If you didn't react to the jiggy you're not a real banjo fan and are just an underage bandwagoner

If you didn't react to the jiggy you're not a real banjo fan and are just an underage bandwagoner

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlO52WSp4ag
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c&feature=youtu.be&t=120
youtu.be/5QsPH2KDCrQ
youtu.be/YcRnxwcsEgo
youtu.be/DgRZAiaMh6o
youtu.be/PClIyCW6gnw
youtu.be/YqselpCA0wo
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtu.be/ndXpoIbKWFI
youtube.com/watch?v=tCYmf5gKI84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I wanted a new banjo game.

Dixie when?

what if i didnt see it?

I've never even played one of these games and I recognized it.

I hate babyfaggot literally who Banjo and I still realized it was him as soon as the jiggy showed up.

Watch youtubers expose themselves in reaction vids.

This makes me question how normalfaggot streamers couldn't recognize it. Why even care about Banjo getting in if you never played or cared about the games?

I’ve never played Banjo-Kazooie, and even I knew that was a Jiggy bouncing.

>tfw 27 year old underage bandwagoner

This

I thought it was a key

>yfw you did notice the jiggy

Attached: 1533366991203s.jpg (153x250, 4K)

>tfw the moment they saw DK jaw I knew it Banjo was in
>but I miss the jiggle due to my shithole country quality internet stream
K. Rool cheering Banjo is one of the moment of the year.

I didn't react to the Jiggy because I realised what was happening as soon as I saw K. Rool

the jiggy was obvious - but how many people understand the final smash?

What if I reacted as soon as I saw K.Cool, and knew there's only one other worthwhile DK associated character.
Like, did people really think it was gonna be the Snowman or Lanky? I saw it from a mile away.

I noticed right away.

then this thread is obviously not directed at you

retard

Dixie is literally just Diddy but with a hair move

she is not different enough to warrant being a new character

Or also understood why K. Rool got buried like that

I've never played a single Banjo game in my life and knew when I saw K. Rool.
I knew all the references, and names of the characters.
I've been watching lets plays since I was teenager, and plenty of to those people played through BK 1&2.
I like Banjo vicariously. But I'm not into the collectathon games, so I don't play them.

>youtubers didn't recognize Bombing Mission from FF VII
>didn't recognize the mummy duo, medusa's head and death
>didn't recognize DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD
>didn't recognize the jiggy
>call everything a Fire Emblem
Do these people even play games other than Smash?

I was watching on my phone and I mistook it for a coin. Sorry.

Attached: 1519261233217_1.png (1201x398, 149K)

I noticed it before everyone else because if you look real close you can see the shadow is actually in the shape of Banjo and Kazooie.

>Do these people even play games other than Smash?

isn't Smash for people who play all these games?

The real test is to understand why banjo stole ivysaur's pancakes

That's what I thought but when people can't recognize Bombing Mission but scream when they see Cloud, it's hard to believe they are an FF VII fan.

Is this the banjo thread?
Can I spam here with banjo in smash fanart?

Attached: IMG_20190618_101131.jpg (900x1039, 285K)

Go ahead.

Attached: F15BEC8B-96FB-4942-B34E-0D7AB33F0339.jpg (194x259, 8K)

>looked away from a smash reveal to shitpost on Yea Forums
Retard

Attached: IMG_20190618_101104.jpg (1392x2048, 468K)

This
>nobody online other than DKvine have gotten it
Absolute plebians

Attached: IMG_20190618_101003.jpg (2048x1536, 540K)

I only played the first game. Was that a reference to Tooie or something?

Attached: download.png (229x220, 6K)

I knew the second it cut to DK characters

When I saw the Jiggy I thought "The hint is too obvious it ruins the surprise"

>dark pit
>doctor mario
>lucina
>ganondorf
>young link
>toon link
>lucas

How about fucking yourself

There is a jiggy that you have to steal from a sleeping snake in tooie, and you have to walk very slowly so you dont wake her up

Attached: IMG_20190618_101038.jpg (1821x2048, 409K)

Attached: IMG_20190618_101142.jpg (2048x1706, 508K)

Attached: IMG_20190618_101025.jpg (3504x2476, 1.21M)

>mfw I see streamers that don't even recognize the jiggy until his entire chat is flooded with "JIGGY!"
>they were watching the screen the whole time during the Jiggy bouncing

Attached: dispair.jpg (520x390, 43K)

What’s sad is half those characters have the potential of being completely unique

Attached: IMG_20190618_101110.jpg (1345x1147, 201K)

If you called it a "puzzle piece" instead of a "jiggy" then there is a greater than 75% chance you are a bandwagoner.

>half of people i watched after called it a "puzzle piece" or a "jigsaw". it's the best way to rid out true fans from just people screaming for views.

Attached: IMG_20190618_101126.jpg (3008x2184, 815K)

i'm too drunk to format my shit, fuck me

Attached: IMG_20190618_101006.jpg (1836x1601, 314K)

obviously ganon does but lucas needs mentioning. he should have had a unique final smash and down-b by this point.

Thought it was going to be Pokey until I saw DKs mouth, then I knew immediately it was going to be Banjo and got teary eyed when I saw the jiggy.

Attached: IMG_20190618_102945.jpg (927x858, 92K)

Thats pretty absurd. Like what do you even mean by react, we react to all things naturally. Do you mean like you had to have a childlike reaction?

Attached: IMG_20190618_102905.jpg (3500x2452, 866K)

Attached: IMG_20190618_101029.jpg (800x500, 67K)

I got that because I remember having a hard time on that part when I played it on an emulator because I had a really shitty controller.
I'm actually ashamed I didn't recognize the part with DK and the orange.

I had the play 1 like all the cool kids not the Mario console

I wasnt looking and just heard the sound so I thought it was a bouncing key or something

>Dark Pit uses the same 3 weapon types as Pit, staff is delegated to a shitty final smash, instead of using the staff as default and two other weapon types that Pit doesn't use
>The only reference to Dr Mario that Dr Mario has is a fireball reskin, not a virus to be seen
>Of all the swordplay options, including special moves in FE, Lucina just does what Marth does
>Of all the swordplay options, including special moves in FE, Roy just does what Marth does
Of all the swordplay options, including special moves in FE, Chrom just does what Roy and Ike do
>Ganondorf is nothing like any of his canon appearances at all, just punch wizard casting fist over and over
>Young Link has NO references to MM, doesn't even go Fierce Deity for his final smash
>Toon Link has NO references to PH/ST, just uses the same moveset with some normals altered because his legs are too stubby
>Of all the moves in all of Mother, Lucas only uses ONE that Ness doesn't use
>The only difference Daisy had from Peach got patched out
>Simon and Richter are weirdly echoes of one another instead of drawing from their own games
>Dark Samus does NO cool phazon shit like her AT in 4 did
It's not fair, man. I wouldn't even mind the amount of FE reps if there weren't four Marths. The only echo done well/properly is Ken, imo.

yeah i blinked unironically and was still wondering what was going on in that trailer.

