"Country roads take me home"

>"Country roads take me home"
MORE LIKE TAKE ME TO A FINISHED FUCKING GAME

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Attached: WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vzaufkLaUIE?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc7j4CdgNLAmPzMs_DKMJEss&t=26
youtu.be/vnnf42BQTfo?t=1232
youtu.be/As0aspQaBgM?t=1272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty good these days. They've been fixing a lot of issues and adding content

Hello Todd

FALLOUT 76? I'VE HAD BETTER THINGS FALL OUT OF MY ASS!!

Attached: 154364363635.jpg (720x449, 88K)

kek pretty good

FALLOUT 76 NUCLEAR WINTER? MORE LIKE FALLOUT 76 NUCLEAR DIARRHEA DOOKIE!

Attached: 1543294170325.jpg (1376x1013, 90K)

This is unironically a fuckin' based thread

They actually made what they wanted.
Trouble is nobody wanted a RUSTlite game set in the Fallout universe.
One good thing is the item degradation/ survival mode experiment is over.
So something good came out of 76 after all.

tell me when they remove the """""feature""""" where if you're moving, your camera y axis sensitivity is halved

He'll have to review it, right?

Attached: Raid_2020_Cover.jpg (263x379, 27K)

You think in a decade or so we're going to be getting a bald 50 year old nerd doing videos on PS2 games?

People have been saying that for years, wouldnt be surprised if he quits in the next couple of years

Put AVGN in the title so I can filter your spam.

we.. we sprayed the dogpile with popari and painted it.

ALL RIGHT. IF I’M GONNA PLAY SOME SPORTS GAME, I GOTTA START WITH THE ATARI 2600. YEAH! THIS IS WHEN SPORTS GAMES WERE FUCKING SPORTS GAMES. JUST LOOK AT THESE TITLES! “BASEBALL”, “BASKETBALL”, “FOOTBALL”... NOT THIS MADDEN SHIT! JUST PLAIN ASS, NORMAL, EVERYDAY, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT, NO NFL, NO YEAR, NOT NAMED AFTER A PLAYER, NOT NAMED AFTER A COACH, NOT NAMED AFTER A REFEREE’S PET GOLDFISH, NO QUARTERBACK, DIME BACK, NICKELBACK, SIMPLE, ORDINARY, UNEMBELLISHED, UNMISTAKABLE, CRYSTAL CLEAR, AS FRANK AS FRANKENSTEIN, AS BLUNT AS AN ATOM BOMB, ONE WORD COMPOUND, IT’S MOTHER-FUCKING, GODDAMN SONS OF BITCHES, FUCK FUCK FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!!

Attached: C0BB376B-0987-4C3B-9E81-530CEA991ABF.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

What an awful episode

Avgn was, is and never will be good. it was always cringy, forced le ebin pooopoo rants. also mike mattei is a sickly looking weasel with a speech impediment.

>people memorise boring unfunny monologues
yikes

There's that part in one episode where he travels to the future and saw himself as an old man playing Wii games. That's exaggerated but he's basically that old man now, playing newer games that he can't understand like Sonic 06 and Resident Evil. He should just stop doing AVGN, but it's probably his biggest source of income.

Joyless cretin

Of course. The review is going to be shit though.

This can be fixed in the ini in 2 seconds

literal 5 yo

>James is barely involved in AVGN anymore, aside from starring in them
>Killed off Monster Madness
>Movie reviews don't even use clips anymore, due to James bitching about about possible copyright strikes
>Board James is done

Cinemassacre is dead as shit, but there was at least a good seven year window where it was awesome.

>popari
ESL pls.go

MADDEN 91

>"Country roads take me home? More like take me to a finished fucking game. What were they thinking?"

MORE LIKE TAKE ME TO AN ORIGINAL FUCKING POST.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

THIS GAME WAS SO FUCKING BAD IT MADE ME WANNA MAKE PASSIONATE LOVE TO MY WIFE

The older AVGNs are still pretty good. I know he's acting but you can feel the sincerity in his lines when he's talking about games that he knows. Sometimes the anger felt too real even, like in the Dick Tracy episode where he's clearly angry and just started screaming at the camera.

Did you just re-type the text rather than copy pasting it?

Attached: 1560866040741.png (649x702, 196K)

And now the rental shit is gonna be killed by Mike's girlfriend

you would rather be in deliverance than play this country bear piece of shit.

