Manager, why not sit down relax and have a can of opened well cheers

Manager, why not sit down relax and have a can of opened well cheers.
*suppression noises in background

Attached: images (10).jpg (192x262, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ry-TruWsFw
docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhVl2kxgXznDr03f-17Q-Z6LRf_Jevij5P0e5lTI5g/edit
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34139078
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_parasitosis
youtube.com/watch?v=sfA25DbK2Yw
youtu.be/idCMf5Ipt_4?t=1597
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FOWhLx4k-9IUguEBR_2qyemry2hi4_HMYS0opBAUnak/edit?usp=sharing
mangadex.org/title/31792/mieruko-chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a bird thread.

Attached: 1559443235380.png (1450x1088, 1.17M)

Attached: Owned.png (417x365, 40K)

Attached: 1558758746750.jpg (225x225, 7K)

These are your fixers for today

Attached: D9VjM0sUwAABN3S.jpg (1600x900, 78K)

Attached: Judge'd.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Can't wait for the sequel to come so I have more ideas on what to shitpost

Attached: 1558114767705.png (1229x1149, 2M)

Threadly reminder to read the manual.

Attached: 1556572119702.png (256x256, 28K)

Im flattered that you were overjoyed listening to my music manager. Its only natural that I perform beyond perfection, unfortunately it comes at a price....
money you say?... oh non non non NON, tsk tsk... that will simply not DO!
No monetary value is ever enough to pay such an overwordly spectacular performance.
Im sure we can compensate with something else...

Attached: images (3).jpg (250x201, 8K)

>manlet is both shorter than his sword AND the girl next to him

Attached: 1526479341214.gif (244x248, 113K)

That manlet would look ridiculous wielding that sword

>manlets

I want to be a fixer.

That's what the cognition filter is for

Please conductor, not all of my energy...

Yeo (2) ideas to change the Gebura supression:
Like Binah she constantly moves with her regular movement speed.
Including the suppression you also have to achieve to required energy Quota.

I prefer these fixers

Attached: D9VLnt-UwAAFPHG.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

I think that's a girl, they have long hair and the facial design is fitting for a girl

Is the price hugs?

That guy is fucking hot.

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I'm disappointed, I thought this was a Teraurge thread at first.

based

good taste but sorry

If it's any consolation, most of us are monster fuckers.

Who is that cutie?

Damn.
I would drink any opened cans of wellcheers he gave me.
Specially if they were spiked.

Attached: 1560539023718.jpg (482x681, 121K)

So the only revealed characters right now are Angela, Netzach and Gebura?
Am I missing someone?

Attached: 1560820044672.jpg (1700x1800, 950K)

Someone that looks like Hod appears in the alpha battle vid
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ry-TruWsFw
Look at the rightmost fighter when the vid starts

I think Hod was shown fighting too at one point, but I can't find the sauce for that.

Attached: Gebura.jpg (800x1200, 293K)

For me, it's One Sin.

Attached: dbbkfh9-098f8d18-7eb5-4231-a74c-3d893fb10977.jpg (800x800, 80K)

God this music is the tits.

>Hod
>fighting
Good joke.

Attached: 1560804618371.jpg (1200x1920, 338K)

>Hod obliterates everyone at the end with Justitia
For the clerks!

Attached: 1560657911462.png (374x658, 162K)

Also going by the description I guess she's in charge of literature? Like how Netzach is in charge of art? I don't know man.

Attached: 1560426959515.png (896x900, 1.52M)

This is my daughter. Say something nice to her!

Attached: WhiteFixer.png (281x359, 179K)

Fuck your daughter, she's the worst. Red can be soloed, Black can be rushed down, and Pale can be handled easily enough as well. This bitch is on a timer before she swipes half the facility, and has way too much health so she can't be killed by a few agents, but if you send too many she instantly gets on her knees, so you have to babysit her the whole way. The absolute worst.

>fuck your daughter
You have to marry her first.

Can anyone spoonfeed me what's the deal with Hokma without spoiling Binah and beyond? Was he supposed to be your best bro turned box? What's with his obsession with time?

>Was he supposed to be your best bro turned box?
Basically. Unlike the others who are Carmen-fags, he was an A-fag

Yesod was a Malkuth fag.

How did he die again? I remember other sephirah's deaths were pretty much finalized by A but don't recall what happened to Hokma.

>having toruble with the white fixer
Son what are you talking about, shes the weakest one of the bunch, and the only threat is the reflect praying, she can be solo'd easily, which is kinda sad that shes so easy to beat because shes the cutest thing in the game.

Binah is a Geburafag and
Gebura is a Binahfah

Attached: basement_dweller_by_solarboyaaron-dc5k8ac.png (1024x757, 273K)

So what are the fixers?

>Something something bucket something river something something drawer something something EGO something head something well
Was Binah completely bonkers or am I just a brainlet?

You'd go bonkers too if you were originally heading over to LC to destroy it by unleashing ALEPHs into the facility and killing people personally as well, only to get the whole op thwarted by a singular person (Red Mist) and then shoved into a disabled box that could only extract EGO and stare down into the pool that drove the average agent insane upon even witnessing it
That part I don't really remember, but I assume he became a box on his own volition so he could stay with A throughout his countless retries for a near-perfect run.

she was already bonkers before she was even boxed

She's senile.

I already beat the game, she's just really annoying. She has a pattern of some sort, where I believe every other Laser is the massive sweeping laser, so if you take too long to deal with her you're gonna lose a bunch of clerks and maybe panic some agents.
You're a brainlet. They use a lot of odd terminology, but the concept is understandable. Explaining it is multiple degrees of spoilers though.

Attached: oops.jpg (1000x700, 87K)

>fuck you
Based ProjectMoon
Now we need someone to be Billy H.

I just started playing lobotomy and I'm in dire need of memes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

SIR!

Attached: 1559511824524.png (224x392, 117K)

the starter pack

Attached: 1559151219965.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Attached: Look at me.png (195x288, 35K)

HEEH
WAAW

Attached: Yes - Roundabout.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Attached: 1542560236792.jpg (420x279, 94K)

Attached: 1560040014134.png (718x903, 182K)

>Where the fuck is my attachment work manager?

Attached: 13.gif (464x276, 1.64M)

Bird memes are very Important

Attached: 1560474946646.png (362x259, 128K)

Where's MY attachment work manager?

Attached: 1560794999028.gif (600x338, 1.23M)

i love y'all thank you so much

Attached: 1417842731400.jpg (1002x960, 165K)

we need more oc

Attached: 1559127617806.png (3730x1608, 261K)

So what determines how much lob you get at the end of a day?

Your rank, which is determined by agent death count

Can an employee wearing Mimicry survive getting NOON'D? I'm not sure how much damage they actually deal.

>clerks
What? For the time you reach the first ordeal you had to execute at least 85% of the clerks, for the time of noon there shouldnt be a single clerk on the facility.

Bird memes are the cornerstone of LC threads. Please make more.

Attached: 1559909798623.png (530x600, 70K)

Attached: 1559029360521.gif (500x500, 656K)

Shrimp monster that gives you a free can of grape soda with a roofie in it then kidnaps you and puts you to work on a fishing boat in the shrimpman dimension

Attached: popipo__lobotomy_corp_and_vocaloid_crossover_by_gamesteraxela_db07taf-fullview.jpg (900x675, 115K)

Hm, I felt like I got more when I had several promotions in a day as well

You made Angela cry manager. You better properly apologize by giving her your love and affection for the rest of eternity.

