talktotransformer.com/

Attached: The Best.png (569x477, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7T1SVnXYsk
youtu.be/M0LCdIi51Gs
youtu.be/MwKclhWlo-0?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzQKhvle4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Best Games of All Time.png (594x1225, 82K)

what a fucken list

youtube.com/watch?v=b7T1SVnXYsk

Attached: Mario Evangelion.png (569x420, 46K)

Thank you Mario but our pincess isgoing to die anyway ... just don't worry!"

Mario, Luigi and the others were sitting with all of their things in one room. When the door opened, Mario took a moment to catch his breath and looked around the room in confusion before jumping away, thinking of how he may have hurt one of his pals when they were caught out. He returned and saw it was Marth who was trying to help the fallen Mario from collapsing, but Mario pushed Bowser behind him and managed to avoid the falling brick and fly away, leaving the four-legged Pokémon to die from the fall. Mario was now alone once again. When he found out that the wall to where he was standing was too narrow to pass through, he quickly hopped on it so he could return to his original body. Just to show that he wasn't done, Mario jumped off the stone platform near the back and started to fly back to the Mario Bros., but Bowser followed and he was stuck in the platform in the middle of the room for several seconds before taking off, taking Mario's spot in the group.

When Mario landed, he saw a sign that read: "The Last Drop of Tears". Mario took a moment to look over it and realize his friends hadn't moved. Instead of coming out of his own death, he ended up in his original body, confused, at

>FFIV
Based and Rydiapilled

Attached: Capture.png (976x939, 119K)

>Metal Gear Solid: The Dragon Age
Never played his one. How is it?

Attached: inb4 golden with.png (574x674, 66K)

Name a better video game villain

Attached: We love you Sakurai.png (560x344, 43K)

Somebody post the one with Eggman at Sonic's funeral

>AI has reached the point where it can write convincing shitty fanfiction
What a world we live in.

Attached: 1557593400344.jpg (1920x943, 783K)

It's literally the OP image

SONIC: It's over, Donny. There's nowhere to run.
TAILS: Yeah!
SHADOW: Let me see those Chaos Emeralds, now!
DONALD TRUMP: *scatters to his desk* Well, I wasn't quite ready for this, was I?
Tails: You've got a lot left to play with here, Donald.
THE TRUTH: The Truth
[A short pause.]
[...]
DONALD TRUMP: *Looks at the Emeralds, and then back at Tails. Trump looks at Tails. He looks at his own phone with a look of deep anger on his face and then he shakes his head and goes on without a sound...*
TAILS: (Dreading to leave now) Don't!
[The bar, which once belonged to the Cripplegate family, has been transformed into a nightclub. A DJ plays a live music playlist of "Blues For Trump". As people leave around the corner, Donny steps in and stops them]
DONALD TRUMP: Hey, hey, hey. Hey!
SHADOW: What are you doing here?
DONALD TRUMP: *looks at the Chaos Emeralds* I guess you'll have to wait and see if I take care of it myself.
TAILS: Don't you find that quite impressive?
DONALD TRUMP: I'd say probably. *his arms fall off from being restrained*
TAILS: And this would be a good time to point out what that does. It releases a burst of energy when you say or believe it, and it seems to work like a charm.
DONALD TRUMP: Right.
DONALD TRUMP: It is a symbol of great power. What it's not is a symbol of evil or of evil power.
SONIC: *walks into office* That was a waste of time, Donny. It took four years to get them there.
TAILS: A waste of time. We're going to get them.
(Tails flies back over to C4)
[The C4 is turned into C6.]
(Shadows and shadows enter C6. They all disappear.)
[A second C6 appears]
C4 [Drake]: Well good job, Sonic.
DONALD TRUMP: The C4 can be a serious problem!
[Shadows return]

>Metal Gear Solid: the Dragon Age

Attached: whOxCNI.png (461x384, 326K)

>tfw an AI has better taste in games than all of Yea Forums

Attached: image.jpg (717x717, 66K)

>Zelda 2 at number one
BASED

Attached: Eqgzmrx.png (679x920, 46K)

>THE TRUTH: The Truth

Attached: truly see.png (227x191, 7K)

I wonder how much attention you could get just by posting these generated stories on fanfiction.net
Considering the average quality of stuff there, I don't think anyone would notice.

Attached: The Witcher.png (522x974, 84K)

>The review- heres the review- this review is useless- without further ado:
>For the first 25 hours, I didn't get to play the game.

Attached: JACKED.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Ok this sounds like some copypasta.

Attached: Baby don't hurt me.png (566x510, 66K)

>MGS2
>CT
>MGR
>FFIV
>ZELDA FUCKING 2
Where were you when Yea Forums got BTFO'd with the most based taste

GOD DAMN CID

Attached: LwtggDW.png (597x553, 41K)

The new Xenoblade looks nice.

Attached: Xenoblade 3.png (576x355, 43K)

NINTENDO WON

SUCH A LUST FOR PALESTINE

Attached: 1542578038174.png (594x571, 70K)

Attached: Final Fantasy.png (583x726, 72K)

Attached: image.jpg (864x660, 121K)

Attached: well.png (552x48, 3K)

Interesting alternate history/alternate future.

>Twenty years ago, this was the scene of the last war on Earth. The first shots were fired against Japan, the last of the Axis Powers. The United States and Britain had been allies for more than a century, but for all America's power, Japan had dominated the Japanese mainland. For the first time, the two great powers made a formal alliance; Japan had surrendered to Germany and France, and Britain had been captured by France. As far as Japan's army and navy was concerned, it had nothing to fear but war.

>A century ago, Japan held its largest naval exhibition in history, its first in World War II. It also held a series of massive events for the Japanese people. The National War Museum also hosted countless public forums on politics, the economy, and culture to engage the entire nation in debates about Japan's destiny. At these events, leaders, poets, military officers, and scholars discussed a long and complicated history between the Allied and Axis powers. At the end of these events, Japanese soldiers in their uniforms were awarded the National Peace Medal, which was then awarded to all Japanese who had fought in World War II.

>"We will not take the wrong turn again. And not the only right turn."

>At the beginning of the year, America's presidential candidate, Ronald Reagan, issued a call to arms. "I'm not taking the wrong

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18 Talk to Transformer.png (552x384, 26K)

the hacker Yea Forums, who have been running for about 25 years, and who have posted a number of links to hacked emails and websites on his website have been banned from doing so.

"We do not want you to link to any links that will allow people to access or access any account that is not their own," says the company statement to HackRead. "We also do not want anyone to make any assumptions about what is and isn't public knowledge, simply because they look at some website."

Other sites have run their security services into the ground, with websites like Doernbecher.com also getting blacklisted. However, there are a number of other sites that also deal with hacking services who are unaffected by the bans; it seems to be a one-off event.