I love my wife's daughter !

yes because i didnt want it in all upper case

oddly, rental reviews uses actual movie clips in their videos, while james uses clips in his solo vids. james occasionally takes a risk and uses a silent clip in his movie review.

wtf is going on

rental review was dead on arrival user

>id rather.... abolish slavery
>id rather let women have the right the vote
>playing this game is worse than fucking a bus full of niggers
>this game is what happens when you don't gas all the jews *sticks index finger up* implying the holocaust happened!
>you'd have more fun entering a grocery store after segregation has been outlawed
>to describe this games ass-nes, id say its like living in a country with open borders
>imagine walking outside your house during a gay pride parade, that's what playing this game is like
>it fucking sucks, it fucking blows, its a faggot
>and i don't like it

Attached: 1541282900414.png (781x631, 693K)

Mike got a girlfriend? How long until he kills her and makes a suit out of her skin?

i never like this one it goes on and on and the joke was pretty obvious and not very good anyways.

>we live in a timeline where the irate gamer didnt went full alt right fag and got banned from the entire internet forever

I didn't watch anything from the AVGN until a few weeks ago and he's actually really funny. I always assumed it was just cringe but he's genuinely great. anyway what happened according to our friendly BGS Maryland leaker who posts every couple of months, they created the game world and items then handed it over to BGS Austin who created an awful multiplayer game out of it. can't expect more when they've only made shitty multiplayer games in the past

this is why mike doesnt write for avgn anymore

even unfunnier than the original, thought to be impossible but you did it, congrats

For now he's shilling her shitty channel and knocking farts out of her asshole.

Attached: 10inchesfartknocker.jpg (622x662, 54K)

you mean, how long until erin picks up knitting and makes a blanket for him?

Attached: mike_zelda_blanket.jpg (621x802, 74K)

>gets featured at e3
seriously, what the fuck is this? Erin's top video hasnt even reached a 100 k views. Arnt there thousands of twitch whores 10x more popular than erin plays that could of hosted it? literally, why her?

Attached: 1560102631080.png (328x700, 464K)

Who the fuck is she anyway?

that guy is cringe incarnate

>trekkie
jesus what a normal faggot.

he's unfiltered at least.

No because screenwave won't allow him

MADDEN 92

>Literally less features than the previous Fallout games
>Add back some of the features
>Durr it's a good game now
Faggots like you are the reason games suck now

seething tranny

>it already has a fix, just learn to fucking code

some people think erin's origins are camwhore-ish esque stuff.
But, for the cinemassacre timeline. she started in 2016. Every video on cinemassacre would have top rated comments from two females; erin plays and supapixelgirl. Erin and Supa's comments were really really fucking basic and shitty, like the bare minimum in thought. But they were always top rated because of thirsty betas upvoting girls (though, some people speculate erin bought bots to upvote her comments). People on Yea Forums and Yea Forums would screencap one of erins or supa's comments just to show how riduculous the thirst was. Then in 2018, mike stopped featuring claire in pics, vids, or anything. Almost like a bootsy incident. And then in around october-november 2018, erin shows up in cute dating photos with mike. And gets featured in mikes livestreams. Then Supapixelgirl completely stopped posting on cinemassacre vids; a lot suspect of jealousy. But supa went on the truth reddit to deconfirm this (i still think its true and shes lying)

Turns out erin had moved all the way from california to pennsylvania to live with mike; meaning they were ldr'ing for some time. You can hear mike scream in some of erin's lets plays, meaning they live together.

Erins first appearnance on cinemassacre was this
youtu.be/vzaufkLaUIE?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc7j4CdgNLAmPzMs_DKMJEss&t=26
>0:26
Then, mike used the official cinemassacre account to start shilling erin's shitty youtube video. It was not as intrusive as now- it was on the youtube discussion page, for the powerglove video. But then james actually shilled it too.
Erin cameo on avgn here
youtu.be/vnnf42BQTfo?t=1232
>20:32

And finally, we have the spice girl rental review, and e3 incident.

Attached: dzkDSNzO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

have sex

>You can hear mike scream in some of erin's lets plays, meaning they live together.
Good old Mike.

Attached: 1558975879714.jpg (346x427, 56K)

>that time when bethesda shipped a game they forgot to make

youtu.be/As0aspQaBgM?t=1272
>21:12
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: fuck.jpg (639x612, 42K)

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Bitch I nearly failed both cs courses I took and even I can edit an .ini file
It's not hard to do unless you're retarded.