- 30+ songs
- a new stage
- like ten enemies on that stage
- an entire boss as well
- multiple items
- AND an assist trophy.

And Ashley just stays an assist trophy and that’s it, that’s a joke

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1016K)

Castlevania just got a collection and had 2 seasons of the netflix series, a season 3 is in conception and Castlevania probably is the next project for Konami unless it's MG. (maybe both.)

>an iconic series that matters
>a bootleg reimu of a side character nobody remembers

Honestly, an echo is a disservice to the franchise
Castlevania deserved the dragon quest treament since all belmonts play literally the same fucking way
Julius, JONATHAN and Trevor skins fucking when?

Has someone recreated this pasta but with Banjo and Steve yet?

While I admit that I've got little faith in them, and that they would seriously need to step up their game to get there. The potential of a Konami redemption is really exciting. Who knows. Maybe fortune will actually smile upon us for once.

That said. What the fuck was Capcom doing this E3?
They kind of showed off a little bit of the Iceborn expansion on some of the E3 side-streams, and we got to see that RE5 and RE6 are going to come to the Switch.
But was that seriously it? What the fuck Capcom what are you doing?

Capcom (and probably Konami) are probably working on the next gen right now. and so can't show games that aren't going to be for this gen. (halo infinite was an exception because it's a microsoft ip.)

>like ten enemies on that stage
All in the background, so fuck off

>castlevania
>a beloved, iconic franchise that was one of the defining games on early nintendo consoles

>ashley
>loli fapbait from a side game of a side character

There's plenty of images of Ashley on boorus for you to fap to. She doesn't need to be a playable character.

ashelyfags don't even play wario games

you pedophiles couldn't even understand what actual suffer is being a landfag
>4 spirits (none of them are even fucking ace)
>1 track
>shoulder bash is the only reference to the land games in wario's moveset

Attached: 1535337583635.png (562x908, 392K)

ashley is such shit
also nice copy paste

le cute and funny xd xd xddd fug u advertisers!!!

That's because Ashley has zero potential. She's unexpressive and her moveset would suck

trashley doesn't even deserve to be an assist trophy

my nigga
honestly, ashley doesn't even deserve to be a fucking mii costume

Attached: let him in.jpg (300x300, 20K)

She's a popular character with a cool design, I think that's exactly what makes her perfectly suited to be an assist trophy and mii costume.
Haven't played Warioware so I can't weigh in on her viability as a fighter, but I can believe she wouldn't make a good one.

Castlevania franchise sold more than Metroid

Your waifu isn't getting in get over it already you pathetic lolicon

shes a cute loli with a generic design(japs eat this shit up and falls in the same category of "shouldnt even be a 3D model ingame" like isabelle

A lot of the music are remixes imported from previous games, Judgment and Harmony of Despair.