And it seems as if it's all going to come down to the hacking community when all's said and done. "This is not going to be the end, in any sense," says Lasseter, the hacker. "A lot of sites will eventually get hacked. I think there's going to be a very long and very bitter battle about how long this one takes - and how much longer it takes that they get hacked."

damn
mfw all out of green juice

Attached: WsCgn2T.png (498x348, 134K)

Attached: GameFreak.png (607x421, 48K)

PC WINS AGAIN BABY

"This game sucks. Castlevania I and III are great classic Nintendo games, but for Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, the game designers obviously were not even interested in giving us an original Castlevania game for Castlevania II. I will say that, to their credit, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse has a great story and some very cool characters, but this doesn't take the cake. Here we have a game where the main character is a child, and there is no way that he can have sex with his own mother, so his father must somehow do all the work. There are two problems with this. The first, and most obvious, is that Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest and Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse are very different games, with completely different gameplay styles. To play each game at full speed you need to get a lot of weapons and armor, but to get all of them, you will have to spend lots of gold. The second problem is that you can't play at full speed with all of the weapons and armor you can acquire in the game, for example, not even the "magic sword" or "magic ball" that you can buy with real money. Instead, you will have to level up your weapons and armor using spells or the various levels of combat. As a result, this is the closest to a Cast." -AVGN

Attached: AVN.jpg (640x426, 32K)

TODD DID IT AGAIN BOYS

Attached: 54.png (617x216, 11K)

>This should be the last update for Fallout 76
thank god

>The twist is that the narrator is Liu Bei

Attached: 35559180-63BB-4A12-926C-2BABB9404564.jpg (1133x1395, 215K)

DONT KICK THE GOD DAMN BABY

Attached: kick.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: damn bioware.png (552x360, 26K)

>It's a game designed to make you want to beat your spouse
Based

I fucking can't this is too much.

Attached: Top 10 Tits.png (520x858, 71K)

E3 2020 will be great

Attached: ToddE32020announcement.png (700x794, 105K)

The latest Fallout will allow you to play as Dr. Manhattan in the classic game, as well as several DLC additions of sorts including The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout: New Vegas 3, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Fallout: New Vegas: Gwent, Fallout 4, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. We've also confirmed that the game would see expansion in the form of a DLC pack which would bring the total number of factions up to nine or more (as we saw here).

The latest Fallout is set to release during April 23 to May 11. A new trailer released earlier this month reveals that the game will have some "fun", which may be indicative of the level you'll be able to get into combat.

Attached: BTFO.png (570x72, 9K)

>If this game doesn't bring me any satisfaction then I don't deserve to enjoy the rest of my life, the enjoyment of my friends, or even the enjoyment of those who enjoyed this crap.

AHAHAA

Attached: KIFAnUv.png (588x435, 48K)

I guess it really likes Chrono Trigger

Attached: KI1BDEI.png (561x1113, 87K)

Not bad.

Attached: 20190618_141231.jpg (1080x316, 146K)

Attached: neural network janny.png (577x630, 61K)

literally Yea Forums

Attached: hot.png (585x413, 40K)

Witcher 3 is better than Cyberpunk 2077, here is why.

Lets take a look at the plot:

On September 11, 2014 the United States government announced that, they had discovered and seized over a thousand Megacorp weapons and munitions from terrorists. A special strike force under the leadership of Captain America and the new super soldier, Red Skull was given powers that allowed him to temporarily fly in space, turn into various animals, and use lightning attacks to destroy anything he touched.

The first half of the story takes place in Central Park and is mostly focused on Captain America flying around. That could be the main reason why this is an average of the main characters time: It is just Captain America and his partner in crime.

On the other hand The second half of the story has all the characters traveling to different locations to try and save people and prevent the terrorist attacks that are happening. It gets so weird we have seen the movie twice.

There are lots of superpowers (all, actually), and there are many superweapons (including all the ones in the previous movie), and we have seen them flying around, the super soldier powers are powerful, we have seen them turn into animals, we have seen them fight people, they had seen Red Skull, the big boss from the movie, turn into an animal, they have seen how powerful these super weapons

Attached: 1556043321060.jpg (402x366, 37K)

Those powers have seen some shit.

Attached: lambert.png (552x456, 37K)

Let’s spice things up.

Try “The remake/rerelease of [Game Here] has been confirmed to have an alternate ending where” and post results.

Attached: 58CF7EC5-3AD6-438E-BD28-67B74BBD6A11.jpg (1208x1279, 360K)

based todd taking from Yea Forums and writing about shit he has not the first fucking clue about

Attached: todd illuminati.png (552x408, 32K)

Must have been a deleted scene

Attached: 20190618_142613.jpg (1080x1282, 413K)

Attached: dk.png (552x552, 33K)

Sounds like a pretty bold remaster

Attached: 20190618_143044.jpg (1080x734, 237K)

>Smash is the most ambitious crossover in all of vidya

BEHOLD

Attached: 1D4740B5-30B7-4F19-813F-4EACF5829B38.jpg (1164x891, 340K)

Ryza's thick thighs

Mara's beautiful face

In the center, there is just one figure

Her lips so soft it burns

Pushing aside the skin to reveal one of her body parts.

Her nipples have a hardy habit even now

Her breasts are as heavy as heavy metal,

And her skin is like sand.

>Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him. Few know the truth: he was...
a man with power. But not of men like him. An equal, or even superior in some ways, but someone far better. The tales have been told, the stories told over time, all the way to the present day. It seems that the tale of Kain is not only about him, but about humankind.

The story begins a long time ago, near the village where Kain was known. And far earlier on earth, even in another universe, the story starts before the beginning of time as well. It starts well, with a simple tale of a young man who lost his way, his identity, but who then found himself where he is today. The tale goes on to tell of Kain's struggle to be a part of the old society once again. It then goes on to tell of a young man who, upon witnessing the suffering of another, turns against the others. He then turns against himself. Finally, it's about the creation of a new world, and how it came to be. Now that's a story that will be remembered by those that know it.

>Chrono Trigger on 22nd AND 7th place
Also, FFIV is one of my favourites.

poor Todd :(

Attached: index.png (700x770, 101K)

It's like reading an IGN review

Attached: zla remake.png (700x458, 59K)

Wow

Attached: I can't believe Mario's son is dead.png (700x650, 118K)

my fucking sides

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

"The ship's ready!" the captain, Vexin Fett, shouted.

The commandos looked out into the darkness, and saw the ships and their ships coming.

"We're going down!" the captain shouted.

The light went out and in came the ships, and through the darkness, an endless line of green and red, the ships were the colors of the ship, the colors of the ship, all they were was green, the color of green, from their ships, through all the ships, and even to the air, the yellow was the color of the ship.

A bright light, a bright blue, the color of the ships made them glow. The air was blue and filled with air, the ships were blue, the colors of the ship. The light was gone, and for a moment it looked so bright, so bright like stars and so bright that it almost seemed to go all the way into the stars, and then stopped for a moment, then it faded, and for a

Attached: coitus.png (588x430, 64K)

>and as it touched Candy Kong's Kongs

lolwat

Attached: lolwhat.png (582x566, 68K)

"faggots'n, fuck"
Based Howard

Attached: Drowners™ gotta be.png (580x552, 65K)

based Regginator

My sides, help me

Attached: tenoutaten.jpg (807x879, 56K)

It makes me genuinely want to read more

Attached: 20190618_144635.jpg (1080x270, 131K)

based reggie, saving the day

Attached: eelsame.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

Attached: download.png (700x842, 121K)

is it the fucking gate of truth from fullmetal alchemist

Attached: sonic01.jpg (301x310, 9K)

i guess the phantom pain wasn't edgy enough

Attached: index.png (700x362, 43K)

Incredible

Am I using this thing wrong? How do I get kino like this?

