Final Fantasy XIV

So has XIV really surpassed WoW? That's hilarious.

Attached: 1560868856754.png (1406x57, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0XQtn-4aZeA
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d57d833834f43ba762923a0ec10d75c8f4a0281
youtube.com/watch?v=8cybC-bSw2U
youtu.be/W1ufQP9wksY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqRSUmn87EUL8iC3qSdMVi_j-zl0U3Vg3VZxq792j-g/edit#gid=0
youtu.be/Qg85Hn3GVPE
youtube.com/watch?v=5KwNQbbFsu0
youtube.com/watch?v=DSD2YxpSBlc
fflogs.com/zone/rankings/25
fflogs.com/zone/rankings/25#partition=1
youtube.com/watch?v=YpfT5L3u34k
youtu.be/8oP2F5CM30k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're gonna trigger him

Attached: 1550501203127.jpg (645x589, 69K)

Threadly reminder to play whatever job you find fun. Metafags and cuckshed posters deserve the rope.

Attached: dissatisfaction.jpg (250x214, 8K)

Attached: IMG_20190618_074510.png (939x347, 28K)

WE FALL

Attached: 1534999425941.png (964x235, 24K)

Threadly reminder thatGUNBREAKER CHADS WHERE WE AT?! READY TO RIP BOYS, WE ARE ALMOST THERE JUST HANG ON.

Attached: 1560827574759.gif (480x270, 1.65M)

it's my lucky day

Attached: 1551522514213.jpg (534x308, 58K)

How is it hilarious?
WoW literally killed itself with shit expansions, content and by ruining its lore, gameplay and anything good it had over the years.
Pet battles are the only good recent thing they made.

Sup bros, we are just going to liberate Doma Castle.

Attached: Light Party.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

READY TO RIP
READY TO TEAR
READY TO GOUGE

Attached: 1557850529898.gif (448x251, 3.7M)

the absolute state of crystal
also there are too many people on (my server) now, please leave so it can go back to being dead

I'm busy making 80's superhero playlist

Shut the fuck up and open party finder for once in your life instead of bitching about a non issue

MONK OR SAMURAI PLEASE HELP ME

hi guys mr ha

BANG BANG

Attached: tumblr_ps9p52zMfG1wy3zj3o6_1280.png.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

>want a feminine cat
>tomboy poses
au ra poses on cats when

Attached: 1553996064610.png (680x772, 245K)

I CAN'T WAIT BROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm ready, but the game is not yet ready for us.

How's he holding up these days? Still seething?

When did you first start HRT if you don't mind me asking?

My nigger. Put in some Protomen, Billy Idol and Journey.

I think you mean Ilberate
hahaha ha

>Final boss of Eden will be Garden of Eden
>Theme is a remix of The Extreme
Bros my dick is gonna be so fucking hard

How can I exploit the opening of the new servers to make a quick buck?

mnk:
>may actually be good in shb
>will not be fun to play for most people
sam:
>will never be meta, you will get laughed if you try
>it's fun

The true WoW killer was WoW all along.

As long as Griever is in and we get him as a mount.

Attached: Griever_Gunblade_FFVIII_Art.jpg (543x387, 70K)

Rise brothers, and join the chorus. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560772561818m.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

my sides

Level up BTN first thing, even before combat classes and doing the story.

*Thunderer plays*
YOUR JOKES HAVE GONE ON FOR TOO LONG *triple casts Flaming Lotus Blade*
>SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

>missed my chance to move to Primal
>have to move to the cursed Balmung datacenter if I want to improve my chances of getting topX at the upcoming crafter race and buying an ishgardian house

Attached: ffxiv_11132015_155446.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

this is my wife!

Attached: 1560228093212.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Who else >bunbreaker?

Attached: stzegrpaacp21.png (2000x2296, 2.67M)

Why isn’t monk fun to play?

nigga balmung has the biggest and most autistic crafterfags in the game
all those ERP whorehouses didn't furnish themselves

ur wife a shit
i hope she dies

>siren is congested now
FUCKING BALMUNIGGERS GET OFF OF MY SERVER

Attached: DtKanxOUUAAeBqE.jpg (801x703, 34K)

He's going to end up in a r/FFXIVRECRUITMENT static and never make another savage guide or same day primal guide again

Right here, brother

inb4 Vauthryposting

Attached: 1556582615165.jpg (1256x1048, 482K)

Wasn't Hyperion in "preferred" state just a few weeks ago? What happened?

Who do you guys think the 2nd tank trust member is going to be? Hoary, Gaius, Solus?

make spriggan/twin the official EU ERP server and open a brothel

Shadowbringers just gets better and better.

How many times do I have to exp[lain to you that these posts are about the attitudes in these threads you fucking retard

it changes every couple of hours or so, a lot of people are either coming back before the expansion or started playing recently

So I just preordered from the SE store and turns out they're withholding my code from me. It says a few days before what I assume is the 28th, but did anyone receive their code already?

Attached: ZjZDiBK.png (580x304, 21K)

Either. But if you "can't into" positionals as much as you can, go SAM.

Both are fun in their own respective ways.

every server is a high pop server now

Someone we haven't met yet because we're going to the First and only the KO'd Scions are there.

ilberd

>get's triggered by armchair raiders that don't even play the game in these threads.
Let me guess, you obsess over trannies ruining the game because there are some twitch streams of trannies playing FFXIV?

I think that user is trying to say this:
play the game lmao.

>tfw gonna be the most generic combo of bunny/dancer cause i've been wanting dancer since i started playing
oh well
viera do seem like they make cool gunbreakers as well but im not as interested in that job

Attached: bun1.png (663x982, 1.07M)

quarantining balmung and mateus was the best decision yoshida has ever made.

Attached: 40 percent.jpg (509x639, 140K)

Zenos or arbert

you know it bro

Attached: warberd.png (700x700, 933K)

>Triple casting sloppy
Truly the villain of all worlds, this man is a madman.

Attached: ilbred talking to raubahn after dinner with the sultana.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Take mine

FABD 4SL0 6Y49 QWZX A8MS

Wouldn't being in a slow and lazy server be better for getting the top spot?

Wait, XIV has only broken 1m concurrent after 6 years? That took a damn long while.

So why is Blizzard crying? Also is it true that Blizzard keeps on matching their patch dates against XIV's?

Your wife is a man in a skirt

>withholding my code
Use the preorder bonus code though.

Nobody is getting codes until launch.

Primal Chads RISE UP! Where you at?

Why? I usually jackpot once every day, just gotta use your brain

I remember making a Tomboy Miqote when I tried it

Until you understand that it's not the actual attitude of anyone playing actively playing the game, just some shitposters in these threads. If you do understand that then you should post like you do, instead of conflating these threads with in-game. Also the avatar makes it easy.

They're holding 8.2 hostage to compete with Shadowbringers, apparently

Viera have the wild 80's hair so it's fitting for GNB.

>So why is Blizzard crying?
Because they have been hemorrhaging subs ever since WotLK ended and rumors now have them at under 1 million.
>Also is it true that Blizzard keeps on matching their patch dates against XIV's?
Yes. They are dropping patch 8.2 same day that XIV is dropping an entire expansion.

