Why is blood money considered better than 2 (2018)?

Why is blood money considered better than 2 (2018)?
[ H I T M A N | 2 ] thread

Attached: 1542148014_47Face2.0.png (2264x580, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Agent-47-Birth-of-the-Hitman/Issue-1?id=124540
youtube.com/watch?v=xIEuCJe3BNA
youtube.com/watch?v=hqgJfT_pcY0
youtube.com/watch?v=xf_fMc8MME0
web-devlet.itch.io/hitman-2016-hitsmas-challenge-generator
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0G0Oa74Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first four games have a somewhat persistant face, what the fuck did they do in Absolution?

They tried to Arkham the franchise

Don't you remember the edge era of gaming?

he looks like a serial killer....oh wait

its a bit facetious, its from a screenshot when he is covered in dirt

nostalgia, but also creative backgrounds for the targets and an entertaining story that ties them all together. who could forget the final shootout mission inside a church in blood money?

>tfw no Beldingford Manor for HM2

The Bank better be good

i like the gameplay of TM1 and 2 but none of the levels really have the magic and soul of beldingford, meat king, dance with the devil, lee hong, traditions, st petersburg stake out, etc.

Because you can actually have fun.
You know, like in a game?

Implying 2 is not a freaking blast

Why don't they remake levels from old games?

The fuck is up with his eyes in the first reboot game?

>Games go from soul to souless and then back to soul
What the fuck?

This. My fondest memory in Codename 47 was trying to kill all the people in that hotel level without anyone noticing.

I love how comically easy it is to sopt the mid-late 7th gen game

he seems pretty soulless

Okay, let's hear your ideas for Hitman levels, including targets, special costumes, ways of killing, or whatever.

>Football stadium, during a game
>have to kill a player and a guy in a VIP box
>can dress as mascot and as a referee

>Renaissance Fair
>have to kill "the king"
>can dress as a jester

Attached: Directx 12 Hitman.webm (720x404, 1.03M)

>Google headquarters
>have to kill Moot
>can dress as a Japanese ladyboy

Attached: 59467qfV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

why does david spade get so excited?

I'm not implying, I'm stating.
Nu-Hitman with Bloodmoney shooting would be fucking amazing. But now it's just meh.

I get what you're angling for but we can all see that fucking CHIN on one.

Why yes I DO play Hitman games, how can you tell?

Attached: Hitchad.png (245x416, 172K)

Absolution...
>STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM.

It was kind of nice having a few single target missions, with nu Hitman's release model small, self contained hits like that aren't feasible.

The armory was the best about Blood Money.
>Collecting guns
>Using guns
>Upgrading guns
>Silverballer customization

Attached: 1484966990277.png (372x508, 239K)

One week for the reviewbrah approved mission

Attached: Bank_Suit.jpg (3840x2160, 512K)

I've never seen someone complain that a game's shooting was too good. Wow!

Id like to see a return to contract's more fucked up and dark style, it seems like the perfect setting for a contract killer too.

Attached: ifoundthegirl.jpg (800x341, 26K)

I unironically bought the season pass this weekend because we can't let hitman die. I'm fucking pumped for the bank though

Contracts cutscenes are the best ones in the franchise hands down, prove me wrong.

Why is MIAMI so fucking kino?

are we getting new maps?

YesGet ready for the Bank

> Good morning to everyone watching
> this is the report of the week

what if they did one on a plane or something. like you have to assassinate someone at 30 000 ft on a 747.

You know how Hitman Season 2 is an always online kike simulator? Blood Money is NOT that.

BANK SOON

Attached: d911b7097bf0c3cba797f554d4c7b5dd38742aca.jpg (693x517, 23K)

Dude , deep inside of my i want a fucking resort parc, disneyland style where you can poison the cotton candy and shit, use the tossing game to kill people etc, fuck up the rollercoaster.
A plane would be cool too

>san fransisco
>have to kill sjw scum
>any method

>new york
>have to kill sjw scum
>any method

hmm season 3 could be based af. isle of sgail was gay, shoulda had pedo party for you to crash and kill everyone, like the real elite

may be good for a tutorial level but as a full fledged one may be too small.
unless it's a 2/3 floor plane which is stupid but i'm goddamn sure someone made it real already.

Pretty much this >location is pretty much wherever you want
>target: a fucking rich motherfucker taking his kids to disneyland

i dunno, planes aren't just planes you know. have you seen executive decision? there are vents and stuff. it could be a timed mission where you have to escape out of the undercarriage as the plane lands.

>pedo party
They'd never do that because IOI insists that you can murder every NPC in every level but they don't want children to be killed

At least we got a couple of Hilary look alikes

Just weird eyebrows

That sounds like more a Splinter Cell type of mission than an Hitman one.
47 has to be hidden in plain sight, not just moving trought vents.
Trought a kill by pushing someone off the plane is not bad

I'd rather have an airport level
They made one for fucking Hitman GO

Attached: dims.jpg (614x460, 69K)

Hitman GO was pretty damn good too, i should replay it, did they ever added some dlc levels or someshit?

>Nu-Hitman with Bloodmoney shooting would be fucking amazing. But now it's just meh.
I actually agree. Over the shoulder is fucking cancer and has ruined every third person shooter in the last 15 years. Why did it become industry standard to have design that causes constant problems and why did it replace design that simply doesn't cause those problems? And no, shoulder-switching is not a solution, it's another symptom of the disease. If there was no over-the-shoulder, there would be no need for shoulder switching. Anyone who defends OTS and shoulder-switching is retarded.