>when you wake up and there's no more green juice

Attached: lan01.png (525x356, 261K)

The Mario wiki has some updating to do.

Attached: Bowser the gay gunmaster.png (700x818, 137K)

>the final boss fight of every Xeno game

Wow that’s bleak.

Attached: 134A2C9C-5579-489B-9102-EE0E5040FFD7.jpg (1192x862, 327K)

just keep generating new shit until it says something funny

Attached: index.png (700x938, 114K)

every line is fucking gold

>GameFreak retaliates to the complaints by just removing even more of the game
>the more we invoke Masuda's wrath, the smaller the game becomes

Attached: snorlax01.png (462x643, 583K)

>Police officer Super Mario notes

Attached: laughing redman.png (847x512, 541K)

>"Wii."

Attached: slightly disappointing sequel.png (583x413, 58K)

List of most talked about announcements at E3:
1. Halo Wars 2 is finally available in North and South America
2. Microsoft announced Xbox One S and Microsoft Store games
3. Xbox One X is available now in the UK , Germany , Spain , Sweden and Norway!
4. Ubisoft announced Watch Dogs 2 at E3 2016
5. Nintendo confirmed Wii U has HD and 3DS systems
6. Nintendo's E3 2017 panel was huge.
7. Microsoft is now planning their Gamescom 2017 and will show their games.
8. Natsume announced 2D RPG Dragon Quest Builders.
So, as you can see, you couldn't make it all of these announcements on a Friday afternoon. It's not like other gaming booths didn't have good games announced.
So, there you have it: the top 8 list of every major announcements at E3. The list was made based on who else was showing up at various games that have been announced at the show. If you have your own suggestions for the 20 games you missed, please let me know in the comments or post them below. Until next time, good luck and have fun at E3!

I see

Attached: mending.png (653x484, 67K)

>Not Today Motherfuckes!
>"It was supposed to be a fun family gathering. I hate Iwata so much"-Shigeru Miyamoto
>"The samurai sword is actually God. God is a hateful being" Police officer Mario was found dead the next morning.
/thread

Attached: 1560298092624.png (196x197, 34K)

Well then.

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (891x1094, 288K)

good GOD

Attached: mario01.jpg (625x468, 30K)

>mfw its kinda true

Attached: v_salvation.png (759x790, 83K)

I see...

Attached: 8114AFBA-985D-4452-8F96-97FD0C7318FF.jpg (1482x1834, 432K)

What the fuck Kojima

Attached: Starring Norman Reedus.png (645x520, 107K)

>Final Fantasy Tactics X

Even the AI wants a new ivalice game

Attached: 1123154135.png (575x347, 48K)

no Yea Forums, you are the vidya

Attached: v the game.png (619x537, 26K)

Attached: he's funking dead.png (572x563, 49K)

I'm glad nintendo is finally recognizing NTR as the thinking man's fetish

Attached: File.png (711x539, 74K)

>he has never been to jail
man what a faggot

>lol PS4 has no games

What about now faggots?

Attached: StH2.png (580x456, 73K)

This isn't canon.

Attached: 1546147028967.png (589x373, 70K)

Attached: unlove-s01.png (428x498, 217K)

Fresh leaks here.

Attached: Untitled.png (418x591, 19K)

brb preordering

Attached: cyberpunk.png (602x457, 73K)

>He looks at his own phone with a look of deep anger on his face

Extreme kek.

>Sonic X

GO GO GO GO GO GO

Attached: where's the joke.png (563x520, 51K)

>a man known as CyberPunk and a woman known as Cyberpnuk's daughter live on a small island called Cyberpunk

Attached: 1551665334023.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: Untitled.png (578x495, 44K)

>The worst video game fandom is definitely
the fandom for the "game" genre. The more you become invested in a game and become aware of its characters and tropes, the better for the fandom and games overall, because fans can better appreciate this and appreciate a game. When people get passionate about a game, it makes us feel good for them and that's absolutely incredible. I think what makes us feel good about a game is also part of its appeal, just not for us...we love something else.

The thing I try to remember about games is that these are fictional, not real, and I don't believe much of that is real. For example, I don't think anyone has gotten into this business because of how the market works. If you say "I'll buy your game and play online until I die" there's a huge chance that you'll eventually get disappointed or go off and play it again, but you'll do so. Or maybe you'll give it another shot because it's fun? Or maybe if no one gets you excited and you are actually going to play through this on another machine, maybe you'll say "well that's the kind of experience you want to have, and I'll pay for it!"

The fact of the matter is that gamers want their own little bubble. And with the world shrinking all the time, the only way for people

Attached: Neon Metal Ball Shippuden.png (700x770, 125K)

Attached: todds new game.png (609x1125, 61K)

He survived the funk ing double tap, and died from something unrelated. The fact that they're calling it an accident means that the gunshots were a regular, unimportant occurrence in Funky Kong's life. Which I guess is to be expected, considering he's invincible in New! Funky Mode.

holy fuck, this is too good

>Cyberpunk's father, Sister, has been kidnapped and sold into human slavery

You can have it write some decent porn too.

You guys ready to kill your teammates?

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (856x839, 358K)

did a fucking Space Odyssey just happen

Dark Souls 3 confirmed best souls. DS2 fags btfo.

Goddamn it, and it started fine.

Attached: 1548587459443.png (603x493, 82K)

Kojima what are you doing

Attached: MGRR.png (700x506, 90K)

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1538668313111.png (700x674, 91K)

>Multiplayer multiplayer missions
leave it to Kojimbo to come up with that

Amazing the depths Kojima goes to to prevent Death Stranding from being leaked.

Attached: 1532216139359.png (617x177, 14K)

Barret is a confused man

Attached: berat4g.png (613x435, 59K)

RIP in piece

Attached: randy.png (552x175, 10K)

>Greatest villain in fiction
>They all had one goal: to go back in time and ruin Hitler's reputation

This bot has to be at least slightly sentient

Attached: PLEASE, I BEG YOU.png (576x503, 47K)

fucking nintendo

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (866x971, 343K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 3.18.34 PM.png (1242x1418, 257K)

Attached: index.png (700x626, 79K)

>single player multiplayer mode
I can finally play with my friends without my friends

TODD GOES ALL IN HOLY FUCK

Attached: TODD!.jpg (689x377, 26K)

I knew wojakposters and frogposters were closeted trannies all along.

Attached: PepeWojak.png (700x794, 112K)

Attached: FREEMAN YOU FOOL.png (571x539, 63K)

Attached: Joesy.jpg (638x171, 11K)

So Yea Forums was the motorcycle man Iwatas ghost? I mean they both turned into dust. I think he killed super smash bros to free Sakurai of the torture of working on it.

It’s got the same impact behind it, that’s for sure

Attached: C4E3B33D-B01E-46A5-B2D9-C94DE8C275DC.jpg (828x1102, 457K)

My dad working at Nintendo just gave me this piece of a top-secret interview. Can't believe that Nintendo is actually going to do all this.

