Play her game

Play her game

Attached: Megumin-Fittingly-Loses-All-MP-After-Explosion-in-KonoSuba-RPG-15.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

>PS4 only.

No, thanks. Will get interested if it comes to PC. Which it won't.

>dungeon crawler
DROPPED

>Only on censorstation
Nope.

Attached: 1559607919074.jpg (1450x4166, 3.97M)

>ps4 exclusive dungeon crawler
BASED

Also on vita

>only on normistation

Um, pass

Attached: 1559607871846.jpg (1024x734, 154K)

>FOTM meme girl from an unfunny isekai
nope

do this shit has h-scenes?

>even the male character has sameface
whoa... so this is... the power....... of anime.........

Why is the male hp/mp so garbage compared to the girls? Especially the one besides him.

>climent

Yikes. Retard alert.

>yunyun

Attached: 1560710047486.jpg (900x436, 48K)

I'm done with Sony PlayStation as well. I want my anime titties that are not toned down for 3 year olds. My Senran Kagura game for 3ds is rated teen.

what does rem have to do with those other 2 sluts.

I think he's implying that no one wants the useless Goddess Aqua

>ps4 only
No way snoy i dont like my vidya being censored by trannies

thats how they write aqua? i was sure nips would have written it as akuwa

You mean Aqua's game

Fpbp

>FOTM
>for an anime that ended it's last season in March 2017

Learn what words mean, kid. If it's still popular 2 years after it's done airing, it's not FOTM.

Attached: Brain Damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Attached: Megumin-Fittingly-Loses-All-MP-After-Explosion-in-KonoSuba-RPG-9.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

People need to drop this console war shit and buy a PS4. What does the PC have going for it at the moment? What does Nintendo and Microsoft have going for it at the moment?

Despite gaming being more diverse and widely available than ever before, only one console is winning the entire generation. Now that console is dooming the next generation by making a ton of anti-consumer decisions.

My wife

Your wife likes hand holding

Yes she does

>Species: Human

Attached: 1480633877364.gif (340x266, 788K)

She is a god. How can you kill a god?

>How can you kill a god?

Just don't worship them

>a little girl archwizard already has half the mp of a god
wew, why does konosuba only get bargain bin goddesses?

Can Shiki kill Aqua?

Attached: Shiki after you saying he can't kill servants.jpg (1062x1518, 160K)

>not having all her points on magic.

What a grand and intoxicating innocence!
How could you be so naive?

So anyone know what was censored?

>her game is trapped on Kusony PorikoreStation
What a tragedy.

I always thought it was a bong image. You all talk funny like COLOUR instead of color and mum instead of mom.

>game based off a harem

that is a hard pass

>People need to drop this console war shit and buy a boxxed pc with a brand slapped on it!

Cant wait for you to get gassed

Attached: 1491941911064.gif (501x585, 212K)

I'm not going to buy a system with mostly movie games, especially one that supports C*lifornia faggots

Learn RPGs fag.

The guy is a thief/rogue/warrior/jack-of-all-trades that has no focus, his stats are fairly spread out and the magic he does use is low MP cost utility spells like "Steal", so he doesn't need a ton of MP to cast them, and he can make up for a lack of MP if he needs because he knows an advanced Lich spell "Drain Magic" where he can literally steal MP from others.

The girl in blue is a literal godess and she's an Arch Priest, she has some very high stats except for worst possible luck stat. She needs high HP to survive while she heals, and high MP to heal others, she has pitiful damage capabilities so her points don't go there, they reroute to her HP and MP.

The girl we can see the stats of goes 100% into explosion magic, which will literally take all her MP in one shot because it's that extremely draining to use it. She skips basically everything but explosion magic and the MP required to cast it once, and relies on nuking everything and having her team clean up the rest if anything is left.

The stats they have are all appropriate for their roles, even if the guy seems the "weakest" he's by far the best rounded, and is the one most capable of actually succeeding on his own as he can kill shit unlike blue girl, and can avoid runnning out of MP and becoming useless quickly like Explosion Loli.

Not being ran by califags is a pretty huge fucking plus that they have going for them.

>using 'yikes'
Go back to resetera faggot

>Lich spell
Getting right the fuck up outta here.

Attached: 1379962459734.jpg (640x400, 86K)

That little girl puts literally all her stat upgrades into explosion magic and the MP required to cast it autist, she has half the MP of a goddess, half the HP, and all of her other stats are actually shit-tier. Aqua is a shitty goddess to begin with, she's more like a receptionist for the gods.

is this like elona?

I heard in the light novel she had the chance to re-stat herself but it never came to pass for some reason

Oh well least she's cute

>playing kusoge waifushit
hahahaha

Not joking, in the anime he convinces a Lich with a debt to him to teach him a powerful utility spell. Pic related is some of his skills.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-18 111956.png (904x707, 697K)

She told the MC, Kazuma that if he wanted her to be more useful he could re-spec her to be more balanced. He responded that she is the best the way she is and he wouldn't change her even if he could

Attached: 7222c1a68752dc7ae9ec2adda9cb2a0da658dc1c.png (743x1056, 585K)

a typical anime turn of events right there, playing to the fucking heart rather than breaking out of their constant need for money by making her more useful

Yeah, but it's better that way. You'd be a fool to deny the heart

Attached: 1555375755799.png (919x1208, 465K)

>implying one shotting all the demon lord's generals isn't useful
she's a loose cannon but a good cop

>Konosuba game
Oh shit ni-
>PS4 exclusive
Nigga I haven't bought a Playstation ever since the first one to play that one Willy E Coyote game about catching sheep, put it on PC and I'll buy it.

>What does the PC have going for it at the moment?
My titties aren't being censored to start with

>group of friends with no romance
>harem

Hurrrrrrrrrrrr

But its not only so cliche, its basically denied any character development, not that I should expect it but a wiser megumin doing more sustainable attacks and actually learning from battles rather than a one shot nuke, aww

sometimes holding out with more options rather than clutching those exodia cards leads to better results

Y'all can't read or some shit, this isn't an exclusive. It's on Vita as well.

Do you really want competence out of Konosuba, though?

>implying anyone without a PS4 has a Vita either

>But its not only so cliche, its basically denied any character development, not that I should expect it but a wiser megumin doing more sustainable attacks and actually learning from battles rather than a one shot nuke, aww
I don't think KonoSuba really would benefit from character development at the expense of denying core character traits. I think it benefits from lovable misfits working together rather than turning them into people who aren't misfits which is what re-speccing Megumin would do. If this weren't a comedy I would agree, but since it is a comedy it helps having a dumb cast.
Aka this

Attached: f7d9984db5a36cf6ad1e20a247fe0da542cf207c.png (427x645, 171K)

I had a Vita for years before I had a PS4.

Attached: 1083EE78-B861-492A-98A2-9CE1FAE23603.png (978x972, 397K)

>no romance
t. animeonly

Cope

Attached: F1AA570F-3386-4388-A576-4E7491AB67B3.png (633x900, 57K)

Kazuma is scum. He just wants her to keep the explosion magic so he can carry her home every time.

Isekai is cancer.

>battle royale
>isekai
>capeshit
The holy trinity of shit

I will, but not at release. It releases at around the same time the XIV expansion is coming out so there's no way I'll be playing this. Honestly though, this game is not looking bad at all. I thought it would just be a shit cash grab but it might actually be something decent after all.

>習得スキル: 爆裂魔法
>nothing else
Based.

Vita? Is that one of those fisher price toys?