Crash Team Microtransactions

New thread because Crashfags are trying to bury this under the rug after talking shit for so much months, CTR Nitro Fueled has microtransactions, the devs lied.

Attached: 1560873211836.jpg (3000x2250, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/notctr
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9wzoDOHYw
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3015474-59975180-1-0-1-0-il-y-a-une-boutique.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=m1P6JZVVMUw
youtube.com/watch?v=eigrCo366dA
youtube.com/watch?v=9P2zkzXX3XE
youtube.com/watch?v=bJMcsfJCQgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's your voice cast, bro

Knack now voices crunch.

Attached: voice cast.png (571x1745, 559K)

>no buyable coins with real money

lol douche

>starting up a thread with blatant sensationalist conjecture
Friday cant come fast enough

So can you only get coins with using real money or do you earn them through races only? Normally you would see a button showing "buy more coin" and there is none so I'm going to assume the latter

In-game currency. Not real money. Calm down.

picarto.tv/notctr

>Sonicfags need to make shit up to talk down a game that obliterates their game in all possible metrics
Post mains.

Attached: L-lAyKH9658-[00.19.102-00.28.178].webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

These are coins you earn in game, there is no in game shop

maybe you should wait til the game comes out to properly criticize it. How much currency do you get playing, how much real life money do you pay for a certain amount of coins, are these things also unlockable just by playing the game normally?

>how much real life money do you pay for a certain amount of coins
none, at least according to the devs

Attached: Megumi.webm (1920x1080, 454K)

I thought they said there was an in game currency and an in game store, is that a different section for paid stuff?

my bet is 500 wumpa coins each race won
and 200 for lost, considering the prices in the image

I'm probably alone but the MTX whatever doesn't seem to bother me.
Is it scummy? Yes. But I don't care since I only plan to use retro crash/crunch + cnk team bandicoot kart anyways.

Would be pretty nice if the leakfags told us how much coins you win per race

A 1 time payment of 40 USD gets you an unlimited amount of coins by just playing the fucking game.

Is this the new general? I can't really tell because of the shitpost

They have to win a race in order to see that though.

Which of the trophy girls was speed based?

this is how I feel. of course I won't say that means it's okay for developers to include mtx but more often than not it doesn't matter to me as long as it isn't interfering with the gameplay. I think a lot of people just have a blanket opinion of "mictrotransactions are bad!" without looking at it on a case by case basis as you should.

Attached: 1560336498233.png (3470x649, 2.46M)

Ami

Liz and Megumi are handling while Isabella and Tawna are acceleration

>B-B-B-BUT SANIC!
that'll be 50 bucks for this new crash color swamp :)

I think people would like the Nitro Kart bosses more if they were given a chance to be fleshed out a bit more, or were bosses in a normal Crash game later on. Similar case with N. Trance, who was only really known to people who had the Game Boy Advance game, aka a very small crowd of people.

Attached: Nitro_Kart_Nash.png (944x847, 728K)

the servers aren't even up yet,nobody with a leaked copy can access the pit stop right now and nobody seems to know where the daily deal pictures even come from in the first place.

Ami "Send mascot Crash to yell at Nintendo's office" Bandicoot

>coins are buyable using real money
Seethe harder Sonybro.

Prove it, brainlet.

Where are my neogros mains at?

Attached: F6C53B5C-6274-4188-831B-7C1B25BB74A8.png (750x650, 152K)

Where the fuck are the drawfags?

Attached: best girl.png (734x172, 21K)

>according to the devs
yeah, it'd be a first for devs to lie, right

Attached: DCNsQwkXUAACr94.jpg (1068x1080, 104K)

>This and other new content is accessible via the Pit Stop, an in-game shop that allows players to purchase unlockables using Wumpa Coins
From the official wiki. What are you cunts even arguing at this point?

>all oxide editions sold out on amazon everywhere
OHNONONONONO OP BTFO

Nash is my boy.

>yesterday in a Crash thread everyone was pointing out how chill the CTR threads were
>talking about the roster, hyping about the grand prixes being free and bringing all the characters
>some people mentioned not being on Yea Forums for years and coming back only for those threads because they were good time
>some people talked about microtransactions and 30 fps but the general mood was very cool

>suddenly today every fucking crash thread is just a huge microtransactions argument between screaming autistic spergs

Now I remember why I left this place. You people are like an autistic black hole that absorbs anything nice. Just kill yourselves.

>he made another thread
jesus christ
You really have nothing going in your life huh?

Should I cancel my order?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-17-05-02-1.png (720x485, 79K)

i'll come back in a month to laught at the people who claim "there are no Microtransactions"

>none, at least according to the devs
Wrong you slimy little faggot. The devs have said you can't buy skins directly for money, which is a red herring.

Gearbox was JUST pulled with their pants down when they tried to claim this shit with Borderlands 3.

>from the wiki anyone can edit

Attached: 1532917817153.png (962x896, 728K)

its all fun and games until moneys involved

>racing game
>30 motherfucking fps
Shut the fuck up.

Because Yea Forums must hate everything and relive another TORtanic.

>family guy
Almost had me there, user. Almost. Ya cheeky bugger

>red herring argument
>this posting style
Going for another few hours bro? 5 not enough for you?

no just send it to me instead

Attached: Komodo Joe.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

All I wanted was CTR with online. I can ignore everything else. I don't give a shit about skins, I'll be too fast for anyone to see it.

>jimmy neutron and coco have the same voice actor now

yo that's badass

wow thats a snake

depends on if you want to buy a bunch of micro transactions
if no, the cancel

It's your money

Shilling for another few hours bro? How many wumpa coins are Activsion paying ya?

it's all fun and games until you use one of the buzzwords that Yea Forums hates, no matter what's the argument.

Kek

hisssss hsssss sssss
that is snek

>now
Shes had this VA just as long as Lex Lang voicing Cortex

Does Tiny have his Warped outfit? Does he have any interesting alts at all?

>rotational shop

I'm going to be waiting 6 months just to get the fucking sun hat, aren't I?

Attached: CTR-CUSTOM-B-02.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

She’s been her voice actor since nitro kart

>it's literally that one 24/7 TORtanic shitposter that goes absolutely crazy over a new every other week

>420 get
You faggots must have me excused, I got shit to do

Yes. Buy it on Xbone instead.