Attached: shoulders - 3rd person vs OTS.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

EL BANKERINO IS COMING SOON LADS
THE HYPE IS REAL

or becoming an air host/hostess and poisoning some rich bastard's champagne and taking it up to first class, or yeah, being less subtle and somehow taking him to the undercarriage area on descent and..

i dunno, i don't know how nu-hitman plays, contracts was my jam.

having the characters head block the reticle is the most retarded shit ever, shoulder swapping camera is the best thing that everyone copied from mgs5

>Hitman GO
They haven't added anything new the last I checked.

What game is this? my hitman doesn't look this good

bought hitman 2 with the legacy dlc a month ago slowly going through everything, Patient Zero was kinda underwhelming

It's time to update that graphics card

what is your fav level so far? are you going 100% every location, or rushing through the whole thing first?

It will never cease to amaze me the extents to which Yea Forums can be wrong.

>THAT is mark zuckerberg

kino robbery incoming

Attached: file.png (401x903, 542K)

>ComicCon
>have to kill CEO of major film studio
>can dress up as Professor Xavier in a wheelchair

Fuck you I just came from a Kojima cult thread that was discussing the idea that that faggot's influence in anything makes that thing retroactively his invention because of his retarded sycophants. Shoulder switching is a Splinter Cell invention and it wasn't even because of OTS shooting, but because of the an ambidextrous character literally changing hands when aiming a weapon past corners. And as you can see, the head doesn't need to block the reticle. It doesn't block the reticle in Hitman Contracts or Blood Money, it doesn't block it in Jedi Knight, or any of the other third person shooters that came before Resident Evil 4. Third person that doesn't require you to switch shoulders is objectively better than third person that does. Lack of issues is better than issues. Good is better than bad. This is not an argument. I'm not asking you to agree. I'm dictating to you a fact that you will accept or alternatively become or continue to be stupid.

>47 gets gold bar as payment for contract
>uses it as a blunt object

Contracts 47 doesn't look so well.

someone post the bank destructible environment webms
I can't find them in my folder for some reason
fug

>using guns

Attached: 1524257299383.jpg (706x480, 32K)

nobody cares about splinter cell though. third person shooters are garbage anyway, the only good ones are stealth games where shooting is a last resort. max payne is a fucking arcade game from 2003, nobody cares about your gay shit suck my asshole, kojima is god

Attached: MYG4IAa.jpg (1242x2208, 386K)

Was trying to 100% every location before going to the next one but that ended after Marrakesh when I decided to just max out the mastery before moving on. After seeing all the levels, Sapienza is hands down the best one, really comfy with lots of varied locations. Whittleton Creek is close second. Hope the new Bank map is gonna have a large exterior area, not just the bank building.

Attached: hammer.png (1536x864, 873K)

of course, he was shot

for me it's a tie between Miami and Sapienza, with Hokaido and Mumbai being the second tie
the complexity of mumbai is brutal

But a game that does everything perfectly is a better game that one that does almost everything perfectly, don't you agree?

do we all agree that bangkok is the worst map? it's not bad, but having to funnel through the atrium roof to get between sides of the hotel got annoying fast. there shoulda been another joining walkway between the buildings on the higher level imo. also that song they rehearse gets stuck in my head

My favorite level is Hokkaido. I don't rush through levels first ever, I carefully investigate and try to get SA on my first attempt. If I happen to stumble upon intel I could use for further attempts that's good. 100%? I don't really even know what that means. These games have tons of arbitrary challenges, some of which aren't even explained so you'll never complete them unless it's by a freak accident or by looking it up online.

nu-hitman levels are huge compared to most levels of previous game and offer lots of options and way to kill people the you want.
I just saying a plane level might be small, you can't do a lot even trought the stuff you could do are great.

unconfirmed leaks/data mining suggests that there will be a street and garden area accessable.

well done, 47

Attached: file.png (1723x745, 1.36M)

Nothing compared to Colorado when it comes to bad maps.

It was a SERIOUS game for ADULTS with DARK and MATURE THEMES with a focus on STORY and NARRATIVE ELEMENTS to make a CINEMATIC HITMAN EXPERIENCE

I guess so user, I guess so

hokkaido..isn't that the alaska of japan?

absolutely
It is the worst IMO, just because of the retarded Hotel layout
the only thing I like about it is the cult floor

>do we all agree that bangkok is the worst map?
not when colorado exists

i love colorado it was great fun. it was just very hard to SASO, but that's not necessarily a negative imo

Comic Con where you have to kill a zoomer.

glad to see we have the same humor

that picture was not in vain

Attached: Absoblivion.jpg (480x360, 82K)

well with 100% I am talking about completing all the different story paths before moving on
I agree on the [redated] challenges being difficult, but some are more obvious than others

Colorado gave off strong Absolution vibes when I played it

make it like Soul Plane where it’s stupidly huge

Absolution looks like Sam Fisher.

Attached: sam fisher splinter cell.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

the big problem i had with it is the layout of the map and the number of targets, it's too long and the map is just too boringly flat withothing except 2 houses

What are some interesting ways to kill the virus in Sapienza?
It's the one part that makes me not like replaying that level as much, since that segment always feels samey.