It's true. Blizzard is afraid because BfA is shit and everyone knows how bad it is and they already alienated so many of their own playerbase.
At least they got a good chance with classic.

I'm supposed to update my account with the preorder code so I can play on the 28th.

I thought they were shoving it out the door half-baked.

concurrent
also, excluding the trial free accounts. and unlike wow, you can't buy a sub with ingame currency

Sitting in queue for battle on the big keep for the last 45 minutes, fuck this.

Attached: 229845.png (407x420, 205K)

Why not both?

finally got my gordian katana, what dye goes best with it? why do party finders disband after one person leaving

You guys need to cut this out, you're going to wind up meme magic'ing him back to life and Koji is going to have a heyday.

>buy a sub with in-game currency
That sounds rather busted

Attached: ffxiv_08242017_171716.png (1680x1050, 2.05M)

I mean Crystal's preferred servers, the ones cursed by Balmung. Transfers are free for preferred servers, and the only ones available have to play with Balmung (probably the reason why Crystal is ded).

Classic will bring us all back. Home.

Attached: 1546721793651.jpg (946x496, 113K)

Is this the reason I've been seeing a lot of "wowfugee playing ffxiv" or "wowfugee transferring to ffxiv" videos for the past few weeks or so?

at least post the good ones

I have 2 wow tokens saved up for 60 days of sub for whenever Classic comes out.
bought them with ingame gold by playing the Auction house

>implying that's not what we want

WoW's economy has been a wreck ever since Tokens. It did more damage than the Chinese gold bots ever could.

Watching a shitty movie again.

Attached: 1549730769947.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

go back to discord/reddit/vg you ratty aurafag

>Blizzard leaker on Yea Forums
Why has this been a thing recently
Theyre so obviously fake and I unsubbed within the first month of BFA

He got chased off all those already

Kinda. Their latest expansion is irredeemably horrible. It has single-handedly killed the game and likely put Blizzard in the red financially. For this reason, WoW players are jumping ship to XIV en masse.

Yes.

youtu.be/0XQtn-4aZeA

This is the best wowfugee video I've come across.

It's mostly clickbait, but I've met a lot of wowfugees in this game as well. Sometimes they drop the ball with some lackluster content like eureka, but Yoshida and his team are at least somewhat trying and it shows in the game.
Hearing people actually cheer Yoshi-P during the fanfest is pretty wholesome too.

>he hasnt leveled all his crafters/gatherers

Attached: 1560800504134.png (884x874, 714K)

such devastation

Classic is coming though so I doubt they are staying.

SAM, RDM, DNC or MNK for this expansion, bros?

Most MMOs said fuck it and decided they wanted a slice of the RMT market

I was surprised more at the reception he got at E3.

Is there any way to modify what songs play where? Like sticking .ogg in the right place with the right file name? I'd love to get Devil Trigger going during combat.

Waiting for shad early access.
Kinda miss my femroe but im not going to buy time just yet.

Anyone have a link to what Gunbreaker's limit break 3 is called?

>avoid eureka because everyone says it’s horrible
>see an AV minion and look it up
>eureka drop
>finally look in to eureka even though it’s too late now
>it’s basically FFXI streamlined in a good way

I need to stop blindly trusting the opinions of secondaries and WoW tourists

Attached: E4A971E4-5BCC-4F13-A56F-685C698A6904.jpg (540x960, 137K)

Gunmetal Soul

What do you want lads.
>1. You're guaranteed 1 item for the Job you are on at the end of the instance. This is what we have for 51-59 and 61-69 but it should be applied to all.
>2. Do what Snowcloak/Sunkern Temple (Hard)/Satasha (Hard) did where instead of individual gear for each role it's a single Antique style you then trade in to an NPC to get the item for that slot for whatever role you want.
>3. Keep the same as it currently is with praying your item for your role drops.

Attached: 1558796603883.gif (340x324, 218K)

very ugly

I don't think Classic will retain anywhere near the numbers Retail used to, but that's just conjecture

I want to try a caster
Redmage or Blackmage?

You can still get to BA, at least primal community is still active.

Why for the gods would I bother with FSH?

Attached: pUrm4do.png (351x316, 48K)

>it’s basically FFXI streamlined in a good way
No, it's not. It's nothing like XI because trying to jam XI's gameplay into XIV doesn't work. Current FFXI is properly streamlined FFXI.

redmage if you suck, blackmage if you know encounters

Get the fuck off my lawn and go to Primal you fucking wowfugees
t. Cactuar

Gilgamesh and Balmung should be part of the same datacenter. This would save Crystal from becoming an one-server datacenter.

>tfw YoshiP got more cheers than Nomura and even chanting

I've had my Gatherers at 60 since before I unsubbed after 3.1, crafters should be 60 by the time Stormblood unlocks for me

You are partially correct. Classic will absolutely renew interest in WoW, but there is a catastrophic snag Blizzard has overlooked.

WoW classic is, in essence, copying Runescape. OSRS is more successful that actual RS by a SIGNIFICANT margin, but they fucking overlooked some key features here.

>OSRS takes an ungodly amount of time to reach max level in, we are talking years for casuals
>OSRS is adding NEW UNIQUE CONTENT on top of the old school shit

WoW classic is going to fail. Not all at once, but it's popularity is going to go down the fucking toilet when people hit level ~60 in half a year, clear a 40 man zero raid, and realize there is literally NOTHING else to do because Blizzard will be adding nothing to the game.

When that happens? They will all just come back here again. This is inevitable.

The new anatman dps rotation looks like a pain the ass. Granted it remains to be seen

Black Mage for whopping your dick out over parses for fights you already know, Red Mage for ease of play.

>trannyuar
fuck off to crystal and take faerie with you

It's good 8.2 is releasing on the 25th. It means I have ample time to go through all content before ShB Early Access starts.

>Crystal

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1480x832, 116K)

You need to play all 3 (4) or you're shit.

That's when they add the next expansion to WoW classic and we'll see another BFA release in 10 years from now

Attached: 1551665943274.jpg (228x208, 38K)

2 seems most fair to me, especially since people on other forums are now raising hell about minimum ilvls should be a part of the leveling dungeons and how it's generally unrealistic to think that people are fully geared running said dungeons. Like someone running Vault for the first time won't really be geared to the best for it until they run it 3+ times, depending on normal loot drops and RNG favorism. Token system just makes it easier to work with and also favors glamour farming as well as gearing alts in the future.

Does this explain why latency is higher on Aether lately?

This.
If current Blizz were to try to expand on Classic in any way they'd just fuck it up somehow.

Based fearmongering armchair raider redditors overpopulating a DC

bros?

On Eureka, the people who don't like it hate it with a passion, the people who do really love it. It's far better to have something that caters to a specific crowd rather than a bland set of rehashed content from a fanbase perspective because something that you truly love gets you playing and talking about it more than simply completing a new EX and moving on.

While I personally don't like Eureka very much, I think it's great that it's a departure from the norms and attempts to breathe life into the game by offering non-standard content.

>pay to play MMO

wow is this 2009? how do idiots still play these games?