Attached: Secret.png (566x562, 82K)

My freaking sides, it's so perfect.

Attached: Dragon ball z alternate ending.png (617x581, 70K)

Fucking kino.

Attached: Partners in Crime.png (581x535, 66K)

But why kill Miyamoto's daughter? How did Mario know that the sword was God?

There was a blind spot in my head, a bullet-shaped hole where the answers should be. Call it denial. I wanted to dig inside my skull and scrape out the pain. I wasn't certain why that hurt. Or, for that matter, if any of the answer should be here.

What I felt was the beginning of a terrible reality.

How could I ever know? How could I ever know...

My world shattered before me. As if my thoughts were my body. The walls of every room shattered before me. As if my senses were my mind, my soul.

As I saw it, I saw all this coming. That night I spent in an interrogation room alone in London were the first clues in my journey to becoming Dark Lord: the Dark Lord's name was Voldemort.

I woke up in a bathtub with a mannequin sitting on my bed. His arm was wrapped around me, pinning me to the bed.

"You're awake now." The man called out. "But you're dying."

"No, it's fine." I whispered. The image seemed to be changing as slowly as I did. The man turned and walked back out of the room.

So now I knew that if I wanted to be Death Eaters, I had to be a Dark Lord.

Attached: address_tvtitle.jpg (204x135, 21K)

posting a gem from last thread.

Attached: 1560816298068.jpg (553x111, 7K)

Attached: [spanish_guitars_intensify_in_volume].png (700x794, 101K)

>Gamefreak removing all basic items from the game because they were concerned about zoomers getting confused

Sounds accurate enough to be real

NINTENDO
HIRE THIS BOT

Attached: Rex AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (188x171, 68K)

>image from Wikipedia
why does this make it worse

Attached: banjo02.png (216x228, 21K)

>gunbreaker can shoot healers
it's cannon :^)

Double whammy.

what the fuck gaben

Attached: 9797978.png (578x379, 59K)

What the fuck

who woulda thunk?

Attached: thunk.jpg (414x26, 4K)

Holy shit

>comrade peach
why is it so funny?

Attached: 1323211910764.jpg (243x252, 7K)

Attached: xbonefagsbtfo.png (580x584, 73K)

Based Nintendo can't stop winning.

Attached: 123124121.png (467x651, 35K)

>Why should I spend my life wasting away so much time on crap that doesn't even make me happy
>a bot is smarter than all of Yea Forums
Kino

Half-Life 3 coming soon, maybe, probably not

Attached: hl3.png (700x770, 99K)

>RAP3

Attached: kirby01.jpg (300x300, 63K)

Square are fucking madmen

Attached: Screenshot_12.jpg (906x352, 119K)

Attached: when I was a lad I ate 4 dozen eggs.png (583x565, 45K)

>rape means to rape
sides are in orbit

Holy fuck based Gabe.

Attached: Mboi.png (164x211, 41K)

>...if you're not raping, I don't care what you say. You will never be a human being.

Attached: 1519585163880.jpg (480x477, 43K)

>Top 10 PC Games:
>
>10: Skyrim
>9: Morrowind
>8: Deus Ex
>7: Fallout 4
>6: Dead Space
>5: Skyrim 3
>4: Fallout New Vegas
>3: Fallout 4
>2: Dragon Age: Inquisition
>1: Civilization V
>
>
>PSN ID – 202678243301
>
>
>Advertisements

Fallout 4 is so nice they listed it twice.

My sides actually hurt.

Attached: Haman 12.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Vros help me, I think I broke it.

Attached: vros.jpg (630x204, 32K)

>The first half of the story takes place in Central Park and is mostly focused on Captain America flying around

Attached: 1553962210433.png (315x279, 70K)

Ganon confirmed for SFIV: AE

Get hype!

Attached: Screenshot_13.jpg (861x847, 375K)

>"Wii." Peach said. Luigi partially exploded into orange blood, knocking Mario away.
How is an AI this fucking funny? Mariogalaxyfags btfo.

>this kills all smash threads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 3.35.10 PM.png (1150x1656, 286K)

>(Kratos grabbed Donald Trump by the neck. "Any last words, cheeto hitler?", Kratos asked.)

"No", Trump said. "Not at all".

"I love you," Kratos responded.

"You are my favourite."

"You are my favourite man", Kratos said. "You are my love."

"That's why this is a perfect chance to show my love, because I really wanted to prove to Trump that I love him and I'm going to get it on."

"Thank you", Trump said. "And you are my little godson."

"Well, yeah", Kratos said, "but at the same time, I like having my parents around. And I love meeting you."

Afterwards, Kratos held up his hands at the end of the interview. Trump told Kratos to stay safe around the Trump Tower but also warned him to be careful if anybody tried to come into his room

Attached: 1560310122836.png (1536x2048, 3.32M)

This top 3 is unironically the most redpilled vidya list I've ever seen and it's from a fucking bot

9 out of 10 times I tried generate text, it would only give a blank "_____" for the GTA 6 location. Odd.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-203332.jpg (1080x1654, 674K)

SAKURAI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: rip.png (566x594, 77K)

Attached: Download.png (700x746, 115K)

Attached: Lusty Argonian Maid 2.png (886x651, 94K)

Attached: Gabe omg.jpg (616x385, 69K)

(Ganon's big meaty cock penetrated Marth's boy hole.) [Ganon's cock] [Gnomes] Mmm! So good! [Gnome masturbated before] Mmm! So good! I don't even care who sees me… I want to fuck you Marth! Mmm! So good! You didn't even notice that I fucked you did you?! Marth! What do you think Marth? We're sisters now and everything?! You want to fuck this slut?! No! No! Please don't! No! Come on! Let go of me, Marth! Please! Come on, Marth! I know you wanted to hear that but I just… I'm gonna go get that pillow. You're just too big for me? Really? Mmmm! So good Marth! I don't want the pillow either. Are you getting hard from this? Why don't we talk about something? [Marth and Titan] Fuck, what you're gonna do? I never even imagined my younger brother would do anything like that, especially with me there. And to think that I still remember seeing him kiss my ass while I was fucking with my sister's cock… Marth! Marth can't you see he's turned over and ready for some action? I'm gonna go take his clothes off, and get you to lie down on

Attached: f30.png (600x600, 404K)

The latest character added into Mortal Kombat 11 won't be Ash Williams, instead, it will be Robert Rodriguez's Hulk Hogan who returns in the game (via IGN)

While the new Hulk is clearly not the same Hulk he was in the original Mortal Kombat 10 and 11, he will carry a lot of the same attributes which gave him his popularity, like his Hulkbuster move. His new fighting style will be similar to Tony Stark's which he used in the Marvel Comics character Iron Man. However he will be wearing a costume inspired on the Hulk's as he will be in a costume that is similar to the black suit (via IGN) Which may also reflect the old design of Robert Rodriguez's version of Hulk as he will be black to look that way.

With all of the changes coming with the game, fans will know where they are in terms of who is to blame if MK11 isn't the best version of MK11 they can have. Although there will now be a "Hulkbuster" move in the game as a character called Tony Stark, it doesn't seem that this new character will be a true Hulkbuster like most fans have been hoping. Also, many fans are expecting the old MK's versions of the characters to return for those who haven't seen the classic movies.

