Warriors are bitches XIV

Attached: 1549112437047.jpg (960x955, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxTF_jG6dac
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/2c332cc3da3736a71e127f74595de156ae241530
youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
eorzean.info/archives/32357579.html
twitter.com/SOKENsquareenix/status/1140897043897937922?s=19
twitter.com/yummy_mgmgmg/status/1138513310817538048
youtube.com/watch?v=TXc0loyuq9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqju18pcq6U
youtube.com/watch?v=E6F52AOfG3g
youtu.be/3EuF0Bjuclg?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MMPR rangers
>Zeo megazord
what did they mean by this

Attached: shinten.jpg (1277x652, 129K)

I hope that being a tank will actually require some more tanking even as OT, now that all tank classes are getting offtank mitigation abilities.

You forgot
>TIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAN
>AAAAAAAAAA
youtu.be/FxTF_jG6dac

Attached: 1560667864691.png (435x409, 190K)

Yoshida is a fucking coward.

Attached: 1560852258633.png (1838x628, 104K)

Beginner payed to skip levels.

Trust me.

Attached: 1560358191849.png (1007x607, 485K)

NEEERRRRRDDDD

>Advertising the expansion with the one job that won't be able to participate in it
What did Yoshi-P mean by this?

Attached: 14.png (1185x1137, 2.3M)

yikes
just go look at some gameplay footage of the original game

Attached: 64428685_618648321973246_1859230649815854799_n.jpg (1080x1079, 162K)

Yeah, it had soul.

Tanks didn't gain any extra individual mitigation abilities, so they can't really start shitting out busters more frequently. The only thing they could do is design more fights like A3 or O3 that force you to swap frequently.

Speaking of which I wonder if they're adjusting O3 to account for Awareness being gone.

Why do people hate HW's Hildy again?
Apart from unfunny old people joke it was good.
Also Cyr is based as fuck.

Attached: 1548185621627.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>was not a flop
>made shit tons of money
Look at SE's financial records for 2010
XIV 1.0 sent them in the fucking RED

Hildy was never funny.

which job changes actually look good to you and which look disappointing?

so far for me

pld, positive
war, positive
whm, possitive
blm, positive just because changes were minor and the job was fine before
drk, negative
ast, negative
sch, negative

Reminder that 1.0 was a commercial failure with a minuscule playerbase and horrible profit margins and no matter how much you bitch nothing will change that. The game failed and Yoshi's remodel was a success and arguably the most popular MMO on the market.

You'd have to be a total mong to think anything Hildy is bad. He's the optional comedic relief, a good lad with hit or miss stories.

>People will unironically take this bait

Honestly because it was rushed. They weren't going to do Hildebrand, they were going to go all in on the Scholasticate stuff with Briarden instead but people started crying for Hildebrand and so the end result was two mediocre questlines instead of one solid one.

Because HW after 3.0 was very bad and soured a lot of people on the game, so they brought back Hildibrand in an effort to save face, which were very short at the time they released so it wasn't worth it just for Hildibrand.

It was shit and it failed as a result. Your "soul" is just autism.

> automatically thought zyuranger suita with the ohrobo instead of the pr equivalents.

Is my weabovolving or something!?

Actually autistic. 1.0 was never good.

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_52nd_PLL_17_Minfilia.png (1500x2000, 907K)

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/2c332cc3da3736a71e127f74595de156ae241530
how are they going to keep the servers up at launch

the copy pasted, and turned 90 degrees world was the exact opposite of soul.
the game also ran like complete shit, and all of FFXIV's spaghetti code problems are because they created 2.0 ontop of a bed of pure shit that was the original game.

Attached: 43779420_196067291293218_6358819292958883087_n.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

>whm, positive
thats kind of cheating, they could have done anythign to lilies and you can lable it as a positive change.
I personally think MCH is going at a positive direction in terms of leveling and max level experience. Heat/battery generation and sinks are distributed evenly and not as punishing. Wildfire spam still sucks.

>Running Castrum Abania
>Get to the bridge before final boss with a shitload of trash packs
>Shield Oath on
>Flash 2 times
>Circle of Scorn
>Start spamming Total Eclipse
>SMN & SAM STILL rip aggro off me
I think I should just turn my soul stone in. I'm obviously not cut out for this. During the final boss I could not switch into Sword Oath, otherwise I'd risk losing aggro if I didn't Rage of Halone every other rotation. There were one or two moments even in Shield Oath where I had to Rage of Halone or Flash.

If I'm already so shit that I'm losing aggro, then I don't know how I'll do when they remove Halone & Flash in ShB. Total Eclipse doesn't generate any AoE threat right now as far as I know.

They aren't.

The scholasticate shit was shit and would have been shit either way. Nobody cares about a dumb soulless murder mystery about characters we have zero attachment to. Hildibrand is comedy, and that makes it unique in the game. It is the smarter choice.

"That's not how you kiss?" Khloe looked at you in puzzled, genuine innocence.

The servers will crash and Squeenix will blame some random DDoS attack even though it's just players trying to log in.

what ilvl was your gear

I don't hate it, but I would have rather they let Hildibrand take a break and gave Scholasticate a bigger budget and lengthier questline with lots of actual mystery solving.

That being said, HW Hildy does have my favorite part out of the entire line of quests released so far.

Attached: ffxiv_09302016_005619.jpg (1920x1080, 910K)

i feel like these retards need to watch the ff14 documentary on how much of a giant fucking disaster that shit was at every fucking level, especially on the developer side

>YoshiP will almost certainly fuck over Minfilia again
It hurts

Fuck you, mystery solving with Briardien was great and comfy.

I think visually there's plenty of good housing items being added and people are able to do a lot with the system. What I was mostly talking about with my post is that I personally don't like how the goal is to make a really nice area that you just kinda stand around in.

I think it'd be top kek to do stupid shit like WoW's fort crap; but why not let that crafter exp furniture actually work all the way to max level? Why not Let me add little Aetherytes that give me free ports to Uldah or some shit? Nothing ridiculous to the point where we're spending all our time in our house and the over world is (more) abandoned, but it'd be nice if it didn't feel like getting a house/apartment was just to go "oohhhh pretty" and then abandon it.

Hell why not add more gil dumps in it as well? Let me expand my house/apartment for ridiculous money, which would then make me get different furniture since I have more space to be creative (even if not a higher item cap), which would make more items bought by players.

Attached: D7Fctq-UIAAIE-U.jpg large.jpg (778x1144, 133K)

Pld: Good
War: Good
Drk: Meh
Whm: Good
Ast: TBD
Sch: Bad
Drg: Good
Sam: Good, though Hagakure being replaced by a braindead version of it sucks
Nin: Good
Mnk: TBD, but probably bad
Brd: Will feel better to play, but will be overshadowed by DNC, and losing synergy with crits sucks a bit.
Mch: TBD, probably mostly positive, because they can't do much worse than SB Mch
Blm: Good
Smn: Good
Rdm: Good
Blu: lel

GET THESE TRANNIES OUT OF MY GAME

Attached: uowsylfk9xm01.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Maybe this time she'll do one thing right and actually stay dead.

I'm not sure. It was a trash mix of Bardam's & a few accessories, pants, and gloves from previous Castrum runs on my other jobs.

Holy fuck. The state of Crystal. Good God what the fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-012515_Chrome.jpg (1080x1915, 297K)

>playing Red
>tank pulls boss
>diversion is on cooldown
>don't care and open with precast thunderwind melee combo and emboldened verholy
>be dead

Attached: 1559215105791.jpg (2000x1125, 396K)

No they won't, they always state the servers go down because of high amount of players logging in when expansions hit.