>holding 8.2 hostage
And classic was pushed back to august as well to try and pull people away from FF14, of course that will have to compete directly with the new raid and FF raiding has always be better than wows

Threadly reminder that we're 9 days, 14 hours and 33 minutes away from the Shadowniggers!

First will never happen for non leveling dungeons and 2 will never happen again because how else will keep the content alive if you don't have to run it after X amount of times because you've removed RNG.

Do I only unlock the glamour version of previous anima weapons when I finish the entire anima?

Yeah.

Dumb poorfag

Because the game is worth it

So, are we finally getting decent beards?

Attached: 1560372680169.png (1810x1080, 2.34M)

As someone who has always been on the side of WoW in the WoW vs FFXIV battle and who still doesn't give a single shit about FFXIV
Good. I actually love WoW. And it deserves all the negativity its getting. It deserves to crash and fucking burn and the devs need to see it happen.
Anyone who actually is on the side of WoW needs to accept FFXIV needs to demolish it at this point. WoW is probably a lost cause but the only thing that could even stand a chance at resurrecting it is if it lost what little support it had and the devs finally paid a price for their shit design.

My bet is either they leave Classic the way it is until it peters off as even the turboautists get bored, or they start adding shit to it cause making fights with the classic "philosophy" is lower effort than updating the new game, and then all the purists reeeeee forever.

>shadowniggers
how does yoshi keep getting away with it?

Attached: ffxiv_06182019_005817_025.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

The absolute state of crystal
All the six people still there are shitters to boot

things are not looking good for blizzard bros...

Attached: blizzard employee at ffxiv_fest.jpg (640x853, 98K)

>tfw have to try and complete FF8 before then
It's always been on the backburner, but GUN looks fun
H-Here I go!

Attached: 1554958417212.jpg (667x669, 164K)

POST KHLOE'S CUTE LEWDS

WoW classic is in essence, everything people do not like about retail WoW. It's a meritocracy where only those who put in the effort willl be able to distinguish themselves from the pleb. It's the ideal game to show your digital dick size.
It doesn't mean regular people can't have fun ,but they won't be able to access certain content.

Classic success means all their work and thousands of employees were a waste of resources. Even worse after they mocked people who wanted it in the first place

That is really retarded.

>police officer saying 27
>a bunch of naked niggers around an aetheryte
H-huh?!

>Hien knows you're overworked and need a distraction
>Tags you in for her back passage when she's not looking

I think the idea of eureka is good, but it took them until Pyros/Hydatos to make it good. If it was as comfy as Anemos with logos actions to spice stuff up with and a dungeon at the end that wasnt a complete pain to get into, I'd be wholeheartedly for it.
Baldesion Arsenal was good though.

Attached: 1542398263356.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

>Nero has a crush on Gaius senpai and wants to be noticed
>Gaius only has eyes for Cid kun
>Cid doesn't return his feelings
>Nero is jealous and angry that Gaius cares more for Cid and will always be second place in his heart
i cri

I unironically wish FFXIV subscriptions were set-up similarly to WoW's (only the most recent expansion costing money)/can reach 10 below level cap.

I'm just too fucking poor and I never got SB so when SHB comes out I'll need to buy the expansion have to play through another fucking expansion before I can even play it. It'll probably take me longer than a month to even get to SHB content.

2 is fucking awful. Having to travel across the world to turn in the gear tokens clogging up your inventory is not a good time. It's bad enough just having Savage Books and Primal Tokens spread out across your inventories.

1 is the best in my opinion. If you want a full set it will take at most 10-12 runs if you are horribly unlucky, which isn't too little, but not too much either.

That's rape

What a bro

wait you have to buy every expansion? you can't just buy the newest one?

Blizzard needs to go the Diablo II route with classic and do it in seasons. Every year, move every ladder character in classic to non-ladder and wipe the server, let the gates to AQ shut again, etc.

And if they really want to improve that, start adding more serverwide events so that as people play, the servers grow along with them. Maybe make an AQ event for every raid so that instead of time gating them, a server as a whole can build up to opening a raid by killing certain mobs or donating items or running dungeons so that it happens organically. Then just add items that timestamp themselves when dropped so players can see who obtained server first clears and all that on a leaderboard.

Sure, classic will start to die off after the server ages and clears have already been obtained, but the entire place will be a mad dash again for the first few weeks, and adding a few ladder exclusive items will keep people who aren't even interested in the ladder playing it.

>WAAAAHHHHHH I AM POOR WHY CAN'T I PLAY FOR FREE?!?!?!
What an insufferable waste of bones and organs you are. Your family and friends must be ashamed of you.

I haven't even leveled one. I really want to so I can't participate in the Ishgard stuff but fuck me, no matter how hard I try I can't get into that kinda grind.

Makes the most money.

>someone running Vault for the first time won't really be geared to the best for it
Someone running the vault for the first time with have a nearly full high quality lvl 66 set of gear unless they're a fucking retard skipping things, and the dungeons are tuned for normal quality vendor gear, people are just stupid lazy fucks that can't do something as simple as visit a vendor to buy shit

>It'll probably take me longer than a month to even get to SHB content.
The servers will actually be finally be working correctly by then, so that's fine.

No, he's retarded. Shadowbringers comes with everything before it, and Stormblood came with Heavensward before that.

I'm wondering if this were done today what the pop number and clear rate would look like for crystal now

THE ROAD THAT WE WALK
IS LOST IN THE FLOOD
WE HAVE FOUND ANGELS BATHING
IN WAGES OF BLOOD

Attached: 1549198714688.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

I'm currently thinking about putting my head in between your wifes thighs and her love cave.

Attached: Alisaie is quick to recognize lewdness.jpg (240x254, 30K)

>hyperion
The server is trash

Well they're gonna fix it by lowering the level cap apparantly, so there's that to look forward to as a WoW decision?

SE has adopted the "pay for the most recent expansion" for a bit now with the complete sets, but they're still screwing people over usually by ignoring base ARR which is $20 itself, on top of the $40 for the latest expansion set.

I wish they'd finally implement a token like WoW / EVE to sell ingame for time, since gil is otherwise on the worthless side beyond rarely buying housing or some gear upgrades later into an expansion.

Slightly related but you only get SB and HW on July 2nd, so if he wants to play now or even on the 28th, he's fucked.

1m is still an insane number for an MMO. WoW is completely abnormal that it got the subs it did.

>xe didn't do Eureka

Attached: 1532944323949.png (178x322, 129K)

Someone please do this with the actual title screen.

FUCKING XANDE DROP THE AMON HAT AND LEG ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1543293885089.png (400x400, 95K)

Gilgamesh and Balmung should be a part of their own data separate data centers.*

Fixed that for you.

Sincerely, Greg

If this is a man in a skirt, slap my ass and call me a faggot.

Attached: 1547013439024.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

Nah there are enough degens and retards here.

where's the source for this?

I hope they remove and change all these tokens from 8 and 24 man into currency. I do not want this shit in my inventory. If it's untradeable or sellable it should not take up an inventory slot.

Looks like a party I can trust to get the job done and I am pretty damn none of them would betray my high expectations.

me on the bottom right

>Hien knows Yugiri's overworked and need a distraction
>Tags you in for her back passage when she's not looking
Fixed

You retards just can't even see that my issue was because I bought ARR and HW, but just because I don't have SB I can't even catch up to play the new content as soon as it comes out. Luckily for you new players its easy to hop right in.

