Female voice with man's body

CD Projekt Red confirmed that if you make a male character you can still have a woman's voice

Attached: DxB9LC2X0AAMjhy.jpg (986x724, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/cyberpunk-2077-preview-and-interview-i-just-love-my-work-9973737/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finally
my twink fantasy come true

Here's sauce metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/cyberpunk-2077-preview-and-interview-i-just-love-my-work-9973737/

>make female character
>give her low pitched tyrone voice

It's been like that for 1000 years in every mmorpg
So what

HAAAAAAAA FRIJJJAAAAAAAAA

Attached: dbz-charging-up-gif-7.gif (500x281, 801K)

Ugliest redhead ever

This seems like an obvious body mod for Cyberpunk. Zero effort to implement and you get tranny supporters to like you. No reason to get mad.

To say that I'm a big Nintendo fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous Nintendo fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. Their new smash fighters have had me hypnotized for weeks!

But in all honesty my most favorite game of all time is dark souls 2. It's fucking incredible and has in my opinion some of the greatest combat in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three games ever made of all time.

Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans!

That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that western games simply cant compete with their Japanese counterparts? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber. This isn't Reddit after all!

And um, I'd have to say my least favorite game is cyberpunk 2077. It's far to edgy for me.

have sex incel

Considering voice modulation and shit would be one of the easiest things to do in Cyberpunkland, does't that make sense?

>Lead Quest Designer: [laughs] Yes, a lot. But this is a game for mature players and the maturity is there in all kinds of ways, from the philosophical background of the game to the topics of the game, and also the sexuality is there as well. As a player you can pick the different body types for yourself, you can pick the different voice that you have. So you can… say you have a female voice but match it with a male body. And then you define how other characters perceive you. So basically, how they address you.
>Lead Quest Designer: We are CD Projekt, so it’s obvious to us. [laughs] Sexuality was very present in The Witcher games and I think here it’s even more present, but I think here we are a bit more mature because we are allowing the player to craft their own character a bit more. And also, in the customisation screen, if you want to have stronger female features on your male character you can do it. If you want to have male features on a female character you can do it. If you want to be a character that is less easy to define you can also do it. So it’s really up to the player as to what they want to do.

So whos gonna play as doctor girlfriend?

All Etrians with character customization have this feature. Stop using fotm games to bait on Yea Forums.

Why, you just took the hook :^)

IT'S MAAAM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Mega Man 8 33.jpg (480x360, 40K)

This shit used to be no big deal at all. Then suddenly video games are all about identity politics.

Attached: CKPtnARVa_eRUfAT9YvXV8GUg9_nwBD6cnP5MeMID_g[1].png (642x481, 469K)

Couldn't you also do that in Saints Row

Puta madre, puta puta madre, i fuck yo mama eh

CD Project Red Told Anite Sarkessian to suck on a fat black cock, I'm not too worried