The last two never evers

if these two get in Ultimate, it will be legendary.
would you agree?

Attached: the last two never evers.png (2449x2449, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/D3_iPuClXGya92uQJJjJnQ/order/asc/
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEE ANOTHER GENERIC ANIME SWORDFIGHTER

>isaac doesnt even need his sword

Attached: isaacdab.png (960x540, 394K)

he would have had a unique skill set, I mean his psi powers would take up most of his attacks. He would be like robin if anything

Trophy and spirit already, better luck next time.

who and who?

My boy isaac is a geomancer with psi powers. Hardly needs a sword.

honestly, Isaac fag here, I've realized that I dunno if I'd even like an Isaac designed by the Smash team.

Like, look at Smash Flash 2, where he combines magic and swordplay in his regular attacks as well...

Now look at the other two "Magic Knights" in actual Smash games. Robin is...magic for specials, sword play for the rest. And it looks like Hero will be mostly the same as well. That's how Isaac would play too.

This is just another rosterfag falseflag episode, isn't it? Fuck off and jerk Lloyd and Crash instead.

Didn't we just get a character exactly like that?

Attached: Hero Spells.png (881x486, 509K)

Attached: 1535872260792.png (1203x803, 945K)

What if older Matthew, or protagonist of unannounced game in development? Though isaac himself would be best cause there isnt any GBA representation.

Kind of but Isaac's psyenergy and djinni magic are pretty different from the spells in Dragon Quest.

Personally want Doomguy and Reimu more but I agree that those two are the last true "never evers" after K. Rool, Ridley, etc. I'd have no problems seeing them get in. Wishing you Isaacbros and Genobros good luck.

If Geno played like he does in Legacy XP or better, then yes.
Isaac's cool but he isn't one of my wanted characters, but it'd be nice to see his fans get thrown a bone.

>there isnt any GBA representation.
Wario is based on WarioWare.

Zelda has 6 reps, it has enough. You don’t need Skull Kid.

Add Waluigi to your list, cretin.

I NEED Skull Kid.

Attached: 70570646_p0.png (525x500, 303K)

Though I know that you're being ironic, I still hate you for it.

Attached: 1362793519442.png (251x393, 62K)

Ah, I suppose you're right. He isnt a GBA character though.

I think people wouldn't be asking for Skullkid if 2 of those characters weren't semi-clones.

Roy is.

>psynergy
>djinn calling/swapping
>summoning?
>sword attacks
If Isaac was given the proper attention, he could be amazing.

Same to you Doomchads and Reimustacys

>semi
Young Link and Toon Link are just clones. Ganondorf is the semi-clone.

So he is, I didnt know that. His game never came to the west, so I didnt realize he was a GBA boy.

Sorry to you two Gentlegrinches but I've gotta take a spot too.

Attached: 1556202028339.png (1920x1075, 1.98M)

Isaac and Geno alliance.

Attached: D7FGumBUwAA26NA.jpg (874x874, 45K)

Everyone and everyone alliance. Banjo-Kazooie marks a new age of peace and love among roster fags. Love of love, love of fun, love of our bros (no homo), and most of all, love of video games.

Attached: 1560366675611.png (1611x911, 1.84M)

so another Joker then?

Ay, thanks. You guys have been waiting for them for a long time and I'm sure Sakurai's well aware of it. Hopefully they'll make it in sooner or later.

Attached: 9fb874eac593d43928ef7cc816592f28cb981092_00.jpg (512x307, 22K)

>no geomancy
>no telekinesis via giant ethereal hands
nah, not “exactly like that”

>banjo has a blue, yellow, and red color scheme
>so do isaac and geno
They're in

More like Shulk, how I picture it. But with magic.

Maybe next time, Bros..

Attached: SonicX_ShadowRain.gif (200x200, 1.57M)

Geno is the most bland character in his own game. Issac is in a game that's bland overall. Issac won't get in since he's already an assist trophy. There are hundreds of characters with more relevancy and interesting attributes than either of them.

Same retards saying "We don't need another anime sword character from an unknown franchise" after Hero are the same faggots who want Isaac. Also Geno's chance was Brawl. He will never be in the game considering Square doesn't give a fuck

Let's get them boys singing!!

Attached: dcouley-1afe040c-f2a6-495f-ba04-3bddbb2ff732.jpg (370x305, 73K)

Absolutely should of AT LEAST been AT

soon my brothers (should probably update this now that banjo and kazooie are in)

Attached: grinch gang ver 5.png (2164x1934, 3.95M)

Don't sweat it guys, you'll make it eventually, Grinchgang forever.