Attached: 1560737558325.jpg (600x528, 131K)

>Troglodyte Woman
I'm crying

CTRL + C niggers fuck off and dilate.

>the sword is god

Attached: deepfried_1546553625669.png (680x680, 548K)

Attached: talktotransformer drmario.png (621x374, 56K)

Attached: Soon to be Sneed's.png (700x770, 141K)

Fucking amazing.

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (668x622, 80K)

>The remake of Animal Crossing: Wild World has been confirmed to have an alternate ending where

it gets back to the village.

The Nintendo website confirmed a "Wild World" ending is set to be shown at the launch of the game for release on 3rd January. While some critics are calling the Nintendo Switch game's game mechanics "shitty", many have suggested it is the future of the franchise, and is part of the trend to take the series back in time. We've contacted Nintendo for comment on this rumor, but are yet to hear back. It would seem they may want it to be better.

This bot is scaring me.

Attached: 1470832956798.gif (167x200, 1.68M)

Attached: trump_shuts_down_4chan.png (809x661, 76K)

Fallout: Blast from the past.

Attached: Fallout blast from the past.jpg (596x457, 56K)

Attached: he's in.png (589x588, 407K)

Attached: annotated porno.png (871x781, 132K)

bruh

Attached: talktotransformer moot.png (635x692, 72K)

Next PlayStation codename here guys

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-204514.jpg (1080x1955, 586K)

Attached: Halo.jpg (627x585, 81K)

Attached: trevor.png (566x233, 22K)

Not that surprising, for Sakurai always knew who the best character was.

Attached: 14833903.jpg (480x360, 18K)

lewd

Attached: Shinji Rei.png (558x498, 50K)

What?

Attached: what the heck.png (700x914, 43K)

Todd Howard invading my waifu simulators.

Attached: fucking todd.png (700x314, 25K)

Attached: cj.png (568x191, 24K)

MICROSOFT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Microsoft kills humanity.jpg (608x872, 60K)

It's getting scary

n-word

Attached: Download (1).png (700x554, 83K)

Scientists have deduced that League of Legends only appeals to those suffering from autism.

While the phenomenon has been previously thought to be caused by repetitive games, the same can't be said for many in western society with such a large population and the accessibility to social media. According to the International Game Developers Association, League of Legends accounts for just 2 per cent of all games in Western society, just half of which are playable.

These gaming enthusiasts tend to be socially awkward, with a high suicide rate and a high rate of depression. This is because there are no social barriers to getting in touch with each other. Some of the world's biggest video games and video game streaming outlets such as YouTube and Twitch will regularly stream video clips of professional gaming leagues in which professional players compete around the globe.

At an early stage, League of Legends has been gaining popularity among some autistic people and is slowly becoming mainstream. Players who are not autistic have been shown the advantages of the game over other gaming modes, such as Street Fighter or StarCraft; and gamers with autism can get better results using the competitive mode.

But one thing makes League of Legends so appealing to many with severe cases of autism, according to autism-affirming specialist Dr Sarah Jones, is its social interaction.

"The challenge of developing a video game that's appealing is really social in nature," she told The Independent. "

Attached: talktotransformer smt nocturne HD.png (618x588, 85K)

Attached: index.png (700x266, 12K)

Attached: talktotransformer sonichu manga.png (624x230, 42K)

Biddystick confirmed for Smash

Attached: he's in.png (609x473, 62K)

>Even though its the big brother, I cant see the world

Attached: Cunt.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Attached: wgw 2.png (582x385, 56K)

>In a shocking turn of events, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo have anounced
their plans to join forces by bringing together one of the most prolific players of competitive console gaming - The Game Center.

"We've been working for some time to bring together Nintendo's popular Game Center with Sony's PlayStation Network," writes Ben "Sonic" Fung on a blog for PC Gamer. "Today, Sony has signed a deal with Microsoft to bring two of the most popular players in console gaming together, and we're excited to be working side by side with them."

For this agreement to come together, the terms of the agreement have to be approved by both parties, as well as the other companies that support the Games Center. In turn, Sony's Game Center will have the ability to expand to include the Xbox 360 online service, which can be found here and is already being utilized by several other developers.

"It's great, this agreement is going to bring together two things all together, the biggest of them being console gaming. It should be quite popular. We'll see if it does as well for the other developers too as well," said Sonic Fung.

Sonic Fung is the creator of Super Mario Kart and other classic franchises, and is known as the creator of the Super Mario Kart series.

Sony will be releasing its PlayStation 4 console with the

>what 3D Realms expected the audience reception for Duke Nukem Forever to be like

still feeling it

Attached: download (2).png (700x578, 113K)

But user, didn't you hear?
youtu.be/M0LCdIi51Gs
This is probably the angriest Square had made me since they cancelled Chrono Resurrection.

Literally every smash """"leak""""

Attached: SmartSelect_20190618-145308_Chrome.jpg (1080x1120, 437K)

I have tears running down my face, I legitimately hurt from laughing and had trouble breathing. That short story is a masterpiece and proof that AI has surpassed man in literature.

I don't know why I said cancelled, I meant C&D'd.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-205351.jpg (1080x1782, 621K)

>KOTOR 2: Wrath of the Khan
I fucking wish.

Attached: forsaken_bride.png (592x132, 20K)

holy fucking kek

Attached: rayman roaring laughter.jpg (560x560, 375K)

Attached: mgs2 secret ending.png (567x614, 64K)

I knew those fuckers couldn't have been talking about one VN for that long.

Attached: KSG Truth.png (574x278, 44K)

Attached: talktotransformer nomura kojima.png (637x471, 83K)

Attached: iwata.png (580x357, 57K)

Metal Gear?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190618-145712_Chrome.jpg (1080x1737, 427K)

>it fucking knows

Attached: rayman 4 when.png (568x120, 10K)

I fucking lost it, godspeed user.

Attached: talktotransformer shadman CIA.png (595x601, 88K)

>AI's favorite MGS is 2
spooky

Attached: 19d.jpg (736x691, 49K)

BUY MY GAME

Attached: Skyrim 2.png (700x242, 20K)

Don't worry Iwata I bought one. It was one of my best consoles. F

>not being able to play the Smash bros will definitely be a plus

Attached: laugh.gif (538x572, 338K)

>Where are the videogames? Have they been abandoned? Why have we become so cynical. Because for the last twenty years, we've been telling ourselves, "Well, it's the real world and videogames don't exist, so there's nothing that affects reality but videogames that make us mad."

The sad truth is videogames aren't dead yet. They just have been under-prescribed and under-appreciated. As it turns out, these video games are a huge thing—they're the fastest growing sector. And while they aren't really dying, they're going nowhere fast. We're going to need something to hold them, and something that doesn't hurt you as much as videogames are going to have to be pretty damn big to really stop their slide.

This whole video game industry boom is a pretty big mistake. The industry doesn't need another "real" business, just a "video game platform." It doesn't need another billion dollar company. We're just going to need a different type of business-making business.