Attached: kisspng-crash-tag-team-racing-crash-team-racing-crash-band-skeleton-driving-5b4b356c72e3a3.626241551 (900x960, 124K)

>Does Tiny have his Warped outfit?
No

>Does he have any interesting alts at all?
Only one i've seen is the army uniform

This shit is fucking awesome

Attached: NITRO.png (172x321, 101K)

>best girls are both Turning
fuck

Everyone just ignore the OP and actually talk about the game, we don't have to listen to his annoying shouting.
I'll even use filters just to spite him honestly

Attached: 1560732496516.png (1186x1180, 1.44M)

>Bonnet de douche
I love french
Anyway this just seems like cosmetic stuff, are there any actual racers locked behind this?

>literally
I've found that the worst fanbases on Yea Forums are always the ones that encourage migration from reddit

I cancelled it.
FUCK YOU BEENOX
I'll stick to Mario Kart.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-17-28-59-1.png (720x229, 73K)

Cute. I'll be watching you sperg out for another few hours. You're kind of fucked in the head in a chris chan kind of way so you're at least a little interesting.

Why is komodos kart brown? It's supposed to be gold

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>I'm on the spectrum: The post

We are talking about the game. Microtransactions are bullshit

Why is Coco so hot now what the fuck

Attached: 1499827913956.png (800x800, 1.04M)

It's your call dude. Riddle me this, if there is in fact no micro transactions, will you regret this?

Attached: 1386219768726.jpg (719x601, 104K)

REEE WTF BEENOX NOT FAIR

There are paintjob unlocks for each tier of relic now.

Got a transparent version for you, bro.

Attached: RealisticCrashCTTR.png (433x947, 830K)

I unironically hope this become the default CTR thread. By all means, advertise for the fact your kart racer has micros in it

What are you guys, broke niggers?

I'm really hoping they change Megumi into an All-around upon release

Dang. Is there a pic or vid showing the army outfit?

>not Ami "Send mascot Crash to yell at Mario's ass" Bandicoot

Attached: 1557037644418.jpg (422x429, 27K)

Good, we don't need casuals like you.

>ps4
Yes, get it on switch

Non-shitposting thread

No, I can just buy it again. I'd regret it more if I bought it and it has microtransactions.

the CNK bosses, Crunch and future Grand Prix characters if you miss them

Characters seem to be the cheapest out of the lot though

Ok.
Game's looking really fun, can't wait to try it.
Been playing the og for some practice (bought it for the first time yesterday because it was like $6 psn), and tips on keeping speed? I try to do triple boost drifts when I can but I seem to still be lagging behind.
I'm hitting the boost as soon as it turns red, should I be waiting longer for it to fill?

>played ctr over the weekend
>pick Komodo Joe for literally the first time ever
>he's fucking awesome in time trials
I was a fool all this time.

>pretending to be retarded

Nononono how will crash fags recover

Attached: 53085CC0-6645-4263-A7E3-153EA7F6EC8A.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

Is that all? Not even a hint of embarrassment for believing a random Yea Forums poster and cancelling your order in the first place?

Skeleton crash bros?
(Man I hope they add this as an outfit eventually)

Attached: Crash_Tag_Team_Racing_Realistic_Crash_Bandicoot.png (1010x791, 243K)

You should wait till the last possible moment to fire off a mini-turbo, that gets you far more reserves. You run the risk of backfiring, but it's risk/reward for that.

It is now a paintjob to show off online that you have the relics of certain color.

So, when the game comes out on Friday, with zero microtransactions, what are you TORtanic fags going to screech about next?

He has the same stats as Crash and Cortex so he's bottom tier, right above handling characters.

>pretending to be retarded
Must be freeing to not have to pretend, user.

>wait till next week

>40USD
you aren't shopping at the right place bro, unless you're getting it digital.

they are going to cry about them being added soon

I think you mean sonic-ass.

It's blatantly obvious that it'll have microtransactions.

But can you buy coins with money?

Attached: 1552326813857.jpg (754x754, 133K)

Are you some kind of retarded? That is an in-game shop where you use currency that can only be earned in game to unlock shit. This is something games have been doing for DECADES. These are not microtransactions because the game doesn't even give you the option to use real money to buy coins/unlock things. Everything is earned in game and can ONLY be earned in game.

this ain't Ed Boon bullshit

>Microtransactions
>30 frames a second in a racing game
>DRM
>Soundtrack remixes are universally awful
Is there anything else?

giving the industries recent bullshit I'm not surprised by the blanketed pushback
you used to get custom options and unlocks as part of the whole package but now they're often relegated to microtransactions and weather or not it affects gameplay it does affect enjoyment of the product, especially if they push them in your face like they sometimes do.

You have to constantly be at war with companies as a consumer to make sure you're getting the best possible outcome or they'll take the piss, so I don't mind any amount of push back as a consumer it's only gonna be good for me.

I hope it is for you.

>turn
wouldn't that be "handling?"

yes, you can
only delusional think otherwise

He seems faster than them.

I think is our own fault

some of us, still falling for the bait of shitposters

The sun's out so the hat helps

Go to bed.

said ""ingame"" currency can be earn online only, so fuck you retard

Wait what?
Has this been confirmed already outside of speculation?

Only retard Sonic fags like Crash

GAMERS RISE UP AGAINST THIS OPPRESSION

Attached: DpyUmM0X4AArl7e.jpg (375x382, 19K)

Ah, Americans have woken up. Top bantz

of course not

>It's blatantly obvious
The devs explicitly said there will be no micro transactions whatsoever you dunderhead.

That's entirely placebo

>getting asshurt over standard bait thread
You're part of the problem and a contributor to the reason they keep doing it.

Do you honestly think they are going to just keep online stuff on and do monthly grand prix shit without micro transactions

>jimmy neutron, sonic the hedgehog, wakko, bender and grim are all in the same game

>30 frames a second in a racing game
That sucks hard.

>DRM
Consoles are DRM systems themselves. You could not make this game without DRM even if you wanted to as it isn't even in PC yet.

>think
So it's not something that's known. I see.

>it's a yuro acting this stupid for shitposting
Top laugh, what a surprise

There's only 4 stat types.

Attached: 1560751518015.png (1275x2048, 465K)

>stuff bought with in-game currency
>microtransactions
OOOO I AM LAFFIN

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.43.15 PM.png (81x76, 18K)

Yes
just because Gran Turismo has tried this exact thing with the Mileage Shop

Well, 5 if you count Penta.

