Breath of the wild vs the witcher 3

Breath of the wild vs the witcher 3

Which was the better game?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18191196
strawpoll.me/18191198
twitter.com/AnonBabble

witcher 3. i even think it has better combat

Umm... sweaty, you're not allowed to criticize or invite criticism for BotW.

Witcher 3.

both are similar but funamentally different

RDR2

Attached: yw7D7wC.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

they're both open world rpgs

cope

witcher 3

Botw is not an RPG.

Witcher 3 does every single thing better. Combat, graphics, story, characters, gear, crafting, etc.

I don't even think Witcher 3 is a great game.

and witcher is? keep trying your mental gymnastics its funny watching nintendo apologists do flips

Witcher 3
no contest

>and witcher is?
>Earth xp like an RPG
>Level up like an RPG
>Have character stats like an RPG
>have equipment stats like an RPG
>have skill trees like an RPG

and BOTW has none of that
therefore Witcher 3 is the better game

>combat
cmon now user
BOTW's combat was boring but at least it was responsive

Witcher 3. How is this even a question?

I can't wait for Switcher 3
you poor bastards are long overdue for a real open world game

so you admit BOTW is shallow when compared to Witcher 3?

just because the witcher 3 is a better example of an open world character RPH than BOTW, doesnt mean BOTE invented its own genre by being a shallow piece.od garbage.

keep doing flips cucky

cmonnn, just cus w3 doesn't have magnetic attacks like batman doesn't mean it's unresponsive

This generation's non-indie elite titles:
Bloodborne > Prey = RDR2 > BOTW > Witcher 3 > Nier Automata.
I apologize in advance if your taste is bad enough to disagree with this ranking.

ignore this post

Again, my apologies

Yeah, I’m thinking this thread is based

Nice, though Bloodborne, prey and Nier have nothing in common with the rest

Tick tock Triple A industry.

TICK TOCK

Attached: 1542312967702.png (546x608, 360K)

Yeah it was more a "pure enjoyment" ranking. Obviously Witcher 3 is the best RPG of the bunch for example

Idk what's your "goal" trying to compare different games, yeah both are open world rpg, but the mechanics are so different,etc.

Attached: DoMRS0sXcAARGkU.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>mechanics are so different
HOW?

The Zelda Cycle really is getting annoying

>NO DON'T COMPARE THEM, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT MECHANICS SO THEY CANT BE COMPARED. DONT MAKE BOTW LOOK BAD I HATE CDPR!!

>Prey
It's prank right?

BotW is the best open-world game ever
Witcher 3 is an amazing game despite the shitty open world meme

they're both good games

> I HATE CDPR!!
Lmaoo no one hate CDPR, i like both, i can't choose one 'cause both are good games,

Objectively, which do you believe was the better modern open world game?
strawpoll.me/18191196
strawpoll.me/18191196
strawpoll.me/18191196

Subjectively, which modern open world game did you enjoy the most?
strawpoll.me/18191198
strawpoll.me/18191198
strawpoll.me/18191198

Maybe if you're a Neanderthal

GTA are the best open world games, botw doesnt even come close to that in fact whatever Botw was doing MGSV has done better

GOTY 2017

Botw. It somehow took open ended games to the next level, which I didn't think was possible. I do t even like Nintendo all that much

>Call someone neanderthal
>Play avrg fps games
Dood plz

>Prey
>avrg fps games
Forget Neanderthal we've got an Australopithecus here

both are similar but funamentally different BotW is the best open-world game ever Idk what's your "goal" trying to compare different games, yeah both are open world rpg, but the mechanics are so different,etc.

Attached: 1532119802619.jpg (773x985, 384K)

i played and enjoyed both of them because i like to play video games.

k fag

Different kind of games, i would say, i like both but zelda is more of type of game.

BOTW by a long shot
Witcher 3 still falls into the pitfalls that Open Word games nowadays often makes
It's a decent RPG but BOTW fundamentally made open world games actually explorable with multiple methods instead of fast travel eith map marker BS

Witcher is a great game, however the exploration and open world aspect is kind of unappealing in that one for some reason. I really didn't feel like exploring, finding some kind of monster's lair is alright but you already know most of the time that you could hunt it because of the contracts

Are you implying that Witcher 3's combat isn't responsive? It actually feels much more responsive than BotW.

Breath of the Wild simply for not having Witcher Senses.

>funamentally
>funamentally
>fundamentally

What do you mean when you say this? Don't just say that it's fundamentally different, explain why and how

Witcher 3 just julst 2077 is going to btfo snore of the mild 2

>It's a decent RPG but BOTW fundamentally made open world games actually explorable with multiple methods instead of fast travel eith map marker BS
Yeah, methods like "having a horse," which as we all know is an idea that had never been done before.

Fuck are you talking about? You're acting like Witcher isn't an RPG and I'm telling you why it is, which is why the initial user said that they were fundamentally different games

witcher 3 without question

>all this witcher praise

Why? I thought you guys loved Zelda?

The focus on exploration and interactivity with the environment are what set Zelda apart from Witcher, which is otherwise similar to other action adventure games, just with an open world and RPG mechanics. It isn't as good at being an open world because you're not really exploring, your just following your mini map to predetermined icons or being led by the nose with bread crumb trails during missions. You spend more time staring at the mini map than the actual environment.

I think you mean being able to climb anything and everything, and not having magical teleporting horses that trivialize and on foot travel

Does that mean GoW 4 was an RPG?

Witcher 3 and it's not close.

>It isn't as good at being an open world because you're not really exploring
Does witcher 3 have no exploration in it?