Attached: 8476518.jpg (1280x720, 526K)

I keep all my clerks alive for as long as possible then execute them right before Midnight, but only if they come from Disciplinary, Extraction or Archive.

does wellcheers just send agents to be fishermen and that's it or is there more lore im missing?

there might be other factors, probably end of day time as well

mandatory viewing
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34139078

Attached: 1559367173223.jpg (457x453, 47K)

Bold of you to assume I didn't do it on purpose.
Here you go

Attached: 1560605198876.jpg (957x719, 423K)

That's basically it.

For me it's Apocalypse Bird

Attached: Apoc.gif (576x450, 1.56M)

>Gebura is a Binahfah
Gebura was also a Carmen fag.

The only Carmen fags are Angela Malkuth and Netzach

Hokma died when he acted against Angela, so she killed him.

Always be rude to Angela

Attached: 1560819864267.png (887x874, 161K)

Attached: 15424524228.jpg (905x1000, 113K)

Was A gay?

Apocobirb is an extremely cute boy and did literally NOTHING wrong.

I think we need a relation chart for the Sephiras.

Basically A was sure to give her the most maddening job in the facility to dip into the sea of subconsciousness and extract abnormalities and EGO

Nah, that was part of the script
Hokma let himself get boxed to help see things through

Attached: 1559629622440.png (600x600, 503K)

And Chesed and Geburah

Attached: 15601725358238564523541184711994.png (1826x1068, 844K)

Ok bros I need help for Binah because she keeps choking my agents with her huge black throbbing pillar
How do I force her to place golden and dark meltdowns on shit

She does it at the start of each phase and then after a fairly long while
If you don't nuke her down during the first stun you're kinda boned

How does the Gebura cheese work, anyway? I ended up beating her legitimately, but it was kind of a pain in the ass. Also at the end of her second phase she oneshot my guy in MoSB armor with her stupid weapon throw.

Throw a shitty agent into Shelter From the 27th of March and let your abnormalities kill her

Your daughter calls him daddy too

Attached: 2019-06-18.png (586x1016, 693K)

Tried that, came back three hours later and she was only two thirds through stage 2.

>actual interesting character with strong points
Did that guy who made this even read her story?

Get better abnormalities.

Not the other user, but yes it's about as boring and time consuming as it sounds, as only Blue Star and WN can really damage her in later phases since everyone else will be brawling among themselves.
>imagine being the anons who used the shelter when she's this easy

Attached: gebura takedown.png (775x740, 304K)

>Chesed
What? He was Angelas boot licker.

Well, he made me stay up until 3 working on that bloody animation with a mouse and a shitty pirated Flash 2004. Other than that though he's the best Birb.
Reminds me of this

Attached: The darkest of night falls around my soul.gif (2124x967, 1.07M)

Why the fuck does suppressing La Luna when she breaches not count as a suppression?

It still bothers me that the direction of movement is wrong
They should be going down instead of up

non-escaped object :^)

Non escaped objects dont count

Hell, I would call him daddy too.

Because obviously the paino is the abnormality, not the babe smacking around your clerks, dummy
It threw me off too when I tried to get that mission done

DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SHOOTING STAR?

I wanna know more about the lore so feel free to correct stuff (probably a ton of stuff is wrong)
>Malkuth/Elijah: Don't remember
>Yesod/Gabriel: Don't remember
>Hod/Michelle: Young talent that Carmen had hopes for. A was uncertain about her competence but was reassured by Carmen. Later convinced by Binah to snitch on LC. After realizing the deaths she caused killed, she herself out of guilt.
>Netzach/Giovanni:Carmen's childhood friend who was the sole volunteer for a cogito experiment, despite knowing it would 99% end in his death. Was a Carmenfag
>Tiphereth/Enoch & Lisa: Adopted by Carmen. Enoch wanted to repay Carmen's kindness by volunteering for a dangerous cogito experiment - leading to his death. Lisa cried "You should've been the one who died" at Carmen out of impulse and anger/grief, fueling her desire to an hero.

Attached: 1560711320884.jpg (1199x313, 52K)

I'd say you're pretty spot on

I almost got A-rank with only one death, until she marked one of my weak employees hiding in an elevator with the rest of them and nuked the whole place before I knew what hit me. Probably shouldn't have brought them along.

>Gebura/Kali: A legendary backstreet brawler and ex ultra fixer. Was convinced to stay by Carmen to protect the people in the facility. Defended against an Arbiter's army and killed 2 claws, 4 colored fixers, and some ALEPHs(?) before being confronted by Binah herself. Lost an arm and was bleeding profusely but managed to impale the Arbiter with her Mimicry before dying.
>Chesed/Daniel: An elite who was persuaded by Carmen to stay and work in the facility. Was ordered by an Arbiter to release the abnormalities to aid her efforts to raze the facility. Volunteered to do it himself so as to buy his employees time to escape, but they died anyways and he killed himself out of guilt; know it was all his fault. Gebura sees him as a coward for chickening out and releasing the abnos, which killed his employees.
>Hokma/Benjamin: A's best friend. Tried to snitch on Angela to A but got silenced. The messages during mid 30s were his attempts to report on Angela to A.
>Binah/Garion: An Arbiter known as The Eye, one of The Head's commanders who was alerted to LC's operations by Hod/Michelle and proceeded to destroy the place by releasing abnos and killing everyone in her path with reinforcements. Incapacitated by Gebura and had her brain extracted by A and B - who then extracted info out of the brain and preserved it so they can "revive" her for punishment. Info taken from her was used to plan against The Head in order to buy time for A's master plan.
Fuck I butchered the last one a bit, "After realizing the deaths she caused, she killed herself out of guilt.

Attached: 1540755338342.jpg (851x839, 54K)

Elijah was a newbie who threw herself into the Cogito in order to help and she died
Gabriel had delusions that he was rotting from the inside after Elijah so they killed him or he scratched himself to death, I forgot which

WHY ISNT MAKUTHBIRB'S HEADBAND RED?

ONE JOB AND HUNDREDS OF FUCK UPS.PNG

Remember to train all agents in how to appropriately deal with Clerks.

Attached: this fucking guy.jpg (800x309, 153K)

Elijah and Gabriel were both just regular workers who were charmed by Carmen. Elijah was really young, but wanted to be helpful, so she participated in early experiments. It ended up killing her which mentally scarred Gabriel who ended up killing himself.

Great, now I don't have enough easy to handle escapable retards to get the mission done.

I guess I could have a chad solo Little Red, but I'm scared she'll home in on a bunch of weaklings and end up slaughtering half of my facility. Might be better to just wait and see what the next few days will bring me.

>those sparkling eyes while he has a meat grinder cannon aimed at his chest

>try to bully Red
>ends up getting styled on

Wouldn't be the first time it happened to me.

She knows it's for the best.

>first day on the job
>thrown crazy Ego weapons and suits that are made of meat and space particles

Pretty much the Lobcorp version of "welcome to Yea Forums"

I just noticed something right now,
why does malkuth have the same name with Dream of a Black Swan?

Attached: RudoltaPortrait.png (174x173, 40K)

People can have the same name you goober. How many people do you think have your name?

Then again, have you ever seen Malkuth in the same room as Swan?