>Tacked on currency to an already existing game
>Tacked on shop to an already existing game
>Currency is gated by DRM
>Game shop has daily deals for impulse buyers
>Distributors that are legally bound to do so have marked the game down for microtransactions
>A C T I V I S I O N
Yeah, yeah, seems legit. Activision clearly have my best interests at heart and will surely not try to monetize their in-game shop post release.

if you can buy the currency is microtransactions

no, you cant
only retards think otherwise

where is the proof?

I'm not gonna deny the possibility but there hasn't been a shred of proof. Everyone is freaking out over in game currency but there's been zero screenshots of a "buy more coins" with real money button.

Penta is now Speed type

Yes.
It's a kart racer, not forza #91.

Goddammit Tawna is making me wanna get this game

Attached: 1550598275384.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

WTF, Coco has higher speed than Crash?

You can't buy the currency, kill yourself.

NO REAL MONEY NIGGER

Attached: IMG_20190608_202002.png (360x271, 130K)

That's what activision said about Blops 4 too.

Yes. All-rounders in the original weren't actually well rounded, and were more like a lite version of handling types. In the remake they seem to be buffed though.

It's also activision

Activision hasn't spoken about CTRNF at all
Only Beenox

>You can't buy the currency, kill yourself.
No, not yet because Activision stagger that feature a week+ into a game's release. user, being ignorant does not excuse anger.

>the 90's mascot wars are back
oh no

Attached: cancer.gif (205x210, 221K)

"Activision" doesn't speak at all you nignoramus. It's always the developers

100% wrong, in fact I doubt Beenox have been involved in any PR at all

Let's be real here, we only have a dedicated shitposter because the game is getting super popular here, so it's a (you) farm like many popular games here. Either that or he's using reverse psychology to make CTR threads even more successful. Either way he's helping without even knowing it, so thanks for that, bro

Attached: 1560784538503.png (750x750, 39K)

Reminder that if you care that much about cosmetics instead of the gameplay, that you're probably an autistic zoomer who needs to gtfo

>mfw I'm not buying crash, and all the kiddies in the thread see cash conversion added three weeks into the game being out

Attached: 1526573813307.jpg (432x313, 36K)

is this game hard to get into, looking at CTR vids makes me think there is a high skill cap to this game

Most Crash fans are fine with Sonic fans and vice versa. There's just 1-3 shit slingers that come here with the sole purpose of shitposting.

>microtransactions
>can't spend real money

Huh?

>because the game is getting super popular here
You broke the cardinal rule. You've encouraged redditor migration. kys.

Its just cosmetics just buy the ones you like sheesh

Earned by playing the game regularly even just single player, but with an internet connection. So fuck you, go shit on some other game.

>They might add microtransactions so I'm not gonna play it
Wow you showed them...?

Attached: 0Q51B2J.png (512x512, 144K)

They were already coming here as evidenced by the dark souls of kart racers copypasta getting into their hands earlier last night.

Easy to learn hard to master my dude. Boot up an emulator and have a stab at playing it. First you learn shortcuts, then you learn to maintain boost the entire time, then start learning about shit like USF and froggying, in that order.

TSR has coins to spend in game and there are no micro transactions
I want actual proof

It's easy to learn and hard to master.
But it wont hold your hand like Mario kart does and a lot of baddies cant drive without training wheels

Imagine being poor

Attached: 1558030935750.png (622x768, 472K)

You earn 5 coins per win. It'll take 300 wins to earn Zam.

>Can't spend real money
Well no, you spend wumpa coins. Wumpa coins are not a real internationally recognized currency. You however can buy wumpa coins for real money.

Way to go user, you've accidentally discovered how weasel words work. It's how Gearbox tried to bullshit people BL3 wouldn't have micros. And if you don't know, now you know, nigga

cant wait to hear some bullshit about how they increase the grind subtly or something
personally they aint getting a penny beyond purchase of the base game so good fucking luck I don't care that much about clown world skins and the characters I'll be unlocking during the grand prix
if I get baby coco and ami I dont give a shit

sweet
not really a crashfag but I love kart racers, just wanted not make sure I can actually have fun online before I get good

It's easy to get into. If you're in for the racing then it just takes some decent karting skills to come out on top. If you wanna be a time trial savant then you need to look up some advanced techniques and hurt your hands.

>You however can buy wumpa coins for real money.
Where?

so far there has been 0 indication that you will be able to purchase coins with real money.

however keep in mind this is an activision published game, and they have in the past released a game with 0 mtx and then patched them in post launch after all the hype over no mtx died down.

>there's nothing wrong with redditors
You're not getting a (you) but if you promise to fuck off I'll give you an upboater

Fake. The player had 8000 by only playing through the story mode

I had a suspicion redditors came to these threads for a while. If there were no threads on Yea Forums I would check that shit hole and I would consistently find them parrotting some of our talking points.

And won't spend any cash on it, so won't give a shit.

>IP
fuck off

Attached: 148.jpg (320x173, 7K)

load of bollocks

At the Bank of His Ass, the source for this info. Also known as the Bank of Dude Trust Me.

I never said I liked them, if anything I shat on them for stealing that copypasta... are you sure you're reading me right, user?

Attached: 1560568281225.jpg (1000x867, 71K)

You actually get one coin per race.

>tfw I've been typing up a Coco+Tawna x user story
>Never get that far with the story because I have to stop constantly to jack off

Attached: 91yiltwe11x11.jpg (1200x1028, 161K)

actually it'll be more like 22-15 races to unlock a character skin
if you played for an hour a day for a while online plus finished the story you'd probably easily unlock every character in a week or so

I duno about every unlock but it doesnt seem too bad, still for people with limited time it's gonna suck doing that and playing the prixs

it's very ripe for microtransactions

>tfw not Randy Bitchford
Imagine being so delusional that you equate Beenox with that cunt

wow,those leakers must have been playing a fuckton then,with one having over 8000 coins

As of right now, there's no actual real currency being used. Let's make sure devs keep it that way

It's like Anthem where you earn lots of coins at the start but then after playing for a while, you'll earn barely any coins.

Attached: euphoric.jpg (240x300, 15K)

I too can lie on the internet, fellow troll!

Is this game 60FPS without having to buy a PS4 Pro?

Fortnite toddler cant differentiate between his store and a in-game money shop.

YEAH LETS HARASS THEM!

Attached: 1493683885724.png (394x490, 292K)

Gonna a get this game for my waifu

Attached: 1560533937438.png (850x1100, 498K)

That's not an argument, user

>Harass
You can hold someone to something without harassing. You can encourage them and reward them, for instance

People who are on the right side of an argument don't need to lie to 'win'.

only 30fps on both console

>actually it'll be more like 22-15 races to unlock a character skin
Immense doubt. That would mean fucking stickers require upwards of 30 races to have enough currency for that shit. If I don't have enough currency for a single character after 5 races max I will be fucking mad.