That actually confused me a bit, is it because Konga threw oranges in BK or because Donkey had Explosive Oranges in DK64?

Attached: IMG_20190618_101018.jpg (1065x1155, 105K)

fug u I was looking away for almost ten seconds because I had to do something and missed the jiggy
but this means my surprise was even more of a surprise
also Diddy a fucking adorable

Pretty much all of them other than Dr Mario
>Dark Pits bow replaced with the staff he uses for his FS
>just look at project Ganon for Ganondorf it goes without saying
>Young Link could have a moveset based off of MM with mask transformations or they could make some small changes like replace his bow with a slingshot
>Toon Link has plenty of unique weapons to make a moveset out of like the skull hammer and even some shit from the DS games
>Lucas’ and Ness’ movesets dont even make sense based on the context of their games but who cares
Even Lucina could get a spear instead of a sword but no one cares enough about her for her to get a unique moveset

I don’t even like Banjo or have even played the games and knew as soon as the Jiggy bounced by. My WIFE knew as soon as the jiggy passed and she doesn’t even play games

Figured it was Banjo when they SHOW NOTHING BUT RARE CHARACTERS.

It's not hard.

Reminder Vinny has the most genuine reaction ever

youtube.com/watch?v=XlO52WSp4ag
>His Smile and Optimism: Restored

Attached: IMG_20190618_101010.jpg (808x1000, 144K)

I gasped and tensed up until they were shown. Not one was I gonna take my eyes of the screen and miss a second of what Banjo looks like in 2019.

>implying this isn't a schtick
you guys come to him because he has the demeanor of a clumsy puppy.

Yeah, it puzzled me too. I really can't figure out whether the BK trailer has a reference to BK, or DK64.

This is all I can post for now, maybe I will post more fanart in one or two hours

Attached: IMG_20190618_101057.png (900x792, 375K)

well there was those screens in the intro that has those rivalrys again. good shit disregarding that.

The dude has been wanting Banjo in Smash for a literal decade so I'm thinking it's pretty real.

hmmmm no i watch his streams he only played BK when his chat talked him into it and he actually became a fan along the way. wholesome shit honestly.

No, Smash fans are notorious for only playing Smash and not any other vidya. It's honestly a little annoying when they claim to be huge fans of a franchise but never played a game in that series. I'm not even trying to gate keep but these people need to shut the hell up sometimes. I've met Smash fans who claimed Lucario was a water type and said Ganondorf is the true form while Ganon was created solely for Smash. That's not even the worst I've heard, either. It's baffling.

Attached: 1534283007424.png (235x235, 94K)

>Dark Pit
Replace silver bow with dark pit staff, violet palm or ogre club for down B, ogre club or ez cannon for side B (obviously no double club), staff air special for FS
>Young Link
Goron roll for down B (charge), deku flight for up B, zora arm-fin boomerang for side B, slingshot for neutral B, FD for FS, changed back after specials
>Toon Link
Tornado up B, sand wand side B (moves outwards while charging like gerninja's shadow sneak), skull hammer neutral B, keep bombs, finish the FS with a drop-stab
>Lucas
I must admit, never played mother 3.

>Streamer sees the jiggy bounce
>Doesn't even react with "what was that?" if they don't recognize it
Imagine having observational skills this bad.

Never ever tier: Banjo is given a trailer like Joker and potentially Hero, explaining his pack and Dixie pops up midway as Diddy's echo, bringing that one image with her playing the Switch with the others full circle.

>Dixie is literally just Diddy but with a hair move
And already more unique than most of the other dessert with that alone.

OP's topic, I didn't know what to think when I saw the Rivals montage and moreso when DK was yawning. Dixie was the first to come to mind until I saw the jiggy bounce off-screen. All I had to do was wait.

Attached: 1550174508166.png (899x644, 254K)

Dixies move potential screams a DK echo instead of a diddy.

My thought process was basicly
>oh another villain?
>Wait theyre gonna put the fuxking seal from tropical freeze or something? Why dk again?
>wait a second, maybe its because a Rare thing?
>*Jiggy drops*
>NO FUCKING WAY
Literally confused as hell until that jiggy dropped. What a great trailer lead in. Really didnt need to redo the fake out, but the hype dk and friends had after the title drop was great

Attached: Banjojo.png (1052x744, 1.5M)

Ness represents his game as a whole and not just his character specifically, so Lucas is already a few steps in the right direction when it comes to clone characters (Kumatora's powers, Duster's rope snake, and unique normals that are all kicks, like Duster). Down-B should be PK Ground or maybe even a thunder bomb. Final smash needs to be PK Love, Ness can keep Starstorm.

>Dixie pops up midway as Diddy's echo
Braindead post
Echoes MUST have:
Identical skeletons
(Near) identical powersets in source material
Fill an identical role* OR be a literal clone** in source material
Even if you waive the second point and claim tail and ponytail are similar enough, and that jetpack and ponytail-copter are similar enough (to be fair, Chrom also breaks this rule for no reason other than FEwank), she already fails on the first point.
*Daisy, Lucina, Chrom, Ken, Richter
**Dark Samus, Dark Pit

Ken and Ryu has the most deviancy between each other, Peach and Daisy seem pretty identical. Dixie may be a Diddy echo but i see her use DK's cargo hold grab and kong tornado

My favorite thing about all of this is that people were saying Banjo and Kazooie would be a Duck Hunt clone, and that's the exact character they used as a "fake out." Like they had that argument against him BTFO by the Smash team themselves.

well, those people weren't wrong. Duck Hunt's tilts are all BK inspired.

anybody that seriously argued that is colossally retarded

Ken and Ryu have
-Identical skeletons
-(near) idental powersets in source material
-an identical role in source material, both in lore since they trained under the same master for the same goal, and in playstyle as shotoclones.
Dixie fails the very first point.

We've seen his F-Tilt and Down-Tilt. Neither of those are Duck Hunt inspired.
Also, we have tons of characters who just punch and kick for their tilts. Other fighting games call those moves "normals" for a reason.

Might I add, Peach and Daisy are exactly identical. In skeleton, in powerset, in role, and even in Smash. Daisy had a tiny difference but that got patched out.

Good. We need enough people to be willing to sink money into the franchise so that they continue making the games.

well yeah. but we know those slot theorists are full of bunk all these years. we shouldn't assume we fully know the roles of echoes when sakurai might throw more echoes into a DLC package and a character such as Dixie is in there.