That's the only thing that's keeping me going.

True, they can't even read.

Is there any events right now? Are they good?

WoW in its worst state will never even come close to dipping below a million lol

I fuckin hate the game but c'mon

The newest expansion includes all the old ones, he's some sort of retard

Based Hien is able to solve everyone's problems through the same solution and butter smooth delivery

I liked Anemos and Hydatos because unlike Pyros and Pagos, the map wasn't a bunch of narrow passes filled with shit to murder you so you couldn't easily reach NMs. Anemos was nice because it was open enough that you could find mobs to grind on if you wanted, you could slip by some enemies to do quests, and you could still get to most NM trains without needing a ride, Hydatos was mostly the same.

I like the concept of logos actions, but their expense makes it difficult to use the more interesting ones and you can still only equip at max two at a time. I'd really like them to go all out and set everyone's class to freelancer in Eureka 2.0 and just let you assign abilities like BLU, with logos equivalents being how you learn them and keeping them permanently once you do.

If I had to bet, probably half of the active subs are being sustained by tokens bought ingame gold.

Shut up poorfag, your opinion is irrelevant.

mgp increase and a new cactaur emote. if you need mgp for whatever reason it's good
also some shit where you run old content for tomes for stuff from other old content

How grindy is this game? I want to play every single numbered FF game at least one

no you only need to buy the most recent expansion

but you need to do story quests from previous expansions to access the current content

Last census had them at 1.5m and dropping. Time to face facts dude.

Shit. I'm on Midgardsormr.
Should I be worried I'll lose my Path to 60?

I want to level all my jobs!

>whole thread almost
>still OP didnt post source for this
retard faggot liar

to FFXIV players, is it possible to I play the ingame Mahjong with the free account that caps you at 30?

Attached: 1455887818790.jpg (800x600, 200K)

Scottzone is so innocent, it's really obvious that a lot of why he likes XIV is because he's still really new to it. He recently posted a big video on why he loves XIV and he gives reasons like "the classes feel different and have distinct roles/capabilities".

I can't tell if its samefag or if all of you literally can't read.

>poorfag
There's literally no reason to buy SB since SHB comes out in two weeks unless you just like to pay to lick SE anus.

doesn't WoW have like 5 million chinks palying or they dont count chinks?

If you only care to finish the main story? Not very. If you want to actually play the game? Very grindy.

so whats the raid meta going to be?
i assume PLD is the only tank, with maybe GNB secondary, WHM+AST for healers. dps maybe DNC+BRD+MNK+BLM(or SAM)?

Is it true that in WoW there are no boss osts?

this is the source of that image.

Attached: 1560821394851.png (1280x2088, 262K)

well that's totally true compared to WoW

>roll need for amon's hat as BRD
>vendor it

Attached: 43666349_342841636543969_315819308863204969_n.jpg (1018x1018, 68K)

Yes.

You literally admitted you are a poorfag here: Just fuck off already. Nobody cares about your whining.

I'm pretty sure? Gold Saucer unlocks at 20 and I don't think they keep you from doing anything.

Yes, there's just a large amount of deluded XIV players (see: trannies) so rumors like that spread quickly among the community.

The police officer is a JP rule where NMs shall be pulled at 27mins.

The niggers around the aetherite are the semi afker's asking for inv nm.

chink "subscriptions" don't work quite the same way as they do elsewhere

final bosses tend to get their own. but they're not on the scale that FFXIV's have

Fuck Mhiggers and FUCK Moonsluts

Attached: ffxiv_17062019_182514_933.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

yes

Until they nerf holm gang and remove WAR, it will be meta.
>blm
>sam
holy shit have you ever done savage or step foot in an ultimate in your life?

Bosses just have generic boss music
It's not like FF where you have many different tracks, sometimes multiple tailor made songs for just a single fight

Who else /Hrothchad/ here?

PLD WAR DNC NIN SMN DRG SCH AST

WAR/PLD SCH/whatever DNC/NIN/whatever x2 meta sucks flaccid cock t-savage raider

Is it? I haven't played WoW since MoP but it's hard to imagine a game that's more homogenized than XIV. Every job in the same role has the exact same capabilities just with varying proportions of personal DPS vs raid buffs.

So I havent played in years anf my charactet is in brynhildr, whats the issue with crystal? What server should I jump to if I hate trannies and wanna raid?

thanks, I'll download it

>one guy knowing all this
as much as I want to believe the WoW bits, very skeptical

CEASE THE CHARADE, user

Attached: Fray.png (1049x1129, 2.25M)

Attached: 1560822396868m.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

>some rando on Yea Forums
so the source is nonexistent and irrelevant, gotcha

alright, thanks

Just because I'm poor doesn't mean the expansion system is flawed. Keep licking.

>Until they nerf holm gang and remove WAR
>remove WAR
thrill of battle*

where do i get /dab?
i see people with it often. im still only in arr if that matters

I like the part where you cut off the rest of the post where the guy admitted it was just an elaborate LARP and he only found the idea amusing.
Yet here you are, passing it off as fact.
OP Is a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1557494156691.jpg (673x680, 121K)

It's not very popular so don't expect to get quick games.

Can you get irregular tomestone by doing old content with a character who is actually in the level for that content? Or do you need to be max level?

from meme desu

I don't have to because unlike you poorfag, I was able to play every expansion at launch.

But hey keep saving that allowance money your mom gives you. Maybe one day you'll be able to afford to be a human being too.

>Diablo 4 will be a FPS

thats a really cool shitpost bro

based and funpilled

I don't believe it in all 100% of it myself, but that's the source nonetheless

It's from an event years ago, you could get it for free back then.
Now you can buy the emote on mogstation, it's the Black Ranger Pose
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d57d833834f43ba762923a0ec10d75c8f4a0281

Yellow power ranger pose from event

the op in that thread didn't post with a name or trip
how did you know it was him?

It's really hard to find Vs matches on NA/EU servers.
There's a Discord that organizes tournaments on the Chaos Datacenter, but even those almost never get more than a handful of people.
Might have better luck on JP servers, but the high ping would blow for literally everything else

cute lala, can I pet her tummy ?

SEETHING Blizzard employee detected

chinks moved on to other garbage like LoL and Dota 2 years ago

You can.

Quite the opposite actually.

Are there any armor sets that kind of look like heavy armor but can be used by disciples of magic? I know a lot of event sets don't have any job restrictions.

how so?

ehh buying gear from a vendor seems boring, kinda defeats the purpose of playing the game no?

What?

just the legacy armor set off the top of my head, but i think that's mogstation only now

Blizzard has years of content to cycle through. There's also shitloads of cut content they can finish if they feel like it.

If Crystal has the highest pop why does it have the least congested worlds?

Just play mahjong soul

FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO

Attached: 1543810076671.png (1280x691, 1.53M)

Daystar is an armored healer set. There's the Legacy Warrior set but that was seasonal so you have to buy it on mog station now.

it's absolutely more homogenized than XIV. there are no raid buffs anymore and you only bring classes based on their potential DPS/HPS/mitigation and some slight utility, i.e. Death Knights for their Death Grip or DKs/Warlocks/Druids for battle res. but none of those things are terribly important so 99% of guilds will form rosters based on which class is the best.

