I finished this game recently and jesus christ it was an experience

i finished this game recently and jesus christ it was an experience
if you havent played it yet its 75% off on steam right not and go in blind
The storys amazing and complex
In terms of gameplay its fucking abysmal
Look up a walkthrough for the puzzles to get through them quicker since they dont really matter

just experience this game holy shit

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L12G99nUBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In terms of gameplay its fucking abysmal
hard pass

understandable, its a point and click puzzle game that controls like poptropica, so if your not interested in story you won't like it

So you play a point and click game that just has an ok story partially inspire dy McGee Alice, and your take from it is "BAD GAMEPLAY BUT OMG SO DEEP STORY".
You see this shit?

This is why all the people that play video games have stopped recommending games here.
Because most of you are dumb as shit.
We can't recommend anything to you anymore because you're do mentally underdeveloped that even when you -do- like something we recommend you can't even like it correctly.

I actually like story heavy games but let me just ask you something
Is the story impressive because it's full of cheap shock factors, subverting expectations and twists or is it good?

i just like the story and think its interesting, i liked alice too. I said the lack of gameplay was a flaw. i still think its a good "game"

both. it kinda fucks with your head near the end and throughs some twists throughout it but is still overall well paced and written

FYI the women who directed this game is 100% a cutie who i wish i could kiss and hold hands with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=8L12G99nUBw

Nigga eat shit, click and point adventures have always been on the easy side. Like Monkey Island was some masterpiece in puzzle design.

First episode was great, but the horror aspect falls off extremely quick.

>has subvertion purely for shock factor value
Then I will have to pass. I can understand why people get easily impressed by this kind of thing though.

yea, especially after episode 2 it becomes a fantasy game with horror elements.

that tree arc sucks, but the rest is 10/10

I genuinely liked it, and cared for the kid and her cat.
I think it got a bit dumb at times, and the time travel puzzle where you need to skip twice to skip winter or whatever it was, to get into the bar, was too obtuse.
I'm making a point and click adventure game and often wonder if I'd be better off making it into something of a walking sim like this instead of a puzzle heavy game like early gabriel knight.

well what i said is it has both, it does make you actually think about certain things and other things are just shock value

does it get better after the gay rainbow level ?

Fran Bow, The Cat Lady and Downfall are great horror point and click games.

some of the creepyness returns in chapter 4 and more so in chapter 5, but if your there purely for the horror aspect and not for the world chapter one will probably be the high point for you

Ending is pretty sad depending on how you look at it.

Fran Bow started good, but I really hated the magical level, kind of got better near the end, but that ending was not good.
Pic related is superior edgy adventure game, shame last episode is not going to be out until 2030.

Attached: 90396adbddb7e61517a761e92020c51b5bac8d09.jpg (616x353, 23K)

theres like 15 different ways to interpret the ending, i hope it gets cleared up in the sequal, honestly im not to into Little Misfortune so far

I hate attractive women because they would never be tolerate my presence. Thanks for ruining the game for me. I hate women and had I known one made this game I never would have bought it.

thanks for sharing your sad pathetic life

Attached: 1548808670223s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

i remember this, interesting concept on schizophrenia/demonic posession