I forgot who exactly, I think it was Sakurai himself, but an official source literally stated echo fighters must have identical skeletons. It's why Isabelle isn't one.
I'll agree the rest is my own conjecture based one what lines the existing echo fighter fall inside of, but my point still stands.
Dixie fails the first and only officially stated point.

well Dixie may not qualify for an echo and she not a candidate of this DLC pack, if Dixie is in somewhere i think the echo slot is something sakurai is willing to make an exception. there will be work of course with the animations on Dixie, it will clearly not be a Diddy or Donkey echo but we might have her as an "Echo"

>Chrom is Roy with Ike's up-b
>Dixie is Diddy with DK's up-b
wow, so hard

I screamed and stood up at the jiggy because it was an impossible thing becoming real

So... not an echo. What you're describing is not an echo. A half-clone maybe, like Falco or Dorf, but not an echo. Also,
>the echo slot
Stop drinking bleach, user. It's not healthy for you.

Better argument than what the other dude posted so far, but she still doesn't have an identical skeleton.

Dixie would be a semi clone.

I do want her, but at this point could live without her

Unbraindead post.

it's early in the morning. just trying to come up with a possible method sakurai will make Dixie a reality. I just saying i don't think she will have a official number but will become number 36Ɛ.

>we're going to get a fire emblem character

Attached: 1527475903190_0.png (512x448, 24K)

Stop posting before you've had your morning coffee. You sound like a braindead idiot.
No identical skeleton == not an echo fighter == not xƐ even if she ever got in.

She's definitely not DLC material, I don't think any non-main protagonist or main villain really is at this point. They have to be someone who can get people excited.

Attached: 1560757211821.png (626x667, 594K)

you know you're a good user and i have to concede you are right.

I blinked tho user.

Never played banjo, yet I somehow reacted out of second hand glee, knowing how happy everybody would be. Never thought I would still be happy for others in this manner, and just assumed being burned out fried my emotional receptors.
>what about pic related? My real childhood main man.

Attached: 1552650571432.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

Attached: 1554124872301.jpg (195x259, 9K)

play banjo if you never ever. Bizhawk runs it best.

Fellow PS1fag, I would have went full s󠛡o󠛡y mode if he got announced too.

That was a very weird jiggy to reference.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

of course i'm not a real banjo fan. wasn't even shot out of my dad's balls when that game released. and i'm 19

>jiggyposting
Could this be the birth of an epic new meme?

Dixie would be a good echo, just Diddy but with a different recovery

>beginning of the game jiggy
>weird to reference

the point user was making is basically the mesh of the two kongs and Dixie's animation style of fighting with her hair. too easy to assume just make Dixie fight like Diddy but she would take more advance of her hair than Shantae would, and that's gonna take more planning than an echo.

But didn't characters in game also call them those at different points? Pretty sure they did.

“I don’t think there will be Banjo, guys”

I get that, but it just doesn't seem very iconic to me. They could've referenced anything else from Mayahem temple that were more memorable, like the kickball tournament, the FPS mission in the temple or controlling the golden statue. It just seems like a very random pick.

Chrom.

I know that, but realize this is Smash which is known to take liberties here and there. Yes, she's different than Diddy. But in a sense, she's already over 60% of the way there. And Ken proves you can get away with it. And yes, I read the chain with the other user, dump that coffee in the sink and grab some water.

Attached: 1446219775533.jpg (221x158, 17K)

They do, and a lot of commercials and stuff called them that too.

Welcome Banjofags, to the world of Smash Secondaries. Where people with know prior knowledge of a fighter's games complain about their moveset/stage and play nothing but smash and never even consider playing the games their favorite fighter is from in the years that they've mained them. Here's an example i see a lot:
>DUUUR why is little mac so shit LOL
Hmm yes, why IS Little Mac, a character known in his own series to be an underdog that goes up against people that use gimmicks, outright cheat, and are just stronger and faster than him, not a top tier fighter??? Could it be that Sakurai intentionally made him a sort of glass cannon that revolves around hard punishing mistakes with simple yet effective combos (like what you do in every Punch-Out game that exists)? Nah he's just poorly designes LOL

a banana is to donkey kong as a jiggy is to banjo. it's only the thing in the games motivating the character along.

Usually Ssslumber is one of the later Jiggies from the level, too, since you have to activate Mumbo to do it and its one of two doors you can choose from to do first. Its also surrounded by ither jiggies and areas, the cheat room, the swamp, the Grip Grab Jamjars station, Humba's Wigwam, etc.

I still can't believe it was real. I put Banjo as a joke people didn't ever expect to get in, like Steve. Only difference is some people wanted Banjo, even though he seemed logically impossible.

Activision is the problem.
that deal would not be cheap.
also crash is more popular.

I want pic related in it.
I know your pain.

Attached: Sir_Daniel.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>Scott the Woz acting like Banjo is a big deal and he cares a lot about it.
Dude. Zoomers don't get to be Banjo fans. Y'all had to be there, playing the shitty collectathons on your cutting edge N64 in order to qualify for Banjo fandom.

What a fuckin' poser.

Why are all these Fire Emblem characters called hero? Why don't they have names?
I can't believe we got fucking Solo and based Guv' on top of Erdrick, holy shit, plus Madason for the final smash

if Cloud can be acquired Nintendo will pay top dollar for Activision's modern Pitfall Harrys

Attached: 1558985423300.jpg (1024x564, 64K)

He was born in the mid 90’s user. He had an n64.

Nairo got it.

What if I don’t give a fuck about Banjo and wanted Dixie Kong instead, who is an actual Nintendo character for this Nintendo all star series?

What's worse you have heard ? That level of stupidity makes me curious

Attached: 1503384938698.jpg (632x699, 55K)

>Sir Dan will forever rot in PSAS

Attached: 1541077271501.png (1093x1223, 2.61M)

I react to it and I never played Banjo

have you not heard of the remake announcement?

No he didn't. His first modern console was Gamecube/Wii. If he was born in the mid 90s, [probably the late 90s] then it would be at least 2002 before he's old enough to appreciate Banjo.

His first console was a Genesis btw.

>Hmm yes, why IS Little Mac, a character known in his own series to be an underdog that goes up against people that use gimmicks, outright cheat, and are just stronger and faster than him, not a top tier fighter??? Could it be that Sakurai intentionally made him a sort of glass cannon that revolves around hard punishing mistakes with simple yet effective combos (like what you do in every Punch-Out game that exists)?
Fucking hell, how did people NOT realize this? They were saying this in Smash Four that he's good on the ground but bad in the air, that's the fucking point. He outright said Little Mac is helpless in the air but people still cried. I only played the first Punch-Out game and even I know what Little Mac was supposed to bring to the table. Smash secondaries were born with Brawl and emerged during Smash Four. Notice the sudden arguments about relevancy and the massive push for 3rd parties? Brawl was a mistake.

but cloud comes from a japanese company
we are talking about activision.
The vultures of modern gaming.