Third person view in general is a true cancer that ruining games.

whittleton creek suburb level should have a mastery unlock where you no longer need to find the 3 clues to exit the level on repeat plays. it's aids doing it multiple times. beautiful level though, needs more panty sniffing guards though

Sure. First person is always more playable, but there are bad and worse ways to have alternatives.

check out the stalactites in the cave, all of them. other good one is try starting the level in the morgue and listen to the girl scientist

Too pure for this world, bless him.

Attached: Hitman2.png (808x853, 236K)

Place an explosive on the garage floor near the car
Blow it with a shot
The cave is directly under, so the explosion will make a stalagmite fall on the virus and destroy it
I'm not kidding

You can also shoot that stalagmite from the cave itself, and leave

All you're arguing here is for them to make the level easier because when you need to find the evidence you always need to somehow infiltrate restricted areas. So depending on what kind of challenges you impose on yourself you'll always need to choose how to complete the final objective within the bounds of your own rules. The absence of that objective would just make your consecutive playthroughs more empty because you'd just leave instead of challenging yourself further.

stalactites = tites = tights (pants) fall down

stalagmites = mites = mighty, tough, mounds on the ground that aren't gonna move no matter what

Ok, thanks
Stalactites then

it's not hard though it's just tedious, just make it so you can't 5star or SA without the clues idk

Thanks, Bill Nye.

Attached: Chef47.png (808x906, 601K)

I liked the last mission for Patient Zero for how quickly it can get out of control. The fist time playing and seeing it get more and more out of hand was like "ohhhh shit"

I always remember the difference with a Stalactite hangs TIGHT to the roof/ceiling.

he's talking about the fact the face is gears of war meathead tier

Hitman 2 is a 8/10 game, with a few 10/10 maps hidden behind 0/10 DRM

kek

The thing I like the most about the levels is the hidden paths between sections of the same location
Ie: you can get into the fountain in sapienza
That stuff blows my mind, as I like planning the faster routes possible

47 only accepts payments in the form of either cash or new suits.

ye, they called it swiss cheese level design, lots of alternate routes. it's why Bangkok felt so weird to me, the higher levels of the hotel being so isolated

>Cruise ship
>Party on the lower decks for guests, 1st target will wander around down here.
>Upper decks are more secure, 2nd target will be here.
>Default disguise will be a straw sunhat, that sunscreen that you don't rub in on your nose, flip flops, a sports watch, light blue shorts, and a towel draped over your shoulders.
>Can dress as a pirate
>Can kill targets by pushing overboard so they get shredded by the propellers

>Story mission has you help the robbers start robbing, hit the panic button and get them shot by the cops

You need to get off the internet for a bit, my guy.

I haven't been following hitman news lads, when is the bank dropping so I can redownload

Next Tuesday.

but the internet is where the truth is, you aren't gonna learn what the enemy is up to by strolling down the street enjoying the sunshine

Does the online run like genuine shit on everyone's computer, or just mine?
Not that I really care, but Hitman 2 always uses every fucking mb of available RAM even still.

You'll need the season 2 DLC, though

Attached: 472.png (1278x1062, 981K)

The 25th. Bonus missions for Mumbai and Columbia also releasing

I would rather have Agent 47 still be Bogandoff-tier like in the first one

you're pretty good at writing

>Hidden exit for bring dressed as a pirate and doing whatever beforehand
>47 sails of on a pirate ship

do you mean ghost mode multiplayer? or just playing the game while connected. games runs great for me after the patches, 20+ more frames than i got on release. i turn autosave off since it causes a small stutter every couple minutes.

Uhhh, what do you mean in the fountain?

That comes with the silver edition right?

>OTS is bad because I can't cheese the camera
Goddamn you are fucking pathetic.

i cast a spell on the picture and we can clearly see from the result that 47 in hitman 1/2 is a devil spawn.

Attached: spell.jpg (2264x514, 551K)

Have you got it yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 98ee1b704ca43a3fa591e575cf2ceb4e4c57e06e.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

That fountain in front of Caruso's mansion has a door that leads into the basement.

Silent Assassin had best design

Made the best game in the series

Yup

Attached: bF8V2C6.jpg (3017x2655, 1.19M)

>Why is blood money considered better than 2
Because BM didnt have shitty and contrived retcons like Ortmeyer being part of the Not-Illuminati all along, or lucas grey having hair for whatever reason (when none of the other clones ever had hair) or no one mentioning that they're clones or "le epic carbombing oops i killd ur parentz 4 whutevah reason all along xDxD". The story of HITMAN 2 fucked up the series more than Absolution did, that game fucked up 47's and Diana's characterization a lot but at least they were still the same characters as in the old games, with none of this shitty retcon bullshit. All of these stupid retcons were introduced in that atrocious comic book, go read it and look how much they butchered Diana and 47 in it. Its a fucking shame.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Agent-47-Birth-of-the-Hitman/Issue-1?id=124540

Oh christ I never noticed that.

Attached: fountain.jpg (1920x1080, 858K)

I guess so judging by this roadmap. I bought the normal $60 game and I still have to buy expansion pass, so I guess I don't have the silver edition.

Attached: 2019-roadmap-hitman-2.jpg (1920x1134, 475K)

WTF are you talking about? OTS is precisely the mode where camera cheesing is possible. When your game uses OTS and reticle-based ballistic as opposed to weapon-origin ballistics, you are capable of camera cheesing and attacking past obstacles. With classic 3rd person that isn't possible because the camera is pointing forward just like your weapon is. Stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

>Square Enix owns Deus Ex, Hitman, Tom Raider, Thief, and Just Cause.
How do we fix this?