>I believe anything if it makes me feel better
Cope

I already do

Attached: 1557689459877.png (555x555, 238K)

Tranny here, axe me anything~

Attached: 49115725_p4.jpg (800x1000, 152K)

>two years from now
>yoship teasing that it's time to finally march on the empire
>reveals new expansion
>FRONTIERWARD
>it's set in the new world
>garleans are just going to turtle and do nothing for another expansion while we explore a completely different continent
>prease rook forwardu to it

This had a shred of credibility until the laughable first post

time cards don't work as days elapsed, but time played
like, here in britland you would buy 30 days that decrease from the date of activation, whereas there you buy 4000 minutes, and depending on how much you played, those minutes could last you 5 months

There was a guy like two days ago that said next content was gonna come in june 25 so his leak was real.

it sounds plausible enough, but it also sounds like the worst case scenario for each individual franchise, which is also plausible. I'll keep this under 'wait and see', but if I had to put money on it I'd say no

Everyone is on Balmung and Mateus, but Mateus is just a waiting room for people who want to transfer to Balmung.

Then you're set. The only benefit of playing ff mahjong is less chinks.

Not him, but most of the end game raiders are on crystal.

Most people see Balmung and Crystal as the RP servers of FFXIV but raiders also see it a chance to gather large amount of players in one place for raiding.

Most of the clears come from crystal but however most of the pub fails come from crystal too.

Will you fuck off?

Yoshi said they'd look into it

based. are you expecting any children soon?

Is there a 6th zone they haven't shown yet or are we only getting 5 this time?

>but most of the end game raiders are on crystal

Attached: 1540246039181.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>I was able to play every expansion at launch.
>because you shelled out $40 every time
Pretty sure that means you're licking the SE anus. And poorfags don't make it past level 30.

In case you still don't get it, I put the game down after I finished HW and just never got interested in picking it back up again until I saw some of the SHB content a month ago. Probably prevents a lot of people from trying to catch up, but I'm sure they do it so the newest expansions have higher sale numbers.

Help

This
>want to play and learn Mahjong
>no idea where to start
>ffxiv's version is empty
I heard the JP server plays mahjong far more than NA servers but I've haven't confirmed it myself.

>most of the end game raiders are on crystal.
Where are the O12S mounts of those endgame raiders then?

Attached: 1547456094569.png (965x238, 24K)

Anything but crystal

WET
WET
WET

Attached: FFXIV_Titania_1.png (820x461, 650K)

Mahjong soul. Learn and then play in ff.

i've played both and prefer mahjong soul
the default timer is way too long in xiv and i like being able to sweep my mouse over my hand to easily see discards
if you want to dress up your very own cat/hag without paying for it, then yeah xiv is better

Why do people post blatantly false things like this, I don't know what they're trying to accomplish

More evenly spread out population that are just below congested status.

>FFXIV is no longer allowed to be discussed
This is one of the many things that ended up killing Anthem, when that team refused to discuss what Destiny and the Division were doing.
Even if your project is in turmoil, you still have to reference and discuss your competition. Ignoring them just results in you making the same mistakes that those other games might have just solved.

Hopefully Blizzard folds in the coming decade and someone competent can snatch up the IPs.

> hey guys, please be patient, I’m new to tanking
> *proceeds to respect the content*
Are you ready bros?

Attached: C5EAC1E5-92FA-4010-AC13-19FB82B8DA32.png (320x320, 106K)

>stay on crystal during the sundering
>nearly empty, zero chance of crashing the instance server during early access

Feels good. It’s like all my namedays have come at once

I don't trust these kinds of leaks. But this leak is far better written than the Street Fighter Connect leak. Although that one was vastly funnier.

YOU CAN REST WHEN YOU'RE DEAD

sup

Attached: 1548160987397.png (210x230, 51K)

The raid part is false, but Crystal having the highest pop isnt a meme. The census that was posted only days ago officially shows that they're just more spread out.

Yes, that's what I said.
Most of the end game raiding FC stick to crystal.
That could change in the near future with how everyone is swapping around now.

I never said the clear rate were high for pubs.
>however most of the pub fails come from crystal too.

Some of the best end-game raiders are on crystal imo.

Personally I'm thinking about swapping to aether myself because I dislike most of the RP in shout chat across every Crystal servers.

They already said they have zero intent to add ANYTHING to classic beyond what was in vanilla WoW.

>crystalshitters need to lie to keep people on their datacentre
all the more reason to warn people away

Is it worth it?

When you play with fire~~

I usually get short queues in the evening and weekends

YEEHAW PARTNER

>tfw tank main but enjoy dps
>tfw GNB is my wet dream
>tfw dont respect content at all
ShB will be fun

honestly in terms of dungeons i think gnb is the best equipped to be the content disrespecter since drk is going to lose that title in shad
maybe pld too since their aoe is fucking stupid now

>The bigger, the better!
She fucks Roegadyn.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

You know we have data on both clear rates AND total clear count too right?

>most of endgame raiders are on crystal
>numbers prove otherwise
>I never said the clear rate were high for pubs.
What the bloody fuck is going on with your brain son?

I still didn't reach floor 50 on potd

>when every S1T7 farm party is a learning party

This is your brain on Crystal

I don't even play this game but from what i've seen i would love to see this guy get his own game.

Attached: hildi.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Futa femroes

me neither, I actually enjoy playing the game

I know it's almost 99% not true, but I really hope it is and that Blizzard crashes and burns so fucking hard its flaming corpse is left as an effigy of arrogance to every single other developer out there. I honestly don't even think EA is this bad anymore, at least they wear their evil on their shoulder and don't pretend to be anything more than that.

After playing Diablo III's beta, I swore off spending a single cent that would go to Blizzard. I was disappointed with SC2's story, but literally everything about D3 pissed me off to no end that I flat out refused to buy it. And then Cataclysm dropped and I saw the writing on the wall for WoW as the story got worse and worse to justify more expansions on a game that should've died years ago along with fewer mechanical choices for developing your character and less avenues of content with the attempt to funnel everyone from casuals to hardcore into raiding and raiding only (Or perhaps a little arena, but that was always minor and secondary).

It pisses me off that all the shit they pull is coming from a once respected local company who are rapidly finding themselves replaced with industry giants from Japan, since Blizzard and maybe a handful of other companies were the only hope for the West being able to flex its muscle as a contender in the field as anything more than simply a scheme to extract as much money from as many people as possible.

Attached: Rome_Burns_Nero_Fiddle_v1.jpg (391x204, 37K)

Alphinaud looks good.

The hearthstone leak sounds legit. Ever since Ben Brode left, Hearthstone has been losing a lot of players. Dean Ayala even asked the players what they could do to retain players, to which they obviously said make the game more f2p friendly / less costly. Of course, they can't do that, so the game plummets.

who else Black Mage here?