Attached: 654684.png (750x422, 384K)

They did though, every class gets a Shelton now and every tank has a built-in tanking trait.

Summoner is probably in its best iteration so far, even though it's still leagues off what the job plays like in literally every other game in the series.

Were the dps killing a single target?
Either way you should check individual mob aggro with melee dps because they'll always have to dps a single target a bit more even during their aoe.

>MUH COMFY MEME
No, fuck you. The rest of the game is "comfy". If it wasn't you wouldn't be fucking playing. The scholasticate quests were stupid and would have been stupid even if they put more effort in. They were not unique or fun at all. Just another boring as shit side quest except this time longer.

Every tank has built in 20% now, who fucking cares.
Well Sheltron will be shit but that's it.

good to see a game that caters to ephebophiles as well as the standard pedos

Lorelet here, can someone explain the ending cutscene of 1.0 to me?
Why was everyone fighting when the world was ending? What was Gandalf trying to do and why did he fail? Where did Bahamut go? Why wasn't the world destroyed?

>Tanks didn't gain any extra individual mitigation abilities, so they can't really start shitting out busters more frequently.
All four tanks can now help the main tank with mitigation though.

If comfy means boring to you then yes.

OH SHI

youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc

>melee dps because they'll always have to dps a single target a bit more even during their aoe.
what

>DRK: Negative

Just because you're pressing more buttons, doesn't mean you're actually pressing more buttons.

Oh no bro. The legal age of those pixels and polygons are very important to me.

FUCK shinten. Did you play Samurai to poke a nigga like a little bitch or did you play Samurai to do one single hit that does more damage than most people's entire rotation?
>muh parse
>muh logs
"No!"

>your game
It's /ourgame/ cisboi

I've seen this too and it answers literally none of my questions.

>he has no argument so he targets the "comfy meme"
Just as I had planned.

When you run out of TP and both TP recoveries are on CD, there isn't much you can do other than single target.
Thankfully, TP is gone in two weeks.

The people who didn't want to be stuck in the hole with Balmung took their chance to gtfo

autoattacks and ogcds

>answers

haha

Attached: 1552335542170.jpg (134x134, 8K)

Are you actually stupid enough to think they're not going to just make damage higher on tanks to compensate for the passive 20%? They're not going to be like "Yeah you've just got permanent rampart, so busters don't matter anymore!"

What the fuck is with shitters these days?

Attached: 1559718216038.gif (213x199, 341K)

Because Hildibrand is weeb as fuck. Like Neptunia levels of weeb.

>intervention has no minimum range so it has to be used as part of a damage rotation like plunge
unbased and not redpilled
at least you can keep one charge

>Midlander male
Lmoa

How?

>Give people 20% damage reduction
>Increase damage by 20%
For what purpose?
To flatten red mages who grab enmity faster?

>Well Sheltron will be shit but that's it

Why?

Garleans were invading and one of them had the brilliant idea of dropping Dalamud on Eorzea to wipe out the savages. The battle you see is the Battle of Carteneau, where the alliance was trying to fight off the Empire. Gandalf was trying to do something similar to summoning a primal but not quite. He was using the collective faith of Eorzea in the Twelve along with the aether his staff collects to try to conjure the power of the Twelve rather than the Twelve themselves to stop Dalamud and then Bahamut. This failed because Bahamut was stronger.

As the aether scattered from the failed attempt, Gandalf was infused with it and became a primal himself, Phoenix, and managed to put Bahamut out of commission, which leads to the Binding Coil of Bahamut raids.

What should I buy for 20 bucks for that dumb chocobo I can't help myself. Wish I could upgrade my standard edition and just get it with it but they don't sell it on Amazon.

I have a short but effective counter argument:
Horsebirds

>he doesn't know

some of you guys would complain about anything

To be fair dude DRK got gutted even if you ignore Dark Arts.
>Blood Weapon no longer stacks with Quietus and the haste buff is gone
>Abyssal Drain fucking ruined
>Power Slash straight removed (when it was one of the best animations), as a result DRK now has the most simple rotation of any tank
>Delirium is just a shitty IR now
>Worst self heals and utility of any tank, only saving grace is TBN
>Damage isn't even the highest of tanks to make up for all this (not that media tour builds are final or anything)
I am so glad they made GNB, I will be finally jumping ship and never looking back. SE fucking hates DRK.

game time.

>Why was everyone fighting when the world was ending?
That was Nael's psycho bastard army fighting to bring down Dalamud, the big red moon which Bahamut came out of. It should be noted that it was only Nael's army that was fighting there. Gaius actually came to warn everyone about what was going down.

>What was Gandalf trying to do and why did he fail?
A sealing spell, meant to contain Bahamut. Invoking the twelve, which eorzeans pray to. It is why you see the scions praying at altars. He wanted to use just enough to seal bahamut without actually summoning a primal themselves. He failed because Bahamut is just so fucking mad and did not want to be sealed again.

>Where did Bahamut go? Why wasn't the world destroyed?
I recommend you complete the Binding Coil of Bahamut raid series because it is explained there but if you would rather be spoiled Bahamut was mostly destroyed by Louisoix. What happened was he ended up becoming the primal phoenix due to everyone's desparate prayers from Bahamut's destruction. This gave him enough power to blast the elder primal into pieces. He was unfortunately tempered in the process. Allagan tech is keeping Bahamut together and slowly being rebuilt and the quest involves you going to three hidden spires to shut down the process for good.

>Didn't even read the post
Retard

time card

This post makes me mad., delete it.

I liked they ranged options you were given before which made it feel a little less like the other tanks. Abyssal drain being a shitty oGCD now and giving it a retard WAR button just fucking kills the job for me. The loss of insane single target enmity generation from DA power slash also really sucks and it's a bigger loss to DRK than it is for the other tanks losing their enmity generating combos.

Time card, you're going to need one anyway.

If I add a time card does it give me entry or standard, and the retainers I order do they follow the two months fee I put in the time card as well?

>he doesn't know

I miss HW DRK.

I wonder why they made viera have such weak chins

god damn it you're right

It's just so the galaxy brains who don't actually know shit wouldn't complain. Rampart alone was enough to absorb most busters before; if you could have it up for auto attacks, you'd be a saint to healers. You honestly think they're just going to go "no yeah that's permanent, no other changes needed!" What the fuck would even be the point of you having other cooldowns half the time when you'd literally passively have all you needed if nothing changed?

Attached: 1559246146796.png (533x847, 973K)

no

big moon intended by invading garlean faction is actually prison for elder primal bahamut
gandalf knew this (i think) and intends to summon the 12 eorzean gods to imprison him agian after he breaks free (hence the many characters praying at their temple, see primal summoning)
bahamut resists the rune prison and charges up to nuke gandalf, who in the last moment sends the warriors of light away
then transforms himself into the phoenix primal, through desparation (see ga bu and ilberd to an extend) and just lasers through bahamut, then they poof into aether and then read coil stories on what happens

I'm pretty sure they already balanced content assuming that the main tank was in tank stance user.

The level 50 raid answers all of that, for the record. Even has Voice acting and nifty CG cutscene.

Ideally they won't and instead make healing weaker, so that you need more spells to fully top a tank off.

I did, and it's not true. Short quests don't feel comfy because you don't feel involved with them, at least with the Scholasticate quests it took time to do and it was in Ishgard. Though I might be bias because I love Ishgard's atmosphere.