Attached: 1547889253290.png (813x708, 813K)

poor choices, Zelda needs more reps, second biggest Nintendo first party series. Muh only appeared in one game fags need not apply

Am I the only one here that desperately wants Amaterasu in Smash?
After seeing her in Marvel vs Capcom the desire arose from my soul and is not gonna die.
Nothing would make me go full apeshit like seeing Ammy in Smash. Maybe I also just wanna hear some of Okami music in Smash, I dunno.

Attached: Okami_Amaterasu.png (272x366, 133K)

> Was on the cutting room floor for Smash 4
> Lots of fan anticipation for announcement along with Chrom
> Chrom makes it into Ultimate but Chorus Kids get nothing
> Show up in the Grinch leak pre-Ultimate
> Not even remembered at all or requested after release
> Offered more unique and interesting gameplay design than Hero, B&K and Joker combined

Is there anything more tragic than Chorus Kids?

Skullchads rise the fuck up.
Genoniggers and issacfags are anime loving nasty aesthetic faggots.
Skull kid will be the only one of the 3 to get into smash 6 just watch.
Golden sun and 1 game chsrectars will never be in smash

Attached: 4248ebd33025f5f723adc56e5328435c3761fbf6_hq.jpg (553x1024, 43K)

Nice falseflag

I am genuinely confused as to how Shadow was not an echo fighter

>1 game
Skull kid would be the exception then?

>1 game chsrectars
What about a no-game character?

Attached: Roy_-_Super_Smash_Bros._Melee.png (200x266, 52K)

I've got a buddy who I've been shitposting with since Japan Time days whose only wanted characters have been Geno and Isaac. For 12 years I've watched his heart break over the slew of shitters that have been added to the roster only to see a glimmer of hope as Ridley and K Rool were revealed.

We were both so fucking happy when the Grinch leak came out. Finally the game would have all the guys we were begging for in the Brawl era. And then that stupid fucking cat and plant got in and Isaac was shown as an AT it felt like Sakurai was giving my buddy the finger

He's been the biggest Genofag in the world for his entire life. He beats SMRPG once a year and has 100% it on three different consoles.

I'm not even a huge Geno fan. I like SMRPG perfectly fine I guess but there's no real emotional connection there. But all I want is to see that fucking puppet in Smash so my bro can shed a single tear of joy after shitposting about him for over a decade. I honestly feel guilty that I've gotten all the guys I want and his only two guys are the last two never evers

It's not fair bros

Attached: NeverEvers.jpg (1200x1183, 417K)

>sword stays on his back and is purely cosmetic

Attached: 1546849924282.jpg (334x443, 87K)

But what about OTHER GAME

Skull Kid and Bandana Dee would shake the ground more than Isaac just due to notability.

Most never ever is Geno though

aaaand updated

Attached: Grinch gang ver 6.png (1028x734, 783K)

I would cut all but 2 and add Skull Kid, nobody likes or cares about the rest.

>all but 2
>leaving out one of the big three
>in favor of a one-off
At least propose replacing 'Dorf with Ganon.

Banjo doesn't have any red.

Kazooie certainly fucking does

Kazooie herself is red though

It would be an even bigger mistake than Dark Pit. Maybe next time you'll get Knuckles.

Kazooie

Zoomer detected.

True, Kazooie is red. So I guess Banjo-Kazooie are red, blue, and yellow, but just Banjo wouldn't be.

>Adeleine
It's high time another friend of Kirby's joined the fight.

Attached: adjusts cap.png (900x900, 1.43M)

>there isnt any GBA representation.

Attached: super_smash_bros__ultimate___pokemon_trainer___alt_by_pokemonabsol_dcn968y-pre.png (703x1137, 893K)

how is golden sun?

This is Isaac's true bro, not some Pinocchio wannabe.

Attached: sakibrawl.png (1000x810, 296K)

Why?

Unless they revamp Zelda to something that feels like Zelda, and go away from the bubbly girl instead of the calm and dutiful in every single actual Zelda game, she should be cut.

Dorf needs a revamp even more though, but i would not the OG Pig King either.

If Geno got in, what would his stage be? I'd go with;
>Rose Town & Forest Maze
>Aero stage hazards

Attached: 57722440_p27.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

Look man, you can join the crew, but dont hold yourself on a higher pedestal than anyone else, we're all in this together

I'd much rather have Metal Sonic or Dr. Eggman desu

I still dream on, despite the hurdles.

Attached: D9N60nBU0AATwoX.jpg_large.jpg (2048x2048, 308K)

RESPECT ROY

Okay, but no love for LGBT.

There was a leak awhile back that brought up DQ and Banjo, it also had Master Chief on it, so no they aren't getting in.

It’d likely be Forest Maze, but I would prefer Bowser’s castle with Exor spawning various bosses as stage hazards.