You're correct. I don't need to lie. Thanks for believing me.

Holy complete fucking lies Batman!

>Thinks Pro is gonna give him 60 fps
You might want to sit down for this one, user...

Someone said the princess panty shot got removed =(

I dunno what it is about Coco but I'm into it

Wahhhhh. Why won't the internet people argue with me, mommy!?

i hope you enjoy mk tour.

That's really off putting. I still remember when a major selling point at the very start of this generation was that all games were going to be 60FPS.

And yet you're a liar, and still lost.

If you earn a character after 5 races, no one would buy their microtransactions.

who do I believe?

fuck I might have to reconsider then

>That's the only post he responds to
lol, dude you're such a fag

t. zoomer
>e-everything should be g-given to me!
>why should I have to PLAY the game?
Dumb faggot

Why do you feel the need to defend microtransactions?

>consoles
>all games being 60 fps

Attached: 1359973650758.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Ike Amadi
Dude is fresh off voicing Shao Kahn in MK11

still amaze me how these games run at 30fps

Only the highest of high end computers can run this absolute beast of a 20 year old game with 30+ frames

I'm basing this one what I've seen in threads.
Someone said you'll get 200-300 per race.
And a screenshot listed nash as 4500 coins.
Races take about 3 minutes, but I'll add a minute buffer for load times, menus and so on so lets say each race takes 4 minutes.
If you play for an hour that's 15 races, 15 races at 300 coins a race is 4500 coins.

So it'd take an hour of play to unlock a character.
This seems like something they'd do to me desu.
For people playing a lot this wouldn't be hard to unlock all the characters but for your average person it could take a bit to unlock everyone.

This is assuming I'm right and the info I've seen isn't bullshit of course.

there are no microtransactions, you earn wumpa fruits with playing and buy stuff with it. are you retarded ?

>Caught out in a lie
>Changes the subject
Why do you feel the need to lie about things like this, faggot

so what are the chances of getting Banjo as a dlc racer for the xbox/switch version
Hell put Sonic in there as well

Attached: 1560874618020.png (596x478, 415K)

>play entire adventure mode 101%
>only have enough currency to buy 2 characters
Are you dumb? You really think you would need to play 20 races to have enough currency for a single fucking character?

I'm simply saying what they were marketing their shit as before release.It wasn't long before devs were upset at such a thing because it "hinders their artistic vision". Ubisoft being a very big complainer if memory serves

>and relive another TORtanic.

At this point, I don't think most people on Yea Forums now were even on here when TORtanic happened. That was from 2011, so the majority of Yea Forums users probably see it as "cringe boomer shit" now.

We don't. But we wanna actually discuss other things but you keep egging everyone on with the same statement over and over again. You don't want the game? I completely understand, but let others talk about what they want in peace. There's a reason some anons are threatening to use filters at this rate.

Nash is 1500 in the shop. The pic is in the OP lmao. 200-300 seems reasonable though. I can live with that.

You're gonna post it here when you're done, right?

Attached: 1560829294013.png (1169x1260, 361K)

not a fan of the wide mouth

Attached: komodo-brothers-ctr-cutscene.jpg (637x467, 77K)

I was going to buy this game too but I'm not a cuck who buys games with microtransactions.

And you'll be able to buy wumpa coins with real money. Why do you insist on being a dense mong ignorant of history?

The OP clearly shows Nash for 1500 coins

Uh, because right now they don't fucking exist?

That's a deal though, its probably 4500 normally and 1500 for that day specifically.

I don’t get why KMR couldn’t also voice Crunch if he’s already in CTR voicing Stew

oh shit you're right...
I went back to look and it was a kart that was 4500

Didn't the devs promise "free" post-launch support? I'm sorry, but it's blooming obvious the game will have micros. Devs don't do all of this bullshit to give you free shit, LEAST of all Activision

then... don't. That's really all you had to say, why are you still dwelling on these threads? you don't like this game yet you insist on staying. you can go back to all the other things you do, whatever they may be

Well I guess you're lucky there's no micro transactions! God forbid an anonymous nerd pins me for a cuck.

>developers stated there are no microtransactions multiple times
>even if it had microtransactions, all items are still coming with free updates and are obtainable without spending money
>no one managed to prove the screenshot is real
>the servers are offline so it's literally impossible to get in the pit stop and get that information since the game isn't even out

>somehow these threads have 4x times the posts than CTR generals

If you needed more proof that Yea Forums is here just to rage, there you go. Abandon this shithole.

That's not... Are you retarded?

>developers stated there are no microtransactions multiple times
They have also only "denied" it once, idiot.

There's no microtransactions and the reason Tyrone was at your house alone with your wife was to fix your plumbing.

Komodo "Basssssed" Joe

Attached: 12381237213.gif (480x360, 793K)

He's not leaving the thread. He was in the last one too for a couple of hours. You know it's him because there's these bait posts that aren't replying to anyone and the IP count doesn't go up.

american retard

>next gen trying to push 120fps with 8k possibility
>we can still barely hit 60 frames at 1080p

Attached: 1560832306892.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

show me proof that this will happen.

We literally have a new lc-kun on our hands, it's looking pretty dire

ICE IS NICE

Attached: 3843AEDB-3B95-48D2-9933-F1702E634B86.png (1032x1067, 1.18M)

Frankly I wonder why the Sonic racing fans are so upset about this game

There's two screenshots. It's 100% real.

Attached: 20190618_151113-1.jpg (902x923, 704K)

>Contains in-game app purchases
Your move

>Anyone on Yea Forums
>Having wives
>Implying implications

ISHYGGDT

>And you'll be able to buy wumpa coins with real money.
From where?

Nash is listed at 1500

>denying once is not enough

And even if it was the case, what's the problem if we can purchase in-game currency? As long as items aren't behind a fucking paywall what's the deal? I honestly have no idea why you people are so upset about.

They have said there wont be any microtransactions
People are just panicking because there's a coin shop and activision has been known to lie.
But until there's solid evidence calling people cucks and acting like there is microtransactions is stupid shitposting nonsense.
It's weird there are store screenshots even though everyone we've seen streaming and such hasn't been able to access the coin store.
Something is fishy and it's not nash.