Same reason why so many people's name is John or something in America

Thanks, all I remembered was that Elijah was left in extreme agony by A because it generated a ton of energy
Also Gabriel telling A off for leaving his lab keys around in response to Elijah getting cogito'd and scratching himself and covering certain parts of his body for some reason. Then being put into a straitjacket and locked away.
Coincidence
They aren't the same person

the last two lines were meant forI'm going back to scarecrow duty now.

Repression work on Gebura!
A clerk? Pathetic. Your life is worth nothing on this hell hole and I will make sure to remind you for the rest of your life, you pathetic piece of shit, too pathetic to even be a fodder agent. I could slice you in half right now and so long as your remains were cleaned the Manager would even thank me. Cross my path again and I'll crush every single one of you bones into the ground, then feed you to the Mountain to see what happens. Maybe that way you'd be helpful for once

Attached: Gebura_Portrait.png (200x200, 41K)

I live the way you made the mouth move

yeah he got mentally traumatized and it manifested in hallucinations and delusions that his skin was crawling with bugs which i believe is an actual mental illness. it's sad that it's still present in his box form since it's all bandaged up to cover his "bad skin"

>466999996
So close...yet so far...
Maybe next time bro...

Wasn't going for a get you triple cl*rk

No...YOU ARE A CLERK FOR NOT GETTING SEXTS !

NOW
CHECK EM !!

based newfriend

Honestly new players are the cutest thing in these threads. When they get their first PUNISHMENT, tricked into the daily dose of buff, their first GREAT LOVE FOR US...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_parasitosis
Fuck I'd go nuts too, can't stand most bugs.

Oh fuck.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Why thank you I worked hard on it.
You don't have to be going for a get to have a get you Clerkaholic.

Attached: A.png (1176x642, 49K)

Blue star is actually pretty easy to work on, ya boy SO however... Well, have fun.

Hope your other four filled spots are Borb, Monk, MoSB, and ZAYIN in Black. That'd be a fun Central.

Just let SO break out and suppress him.

How do I remove EGO gear? Ppodae just gave everyone his stupid shitty temperance lowering ears.

>Borb, Monk, MoSB, and ZAYIN in Black
It's not that bad, luckily. At least I already transfered all my grinding chads to this department, so hopefully they can handle whatever happens.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>gear

Oh that's easy, just swi-

>ears

Well I'm sorry to tell you this but you're fucked. Gifts can only be replaced by gifts unless locked.

Cute bird! Have you got his friends yet?

>a small bird
>a layer down
>a star that gives dummies the succ and footdom

I've got Tall Bird on the training team. Haven't seen Big Bird yet though, but I've already been spoiled that they can merge into a gigamonster so I'm not that eager to get him. Let's first see if this music nerd and foot fetishist will wreck my shit.

new friend here. what's with the worms/clowns/machines/Cthulhu comming in at random and wrecking shit?? Hod mentioned them in passing so I'm guessing they're always lurking in the building?

Attached: y.jpg (475x356, 18K)

Music Nerd will wreck your shit constantly but his gear nullifies white damage so get on that ASAP

They cannot be contained. They're basically the demons that are produced when harvesting hell energy I mean PE boxes.

There's a lore reason for them that you'll see eventually.
The bar in the top left corner will always alert you to whatever Ordeal is coming next. A color, and Dawn, Noon, Dusk, or Midnight. So you have ample time to prepare.

Attached: clifford meter.png (511x154, 81K)

They're manifestations of all the unholy bullshit that happens at LoboCo, both on your screen and behind the scenes.

That is directly explained later in the game, so no spoilers.
You really should get the last bird anyways. The loot is so worth it, and you only need to beat it once and it will never occur again.

yes how about a beating with Da Capo

You will know soon

Attached: 15219406.jpg (1200x831, 101K)

Oops. Time to try and figure out who's got the White weapons again...

I'll probably get it eventually if I have the chance, but not until I've at least figured out how to deal with these two assholes.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>that good result
Uh oh

Attached: when you unlock managerial tip 1.png (552x397, 237K)

There's nothing to be concerned about, manager. :^)

It's time

Attached: 20190618213851_1.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Good luck, manager.

did someone call?

Attached: 8644e1f963c24904a4894001d82cd334ce78fe0f_00.gif (320x180, 81K)

And I failed, at some point after I already killed 2 eggs dreaming current breached and decided to run over half my staff

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there's a massive difference between Fixers? In the google doc, you've got a person in a suit extracting organs which any fit person could do, and you've got a picture of someone standing over a bloody corpse with a sword. On the other hand, you've got people like Kali and Garion who are very much superhuman.

Difference between novices and trained prodigies

The only reason he ever went to L Corp in the first place was his Carmen boner

Yeah, fixers are divided in ranks. A bit of the lore also mentions that there are fixers so good, they pretty much are able to ignore the wings rules because they're just that powerful, and are given color code-names.
We know of one fixer with a color code name so far.

Attached: 1560790577308.png (601x793, 336K)

There are of course different tiers of fixers for diffferent jobs

Garion is an Arbiter, one of The Head's commanders. Not a fixer.
Kali is an ex-fixer who likely quit before even joining LobCorp, so it's natural she mellowed out a little. She also has a gift with EGO as mentioned by Binah. It's envied too.
pic related mentions "Fairy and Key" as powers, which is interesting.

Attached: 1545695964118.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I guess I'll try to look it up. Seems interesting.

Attached: 325CBFA4A59792230B70E2A3422463E742D89009.jpg (338x435, 25K)

Brain Surgery Inc., poke monsters to feed the energy Jew.

Hopefully Library of Ruina goes into more detail about how humans can get so strong, and of course, they get a proper translator who's not going to screw them over. It seems like we play as a scrub Fixer and probably have to pump him full of steroids, train him, etc.

wow central command sucks, have they ever heard of fucking mid-floor stairs for buildings like that

>he doesn't want to run through all 4 floors with his buddies in central

I blame Angela, more time spent walking there means more employee suffering

It would be better if the default floors for employees were 1 lower each, so they could at least be on the abnormality floor when I hit the recall button.

For apoc bird should I just leave someone parked in elevators in every department to handle meltdowns while moving my best agents around to handle the eggs?

cardio saves hearts, you fat fuck

t. Warm Hearted Woodsman

As long as you rush the Judgement Egg (not because of the pause, but because of the minor passive pale damage that will fuck up people not being healed over time), it doesn't matter.

I wonder if NmBinah was also a Black Fixer before she became the lapdog of the Head.
She has similar powers like a black fixer and the color scheme is the same.

Well it's time to decide.
End the day with 2 missions complete (Suppress 4 different abnos, they were Big Bird, Judgement Bird, Mountain of Smiling Bodies, and Schadenfreude, / Suppress WAWs 5 times, all Judgement Bird)
Or continue at risk of el doktor having a hissy fit and losing all this progress to the Dusk Ordeal I'm supposed to complete.

i wish that would happen to me in real life desu

if herr doktor gets pissy you can always just slam the end day button.

Attached: 1559581133121.png (462x684, 95K)

That's what I'm thinking, but I don't know anything about the dusk ordeals yet.
I'm lucky enough to have a Purple Noon lined up right here so I don't need to waste my time getting shot at by robots, but I do need to be able to complete the Dusk without deaths because I really need LOB.

>Wall Gazer
Fuck, my heart can't handle this, but I don't want to reset.

On another note, how do the missions work? Do I have a time limit or something, or can I just do them when I can?

There's no real time limit to them, but as long as you don't get greedy and get yourself wrecked, the sooner you can do them the better.