>Nintendo all star series

Attached: 4059409A-6509-41D6-8860-B08B808E9C6B.jpg (1280x720, 343K)

I was born in 1997 and I still played Banjo when I was like three years old. I obviously didn't beat it or anything, but I distinctly remember playing it and watching family members play it.

I recognized the jiggy, though I didn't go fake apeshit since I never played Banjo. It's cool he's in. He belongs in smash.

please nigga a company can bargain with another company. Smash is huge why wouldn't Kotick want easy money from paying smash nerds and look like the champ doing so?

Then you're just dumb. Why would you want Dixie Kong over Banjo?

>I was born in 1997 and I still played Banjo when I was like three years old
So? Does that make you a serious Banjo fan? One who's committed and engaged to the point where you care about him in the future? I remember seeing The Lion King in theaters. That doesn't make me a big Lion King fan. I was too young to properly even enjoy it.

>knew it was banjo
>didnt react because I don't like smash
I just want a new game or remake, but it would need to be outsourced to devs that actually give a shit for it to be good.

Attached: banjokazooiechristmas.jpg (668x800, 440K)

Attached: 1540911166256s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

You do realize a shit ton of zoomers grew up with an n64. It went on to have games until 2002.
I know because t. zoomer that grew up with banjo

This is some severe level of entitled autism

>You do realize a shit ton of zoomers grew up with an n64
Yeah but Scott didn't.

It's different for everybody. I born in 1996 but was sorta poor as a kid and didn't get too many games. So I played Kazooie and Tooie about a million times over 10 years and it became my favorite series.

To me, a "Banjo fan" is someone who played the games and cares about them. There's no reason to limit that to "ONLY PEOPLE WHO WERE THIS AGE WHEN THE GAME CAME OUT CAN LIKE BANJO AND BE A BANJO FAN" Come on, dude.

>It's different for everybody.
Yeah but it's not different for Scott. He's said enough about his gaming pedigree/history for this to be something I can say confidently.

Scott is excited as a fan of Nintendo related IPs. If I recall correctly, Scott's not even a big collectathon guy.

my first game was moon patrol and that game was made 6 years before I was even born

Why have so many of you people become so fixated on recognizing the jiggy? Or is it one or two people who just can't stop bringing it up?

>Months/Years of rumors and rosterfaggotry
There's a shitload of fake Banjo fans who came in only because of Smash rumors. That's just a fact. Scott looks like one of them because we know he doesn't really have Banjo fan cred. You don't react the way he did unless you're a FAN and not just a guy who played and enjoyed the game.

ur stupid

Same

I guess so, but I'm personally super excited for the Dragon Quest characters despite never having finished a Dragon Quest game (I've played 9 to almost the end but that's the extent of my experience with the series.)
I feel like a lot of people are the same way with Banjo.

He wants ALL the bandwagon characters you fucking mong. He cried like a bitch when Waluigi didn't get in

>guys project M is canon. look at all these ABSOLUTE UNITS. WAH!

he just seems to meme it up for his gullible fans.

i didn't finish the direct so i got spoiled with the pinned thread

Attached: popcorn.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Who cares
lmao @ ur life

>muh no true scotsman

Attached: F4388EE4-7D42-4D0D-8247-7B6984651CBA.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

That's not even a guarantee anymore. Killer Instinct was an accident of respect, user, not the norm. Battletoads has shown that MS simply can't work with or outsource Rareware IPs worth a goddamn.

I've wanted a new Banjo game for some time now, but given the circumstances, Smash's treatment of the duo is the most respectful resurgence we can hope to have for the time being.

Im a leak gargling faggot so as soon as smash bros started I knew it was banjo because Erdrick was already announced. I didnt lose my shit until the DK vs K Rool screen because thats when I was 100% sure.

Attached: 1560032604891.png (360x333, 184K)

serious question. if the only dragon quest game i beaten was builders, does that count towards me beating a DQ game?

>People don't recognize DQ11 protag from silhouette
>Doesn't even recognize when he appears properly
>Calls him Erdrick
And finished with good taste of:
>"OMG ERDRICK IS IN SMASH! NO WAY! I LOVE DQ!"

>Jiggy bounces, people don't recognize it
>Only reacts when Banjo-Kazooie's shadow
>Doesn't recognize Jinjonator
>Doesn't recognize the Gruntilda reference at the end
And of course:
>"OH MY GOD THEY GOT BANJO-____ IN!? BASED SAKURAI! I LOVE BANJO-____ SO MUCH!"

Bonus round:
Calls the jiggy a puzzle piece
Calls 3 a Goku
Doesn't recognize DQ music
Doesn't recognize any of the DQ characters except 3 because of "muh leak"-shit they have been following
Keeps saying "OH MY GOD!" Repeatedly before the splash of "The Hero" appears in hopes no one notices the fact he doesn't know his name

I love live reaction clickbait influencers so much
I have only played DQ8, but even I recognized DQ11 protag. And I have never played Banjo-Kazooie but still know fucking Jinjonator.
Maybe it's because I watch too many speedruns

I wouldnt even mind a Nuts and Bolts 2, but I doubt they could even do that justice

im seriously suprised people didn't recognize that. and the reason donkey, diddy, and rool are cheering is because RAREware getting sweet recognition nigger.

Attached: 1509730832176.png (298x279, 40K)

Please, go on. The stupidity of Smash players is always fun to laugh at.

>Calls 3 a Goku
To be fair dragon quest fans also called the heroes Goku, Gohan, and Trunks.

Yes.

a game like nuts and bolts needed a bolder vision since the massive scope of the worlds gave the meme "lifeless empty worlds" a push.

somebody should have sat down at just dotted the maps with little things here or there to keep players interested like korok puzzles. not even that it's just go to point a to b the racing lego game.

I once met a person who thought shulk was a fire emblem character

I mean, you could tell it was the Luminary on the horse from his shoes/outfit. It is pretty striking if you have played 11.

i couldn't have guessed but i was making guesses anyway since i never seen Luminary before except in some 11 screenshots. the white horse i was thinking 8's cursed princess.

The worst were dumb hypefags who thought the Hero alt skins were Echoes, different characters, or switchable characters with different abilities like the Trainer Pokémon. I don't play DQ but I caught on INSTANTLY that they were skins, and even that flat topped ape Etika, of all "people", was able to puzzle that one together quickly. I only bring him up because, you gotta be a real damaged motherfucker to be dumber than Etika.

the magic system made people think this way but we don't know how the spell commands work. it's clear now they all know the same moves.

ya the worlds themselves were pretty bare, but I did like how transparent the game itself is with its dialogue. You can pretty much hear the developers talking through the characters for most of the game which I found pretty neat and they were also able to sneak in a bunch of rares usual crude humor that you just don't see nowadays in the dialogue.