I like how they are making fun of Superbolide when it is better than Living Dead now after the buff to the CD.

I'm mad that granny elezen didnt permanently stay as a smoking hot bad bitch semen demon

>he doesn't enjoy having 2000 APM
I bet you don't even max skillspeed

Attached: 1554641546357.jpg (320x218, 38K)

So... you get higher chance at getting parts of sets you don't have already, right? Does that go for levelling dungeons only or trials, allaince raids too? Thinking if I should keep sets in my inventory too or just shove them into my retainer's inventory to save space as usual.

Attached: 1550421123309.png (316x494, 13K)

I'm mad that they didn't become the Black Waltz.

it's been a long time but I played 1.23 and what I remember is
>Nael goes around fuckin stuff up and creates a lunar beacon. This uses some sort of vague technomagical shit to call down Dalamud.
>We're led to believe that it's just gonna smash into the ground and fuck everything up
>Turns out that Nael is tempered by something that's inside Dalamud
>Louis X tells us he plans to halt the fall of the moon by summoning the twelve - those are the symbol things.
>Nael gets murdered by WoL on a floating island
>His crazed legionaries don't care and invade the projected landing site, which is also where Louis X needs to be for the ritual.
>servers shut down at this point
>movie reveals that it was Bahamut inside the thing. Louie tries to reseal, fails, and as a last-ditch move sends 1.x (You) forward in time. If (You) started after 2.0 then that guy never reappeared.
>Louie then goes SSJ and kills Bahamut with his Phoenix power
>Allagan technology designed to sustain primals in permanent undeath so that they can serve as a power source keeps Bahamut alive and slowly regenerates him
>You basically go into his soul and delete him in the last raid

what's the cd now?

Then play MNK, whose identity is supposed to be fast. SAM is supposed to be about big hits.

Bros... Are you ready to meet me on the First?

Attached: rarebro.jpg (531x583, 61K)

I actually love Ishgard more than any other city and I still disliked the Scholasticate quests. A questline being long doesn't make it good or make you invested. They gave us ZERO reason to like or be attached to these dipshit students, and yet they created a lengthy dumb mystery around them and acted like we were supposed to care for some reason.

The scholasticate quests would have been much better if instead of a random ass school and some punk teenagers we were investigating a murder mystery in the Temple Knights or something. You want us to be invested? Build the short story around characters we are already invested in like Aymeric and Lucia. Don't pull a pompous asshole extra from 2.0 Hildibrand and act like he is our best friend now and sole reason to care about this.

Possibility, but given all of the new healing tools they're getting...

I doubt it. Ultimate fights were pretty clearly finely tuned so that everyone had to output as much DPS as they could, healers and tanks included. If your tanks weren't in DPS stance, that alone could cost you a DPS check.

We'll have to see how they want to balance Savage fights though; I'll give you that one, atleast.

Attached: 1549127386333.jpg (600x603, 62K)

Six minutes as opposed to seven. It's still worse than HG and Holm of course, but it's better overall than LD at least.

>So... you get higher chance at getting parts of sets you don't have already, right?
That's not a thing.
For leveling dungeons you get an extra piece of gear for your class that you don't already have in your inventory after killing the final boss, but aside from that there are no such systems in place.

Why would I when SAM does everything MNK sets out to do better than MNK does?

SAM stole MNK's identity. Now MNK is the easy babby prog job like RDM

I thought they handled Briardien really well. Definitely not a pompous asshole.

>ilbro and rauban still bros on the first shard
make it happen
>haucefant is still alive and the wol breaks down in tears when he sees him

>So... you get higher chance at getting parts of sets you don't have already, right?
How would that work when everyone shares the same loot pool?

>Vauthry battle
>He's mind controlled all the female scions and Alphinaud
>He cock slaps the WoD and sends him flying
>All hope is lost
>Then a reassuring hand is felt on the WoD's shoulder
>"Just like old times bro"

Attached: 1548701255774.png (922x921, 1.61M)

>he has no argument so he just targets the Briardien jab
Just as I had planned.

Healers are getting marginally less MND than everyone's crazy VIT gains (because VIT is on everyone's accessories now). It won't be a huge amount, but healers will have to do just a little more healing. Casuals will feel it, but hardcore players probably won't.

I remember reading that in one of these threads at some point but I guess that's not a thing then. well, shit. It'd help with farming glamours (if i had the space)

>Raubahn never turned his back on Ala Mhigo so there's no bad blood between him and best bro

Attached: ilbueno.png (683x815, 486K)

Attached: e59e5a7f.png (247x133, 34K)

Attached: d2c7b600-s.jpg (600x257, 64K)

Where are my fellow Lalafell enthusiasts at?
Just imagine having a cute Lalafell lass bouncing on your lap

Attached: 1436069875549.jpg (960x1200, 187K)

Nice. Still is wierd thematically though. Why would putting a shield up bring you down to 1 HP?

Well played.

Attached: laughing elf man.jpg (300x411, 16K)

Maybe they will in 5.0, but surely not fucking 4.0 content you retarded piece of shit.

Krile

Attached: 1558503374853.png (1632x1080, 2.33M)

I wanna hypno rape a lala!

>spoiler
Implying we won't end up fighting an evil version of him instead.

What's the source on this anyway? I keep seeing people talk about the lower CD; which is great. And I get it's on the E3 Build. Great. I just mean does anyone have an actual video of in action or what?

Enjoy not getting invited to prog and world first groups. Balance discord already displayed the optimal way to play SAM. Either follow it or play a different job.

Block can't stop critical hit.

>it shoots a blast so violent it explodes in your face but it brings up a super powerful shield in exchange
I don't know fuck gunblades you should be playing dark knight.

What changed here?

>Innocence battle
>A well timed strike from Innocence puts WoD on their knees
>All hope is lost
>A hand appears on the WoD's shoulder
>"I got your back bro."

Attached: schberd (shadowmhigger edition).jpg (700x700, 221K)

So stack it with awareness. How often does this even come up?

You were cool, until you thought Female Lalas were half as good as the boyos.

Attached: 1559729967452.png (800x800, 552K)

Awareness is fucking gone in 5.0
Christ, why can't anyone fucking follow conversation in XIV threads today?

Ilberd.

Attached: 1488464399459.png (1200x675, 886K)

>fuck gunblades you should be playing dark knight.
Imagine having taste this fucking shit

keep in mind the devs never designed content around you taking tank stance off. Damage coming out should be about the same unless they deliberately raise or lower it.

I admire all Lalafell, I just tend to prefer the ladies

Attached: 1547333621174.jpg (1920x1080, 1022K)

You're basically overloading your gunblade to the verge of self-destructing to bring up a super-powered version of your other shield.

>Ala Mhigo existing on the first
Let it die.

Attached: 1492708435980.jpg (99x49, 2K)

What are the chances that BLU is ever turned into a full job?

There was like one boss in the entire expansion that used a forced crit tank buster. And with them taking away awareness entirely, I doubt they'll even do that anymore. So...

Attached: Os63UKo.gif (384x216, 499K)

Begone, this is our expansion.

Attached: ffxiv_02072019_001257_475.png (2560x1440, 2.39M)

What's the point if it almost kills you in the process?

Some chnages:
eorzean.info/archives/32357579.html

Attached: 26d7c128.png (248x115, 28K)

yeah cus he kill all of his brothers and sisters when taking the wall and sumoning a fucking primal

What?