Time for Melting Love's daily beating

Please don't hurt the slime waifu

Attached: 1555792317034.jpg (700x879, 74K)

What is this game?

MMF mm*ff!!

Attached: mmff.png (91x136, 18K)

Brain Surgery Associations: Beat up your SCP waifus to feed the energy jew.

Can't find anything by that name

Lobotomy Corporation

Attached: 92ec7044842248128977eb499526eb48.jpg (1024x1225, 142K)

Oh okay, it's just that I got a mission of promoting an agent to lvl 4 or higher and I couldn't do it in the same day.

B never really tried to snitch, it was all part of the script. He also willingly accepted his role as a sephirah because he knew that he had to test A's resolve to see if he would succeed this time
it is implied that A knew that this would happen and even expect Benjamin to sacrifice himself since all the sephirah and their suffering were calculated after stuff went down, Carmen died, everything went to shit and A thought "okay, how do I go about doing this other than just wiping myself out somehow?"
B knew parts of his plans, Angela only knew the script - everyone else knew nothing, which is why they're sometimes passive aggressive about A "being back again" without remembering what happened
also, regarding Netzach/Giovanni: he thought he would help Carmen by volunteering, he didn't quite know what would happen, although apparently deep inside he might have thought that he'd never wake up again
only to wake up in a robot body and wanting to be pumped full of the good stuff
I'm also not sure whether Kali was a fixer. Was this mentioned somewhere? she definitely was back alley kid, together with Myo
and, most importantly I think by the time she fought with Binah she already only had one arm left. I'm a massive binahfag but Kali was just straight up stronger, even with less than 50% of her bodystrength
otherwise I'd say you're pretty much right about everything else, altough most of the stuff is never really stated and only implied and pieced together by people

A didn't leave her there because he wanted energy
remember, it never was about energy in the first place, the Cogito experiments themselves are about cogito - what you're doing later by doing the seed stuff: that's the energy. anyway, he left her there because he just didn't know what the fuck to do. He couldn't help her anymore, she was already dying, steeling his resolve was all he could do in order to not just break down aswell (see: gabriel)

Thanks

Don't worry too much about that, if you do everything the same day you're going to hit a bottleneck soon anyway where you literally can't progress with your missions until you unlock more shit.

Just do them as soon as you can without overextending yourself and you'll be fine.

During one of Gebura's cutscenes you can see Binah holding her severed arm

Binah was watching her fight before she stepped in to do it herself. it was basically taunting her

Mentions Kali/The Red Mist as the strongest fixer.
Also yeah, Binah is pretty powerful but Gebura is just nuts in terms of powerlevel. Though Binah did admit to being envious of Gebura's EGO power
Thanks guys

>so powerful that even after getting mauled by ALEPHs to the point that she lost an arm, she was still able to easily 1v1 an Arbiter at its full potential
Gebura's a fucking beast, shame her boss battle doesn't really show it. But it goes to show just how much power she lost too.

Ok I did it on my second attempt but I lost 1 set of da capo and I no longer have SO in this run
I'd argue it was worth it

Attached: 20190618231318_1.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

>all those dead clerks
Someone call in the mountain, we need to clean up this place a bit.

They'll be daijoubu, they're just sleeping.

Oops she just got out, guess it's time for an extra special gang beating

Garion hat quite an easy play with Kali at first because that one was already worn out of defeating the Claws, Fixers and beating all the abnormalities into submission. After ripping off an arm of her I think it was more sadism than warrior pride so she can see Kali struggling more which ended up her doom when the red mist actived her shounen power of desperation and put a hole in her chest.
I honestly want them to animate that attack on the headquarter.

I mean, Twilight is really worth it, but you should've been able to do it deathless Manager!

>docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhVl2kxgXznDr03f-17Q-Z6LRf_Jevij5P0e5lTI5g/edit
Oh, are these translations of the screens/stories they posted in the past few days? thanks man, haven't read through them yet

When you beat up Spooky Bird, does everyone automatically get his cool EGO gift?

Everyone left alive. Remember not to memrepo it out!

Finally beat Gebura with only 1 loss. Time for that juicy aleph gear.

Attached: 1543148858491.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>he sacrificed one employee to let Gebura pound his ass until she is satisfied and he turned into a bloody mess
Based

>no Shelter
Congrats user, you are not an irredeemable shitter anymore!

>let Gebura pound his ass until she is satisfied
How do I sign up for this asking fora friend haha

good job doing it legit instead of cheesing her like those seedless managers. they'll never erect a tree of light to impress the sephirah

Just wait for the next core supression and the volunteer.

Attached: 68940100_p2.png (903x715, 638K)

Oh I also lost 2 dudes from info against apoc bird
Apart from 1 copy of crumbling armor's sword they weren't carrying anything valuable, but they had maxed stats
Meh.

Best girl

Attached: 135e8ae6c439590a2bc3b70c6db3b234.png (955x1272, 687K)

>pic unrelated

Attached: binah_by_solarboyaaron-dc41iwu.png (350x600, 50K)

Whenever you wrap up the day, check out your newly delivered EGO as well.

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (504x416, 248K)

>no All LOB penalty

Shelter wasn't an option anyway, due to my abnos it would literally have taken hours, or more likely the game would have eaten through all 16GB of RAM before that and crashed.

I am not entirely clean though, I said finally but it was actually only my second attempt, I sent the aleph guy in that had the most relevant damage for her phase then retreated when HP went down to heal, rinse repeat until next phase. Lost the employee on the final phase when she targeted him, luckily the aleph squad was right outside that room so they rushed in after and managed to beat her before she got up again. If her AI wasn't buggy/limited to allow for this cheese strat i'd never manage.

Reminder to worship White NIght!

Attached: 70280770_p6.png (1417x2126, 2.6M)

>humanoid in any way
gross

>Binah only lost to Gebura because she got stabbed while dabbing on her
lol

Sorry not even close to how much followers I have try again
Haha...

Attached: Abnormalities_350bcf_6701517.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

>WN only allows 12 people to follow it
>the 12th follower betrays it anyway
>betrays WN for Skullbro
Skullbro is so based, even one of WN's followers prefer Skullbro.

Would you betray THIS?

Attached: 68880620_p23.png (1462x1417, 1.14M)

Wow Hokma's Suppression fucking sucks with Mountain, Big Birb and Army in Black
Fucking Clerks keep dying to Ordeals

Attached: 1500267622152.gif (300x160, 2M)

What makes me wonder: What exactly is the point for weaker guys to wander around at night in the backstreet?

hopeless folk
maybe looking for work
all sorts of horrible shit

To harvest organs?

To ambush other weaker guys and sell their organs, or just to kill for sadism. Maybe a friend paid you to kill someone.

My chad followers know well that a basement dweller who never touched a woman would follow this abomination

Attached: one_sin_and_a_hundreds_good_deeds_by_baka2niisan_daz6747-pre.jpg (711x1123, 53K)

I'm pretty sure the average joes in the back alley are all homeless or something and have no choice and are preyed upon by fixers and sweepers. It's implied that's what some of the employees of Lobotomy Corp are, they always mention "at least this isnt the backalley"
Which cracks me up, getting [CENSORED] to death by [CENSORED]s big [CENSORED] is better than being stuck in the back alleys.
My question is what do they do with all those organs? Is there some sort of wing that specializes in them? And why is Project Moon loredumping on fucking Twitter? This stuff would be perfect for a Library of Runia book or even in the game.

