ITT: it's 2006

ITT: it's 2006

Attached: wii360.jpg (950x400, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jWNhHwm
youtu.be/2xfH-F-8ytk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys why did my dad punch mamma in her face?

Okay bros, I picked up a two four of Heineken, I just order some Pizza Nova, who's ready for some split screen Halo 2 on lockout?

>Without having to worry about flashy graphics, Nintendo can develop games really fast on the Wii!

>DLC is amazing dude, it's like the game could be different everytime you play. Imagine how realistic that would be!

There was a fly sitting on her nose.

>mfw mom won't buy me a ps3
ps2 still has great games so whatever haha

Attached: 1534595549276.jpg (736x736, 16K)

Playing my Wii while I wait for my Xbox 360 to get back from its 2nd repair.

Did anybody else get to use the Xbox Coffin?

Attached: 1488844849131.png (570x428, 588K)

I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3! It'll probably be out in two or three years! :)

>Playing Runescape at its prime
>Halo 3 comes out in a year
One of the most comfy experiences.

guys i got this cool game on my new ps3! wanna come over and play?

Attached: Best game.png (252x298, 162K)

I can't wait to grow up.

dude, ps3 looks so fucking ugly, 360 looks promising, and Wii seems to be fun. which should i get?

Attached: m_img_2061.jpg (740x493, 25K)

Hey guys, have you seen this expansion pack for Oblivion? I can't believe Bethesda is charging $2 for this shit. Are they seriously expecting this to catch on?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 13K)

Get a wii. Nintendo doesn't put out shovel ware on its systems so most titles are sure to be quality. Ps3 is going to be overrun with too many games but none of them will be any good. 360 might be good build quality because it's american but that's it. The regular Xbox is built like a tank

RIIIIIIIDGE RAICERS

my god you guys, dragon age origins is so much fun!

Literally doesn't exist, you memelord.

HOLY SHIT

Attached: file.jpg (480x360, 10K)

why the fuck is nobody talking about game of the year?

Attached: file.png (220x312, 183K)

jokes on you, i am from IGN and i played it before anyone else, you know whats the best part? you can have gay sex

FUCKING SCALPERS REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WHY EVERY STORE IS OUT OF WII?

Attached: 1557321418268.gif (500x334, 1.27M)

>it's 2006
>man, the PS3 is awful
>fast-foward to 2019
>man, the PS3 was the best system, what a comeback

Attached: 1559865380703.jpg (1934x768, 218K)

The xbox was better.

I'm sure once they see sales it'll put a stop to it.
No one is retarded enough to pay for cosmetics

I just bought an episode of South Park on my 360, only 500 Microsoft Points! What a steal!!!

Jeeez im gonna have to break the bank for the ps3 :p. It will be worth it though, can’t wait to play it. Pc gaming will be obsolete!

>$599

PS3 sucks, that kills one trailer was totally prerendered. But dammit I'm gonna have to buy one for MGS4, it's gonna be so cool!

But just imagine all the games we’re gonna get plus ps2 BC...AMZING CONCOLSE!No pc can do that. Ps2 emulation will never happen lol.

>ACTUALLY buying a wii
lol it'll never take off

First 360 I had did this after a while. I had it from launch for about a year. Wrapping it in a cold towel for an hour would only prolong the inevitable and soon it never worked properly again.

I still have the second one I bought, though. Disc tray can be antsy from time to time but it still goes on after 10 years

360 was complete fucking shit

wasnt even born lm ao

discord.gg/jWNhHwm join it

I got a PS2 on December 18, I wasn't even thinking about those shitty 7th gen consoles.

for what fucking reason?

SOOOONY I'M GETTING PISSED

600 BUCKS I PAID FOR THIIIIIIIS

PLAYSTATION

HAS NO FRIKKEN GAMES

It plays ps2 games retard,wait a year or so for games on ps3 to come out.

The 360 "won" simply by staying alive until the next generation. Considering the giant fucking lead Sony had coming off of ps2, Sony should have btfo of the 360. The fact that it didn't is proof of Sonys complete fucking bumbling

>PS3
>no games
enjoy your $500+ dvd player

the ps3 fucking sucked. literally neck yourself if you ever bought that no games shit graphics console

AAAAAGGGHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK

*bluray
Future proof :p

Yea Forums didn't exist in 2006 you fucking idiot.

And it was still better than the PS3.

I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3!

i know right? that's why i bought the PS3, i can't wait to see how are they planning to finish the game

What did you guys think of that new linkin park song? i really dont like how different it is to the hybrid theory sound

This one hit too close to home.
Fuck I wanna go back.

Bros, finally Nintendo is winning again.

It did, zoomer.

>Falling for my bait
Holy shit you fucking newfag

still busy playing OFP and also CoD UO on CuF and MTL servers to even care bout no game boxes

What's with all these people putting videos of them playing games and spazzing out on youtube? Nobody wants to see that shit.

