Has any game studio ever flopped harder than BossKey Productions? They released Lawbreakers and Radical Heights...

Has any game studio ever flopped harder than BossKey Productions? They released Lawbreakers and Radical Heights, both were massive flops - they studios has now shut down.

Attached: radical heights.jpg (460x215, 49K)

It was just bad Fortnite, I would be worried if it didn't flop

Fully deserved.

Radical Heights was the least bad Battle Royale I've ever played and that's with server issues and unfinished and untextured map elements.

Had the insanely novel concept for the genre of making the guns work like they do any other shooter game instead of being built around mobile friendly mechanics like insane blooming and chip damage

Radical Heights wasn't even that bad. From a design standpoint it was great, but you can tell the game wasn't even in Alpha and just barely worked. It could have been polished into something competent.

Shut up cliff

I liked the cheesey retro aesthetic, but 70% of the map wasn't even finished, and it still ran like shit. maybe a NASA pc could've played it at +30fps

Yeah, and they weren't even THAT bad. Radical Heights released and died too soon, but at least the bikes were kinda fun. Lawbreakers was a middling arena shooter, but it played fine.

I'd pin the blame for Lawbreakers on Nexon honestly, it's a trash publisher and the only thing they haven't run to the ground is Tera. Radical Shieghts is definitely on Cliff Bazinga though.

>fortnite with tighter controls and no building
>worse

>blooming
You have to be older than 13 to post here

>Has any game studio ever flopped harder than BossKey Productions?
You're joking, right?

There have probably been hundreds of studios that have flopped harder and they flopped so fucking hard you never even knew they existed.

The question you should be asking is has there ever been a faggot as big as Cliffy B?

Randy Pitchford

Wasn't there a game that flopped the day it released?

Randy wishes.

A faggot has at least one marketable skill, even if it's sucking dick.

There was The Culling 2 which I think lasted for a week then they refunded everyone who bought it and went back to working on The Culling 1 because of the backlash.

Fortnite's uniquely terrible accuracy deserves its own term.

bump

radical heights was a great game, just nobody could ever fucking get into a fucking lobby.
it would just crash into your player model.

So since nobody could ever fucking getting in a lobby, everyone uninstalled it.

I miss Radical Heights and wish it had a private server.

>say that all pc people are pirates and insult them every time
>WOOOOOW, WHY DID'T MY GAME IN THE BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE SELL??????

Is cliffyb personally paying you fucking shills? It was one of the worst games i've ever seen, akin to the tons of shovelware released daily on steam

and now both culling games are off steam

> Radical Sheights

NOOOO STOP

FAHK YOU BAY DA GAEM

So the got culled? Heh.

enjoyed the diving in mid air, shame cliffy b made it 2bh

>Is cliffyb personally paying you fucking shills?
Did you forget to take your anxiety pills? His company folded over a year ago. How do your parents normally deal with your little "episodes?"

you sound assmad and coping

Man, there were people that waited for hours to get into a match in lawbreakers since there was simply not enough people to fill a lobby because they avtuaklt liked that game. Every trash game has actual fans which includes radical heights.

>RADICAL SHITES

Radical Heights was actually pretty fun, too bad Cliffy B didnt keep it indev for another few months so fucking things actually had textures on them, and the game could actually run, and even launch for people. Probably wouldve flopped anyway because Cliffy's a laughing stock and I know a bunch of people wouldn't give any money to the game on principle, myself included.