I am a streamer and been doing it for a year...

I am a streamer and been doing it for a year. I’m not usually a jerk but when someone is playing the game before the release date I just hate it. I been a streamer for over a year and this kid and all of those people got super salty when I called him out. But hey again he’s not going to get that many playing idk sonic cd or something. He got that many people because it’s a unreleased title. But if you wanna support that toxic community go ahead. Everyone in there was a toxic perso

Attached: 1551243782919.jpg (400x400, 24K)

shut up

please kill yourself (I'm being serious)

yeah i remember this dsp tweet sending shockwaves through the twitch community

user just ask game devs for a review copy or something, if you have enough views they will give it to you

kys

fuck off shill
saged

>I am a streamer

Attached: FBCFC97A-729E-4061-977F-3D2F8BEB6E07.jpg (900x860, 98K)

So people tune in to see a few minutes of a new game and then just fuck off. Is it really that muvh of a rush for a streamer?

toxic people.

>I am a streamer
kek

I slit niggers throats in their sleep

If you or anyone from Yea Forums comes to my stream you’re banned on the spot!

Look just because I have a fedora doesn't mean I'm a virgin!

Can we please make this a copypasta?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (314x218, 13K)

kys

streamers are degenerate!

Just select the game on twitch but just have a picture of it on-screen and have a discussion about it. Cant be any worse than people like Lirik spending hours on the login screen before release and racking up thousands of new viewers

nobody cares faggot

I care!
On reddit people care about other's emotions!

That is very toxic. People on this website are so unprofessional and don't care about the feelings of others. For a society to be maintained we must all be polite and civil with our discourse. Respecting each other is vital to us as people. I'd say it's essential, and your comment is rooted in some pretty racist history.That mindset has existed for ages, and it's not appropriate here. Here is a short essay on racism.

Racism has historically been defined as the belief that race is the primary determinant of human capacities, that a certain race is inherently…show more content…
This is like asking a man to forsake his own children and love the children of his neighbors, since to do otherwise would be "racist." The point of this argument should be obvious: There is only one nonarbitrary point at which such a line may be drawn, and that is at the community of all the human beings on the planet. Given the increasingly integrated, globalized era in which we live, and the ecological, social and economic problems requiring resolution, the task will be to create institutions at the global level which will provide space to debate and deal with those problems in ways consistent with the cosmopolitan liberal commitment. At Neumann, students are taught a well rounded curriculum to excel regardless of ethnicity. Many of the classes taken at this college are centered around individual thought and expression. Neumann goal is to welcome or embrace diversity. While attending various other colleges, this was not the focus or goal of the college. Neumann broadens ones horizons to look beyond the visual that one see and focus on the person as a whole without any reference to race, gender, or nationality

I fuck dead nigger skulls

That's racuist ant toxic! I'm going back to r eddit!!