*Slowly ruins the game industry*

*Slowly ruins the game industry*

Attached: Dumbass1.png (1046x586, 979K)

Don't forget to tip me on Patreon or else!

literally who?

how can a man with under a million supporters ruin a billion dollar industry

Why does this guy make /pol/ seethe so much

buddy, the industry has been ruined since 2010

YOOOOOOOOOONG

make an article about it

Attached: Gthurr+muh+pol+boogeyman+durr+gtbut+pol+memers+_58e912b257f94b1128e02a6a8bb91473[1].jpg (238x240, 8K)

Another youtube fag who only reads news. What's the appeal?

>this is Rich, signing off, have a good one

why do normies hate this guy again

Who and how? looks like some e-celeb that probably just regurgitates shit he read on various sites.

>normies
Only brainlet normies like him, everyone else is literate enough to read news themselves, provided they care enough, and formulate their own opinions.

people like to look for things to get mad at on the internet. Yong probably also attracts many viewers because he tends to focus the outrage on the game/companies rather than politicizing it.

Isn't it funny how there are so many generic sterile looking samey channels all over Youtube and Twitch but a random handful luck out on getting the attention?

>giving game journos clicks

Attached: 1487774647253.jpg (600x328, 28K)

he is one of those youtubers labelled as "negative for the industry" by media journalism

But it's okay when quartering does it.

I'm sure they get a ton of revenue out of my adblocked visit without tracking cookies.

They live off ads, not clicks tho

at least theyre actually doing the work
he just steals it for himself

Thanks for watching, that will be one subscribe button PLUS patreon!!

I wonder if this guy thinks he is special and didn't just get randomly lucky.

It's never okay, no idea who that guy is.

Imagine listening to that guy's voice for more than 5 seconds.

Same shit, I'm amazed how that guy can talk about a single headline for 12 minutes

Fuck off tranny nigger the quarter god is helping us whites rise up against the jews that used ufo beam to make my hairline recede

fucking who

kek

I thought most of Yea Forums just laughs at the cuckening.

>game journalists are doing work
please

that fat fuck is literally "how do you do fellow 4channers"

>ufo beam to make my hairline recede
Sorry user, my bad. My condolences.

At least Yong is trying to actually build a career in the industry by becoming a voice actor instead of leeching off like Jeremy

I'll check him out if I see an interesting headline, but I have to click off as soon as he mispronounces something. He's putting the least effort possible and doing it all in one take.

it takes more effort to write an article than it does to steal one someone else already wrote and read it out loud for 10 minutes

>ruining something that's been destroyed for decades
Also, who?

>spend years shitting on AAA games
>and then decides he wants to work in the AAA game industry
I wonder who will even hire him.

Who care?

Anyone who triggers /pol/ is based. Even tumblr resetera SJWs are better.

This guy got fucking lucky too. I love how he has to throw in the "subscribe like and hit the bell" in the videos too.

Mmmm yummy CDPR and Kojima cock taste Soooooo good! YOUNG OOOOOUT!

Hes an asian male with money so white fragility instantly kicks in from the snow niggers

He did meet Kojima in a restroom. He probably worshipped his balls. haha

t. ESL tumblr retardera SJW