Attached: notmycharacter.png (450x482, 364K)

Well, it doesn't fully kill you, and brings up a nearly impenetrable shield for emergencies.

Daily reminder that the only people claiming all Hrothgar will be played by gay furries are most likely jealous trannies and literal pederasts.

Attached: heterohrothbro.png (1445x2079, 3.01M)

We don't care about death.

You've got a self heal, don't you?

Why won't Amon drop his chest aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pure boys are far superior

Attached: YXL1WgJ.jpg (2280x2264, 258K)

How are those nerfs to blood weapon and abyssal drain treating you bro?

Why do they look so terrible?

Damn JP are slow on the uptake

Proabably depends on the reaction to the ShB updates to BLU.
They need a 4th caster anyway, and I wouldn't put it past them to recycle the failed minigame for it.

Why do they look so cool

Attached: s rank.png (1102x678, 1.14M)

reminder that personal housing was a mistake.

Nice try pedotranny.

made me kek

0%. It's future is either more limited shit, or the failed content pit alongside Diadem and Verminion, depending on the reception of the update that they are planning.

I didn't mention using awareness you shitter.

Attached: IMG_20181114_234143.jpg (725x622, 48K)

Those weren't his brothers and sisters, they betrayed Ala Mhigo and turned their back on it. Ilberd outsmarted everyone and got everything he wanted.

I'm sorry that you're homeless.

Attached: home.jpg (2560x1440, 2.08M)

>Have to wait 30 minutes for the main story which takes another 40 minutes
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: purge.png (555x312, 315K)

Got an English version then?

Attached: 45378.jpg (842x551, 245K)

I'm sorry that your house is held hostage when you want to take a break :^)

i have a home but all personal housing did was inflate the number of house owners and make it harder for free companies to have a home. not to mention all of the faggots who own entire districts because square enix is a bunch of lazy fucks that somehow didnt think people would do this.

Right here. can't play them due to how the armors look on a heavy-armor (and weapon) lover but still an enthusiast.

Attached: 1550718574089.png (667x450, 55K)

Civilians who were fighting for Ala Mhigo turned their back on it? Wat?

Attached: 1560847053409.jpg (800x450, 57K)

That's just a summary of what was posted in the Balance a week ago.

It's probably still up in the air, and they are waiting for people to get their hands on the 5.1 update to decide its fate, to either keep going with the Carnivale or cut their losses and resell it as one of the new 6.0 jobs.

everything exept a life well lived

>Drill: 700 potency
What the FUCK

Had to be done.

Attached: sad ala mhigger.jpg (888x798, 354K)

Honest, there's nothing wrong with lalas, it's just the people playing them that give the race a bad name.

Just to add on what the other anons said, during the raid you learn that Dalamud actually isn't a prison but closer to an eternal egg made to both create and contain a Bahamut ("a" Bahamut because the real Bahamut died aeons ago what you see is what his believers think how he was) in order to exploit the energy he generates.
That Bahamut creation scheme was fueled by endlessly torturing a massive amount of dragons trapped in Dalamud to ensure that they pray to Bahamut to save them, so even if Bahamut was to manage to get out of it, if he ever was to get defeated he would be summoned back inside Dalamud in order to get milked out of his energy.

It was basically a giant pray to energy converter.

Why can't players into PvP? It's so fucking easy to play yet everyone plays as if they have assburger's.
Why?

didnt have to be done, he chose to do it, he chose his fate

Ok great, I hate the shithole that the Balance discord has become so I left it. Is there an actual site I can go to that has it posted?

Balance is great for info, but man some of the chat there from people who actually don't know what they're talking about gets so stupid

>Blasting Zone potency up by fucking 100
>Gnashing Fang CD reduced by 5
>No Mercy doubled to 20%
>Sonic Break reworked to be nearly the same overall damage for one less GCD
>We haven't even seen the other tweaks to GNB ability potency
Lmao at all the retards who said GNB was DoA.

Go back to plebbit.

You have to coordinate with your team instead of just doing group simon-says

It had to be done to save Ala Mhigo.

this is OUR expansion, gunbros ww@

I want 3.4 SMN back. It doesn't have to replace current SMN because it's more like it should have been, but I want it back as a new class. It was my favorite class in this game so far.

Attached: 1455760024163.jpg (695x900, 332K)

Based ilberd bro.

READY TO RIP, BROTHERS.

Attached: 1560772561818m.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>didnt have to be done
The Eorzean alliance would never have gotten off their butts and pushed Garlemald out of Gyr Abania had he not summonned Shinryu on Garlean borders.
He is the reason Ala Mhigo, and Doma were freed.

>GBR is the new SAM + DRK

I rise to join the chorus...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560827574759.gif (480x270, 1.65M)

Well played.

>GBR
It's GUN

The worst part about this expansion is I have to deal with longer queue times as a Tank main because of all the shitty DPSers going "OH MY GOD!!!! GUNBLADES!!!!" And making me even MORE afraid to swap to something else. Like god damn every time I've level'd something else you guys have been the absolute worst, and this shit will just magnify it.

Attached: 1552709504814.png (851x768, 771K)

Do DRGs make macros for the eye or do they click the party member?

WE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Have they added any lengthy questlines in SB? Other than Hildi.

RIP AND TEAR (and gouge)

>double the tank population
>halve the healer playerbase
Thanks Yoshida.

You can do either one. Just keep in mind if you macro, you can no longer buffer your input. You have to press the macro as soon as you're out of animation lock.

Don't worry bro, I'll go healer to help out with the queue times.

Attached: palaberd.png (700x700, 1.01M)

All the secondaries will leave the moment they need to do actual tanking anyway. Same thing happened with DRK.

Only for a few weeks to a month tops. Yoshi has straight said that making new tank jobs does not create new tank players at large. Very few DPS and healers swapped to tanks permanently when DRK dropped. Most permanent DRK players already played PLD and WAR. GNB will be the same. Sure, FOTM will make it very popular for a bit, but in a month or so? Things will level out.

I say this as someone who played DPS in 2.X and swapped to DRK permanently in 3.0 btw. I accept I am in a very small minority. I am VERY excited to drop DRK for GNB though.

The heads are too big so armor can look pretty shit on them. Good casters and very cute otherwise but they're far from perfect. Playerbase is a 50-50 on the best player and memelord you'll see that unironically makes good OC and a literal reddit discordfag with diaper fetishes.
Best I had on hand that was lala related, user. I don't sort my folders very well. Never was a redditor though, sorry. The site itself annoyed me long before redditors themselves were even on my radar.

Attached: 1548102821156.jpg (1228x691, 204K)

>trusting Balance "DRK isn't viable" niggers after repeatedly being BTFO by JP players who just raid for fun
user please

GUK reporting in

RIP AND TEAR AND GOUGE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>literally half of the NA Worlds are now congested with two weeks until Shadowbringers launches and Early Access for it starting next Friday, with tons of very obvious complications relating to how overcrowded the various American worlds are
>EU gets two new Worlds gets two new Worlds despite only 2 of the worlds being congested
>NA gets fucking nothing and this is only going to be even worse when ShB drops

Shits fucked

Attached: CONGESTED.png (1434x540, 52K)

If you're M&K like a boss you use mouseover macros to make your life easier. then you can just hover over the actual cahracter or their name/icon in the party list to cast it on them without needing to swap targets.

If you're controller, just make a Macro to have it always target the tank. Can't guarantee the DPS in whatever slot you pick (4 typically for dungeons) will be melee, so just toss it on the tank since you'll be close to him and it won't make your shitty control scheme choice life harder.