I'd argue that one should start with games, right now. Let's face it, for most of those years, most people didn't really care about video games. We got pretty obsessed with the Internet, we got obsessed with social media and gaming as a medium. All they cared about was our favorite consoles and what's

hes right you know

Attached: quack.png (700x770, 106K)

Women blown the fuck out.

Attached: i hate women.png (577x374, 43K)

>THE BOT TELLS YOU TO GO TO REDDIT

Attached: tidus01.png (194x217, 76K)

Aww shit son

Attached: Screenshot_16.jpg (856x742, 348K)

Attached: index(3).png (700x674, 79K)

holy shit th-
>September 1, 2016
I missed it fuck

Attached: adsads.jpg (583x433, 73K)

youtu.be/MwKclhWlo-0?t=9

Attached: Artifact - Call To Arms, Dota Two Collectible Card Game.png (512x512, 328K)

Kirby done goofed

Attached: 20190618_150245.jpg (810x2267, 697K)

Attached: talktotransformer drakengard.png (647x542, 79K)

Never meet your heroes

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-210243.jpg (1080x945, 352K)

oops

Attached: Life is rebeeca.jpg (645x201, 19K)

this is fucking wholesome

>The newest entry in the dark souls series will be about
two young kids who, during their winter holidays, go to town on their most beloved relative. Will they find what they're looking for and find comfort?

There are about four different endings to the game, and each has its own unique story. It feels like these endings would be something fun for different people.

One thing we don't want is anyone to feel like they have to play through this one ending. There are plenty of other interesting endings you can try, so you don't have to try all of them. It just takes a while just to figure out which ending to watch out for.

So what happened with this project?

The original dark souls was very well received. That made the creation of the sequel a no-brainer. But with Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 in development at the same time, we decided it was much easier just to go for it.

After the success of the original, we knew this sequel would have to be bigger because it's a better game. So we asked if fans wanted Dark Souls games for consoles instead of handhelds. In general, fans really liked the idea of having a second entry on the platform for their favorite type of game. The two games we decided to make are on different platforms and will be published by the same publisher

Attached: what did i just witness.jpg (322x318, 10K)

>DS3 is the only DS game there
you know im thinking this machine is based

Heres a (you)

Attached: download.png (700x602, 81K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to GờằGờẵằặẨʇGẹ! Yea Forums!

Attached: steve.png (960x720, 475K)

it all makes sense now

>ill-fated Bethesda PC
>1995

Somewhere in a parallel universe Bethesda made a PC

would make a good game desu senpai

Attached: image.png (700x818, 138K)

>IM READY

Attached: spongebob becomes death destroyer of worlds.png (680x444, 51K)

it's fucking genius

Attached: barney01.jpg (750x831, 123K)

Attached: pretty good.jpg (563x235, 30K)

>Memes Jack, the DNA of the soul!

The DNA of the soul! How could anyone resist Jack?

Jack! That's where he went!

You'll see soon enough: What a bunch of wannabes, isn't he.

Giant Spider? Well, I've always assumed the giant spider was...

Spiders! They have an enormous variety of ways to defend themselves.

Spiders! They have an enormous variety of ways to defend themselves. Jack! That's where he went!

Donkey! You should see the way the dog looks at me!

The monkey is talking back right now! Why are you talking to a monkey?

Oh...Oh no!

Well, how were you?

I was worried...

Are you alright?

I'm fine.

You want me to take you back to the hotel?

How many people were with me?

Oh...It's all right.

Jack?

Yes? How much have you changed?

...No idea!

Jack! Whoa! What do you want!?

Well, it may seem simple to me now, but it wasn't...

No-one...

I had to go.

...I didn't mean to put you through

Attached: GTAV.png (592x657, 79K)

Attached: 47.png (555x451, 67K)

The 4th character in the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Fighter Pass will be called "Mr. Perfect," by Capcom's Chris Athey.

The 3DS version of the game will feature a similar version of the character, called "Captain Falcon," with his own set of moves. It will have four new costumes, each with their own color scheme.

The characters will feature some of the same voice talent, including Dan Casey as Captain Falcon, and Kenny Kendall as Falco. Fans who pre-order the game will be able to collect one of all seven of the original characters plus two new ones.

While in development, Capcom teased a few of the characters that will be playable. They include Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Fox, Marth, Dr. Mario, Palutena, Pit, and Ness. They also confirmed that an aerial character called Zero Suit Fox will also appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Also revealed at E3 (via NME), there will also be a new mini-game called "I'm a Super Smash Bros. Superstar," which allows players to complete matches over the course of a day. This mode was recently confirmed for Super Smash Bros. Melee and will be available in Smash Bros. for Wii U, the official Nintendo platform.

ALL superpowers

Attached: shitpost meme.jpg (1886x1005, 538K)

>Steve's facade cracks, betraying his true nature as a meme demon

Attached: banjo02.png (216x228, 21K)

Future is looking bright

Attached: nice.png (567x425, 20K)

seem legit

Attached: ed77da76-0bd5-465d-8451-00b1f7e01389..png (700x794, 74K)

Attached: Screenshot_19.jpg (854x156, 71K)

Attached: dbz.png (572x306, 31K)

Attached: bigness.png (700x434, 40K)

Valve's new store policy is really getting out of hand

RIP in peace Bioware

Attached: 20190618_161316.jpg (1080x603, 251K)

That top 3 is fucking spicy

>Dark Pit over THE Dark Pit
Awful taste.

Sony is pulling out all of the stops next year

Attached: so(n)y movies.png (615x332, 48K)

THE JEWS DON'T LIKE VIDEO GAMES!

Attached: JEWS.png (588x539, 49K)

>A BRAND NEW MOVIE

Attached: IM_Junkrat.png (256x256, 6K)

Lmao god fucking damn it

Attached: 20190618_163408.jpg (1080x672, 257K)

the jokes literally write themselves

Attached: index.png (700x818, 105K)

Attached: tifa redesign.png (572x306, 44K)

“No!”

Attached: B892F25E-9F5A-4E53-AFEA-B99E892998BC.jpg (1125x1902, 792K)

ah yes
the infamous "tifa's eyebrows" controversy

>Fallout 4: The Best Damn Game in the Multiverse
Todd's hubris knows no bounds

Attached: HighCharity.png (802x620, 128K)

Imagine the shitposting this would cause

Attached: 20190618_164436.jpg (1080x423, 213K)

AAAAA FUCK

Attached: asfgdfgfdg.png (562x367, 43K)

Attached: DURRR.png (700x530, 82K)

holy SHIT

Shigeru Miyamoto vs. Super Chimaera

Attached: 97897978.png (585x394, 57K)

"Bethesda's Todd Howard, in a shocking press release, announced that a full retail version of Fallout: New Vegas is planned for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. However, while it's certainly possible this release will happen, it's pretty unlikely.
After a lengthy, but well-publicized interview for Fallout: Equestria , Bethesda is reportedly ready to launch Fallout: New Vegas in its own, dedicated store for a retail release, and a closed beta will be available for Steam and PlayStation 4 at a later date.
With every passing day, the chances of a Bethesda-made Fallout game getting made seem less and less likely. Whether it's the sheer impossibility of this particular idea, or Bethesda's continued failure as a brand, it's just incredibly disappointing that New Vegas fans will soon have to wait for another game to pick up the baton. Now, as always, the best way to prepare yourself is to read about what games aren't for you instead of what you really want."