I'm a Genofag but it's over. Ultimate was our last shot, and what we should REALLY be doing is begging for the mii outfit to return

Anyway the only person who objectively deserves a spot right now is Lip for being shafted

Attached: 1560474981643.png (518x509, 107K)

this

fuck Isaac

All ATfags should become bros and join up with the remaining never evers

Add Bomberman there and we're good.

Mach Rider would've been fun as fuck.

he got cucked way too hard
>a measly "yup, it's him"
>assist'd
>creator of Bomberman passes away right before his assist reveal
you got my support Bomberfriend

Attached: Bomberman - Smashified.png (128x128, 27K)

I'm okay with Isaac since he is actually the protagonist of his game, but I fucking hate Geno autists. Imagine obsessing over a side character from a spinoff Mario game. Geno is literally as important as Goombella or Goombario except they aren't 3rd party. Let's not forget Geno is literally only discussed for Smash (never Mario Party or Kart or anything) and Mario RPG """fans""" seem to completely forget the existence of Mallow, oh yeah cause Mallow would be a retarded pick, Geno is no different. If you want a Mario RPG rep, Paper Mario is a much better choice for a Mario RPG rep but I don't even want him either cause you know a bunch of his moveset will be from color splash and sticker star.

Nobody fucking cares about Isaac

cope

Attached: Isaac hud.jpg (427x256, 20K)

imagine typing this about a game you didnt beat

At this point Geno wouldn‘t even surprise me anymore

If you like the character, that's all that matters. Finding arbitrary reasons to not like video game content doesn't contribute anything. Wanting to see a comeback for a sealed character from a game you like is normal and nice. People like games and characters organically and wish to see them again. Geno is one of the coolest Mario characters, and he's just not allowed to be in more games for copyright reasons, so it's natural for fans of SMRPG to demand him. Paper Mario is Mario. He's already in the game.

Attached: 1553111996601.jpg (540x399, 92K)

I just wish Smash never decided to constantly shove in 3rd parties into the game. It's fucking gay.

seems like you need to cope instead of him

Attached: 532116.gif (336x336, 262K)

>actually thinking some nobody on the internet is gonna bring me down

Attached: king of kek.gif (375x375, 160K)

Go Ashley!

Attached: 12.png (500x375, 43K)

Maybe they'll be removed if you ask Sakurai nicely

>Ultimate
never ever
>Smash in general
Isaac probably, Geno maybe but I can't see Square letting it happen

One day bro

Attached: c9887153c361d2fab675800de4f7dca1.png (500x500, 269K)

>if this random unimportant mario character gets in Ultimate, it will be legendary

Fuck off.

Attached: 1542565019241.png (1413x757, 184K)

Lads what if they put Tracer? Really hope I'm wrong

It would be better than Geno.

>distant SC-55 blaring

Attached: 1FF8542E-01F9-4B16-9948-EBF406BBAFD0.jpg (640x893, 84K)

>relevancyfag
Opinion discarded

Attached: 20190619_012134.jpg (124x133, 13K)

the most important thing for Isaac is that his game series continues, Geno's can take his slot it's fine

>legendary
Fuck no
It would be one of the worst timelines
We had 4 gokus at once, now you want two literally who?

I love Isaac!

>genofag
Opinion discarded

>givethismanadanmaku.jpg

The first three dlc fighters have been from ip's never seen before until ultimate just like reggie said
What makes you think these two turds are the next ones?

Not even close retard

Attached: 1555652182746.png (1413x757, 140K)

Legendary shit game, yes. I say let them in, Sakurai already caved in and ruined the game with the garbage, terrible, ABSOLUTE SHIT choices like Ridley, K.Rool, Banjo and all of the FE characters.

Attached: 1552673363601.png (767x431, 124K)

>haha! let me edit it to put banjo on there so I can make anti-genofags look retarded! that will show them! my puppet will totally get in :)

Well Issac is sadly not happening but Geno still has a shot, but 3 Square reps is kinda overkill, if anything Nintendo would rather have other household IPs such as Crash and Rayman.

Attached: 62239300_882957515382382_6791333997902299136_n.jpg (750x815, 29K)

We'll get there someday.
Sonic is honestly a big enough series and relevant enough to Nintendo to justify a Shadow semi-echo and Eggman both making it.

Attached: 1554257517482.png (311x356, 153K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/D3_iPuClXGya92uQJJjJnQ/order/asc/

i never said they were

>may 2019

yup, just a falseflagging genofag piggybacking onto banjo to make his character look reasonable.

Boooooriiing, boo get off the stage.