I misjudged you bro, I'm sorry.

Attached: bros.png (1396x700, 1.99M)

Bahamut turns out to not even be the actual Bahamut.
Real, long dead Bahamut wasnt even a primal.

Plenty of space on Crystal bro.

KUK

>didn't get any extra mitigation abilities
>other than every tank now having a short-acting TBN equivalent on a 30s cooldown
We're going to see more busters than ever now, the fuck are you on about user

Well, looking at that diagram, there is an obvious DC where they want players to go.

>crystal

Attached: 1534397418538.jpg (480x480, 15K)

I am actually quite surprised that Mateus isn't congested. The major cities there have much more players in them than servers like Gilgamesh. (I have max level characters on both)

Threat removal lowers a huge barrier to the shitters. Sure "Actually tanking" is more annoying than being a beta DPS, but "WOOHOO GUNBLADE" and no threat issues means a lot more shitters will stay on the jobs.

Attached: 1552707546745.jpg (780x653, 83K)

Should we just delete Balmung and everyone in it?

Attached: charibert.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>Crystal
>Gay silence
>Not aether, literally the official LGBT data center thanks to faerie and trannymesh
Lol

>We're going to see more busters than ever now
>Boss doesn't even autoattack, just casts busters and teamwides every 15 seconds or so.
Would love to see that tbf.

Mateus too.

WOOHOO GUNBLADE

Gilgamesh and Faerie should go first. The former is raidtranny utopia and the latter is literally the gay pride server

no i get cheap shit from their marketboard

the problem is that world transfer makes so 90% of the people in aether are sitting in gilgamesh while 90% of primal is sitting in leviathan. They have to lock down the entire data center because people won't stop overloading one server.

Attached: 1458858764776.jpg (325x325, 11K)

Varis is Solus's grandson so he has Ascian essence right?
So he's gonna fuse with Solus like the two Ascians did in HW only to then be absorbed by real Zenos like when he took Shinryu's power and at the end you fight a Solus and Varis powered Zenos?

Are you going somewhere with this?

Attached: yes and.png (175x175, 25K)

Don't be too hard on Gilgamesh. It went from a chill server, to the Reddit server, to RP server, to Raid server, to Tranny server. It's had a hard life

which job is most suitable for autists?

It looks pretty fun

>lot more shitters will stay on the jobs.
As someone that just started tanking (and consider myself a shitter) isn't it possible to get better at it? I like to think that there's still some hope for me desu.

Am I able to solo ARR ex primals?

Calm your autism a bit here. You are acting under the impression that shitters ever dropped their tank stance either way. This changes little, if anything at all.

Give it a couple months and things will be as they are now. It's just that instead of most of the shitter tanks being DRKs, we will see an even split between DRK and GNB as many DRKs are probably gonna jump ship to it. Myself included.

The original Solus was most likely a normal Garlean who was just possessed by Emet-Selch.

Warriors and DRK are bitches

Is GUB the thinking man's tank?

Attached: JP20190613_11.jpg (450x338, 150K)

healers

SMN.

You have an entire datacenter filled with preferred and open servers.
SE doesn't give a shit that said DC is ERP central.

As certain jobs, yes. I've soloed all of them as WAR.

Im kind of surprised. The models were detailed but there were relatively few assets compared to most games, let alone mmos. How much could it have cost them when each zone was the same two small patches of land copied, pasted and rotated for miles?

Attached: dead.jpg (480x360, 12K)

MCH

>Threat removal lowers a huge barrier to the shitters
Shitters sit in tank stance and spam enmity combos. Aggro was never a barrier for bad players.

BLM

Solus's real body has been dead for a loooong time. He started the Allagan empire, too.

Gunblades are dumb.

Depends on the kind of autism you're talking about.

Some of them.

Good I can farm all the primals without having to worry about people lotting over me for the ponies.

But they are cool.

twitter.com/SOKENsquareenix/status/1140897043897937922?s=19
Why is this man so fucking based?

Might as well delete the game then. All the trannies are refugees from other inferior datacenters

>The original Solus was most likely a normal Garlean who was just possessed by Emet-Selch.
Nah, he says in 4.5 that Solus is his original body, hence why he's grateful that Varis made hundreds of clones of him.

Pretty sure you can solo all of them unsynced.

>He started the Allagan empire
Really? I'm a lorelet who finally finished the SB MSQ yesterday, and I don't remember that being mentioned

I NEED A GOOD FFXIV WALLPAPER SEND HELP

Attached: asdasd.jpg (850x1200, 1.45M)

No, let me keep my short Queues.

Seriously though, the issue isn't "people can't get better" it's "People refuse to get better." Even now you hear plenty of stories of tanks who single pull, who don't use their cooldowns until after they take damage, who just stand around, who still think "you pull it, you tank it" isn't the dumbest fucking thing anyone playing a tank could say... the list goes on here.

When I went to level up my Alt non tank jobs it was just constantly the absolute worst shit I had ever seen; and not even from newbies. People had multiple max level characters and everything, but they couldn't even use their aoe skills to hold threat on their fucking single pulls.

Attached: 1552707996571.jpg (600x450, 57K)

I'm sure he meant the garlean empire.

I don't recommend doing them solo. For all but a couple of primals it takes way longer. Get like one or two people to help you and it will go much smoother. The drop rate on the horses is high enough that it's not a big deal if someone else gets it.

Titans mechanic where he puts you in a stone instantly ends the fight if you're alone or at least it did last time i tried to solo it

He's the only one you need an extra on

As a RDM I can solo all of them save for Leviathan and Titan (due to mechanics)

I NEED TO GET STORMBLOOD SO I CAN DO EARLY ACCESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes. Yoshi said himself that it is going to be the hardest tank to play. Not that that is saying much though.

i need to level a melee dps. If i really like Bard and Scholar, what job is similar?

Spotted the raidtranny cuck coping on gilgamesh

well if people cant play RDM i wouldn't hope much from GUK mains

The gaol only kills you during transitions, either dps harder or wait the mechanic to push the phase.

It was the original body he possessed retard.
No. Solus was only ever possessed by Emet. No ascian powers have been passed on.

Yoshi said FCs would be summoning primals in the open world for boss fights by 2.4. So....

>BLM using a fire 2 rotation

it kinda hurts to see

not him but social autism
also playing the game at 10 fps

This is what I use.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-001344_Discord.jpg (1080x2220, 1.38M)

Cringe as fuck

I'm only a level 55 BLM, which AoE rotation should I use?

Attached: 11111111.gif (560x420, 175K)

No they're dumb.

Tataru wants the WoL dick doesn't she?

primal or aether?

took me like an hour to get all the ponies solo as war, pony pf parties are a meme

The thing is, threat is a non-existent as an issue if you aren't an idiot. Say I'm playing DRK, just open with Abyssal Drain and then a couple casts of Unleash on the pull, and then regular rotation with the odd Quietus and Unleash and you'll never love aggro. When you're fighting an actual boss keeping aggro is basically a non-issue assuming you pull with Stance on and do a couple rotations with it before dropping.
What's happening now with Tank Stance, is that instead of Tank Stance decreasing our damage, it just doesn't. I mean even with the DPS jobs that have AoE options and combos that don't necessarily disrupt the flow of your rotation, yet no one seems to fucking use them. If anything, things won't change. You'll still get idiot tanks who decide that on group pulls they're going to do their single target combo instead of their AoE combos, causing them to lose aggro, or ones who can't wrap their heads around positioning the enemies and bosses and trying to mitigate how much their move to make it easier for DPS to get their positionals, or people who don't turn on Tank Stance for no reason, or people who don't use their CDs during tankbusters and heavy hitting attacks, and people who don't use their party support abilities (literally all tanks have single and multi target support abilities now so no excuse). These idiots will come in, try and get their BIG DPS on the tanks with their Cartridge Combos, Inner Releases, Deliriums, and Requiescats, and get confused and angry when people are getting mad at them because an add killed the healer and caused a wipe on the first pull of a dungeon.

