DUUUUUDE NO MAP LMAO

>DUUUUUDE NO MAP LMAO

Uuuuuh, this is Yea Forumscore, really?

Yikers

Attached: hk_eshop_banner.jpg (700x394, 58K)

There is a map. How dumb do you feel right now?

no map?

Attached: hmm hmm hm hmmmmm.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

What? you get one literally 10 minutes into the game

If you wanted a Hollow Knight thread you coulda just said so

But there is a map. Yikes.

I don't blame OP for using bait to make HK thread. You can't fucking get a normal discussion in this board without a bait OP these days

take a look at BOTW for example

Attached: 1431101126781.jpg (704x396, 17K)

Having to find the map is fine, but I hope Silksong doesn't require some kind of compromise just to have a marker on the map. There aren't any charms, right? So I hope we just get the marker automatically.

I just picked this up for Switch and am really enjoying it. The atmosphere is both claustrophobic and comfy. It's a strange sensation.

Without too many spoilers, will I ever upgrade my Nail?

yes

Yes

yes

>all these unironic >No map threads atm

holy fuck i wanna leave this place so badly all these fucking kids

Cool.

Also, is Silksong a DLC or prequel/sequel?

there's gonna be waypoints that show which direction to go in an how far you are from the objective and you can't turn them off

Having to find the map is great except for when they tease you in fog canyon

Okay that's literally on the exact opposite spectrum of needing a charm in the previous game, I don't believe you.

A seperate game entirely, and its a sequel

You have to understand what these threads were like after godmaster was released. A lot of anons on this board completed PoH in record time and git gud was flying everywhere. The threads were truly comfy with lots of motivation and bragging.
I can only hope those threads will be revived once silksong comes out and crushes everybody's balls

Why don't you just draw the map on paper as you go? Isn't that half the fun of dungeoneering?

Attached: IMG_3062.jpg (733x498, 44K)

very funny

Ehhh Bafanada.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 7K)

some people actually have a life

Reminder thats its the same guy who’s posted multiple times in multiple threads about how he doesn’t understand the map and hates the game for it.
Now you’ve started threads too? You’re such a big boy

Ahhh... bapanada...

Reminder that you can taunt in silksong
>GARAMA!

>taking a few seconds to draw a map of game world
>Makes navigating easier and the exploration more immersive
>GNURR SUM PEEPO HABBA LIFFE
You are cucking yourself out of good kino my dude

>bafa
it's bapanada you dip

You're retarded

Oh shit this actually sounds fun
Do you draw it on a big sheet of paper?

It changes based on how close you stand next to her when you talk.

>casualizing the game even fucking further is good kino
Why dont you go play something more your difficulty, cupcake? I'm sure that googel play will have a few new mobile gachas for you to amuse yourself with

Attached: thefaghotel.jpg (1152x864, 112K)

are you replying to the right post mate?

When was it confirmed? I thought whether or not it was a sequel was up in the air

>wanting to draw the map as you move instead of exploring to find a safe spot is kino and not casualizing
Yeah I'm sure. Fuck off

Now this is a hot take if ever I heard one

>tfw my big sis brought it and now i get to play this kino without pirating it because im too lazy to turn on my vpn

Attached: 1549830733574.gif (500x344, 1020K)