What was "The Line"?

What was "The Line"?

Attached: Martin-Walker-Spec-Ops-Headshot-902x507.jpg (902x507, 58K)

spec ops

The friends you made along the way.

Konrad.

the line of duty

The line you crossed?

The border of Dubai

my peanus weenus of course

The line was how linear your input and choices actually mattered in the game.

the fine line between hero and monster

Attached: 1555830844227.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

Friendly reminder that Walker did literally nothing wrong. He just got into bad situation and did everything he could to finish the mission with less casualities and damage. Everything just gone wrong and it's not his fault.

he just had to do a 360 and report back as his mission objective was
its right at the start of the game, Lugo says they should report back but Walker decides to play the hero and help Konrad

Friendly reminder that Walkers mission ended once they started shooting at him and he should have immediatly turned around and radioed HQ

>do a 360 to return back
???

>war kinda sucks
rly maeks u tink

You mean a 180?

He did everything wrong. Are you fucking kidding?

fucking summer newfags

God damn they look delicious. Imagine how crunchy the skin is.

Attached: white_phosphorus_by_dkud-d95hade.png (1600x879, 2.18M)

back to highschool, retards

There was no line

Attached: 1535328647894.jpg (249x249, 12K)

Attached: UNDERops The TALE.jpg (1280x768, 662K)

Are you retarded? You can tell this guy wasn't being ironic. He clearly slipped when he said 360 instead of 180. Not everything is some "ePiC BaIt To oWn FeLLow 4cHanNeRs"

Get out.

shat up you fucking newfag and lurk for 2 more years
absolute cancer kid

Considering how the achievements, A Line Held or A line Crossed are obtained for deciding whether or not to fire upon civilians after they string up your squadmate, that is the line.

Gentlemen, welcome to Dubai.

legit neck yourself

>kid
i'm probably older than you lol

dilate your skull

then you shouldnt have a problem with shutting the fuck up and posting only when you lurked a sufficient time of >2 years

And if I don't? What are you gonna do dickhead? Report me?

Is The Road To Glory the best ending?

Attached: moon landing.png (400x371, 239K)

nothing, you just have to deal with the fact that people call you a cancer kid
now fuck off cancer kid

oh no the big scary pubescent teen is acting tough on the internet, what do I do?

I see you

Konrad says:
"We can’t go home. There’s a line men like us have to cross. If we’re lucky, we do what’s necessary, and then we die."

Jesus, you faggots are acting like some underage twats. Shut the fuck up and talk about video games ffs

oh no the big scary pubescent teen is acting tough on the internet, what do I do?

this

Summerfagotry isn't real, phoneposting killed it.

Back to plebbit, disgusting filth.

Basically at the start of the game when your mission was supposed to be just for recon and to report back but you decided to push forward. That’s the line that changes you from hero to villain.

filtered, thanks for making it easy

all heroes just follow orders, what a good lesson.

haha your what? :)

Attached: 543543.jpg (954x567, 75K)

No, the line is the blatant metaphorical line. There's some dialogue from Konrad about how "There's a line men like us need to cross, Walker". It's obviously meant to warn against Walker's descent into his oedipus complex

Attached: Spec-Ops-The-Line.png (1515x908, 3.62M)

No. Heroes don’t get involved in what they don’t know. They play smart.

UnblockExit if WPTrigger is 1

>no it’s a metaphorical line
Where in my post did I make a reference to a physical line that you cross?

Kentucky Fried Children

according to the achievements it's the choice of shooting or not shooting the civilians after they hang your friend.

Ludo is best boy

there was none, which is the point.
as
>The line you crossed?
says, it is about the line you cross that turns you from hero to villain, but the reality is that there is not line, it is all gradual, and it only happens once you realize it yourself, which happens at different points in the game.

the line of coke the devs snorted before making this game

When did he start wanting to bang his mother?

There's different endings, stop talking about games you havent played

That’s just another moment where you get to choose to cross a similar line. The game has many moments of choice that are really fluidly done. Choices are usually gimmicky and meaningless in games but Spec Ops did the best implementation of them in gaming so far. Maybe Stanley Parable can also be on par with it, but that’s more experimental so Spec Ops technically still wins out by being able to implement it into an engaging story.