Yfw you realize the only actual DLC pick that would "break the internet" like Joker and Banjo were designed to do is...

>yfw you realize the only actual DLC pick that would "break the internet" like Joker and Banjo were designed to do is Waluigi

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0iTDafXuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry wah but he just doesn't happen anything appealing about him besides being a meme

I don't understand how people get confused when others resonate with Waluigi and want to see him in more games. Have you seen the revenue of all the Mario spinoffs? Pretty much everything that gets requested for Smash is a lesser franchise compared to Mario spinoffs and the demographic that wants a character who's been part of these spinoffs & given a decent amount of spotlight in them for a little while now. Remember that this is also a community that largely couldn't recognize the likes of Richter, sometimes even Simon, as well as the DQ Heroes. A big part of the active demographic doesn't have much Vidya background besides these games.
With that said however, you're free to think all of this is dumb, just not be delusional & deny it.

That alone would give him a bigger reaction than Joker. You call him a "meme" as if memes aren't a humongous part of our culture. They got the president elected for Christ's sake. They can get Waluigi in Smash.

Attached: image.jpg (640x363, 32K)

>They got the president elected for Christ's sake.
This, unironically. If meme magic can change the world, it can certainly get a fucking extremely popular character in as paid DLC.

this thought process in itself is a meme, and very wrong. people know him and want him in for a reason, his character is fun. i know you never said you wanted geno in or anything, but people who want him in are bigger memes than whatever waluigi fans are

Attached: 10358871_675306032599011_3316451912668201021_n.jpg (478x343, 18K)

When will you fags learn that wah's AT deconfirmed any chances you had.
You'll have to wait till next game even for a remote chance of getting your meme in

Attached: 10441977_1029681587088144_3008537425724197861_n.jpg (136x147, 5K)

>When will you realize you need to be a first-party Nintendo character to be in Smash?!
>Snake
>When will you realize that Nintendo would never promote their rivals in Smash?
>Sonic
>When will you realize that you need to have at least appeared on a Nintendo console to be in Smash?
>Cloud
>When will you realize that you need to have been in a series that had a prior installment appear on a Nintendo console to be in Smash?
>Joker
>When will you realize Western characters will never ever be in Smash?
>Banjo

When will you learn that there are no rules?

not a waluigifag but I'd like to see him in just to kill any rulefags that are still left

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Waluigi (yes, THE Waluigi) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Waluigi air swims into the spotlight!

>b-but he’s an assist trophy! He’s not gotta be in!
“WAH!”

Sorry, but Paragon said so, AND this breaking of rules would totally be in his wacky character to do. Paragon got the DLC 2/3 right for E3, as well as every detail in their trailers. K.Rool falling through the ground should be a hint that he’ll land on flowery in Frisk’s trailer. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, and Nintendo has already stated that they hear fan’s cries, so I’m afraid your years of crying about rules are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite WAHnderdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 804FBA2E-D3BD-40C6-9056-0533E579514C.gif (640x512, 1.5M)

Kill every person under 23. Now.

alright what now

>They're going to completely erase the code for an existing character as an assist trophy and rewrite it all to make it a DLC fighter
That's how stupid you sound

>implying they wouldn’t keep him also an AT to stay inline with his wacky personality

waluigi brings nothing but memes. it's the most normie fucking "outrage" meme. MUH WAHHHHHS

even wario is low tier and needs a buff. unironically, pedo ashleyfags have a better argument than waluigishills

> You call him a "meme" as if memes aren't a humongous part of our culture.
There was a time when memes were not the culture, and barely even the counter culture. A "meme" as Yea Forums used to use it was a site wide joke that stuck around for a time and was beloved. Memes did not elect presidents, memes were not to be taken seriously, memes were jokes.

Now every expects people to treat every flash in the pan internet joke as if it were a decree from on high. Why is Waluigi meant to be in? What would he bring to the table? Why should I care about him if I have no connection to the Mario spin-offs? But most importantly of all: Who gave you the power to dictate which characters get in to Smash? Is this not a development decision? A kids on Twitter game developers?

It's all a joke, and I wish people would stop taking it seriously.

Dude it’s a game. Relax

>The last fighter-pass character is announced to be another anime swordfighter
>Out of nowhere another DLC fighter is announced, Separate from the fighter's pass
>The Seventh DLC fighter is Waluigi

>The same famous house on tree in middle of jungle.
>DK, Diddy, K.rool and banjo&kazooie chilling out inside.
>Handball with Waluigi face on it bounces around house waking up fellas.
>Banjo, dk, diddyz K.rool and kazooie break window and look through it
>ITS WALUIGI SHADOW.
>Actually it was wario using Waluigi assist trophy to make the same overused joke. Wario throws trophy behind, breaking it and laughs maniacally.
>Suddenly Waluigi appears behind and kicks wario away.
>"WALUIGI BREAKS HIS TROPHY INTO SMASH"

You may as well ask for Goku since the only one true rule has ever been "must originate from vidya"

Christ, you are literally fucking retarded

Attached: IMG-20190509-WA0003.jpg (905x1280, 102K)

>They have to do this specific thing I don't like instead of reasonable fixes like
>Don't remove Waluigi but lock him when someone's playing as him
>Don't do anything but recolor Waluigi's AT when Waluigi is selected, since you can already have multiples of characters in the same game already
This is how stupid you sound

>wario is low tier and needs a buff
?
Wario is one of the strongest characters in the game.

ashleyfags are stupid and want her nothing more than the cunny and memes. Jimmy T, Mona, Captain Syrup, and Waluigi are all good choices

Why should I care about any of the several Fire Emblem characters if I have no connection to any of their games and have never played them? If you look at the sales numbers of both series you see there are a lot more people on my boat than yours.