Attached: We're Doomed.jpg (489x495, 102K)

fuckin Randy

Attached: randy2.png (700x866, 131K)

Attached: bros.png (1265x374, 48K)

Attached: 64 top 10.png (283x306, 15K)

Here's a small bit of the script from the evil route in FE3H.

Attached: Dark.png (576x440, 66K)

Mario reached for his gun as Kirby's head rolled back. The two exchanged a brief flurry of punches that left him bruised.

A small band of soldiers stepped toward them, armed with machine guns and assault rifles. Kirby spun about, hitting the soldier. The soldier swung his weapon twice and began firing wildly at the two at once, sending one rocket after another as the other reloaded.

"That guy has a gun!" shouted a soldier.

Kirby jumped down in front of a machine gun and aimed at him. With his left hand, he drew the trigger. Bullets ripped through the soldier's arm and chest.

After that, Kirby's gun started to discharge, firing more bullets until it had to be reset.

"You think they are kidding!" He laughed. "I've never seen soldiers shoot another human in the face like that. I feel bad for them, but I'm pretty sure there are some who got in over their heads, like the guy who's supposed to be protecting me, he just stood there watching!"

He spun around and threw a punch at the soldier's head. The soldier took about a dozen more kicks but could barely block them, so Kirby stopped. He watched with relief as a rocket landed and came back up just in time, making a dent in the soldier's shoulder armor.

"That

>the biggest threat to Nintendo is itself
deep

Because Miyamoto hated him.
Mario knew too much and that is why he ended up dead.

Todd Howard: We at Bethesda game studios-

Audience: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Todd Howard: Are proud to announce elder-

Audience: YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Todd Howard: ELDER-

Audience: YOU ARE SO HORRIBLE!!

Todd Howard: YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING GOOD ELDER OR ANYTHING!!!

Audience: YOU ARE NOT HIRED? YOU ARE NOT EVEN AN ENERGY NATION!!

Todd Howard: YOU ARE A FUCKING KEK!!

Audience: GET JESUS FUCK OFF!!! GET JESUS FUCK OFF!!

Todd Howard: ELDER: YOUR FUCKING PORN PORN POTENTIAL DAD!!!!

Audience: EHHHHHHHHHH!!! EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Todd Howard: YOU HAVE MADE THE FIRST COMIC BOOK THAT IS ACTUALLY REAL!!! YOU DESERVE A FUCKING SKYGAT LIFETIME!!

Audience: I'D LIKE TO MESS WITH A MESS!!!! MY KEK PORN ELDER! I WANT A FUCKING SKYGAT LIFETIME!!!

Todd Howard: YOU ARE A DOUCHEAD!!

Audience: I'm not afraid of clowns

>he unzipped his pants, revealing a box. He opened the lid, revealing a giant pink penis.

Attached: Mario and Luigi.png (581x616, 29K)

People where shocked at Todd Howards funeral when police officers refused to stop beating a man down the block

Todd Howards was murdered while walking home last September

He was found slumped over in a ditch and beaten on the ground after being mistaken for a black man

Howards was attacked by police and arrested, but released with a caution

Police have said he shot himself while sitting under a bridge

Police are investigating his death amid fears he was followed before he was gunned down

Cops suspect he didn't want to join terror group ISIS and was angry about a TV programme showing their atrocities

Pete Hines: Hi guys, how are you? Welcome to another year at E3 with bethesda, please welcome head director of fallout 4 and my good friend Todd Howard. Let's get started.

Todd Howard: Yeah, you're a good man.

Luke Plunkett: Awesome. As head of our internal studio, we're very well aware of the fans at Bethesda who have been behind us since very early days. We know you all care deeply about Fallout and we're here to give you another title that we believe has some of the same passion we have for the series and will be a real thrill for those who have played it.

Todd Howard: Hey, guys, I'd like to thank you so much for your time. You can tell from your comments that we're doing it right.

Mike Bithell: Yes.

Todd Howard: But, there are some things that you know really well, people who we're very fortunate to have working in our office at E3 just in case your game gets delayed in any way. We want you to come up to our office, meet our engineers and help us keep these massive fans of the series happy. So, for this, I'm excited to introduce to you our newest employee.

Mike Bithell: Hi, I am Michael and please welcome to our Fallout 4 team.

Todd Howard was the last true savior of video games, alongside his friends and comrades Peter Molyneux, Phil Fish and Randy Pitchford, they decided that it was time for video games to go back where they belonged: the games. Back in 1993, when the medium had already come under the rule of the Entertainment Software Association, which was just beginning to become the world's biggest advocate for fair, open and transparent competition in video game distribution, there was some pretty interesting news to hear come out of Los Angeles; Howard's parents had just died while he was still a kid, but he was still working at Atari (which at the time managed most of the gaming distribution for the company); and a company named MediaQuest was coming onboard to make a move into the video game video game market. MediaQuest's vision was to merge and sell the gaming industry, bringing it under one roof. This merger was the start of what is still a very complicated and extremely polarizing part of video game history, as well as a huge step forward for gaming in general - with major new players like THQ and Activision going out of business (and Atari to be closing on a new company under the same management), and major publishers, retailers AND developers coming out of the closet. The game industry was very much in the spotlight, and Howard's father (along with his mother Diane) was doing his best to save

After all these years, Yea Forums finally gets an answer.

Attached: 42.png (585x469, 69K)

Donald Trump spoke very highly of Bethesda Games CEO Todd Howard, adding that "Todd will bring great value to all of us at Bethesda."

At one point in 2015, it was revealed to us that Howard was leaving the company. In response to that, Bethesda announced that all employees and studios would receive an e-mail outlining the reasons for leaving and the following day the company laid off up to 80 staffers.

Howard stated that Bethesda has changed dramatically in two years and that it's looking to build on what customers have grown accustomed to, although with a different structure.

"We're putting emphasis on bringing our existing players, players who spend a lot of time with us, to a new platform and to a new kind of gameplay that is going to be what will be the true future of the gaming industry," said Howard.

While those announcements went against Trump's promises of "back to the future" as far as gamers and video games were concerned, we hope it will be Howard's last week at Bethesda. However, for those who are going to be paying him tribute, or wish to continue his legacy, it wouldn't cost too much to have Mr. Trump at the game for all the Fallout 4 footage that he will surely be posting during his weekly tweets.

Wrong Trump.

>Lucas laughed and patted the penis
This was epic, but it only took me a few tries making ironic erotic Mario Bros. fanfiction to realize that this thing can write amazing porn tailored to almost any fetish with a graphic enough prompt.

I'm gonna write a novel with this shit

Attached: smells like kino.png (633x717, 48K)

yo dawg I heard you like cyberpunk

>Cyberpunk's father, Sister

Attached: 1501739761132.jpg (350x350, 69K)

Attached: What is a Boomer.png (564x336, 40K)

My next Souls character will be Vigorous Vigorous

What a twist at the end. Keanu Reeves was Todd Howard all along. Buy his game guys.

