Infinite FPS

if a game has infinite frames per second, will time stop?

Attached: earth_being_a_bitch.jpg (870x641, 117K)

no

if the number of frames in a second is infinite, then the length of those frames must implicitly be infinitesimally small
nah

You can’t have infinite frames because of Planck scales

Only within the game, as the infinite system is contained within the finite existence of your computer.

Time around you will. Or the other speeds unrelated to the game will seem very slow.

planck units don't mean that there can't be a time shorter than planck time, just that anything shorter than that can't be measured

There's a pancake sale? Oh boy!

>tripfag
>is a retard
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>not blasting out so many frames out of your screen that the photons create a kugelblitz

But it does mean you can’t have infinite frames. I.E the topic of my post and thread, you piggybacking reddit meta off topic loser.

B

there's an infinite number of units between 1 inch and 2 inches. length does not stop.

>it does mean you can’t have infinite frames
how so

Because frame rate is measured by time which is constrained by Planck time.

Underrated

>there's an infinite number of units between 1 inch and 2 inches. length does not stop
is that what you tell girls when they look disappointed after you drop your pants xd

so it can exist but not be measured
dumbass
go die

No one cares about your headcanon

No. That would simply imply that, supposing you're able to dilate time of an arbitrarily huge factor, you wouldn't either way ever be able to perceive pauses in-between frames. No matter how much you crank up IRL slowmo, everything on the screen would flow slower, but just as smoothly.

>Muh planck units are the pixels of reality
No.

Attached: pancakes.jpg (1024x1016, 124K)

>durrr I want to talk about off topic stuff because I want to show to my reddit friends I too know what Planck units are

The topic is FPS limits in games, sweetie.

Why are pancakes so sexy?

A static image goes at infinity frames per second

Considering that your eyeballs (and cognition) are also limited by the speed of light, it basically is.

not if it is displayed on a monitor.

So printed paper is actually more advanced than that 144hz curved gamer monitor I bought? Shit.

time is a human construction
there is no time
only the now
so time will never stop because it doesn't exists as an true entity

and if you cant measure it it effectively doesn't exist.

based and realitypilled

user, that's retarded.

Attached: 1559187777972.jpg (750x1334, 234K)

Cope brainlet

user please

>conventional physics breaking down at very small scales -> must be magic
ok retard

do you even know what infinite means

Can you grab a dictionary and look it up

And no one cares about you so drop the trip

>brainlets still coping with being BTFO