Don't lie and be a sheep copying others , let's be honest it was over hyped and overrated...

Don't lie and be a sheep copying others , let's be honest it was over hyped and overrated. 95% of the single player rpg's these days are shiiiiiiit!

Attached: dd.jpg (639x361, 24K)

It was the best game in a series of great games, kiss my ass faggot

Attached: 1515507888113.png (417x400, 174K)

Based

Go back on modded skyrim kid.

The fact that people are still butthurt over this game over 4 years after its release proves it's a great game.

Or proves how overhyped it still is you fucking reee

Have sex and dilate.

Best game in a garbage franchise .Like god of war and spider-man nobody care about it anymore.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Attached: 2h3m2v.jpg (630x441, 68K)

PLEASE VALIDATE ME
VALIDAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUST LIE AND MY FACE AND TELL ME YOU HATED IT PLASE I NEED TO RELIEVE MY SEETHE

Attached: TWC3 reviews.png (326x355, 126K)

Going on the 3rd playthrough, still holds up perfectly. If it's not your game that doesn't mean it sucks, go back to watching playthroughs

Cringe but redpilled.
>3
>best game in the series
Turbo retard.

97 is too low

Mindless pointless boring long quests with shit fps , shit travelling, shit horse, huge map full of emptyness , shit fighting mechanics , just a SHIT GAME! You fuck boy sheep keep lying to yourselfs.

Attached: bq-5c7b08ca0994e.jpg (1550x871, 177K)

>3rd highest rated game on steam is too low
cope

Attached: liasj.png (403x448, 53K)

I dropped it after you defeat the griffin and meet the emperor. Does it really get better or if I didn't enjoy the "starter area" and its quest I won't enjoy the rest of the game?

>with shit fps
get a good PC you fucking subhuman poorfaggot.
Poor people should be exterminated desu

Attached: 0ebd70812b345a73c4d2e62140b232d4.jpg (564x645, 43K)

>with shit fps

Attached: poorfags.jpg (400x400, 110K)

It's a fine game.
It just drags on for far too long so it becomes awfully repetitive since every quest is almost the same and combat is never truly challenging.

Attached: Nigga..png (878x510, 882K)

following the smell of shit the game

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

got bored in the city

based

Attached: Witcher3.jpg (510x510, 173K)

Is this the BotW thread?

Attached: 1514505576523.jpg (380x368, 36K)

One of the best and most immersive RPG's I've played in 20 years. You're a fucking contrarian faggot if you hate on this game. Was the movement a little janky? Yes. Was the combat not the greatest? Sure. However, it was still a top tier RPG game.

story is 9/10
combat 2/10 trash

dlcs are decent all in all ok game

Attached: 1288342710824.png (344x341, 10K)

The Witcher 3 was a massive disappointment because it wasn't a follow up to The Witcher 1 & 2. It was a game made for people who knew nothing about The Witcher, top to bottom, gameplay and story. All the themes and nuance were thrown out for generic tripe.

It hits all the right spots that your nu-gamer likes though. It's handholdy, it rarely requires your input because you're busy just watching the movie unfold through overwhelming exposition that guarantees you'll never need to use your brain whatsoever, the game will thoroughly guide you in every aspect from start to finish and it has a cool story to boot where difficulty will never be an issue. Normalfags love that.

I'm guessing you're all the type to shag Skyrim as well, fucking normies.

>he didnt clap when Geralt returned to Vizima

>don't copy people who like this game, copy me instead

Attached: sponge02.png (326x326, 199K)

Story , FIND CIRI FIND CIRI FIND CIRI *do 200 quests* FIND CIRI FIND CIRI, *Ciri fucks off in portal after hours of tracking her and dies.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (405x550, 48K)

>top tier RPG
>there's as much roleplaying as you'd expect out of far cry at best

This game is literally an action adventure game. Slapping a sword on your character's back on top of fake dialogue choices that never alter anything on your journey whatsoever and mmo tier +5% character """""building""""" that even fucking COD has now does not an RPG make.

Considering that I haven't left the training area with the kid....I already feel this game was designed for a controller like Witcher 2. I loved playing the first Witcher, because it felt like a PC game.

I wouldn't call it shit but I would say it suffered from the Ubisoft problem of 'useless crap overload'.

No, I fucking despise Skyrim. Now THAT is one of the most overrated games.

I'll go further than that. I have never liked it. It is boring as fuck and put me to sleep every single time I tried to play it and give it a chance. Utter snoozefest of a story and the gameplay is ass.

This man tells the truth , let's hope cyberpunk 2077 ain't the same.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_06_09_at_4.22.17_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

>*Ciri fucks off in portal after hours of tracking her and dies.
Of course the stupid frogposter was a bad dad

I think we all know it will be. The truth is, I would be very hyped for that game if it were being made by pretty much anybody else.

She was fit..............I fucked her.

I wouldn’t call it a pure RPG.
But it’s the best game of this gen if consoles and anybody that says otherwise is retarded.

What's the best character build?

It appears most intelligent people with good taste of games are full retard then.

Attached: 9eef6dab05e856d53754119142b3beb1424d2952d91a9c6963bfde02cd94f30d.jpg (310x317, 36K)

DLC was good tho.
The final part where the ice age starts literally out of nowhere was beyond shit.

Let's hear what your top 5 favorite RPG's are.

This forum will end with me posting a good mmo for you guys.

Attached: social-share-fb.jpg (1200x628, 611K)

and a good moba

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Smite_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 277K)

>good
>moba
Nigger.

Swords. Alchemy is actually better, but fighting with the UI for 200 hours will make you want to kill yourself

Sword+sign hybrid and only grab Acquired Tolerance from alchemy. Enjoy actual variety.
Any other build will bore you to death.

What's wrong with you? Why so butthurt?

Attached: 1487449806692.gif (400x300, 3.25M)

Alchemy is the canon build.

based and have sex.

Attached: 1560131328072.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I thought the MHW Witcher collab was more interesting than the actual game.

You joke but that would had been based as shit

I'm sorry, am I supposed to NOT enjoy this?

Better gameplay loop than 99% of games