Attached: INTENSE NUKING INTENSIFIES.png (1920x995, 961K)

> tfw torn between leveling gun or sticking with PLD
I will probably lvl gunbreaker first, but getting PLD relic as I have with every expansion

I'm a white mage started a little over 1 and half week ago. Please bear with me, I'm not use to MMOS yet and keeping a eye on health, status effects, and running around to stay alive is making me a little dizzy. Story titan really helped me learn to keep on my toes. Already got 12 player Commendations.

Attached: 1560752157835.png (516x521, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8cybC-bSw2U

Attached: bboomer.gif (467x398, 74K)

youtu.be/W1ufQP9wksY

How badly is BRD getting cucked by DNC?

leveling a tank for once in my life

Attached: ffxiv_10312014_001350.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>my server cluster is better than yours
Congratulations on outing yourself as a failure when you can't even stand on your own accomplishments, just some vague association with the feats of others.
I'm on Gilg, btw.

Attached: 1557214330267.jpg (567x565, 34K)

Anyone here autistic enough to not play a job because of their race?
Seeing things like potato warriors or roe/hrothgar caster seems completely ridiculous and unfitting

Horribly so.

Just remember benediction is not a emergency button and to stone things when you aren't healing.

Kill yourself. The only thing worse than a roe is a femroe futa faggot.

Respect THIS
*pulls extra packs*

Attached: ffxiv_14062016_111044.png (1440x900, 897K)

I like it, but I'm concerned about the random blaring guitar riffs as I'm just passing by a cheeky mob.

That I no longer have gilgashitters in my parties makes up for any negative that Crystal splitting off could have had

You would think with these numbers that they're stop making raids altogether. Put that money towards more dress-up shit and RP-related tasks.

Still debating between this or Dancer, both seem like my dream job.

Hes trying to make it sound good in a way data cant prove. Hes vaguely claiming that the best raiders are on Crystal, but that they are small in number.

OH NO HER THEMES GOOD

Will Nashu ever win the Hildibowl or is he fated to get with a hardass like his father?

No clue but I like that they got rid of straight shot and made procs damage based instead of crit based

So long as WAR has Inner release and Vengeance reflects, WAR will always be the strongest tank for 4 man content that isn't HoH/PotD

Dilate

She is Alisaie until I see both of them in the same room at the same time

>hi guys first time here, please be patient
>*pulls as many packs as possible*
heh.............. nothin personnel, healer-san

still no better version damn

DONT YOU DARE SAY IT

She's doomed
He doesn't even acknowledge her 99% of the time

you can jackpot 100% of the time its an option if you make a Y with the 4 exposed numbers

FC clear rates aren't going to pull in numbers for overall clear rates.
Overall I say the FC raiders are some of the best on crystal and have higher clear rates compared to other servers.

Look back at my last few post and I've never stated the server had "overall" high clear rates other than the FC raiders were good.
>Most of the clears come from crystal but however most of the pub fails come from crystal too.
>Most of the end game raiding FC stick to crystal.

Obviously if the overall server does not clear then the clear rate isn't going to be that high.

Attached: Power Rangers Green Rangers.jpg (508x449, 70K)

Nashu is canonically into girls.

POST CUTE LALAFELL GLAMS!
I NEED INSPIRATION!

Attached: smol_lady.png (340x570, 279K)

Greg is gonna win the Hildibowl

I thought it was exaggerated before the split, but player skill is NOTICEABLY worse in pug/roulettes. I’m a 30 year old boomer so I don’t have the time or patience to do real raids anymore but you get shit like the other day when I did a lv50 roulette and got a tank in lv45 pink DoW gear bitching at the healer after trying to pull the whole dungeon

I'm new to SMN. Is titan egi good for solo or should I just stick with ifrit

Nashu likes girls. Also, Hildebrand is married to his work, for how could one woman need him more than Eorzea could need its greatest detective?

You first, tranny loving futa faggot.

That's fine, there are a lot of retards here.

Attached: 12ic6x.jpg (540x489, 19K)

I'm ready to trade in my Sword and Shield bro.

Attached: Shitsword.png (859x788, 696K)

FFXIV threads have been rampant lately, is it because of SB? Im willing to bet FFXIV shill threads will dead stop come September. People won't even know what FFXIV is here.

What's the difference between Scaevan and Yama gear? They're both level 390.

>derp

what armor is that?

>people still wiping to Thundergod
Can't wait for Shadowbringers...

Attached: 1502501272720.gif (300x300, 313K)

Scaevan can be upgraded to 400.

Chicken nugget generally makes life easier while doing shit solo yeah.

You're trying to bait me into posting something so you can hurt me. I wan't fall for it.

Attached: take cover.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: PS_Messages_20190520_151228.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

That doesnt help.

i forgot that war gets bloodbath back (kinda) so yeah they can disrespect the content too
goddamn drk sucks now, i can't be an immortal beyblade anymore

You do realize we have world first races that log the "best" FCs right?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqRSUmn87EUL8iC3qSdMVi_j-zl0U3Vg3VZxq792j-g/edit#gid=0

Just like the last expacs, oh wait

lol that faggot always acted like a thirsty faggot when taking to Southern. Pedestalized her, and she wasn't really on his side the entire time. LMAO. It never ends with these fuckers. Nice looking person or nice clothes + regurgitated memes = "OH SHIT. ANOTHER GREAT WARRIOR PRINCESS TO HELP WITH THE FIGHT!"

Same ones go on and on about how smart they are. Ahhhh lmao.

New expansion in a week and late-folks are playing catch-up on current content and bragging about their orange echo parses.

return to your shitty waifu threads, faggot.

WOW doesnt work under.that system because the whole point of classic is to have a server that wont delete your characters

different ways of acquiring it, different stats, scaeven is upgradable. Yama is better as I can use gil for power instead of grinding

Fuck off back to /vg/, avatarfag. You aren't welcome here.

Attached: ffxiv_11062017_211451.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

youtu.be/Qg85Hn3GVPE

Attached: 1491631475485.gif (179x290, 1.03M)

I honestly don't understand why Ozma/TGC are so hard for some people

youtube.com/watch?v=5KwNQbbFsu0
Also, night time lakeland. youtube.com/watch?v=DSD2YxpSBlc

Anything but the crystal DC.

It's a mix match of shit. Sky pirate fending for the chest. Bonewiccan helmet, Doman gloves and boots. Pants are from golden saucer if I recall.

Can I give her tummypats?

Nero, he was involved with the crystal tower so he'll figure something out and manage to teleport to the first. He's going to talk about how much better he is than Cid the entire dungeon

CUTE AND SEXY!

NO JUDGEMENT, ANY LALA IS A GOOD LALA

Attached: teensy_weensy_demon.png (340x570, 278K)

What shoes

Magnet for underages the mmo. Glad I dodged a bullet.

While you are spot on in how it worked, that isn't the case anymore.
It was changed back in Legion, and the chinese player community exploded with hatred in response.
WoW's market presence there declined as a result, since with how the lifestyle is there, the "regular" sub model was not practical.

Anything with the Werewolf ears.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-03-13_08-54-00.png (1299x1029, 2.2M)

You also do realize fflogs is sorted by "best" teams right?

fflogs.com/zone/rankings/25

Is half elezen half hyur the only possible crossbreed?