Flare Convert Flare

Fire 2 is mandatory until 68, then just Flare

>Used to be able to get crafted 380 gear for 60~80k a piece, sometimes 100k on weapons
>world visiting happens
>300k minimum for any piece, even accessories
Fucking JEWS.

Yikes

I just know it's going to feel weird as fuck not having protect and diversion anymore

But they're cool

You do use Fire2 depending on mob HP though.

It's maybe 1% more intelligent than other tanks because of cartridge management and needing to fit a substantial number of skills into the No Mercy window, but other than that it's extremely simple.

>play ninja for awhile
>go back to playing goon
>feel like I just came out of the hyperbolic time chamber and no longer fuck up anything on my goon rotation
>feels boring as fuck to play anything but NIN now though
>but I'm fucking trash at nin, its too hard to weave everything perfectly

>To bring about a Calamity requires no small amount of power. And there is no surer way to collect such power than by collecting powerful pawns.
>To that end, I have labored long and hard, and I must say I am quite pleased with my handiwork- paltry though it seems in comparison to Allag.
Is my English slipping or is he not referring to Allag as another part of his own handiwork?

Fire 3 > Fire 2 until you're at 20~30% mana > Flare > Shift

Minfillia and Alisaie are the only Scions to have shown anything resembling romantic affection towards the WoL.

No they're dumb

DRK has legit one combo man. At the very least it's 300 IQ compared to that.

You're 100% right that threat is already a non issue. People still make it an issue right now.

Come expansion, I can't see a reason that issue even for top shits. Do one aoe move, then do your stupid meme cartridge rotation and you've still got agro

use /gpose and image editing software like GIMP, make your own
>action shot or pose or whatever
>touch up colors a bit, crop as needed
>boom fantastic wallpaper featuring your own character

Attached: roe_MCH_1_cropped.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

You are misinterpreting. He is saying that he is proud of the Garlean empire he built, but lamenting that it is nothing compared to Allag which he did not.

Every BLM should know about the joy of quadraflare. You have never really experienced BLM until then.

Pic not related.

No, all he's saying is that he is proud of his own work, Garlemald, but that it pales in comparison to Allag.
He's not implying that he is the one behind Allag.

It happens bro, don't worry. I'd lend you my arm anyday.

Attached: 1543760758608.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Sin eater bros.......

Attached: D8zP0FzV4AAv5Sz.jpg (1100x1000, 120K)

He's just saying he's proud of the Garlean Empire he made, even if it's nowhere near as good as Allag was

>playing MNK in Shadowniggers
>*ruins your rotation*
Nothin personal, mhigger

Attached: 1560740761385.png (62x64, 11K)

>never got to chop off Ilberd's arm
Bullshit

what are the odds of SE banning my account for cancelling my Amazon promotion order after getting my code?

Attached: FFXIV_Amazon_DLC_2019_1200x1200._CB1560458735_.png (1200x1200, 1.71M)

But they are cool

Too bad both of them belong to Vauthry now

ilberd did nothing wrong

what are the autists up to this time?

I want her to eat my s eme n

I finally finished the SB MSQ, what should I do now? I haven't done any of the Omega raids, is its story important to the MSQ?

Very high. Pack it up, user.

You would be dead if not for him.

Not if I rape Vauthry first and satisfy him in a way no woman can't.

Anatman is speculated to be a DPS increase on the MNK opener because Perfect Balance is a worthwhile DPS cooldown.

D:

But then why did he bring up Allag at all? And who was the Ascian responsible for those cunts anyway

using anatman after the first hit of your opener to get a gl stack is better than any other opener found so far, it's just going to be really obnoxious since it's based on server ticks
the real autism is that some dude set up an act trigger to start a pull timer so the pull lines up with server ticks, in service of doing like 1% more dps than a bad tick

>risking your account for a cheap recolor
gonna be a yikes from me

post yours then, faggot

>a woman defeated by a light monster
>her body transformed, changed against her will
>she can't control herself anymore
>you defeat it as WoD
>then you proceed to fuck it

Attached: 1312375495934.gif (455x364, 21K)

The Garlean Empire is following in the footsteps of Allag, many of them consider themselves the direct descendants fit to carry on their work of governing a global nation.

He brought it up because he was there to see it go down. They were a technological utopia and he was trying to emulate them.
>who was the Ascian responsible for those cunts anyway
We have 3 ascians assigned to the source. Lahabrea, Emet-Selch, and Elidibus. Presumably, Allag sealed it's own fate going by the story. But if an Ascian did meddle in their affairs? You can bet your ass it was one of these three.

Attached: 1559712162735.jpg (1024x735, 160K)

>But then why did he bring up Allag at all?
Because usually when someone says "Empire", Allag and Garlemald are the first things that come to mind, and Garlemald took some inspiration from Allag for their technology iirc
>And who was the Ascian responsible for those cunts anyway
We don't know. They could well have surged on their own without Ascian interference for all we know.

how is it a risk? do elaborate.

You /vg/ posters are so easy to spot and trigger. It's hilarious.

Attached: 1455563689945.gif (189x392, 1.51M)

Why don't more people use the alliance jacket of aiming? I think it looks pretty cool

Hello fellow Samurais.

Attached: 1496335509383.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

I want to mash that potato

>want to buy time card for chocobo
>unavailable on Amazon
?

>What are personal tastes

SE loses money but chances are they can't pinpoint who placed the order anyway.

NIN or DRG

*ahem*
fuck Hydaelyn
fuck Zodiark
and most of all fuck parse trannies

Attached: 1560476360266.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Sup senpai.

Attached: drebmas.png (1000x1000, 1.81M)

It's unavailable because they realized everyone was using it to take advantage of the promotion and get a free bird.

What's his endgame?

Attached: ff14sb-ran-jit.jpg (800x1400, 125K)

they dont care
only amazon is losing money

based
based
cringe

Yoshi said she's a special model

No they are dumb

eyebrows

Khloe bros, rise up!

Attached: 1493388098376.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

100% based as usual

okay so I'm wrong about that but I'm correct about Solus's original body being long gone, right?

But they are cool!

I need source. Saucenao and Google failed me.

Seems people are eating them up #1 seller supposedly

I keep hearing White Mages are getting neutered on DPS, is that true? I'm a new to this game, bought it last week after a week in free. My friends gived me Gil and slut armor then sent me on my way. I'm a Level 40 White mage and level 25 Botanist now. Any general tips would be appreciated.

Attached: 1560430922701m.jpg (986x1024, 105K)

Why is Mizzteq so cute?

Useless but satisfying.

Attached: sss.jpg (864x571, 106K)

I'm not sure, because Varis only used his original body to clone after he died. Varis did it as a "fuck you" to him, not knowing Solus is an ascian and can actually use those clones for himself.

No they're dumb.

>play tank
>theres a million spells and most of them are def CDs that are all the same
how am I supposed to bind everything

Zepla is cuter

Attached: file.png (817x624, 660K)

I'm not triggered, I just think it's amusing when someone goes
>hahaha it's shit
without giving a better example or even a verbal explanation as to why it's shit
like if you just don't like it, fair enough I guess

Taking advantage of Khloe's naivety and putting her under hypnosis!