>Airport
>Target is an executive going onto his fancy private airplane
>eventually (probably player controlled so 47 isn't left in the dust), the plane will take off into the air allowing for even fancier kills and a more difficult-to-escape level
>Dress up as airplane stewardesses, pilot, fellow fancy executives, air-tower control, etcetera.
>Of course, you gotta include an option to accident kill him by crashing the plane with no survivors. Dress up as a pilot and do it yourself, or dress up as ATC and give bad directions.

That's a very weak reply.

Attached: 1539804091789.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I felt the same in Paris
There's a lot of gatekeeping to make you disguise no matter what to get to the auction floor using the stairs

too bad, i was phoneposting so that's what you got

oh yeah that happened

Attached: nowayfag.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

On Professional you can find an invitation for free. It was the first thing I found in the level. On Master you need to knock out one person to get it.

there's a bunch of big long pipes on the outside of the building at various points, try them more, bangkok is more isolated

The season pass is like $8 on key sites, although the bank level will probably increase that price with the demand

>isle of sgail was gay
>the targets in Sgail were SJW black goddess twins who fight against climate change and try to blackmail a white coal industry baron into fighting against climate change too
>one of the twins is in an interracial relationship with an aryan Chad Indiana Jones-esque guy
>In Absolution every female was a hot lustful bimbo and there were tons of homophobic and sexist jokes every two levels
How did they get away with it lads? I didnt know nu-IO were this based and redpilled, ill be sure to buy all their games from now on

I played Absolution in its entirety. Didn't know about this turn of events.

Attached: priest.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

That's 100% Frankface

>47 as a stewardess, with the stupid hat and tight skirt
>Not even trying to put on a feminine voice
>"your drink sir"
kek

I hate how this leaves a witness.

I’m playing Hitman 2016 and I’m having a blast. I’m currently in Colorado and I can see why people say is the worst but I is still fun with all the ways you can kill the objectives. So far the best one is Sapienza.

>esports event
>your target is one of the top players of one of the teams
>you can disguise as one of the members of the opponent team and beat the guy, making him ragequit
>you can also disguise as one of the event organizers and DQ him by showing some of the old tweets he's made with controversial opinions
>rig his controller/pc to explode midway through the event

Attached: 1495168341938.jpg (300x394, 27K)

what were they thinking

Attached: Hitman Absolution -13- Fight Night.webm (720x480, 2.55M)

colorado has the little reference to the president too, devs are obviously sjw-leaning, it's unfortunate, it's one of the few times i'll let it slide and buy their shit anyway, the game is just too good

the wheelchair is a witness

They don’t own Hitman anymore.

I forgot to mention, one of the ways you escape is parachuting out like a badass. Also, one of the accident kills should be sabotaging his parachute then messing with the engine.
The only issue is that, on the plane itself, you basically will need a disguise. But that's just a challenge for suit only, is it?

they weren't

Early 2010s vidya were a mistake.

holy shit that most recent one looks exactly like the VA. albeit in his younger years

What the fuck are all these passes and nonsense, does this game have normal levels like contracts, bloody money?

How tall is 47?

If they add an airport level they might get sued by the creator of Golgo 13, kek. Lack of airports is literally the only thing about the characters that isn't similar

Average.

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: Cxh-9RRXAAAgzh8.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=xIEuCJe3BNA

>and then back to soul

I love his autistic stare in the Nu-Hitman 1 and 2.

Every location has a story mission attached with it, including every "legacy" location from Season 1 (aka Hitman 2016). There are countless challenges available in each level as well as custom contracts, dev created escalations, and elusive targets appearing every couple of weeks or so.

It's a bit off-putting if you haven't been following the the last two games whatsoever, but it's all there.

>white skinhead brutally murders illegal mexican immigrant under an american flag as crowed of southern hicks cheer
it truly was a different time

>Bateson was annoyed about how many lines he had to record for Hitman 2016 and 2
>not because he didn't want to voice 47 but because he knows the character and 47 shouldn't be talking so much

>the targets in Sgail were SJW
Lol what the fuck are you talking about dumbass?

Doesn't seem so out of character. 47 himself is obviously anti-social and a man of few words, but if the disguise calls for being outgoing, he can make it work.

Also that realtor dialogue was great.

Attached: Hitman-2-realtor.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>Maximum security prison
>enter as a prisoner
>can't bring any gear with you, like Hokkaido
>targets are a big crime boss and the warden

Attached: hitman diana.jpg (1080x1858, 306K)

>tfw 47 goes into an autistic spiel analyzing the crime scene in the murder room while still posing as a realtor

Attached: 47 toast.png (474x500, 284K)

All Max Payne games are OTS, I do not understand your webm and I would argue that MP3 is a better TPS than their predecessors if it wasn't for the cutscenes.
If I am retarded please enlighten me, I am not trying to shitpost.

The Washingtons are literal thieves and cultural vandals. And the climate change thing was a racket that the Ark society and Providence ran on the world to incentivize the use of profitable fossil fuels while secretly gaining control of the renewable energy business, so that they could ultimately remain on top when the world inevitably has to switch. There is nothing SJW about a basic bitch illuminati conspiracy. Especially when your two African-American targets in the entire game just happen to be literal thieves.
Colorado is about "left-wing terrorists" that the game specifically names as such. You know, the thing that the left wing never acknowledges even exists? Country gun-nuts who kidnap people and train militias in the sticks? What SJW has ever even considered that those could be anything by right-wing?