Plus I'd rather we conjectured about shit we do know, like how many coins races might earn and how much they think shit will cost rather than just assuming there WILL be microtransactions how about we talk about the coin economy from an angle where they're not in?

I imagine this scene alone will cause there to be a lot more Joe players.

>he thinks the pit shop screenshots are indicative of micro transactions
absolute peanut brain

Attached: forza4.jpg (900x506, 53K)

Crunch gang rise up

Attached: tumblr_oe8tu1zcAV1qhvqypo1_400.gif (400x333, 44K)

no

CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
>CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
>CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
>CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
>CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED
>CRASH LIED PEOPLE DIED

BANJO>SPYRO>>>>>>>>>>CRASH

Switch or PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9wzoDOHYw

Attached: 61fd44df4ebce6b6fb85df238cdc782e.jpg (562x800, 182K)

I don't give a fuck about microtransactions. I'm more concerned about whether or not this is the entire shop, especially since CTTR let you get what you wanted whenever you wanted it.

Attached: IMG_20190618_130132.jpg (2592x1944, 2.02M)

Totally worth it

Attached: 1hohtex3r8u21.jpg (1440x720, 90K)

How did these people get in the pit stop if there's no servers online?

Yeah it was a kart that was 4500

I want to lick him

ayyyy

>People are just panicking because there's a coin shop and activision has been known to lie.
You admit Activision lies yet you're still defending them.

Because the PS4 one is.

Which version should I get
Switch or PS4?

since Wrath of Cortex actually
she's been voicing Coco for near 20 years now

do you want better graphics or the ability to play in handheld mode
both will have an active player base

>And even if it was the case, what's the problem if we can purchase in-game currency?
Oh no no no no....I knew this would happen. When you fags can't deny it any longer, you're just gonna go Stockholm and say how it doesn't actually matter and that you can just play the game normally.

I categorically refuse to engage genuine paint sniffers like yourself.

It really doesn't matter.

I love the characterization they've given these bosses.
Pinstripes loss animation is fucking kino, it looks like he's about the pull a gun on you and then it's the key, love it.

The servers were probably up for a little while when the devs were testing it.

Says so on several sites. You didn't even try, faggot.

>CTR Nitro Fueled has microtransactions, the devs lied.
We're talking about a censored game, of course they would do that kind of shit.

Incorrect.

Oh my god! Coco ate Crash!

The rotational things still bullshit though, and if you have to be connected to there server to get any of it, that's content that will be gone if they ever turn them off. It's bad design all around, especially if there's no actual money involved. It should just be a menu where you can choose what you want, when you want.

>daigaijin

Attached: 1560849621793.jpg (500x651, 43K)

>censored game
?

I just think nintendo fanboys are slowly realiting CTR is much better, deeper and more skill intensive game than their cartoonish kart racer.
Every nintendo game looks like its made for children. MK has no learning curve and it fits perfect for casuals cause of game mechanics they can sometimes win against better players. Kinda like hearthstone

Hoooold up.
Where the hell was this located?
I unlocked everything by talking to the people themselves.

man that's an awful fake
it doesn't even match the rest of the actual games UI design

nintendo fanboys shouldnt call others faggots, kinda ironic. Did you made your cardboard console yet ?

Oh boy, it's the Spyro Reignited shitshow all over again.

Attached: 1552934729855-v.jpg (576x432, 46K)

Where's the pit stop at?

>I just think nintendo fanboys are slowly realiting
>realiting
Console war kiddies. Not even once.

>MICROTRANSACTIONS ARE REAALLLL!
>Give proof
>NO U
>Devs said that there won't be, you gain them by playing
>THATS A LIE, ALL IS A LIE, MICTRONSACTIONS ARE REALL PEOPLE, DELUSIONAL KEK BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS IIIIMMMMM RIIIIIIGGGHHHHT
There you go, I've summed up all the microtransaction shitfling. Now please stop replying to shitposters.

wait hold on thats from cttr im retarded

Attached: DmrlktAXgAEnYsA.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

I'm a Nintendofag and I always knew MK was more of a party game
I dont get why your shitting on it for being cartoonish though

The pit stop is the daily deals page.

>realiting
>realiting
>realiting
>realiting
>realiting
>realiting

What happened with Spyro

>Entered this topic hoping to see more cute Coco, Tawna or Trophy Girl pics
>Just arguing over microtransactions that may not even exist
...Ok

Attached: 1559142023346.jpg (1024x665, 89K)

In any of the hubs there's a giant statue of Oxide sitting on the ground. You go behind the statue and into his spread ass hole to access the pit stop.

Is the Switch port worth it lads? All I care is that it plays well.

>hyping up a shitty remake of a game that was already shit to begin with that'll be dead within a week after launch

wew lad
remember the crash remake? remember the spyro remake?
me neither lol

Why are you so mad, user? Doesn't sound like you're buying it either. No need to lie to yourself.

It's a picture I took from Tag Team Racing 10 minutes ago, I wasn't attempting to make a fake.
The multiplayer menu.

refute my statement

Don't be fooled user. It's literally one guy, not joking.

From the streams I saw yesterday it looks pretty well.

it was forgotten

Be strong, brother.
We just have to hold on until Friday, when the servers are up and legit copies are presented to show how it all works.

Attached: Cannoli.png (712x612, 264K)

refute my statement, oh wait you can't.

There is no microtransactions, the Wumpa Cpins can be earned only playing the game, cannot be bought with real money, OP is a faggot.

Lads we need to ignore the shitposters and go make our own comfy thread

Everything is alright for the most part. Thr only mayor thing holding it back are the loading times which are most of the time more than 10 seconds long.

I completely forgot the Spyro remake even released. Between butchering every single level, the garbage soundtrack remix and having an unironic bara furry as a lead artist, it was hard to give a fuck about

Attached: 2376666_Kagemusha_coco2-0718.jpg (900x1283, 553K)

there is another one.

funny how everyone outside Yea Forums already understand how this will work

only delusional shill trying to defend microtransactions, just because there is a extra step on it

Attached: lol.jpg (682x558, 32K)

>Implying I read beyond "realiting"

Also:
>realiting

This thread is going alright so far. I think most have learned from the last thread not to respond to him. He's straight up deranged and will stay here for hours.