>A DD*
Ftfy.

You better make some new stories with her so you can tell her grand kids.

This is good bait. its too bad though they still made the same mistake with BLU. BLU addition to the game is like a mini FFXIV 1.0.

>Master crafting books
>Make a high quality item or 100-200 red scrips
>Gathering folklore books
>2000 fucking red scrips per
I know I don't "need" this stuff but I'm stuck at 60 waiting for ShB and SB to be unlocked for me so I don't have anything better to do
But holy fuck this is a hell of a time/effort discrepancy

You all should realise that Eden's final raid boss will be Ultimecia.

His original body is dead. He was the former emperor who died without naming a successor.

But... But they are cool!

>logtrannies now encouraging people to use full-on exploits
I wonder if they have the self-awareness to realize they're going to get their precious parse tools permabanned

Why wasn't she invited to the media tour? She has more subs than a lot of people who were.

Yeah, it can be understood in that way but I doubt it.

>visiting limsa on different data centers
>most primal servers are moderately filled with leviathan being the biggest one
>most crystal servers are moderately filled even goblin the least populated server in the game including balmung and mateus because they are the only servers that actually hang out in uldah
>most aether servers are ghost towns with exception of Gilgamesh which has the most out of any datacenter

Wasn't expecting that

>brings back horsebird memes for the Domans
Oh SE

>riku pose
DARKNESS

They're dumb.

SUCH IS A SAMURAI SKILL

They are cool.

They are dumb, but cool.

Anyone dumped this CD yet?

Attached: d05b8923d81ba5ca0f5304e1a27a7090.jpg (1440x1434, 650K)

No, you won't be increasing the damage of your party members like AST & SCH does, so you'll be wanted less. It doesn't matter in the end since all jobs are able to clear content.

Nobody is making you use one.

Jake Hunter 3DS.
Thank me when you sell it for $200 in 20 years.

lv60 folklore nodes are almost exclusively for completion now. But if it's any consolation, they ARE the only thing worth buying with red scrips, besides materia. You can get gathering gear from the moogle beast tribe quests.

That was purely platonic, no one could ever love the autistic mute that is WoL no matter how much slutwear they wear

They're dumb

1.0 is trash. I agree that Yoshi is a coward, but he needed to be. Basically given the job of “remake this so it CANNOT fail”, and he did just that. XIV is a smoothe paste for a reason.

All White mage is losing in the expansion DPS wise is AOE Aero. They're gaining another AOE DPS spell to compensate. If you like WHM, Wouldn't worry.

Attached: 1495608259569.jpg (551x716, 68K)

Attached: TanakaPost.png (491x491, 334K)

twitter.com/yummy_mgmgmg/status/1138513310817538048

Clear Chinese design, therefore evil.

Attached: 1560807586177.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

>Eden's final raid boss will be Ultimecia
Eden's final boss will be Eden, just like how Alexander was the last boss of Alexander, and Omega was the last boss of Omega.

WHM single target rotation will remain relatively the same. You'll only lose 1 dot (which you don't have at that level yet anyway). AoE will kinda suffer a bit since that's the only AoE dot you have, and Holy will have it's damage reduced, but will no longer do less damage for each enemy hit.
You'll still have Assize, and you'll get a strong AoE ability (900 potency) you build towards with your lily heal abilities.
If you like it now, chances are you'll won't change your mind come Shadowbringers.

Attached: 1557803703315.png (1000x1000, 755K)

Only raiders could turn a skill used for charging greased lightning during downtime and turn it into something you use in an opener for .1 second during a server tick to get one stack.

Roes are fucking ugly

One spell every 90 seconds that still uses 4 gcds isn't much of a dps upgrade.

You're dumb. They are part of FF lore. Don't play if you hate them, cuck.

>Crystal servers
>Alive
Wrong, the last of the remnants on each server are huddling together to try and cope that everyone left their servers to primal and aether.

What's even worse is that you can't buy the folklore tokens with red scrips to save up for when you get SB, because those books will also cost red scrips when you get there.

Never thought 70lvl DRG is so exciting to play thanks to mirage dives. I don't even notice CD for jumps.

Attached: D9GxHq7U8AEK-2U.jpg (798x940, 71K)

>20000 I.Q. post

No they're dumb.

Attached: file.png (1200x682, 1.22M)

XIV is weeb as fuck
>every melee class has a move that shits cherry blossom petals after taking 9001 years to cut someone
>not weeby

Wouldn't be so bad if I was using this "new" Custom Delivery thing for the gatherers instead of leveling my crafters.
Ah well, gotta kill time somehow.

There's plenty of people on Diabolos.

Literally two jobs retard

that's literally just DRG and SAM

Yes yes, "wah wah all healers are worse now!!!!1!!!11!1!!" we got the meme, user, thank you for being unique. I'm just pointing out that WHM isn't really losing out much compared to the other two and is getting compensation to make it so they're not really hurting

Danke.

Attached: 1553717145327.png (1745x2000, 3.65M)

Anyone could when you know the effect is tied to server ticks, unlike Passage of Arms, Stellar Burst and Celestial Opposition. It happened with Meditation, it happened with Flamethrower and it was obviously going to happen to this. It's just another thing to throw unto the pile of SE's incompetence.

Attached: file.png (618x618, 696K)

Kill yourselves

Attached: Sudoku with friends.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>every melee class
Really? Which skills do this on WAR, PLD, DRK, GNB, NIN, and MNK?

Good luck counting server ticks tho
>you can't even perform proper opener
Monk is pretty fucked.

Being the Geomancer instructor, they use Luopans as their weapon.

Literally 99.9% of the population isn't going to use it like that. Honestly it should just force you to channel it for the full 4 seconds or something.

They should just bite the bullet and change Tornado Kick to cost like 3 Chakra but give a GL stack

They are cool!
You're cool.

They are dumb

The impression I get from Monk is that the devs literally have no idea what they want the rotation to be like. They just add abilities at random and leave it up to the players to figure out if it's useful or not. The idea to change TK into a useful rotational skill that doesn't slow you down probably hasn't even crossed their minds.

You aren't even gonna see ERP outside of Balmung anyway.

It's cool bro, they'll just let the servers overload and then fall back on the good ol "We're getting ddos'ed. TOTALLY not our shitty servers fault. :^) Please wait a month before actually playing the expansion."

>raiders
Yes don't use raiders rotations and don't DPS.

It was incredibly forseeable, a lot of people mentioned it right after we first saw Anatman since SE made that exact mistake like a dozen different times by now.
For whatever reason they still tie everything to your personal entity tick even though it should be plenty obvious to them by now that it causes nothing but problems.
If they dislike how people are using it enough they will just change the charge to be its own object again like they did with countless other skills up to this point. They just don't learn.

So nice of him to scratch Khloe behind the ears

Paladin AoE aggro is pretty trash since Flash does no damage and Total Eclipse has no aggro modifier, so it would be pretty easy for a sync'd RDM or SAM to rip aggro from you if they know what they're doing. Hell, I regularly rip aggro during aoe in EX roulette if the tank isn't paying attention.

I'm pretty sure he's also mistaking MNK's RoF's lotus with sakura flowers.

Does anyone have THAT Khloe mod

They are cool.