>All Max Payne games are OTS
that webm literally shows that it isn't the case, retard

The camera is directly behind him in the first game. In 3 it's over his shoulder. When it's over the shoulder the camera is obstructed by corners despite Max's eyes being able to see around it, when the camera is directly behind him you can always see round corners when Max can and can't when he can't.

MP1 and 2 are over head tps

The first two games have their cameras positioned directly behind Max. The webm is showing how OTS cameras can end up blocking your view while your body is exposed to enemies.

Attached: OTS.webm (960x540, 409K)

Comic-Con Level
>Kill some hack superhero film producer before the announcement of a new film
>kill some cosplay thot as the second target
>Golgo 13 disguise
>hit is funded by the original creator of the superhero character that has been exploited, and given none of the royalties for after being fucked over by the producer. Cosplay thot is a dealing weak drugs to kids or some weak shit.

Texan Casino Boat Level
>Croupiers and waitresses dressed like its a campy old west film.
>run a ex-mafia assassin gambling away his fortune, has pair of pet alligators on leashes.
>Hunt down the boss, his two sons and daughter. Your hit is being joint funded by the families of those killed in the hit-man's heyday.

Prison Level
>Infiltrate a prison to kill a bent warden and rich asshole murder who may be getting off scot free after paying the warden
>Go undercover as a prisoner

British Museum/Art Gallery
>Hunt down a fraud artist and his shitty agent, coud be that same agent from the bangkok Jordan Cross hit in the last game
>Has a exhibit full of pop art shit, use weird sculptures as weapons
>Go round the IRL Museum and disguise yourself as a whole range of historical figures to perform the hit.

Refer to the attached jpeg.

Attached: Otis.jpg (603x603, 74K)

we've been had

@467020779
7/10
Made a fuckload of people mad and got replies

Ah, I get it now, thank you Anons.
Not me.

Bought it when it was on sale at the end of May, and been playing since. I enjoyed the first reboot, and this one is even better. Some things are really stupid, like "Mk2" weapons only having a red-pink sticker on them. So fucking low-effort. But they did it so you don't HAVE to buy the Hitman 2016 stuff to get weapons, I know. It's just a lame way to do it
After going through everything, I am now watching playthroughs of the original games because I don't feel like plaything those myself again. I really wish they would remake all these levels on the new engine. It's a shame they HD-ified Blood Money, and didn't remake it on the new engine.

What is he talking about? I'm watching Hitman Codename 47 videos and 47 talks a fucking bunch. He even does a little narration at the beginning of some levels. I had forgotten how much conversation there is, actually

Nearly every single TPS these days has a shoulder swapping button mapped to a click of the right stick. If only you played these games for longer than three seconds.
Also the camera not being pulled back is so situational awareness for enemies sneaking up on you is something you have to think about, without throwing aware the many other benefits third person camera provides.

Worst thing about the MK2 weapon shit is they still clog up your inventory even if you have the non MK2 versions of them. So I have two lethal syringes that are exactly the same, but one has a pink sticker on it.

>I'm watching Hitman Codename 47 videos and 47 talks a fucking bunch.
Yeah he was always pretty vocal. I'd say he's become more of a one-liner in the new games.

In OTS like in Max Payne 3 your camera is offset behind a shoulder, not even pointing directly foward, so one side is revealed and the other is obscured. In Max Payne 1 the camera is right behind your gun pointing forward, so no side is revealed or obscured any more than the other. Whenever your camera is behind the wrong shoulder, lateral geometry obscures your vision from that side, and you need to manually switch. When your camera is not behind a shoulder, no geometry obscures your vision from either side and you don't need to switch anything. When your right side vision is obscured, enemies on your right side can engage you from beyond obstacles even though you can't even see them, even though your character should be able to but can't because your camera is offset and your enemies see in first person.
Also if the game's shooting mechanics are based on a bullet coming out of your gun rather than damage being dealt directly on your reticle, OTS can cause a discrepancy between where the bullets should go and what they will end up hitting before that because the offset render that the reticle is being drawn on does not accurately represent how your gun is aiming. For example you can be aiming past a railing but the bullets hit the railing because they're not being fired straight, but from the side towards your reticle, and part of the railing intersects that vector.
In other words OTS has no benefits and only downsides. Classic third person has only benefits and no downsides.

>So I have two lethal syringes
and how is that bad?

What I love about 47 is that despite being such an autist, he knows exactly how to interact with people and get them to do what he wants.

That haggling scene in Mumbai was priceless.

As long as OTS doesn't have AI that always positions the camera on the correct side based on what the players needs without additional player input, it will always be compromised design. That basically can't happen until we have neural feedback. Until then the player camera will continue to be capable of being behind the wrong shoulder and causing issues. And classic camera will continue to never be behind the wrong shoulder and will never cause issues.

Most modern TPS games have a 360º moveable camera, and they only go into OTS mode when you aim your weapon. In games like RE4, level/enemy design and placement is made such that an unfair situation like that almost never happens, if ever. There's also those times when the camera pulls back further in specific instances to accommodate the situation and your surroundings.
That webm is a completely made up problem and dishonest as fuck. Yea Forums manages to bitch just about any fucking thing. It's amazing.