Attached: D9FMb2OU8AAJEWx.png (410x310, 87K)

obviously selling them to rich people, what else?

I was asking about the weaker guys because to be there predators there also must be a prey so what reason does the prey have?
Homeless, yes but according to that fixer diary there must also be other reasons for doing this on their own free will.

>WN is an undeveloped fetus
>all the humanizations of him are anime girls
sickening.

What would you prefer?

Attached: 68880620_p13.png (2126x1417, 108K)

Getting [CENSORED] is worse than that but chances are other than working on it, they won't have to experience even seeing it due to the fear level penalty.
For everything else, just think about it. Nothing There slashes you in half? Quick death, you aren't getting slowly hacked apart and eaten. Get sawed? At least the manager's probably going to look away so it'll stop.

Everyone wants to go to the Nest which is a safe(r) place, but not everyone CAN go there, I think there is a test for those who enter and you also have to work for a wing, correct me if I'm wrong. Enoch and Lisa were poor kids from the backstreets, and Kali was a warrior who protected people in the backstreets. Think of it as a slum.

At least you get fanart, there's not nearly enough content for best Birb.

Attached: ApocWut.jpg (550x400, 50K)

Everyone knows best birb is Plague Doc.

The funniest thing ive seen is someone pause the game, but unpause it while reading lore of a Abno and for whatever reason he turned off the sound on his side, and on the viewers side you can hear the music change and people screaming as fragment of the universe goes on another of its sprees, and it took him so long to read that the abno killed everyone save for a few who were killing eachother in a panick

Attached: Omega kek.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

So are we, X, just A in a box?

It's difficult to tell what the proper anatomy is for this thing.

>one is extremely cute and did literally nothing wrong
>one is aborted satan
Yeah no. Apocobirb is the best birb.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfA25DbK2Yw

I would take that manlet out for ice cream

Oh god that's great

Attached: Perfect.png (260x390, 231K)

Lets say I trigger WNs fight. If I reset afterwards do I keep the gear and avoid selecting WN in my new run?

I got to day 46 for the second time this time I've done all core suppression. But I heard you needed the entire catalog of abnormalities filled for the true ending and I'll only be able to manage that if I get extremely lucky with my abnormalities. So I want to know do you really need the entire catalog filled to get the true ending and if so should I restart?

Attached: pressed it.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

play the game faggot. It explains literally everything.

Attached: 8236641.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

Oh hey I remember seeing that, too bad I don't know for sure which video it was. I'll find it again

You have to memrepo, and unless you picked it up early enough to memrepo it away, idk, I think the game auto-saves the fact that you now have WN in that facility.

That's what I did, and yes you keep any gear that you have intact at the moment you mem repo or Day 1. But note that Paradise Lost armor isn't at full strength unless its drawing power from WN. It's only 0.5 instead of 0.2 (not sure about the weapon stats, if there's a dif).

They've been MOU IKKAIing for longer than their minds could stand it. This is what broke all of them.

The armor has 0.5 for everything except pale at 0.3, as for the weapon, the special scythe-looking wave attack no longer activates, meaning no auto block-everything shield
Besides the armor which at this point is outclassed by focused armor/Apocalypse, the weapon is still very nice for those room-wide attacks that heal

It's not that complicated though

Attached: Anatomy For Retards.png (560x408, 11K)

wtf i can't believe i was a clerk all along what the fuck

Cute!

More pictures.

youtu.be/idCMf5Ipt_4?t=1597 26:36 in case time stamp link doesn't work

finish the last few days to get the normal/good end
triggering the true ending with 100% completion can happen at any time in the game. don't bother with it before you finished it normally first

The way it moves makes me unsure of how to pose it, e.g. the wing attack. I'd rather draw fat bird

Attached: GIFTs.jpg (1600x1680, 621K)

Oh yeah, I've watched Grillmastaz playthroughs. It's funny when he fails, he just sounds so confused.
I mean, I've been having fun drawing him. I'm not making requests, it would just be nice if there was more artwork of him lol.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, again here's the spreadsheet of all EGO weapons and armor because the wiki sucks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FOWhLx4k-9IUguEBR_2qyemry2hi4_HMYS0opBAUnak/edit?usp=sharing

Are those black fixer?

Based data guide posters posting easy data because wiki is a mess

blame the fucking fagmin who doesn't let anything get added or updated, you're better off going to the russian wiki and having google translate it all because its actually fucking complete

Wall gazer has a special effect no?

Russiabros please translate :(

Are you going to add the gift?

I need help with fighting White Night. Or is the answer GIT GUD

Wish there was a non-wikia english wiki. Fuck Wikia in general, or "Fandom" as they call it now. Even with ubo, abp, and Umatrix, every single one has those asinine game of thrones and marvel ads plastered over the bottom bar of every page, then if you scroll down too far it loads a million more GoT and marvel clickbait ads for fuck's sake. And if you don't manually block it half of them have an obnoxious discord thing on the side that takes up space that could be used for the actual text of the page.

For Hokma's suppression, should I just throw people in hallways for Red Ordeals?
After the 7th Meltdown, I can't keep up with the fuckers

Aw man I missed that one, thank you. I'll edit it now.
By the way, can anybody get a confirmation whether or not Burrowing Heaven's armor works the same as Schadenfraude's, because people have been saying that but it doesn't show up in game or anywhere.
I might, but people already have spreadsheets of that, and there's even the picture I responded to.

Just keep trying and git gud
Don't forget your pale shields, because WN's pale wave hurts like a bitch, and everything else you can micro your agents away from

Attached: Screenshot_48.png (951x376, 211K)

Sleep well!

Attached: 1556218098791.jpg (993x721, 149K)

What are the biggest and baddest abnos for the world? Like actual world enders if they ever got out

All Alephs.

this game gave me a fetish for #ffffff skin tones

For 100% Codex Completion, do I need to unlock WhiteNight's and Fiery Bird's weapons?

I don't think you need all weapons.

WN definitely, Melty could probably infect the entire world quickly (Same for Bee and Nest, maybe?) and then perhaps Apocobirb since technically he's invincible

So pretty much all of them are world enders in one way or another

would love to see what censored actuall is because im surei t cant be all that bad compared to nothing there

Oh no Chesed betrayed the corporation

Attached: 8237919i.jpg (620x349, 72K)

I guess I'll just reset everything because it's hard to micro with no pause.

Chesed wishes he could be half as cool as boneman

go back to drinking your coffee you cuck

Reminder that QoH clothes are made of magic

Attached: 8417696i.jpg (620x349, 124K)

Most ALEPHs are pretty dangerous, but the ones that are actually world-ending class are Melting Love (infect everything, would ruin civilization), Blue Star (obvious), CENSORED (anyone that looks at it goes insane so nobody can even get close), and maybe White Night (he relies a bit too much on his Apostles but he does have the ability to rip the souls out of people from far away). The others have more localized effects that can be dealt with (Nothing There and the Mountain can be killed by conventional weapons, while SO and Zayin in Black are pretty amicable). The only questionable one is Apoc Birb, he didn't destroy much and he wandered around for a month.
Honestly the only non-ALEPH that even comes close is Parasyte Tree (if it can plant its roots in secret then many people will be tree'd) and even that could be dealt with.

I want to lick that armpit

Attached: 1556212915605.jpg (819x931, 149K)

Muh....

DI CK

Post cute and funny abnomalites

Attached: 1557098153139.jpg (760x760, 147K)

Again?

