Can we talk about how much Nick was actually paid by his clients(if at all)?

Can we talk about how much Nick was actually paid by his clients(if at all)?

Attached: ace attorney.png (1538x1384, 2.91M)

>gets ownership of Fey & Co
>probably got payed a lot from very popular actor
>Edgeworth is rich as fuck
>Lana Skye is a prosecutor attorney
swimming in money

Hiring Nick is like having a friend you don't really care about invite you to eat a restaurant he chooses.
The restaurant is pretty good and you were really hungry that night, but you're creeped out by his "talking to ghost" stories, so at the end of the meal you fake check your wallet and pretend you forgot your cash and card and Nick is too much of a pussy to get angry so he pays it all by himself, you get up and leave before the wsaiter gets there and delete his number from your phone.

i imagine hammer and edgeworth paid him very well at least

wait no will powers was the defendant in case 3
fucking stupid meme names

Half his cases are for the Fey family and that's all pro-bono. I can't remember where but it's been mentioned he gets paid very little from most clients.

>Has to pay for Maya Fey's food
Dudes poor af.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Case 1: Larry. Probably got jack shit. Did it for a friend.
Case 2: Maya. Also probably got jack shit, but he came to own a law office, so...
Case 3: Will Powers. Famous actor, probably a good, sizable sum.
Case 4: Edgeworth. Took it because Edgeworth was a friend, but I don't see Edgeworth as having not given him anything. Probably a sizable sum.
Case 5: Chief Prosecutor. I'd imagine a lot.

Justice For All
Case 1: Maggey...probably a decent a,pint. Not a lot.
Case 2: Maya again. Jack shit.
Case 3: Famous magician. At least a decent amount
Case 4: His client lost. Assuming there was no obligation to pay Wright, probably didn't get a thing.

Trials and Tribulations
Case 2: Mask DeMask guy. He was fired from his job, right? As a security guard? Probably little money to give.
Case 3: Maggey again. Probably a small, but doable amount.
Case 5: A nun. Probably a small amount. Unless the Hasakura Temple is secretly loaded.

Dual Destinies
Case 1: Juniper Woods. Decent? She doesn't seem rich or poor really.
Case 5: Athena. Probably jack shit.
Case DLC: A whale. And her owner. Decent, maybe?

Spirit Of Justice
Case 1: A little boy. Probably jack shit.
Case 3: Maya. Jack shit.
Case DLC: A woman marrying into a wealthy family. Probably a lot.

I remember Wright saying he relates to Gumshoe because hes struggling with money too. He also freaked out when he had to pay for a 20 dollar meal

>Case 4: His client lost. Assuming there was no obligation to pay Wright, probably didn't get a thing.

Wait, is that fucking right? I know the AA world's version of law is screwy, but attorneys don't get paid based on whether or not their client wins or loses, lmao.

while we are talking about these games, which one should I play next? I'm about to finish the 3rd installment, Trials and Tribulations. I already played the first two. Are the spin off games any good?

Apollo Justice almost killed the fucking franchise, and it's something the series still hasn't fully recovered from.

Fuck really? I was kind of excited see a new cast. That sucks. Should I skip all of the Apollo games?

>Case 4: His client lost. Assuming there was no obligation to pay Wright, probably didn't get a thing.

It's Japan, they wouldn't have any defense laywers if they were only paid if they won.

There's only one Apollo game. Though it's essentially the fourth main AA. It'll explain where some of these new characters come from. It's just kind of full of some absolutely retarded shit, that nearly ruined Phoenix as a character. You can tell Capcom was ashamed, cause AA5 has none of it.

There's one official Apollo game although DD and SoJ pick up on his backstory. There's no real reason to skip them, and you'd be confused if you just skipped apollo justice.

Yikes I'm afraid to ask what they did to Phoenix in that game. I'll still play it so i'm not confused about the new characters.

By his clients? Not much, but I remember an offhand comment he made in one of the latest entries that he did corporate stuff on the side.

You should play the games in release order, so for you it's AA4-AAI1-AAI2-DD-SoJ then the three spinoffs are optional

I'd suggest doing Edgeworth's games first, then AJ, DD and SoJ in that order.

only in civil cases with contingency agreements, which are illegal and nonsensical in criminal defense agreements.

>t lawyer

>he's a lawyer
>on the criminal circuit
>in an anime video game.
>he does it for free
>he takes his 'job' very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power and control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he pisses off witnesses he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has a pointing Tourettes attack
>he pisses off witnesses he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl side companions he still has to ogle.
>he will never have a real job.
>he will never move out of Mia's house.
>he will never win with a fair argument
>he will never be able to cook anything besides some hamburgers.
>he will never have a girlfriend.
>he will never have any friends.

Like piano lessons?

What about Apollo Justice? Do you get paid even if you use forged evidence?

His client fucking disappeared

Mask had stolen treasure money didn't he?
I'm sure he could have gotten something

it gets mentioned like every ten minutes, esp when dealing with larry