Also this >Also the camera not being pulled back is so situational awareness for enemies sneaking up on you is something you have to think about, without throwing aware the many other benefits third person camera provides.

Wow I just checked in-game and I can actually use both at the same time. Well I guess it's not so bad after all.

Attached: 1514469234057.jpg (297x297, 54K)

Good explanation, MP2 is still my favourite because it's non stop action though the leves where you have to snipe to save Mona or Max with a sniper rifle are ass but the improved bullet time makes up for it and you can actually skip cutscenes.
I would still argue MP3 has a more enjoyable gunplay but now I understand the difference.

Attached: max payne 2.webm (640x480, 2.96M)

I am sure it could be done automatically like a mix between OTS and OTH (where the camera or rather the reticle switches from one side of Max's head to the other depending on where you are aiming), it would take a lot of tinkering though.

blood money = contracts (small >) HITMAN >>>all the rest

Over-the-head is already a much more compromised design because it hides the center lane of the screen, which is crucial and should be visible when you're aiming. I would rather have a button to press rather than have to literally walk a certain way so I can see what I'm shooting at. For example
>aim at enemy dead ahead
>have to step to the side slightly so I can see what cover he is behind
meanwhile in OTS land, where nearly every TPS developer lives now for good reason,
>aim at enemy
>can always see his whole torso up and down and assess his state of cover and aim freely
plus over-the-head gets very very awkard if you have melee enemies that rush you, since once they get close enough that they're obscured by the player character's back, you can't see them anymore unless you move a certain way.

These have never been a problem in any game with classic third person, and in fact "melee enemies that rush you" are a bigger problem in OTS because a camera that's pulled up closer gives you a more narrow field of view of the immediate surroundings of your character. I think your assumptions are being made on the basis that the render camera field of view in classic third person is ridiculously small and so the character model obscures a large portion, when really it's about the same as the gun in the center of the screen in Doom.

Blood money is only better in terms of atmosphere. The new games are better in terms of raw gameplay and level design.

I still haven't played Patient Zero in either game, and not sure if I want to because this is not the first time I've heard it's underwhelming. Shame it costs 10 bucks, because any lower and I'd go for it
It's also really dumb that I didn't just get it for owning 2016 and buying Gold of 2

>STR vs DEX

Patient Zero changes up some of the levels to some extent, with the most interesting level being the final one because of the infection gimmick.

Mostly though, it's just a DLC pack that was thrown together to help fund Hitman 2. It's good if you absolutely need more content, but it's not essential. It's unclear if it's even canon.

>>hit is funded by the original creator of the superhero character that has been exploited, and given none of the royalties for after being fucked over by the producer.
Ghost Rider.

>"melee enemies that rush you" are a bigger problem in OTS because a camera that's pulled up closer gives you a more narrow field of view of the immediate surroundings of your character
As it's been pointed out before, most games that have OTS don't zoom in the camera until you're aiming your weapon. Do you fuckers actually play the games you criticize?

Messing up 47's face is IO's dirty pleasure.

I'm not the only who's said this, various iterations have popped of this through the years.. A prision.

You'd start outside the prison, your objective is maybe to murder one guard, and one inmate. Naturally the inmate is in solitary confinement, so he's very hard to get too.

Naturally as always there would be several ways to access the place. Lapses in security, maybe a hole in the fence that still hasn't been repaired after a recent outbreak, whatever. It kind of writes itself after the initial concept, which is probably why I see a lot of people suggest. It's a no brainer.

I'd unironically look like him if I was bald

wait its a actual thing?

Kinda.
Marvel didn't pay the guy that co-created Ghost Rider for something like 20 years. Man was practically poor as dirt and a court had to settle that he was indeed the co-creator for them to pay him.
Guy died last year, name was Gary Friedrich.

>Kill him like this in front of everyone
>"Silent Assassin"
Some people actually like this game. IMAGINE

Attached: file.png (445x503, 348K)

I was always going full "mob revenge" in this, mostly with shotgun, disarming Vinnie and then slicing his throat with a knife.

Attached: 21345675765.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>It's a shame they HD-ified Blood Money, and didn't remake it on the new engine.

Blood Money is still very playfully, and it's the fun kind of janky in places. Like the way bodies flail through the air if you shoot them more than like twice. It's still a pretty amazing game.

>"accidentally" kill fellow wrestler in a botched spot
>everyone agrees it was an unfortunate accident
>walk away with SA

youtube.com/watch?v=hqgJfT_pcY0

Obviously in Absolution's case it was an MMA fight, but it could work.

I hated that final shootout. It was entirely a pain in the ass.

>T. Mexican Cartel sicario

Silent Assassin means no witness, no evidence, no footage.

He was obviously seen by a room full of people who could easily give out his description. The whole point of 47 is he operates in the shadows. The wrestling thing is balls on the wall retarded, so please don't try to justify it. Thnx

Close, slav white trash actually.

shit
fuck stan lee i guess

I'm not trying to justify Absolution's awful writing, but I'm saying a situation like that isn't too unreasonable. There have been many accidental deaths in wrestling.

Plus it's not like they haven't done accident kills like that before. You can disguise yourself as the executioner and literally shoot your target in front of everyone.

Attached: bang.png (1276x791, 1.31M)

Stan had nothing no involvement in Ghost Rider's creation though. He died a good man.