You can probably take 2 ranged instead of 2 melees now.

SEVEN
SHADOWS
CAST
SEVEN
FATES
FORETOLD

Attached: based thundergod.jpg (350x246, 38K)

Fuck off back to your thread WoW shitter, you have lost.

Half Roe half Potato

Just like in March- June 2015
Just like in March- June 2017
Just like in Mark- June 2019

Wanna know what the common factor is? Pre expansion launch. Get used to it until the expact comes out.

oh shit thanks

Layer 15.....home....

Attached: 1560705128669.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

>The paedophilia defense force is here
You're all gonna burn

Attached: 1530217682950.webm (426x596, 212K)

Do you guys think this time SE is actually ready for the flood of players for ShB?

Because SB's first few weeks were, for lack of a better term, almost a disaster.

Khloe is a potato cat

Every crossbreed is possible. We've also seen a Garlean/Hyur and heard of a Hyur/Au Ra

Report the lala posters. Do not let the tranny avatarfags infest these threads too brothers. We must hold the line firm.

Check 'em

Anyway the reason is because the average player in this game has about the intelligence of a toad, and Ozma/TG are bosses where one person's fuckup can potentially wipe the raid so suddenly the players who are worse than bots become noticeable.

good bait, this is the ultimate zoomer filter

BONSUO BREAKO

Goddamn Soken is a gift.

Attached: ready.png (500x500, 253K)

>(echo)

Attached: 1548039027009.gif (200x200, 948K)

Did anybody screencap that one post with FC with the fc leader being 72

MAID OUTFIT SHOES FROM MOGSTATION!

Attached: summer-storm.png (340x570, 495K)

Me lost? You MMO bile were hated on old Yea Forums. You think you can waltz right in and call this home? Fuck off, MMOs are filth and your best numbers are a mere million? PFFFF ahahahaha. Go ahead and dilate more tranny. MMOs are dead.

Thanks Anons, I appreciate the help.

Of course not.

I'm more worried about them not respecting the content and exploding when they pull three groups and literally everyone else stealing aggro from them.

oh no what a waste of a get i just did

You think shitters dont exist in all DCs?

this is a shitty waifu thread, faggot

> tfw enjoying layer 8 and afking in limsa while flipping items
Can’t wait bros

what did the father of all dragons mean by this?

Attached: baddragon - Copy.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Am I wrong in assuming the english VA is bad? Because it feels like whenever I hear a voice I have to mute the cutscenes, and having no sound kind ruins the mood for some scenes. I heard it changes in HW, and I'm in ARR right now, but I can't imagine it getting much better.

Most seem to be capable of crossbreeding, but it's rather frowned upon in Eorzea and the kid will have a miserable life.

nah. They always say, maybe think they are, but then we get too many players and the servers shit the bed

BARANSU BREIKU

Soken went too wtf with that overworld battle theme.

more please....

Based. the system is called Trust and there is no man more trustworthy than Ilberd.

Attached: Your New Trust.png (1920x1017, 2.03M)

fflogs.com/zone/rankings/25#partition=1

Non echo then.

Attached: 1547932379783.png (862x350, 18K)

YET, AT THE END OF THE BROKEN PATH LIES CUNNY AND CUNNY ALONE!

ARR English voice actors are completely unacceptable. HW and beyond are pure kino.

Final Fantasy Online 2 just released a new expansion which brought it up to 1mil subs, which will fall over time. WoW's last expansion was almost a year ago and it had 3.5 mil subs on release, which has fallen over time because people have finished all the content. this isn't rocket surgery.

You're not the only one, the english VA is hot garbage

>WoWs subs go down
>FF14s subs go up and its community gets worse and worse

Attached: Al_01.jpg (477x468, 72K)

>FFXIV only broke 1 million
WoW gets 10 subscribers easily per expansion launch. And those classicfags will inflate the sub numbers even more. Not even a wowfag but I expected far more from FFXIV.

HW onwards the VAs are kino as fuck.

Yshtola's voice is sex.

> tfw started selling stacks of vendor items
> they sell immediately
Holy shit, is this the easiest way to get money without heavily investing into crafters?

i thought boomers were the classic audience
what's with the twitchfags?

95% of this playerbase cannot do anything more than react to orange circles on the floor. Is a sad truth.

The only other confirmed crossbreed is au ra and midlander. But due to races being treated with equality and living among each other? Crossbreeding is presumed to either be frowned upon, conception is incredibly rare, or any offspring produced are infertile.
Shut up retards.

Is WoW still $15 a month?

Attached: 22222224.jpg (600x400, 23K)

Most of the VAs get replaced after ARR

Thats the thing. I've recently leveled characters on primal and aether (primal from scratch, aether from HW) and what I noticed is that its Aether that has all the shitty pugs now, much moreso than the ones I do on Crystal on my main.

my guess is the relatively small 'good player' population, but still large in number, on Balmung leaving was large enough to affect Aether's party finder

>the area where the hrothgar were introduced is a dungeon not part of the new zone
Kinda bummed out

sure fucking is

You never lower the sub fee of an MMO, it's rule #1. Even FFXI 18 years later charges $12.99 for a one-character account. (+$1/mo per extra character)

Raubahn

Then it would only work with a rolling release of new expansions. Once the content runs out, people are going to start dropping out again or rerolling characters anyway. It's like you want the game to die in a few months just to keep retail going.

the only good voice acting before HW is Urianger's speech about Moenbryda after she dies

>10 subscribers
amazing

It could work as an adult swim show

Someone explain this to a mmolet

Being like the only video game allowed in China sure helps those numbers a lot

Don't worry bro with the new ToS saying that intent doesn't matter and if someone plays the victim they can get you banned it doesn't matter how toxic the community becomes because people are just going to turn off chat to avoid saying something that could be taken the wrong way.

Tough it out or swap to JP dub for ARR, then swap back to EN dub once you finish the MSQ. It's actually fantastic once HW starts.

At this point im not even sure who you're trying to blame.

>and someone competent can snatch up the IPs.
that's not how intellectual property works, hombre

Have to wonder why anyone would even bother with buying a standard sub for FFXIV considering job reclassing exists

Attached: 3.gif (200x200, 1.2M)

stfu meownt

>Faerie is congested

wut

I'm always there and it feels pretty empty most of the time. I thought it was one of the unpopular ones

>Yshtola's voice is sex.
youtube.com/watch?v=YpfT5L3u34k

And people complain about dubs.

Used to blast through MSQ roulette by using cheat engine to speedhack through unskippable scenes

>haven't been into an MMO since GW1
I might get into XIV
is machinist fun? I know it needs to be unlocked and is in an expansion but it could be fun to work toward

That sounds familiar, but what was a specific instance of that again?

The congest worlds are full and probably have que times to get in and wont let you make new characters in that world.

Sorry to break it to you my man but people are leaving. Chinese gold sellers lost their jobs as wow tokens were introduced and casuals and raiders alike kind of hate how stale the content is

Attached: subdrop.jpg (611x337, 65K)

>The only other confirmed crossbreed is au ra and midlander.
>>shut up retards.
You mean the half hyur half elezen in the Brume that is featured throughout the MCH quest isn't a confirmed crossbreed?
Maybe you should get your facts straight before you call anyone else a retard, retard.