Coming home after school, booting up my pc, open internet explorer, click on bookmarked runescape page, think about how I'm going to get that full addy armour today while this plays.
youtu.be/2xfH-F-8ytk

this game sucked

Attached: ps2_276.jpg (3191x2168, 1.85M)

>Fuck yeah. Gears of War is so much fun in Co-Op, and the Multiplayer is neat. Cannot wait for the next installment
>Cannot wait for Halo 3. Meanwhile I play some Cod 2. Search & Destroy, Tunis all day
>That Wii Console sure has a nice feature with the motion sensors
>The PS3 seems a bit overpriced, compared to the other consoles

HL2 Episode One was pretty disappointing but Episode Two looks promising. I can't wait to see how the story ends!

That wasn't your bait it was mine

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
THE PS3 HAS
NO GAEMS

Hey, wanna come over and play with my Wii?

Lmao you fell for my master bait retard

i hope cloud makes it in this new smash bros. i know they'll make a new smash for wii

Uh oh you fucking retard, you just fell for MY bait

>doesnt capitalize first letters of sentences but adds punctuation in theyll
its ok to admit youre a faggot phoneposter, you dont have to try to hide it

Ps3 is the best sony ftw jesus christ i wanna go back..........

phoneposter? like posting on Yea Forums from a blackberry?

Did anyone pick up this game Godhand?
I literally had to drive all the way to Circuit City to get a copy but it's fun as fuck, it's like I'm the fist of the north star

i stopped bothering capitalizing letters, it adds nothing, though punctuation in they'll is far more important for redaction than a silly capitalized letter

Yeah i just wanna see some quick gameplay i hate listening to their awful commentary jesus christ

>tfw zoomers can’t properly larp 2006
Why do you guys even bother

I wanted to play that game when i saw g4 trailer

what the fuck is a zoomer

Step one. You make your console cost the most.

Y2k inbreds

WTF I WANTED TO TAKE MY HABBO GF TO THE POOL BUT A BUNCH OF GUYS IN SUITS ARE BLOCKING IT SAYING ITS CLOSED AND THEY KEEP SAYING DESU WTF IS A DESU

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

Attached: 1543232402037.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Anyone wanna add me on Gaia online?

PS3 HAS NO GAMES

>2006
ahh cancer era

It's Ridge Racer! Riiiiidge Racer!

Most Yea Forums users were getting ready for their first year of kindergarten in 2006

I was in fifth grade I will have you know

my original first gen arcade and my second gen PS3 are still ticking to this day, no issues whatsoever with minimal dusting. Even my PS2, which i did a full dustoff last year, works flawlessly. OG Xbox too, all of which beat my (still-working) N64 which would make weird noises almost from the day i got it and randomly freeze up. New consoles probley can't into durability like this

>Xbox 360's break after a month
>PS3 costs $599
>Nintendo is making a gimmick machine instead of something powerful
This gen will be a fucking disaster, I doubt any of the systems will even break 10 million sales.

Isn't final fantasy 7 turning 10 this year? I hope SE does a remake or something

all you had to do was put new thermal paste on the cpu and it went back to normal

PS3 has no games

I actually considered buying a 360. Thank god they broke all the time or I would have bought one. Bought a PC instead and never looked back

What is this giant red ring on the front of my brand new 360? I just bought this fucker 3 months ago!!! And I just went out and bought the HD DVD drive, I can't even watch King Kong.

Attached: 090411lesko.jpg (518x477, 82K)

What the fuck is a transgender person? Sounds like a faggot that just likes womens clothes to me.

Attached: shoot the ps3 to win.png (300x345, 56K)

Guys the master chief dies in halo 3 I know cause my dad works for microsoft

Attached: 9C12E5C8-3CD6-4B03-B54B-C71ADB126C59.png (980x1057, 909K)

anyone still playing this?

Attached: Midnight_Club_3_DUB_Edition_Remix.png (622x763, 1018K)

Go on Meatspin and you'll find out

What the fuck are you talking about?
It had the worst version of every multi plat game and the exclusives like mgs4 were horse shit.

which MMO should I play?

Attached: mmos.jpg (750x515, 330K)

Runescape. F2P, membership is only five bucks a month, and there's a ton of new content added weekly. There's no way Jagex could ruin it!

i want to go back

We can’t go back

Don't worry Sony and Nintendo cosnoles will never have paid online. That shit is only for Xbox. I would never pay for online.

Nah it starts at 2010 trust me i’m a time traveler

Boy it sure is nice being a senior in high school and my biggest stressor is if a girl likes me back.

.....fucking hell. I actually thought about how happy i used to be when I walked into work today and, no matter how hard I try, will never be that happy again. I'm always fucking stressed and tired and overall would be okay if I didnt wake up. Life is so tiresome

Time traveler here. Delete this post. It makes me sad.

more like xbox 3-shitty!

ITT: it's 2019

That FF7 PS3 tech demo looks amazing, anyone else think they're currently working on a remake? Damn can't wait to play it in around 5-10 years!

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-technical-demo-for-ps3-20060115111747626.jpg (480x270, 29K)

A B A P
B
A
P

Attached: 0.jpeg.jpg (200x200, 8K)

The RLOD isn't that bad, it's just Sony trolls!