Just recently watched the death stranding trailer

just recently watched the death stranding trailer

is it going to be on pc?

Attached: 2892C85C-3F0A-4CA5-ABAA-1FC86C621002.jpg (1400x1400, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/death-stranding-pc/
streamable.com/shiej
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's supposed to be coming eventually according to an early interview.

No, retarded phone poster

Maybe. But not currently.

timed exclusive for 1 year

so consoles only? why do i have to buy a snoy console for one game

>is it going to be on pc?
The whole thing is funded by Sony, so probably not.

Attached: LaLiLuLeLo.jpg (2920x4008, 2.5M)

solid snake was on pc doe

I would expect a timed exclusive. PC is too profitable of a market and Kojima games are too expensive, it would need a PC release to justify the opportunity cost

It'll come out alongside a price reduction on PS4 Pros and a bundle. They'll make mad money.

>PC

Attached: 1517406990874.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Well we did eventually get Bloodborne on PC...through PS+

From what everyone's saying, the question is whether it will come 6 months later or an entire year after it comes on PS4.

>The whole thing is funded by Sony
Just like Shenmue 3 right?
Based Sony fully funding games and not just throwing a few dollars their way for fake "exclusivity"

My favourite part is how Sony totally doesn't remove the logos of competing platforms for multiplat trailers to give the illusion of being an exclusive, its very honest and nice of them

PS4 > 1 year gap > PS5 4K edition > 6 month gap > PC Ultimate GotY edition

They have to make sure they get as many purchases along the way to the version everyone wanted from the start.

Attached: 1560540083393.webm (960x540, 679K)

Woah just look at all of that gameplay
BASED Kojima does it again, I can't wait to play his next masterpiece!

pcgamer.com/death-stranding-pc/

There's already plenty about the gameplay.
The structure of the game seems about delivering packages, you plan your route and you either take a longer and trickier path through mountains but with less risk of being caught, or you go through planes where they can easily detect you.
There also seems to be missions about assault bases.
And then there's the BTs who will appear at certain times and make you play stealthily, and if you get caught you are sent to this "hades" dimension where you have to move through an active warzone and try to escape from it.
Also, it seems that you can't "die", and that instead when you get killed you are reborn, but you leave a gigantic crater in the palce where you "died".
And seeing the Kojipro logo and what Mads says in the last trailer, it seems like the Moon will be either a level or a map in it.

>is it going to be on pc?
Yes. the moviegame walking simulator will be on youtube so all you need to do is head on over to youtube dot com and there you go.

You don't like movie game walking simulators?
I thought MGS1-4 were part of Yea Forums's favourite games.

Piracy

>The structure of the game seems about delivering packages
AHAHAHH so not only is it a walking simulator, it's literally a mail delivery simulator. holy balls Kojima has people mesmerized with his pseud shit.

Attached: 1535325253439.png (950x451, 368K)

cope

MGS was always in moviegame territory but there was at least some excuse for gameplay between them. now in death stranding you literally just walk around and mash buttons as evidenced.
streamable.com/shiej

COPE

Attached: 1543444189733.png (593x580, 621K)

>MGS was always in moviegame territory but there was at least some excuse for gameplay between them
No there wasn't.
What little there was is the clunkiest, worst third person gameplay in videogame history.
MGS is, by far, the worst stealth franchise ever made.
And yet you like it and the only thing you talk about it is the plot.
Hell, the only reason you hate Kojiam is because MGSV WASN'T a movie.

Stop being a bunch of posers, you love movie games, Yea Forums is just another casual shithole.

>pseud
Let me guess, you are the kind that praises le ebin mgs2 colonel speech.