Diddy doesn't use his tail for attacks anymore, it's a neglibile difference

Yeah, but I mean like when they don't recognize Hero at first and then unironically think 3 is Goku
Deep sighed reeee inside my mind

I didn't react at all because I don't give a shit about Banjo. Stop drinking so much söy.

Attached: 1560765550134.jpg (1920x1080, 771K)

Why didn't they include Banjo's famous move "Drive a fucking car"?

i think that sort of in-jokey dialogue is what made people like Jontron hate it, but i'm sure now all these years later people can come to see it for what the game is and not focus on what it should have been.

I'd play Nuts and Bolts given the chance now.

I did___ react to the jiggy.
But I only really wanted him to be in for an influx of cute pawpad feet pics lol.

Attached: 1560716978.wuffeet_warmingup.jpg (1280x960, 329K)

Attached: 1544031981463.png (269x340, 39K)

Attached: 1510870634971.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1465546296050.jpg (245x160, 12K)

It's even worse when they call the Luminary "Goku". That just outs them as neither a DQ or a DB fan, a normie of the highest caliber. IIRC, DBS Android 17's design is based off the Luminary.

Attached: DQ Heroes Smash.jpg (800x450, 113K)

i mean future trunks is one of the most iconic DBZ characters. how pathetic of a money grubber are you when you can't get your saiyans right.

I guess trunks grew up officially but i haven't watch the show farther than Buu.

Fixed that for you

Attached: B91PS4XpF8ZAAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (896x643, 264K)

Gohan, Serge, Trunks, and fish boy are my favorite dragon ball characters.

No thanks, you can keep it.

I wish Serge was a toriyama character. but we got Blue 8 so may as well pretend it's him

when I finally play a DQ game to hype myself for the fighters pass, I'll play the game with the green haired guy
Green is my favorite color and he has dragon wings or some shit as a headpiece, so he's pretty cool in my book

You are delusional if you think Nintendo games will show up on Xbox.

STEVE BTFO

Attached: dd532026944c7dad0dea9c4a71ab76241227406215_full.jpg (640x356, 39K)

The best version of 4 is the mobile version, sadly.

I never said they would, I simply posted the image of Mario and Banjo together.

I was planning on getting the DS port

well i think there's a bit of evidence that Nintendo might exit the market after switch since there's nowhere to go from here in console design. my thoughts is they take the joycon patent to pc controllers, and i predict splatoon 3 to be a multiplat that requires these special copyrighted nintendo controllers.

but for now a pipedream it ain't habbenin lol

Luminary looks more like 17 than Trunks tho.

Attached: Full Power 17.png (960x539, 626K)

you are making a mistake. you want to get mobile for it adds a party chat system that adds narrative structure to the game the DS version lacks.

get in on pc with blustacks or whatever works best.

17 has the hairstyle but future trunks has the hair color and sword.

I don't see Nintendo leaving the industry anytime soon, but I can see them and Microsoft eventually merging. Especially with Microsoft constantly explaining "Project Scarlett" as some sort of experience that doesn't need a console, whatever the hell that means.

>still posting about banjo despite not playing the game
Go make your shitty fanarts (they all suck BTW).

DS port is better than the original version, but missing the party chat really does hurt that game.

I'd love to see that "evidence", or whatever you are smoking.

Trunks has purple/blue hair, not brown.

Attached: Trunks Gives Power.png (841x427, 768K)

>had to look away at something else for the exact moment the jiggy passed, so I missed it
>still spent those few seconds afterward thinking it might've been Dixie or whoever else
>Kazooie shadow catches me completely off fucking guard

Attached: 1511667399843.gif (229x206, 2.34M)

i have no "evidence" except market speculation (not evidence) and Nintendo and Microsoft being friendly, coupling with Nintendo's attempt at mobile makes me think a Nintendo Multiplat is within our lifetimes.

Same

Honestly I didn't see the object flying across the screen because I was looking at K.Rool's belly.

Attached: 1547514894.gorath_kroolwm_-_copy.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

in my brain i was thinking the Luminary had white hair. ok i just got trunks on the brain.

On the same note I feel like people who want porky in smash are fake fans and that the real fan choice is giygas. Imagine the reaction from fake fans though:
>IS THAT MEWTWO????

I knew it was him just from the horse

They tend to mistake everything anime esque for FE unless it's a Zelda character or Joker. Even Cloud has been mistaken for a Fire Emblem character. Frankly I've never met anyone in real life who even knew who Cloud was. I know that's sad but the landscape for games is pretty different now.

I don't see Nintendo going multiplat, at least with Sony or on PC. Nintendo working with Microsoft on the other hand could eventually lead to a probable merger, which if done right, could create quite a dominating company in the future. The creativity of Nintendo combined with the power of Microsoft could make for a lot of IP renovations and the such.

>Moveset trailer shows him attacking a singing Jigglypuff
>No one gets it

i don't think a merger is going to happen if ever. that's due to Japanese laws making companies as old as a century Japanese cultural relics and not to be sold to foreigners. Microsoft isn't gonna left Nintendo absorb them either, so it's simply just friendly terms.

>Me when trailer popped up
OH SHIT IT'S BANJO AND KAZOOIE
>Me when DK yawned AGAIN and K.Rool was sleeping
OH SHIT IT'S THEM
>Jiggy appears
>I get up from the chair and almost go mad as Ninkendo did
ITS FRICKING BANJO AND KAZOOIE HOLY SHIT
>When Duck Hunt popped up
FUCK YOU
I SWEAR TO GOD STOP IT
>Banjo falls from nowhere
HOLY SHIT
>Spiral Mountain, Bottles and Grunty show up
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
>Specials
OH SHIT THE EGG GUN

Attached: fhdfhs.png (680x680, 244K)

YAAASSSS BANJOOOOOOOO

Attached: soy10.png (344x971, 214K)

Attached: 1559286247925.jpg (991x413, 77K)

>shit a brick after watching the trailer
>drag out the old n64 and banjo cart from the videya shelf
>half way through mumbos mountain complete run
>everything freezes progress lost
>give the cartrige a good blowjob
>freezes again almost completed treasure trove cove
Wtf i hate the n64 now

>fuck you, I swear to god stop it
This is where I can tell you are a fucking liar. Only retards fall for the EXACT same trick twice, and even then how do you fall the for the trick in the first place? There is no way you figured it out when the trailer immediately popped up.

>>Me when trailer popped up
>OH SHIT IT'S BANJO AND KAZOOIE

were you spoiled by leaks because the beginning didn't hint towards that at all.

Nintendo has said multiple times that the only way they would leave the hardware business is if they just shut down

It’s all Rare characters, that’s why they parodied the K. Rool trailer so much

I didn't "react" cos I'm not a manchild

If you didn't react to the last shot in the montage with Dk, diddy, and K rool, you're not a real Banjo fan.