>top 10 is mostly JP
NA is bad and EU is even worst when it comes to clearing raids.

Why not just move to the JP server for raiding?

More retainers/MB slots

in the next expansion machinist looks real fun

Is the video this quiet so I don't notice how by the numbers the voice actors are?

Machinist is currently the worst class but they're getting a big overhaul in the expansion.

If they're congested they're downright locked and you can't make characters even if no one is online at the moment.

Attached: ffxiv_05142019_161248_685.png (1600x900, 2.01M)

>Aymeric hair is locked behind a $15 fee in the cash shop
What a bigger move

The JP voices sound so LIFELESS
How the fuck do people play with them?

Attached: D8tHKw6XsAQAUa7.png (444x444, 259K)

Because unlike "muh subs" faggots, I don't understand japanese.

Don't you ever feel awful for downplaying the crap actual victims of pedophilia went through, by comparing it all to neckbeards masturbating over cartoon drawings?
Just curious.

Any job is fun so long as you genuinely enjoy it and don't cave in to what autistic meta/parse fags demand of you.

>all my real friends are on famfrit from when I first started

>forgot my account and created one on Farae
>Famfrit is dying

shame

>Everquest is still active and releasing expansions
>WoW is drowning in a pool of it's own blood.
>Everquest has more activing subscriptions than WoW
kek

Attached: 1534963232778.jpg (960x720, 171K)

Don't judge it by ARRs voices. They are almost universally bad.

Starting with HW, they all got replaced for the better

Its good if you use a VPN or live close to Commiefornia. Its rotation is dependent on having good ping in order to properly do your burst every 60 seconds. Beyond that, it has a proc based rotation that is very simple to execute.

In 1.0 when she talked about going to the Miner's Guild to watch the strippers.

blame? just an observation. I'm postulating that Balmung's population of good players, which do exist mind you, while being percentage wise a small part, is still a large population if you just do a headcount

If you want blame, then blame the devs for tuning difficulty so low that players don't need to learn anything, and are surprised when things actually put up a fight, like AV, Vault, Bardams. Garuda normal before the nerfs used to be a pugslayer, Demon Wall in AK, etc.

in 1.0, Nashu would sneak into the miner's guild, which was basically a strip club at the time to watch the dancers

>implying the self righteous ever care about anything but indulging themselves

Dancer or Gunbreaker for a female Lala?

>Calling someone a retard when you clearly can't read.

PLD/DRK/SCH/AST/NIN/DRG/DNC/SMN
Very similar to the current meta

server?
eb status?

This is just going to be a temporary measure so new people joining in the expansion are forced onto the lower pop worlds to try and even out the population imbalance. They'll lift congested status on most of them after a month or two.

Its getting a redo in the new expansion cause it's pretty trash right now. Rework looks good though.

>JP boya
>NA little sun

Which is more crushing?

Attached: 1553548476276.jpg (1200x900, 153K)

dancer in smallclothes

>the only OTHER
Learn to read you dumb sack of shit. Holy fuck you are retardation incarnate.

What the fuck Magnai's JP voice is shit.

MCH is fun, has one annoying mechanic but itll be removed/changed in a week when shb hits. You get a giant robot as a summon which is neat.
Content from A Realm Reborn is a grind and it starts slow. Game and story get good once you are in the first expansion and will continue to stay mostly good, but ARR and pre-HW are the big filter that can make people stop playing due to how slow it is.

As one of them, not really. I just find people jerking it over adiposal blobs and being so vocal about it extremely fucking grating.

Does it feel like they lowered their pop cap per server? I'm getting log-in queue times despite almost never having had them on my server the past five years.

well ok, since we're at bump limit.

Attached: drklowres.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

>little sun
By a long shot.

Two things.
1) This is fake
2) Sage

Crystalcope

I'd say NA in this case because it makes fun of his title directly and thus is more personalized, while "boya" is rather generic and can be used on anyone.

>got two doggos
>now leveling my WHM
im ready for ShB, soon ill have all 3 healers at 70 but all of them will be in the shed anyways

Attached: 1560794397144.jpg (322x245, 19K)

active players are at an all time high right now

LITTLE SUN
LITTLE SUUUN

Attached: 1556512739786.png (488x283, 147K)

How did you make it this far in life without figuring out that it's better to form your own opinions than listening to anonymous strangers on the internet?

The kind of people being so obsessed over shitty in game models, don't have enough courage to even talk to a woman, let alone ever do something to a child, let's be honest here.

Streamers obviously
As long as they play a game, you will have a constant flood of players that mob them

PLD tips, please

Finally, shitty inferior """toon""" western shit """"artstyle"""" is going to the trash where it belongs. FF14 is not that diff from WoW as an MMORPG, yoship literally told his team to play WoW for Rebirth design inspiration. But at least the glorious nippon artstyle is superior.

But at least post makes a great reference.
youtu.be/8oP2F5CM30k

Attached: ff14 - hot mikitten.png (718x765, 1.12M)

Bunch of servers doubled in population, game never had this many players.

if you haven't figured it out yet, the garlean plot will move forward in post expansion patch msq. That's how they've always done it with the empire plot points.

Announcing sages is a bannable offense.

based grandma

Sad thing is the game will barely retain half that come patch 5.1

English goes from bearable to absolute shit when they change studio in Heavensward. Don't listen to the amerifats with burgers in their ears who think English accent = automatically good. There's some top talent like Sawashiro and Nakamura in the original nip voice.

Attached: nakamura.png (473x648, 493K)

I did it so I'd have them all at 70. Only dropped a couple mil in gil so I could power through leves.

Soo, to answer your question, completion?

Fuck primals
Fuck iceheart
And most importantly
FUCK OBLIVION

Attached: ffxiv_2017-08-10_13-06-40-1.png (202x32, 9K)

Definitely little sun. Little boy is a generic diss. Little sun belittle Magnai's whole title, therfore his whole being.

God I will miss Yshtola's thigh highs.

quick, delete it before anyone else sees

Attached: 1558809995694.webm (892x652, 2.78M)

I want to fuck that kitten

Spam flash, don't use cool downs. You don't need them.

There is no way that shit is true and yet I want it to be so. Blizzard going full retard with demons basically getting 'noble savage'd' somehow would be the greatest train wreck of all time, at least for me. I would never need to worry that one day they might make a good game ever again.

>mah seiyuu
nip voices are the most generic shit

You think Americans actually want to listen to English accents? They put up with it because they are trained actors, not trained voices.

CUTE

>Fuck primals
I'd fuck sophia.

>OMG I RECOGNIZE THEM FROM ANIME SO THEY'RE TALENTED!!!
>ARR VOICES ARE BETTER BECAUSE I RECOGNIZE KYLE HEBERT AND RICHARD EPCAR FROM MUH CHILDHOOD ANIMES!!!

Attached: 1551142954079.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>bump limit in less than 90 minutes
jesus calm down

too expensive. i dont know how people do it.

intervention the MT
hallowed if you have a stack marker
macro an announcement with divine veil
dump mana into holy spirit after requiescat