Shut up Binah

Honestly yes.
Here you go. (I'm still proud of my first animation)

Attached: Pettan.gif (341x247, 21K)

You can' expect Mountain to get much stronger than only phase 3 which is probably only limited for gameplay mechanic if it really assimilates every corpse it consumes.

Attached: 1557448657544.png (844x500, 295K)

boobie QoH is a gift from god

How about boobie melting love?

Attached: 1532156400560.png (1600x1500, 1.23M)

all melting loves are boobie melting loves
also pretty swell. I'd let her kill me with them.
surviving and not being goo would be cool too.

cleek question: i pirated the game, can i still download the show exp mod?

ENKEPHALIN. How does it work?

Attached: 1558821630629.png (600x729, 371K)

Dont trust her lies

Attached: 1557793251587.jpg (700x700, 129K)

Bunbun actually says Gebura is stronger in her current form than she was, but that the skill just isn't there anymore. Which is why she can't throw the spear in the right direction.

>booby melting love
Yes please

Attached: 1555813942340.png (900x890, 1.12M)

Literally just a prank bro

Attached: 1558807804978.png (478x295, 219K)

Attached: 1557690822230.jpg (620x349, 104K)

Blue Star isn't a world ender, he could be beaten by a couple mid class fixers. He'd cause an immense amount of deaths though.

is melting love intentionally trying to destroy the world?

Attached: Ordeals of Green.jpg (3318x1283, 515K)

>immense amount of deaths
If that isn't a world ender I don't know what is

Attached: 1560474145974.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Do you have the Blue Star one?

Attached: 1558062962661.png (1110x813, 1.37M)

Not necessarily a world ender but imagine this guy is let loose.

Attached: DimensionalRefractionVariantCloseUp.png (251x258, 153K)

I would say that losing the entire population of the world outside of maybe some thousand people is pretty close to a world-ending scenario.
It's hard to know the intentions of most of the Abnormalities. It seems like she's actually likes whoever you attach to her, and will go full rage mode if they die, but it's possible she's intentionally using them as patient zero to spread her babies.
Still a waifu though.

Attached: clik.gif (500x400, 78K)

Y'know, I wonder how far Blue Star's attacks would actually go. It devastates the facility sure, but the outside world seems unharmed by its mental attacks. Would it decimate a small town, or would the entire world witness millions of people dying in a single instant?

It certainly isn't.
His area of effect just isn't large enough for that. He can't even project it outside the facility, so he's maybe going to cull 2/3rds of the general population of a city, mostly people from a nest. He's too localized, and once he's out he doesn't really move much. WN and ML are far more dangerous because their sourcing is far less direct and the damage they inflict is not just sanity related followed by the succ.
ML's is because her army can create more and more, spreading across the entire planet. They would also protect her, making it very difficult to get to her at all if the infection has spread too far. WN without a containment unit is just stupidly overpowered.

I can't imagine the radius being much bigger than 50 miles.

Which one?

Attached: 1557209713618.png (2000x1200, 1.45M)

He doesn't shoot waves that far, they wouldn't decimate the planet. If he did the world would have been fucked even more and devoid of citizens before they captured him.

Thanks, big shrimpin'.

imagine the taste

Knight of Despair
QoH is barely coherent because of her brain problems and KoG is quite content to sit in her egg and eat stuff.

I fucking hate Silent Orchestra! He's a nightmare to suppress! He's the only anomally I have so far whose counter goes down if I do a GOOD job! Not to mention, he does so much damage that even if I send in a giga chad wearing white protective gear, if he does a bad or even slightly medicore job he's still likely to go insane!

Attached: 1462687495539.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Also he took all my fucking energy when I decided it was better to let him melt down with nobody nearby than try and suppress him! God fucking damn it!

Attached: 1477949940371.png (350x357, 105K)

Knight in-game, you get to buff the shit out of your gigachad, and then it's free temperance the rest of the day. And she never throws a bitchfit about bad work or not being needed.

>He's the only anomally I have so far whose counter goes down if I do a GOOD job!
You'll like this WAW then

Attached: 1557928103172.jpg (510x600, 91K)

based

Attached: 75123614_p4.jpg (2861x4037, 590K)

He makes off with all your Enkephalin if he hits fourth movement. You have to down him before then.
Try for normal work, and red damage won't do anything in suppressing him because it's the fourth movement damage and it's already too late.

Queen of best

Attached: 1560604626295.jpg (2048x2048, 589K)

Fucking llama, get the fuck back here and stop killing my scrubs. I hate teleporting shit.

Attached: 1558224181094.gif (512x384, 156K)

I'm glad you enjoyed the performance.

Attached: that will be all of your energy+tip.png (455x677, 338K)

Enoch and Lisa were from the Outskirts, which is implied to be basically Mad Max world on crack

Threadly reminder that they only looks cute because of cognition filter

Attached: 1560902941.jpg (518x1100, 169K)

I sure did

Attached: 1560903062.jpg (900x1200, 556K)

Why is are they able to drink beer and get high?

I wish I could explain why you're wrong, but jk spoilers the entire facility is really deep underground, miles and miles. You are literally speeding the entire corporation towards the surface on day 50.
Besides that, there's no confirmation that you aren't affecting people outside the facility when he escapes either. My theory as to how the Blue Star works is that visually seeing the hole brings a powerful compulsion effect, so if it was visible in the sky (even barely) it's likely to affect you. This is in conjunction with the massive psychic waves it releases that pull the weak minded. Sure, it might not affect people on the other side of the globe, but it still would affect more than you think.
In-game I choose Knight, she doesn't have any real downsides in-game, unless you suck in which you deserve it. As a waifu though if she gives you her blessing it means you don't get to talk with her anymore, so I am forced to pick the Queen regardless of her issues.

Jokes on you they're hotter in box form.

Only bear.

Because play the fucking game and it's explained

>on the same day I get Wall Gazer (which I would later learn is styled after an onryo) I completely coincidentally hired someone named 'Onorio' who I gave long black hair

Attached: Untitled.png (799x863, 539K)

Employees are always cute, filter doesnt change that.

I go with KoG anyway.

good taste

Attached: 1557938315535.jpg (686x989, 438K)

I'll take the mentally challenged one

Attached: 1560903687.jpg (500x1700, 343K)

Attachment work with Queen of Hatred!
Telling her your feelings!
Reciprocate!
The manager doesn't have to know!
Procreate!
Lift her skirt slowly!
Imoh shit there is a Schadenfreude under there!

Attached: 23feba4f061ab7716a67186ef6fa31d3ff896f9fr1-340-340v2_00.jpg (340x340, 36K)

It's still not world ender tier, it's not even remotely on the likes of ML and WN. Limited Area of effect, limited actual effect, and the only really standout point is the instakill without contact.
ML can actually combat the fixers or other forces sent to kill her if she has enough of an army. Even a really powerful foe cannot stand up to an immense zerg rush of titanic force. WN also has servants, this time ones that are capable of instantly killing foes to make up for their low numbers, in addition to doing waves that inflict soul-destroying damage that can even eat through most armor. BS is fucked if anyone even strolls up to him with a decent weapon, and has no real way of stopping them because all of the damage is passively dealt.

hot

Attached: 1557010772863.png (1200x1142, 1.18M)

Are the Magical Girls all supposed to be representative of Carmen or am I just overthinking things?