>Genofags disappear after ultimate came out
>Comes back after Banjo was revealed

Attached: 7430237403270237407324.jpg (180x180, 14K)

we were just hiding, waiting.

Attached: geno is ready.png (732x614, 206K)

Attached: 1556750254288.png (1413x757, 143K)

so basically
>character is wanted
>shitpost hypetrainstop.png with different character
>"haha seething cope have sex dilate"
pretty pathetic just saying

The sheer amount of falseflagging as lizabros to shit on other characters is honestly astounding. Especially when it's done to other Brawl-era requests like Banjo and Geno.

Attached: 1528942164490.png (570x531, 587K)

I will be very suprised if Square gets another DLC and instead of choosing Sepiroth or Sora they choose Geno.

Especially since Geno got a spirit and he won't be representing a franchise but just one game.

Expect some of these in the next game.

Attached: nextsmash.jpg (4664x7544, 2.59M)

Something I always hated with rosterfags are alliances that don't make sense. K. Rool and Ridley are actually the only one I think makes really sense since they are both major nintendo antagonist of their respective series but still, people have different opinions.

Just because someone wanted K. Rool doesn't automatically mean they wanted Banjo as well for example.

I'm a huge Mario fan for example but I would prefer King Boo, Waluigi or Kamek to get in over Geno. Just because I wanted a certain character doesn't mean I want everyone in the rosterfag circle jerk.

I feel like these 2 are some of the only ones who can match the hype that was Banjo-Kazooie, I'm worried the last 2 reveals are going to be subpar in comparison.

Attached: Shrug.jpg (384x313, 83K)

but people who put shame on other people's wanting of a character with the "HAHA BTFO, XFAGS WIN HAHA" mentality whilst also falseflagging as a supporter of another is just as bad as rosterfaggotry, they only do it to start flame wars between two different xfags. it's exactly what Stevefags were doing for the past year now.

I wouldn't mind seeing any of the characters you listed in Smash, and honestly there's so many characters I'd love to play as in Super Smash Bros I'd be ecstatic if even one of my picks got into the game ever.
I like this approach. But here's the real miko who deserves to be in Smash.

Attached: 34954-Pocky___Rocky__USA_-1470107506_540x.jpg (540x405, 47K)

It's the literal smashfag rosterfaggot circle jerk.

People act like it sports with two different teams even though you could want both characters. Majority of smash thread are rosterfag circle jerk.

I love Minecraft, Banjo, Halo, Doom, Kingdom Hearts and Dragon quest for example but rosterfags can't understand that this opinion can exist. You must always choose sides for some reason.

You can get rid of Young Link because you don’t really need him

>>djinn calling/swapping
That'd be awesome.
>switch djinn combination mid battle
>Odyssey followed by Thunder Mine

Attached: 1560924905232.png (193x137, 62K)

Agreed.

swiggity swooty

AHEM
FUCK BANJO
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
Fire emblem has 7-9 characters and at least 4 at and it's a shitstain that almost died 2 times and yet some sick people wants more reps

At first glance I thought the thumbnail was Galford, so now I want him.

Attached: SS_Galford.png (200x188, 5K)

Attached: eternally btfo.png (1200x655, 1.34M)

That filename
BASED AS FUCK

Fuck, Pocky and Rocky were great. They'd be really good in Smash.

>number of posters did not increase between posts.
Did you just same fag?

Never evers? Banjo has basically proven Sakurai bows to rosterfags. I have no doubt they are getting in.

>My nigga. I imagine they'd function somewhat similarly to ice climbers, maybe you could switch between them like pokemon trainer or something.

fortunately no

Attached: nah desu.png (503x420, 46K)

Any other Agumonfags here? I feel like one of the very last... With the digimon games (including the new one) coming to Switch, I feel like there's a slight chance, but I know he's a never ever...

Ori would be cool too.

I'm not an Agumonfag but he'd be cool, guessing his final smash would be Wargreymon?

Did you just edit the HTML before posting?

Based
Doomguy and Reimu are best case scenario, prove me wrong

The last real meme pick is Lanky.

They should have at least gotten a stage...

>I don't like Shadow so no one else does: the post

If the Mii fighters hadn't been added you could have had at least Isaac for Swordfighter and Geno for Gunner.

Why would those two literal who's make this game legendary? Doomguy is what make smash legendary.

There's a lot of characters you can argue would be the best case scenario for the last two picks of this dlc pack and it mainly comes down to personal preference.

beats me, i dont know what's up with the other user

Attached: chun.gif (498x402, 2.14M)

Attached: aa304f823338b9bfa9241866f04672b8813b2ae6r1-496-525v2_00.jpg (483x512, 36K)

kek, I'd be cool with it (or any other character for that matter really)