Threadly reminder that a new banjo game was listed on Amazon Germany shortly after Nintendo's E3 presentation.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-20-42-22-2.png (1435x2474, 230K)

Nintendo is in a comfortable spot, but i'm not saying outright they're quitting, that's just uncertain from my standpoint. i'm saying a Nintendo/Microsoft multiplat game?.... maybe

if you say so. i honestly thought it was another rival then i got lost back when we had DK yawn. I blinked and missed the jiggy too. so i feel really off on the uptake.

typically when they just didn't know what it actually was. Theyre also called gold nuggets, biscuits, rocks, etc.

Attached: 1560723618342.png (474x477, 444K)

Ganon was made solely for smash? Holy shit how can their be more retarded claims than that?

Attached: 1394493179072.png (208x193, 110K)

>shitty collectathons
is this what a true bk fan is like?

Attached: 1560360590029[1].gif (480x263, 3.77M)

Attached: 1560827599278.gif (360x360, 748K)

>literally who game comes out before you're born and you're expected to know an obscure item from said game that you've never played and won't because it's trash

Attached: tumblr_static_2uwrhrgvwi80ckk84cgc4o088.png (1601x927, 908K)

>Kazooie
>Him

the only character that came before i was born was Pac-man, and I was a huge Ms. Pac-man addict. age is not relevant to who enjoys the games.

of course fuck those cunts who bandwagon and get called out.

Attached: based mons.gif (328x168, 67K)

If you are excited for a character to be added then you ought to know basic parts about a character. If you were not excited for a character before your time which you knew nothing about then clearly the argument is not directed at you

Attached: 1560281158214.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

At least he got that much. And he's getting a remake now. My man Dart didn't even make it to PSAS.

I was born in 1999 and got an N64 when I was 12 and Banjo was one of the first games I had for the system. Am I not allowed to care because I was physically unable to play the game when it was released because I literally didn't exist when the game came out? All of you boomer elitist cucks are so fucking jaded. There will always be bandwagoners, but not every zoomer just plays fortnite

Attached: marco-angelo-valiao-gunstar3.jpg (1199x920, 169K)

I reacted to it and I couldn't care less about Banjo.
What now?

Don't use Steven to shitpost unless it's Steven After Not Surviving

I wasn't fully awake and I didn't recognize it, I also didn't play the game. I thought it was K Rool's crown, and the character was going to be someone from Tropical Freeze or another Kong. I'm glad for Banjo fans though, he definitely deserves to be in the game.

>Y'all
shut the fuck up

>missed the jiggy, blinked or some shit idk
>already realized it was banjo the second the cut into the same setup as the K. Rool reveal trailer
>didn't even expect or want him beforehand
Get on my level scrubs. If you needed the jiggy to tell you, you're just slow. It was clearly going to be a repeat of the K. Rool trailer, fake-out and all. That means it has to be some old character people had been wanting for a long time. It'd also need to be some vaguely family friendly character to make sense there. There's only one real option left there, even without making the Rare connection.

i still hate kazooies brush hair

>game i've never played and don't know anything about is trash

millions of kazooie birds die every year so you can paint with the finest breegull paintbrushes. pay your respects to art.

>It'd also need to be some vaguely family friendly character to make sense there.
this is some 4d chess shit, why the fuck are you lying on the internet

theyre called breegulls, rosterfag

AHAHAHAHAAH WAY TO READ

They get views for their reactions. If they act like they’ve always wanted Banjo and Kazooie then they get put in one of those “streamer reacts to Banjo-Kazooie reveal trailer!” Comps and get more views.

>stevefags still posting this thread
You forgot to lie about the twitch streamers reactions that you totally don’t watch but still somehow know how they reacted.

Attached: 55F6DD59-F154-4F7A-A1C7-3850B8739C30.png (806x563, 840K)

why would you call them kazooie birds in the same sentence

repeating words in the same sentence is just boring so i flavored it up.

>trailer starts
>confused as to why they're playing K. Rools trailer again
>extra scene during the villain montage of Dk fighting K. Rool
>wonder if this is a new villain?
>cuts to DK chilling with K. Rool
>completely lost as to who this could possibly be a trailer for
>Jiggy appears
>mfw

Attached: 1533740973797.jpg (1365x768, 504K)

Hey hey user, give some credit. They were too busy watching the direct themselves because they're too good to act like manchildren.

Just listen to how composed they are! youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c&feature=youtu.be&t=120

stevefags dont play banjo. i dont watch streams so ive no fucking clue if they reacted like this, but i saw plenty of secondaries making moveset analyses

if you didnt react when you saw it was a repeat of k. rools trailer style you're not a real banjo fan and are just an underage bandwagoner

>Not knowing it was Banjo the instant 3 Rare characters were on screen.

nice. really though, she shouldve either had a solid tuft of hair or a couple of feathers like in n&b, the shitty 90s hair render doesnt look good at all

Tonally, I mean. DQ hero got introduced into a big dark ""epic"" sword fight, for example. They're not going to have some anime swordsman or an edgy realistic dude come out into a cartoon fakeout and fucking chop up duck hunt dog or whatever meme character they picked for the it, right in front of the kongs.

GUH-HUH!

Attached: banjo.jpg (800x775, 301K)

Attached: DB4E578C-FF66-459B-862D-41C16BED0B1A.jpg (651x1024, 59K)

it's very close to how Rare visioned these characters. yeah i agree it's weird but it's still kinda there.

Attached: banjokazooietooie[1].png (692x1017, 512K)

>OHHHH ITS BANKEK-KASOI OHOOO OHHHHHHHH YAAAS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS BUT I PRETEND TO BE EXITED BECAUSE IM A SOI STREAMER

This thread again?

>that guy who didn't recognize Castlevania instantly from the mummy and medusa head
>that guy who was "hyped" for Simon but was confused at Richter
>that guy who didn't instantly recognize K. Rool by the stomping screen shake in Sakurai's outro before the video even played
>that guy who didn't instantly recognize Ridley by the bird's eye shot of the level (which shows up in fucking Brawl you didn't even need to play Metroid)
>that guy who thought the DQ Hero was Fire Emblem
>that guy who called the Luminary Erdrick
>that guy who thought Isabelle was an echo despite a host of literal new moves you could see on the fucking screen
>that guy who thinks every trailer is Subspace Emissary

Attached: shigeru-miyamoto1.jpg (1000x563, 314K)

dis

why not both?

OMG I REMEMBER THAT BEAR IS THAT ONE THAT JONTRON USED TO TALK SO MUCH ABOUT!!!!! OMG YES YESSS!!! I NEVER PLAYED THE GAME BUT THAT IS MY CHILDHOOD THANKS SAKURAI!!!!