Attached: keanu th.png (700x626, 97K)

no one lives forever. There never will be a cure or a vaccine. There will always remain one final hurdle. It will never be conquered. Not even though humanity is an increasingly powerful and advanced species. To us as humans, life is just another stage of evolution. We just keep on learning from mistakes and making sure we get our lesson and our next chance if we want to have it. One way or another, we will figure it out. If you are one of the countless children living around the world who is suffering, there will never be no one to comfort you and you will be alone. The only thing you have left to do is just survive. No one will understand how desperate you are even though the rest of the world seems to think otherwise. You are the only one left on earth that really can make a difference in the world. You are one of the lucky ones. Your pain will not fade away. There is only one way for you. If someone tells you to go to hell for being so much worse than you, tell them that's what they're going to get, too!

>Get laid
Even the bot's getting in on it

Based

John madden John madden John madden aeiou aeiou aeiou uhhhuhhhhhh football hoooooo hooooooooooooooo football ffffffffffffffffff football uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn naaaaannnntnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the hell do you want? you want my girl? you want my girl? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? it's in my mind... what in the world am I talking about? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? what am I talking about? What? no! don't touch it. no! don't touch it. aaaaah... oh shit... there's something missing in your vagina, your boyfriend has it inside of you. he's using it to fuck you. it's in his body, right in front of your eyes. just don't touch it, kiddo. don't touch it. no!

In the middle of the E3 conference Todd Howard was seen pulling out a gun and taking aim at E3 attendees with it during some of the most intense games we saw during the first week of E3 2015.

You see, despite being a veteran in video games, Todd Howard has never held an official job in his long career. Howard has been playing games since he was a child in the early 80's. He has made occasional appearances with the team "Team Rockstar" and has appeared in titles such as "Super Smash Brothers" and "NBA 2K13". He has made numerous appearances on TV shows such as "Bones", "Duck Dynasty" and "Mad Men".

>Metroid Prime: Master Chief Collection
mother of fuck, that cheeky AI

Attached: MP4.png (590x556, 77K)

You heard it here first, folks.

Attached: Zelda Porn Game Confirmed.png (507x179, 26K)

>And while you're here, what are your thoughts on Metal Gear Solid 4 being a total mess?
It knows.

Attached: mgs.png (608x477, 18K)

Now THIS
is based

Attached: Worst.png (700x1178, 127K)

B-bros... Zelda, she... bros...;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzQKhvle4w

Attached: TalkToTransformer Zelda.png (703x399, 65K)

Todd Howard CEO of Bethesda Games took some more magic mushrooms while listening to Neutral Milk Hotel. He turned to me and said "I want to make a game about a guy with a cat who gets turned into a bat, and he's trapped in a cat box!" He was talking about his own game that he has been working on, and his dream for that game was to make an open world game about a guy with a cat who gets turned into a bat that turns him into a cat. So it's almost like they're making this little fantasy of "Yeah, that guy is super cool and he turned into a bat." It would be really great if we made it, because it's so weird and unique. But really, it's sort of a fantasy with a bunch of crazy cats.

There's obviously no word yet on when the game will be complete, how it might feature gameplay, or who should be playing as the cat player, but Howard wants to keep the experience open-ended and to hear from fans about the project. You can go here for details

haha.....

Attached: what the fuck.png (783x846, 58K)

>YOU ARE A FUCKING KEK

Attached: 015.jpg (570x545, 41K)

Attached: Lloyd-Woods Scifi Vehicle.png (569x587, 75K)

aw shit that twist at the end tho

I like video games

You like video games because they teach you how to be a human being and learn from mistakes

You like video games because they teach you about friendship

You like video games because they are like the greatest thing since sliced bread

You like video games because they teach you the importance of love

Games are not just about playing them

Games are also fun and great if they are challenging

Games are great if your friends enjoy it

Games are about communication

Games aren't just about playing the games

Games get you inside our heads with our bodies

Games change our mind like nothing else.games make us think of other worlds

Games are fun if you want to know what's going on behind the scenes

Games make us curious to find out the truth about our world

Games are a great motivator for us to do great things

Games help us connect with friends

Games can help change others minds

Games are about people

Games are what we talk about when we talk about life

Games are great for making us think about love and relationships

Games are great for learning how to have more fun

Games are great for making people laugh

Play video games with others

Games are great for making new friends

Games help us to grow in friendships

Attached: 1559758166099.jpg (440x415, 80K)

Top 10 Pokémon I want to fuck!

1) Bulbasaur, Dragonite, Ivysaur, Venusaur

2) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle (with tail) (with tail)

3) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

4) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

5) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

6) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

7) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

8) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

9) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

10) Charmander, Squirtle, Squirtle

Top 10 Pokémon I want to fuck!

10. Pinsir

Pinsir looks amazing in red/yellow

1. Charizard

1. Charizard looks like the most amazing thing ever

Hottest shit I've ever seen

10. Squirtle

10. Squirtle looks like he's getting ready to pop

The one that's getting hot

10. Gyarados

Gyarados looks like a little boy that doesn't want to play but can't help it

Hottest shit I've ever seen

10. Blastoise

10. Blastoise looks very like a really sexy stripper (see above)

Sewer man

10. Blaziken

10. Blaziken looks like a dude that can make someone cum (see above)

10. Nidoran

10. Nidoran looks like a giant fucking panda with some hair on his head

10. Pidgey

Nidoran looks like the type of guy that makes Pidgeot cum

10. Pidgeotto

10. Pidgeotto looks like a guy that just can't do anything right (see above)

10. Clefairy

Clefairy looks like he just wants to pee and pee and

Holy shit this is good

Welp

Attached: 1536695180418.png (598x443, 84K)

what did the bot mean by this?

Koopaling – Mario Party 3

This little princess's body is just as incredible as its character. When we look at the video game world, we don't often think of Nintendo. What most consider a typical game-player doesn't typically have breasts as big as Koopaling's breasts! Koopaling's game-y boobs have also become a symbol of Mario Party 3, the biggest video game franchise in the world. With her gorgeous breasts, Koopaling has become one of the hottest games in the entire game.

FUCKING FIRE EMBLEM

Attached: marth.png (579x76, 6K)

So fucking based

Top 10 reasons why I want to fuck Midna.

1. Midna has a fucking massive cock 2. She will go fuck ANYONE she fucking loves. 3. She's so hot I want to kiss her tits. 4. You know what would be so hot? Eating the hot cum from her tits. 5. Not just the hot cum, but all the semen of course. 6. I wanna eat all that cum 7. She's fucking hot 8. I just want to take every drop. 9. Because I'm so hot that when she touches herself, she thinks she needs him and she takes every bit. 10. She's hot and wet 11. Cum on my face 12. I fucking want all that cum 13. And if she wants more.. 14. I want to cum inside her 15. She's my little slut 16. she lets me have every last drop, so I can cum again.

Uhhh, guys.

Attached: 1538441233104.png (621x415, 83K)

>Mass Effect 3 ending

Attached: wut.png (575x200, 15K)

>will be able to fight like a man and use her body like a woman, allowing her to have different forms of gameplay
WEW

Attached: imagine.png (1139x1079, 470K)

Attached: 1557929836740.png (615x791, 95K)

Attached: mgs.png (575x612, 72K)

Attached: download.png (700x770, 110K)