>tfw no Meat King's Party in Hitman 2

That mission was actually kinda fucked up. Whole Contracts were really "darker" in setting.

Too bad it's literally impossible to get every upgrade. Even if you get Silent Assassin on every mission, you don't earn enough money.

What the fuck was she thinking?

>Luxury Train
>unusually wide, high-tech, luxury passenger train
>can climb out windows and get access to roof
>can kill targets by throwing them overboard
>have to kill targets before you reach destination

Attached: hitman.png (1408x1012, 104K)

I think I'm burned out on this game, gonna wait a few months for the new levels. By the way texture modding is going fairly smoothly, lots of nice new suits to mod in.

I can see why they'd be reluctant to do something like Meat King's Party today but I'd still love something dark and maybe unsettling
>that crazed laugh when you find the body
>youtube.com/watch?v=xf_fMc8MME0

>destination is a busy train station where the target has to wait for their next transport

i'm scared they'll ban me for any kind of third-party stuff, i like my account

Attached: 1558844155276.png (658x662, 59K)

If he's taking his kids to Disneyland, the location is Disneyland no?

Has any paid expansion content been released yet or is all the content so far for everyone?

Train mission similar to the film “The American Friend”

Only main level that came out was Hantu Port, still waiting on the bank mission

>isle of sgail was gay
The best part of sgail was the suit of armor. It makes you almost invincible.

Attached: agent47faces.jpg (1280x583, 208K)

>do the challenge to feed Rico, Jorge and Andrea to hippo
>decide to kill all guards and drag them all over
>game crashes from too many dead
I didn't even kill a single civillian

>Racoon police station
>Have to kill Leon and Claire
>Can disguise as Mr. X

Attached: mrxbeach.jpg (1280x720, 354K)

I've had a look at the roadmap, year 1 is the two sniper maps, bank and resort whilst year 2 will included with gold?

Where can I view previous roadmaps?

There is a lookalike contest for a certain celebrity, unbeknownst to others the celebrity has entered their own lookalike contest, unbeknownst to the celebrity 47 is there to kill them.

Some more ideas

Building site - New York
>Construction site for a new skyscraper in new york-esque city, get sent to assassinate the mayor, who's being guided round the rafters by its lead architect.
>The higher the mayor climbs the tower, the harder he becomes to kill, but the more elaborate the solution.
>Can stab him with the key to the city
>second target is his aide/mistress
>The pair have been allowing residential areas and Listed buildings to fall into disrepair so they can be built over, irregardless of the owners

Woods/Marsh/Motorway - UK
>target is a woman who fiddled with the expenses from a charity made to help the victims of a massive tragedy, stealing millions.
>Target starts in car, trying to flee authorities, you cause a interruption on the road and hunt her down.
>Chase the mark away from safety, who flees to pursing police for safety, you must take them out peacefully or cause a diversion.
>Keep chasing, without ever been seen, preying on her paranoia till she finds herself without any witnesses around
>drown them in mud

Opera House - France
>Sent to kill a murderous Singer and their smitten partner, who while disguised as a phantom, had been killing the competition in gruesome, edgar allen poe-esque fashions, fed to rats, sliced apart with a pendelum, gulliotine, walled up and left to starve, that operatic shit
>Unknown to 47 and Diana, the partner was preparing a fresh kill, adding a time factor.
>Opera House has entry ways that lead out into the catacombs which has a full on rave going on deep within.
>Identity of the phantom is unknown so 47 must find clues as to their identity
>It's revealed the phantom is a alias used by 2, kill both

Also
Football Stadium - UK
>Big match between two teams, heavy rain and lightning hammering down on the pitch.
>Targets are the Captain of one team, who is selling state secrets to a Cambodian General/oligarch, who is watching from the VIP box.
>General is second target
>Disguise yourself as a striker, kill the cap with a explosive football

>mansion level like "whodunit" mission from Oblivion's Dark Drotherhood questline
>can disguise as mansion staff or any of the guests
>goal is to eliminate all the guests
>can convince the other guests someone else is a murderer

Attached: 1554758974247.gif (351x414, 59K)

I want more hotel levels. Good hotels, like the ones in Codename 47 or Blood Money. Bangkok is one of my least favorite levels in 2016/18, despite it being a hotel. Something about it feels so restrictive, and, dare I say it, soulless. A simple change of having it be in the actual city rather than on the outskirts on a river probably would've made a fairly large impact on that.

If there is one franchise that could only benefit from doing collabs with other game companies (both Western and Eastern) is HITMAN.
>CDPR collab, target is Sigismund Dijkstra, an entire Novigrad level in the HITMAN engine.
>Capcom can get Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry.
>Konami could actually do some use of the Metal Gear franchise and have 47 try and hunt some of the Snakes or even Big Boss.
IMAGINE.

Imagine Hitman with dynamic AI

Attached: 1553718149415.png (713x704, 588K)

>entire Novigrad level in the HITMAN engine
I think my CPU would melt

>Metal Gear
I really don't want a real stealth game to be tainted by association with that trash.

There is no stalagtite directly over the virus. Even shooting the stalagtite nearest the virus does nothing. Good troll though. [10/10]

There is one over the virus though. You just need to be standing to the right side of the containment unit to see it.

A good multiplayer mode (with approx. 16-24 players) would be one where only one of the participants was a hitman who is given a specific target, and keeps getting more targets until he is discovered/killed. If a player kills someone who is not either the hitman or an approved target, they lose and are eliminated.