I've been picking Waluigi in the Kart games before Twitter memes were even a thing. He looked cool and purple was my favorite color. And with all the spin offs he's been in he certaintly doesn't have a shortage of tools to make a move set out of. Tennis rackets, golf clubs, I know for sure he could have some nice kicks with those long legs of his. There are mods in other Smash titles that put Waluigi in with fully fleshed custom movesets and it looks fucking great.

Alucard's AT doesn't appear in the Wii Fit Stage because of muh reflection and Hackurai's lust for details
not a Waluigifag, but I'm just pointing it out

>being THIS delusional

Attached: 1560889687039.png (600x600, 71K)

Waluigi's assist trophy is the most basic bitch as far as assist trophies go, They could replace him with literally anything and keep it same mechanically.

DQ heroes broke the net not gay Banjo. Furfag better stop memeing shitty characters.

Is he coming home? Can’t wait to use my Joker echo
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0iTDafXuM

Waluigi is LITERALLY the reddit character. you have to go back.

Fuck you.
Waluigi is ours, like Paul Blart and Shrek

I thought reddit hated waluigi because of the whole twitter fiasco from last year

They might have originated here, but they got co-opted by normniggers. They're reddit now.

You could argue to same for Banjo, Now get lost.

>doesn't respond
ironic isn't it

This. We will be playing as the Wahster in no time

I just wish there was another Wario Land game. One in which Waluigi has the role of Wario's partner just like in the Mario sports games.

Attached: com__the_one_with_waluigi_in_it_by_jullamox-d9jb6ej.jpg (1077x741, 117K)

>When will you realize Western characters will never ever be in Smash?
>Banjo
But Diddy Kong has been in Smash since Brawl.

Steve and Sans absolutely would break the internet, I just don't think Nintendo really wants that.

granted it'd be big publicity for a little while

Attached: 1539551207699.png (1504x1303, 560K)

>king boo
jesus that's worse than waluigi

Attached: fawful.png (200x253, 54K)

Attached: king boo is fucking pissed.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

I have no idea how this many people think others only want Waluigi in because of the haha funni wacky memes.
This character has existed and been playable for like 20 fucking years in various top selling video games of all time, it would be actually fucking amazing if very little people actually genuinely liked him.

Tallying up his number of appearances and sales of the games means very little when he's devoid of any character beyond saying WAH and when his only role is to pad out rosters of Mario's multiplayer games. Mario Kart being one of Nintendo's most consistent best sellers doesn't stop Waluigi from being insignificant and disposable.

THIS
literally should have been in since Smash 4 if it wasn't for Sakurai's hate boner

Not happening.

Attached: 1541175653025.png (854x652, 874K)

It is not Sakurai who is biased by excluding Waluigi. It is you who is biased by overplaying his significance.

Ok my dude now go look up the general reaction people had from him being gone in Mario Kart 7.
I'm sure Miyamoto or someone at Nintendo probably hates him and would like to see him phased out and it was probably going to happen in MK7 forward, but enough people actually spoke out that they reconsidered should speak volumes that there are enough fans of this character that don't even include people who only like him for the recent memes.

cringe

Joker brought lots of hype from the way they were revealed, there were threads on here for weeks after it happened.
Literally no one cares about banjo and he has no traction at all, there was already barely any threads about him the day after the direct and as of now a week later there are next to none.

user Sakurai has memed Waluigi both in miiverse and in the AT trailer, it's funny for him see Waluigi fans seethe si i would say he does have a hateboner

>user suggests using a feature that's already used in game
>"nah that'll never happen"

Have your (You) .

Waluigi is Yea Forums

Attached: Rose Waluigi.gif (500x276, 1.78M)

waluigifags are more embarrassing than ashley, geno, and stevefags combined

>When will you realize that you need to have at least appeared on a Nintendo console to be in Smash?
>Cloud

Cloud was in Kingdom hearts chain of memories which was on the GBA.

antifags are more embarrassing than all character fans combined.
you don't contribute fun or humor, you don't contribute joy or whimsy, you don't even contribute mild amusement. all you do is say "you bad" to everyone for hours on end. you're tedious, boring, annoying, and sad. i can't imagine having to live as such a sad creature.

Attached: 1431208806061.gif (500x463, 943K)

stay mad bitch, your character is irrelevant

seething antifag
cope with your pitiful existence

Attached: 1446893370385.jpg (500x384, 46K)

not him but is that really the best comeback you could've come up with

"Paragon" isnt the only one who knows about this leak. There are like 50+ people involved in getting that roster. Paragon is just one of them and probably not even involved in that scene as I only heard about paragon last month. There is evidence that there is a Waluigi amiibo coming and not a rerelease of the old Waluigi amiibo. Besides the amiibo there is more credential information, but just wait. Information will leak slowly. Besides, waluigi does not have to be in the fighter pass character as there is more evidence to 3 potential characters, but that is just speculation. Just enjoy Hero and Banjo more information will come slowly

I don’t think he is low tier like what the other user said but he also isn’t one of the strongest in this swords and projectiles meta

What would waluigi do? Swing with a tennis racket?

Waluigi can't get his own spirit board, disqualified

The only first party with any chance of getting in is Astral Chain

Spare only the cunny.

Wario is good. He is like top 20.

If we get waluigi. I hope his spirit board are bossfights. I want Rayquaza, Porky etc. back.

If spirit boards are all we're looking at then even Adeleine has a chance.

>There are user here whose screen-capping every comment just to put "BTFO" if Waluigi did get in Smash as playable fighter.

No not really, Kirby already has a gorillian spirits

Any, ANY character that comes out now is just gonna receive "ok, cool" from the entire internet.

Kirby 64 doesn't have any