Attached: nitro_squad_by_souleatersaku90_dd9mh6t.jpg (3460x2415, 3.36M)

Attached: gamers_by_kempferzero-dc79msb.png (652x600, 293K)

>WAHHHHHHHH THE SWITCH VERSION IS GONNA LOOK LIKE SHIT
>it doesn't
>WAHHHHHHHH THE LOADING TIMES ARE TOO LONG
Jesus, are all gamers this retarded?

you're a retarded goat fucker if you think it's one person

Can you not access it without connecting to the internet?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Looks like I'll be getting it and making do until the inevitable PC release then.

Attached: ns_megumi_and_ami_by_kempferzero_dd9dg6r.png (758x926, 488K)

I don't even remember the CTTR Shop

i wonder who made this post

Attached: 1417297311176.jpg (267x323, 19K)

Jesus Christ how does this man draw perfect bandicoots that I wanna fuck

How many buttons does this game require
I wanna decide on which controller I'm going to use

how behind are you?
they literally announced them and tawna as playable characters

>cartoonish
Why are you using this as a pejorative when you're talking about Crash fucking Bandicoot?

there's 106 posters in this thread
the fact that i have to point this out for you just goes to show how retarded you are

but they're in the game? why do you keep posting this image in every thread?

>unlocks have different rarities
That tells me that the plan is definitely to add microtransactions, at least at some point.

It seems kinda sad that nintendo numales are laughing at 30fps, meanwhile they get horrible witcher, alien isolation port with shit tier fps and pixels. Really makes you think. But why does nintendo make only cartoonish games?

jesus christ he's even autistic enough to switch IPs?
When will he be stopped

>cosmetics bought with in-game currency
???????????????????

sure buddy. i bet. thanks for the bump. glad you don't know how to sage.

Attached: 1392699980613.jpg (552x504, 45K)

They changed "slaves" to "minions."

>"BUT MUH RACERS ARE AT 60!!!!!"
I duno man, retards

I've come to find that shitposters only have an impact on fandoms where they speak an uncomfortable truth. You guys are not even remotely assured or confident Acitvision isn't gonna milk this post-launch, so you let yourself get profoundly bothered by me. It's sad but ultimately understandable, we're only human.

It speaks volumes.

Attached: the first one was better.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Legendary just means the skin gives you a special podium animation and for the wheels it gives you a trail. Thats it.

Attached: one angry incel.png (764x947, 794K)

Ya man the microtransactions in TSR are also shit
Coins = microtransactions no matter what

Attached: D5mFhEWXoAAy57-.jpg (858x891, 49K)

They'd said the Legendary ones have different podium animations, guessing that rarity is for skins only. Not sure what the diff between the other two is about.

why do you all keep replying to him if you don't want him getting attention?

What the fuck? I don't want a trail. You can turn that shit off right?

I want princess Coco Bandicoot to make me her slave.

How dare they. I guess the gameplay sucks ass now. Thanks for telling me. If I bought the game and realized such a significant change occured I would go hog wild and potentially kill all Beenox employees una bomber style.

i don't care enough to sage your shitty thread about a game that won't even break 200k let alone a million

retard

How can i be an epic contrarian faggot like you guys?

why have you brought TSR?

are you ok?

>discussion is getting butthurt
>trying to quash misinformation is getting butthurt
>responding to shitposting is "uncomfortable truths being triggering"

I bet you think you're smart

Attached: 1560554964326.jpg (298x363, 49K)

So, literally ever Final Fantasy, DQ, etc ever? Idiot.

>Trophy girls are legit horrifyingly ugly
That's bad
>But they're covered up
But that's good

>a store
>with in game coins
>that you can’t even buy

Imagine being this much of a fucking moron

you already are cocksucker
either that or you have shit taste in video games

I hope we get their swimsuit attire
Activision needs to learn that a lot of people are getting into this series for the sexy ladies

Just don't equip a legendary tire then. They don't change stats, it's purely cosmetic, so no loss.

ami has massive tits and is wearing the same clothes she always wore

If there weren't any horrible low fps shit tier pixel games ported to switch (witcher, alien isolation etc.) they would have only cartoonish games. Really makes you think....

How can anyone be complaining about the fact that they are playable instead of NPCs? Sure they are less skimpy but at least they're in the fucking game.

You're the first crash fan I've seen today that knows his you're/your, so way to go chief.

Wait what the fuck, The Trophy girls ARE in? HOLY SHIT and Tawna too? Goddamn

Last time I was in crash threads people were complaining about them being missing

It's a fun game but it got repetitive after I unlocked everything
Also the lobby system is shit making ti impossible to get a full game

Game is fun but it has some major flaws that Sega won't fix

Digimon world 3 also has microtransaction seeing how you have to buy items and weapons with ingame currency.

I still wonder to my self why are the models on wrath of cortex so fuckin shit. I mean, didnt they even have the Crash 3 models to base upon? Not like not having it is an excuse of course, because it was a PS2 game, and the bare minimum was to have better models than a PS1 one.

She still scares the living shit out of me.
>also knowing the name of the trophy thots
that's not very based

lol retard.

>They're locked behind a seasonal event
Ooh, that's bad.
>But you can unlock them later through pit stop
That's good
>The pitstop requires wumpa coins microtransactions
>That's bad.
Can I go now?

Bit of a fib there, but I had to complete the joke.

Attached: cursed.jpg (1932x1351, 112K)

>Reddit-style cirklejerking
That's gonna be a jeez louise from me, dawg

Thanks

I guarantee this is the same faggot who has latched onto every popular release this year like AC7, RE2, DMC5, Sekiro, etc. Same posting style and the mods have confirmed there's some actual no life autist going around doing this shit every time.

Even earlier since the game already leaked.

If only you were here during the nice comfy time between them being announced and this microtransaction arguing nonsense

It was comfy as fuck

Because objectification, and he had to double down on them being censored, so he'd have a reason to be outraged. Reality and truth isn't the point. Anger and followers is the point.

Why the fuck wouldn't I know the name of my wife?

Fuck you, Ami is the best.

Attached: 1560615987737.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

But I don't have it, so I'm here instead of playing it. That's why Friday needs to get here.

>get closer to release day
>more of Yea Forumss virgin shitposter brigade come crawling into the threads
Like clockwork I tell you

>THEY'VE BEEN COVERED UP
But they're wearing the same shit they wore in the original
Did this fucking baboon even play CTR?

There might be no microtransactions, but look at the layout of the pit stop along with item rarities, daily deals, the DRM, and Activision's track record. Are you really gonna stand there and say that there's no cause for concern? That the fear of them being added isn't legitimate?

What the fuck?
Diablo 1 was a mtx riddled piece of shit all this time because you had to buy equipment with gold?