It would be like a classic murder mystery where you also have the potential to become the murderer. Should also add a lot of NPCs to the level just to make it a little harder.

>There is no stalagtite directly over the virus.
yes there is. you can shoot it to kill the virus and francesca at the same time so you dont have to go through all the shit with sabotaging it in the biosuit

You are wrong, lad
Go watch any speedrun of sapienza on the tube
It's a very used technique

>tfw doing Colorado saso in master

Any way to get it done quickly (preferably while also incorporating Sniper Assassin)?

I just want to get The Classics challenges out of the way.

i know its a dumb question but what do you anons do to force yourselves to play each mission in a different way with different assassination methods? i always end up following the same safe patterns

Attached: 1556582513435.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

okay, from what I've researched, it appears that it did work on hitman 2016 but I guess the devs didn't like that so they removed it from Hitman 2. You can set off all the explosions you want over the virus now and nothing will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it from Hitman season 1 also but I can't be bothered to check.

just fuck around and don't be afraid to fail. The games are literally meant to be replayed over and over, might as well just have fun and not care if you get Silent Assassin or not. You could also use my challenge generator if you want to give yourself a new way to tackle a mission web-devlet.itch.io/hitman-2016-hitsmas-challenge-generator

Attached: 1538854735793.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

Absolution version perfectly encapsulates the shittiness of 7th gen.

Set bigger goals. See how many sections of the map you can remove all NPCs from without setting off any alarms or calls for backup. A good starting place for this method of play is Paris. Eliminate the attic, the basement, the second floor, the third floor,etc..

Anyone can do a "Kill Everyone" run. The challenge is to do it stealthily. When you get far enough along, though, it could be impossible, but it's fun to see what sections of maps you can turn into "ghost towns" without being detected.

They were tring to cater to CoD crowd.

He just needs to use the bathroom

it works in hitman 2 as well

Probably. Their marketing team was probably like "We need to appeal to the demographic that loved the Hitman movie!"

Well yeah, god was having a laff at that one

Are you on PC? I'll believe it when I see it. Also, there are no shootable stalagtites over the virus in Hitman 2.

How do I meet and make friends with kino people like the one's on Yea Forums. What little friends I have that like games only play Apex and call of duty.

No one understands how amazing Hitman Blood Money and other older games are. Anyway, I just wanted to say, this thread makes me happy, lads.

Attached: Sad Cat.jpg (828x506, 37K)

It's only bad because he takes off his mask in front of a crowd and goes "REMEMBER ME THE HITMAN? FROM WHEN I TRIED TO HIT YOU?"

Otherwise 47 posing as a wrestler and killing the other wrestler is great.

Attached: moshimoshi2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.37M)

yes pc latest version
are you looking in the right place? use the xray vision thing to see it of you need to. i just played sapienza last week and it worked fine.

I've never been able to do it quickly, anons here claimed to have done it the old fashioned way with the water tower to get both sniper and saso in a single go.
My tactic for master saso was hay bale maya, sneak into the basement, save, kill berg when he gets in and spend hours in end trying to bait in sean and graves when their route takes by the basement door. I can't even remember how I did sniper, I might have pussied out and used a guide.

It is there, you just can't see it from the front.
I just took this screenshot to show it.

Attached: 20190618213702_1.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Hitman threads are always comfy. I did have one friend who played Blood Money with me years and years ago, but we went our separate ways.

Did they move its position from 2016? I remember the speedrun strat of sniping it with your pistol all the way from the other side of the cave.

The Water Tower is a terrible sniping spot because of how guards work. You'll get almost every guard on the map surrounding the tower all waiting to instantly kill you the moment they set eyes on you.

They might've. I hide by the crates by the plane to get a shot in

fuckin fronked

if they moved the position theyd have to move the virus itself since its literally directly over it. people get confused because you have to be a pretty specific angle to see it, ive always shot it by the crates since you can easily sneak back away and walk along the ledge by the plane to get away and never be seen.

Ignoring Hawkes Bay, is Mumbai the easiest saso in Hitman 2?

Only once you figure out how to poison The Maelstrom's drink.

I'd say Miami is easier. Snipe Sierra on the track, disable the satellite, then kick Robert off the edge.

Its 2019, he'll just be a transfer stewardess that's making little effort in transitioning

I only played Codename 47 growing up. Should I pick up this series again? I enjoyed the first game.

I never poisoned the maelstrom. I dicked around for ages with the kashmirian and found out the maelstrom sets up a meeting with the other survivng target. So I had dawood sniped, informed vanya, vanya meets the maelstrom and I ran both over with the train. Only sneaking required is setting up dawoods painting

youtube.com/watch?v=Va0G0Oa74Qk

not really, even with a guide it took me over an hour and it was extremely close, i had to edit the route a few times, easily the hardest thing i've done in the game. to figure it all out alone probably take more like 4-5 hours for mere mortals

In Miami you only need to deal with Robert's bodyguard if you use the method I mentioned. The whole thing only takes around a minute and a half.

Doesn't MP3 let you swap which shoulder the camera is over though?

I fucked up Roberts death a couple times cause I somehow kept getting spotted when I dumped his body off the building

The marshal on the overhead walkway can sometimes see you. It's not an issue if you just place a coin at the ledge and then just shove him off when he goes to pick it up.

Anyone up to do sniper assassin co op on pc? I need the achievements and naturally nobody plays that garbage