>he didn't recognize bottles, grunty, spiral mountain or the jinjonater

Attached: zorak beats you with his fucking chair because you are such an idiot and it probably wouldn't e (500x382, 125K)

are youtubers literally your childhood?
actually scratch that I'M OLD.

Jinjonater is hardcore BK nerd-dom. i just called it the big jinjo cause i don't remember one off characters.

me when I notice the jiggy

Attached: 1555267270178.png (434x524, 244K)

i wish we had rare's original concepts for b&k, but from what i heard their in-game models mightve been made without anything like that. id mark down the weirder design choices (like hair on a bird) to limited 3d rendering

BREE

Attached: 54915cc147d5fa7d.png (732x852, 174K)

sakurai's team made the dr. wily model from scratch in 4, so they got the artistic power to recreate 90's rare almost flawlessly.

Attached: 35A1BFCE-8D63-46FF-B96A-9953BBD49157.png (923x315, 371K)

It seemed like an excuse to show the sneaking animation when Banjo moves slowly. That's practically the only time across the series where it's required as far as I remember.

i wonder what colors will kazooie get in her alter skins?

some of those are pretty reasonable desu

one of them might be a simple hard green color to be the dragon, she's probably not gonna get a proper dragon skin but I WILL PRAY TO MY DEVIL SHRINE FOR THIS

>Wanting Banjo as the Rare rep instead of Joanna Dark

we got zero suit samus, what would Joanna add honestly?

youtu.be/5QsPH2KDCrQ
youtu.be/YcRnxwcsEgo
youtu.be/DgRZAiaMh6o
youtu.be/PClIyCW6gnw
youtu.be/YqselpCA0wo
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtu.be/ndXpoIbKWFI

Attached: 50DF0D58-B5CC-4930-AD52-02D6FC095BB0.jpg (557x315, 19K)

97 here. All I remember of Banjo was playing it at a hospital in 2002. My family had a ps1 back then but not an n64

Couldn’t that just be Banjo’s fighter pass?

New Conker game reveal when?

>that guy who thinks every trailer is Subspace Emissary
Haha yeah, imagine being that guy...

Attached: 1560816730753.png (801x724, 707K)

you can't exactly buy the characters independent from the fighter pass, but i been wrong in this thread plenty.

Joanna has way more weapons and abilities than ZSS, she'd be closer to Snake, if anything.

well ok. we got snake and we got zamus and we could have joanna. but i think we just gotta keep dreaming this one.

>the second one is a reading of one of my shitposts
Fucking based, fuck Steve

Attached: 1425971551624.png (447x337, 147K)

Attached: 1439316882353.gif (400x300, 1.81M)

those first five, with some dramatic editing, can become the best shitpost smash seen yet.

I’ve played every Mother game, and I can say with certainty that Porky is the obvious better choice. He’s had more screen time than Giygus, is more relevant to the Mother series, is more relevant to the Smash Bros series, and is the more “realizable” fighter. Giygus would make a good final smash for Porky though.

>Tumblr filename
>steven universe faggotry

Attached: 32423423543.png (607x426, 110K)

in EBB guyges was just a tangible humanoid but in EB geigas was pretty much miasma unfathemable to humankind. Porky is human through out, and even got foiled by a smarter person, (not you). honestly Porky's perfect but i want the Pokey translation to win out.

Is from the original design.

Attached: Edison.png (655x655, 280K)

Saw it, and immediately was overcome with disgust.
I'm a boomer, and enjoyed bk as much as any other kid who wouldn't eventually grow up to be a furfag.
The issue is that a present day microsoft reps have no business on any nintendo or Sony game. At face value, bk seems feasible enough as a fighter... Idk, it just seems wrong to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCYmf5gKI84

Japan doesn't know about Ba-

Attached: why.jpg (700x700, 76K)

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 9K)

you can, but i don't know if you'd be able to on amazon. i'd think it's the amiibo for him, myself.

well i payed 20 dollars for the whole fighter pass on top of the game NO QUESTIONS and i never seen the option to pick and chose which blindbox fighter i can select.

Same. I’ll admit at the time of Smash 4 I didn’t know who Cloud was and the other day I was playing Ultimate with my friend and he said “I don’t know like half of these people, who is Cloud?”

>why.jpg

japanese cultural thing where if an animal sticks it's ass out it's a cute sign of rejection. sorta like how King K. Rool, a very English creation used a giant snot-bubble to represent deep sleep on him.

>needing to see the jiggy
>not IMMEDIATELY knowing as soon as DK showed up
Weak.

Then you're autistic, and also a dumbfuck because Banjo was literally a Nintendo property until Microsoft bought rare.

>see jiggy go by
>"oh... Banjo's in"
>mostly tune out for the rest of his reveal and look at Yea Forums's reaction

Yes you can, I bought Joker like that. I don't think you can buy them from Amazon though

I guessed it was Banjo when I saw all three Rare reps on screen.

You consume soi

I heard it while reading the sticky and I refused to believe it to not get my hopes up

I recognized the jiggy but don't give a shit about Banjo Kazoople.
Honestly, imagine being an elitist cunt over a 20 year old Mario 64 clone.

for future proof don't act like that if stickies happen they generally become true always. omit shit like Yea Forums, Yea Forums, forward slash, forward slash, Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums

I didn't recognize Richter, I hadn't played Rondo or SotN at the time. I also only knew the what is a man line, not the die monster line. Sorry I don't meet your standards.

Or maybe I just didn’t care?

>implying people didn't assume DK meant Dixie or Funky

honestly i heard Cranky a tad more than those two but i would say fans want all of them.

Attached: 24t4t34t341.png (574x784, 492K)

One person on one of those reaction videos said that they thought it was for Dixie Kong

I'm still in disbelief

Attached: 1533615922076.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

if you "reacted" at all beyond a simple "oh, that's nice," you're a manchild.

>Calls him Erdrick
He's dubbed the name Erdrick at the end of the game. XI's also the only DQ I've played. I just assumed all heroes followed suit.

Well that's fair, bur your headcanon of past game events didn't happen.

>the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen
>not having an utter tolerance to alcohol already

Attached: 1560626517319.jpg (365x431, 46K)

Do these people think they'd actually try to sell us Diddy Kong in a wig or Donkey Kong in a bandana for 5.99?

you are bragging about your supposed maturity on Yea Forums. please for the love of god have a look at yourself

I reacted to the jiggy and I had never played Banjo up to that point
How do people not just know it through osmosis?

There are still people who think fortnite is still the biggest thing ever. it's called living under a rock.

I have never played Banjo and I recognized the jiggy right away.

it doesn't have to be over the top but if you acknowledge that a 'jiggy' went past the screen then it's probably good enough

I feel like young link should keep the bow as it was the main item in MM and the movset you described is heavily based on MM

Attached: 1504115916875.jpg (704x400, 57K)

Was that a jiggy mah niggy?