She was the best, now she's second worst

The fear is legitimate but acting like they're in is retarded.
We should just fucking wait and see DESU

Can I ask where the pictures of the Pit Stop came from? Nobody has been able to source where it originated and nobody with a leaked copy is able to access the Pit Stop because the servers aren't even up for it yet.

>I guarantee this is the same faggot who has latched onto every popular release this year like AC7, RE2, DMC5, Sekiro
I only shat on DMC5 for having micros in it, rest I didn't give a fuck about.

The more pressed an autistic Yea Forums community is, the more prone it is to conspiracy theories It'd seem. I'm a pretty simple guy: Make game, release game. If you do that I won't shit on it

it is a possibility they could introduce micro transactions and I don't think activision cares about the backlash it will receive
mircotansactions in a $40 game is really scummy

Attached: 1542939689925.gif (500x500, 332K)

No one knows and no one has concrete info but hey it worked on frothing Yea Forums up into a argument so it probably achieved what the faker intended

>That the fear of them being added isn't legitimate?
This isn't expressing concern, this is throwing full on multi-day, multi-thread shitfit tantrums over that possibility.

Being this delusional

NO U

Attached: AmiAbs.png (1524x414, 302K)

Jesus christ, the N. Gin Labs tunnel is so hype

0 seconds on reverse
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3015474-59975180-1-0-1-0-il-y-a-une-boutique.htm

newfag

>those proportions
JE
SUS
CHRIST

There's a reason I actively avoid any and all fanart from non-nips now

But bro no they’re totally in can’t you see it? The store is already set up for micro transactions. You know the store in the OP? The store the one faggot has access to and nobody else?

shill get fuck

>I’m a pretty simple guy
Yeah, you’re simple alright.

Attached: 6AA385FB-DE14-45E6-84F2-94B1B80A5789.jpg (1024x814, 98K)

does anyone have a beginners guide to the stats and what they effect in game?

Attached: coco.jpg (500x750, 99K)

I'm kind of glad Crash doesn't have a general. It might get as worse as Sonic's. And I like Sonic.

Attached: CTR_Illus_Primary_RipperRoo_FINAL-1440x1560.png (1440x1560, 1.85M)

I want Ami to force me to impregnate her!

XD

>admits to doing it
>"It's just a conspiracy theory!"

Attached: 011.jpg (508x592, 43K)

>Yank bantz
You tried, user. You tried.

Attached: file.png (1263x165, 531K)

Speed = top speed
Acceleration = time it takes to reach top speed
Turn = how tight you can turn/drift

>Tawny
What do you think?

Attached: 1499398693106.png (2000x1000, 1.88M)

my dick is telling me to buy this game but my mind is concerned with Activision

Attached: coco_selfie_by_jurassiczalar-dbhz8bo.jpg (786x1017, 127K)

Fuck off and die. You took so many DMC5 threads away from us, you shouldn't be allowed to take away crash threads from us

You've accused me of being a mastermind troll that's systemically shit up the board for every single new release. Get a grip, laddy boy. I've only talked shit about DMC5 and that's because I'm surprisingly not that fond of microtransactions. I don't take any joy in this, I wish I could look forward to CTR NF

Does anyone know when the based notctr streamer from yesterday is gonna grace us with more gameplay? He was pretty damn good.

You missed it. Its over now

All Itsuno had to do was not implement microtransactions into his 60$ game. Blame the nip

I was hoping for something more in depth

>He's getting less than 100 coins a race
>But is getting large sums somehow, he doesn't seem to know how

This seems to indicate that you start out getting a lot, but as you play it decreases, I imagine you'll eventually reach a point where the only coin source is races that give sub 100 coins per race eventually.

Not looking good lads, sounds a little grindy.

We don’t take any joy from you doing it either, megaretard. Go take a hike until they’re actually added then, and only then, can you rub it in our faces. We’re sick of you and your shit.

Jew Video! I knew it!

You have a legitimate mental illness. Get help.

>it's the developers fault I shitpost in threads about games i dont like
amazing

The stats are not that complex, user.

I have this, if it helps

Attached: 1560696310388.png (664x946, 890K)

Attached: coco selfie.png (584x1693, 78K)

Ever been to COPEnhagen, user? It's lovely this time of year. Just avoid all muzzies

In Crash Team Racing, 5/18 tracks contained super turbo pads.

In Nitro Fueled, 13/31 (or 14/32) tracks contain super turbo pads.

Still too slow for you motherfuckers?

Already? Ah, that's a shame.

Coco don't do lewd things in front of your father

You just posted this You're in no position to project your own raging autism onto others

He's in

Attached: Gearysminion.png (1223x1108, 1.16M)

Can you earn wumpa coins offline? Is the pit shop only usable if you're connected to the servers?

>we
Speak for yourself, faggot. I don't desperately need threads to be "comfy" like some of you in order to enjoy a game.

>I only shat on DMC5 for having micros in it,
dmc5 has microtransactions in it? I just beat the game two weeks ago I dont remember anything purchasable in it.

Attached: 1541222955212.jpg (917x942, 121K)

Prepare for those legendary Overwatch crossover skins.

Attached: 1513359142.souleatersaku90_bandicoot_cosplay_4.jpg (906x1280, 502K)

NEW THREAD

WITHOUT THE HYSTERICAL BULLSHIT

Do you know which maps contain the super turbo pads? I know tiger temple and polar pass now has super turbo pads, but beyond the obvious like those two tracks and the ones in the original (n.gin labs, cortex castle, hot air skyway) what else? I might not hate hyper spaceway as much if it has a super turbo pad.

nope, just Yea Forums

>Can you earn wumpa coins offline?
No.
>Is the pit shop only usable if you're connected to the servers?
Yes.

Yes, the game allows you to buy red orbs.

Frederica what are you doing here?

thanks
also found these vids to help us nintendofags adjust
youtube.com/watch?v=m1P6JZVVMUw
youtube.com/watch?v=eigrCo366dA

Attached: coco_bandicoot___still_no_laptop_battery_by_benhickling-d7cz7sc.jpg (1024x655, 83K)

Bullshit, those are sewer enemies.

>I only shat on DMC5 for having micros in it
so how does it feel for knowing you were wrong the entire time? Reading your posts from this thread it seems you never learned

Attached: 1530766102244.jpg (274x386, 22K)

Nah, this ain't it chief. You Cocofags are weird but this is this is too far.

