Is it it worth wasting your time to play this?

Is it it worth wasting your time to play this?

Attached: CjiFl7A.png (1920x903, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A9MR3r_DWrA
youtu.be/YPEzumonJv4
youtu.be/p1_KpJ47zkw
youtu.be/dkv10qgFaW8
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII-2_downloadable_content
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Um... Yes.

you seem to already recognize it as a waste of time so

Attached: 1539127033018.png (665x574, 266K)

The sequels are fine, the original is a mess but at least an interesting one.

biggest waste of time possible

I only played the first one, and it was actually pretty cool.

Yes

but FFXIII Steam version randomly crashes so better to play them all in console.

Couldnt even finish the first so no.

XIII-2 has one of the best OSTs, and LR has the best combat in the series. No joke.

youtu.be/A9MR3r_DWrA

youtu.be/YPEzumonJv4

youtu.be/p1_KpJ47zkw

Put 20 hours in the first game and couldn't finish it. I'll youtube the rest of it and try the sequels. Everyone told me the sequels were better so I figured I'd just try and get through the first game. Couldn't do it, that shit is awful.

It feels like a tutorial level that never ends, what the fuck were they thinking?

The /ss/ is great.

It's trés sticc

Attached: serah.jpg (3840x2160, 2.36M)

It's like I was living in a different timeline, pretty sure I read many times that the first XIII is the best one out of the trilogy.

They're only good for the OSTs. If you're interested in the story, just watch a playthrough on youtube. Boring as hell games.

Better than wasting time here so I say go for it if you're interested. I did so a couple years back on a whim and enjoyed them all to varying degrees.

I don't remember it crashing on steam for me though it would constantly stutter if you didn't have a controller connected.
It's better to play them on PC because while you can probably get them for cheap on disc for console all the DLC is locked behind extra paywalls on console.

My favorite was XIII-2.

Only play the first one. The other two are retcon pieces of shit.

Video games themselves are a waste of time.
If you're already wasting your time playing other games, sure.

The story is a complete mess and the lore is convoluted as fuck, the good news is that you can skip them and gameplay goes from ok to excellent. Also, the music is great. Characters depends on your taste.

XIII-2 and LR are big improvements over the original.

Also this
youtu.be/dkv10qgFaW8

The console versions have some free DLC, what's some good DLC on those games?

Absolutely this.

Lightning Returns had a bunch of weapon/armor DLC that mostly just gave you additional options at the start of the game though I'm not sure I didn't really use them at all.
XIII-2 had a bunch of DLC but the most important were the extra post game bosses that gave pretty cool rewards and some of the best "monsters" in the game to put in your party including the original cast of FFXIII. In addition there was a story DLC fight that ties XIII-2 and LR together.
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII-2_downloadable_content

Beat ff13 and ff13-2. Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice fuck you cunt I'm not bothering with you a third time.

read a story synopsis of the first, play the heck outta 2 and 3. The story gets worse and worse as the trilogy progresses but the gameplay does the opposite.

Attached: 1393475381547.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

This. The games are largely complex works that aren’t meant for everybody. It takes a different approach to enjoy the game.

It is just amazing what influence and seniority can do. Toriyama basically forced Square into making the two sequels by the weight of his name alone (and the amazing financial success of XIII).

Wrong. He saved the company after the failure that was 14.

I never said he didn't, but I'm pretty sure no one wanted to make these sequels.