Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Is there another newer racing game like Need for Speed Hot Pursuit? This game is so good. I want another racing game like this, but with a bigger map and nicer graphics.

Attached: ezgif-5-d535f3579c9c-2880x1620.jpg (2880x1620, 1.65M)

bump
I want to know as well

All of the NFS games that followed, minus Most Wanted 2012, were decent as far as fast scenic driving and big drifts.

MW quite possibly has the worst driving physics of any NFS game. The Run pulls off weighty cars in a good way, but MW just adds a huge delay / disconnect between your inputs and the car moving that it fucking kills the game for me.

Attached: NeedForSpeedPayback_2019_05_19_22_41_29_691.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

There's the original NFS Hot Pursuit but your zoomer ass prefers graphics to gameplay unsurprisingly so you should probably play The Crew.

Forza Horizon 4 is your meat, despite being different

>nicer graphics
What? Hot Pursuit 2010 is a better looking game than the shit that releases nowdays and runs at twice the framerate

>strawman

Also, I've played both The Crew games and prefer Hot Pursuit.

>This game is so good.
lolwut, it has one of the worst driving physics in a NFS game

Attached: 1553173834922.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

It looks really good on an oled screen thanks to the high levels of contrast and is surprisingly easy to run at 4k. My 970 runs it with only the tiniest hiccups at 4k 60.

then which one you think is good.

I find that the physics match the environment really well. Quick steering in a game with wide corners and high speed would probably make the gameplay feel twitchy.

GIVE ME A NEW BURNOUT
NOW

NFSU2
NFSMW, the original
Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed

Play Hot Pursuit 2

MW 2012 is the best NFS game since MW 2005

>NFSU2
ummmmm...
>NFSMW, the original
I can see that, but it is literally same as others.
>Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed
umm no sweetie... not real NFS, more like Forza Motorsport

>drive with 250 into tight corner
>just hit handbreak and car magically U-turn with no decrease in momentum
its arcady af and has the worst rubberband AI, if this is your thing, game away, its nothing for me
the different climate zones are a cool idea but they have no real impact on gameplay
also way to many roads are too narrow for the speeds you are driving outside of highways

>not enjoying drifting supercars at 200mph
absolute shit taste

can you not reply like a discord tranny? who posts shit like ummmmmm and sweetie
shift 1 and 2 have the best driving physics of any NFS

Not him but
>arcadey af
Stop using the word "arcadey" to mean "simple". The two are entirely different things.

Attached: Untitled6.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

>its arcady af
this is essential to NFS games you faggot, fun > realism
>rubberband AI
it's a non issue, get good
>roads are too narrow for the speeds you are driving
get fucking good you dumb boomer, go play sports games or some shit

didnt say that, you take it out of context you stupid nigger
not on little woodland roads, either give me roads so driving at 200mph is fun or fuck off

what racing game that has no rubberbanding ?

You're not really supposed to use the handbrake when taking corners. A tap of the regular brake is all you need to start a drift, and you can tap the handbrake mid-drift if you need to quickly turn in more to avoid sliding into the outside wall.

do you mean nu-MW or the old game?

I used it right tho, whats your point

>also way to many roads are too narrow for the speeds you are driving outside of highways
That's what makes it fun, though. The high speed and narrow rural roads makes it feel intense.

I know how you play the game, the fact that a little tap on the break puts you in a easy controllable drift is enough to call it shitty driving physics

That brown and bloom, though.

DriveClub. Only a few more days to buy it.

I'm not seeing the shittiness. I think it's pretty fun, desu.

its fun, I never said its not
I only said the driving physics are shit

Do you mean not realistic? Cause if that's what you meant I understand, bit there's a difference between shitty driving physics and unrealistic driving physics

no, the driving physics are shit. I can deal with unrealistic driving physics, I prefer over realistic ones from time to time. but Hot Pursuit has really really shitty physics.

NFS died after Carbon.

here's your burnout game bro

Attached: file.png (1660x562, 910K)

>Both fun and shit
wut

I just want a road trip simulator.

you can still have fun even if the mechanics are shit, whats so hard to get?
STALKER is a buggy mess with stupid shit, still its hell lota fun

This, hell 3 is still really good too

Forza horizon 4 is what looking for. Open world, largest car roster, customization has a lot of depth, custom livery creator + downloader.

play FFXV

Which one took place in Australia?