She doesn't target random people, it's the first thing she sees. Just have your chad be the only agent in her hallway and as soon as she's locked on send everyone else.

>cognition filter
Life should come with one.

Attached: m12.png (975x1400, 681K)

What's this? It makes me think of Junji Ito but that doesn't seem like his artstyle.

Attached: An Illusion! What are you hiding....gif (562x308, 1.39M)

This game has funny glitches

Attached: Screenshot_56.png (525x424, 119K)

>the chad arbiter
>not “a chad arbiter”

What is this game and should I get it?

Indeed.
Does anyone have the pic of Nothing There trying to do work on an agent?
Scroll. It's been mentioned.

Attached: My new rookie.png (1680x1050, 1.19M)

>Telling her your feelings!
>Implying she's going to remember any of this the next day.

Time to post it.

Attached: 70168806_p26.jpg (579x824, 179K)

Attached: 70168806_p27.jpg (579x824, 279K)

What if Gebura was a cute girl?

Attached: 8640995i.jpg (620x349, 89K)

Attached: 70168806_p28.jpg (579x824, 191K)

Attached: 70168806_p29.jpg (579x824, 164K)

mangadex.org/title/31792/mieruko-chan

Attached: Shrinephoto.png (1950x1400, 1.45M)

Just had a glitch where I ended the day after killing a red noon and ignoring the clownlets, and on the next day the clownlets were still there, but they would not drain E boxes or Qlipoth meters. Completely harmless. I killed them and still got the +10% energy.

How grim.

Dope, thank you, I'll start reading it now.
Lmao how does an agent with Da Capo gear lose to the frikkin' Snek, manager are you even trying

It would be monday.

Why can't I have two One Sins? :(

What are you waiting for?
Give Hod her compliments

Attached: 8236650i.jpg (620x349, 78K)

Hod is a braindead dummy who deals drugs and would shoot Punishing Bird, she's worse than a clerk!

I want to lewd the Hod!

Attached: 1524950376141.gif (640x640, 84K)

based

Attached: 71407112_p0.png (2256x2084, 3.03M)

Hod is nice to everyone, cute, and has a great butt!

But it's Tuesday

Most of us do user, and she's my least favorite of the females.

Attached: Hod.png (1920x1080, 419K)

5 facts about Hod!
Stupid!
Dumb!
Idiot!
Clerk!

>not going behind her and whack her pooper when she fires her laser
He had it coming

Attached: IMG_20190614_063148.png (472x479, 64K)

¿Quieres?

The Gebura us just sexy.

Attached: 72099429_p21.png (564x800, 445K)

use the full version dumbnut

Attached: 8236650.jpg (1280x720, 464K)

Can you count, user?
Because you haven't done 100 good deeds yet.

Attached: loli teacher.png (250x303, 60K)

I wonder how nuts LoR is gonna get with its lore

I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES

Attached: 1560899762289.jpg (570x143, 33K)

We get at least some first hand lore instead of just exposition.

Somebody get Hod some water! I've never seen the poor girl show such obvious signs of dehydration!

The first time I played the game Punishing Bird wiped my facility on day six multiple times

Any higher res version of this image? I want to use it to post in SaGa threads

>punishing birb has breached
>send a guy to that hallway to get pecked
>accidentally click on the birb without realizing it
>hear gunshot
>birb is red
>spend 5 minutes having my guy run from one corner of control to one corner of information until the birb got tired

>not just tanking the damage

>Punishing birb doesn't attack abnormalities
Are we the baddies?

i thought punishing birb was an instakill, the toon was one of my best guys at the time and was wearing my die fagshits weapon/armor and I didn't want to lose them.

what's with blue star anyway

is binah a retard?

Attached: not big enough.png (367x73, 18K)

HOD IS A BAD PERSON
HOD IS A LIAR
HOD IS AN UGLY BOX
HOD IS UNDERDEVELOPED
HOD IS A TRAITOR
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
HOD IS A CL*RK

Holy fuck that ass

It represents those that are convinced to let themselves die

Manager, take a screenshot of your facility RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Attached: faggort corporation.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Absolutely, she's in desperate need for some quenching fluids!

Attached: Hod.png (222x248, 72K)

If Yea Forums were an abnormality, what would decrease her Qliphoth counter?

Attached: mountain.png (993x380, 561K)

so basically suicide from human consciousness???

presence of video games and the phrase
>tfw no gf

female agents working on it

don't listen to that retard dylan, blue star accepts us for our sins and helps us become stars. There is nothing wrong with having faith, we all return there someday.

Attached: the blue star lobotomy corporation.png (2480x3507, 2.96M)

Sort of, but with somewhat of a cultish mentality included
Like many abnormalities in the game, parallels to it can be drawn with events that happen in the story, in Blue Star's case it could be about those who throw their lives away for a chance to work at a Wing, or about those who had blind faith in Carmen and were lead to their deaths

if a breached abnormality from another department enters Yea Forums's department

I like Hod and wish her well. Please don't be mean to Hod. She just wants to help.

Or it could also be representative of the apathy syndrome that's effecting the world

Attached: burd dab.webm (854x480, 571K)

>big bird dabbing on all of the clerks as he makes his way to the dark forest gate

instant breach when this passes by its hallway

Attached: HelperCloseup.png (240x220, 100K)

REDDITBOT IS CUTER THAN PPODAE

Everything is cuter than Ppodae, that sucky abnormality with its shitty weapons armor and shitty ass gifts only able to work instinct dumbass story looking ass.

hell clerks are cuter than that piece of shit.

Ppodae definitely blows and anyone who likes him is demoted.

Oh crap oh crap, i got the 3 birds!

Are you expecting teth EGO to be good?

you'd hope it'd atleast be better than zayin gear.

You do know that the classification of TETH makes it instantly better than ZAYIN no matter how low the multiplier is, right

yeah. i'm aware. so atleast it's armor is an improvement.

Ppodae is the only shitty backer abno, the rest all improve the game, even frustrating ones like Army in ZAYIN.

IS THIS GAME GOOD?
SHOULD I GET IT?

Pdoae improved the game by giving another teth abnormality which is a non issue to take care of.

It's sort of like one girl has the filter off and everyone else has it on.

Attached: x13cat.png (975x1400, 1007K)

Fuck me this was good, I feel so bad for Miko, the bits where good spirits appeared got to me, the cat guy and then her dad, fuck me Im a pussy because I genuinely feel like crying.

Hopefully Miko gets a cure but it seems like she will have to endure it for a long while

no

Attached: 1557259945363.png (2508x3541, 2.42M)

I'm glad this is the consensus, I expected you meme loving retards to act like reddit over that faggot dog.

no

Attached: 1556590136284.png (399x370, 189K)

How nice of punishing bird to give Morty his vacation right away!
Next up, we're going to spin the wheel of fortune, cross your fingers lucky agents, someone's going to get promoted!

Or how about it's like 6th sense.

There's already too many of those. Only Meat Lantern and maybe Scorched Girl don't fit that criteria. All the other backer abnos range from decent to great, like Backward Clock.

Bird understood morty's exhaustion from work. Bird cares for all employees. Vote bird for manager.

Ppodae is easy to suppress which is its one single redeeming quality.
I would shit on Parasyte tree but she is easy, and gives an amazing weapon.

So are almost all other TETHs, but yeah I guess it sort of helps clear one of Hod's missions?

Parasyte tree is sexy

what even are all the backer abno's?