Attached: 1560364269550.png (266x224, 116K)

>SM

Attached: file.jpg (500x528, 59K)

>playstation all-stars chads invade the thread

Attached: Theboysareback.jpg (960x544, 111K)

I wasn't looking at the bottom of the screen so I missed it because of that. I think it's dumb to claim people aren't fans if they didn't recognize it right away because I think a lot of people just missed seeing it.
Though I admit there is probably a few streamers who are pretending to be super hype even though they aren't really fans of Banjo
COUGH ZERO COUGH

Attached: 1529633282709.jpg (557x318, 26K)

>retarded Banjofags that think they are badass for recognizing a jiggy
Yes you are true fans, you caught all the fraud streamers you supposedly don't watch. What awesome, above it all people you are.

Attached: joeyeyes.gif (400x300, 1.76M)

I turned it off right at this point, I can't believe Nintendo would fucking be a bunch of dicks and give us a SECOND trailer for a character we've had in the series for years now.
God. Really hope I didn't miss anything important.

Attached: 1544414775746.png (1174x649, 1.44M)

I was watching with friends and was sort of distracted. When I saw it go by I asked "Was that a Jiggy?" and no one else saw it and one of my friends said it looked like a Banana, so then I thought it was gonna be Dixie or LANKY

So I did recognize it, but was dissuaded by my friend.

Luminary’s hair isn’t brown

yeah it is

t. faggot who thought Luminary and Future trunks were the same.

>not watching clips of streamers being retarded so you can laugh at how fake and transparent they are
LMAO at ur life

Attached: 1559204317344.png (522x561, 444K)

Pic related is a man who would watch this year's Forza reveal and ask what the horsepower the toy car had.

After the villains thing, and then showing DK again I thought it had to be Fredrick

You missed the part with banjo XDDDD

I don't doubt anything about smash DLC anymore. Not after they sold us characters that had already been in the series as fresh "DLC"

Who the hell designed that horrifying Steve. It's repulsive

Attached: 1512012079970.png (408x459, 454K)

>not knowing as soon as they started the direct off with Smash, deducing that there would be another reveal at the end and it would obviously be a long and popular requested character Banjo
Absolutely pathetic.

>Not knowing as soon as Microsoft included Nintendo as part of their e3 schedule, realising there would be a connection between them and Nintendo and realising that it would be about Banjo as Phil Spencer has endorsed the inclusion of Banjo multiple times.
Honestly kill yourself if you couldn't make this connection.

Doki Doki Waku Waku

Attached: 1541543280263.jpg (400x400, 27K)

cringe

>"We've already seen this?" despite the obvious addition of K. Rool
>Completely misses/doesn't recognise the Jiggy
>"Yo who is it?! Who is it?!"
>Doesn't recognise shadow
>"BAANJOOOO"
>Falls for the fake out - AGAIN
>"THEY ACTUALLY DID IT, IT'S BAANJOOOO"
>"SAKURAI!"
How can you be this bad at faking a reaction?

Attached: Zelda bored.png (209x307, 125K)

my stream was too shitty to make out what it was when it bounced by

Attached: FC07D603-86BE-4ACD-8526-2AF4E087C05F.jpg (1046x783, 94K)

I am not even a Banjo fan, and I still got a stupid fucking smile.

Attached: happydock.jpg (500x287, 29K)

Damn, you've won mate. GG

Attached: Isabelle shock.png (285x303, 98K)

>They don't even mention Kazooie
Fuck, even Etika got that right.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 11.26.16 PM.png (387x519, 204K)

I reacted immediately to the Jiggy and called it a Jiggy and not a "jigsaw puzzle or "puzzle piece", I was able to name each of their moves according to their abilities from the games, I called the Jinjonator the Jinjonator instead of calling it just a Jinjo like some people did, I knew that the scene of King K. Rool falling off the mountain and being crushed by a boulder was a reference to the end Banjo-Kazooie where the same exact thing happened to Gruntilda after being defeated, I even knew that that end scene with Banjo stealing the pancake in front of the sleeping Ivysaur was a reference to the Ssslumber Jiggy in Mayahem Temple from Banjo-Tooie where you have to stealthily steal a Jiggy from a giant sleeping snake.

As much as people like to say that the majority of people that wanted Banjo & Kazooie in Smash aren't true fans and are just jumping on a bandwagon, I will never let people tell ME that I'm not a true fan. I've 100% both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie multiple times and I have wanted them in Smash ever since I was a kid. This is my childhood dream coming true and I am fucking excited.

I reacted immediately to the Jiggy and called it a Jiggy and not a "jigsaw puzzle or "puzzle piece", I was able to name each of their moves according to their abilities from the games, I called the Jinjonator the Jinjonator instead of calling it just a Jinjo like some people did, I knew that the scene of King K. Rool falling off the mountain and being crushed by a boulder was a reference to the end Banjo-Kazooie where the same exact thing happened to Gruntilda after being defeated, I even knew that that end scene with Banjo stealing the pancake in front of the sleeping Ivysaur was a reference to the Ssslumber Jiggy in Mayahem Temple from Banjo-Tooie where you have to stealthily steal a Jiggy from a giant sleeping snake.

As much as people like to say that the majority of people that wanted Banjo & Kazooie in Smash aren't true fans and are just jumping on a bandwagon, I will never let people tell ME that I'm not a true fan. I've 100% both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie multiple times and I have wanted them in Smash ever since I was a kid. This is my childhood dream coming true and I am fucking excited.

Honestly when I saw DK the first thing I assumed was that it was a Rare rep, not a DK rep, and by Rare rep I specifically mean Banjo & Kazooie.

Same. I even noticed inconsistencies with Spiral Mountain's portrayal in Smash compared to the games, such as the cliffs behind the tree stump area being way too short, as there was no grille area where the Stop 'n' Swop cartridge sat or where the extra vehicle parts are in Nuts and Bolts.

Attached: nut.jpg (640x472, 36K)

I wanted to reply to that other post but I wanted to do it in the same post but I had already posted it so I deleted and redid the post and deleted the old post so I could post a new post replying to that other post.

Attached: 1559762070378.png (654x480, 278K)

Honestly, I didn't even notice the Jiggy. I was looking at the characters and only caught a glimps of it right before it rolled offscreen.

Attached: 1557976968089.jpg (400x400, 51K)

unironically
I knew this was the end of steve shitposting

Attached: 1540525377751.jpg (1024x901, 39K)

This post doesn't even apply to you retard. Fucking zoomers and their nigger level of reading comprehension

I had a feeling it'd be Banjo when I saw DK yawning. The Jiggy that bounced by solidified that feeling.

lol

And that's a good thing!