Attached: 1558974628503-v.png (489x531, 497K)

No but it sounds like you have plenty of experience, megatard.

Polar Pass
Cortex Castle
N. Gin Labs
Hot Air Skyway
Oxide Station
Turbo Track & Retro Stadium
Tiny Temple
Out of Time
Deep Sea Driving (this has LOADS of super turbo pads)
Thunder Struck (same here)
Clockwork Wumpa
Electron Avenue
Hyper Spaceway

I don't think Tiger Temple contains one, I guess you just confused it with Tiny Temple?

>Electron Avenue
>Hyper Spaceway
Yeah boiiii. I personally hate long maps so it won't be so much of a slog to play them with USF.
>I don't think Tiger Temple contains one, I guess you just confused it with Tiny Temple?
I did.

Zoomer here. I wasn't around for it, but I'm assuming TOR was that much of a dumpster fire that it became notorious?

CTR was never good, I'm glad this remake has microtransactions.
get fucked ctrfags get a proper kart racing experience.

They'll patch microtransactions in a week later. Just you watch.

The people with the leaked switch version cannot access the pitstop

The (dramatically) fewer people with the PS4 version (either reviewers or people with access to shipments of retail copies) can access the pitstop, and we have at least two screenshots to support that.

Hyper Spaceway was cut short anyways.

I dont recall ever being given the option to even buy red orbs tbqh. Where does it let you buy orbs?

Go die in a hole

>I'm glad this remake has microtransactions.
get help

I'm willing to bet that Activision won't actually add the microtransactions but rather use the games as a service model on CTR to get kids hooked onto it

Attached: 32480327909127.jpg (341x328, 18K)

Yeah, TOR was a laughing stock on Yea Forums back around the 2011 and 2012 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=9P2zkzXX3XE

microtransactions
mtx
microtransaction
wumpa coin

Attached: 1560837957086.jpg (1000x844, 96K)

It's an ingame shop with money you earn in game, there are no microtransactions adide from the 3 skins you can buy if you missed the preorder edition of the game

I'm happy a shit game has shitty microtransactions, faggot. Enjoy your 30fps donkey kong rip-off mario kart rip-off without any advanced techniques, shitty AI and non-existant level design.
Even team sonic racing is better than this thurd and guess what, it runs at 144fps splitscreen on pc.

>speed characters seem to handle better
>turning characters seem to go much faster
>all-rounders seem to do everything better
>accel characters... also exist?

RIP Coco mains

Yes. You're obviously retarded so you would never be able to be any decent at this game anyway

komodos taste the air with their tongues just like snakes

Attached: 1.jpg (1205x840, 291K)

Or they could be doing what Nintendo and Sega did and use f2p mechanics without the premium cash like Sonic Forces daily tasks or Smash bros golden tickets that let you continue on classic mode without penalty all which are done without real money

That was the plan even before you entered the thread and started yelling at everyone to have a good time. Enjoy doing nothing but staring at the party from the corner.

>actually ordering and canceling the order just to shitpost on Yea Forums

Attached: 2.jpg (1162x869, 300K)

so, basically crash threads on Yea Forums are a no-go until the day of release, right?

Attached: DSC_0080.jpg (1296x1936, 526K)

>Mario Kart
Enjoy your paid DLC

Attached: 3.jpg (1163x871, 216K)

are the new upcoming grand tours gonna be free DLC, is sypro gonna be free DLC? my purchase of the game depends on this

if it's free post launch content I'm getting the game day one, if not I'll wait down the line for a complete edition or cheaper base game

I do not speak frog. What does it say?

They're free but I guess you gotta do some event to get them.

first thing i'm going to unlock

youtube.com/watch?v=bJMcsfJCQgo

They're free "DLC".
Think more of events from HOTS. You do objectives to gain prizes. After the event ends, you can buy the prizes with Wumpa coins.

It says he doesn't have enough Wumpa coins.

Sooo, is he going to prove if there's a buy coins menu or not? Stop teasing us, leaker.

take a look at the last 4 CoD's, you're playing right into activisions playbook. They launch the games without the ability to buy in game currency/loot boxes or whatever so people will defend it saying you can't and then add it in at a later time.

And yet your blind ass can’t see past 24fps.

what party? the "I'm an idiot who buys 2010 technology in 2019"? sounds like a nice one. Enjoy your demos and movies user.

This isn’t CoD.

this is activision

>there are unironically people that want to buy currency and not unlock it naturally by playing so you get rewarded for your time invested

Attached: OOORRRRREEEEE.gif (391x400, 730K)

And that means guaranteed micro transactions?

Yeah, remember that time we could pay to unlock all of Crash's abilities instantly in the N.Sane trilogy version of warped? Or pay to get all the orbs and gems in Spyro 2 reignited?

Tiger doesn't lose its stripes.

Sad
>just wanted CTR content with online
>got much more along with everything I wanted
Don't bother the guests. Go home if your feet hurt.

Actually Geary's minions from CNK (who themselves were probably based on the Crash 2 sewer robots).

Sucked paying for those Sekiro microtransactions.

it means they have history you can look into and they've done this exact same thing with the last few CoD's. Hell they did the same thing with destiny 2, it's literally their playbook and every single time you have people defending it until they actually implement it.

Sekiro is a singleplayer game.

why don't you take some actual multiplayer examples in which they've had these types of MTX shops you couldn't buy into at first like destiny 2 or the last 4 cods.

but it's activisioooon!

Also the sewer robots make a cameo in Sewer Speedway.

there are single player games with micro transactions
it's fucked up

>defending it until they actually do it
No shit. If it isn’t in, it isn’t in. I’m not going to bitch, moan, and cry for days on end like a colic baby about something that doesn’t exist. I’ll do that if it exists, but not beforehand because I’m not mentally deficient.

so go touch the stover retard, sure it was hot last time but you can't know for sure whether it's hot or not this time till you've actually touched it.

Microtransactions are varying degrees of shit, just because some are less bad than others doesn’t mean it’s okay to implement a tedious system designed to bore you into buying shit. Don’t get pissy at others because they have standards.

delusional

Oh, looks like it wasn’t hot because it hasn’t been turned on yet. Nice analogy, dickhead.

I wait to see visual confirmation of a hot stove instead of complaining I burned my hand weeks before.

The Dwight Schultz from A-Team?

oops

it's amazing how much slack you give activision when if this was an EA game people would be shitting on it because EA are the bad guys while activision does worse shit but never get the same reputation EA does.

I wish I was that cannoli.