Smash Ultimate DLC

These are the most likely DLC candidates for the fighter pass’a remaining two slots. Who will they be?

Attached: 299D94CB-D794-4405-9987-9AB001EEED07.jpg (2273x800, 427K)

none of them

>Reimu
>Likely
You don't know what that word means do you?

Attached: Cringe.jpg (894x759, 37K)

Seething. Cope.

Clearly is 8-Bit Mario and the Dog Sword.
Or that's what I would say if I was fucking retarded, lucky for me, I'm just SLIGHTLY retarded.

Attached: MyWorld.png (1280x1463, 1.24M)

>Reimu
>Undertale

might as well put Cuphead and Hollow Knight in the mix, since they literally have the same chance.

Right, just like how Sylux porky poochie and adeleine were the most likely candidates a few months ago, and just like bandee tetra chibi robo and dixie kong were the most likely choices for 4’s DLC. I’ll give you Banjo but nobody expected Joker and nobody would have expected DQ if not for leaks.

When the hell will people learn that their supposition is not as accurate as they think (i.e. at all)?

The fighters pass are characters not commonly associated with Nintendo.
Pokemon Dr. Robotnic because of a spirit and Pixel Mario is out of the running.

The list in OP is MUCH more broad than what people have predicted in the past.

>Dragon Quest
>Banjo-Kazooie
>not commonly associated with Nintendo

>banjo

They’re in.

Attached: 058D4B27-92BC-4374-8BDF-18B530B70EC5.jpg (2000x1164, 486K)

Where's Kasumi?

Attached: DOA5-Last-Round_DZ_2.png (1024x576, 755K)

It's Crash and Doomguy, though if I got to pick I'd gladly take Amaterasu and Heavy

Dragon quest is on other platforms.
Bajo-kazooie ex-communicated itself from the console.

You forgot one.

Attached: FXGKFTLF82EUAMY.MEDIUM.jpg (385x620, 35K)

>Thinking we'll get two more western reps

The chosen undead and amaterasu would be so fucking based. They both seem REALLY likely, due to being from Capcom and Bandai Namco, who both are said to be the two most likely companies to gets reps now.

Amaterasu would have a weapon changing mechanic for sure.
the chosen undead could have a function where he’s able to summon a phantom to fight alongside him, probably with his down B, where it’s CPU controlled and the only way to get rid of it is if it gets killed (it won’t be as strong as CU himself, so it’ll die quicker). Maybe you have to collect souls while you fight to fill up a meter that allows you to summon one. He could also have all his alts be different armor sets, like for Solaire, Artorias, the Soul of Cinder, etc...

Attached: A02B825E-F06F-4496-904F-28D717DA5671.jpg (1987x1138, 608K)

>Mega Man isn't closely associated with Nintendo because Mega Man 8 was on Playstation
This is how stupid you sound.

>Another version of Mario
>Another Pokemon
>Second SEGA character in the same fighter pass
>Second Square Enix character in the same fighter pass
>Second Microsoft character in the same fighter pass
Keep telling yourself that.

>this is what rosterfags actually believe

Welp. Off to the club they go!

Attached: 20190613_111741.jpg (1280x1280, 1.04M)

Attached: meandthedlcs.jpg (1980x1113, 1.12M)

Don't forget to add villager in there, since Sakurai said in a Brawl interview they wouldn't work as fighters

>Dragon quest is on other platforms.
No other company has access to 100% of the DQ games though, Sony has 1-3 ports, 7,8,10,11. Microsoft has 11. Nintendo has 1 - 11.
It is definitely something people associate with Nintendo.