Yeah mate the cat chapter was what really hooked me on it.
That too.

parasyte tree would be fine if it didn't fucking trigger when an abnormality breaches.

Grave of Cherry Blossoms is also fucking amazing. The only thing is that people play at x2 speed and forget the hypnosis triggers the fucking second the Work CD comes off, so if you're not looking and an agent near it gets entranced they're gonna fucking die.
I've almost lost agents 3-4 times to this but managed to save them at the last second.
However, having that facility wide heal essentially on demand, FULL HP/SP, is seriously good shit and superior to SIR YOUR TICKET SIR
but it's not as funny as Train

overall it was really good But I hope it doesnt continue for so long, I dont think poor miko can take it, Or maybe she can unless things start really fucking with her, her dad reappearing could be a guardian for her since he seems to know that she can see him, fuck that part fucking got to me. im not even a spiritual person

Ppodae
Backwards Clock
La Luna
Parasyte Tree
Army in "Black"
Heroic Monk
Slime wife

weirdly small list.but good to know.

And that she can't talk to him or else the horse monster would know.
The story does seem to actually be developing now though, particularly with the shrine chapter and the most recent one with the other girl who can see them.
For some reason my grave of cherry blossoms only demands clerks, so I just let it eat most of the time. Otherwise if it needs work and I don't want to use it, I just use repression on it.

small?
it's good that the backer abnormality list isn't fucking gigantic my dude
Backward Clock, La Luna and Army(once you can realize the easy trick to handle it) are all fucking great. La Luna is especially well-balanced with a fucking baller weapon, good armor, fair gift, and is also a "tool" that gives a fucking facility-wide buff. Like goddamn.

Yeah I cant wait for more chapters to release so I can read more, its really good, that shrine chapter was a fucking ride

Fuck you are right dammit idk now

yeah i just expected it to be dumbly massive. so seeing it to be really tiny is great.

A lot of these are OP, like Melting Love, Army, and Parasyte Tree's weapons/armors being better than the majority of the original abnos, and Backwards Clock having great utility.

Would you a box Yea Forums ?

Attached: 67617085_p0.png (800x700, 342K)

Oh yes.

Attached: binah core suppression.png (698x643, 129K)

OHOHOHOHOHOHO
CRY ALL YOU WANT BITCH!

Attached: AJAJAJA.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

Attached: Gebura_robot.png (346x500, 112K)

Im on day 25. Should I be trying to make as many level 5 employees as possible or should I be trying to farm gifts on my level 5 employees? I have like 95 LOB and I dont know what to do with it (scared to spend it in case I need it)

Also I always restart whenever an employee dies and Its making the game take forever, but I dont want to see my dudes die. How stupid am I?

Attached: 9F7EA778-56F5-4E75-90EC-B08906CC96B5.png (601x601, 221K)

Buy one? Yes!

Attached: Fair Enough.gif (277x454, 123K)

of fucking course

Attached: hokma core suppression.jpg (2012x2048, 858K)

mildly. and do both. you fucking clerk

It's okay to be a bit protective of your gigachads sooner or later, especially when they have certain EGO gifts
but really you need to let go, you're gonna burn yourself out way ahead of time
I had the same problem my first two runs but I recently just relaxed my restart reflex and tbqh I'm having more fun having to patch holes than just slowly, painfully grinding super optimized

you are sorely mistaken if you think the physical form is what makes her best girl

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I hate parasyte tree so much. I'm on day 43, I got the train in central command followed immediately by the tree. I'd mind a lot less if dealing with the train didn't activate that fucking tree. Amazingly, I've never had to deal with whatever happens when it gets 5 dudes, but I did see it become spooky once.

This one's cheating because there's still a hot girl inside of it
Binah is debatable because she looks like she's just there for the brouzouf

>hot girl
SMOKING hot girl

ProjectMoon could sell computer cases and I would absolutely buy them.

>MOU IKKAI
>it's been over a decade
Train me to V and send me to the Backward Clock anons

Attached: upsetgirl.gif (600x338, 147K)

based taste

Indeed
Should let her out of the box more often

Oh god. Why did you say this.

Because every time I see a reminder of a fond memory of the past, it reminds me of how things are now. We can never turn back.
At least I have LC now though

Did someone say PROMOTIONS?
I need an edit of promotions with that stupid fetus.

Attached: 1560896610725.jpg (794x540, 35K)

You're right, I haven't had this much fun with a singleplayer game in years now that I think about it

There's nothing more attractive in a girl than a proper appreciation for the value of gaining brouzouf.

Attached: 1448172219708.png (978x635, 282K)

Damn, i lost to the apocalypse bird, i tried beating the eggs but one kept regenerating, all my employees but my main died, couldnt even press retry.

Same here, I'm glad I decided to actually look in these threads once I saw Big Bird in the catalog, most fun with video games I've had in a long time.

>spend an hour carefully managing everything for the Malkuth Core Suppresion
>reach the point where it zooms in and she vanishes, I'm guessing a boss fight is about to start
>game crashes
FUCK.
Also do you have to still worry about the effects of the overload while suppressing? Between Blue Star and Censored that makes this difficult.

The only time you have to worry about that is if it ends on a Violet Noon or Green Midnight

Gotta disagree on Mountain. Given that it only grows more and more powerful with more bodies (and it only takes a small handful to make it absurdly difficult to fight for L Corp), unless it were suppressed VERY soon after it got out, it would snowball into unstoppability VERY quickly.

>Stop playing for a couple months
>On day 22
>Can't remember what the flow of my facility was and I keep having to restart
Thinking I'll just go back to day 1.

That's good. I really don't want to have to deal with CENSORED having a meltdown when even my best employee has a chance of dying or going insane working on it.

>finish Malcute suppression after two retries with no deaths
>violet noon
>eh nothing bad could happen, it's on the final meltdown level too
>day complete! mfw agents alive: 5/25
It was a depressing retry.

Attached: 1527448426914.jpg (816x1153, 647K)

where do I acquire this game if I'm poor?
asking for a friend

>sicc rabbits on geburah
>they are decimated
>call the rabbits to babysit binah while i take care of some meltdowns so i can rally everyone and finish the fight
>they actually kill her

Attached: sticker (26).png (252x224, 12K)

At your local store for 100% off
You dumb cleeeeeeeeeeeerk

Attached: Tiphereth3.png (444x520, 120K)

i hope you're not so poor that you can't do a simple google search

the same place you acquire other games. r u dumb?

Attached: 1557588289439.png (4677x3307, 2.12M)

no my friend is

the archive

Is there a good Youtube series of this game I can watch before trying to get into this game?

>Murdering an old and busted lady
Big accomplishment

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR*

Attached: BlueStar.png (1000x1117, 745K)

desu I think it's more the tech she uses, which makes her weak to the shit she creates her resistances to
Gebura lost to Binah after all, but the moment Binah decided to do the cool kid thing and dab on her Gebura instantly shoved Mimicry through her spine

Last for Chesed worst boy.

Attached: sticker (21).png (252x224, 14K)

You are suppose to do it the other way around.
First try it yourself and then watch other people play it and act all smug while that guy screws up.

I would say just watch the world record speedrun and -imagine- what it must be
that's what I did, before I even knew a single thing
and since it was all in Korean I took nothing away from it but "holy shit this is cool" and still got to figure out everything for myself

Tiphereth
more like Tiphershit
Malkuth
more like Malcunt

Attached: 1500701814_엔젤라2.jpg (816x634, 87K)