Yeah pretty much
In an ideal world I think Tornado Kick activating GL4 instead of Fists of Wind (or Tornado Kick locks you into Fists of Wind when you use it) would be cool

IT'S NOT FUCKING RIGHT!

Attached: 61b.jpg (513x486, 28K)

>Total Eclipse has no aggro modifier
It does in ShB.

On second thought, you're right. They are pretty cool.

We aint talkin about ShB boi

Don't agree with me. They are dumb.

I'm curious how SAM will use Shoha? Or it's dead skill?

Not gonna lie I only read that part.

Attached: sorry bro.png (188x389, 102K)

There's no way to build Meditation stacks so you actually can't use Shoha at all.

How come Yoshi doesn't know how to handle old content properly when new expansions come out.
Trusts should have been a system initial for old dungeons and trials in ARR/HW/SB instead of ShB as no one wants to run old content unless forced to in WT or Relics. Not to mention with every new expansion the jobs play like ass and feel unbroken in old content.
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Attached: yoshichuckle.gif (156x216, 1.07M)

They really should make this mandatory watching for all new players interested in the story

youtube.com/watch?v=TXc0loyuq9I

Attached: 1337363652571.jpg (600x450, 109K)

Quite a bit, if that pic is to be believed; this is the media tour version.

Attached: OOja0ex[1].png (500x281, 216K)

it's just a skill you dump when you get buffs back after a phase transition, there's pretty much no other scenario where it would be a dps gain

Why are trannies such tryhard shitters anyways

Only after boss does his autistic intermission and big attack. You already use Meditation during those anyway so you'll just use Shoah because why not.

Attached: 1560479701901.png (635x349, 160K)

It's coming out tomorrow, bruh

Yeah, they're dumb.

>your 80lvl skill is useless garbage
SSS is so cool. Shoha is so cool. Just why? I thought SSS will be used as out-of stance bootshine. With sonic speed.

It's only useful after a long downtime. Although these days, every single boss has a downtime phase so it will see a lot of use.

Meditate doesn't give Meditation stacks.

Yes but some of my FC friends already have it.

>Start playing this game 10 months ago
>Grind all my gatherers and crafters to 70
>Grind all my other classes to 60
>Lose all steam to continue playing when I realize I'm friendless and I've been playing it alone the entire time
I'm trying to find my drive to play this again, however I always stop myself when I realize I'll be playing alone yet again, is there any hope for me?

Attached: 1477719348609.jpg (500x351, 40K)

>no battery charge anymore
i wonder how they fucked the job up yet again

What will you do when Alisaie passes away?

Attached: 1523388203_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Make some friends.

Yeah, trusts should've been implemented first in Castrum and Praetorium, those two dungeons are still so fucking shit to run that they have their own roulette.

Just get yourself invited by a girl to her guild.

Join an FC and socialize, it's really not hard.

Try /xivg/. This is basically "tf no gf" and "tf no friends" general for ERP autists and neets

wish her back as a primal
it's easy, everyone does it these days

Wait, so where do the stacks come from then?

Shut up faggot, being an ugly degenerate in real life transfered to your ugly degenerate character. Chances are you're literally a 40%er tranny because of the *saucy* reply.

>Try /xivg/.

Attached: 1530455923435.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

Because in real life they are disgusting colossal failures among their family AND their peers so their online accomplishments are all they have.

Also HRT makes you a moody fucking mess, so they get mad and competitive really easily. It's fucking disgusting.

Nobody knows.

yes it does, every tick of kenki also gives one stack

Since you can charge your Meditation stacks out of combat it's mainly there to give SAM a much needed burst increase.
That's the primary weakness SAM has right now, it takes a long time to get its DPS up and going. Now with Shoah it has a stronger opener and loses less from phase transitions. Take UCoB for example, the many times the boss becomes untargetable and you only have half a minute to unload at a time absolutely fuck SAM right now, it's completely awful at it, Shoah goes a long way to remedy that.

Have sex with her corpse.

Hard to say since MCH already has a lot of battery gen from other skills (40 every 40 seconds from Hot Shot + Air Anchor, and 10 every 7.5s from their GCD combo). Assuming some level of skill speed, they'll be generating 100 battery every 40-45 seconds.

Where does it say that?

I always thought that with siren mobs or garuda. anyone who says they wouldn't at least feel it's tits is a liar

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqju18pcq6U

Where are the memes Yea Forums?

They will buff tank stance a lot in 5.0
Also make sure your gear isnt shit and if the dps arent going ham on a single target. They love doing that

youtube.com/watch?v=E6F52AOfG3g

KAZE TODOROKE!
KAZE TODOROKE!
KAZE TODOROKE!

Attached: 6fe567v1.png (1024x511, 213K)

Nice bait.
youtu.be/3EuF0Bjuclg?t=32
He's just being a lying faggot. Watch the video from 32 second onwards, he's building Meditation with Meditate (shocker).

Attached: nero.jpg (1200x628, 76K)

I told myself in the beginning I would've made some friends by the time I was done with my grind, this post is almost as bad as "Have sex"
I've tried several guilds, as I'm male lala everyone either ignores me or wants to do creepy shit
I avoid going to generals, nothing good comes out of /vg/

>those two dungeons are still so fucking shit to run that they have their own roulette.
I fucking hate this narrative
>REEEEEEEEEE I HATE MSQ ROULETTE
>Does it anyway and bitches the entire time despite it being 100% fucking optional
Obviously the system isn't fucking broken retard. People still do it. Apparently the rewards are good enough to suffer through it so why the fuck does it need to be changed? If they put trusts and shit in it and remove the roulette all you are fucking doing is removing a viable OPTIONAL way to get exp and tomes.

>Trusting e-celebs

What server are you playing on?

They have their own roulette because they're 8 man dungeons and thus don't fit in any other roulette, dingus. The only one they MAYBE fit into is the Raid Roulette, and that didn't even exist until SB.

Zodiark

>I'm male lala
>Zero interest in creepy pedo shit
>Wonders why he has no friends
user I think you may be retarded.

where can I find nsfw pics of the khloe mod

Make Alphinaud wear red, and lipgloss

You don't get both Air Anchor and Hot Shot. Hot Shot upgrades into Air Anchor.

Meant for
I just want to play the fucking game, creepy shit comes later

Making friends ain't easy I've come to learn, especially when they seemingly are in different time zones or have impossibly strict schedules, then if you do cross that hurdle, it's hard to keep in touch.

>Apparently the rewards are good enough to suffer through it so why the fuck does it need to be changed
Nope. Castrum is worst dungeon in game.
Castrum is 35 minutes long dungeon (Praetorium ~45)
It has short cutscenes EVERYWHERE. Yo ucan't even AFK properly.
It gives you HALF of Praetorium exp.
There is no reason to run it.

Fuck off.

There's Coils I suppose, though matching people used to baby mode MSQ to that is kind much

SCH/AST/SMN

Honestly if they just updated the GC Squads to auto level to your level and be avaliable the moment you joined they'd be passable. Give them slightly better AI and it'd be a system that would work for most content IMO.

I have literally never seen anyone bitch about Castrum and I have been playing since 2.0. They always bitch about Praetorium.

FUKE MIDAREYO
FUKE MIDAREYO
FUKE MIDAREYO

Attached: 1560864712061.png (1024x511, 290K)

300k is still selling them too cheaply in all honesty. 500k should be the price minimum right now so you still have access to some pretty great prices.

Attached: 1545436881366.jpg (1198x864, 104K)

>I avoid going to generals, nothing good comes out of /vg/
/xivg/ is exactly for people like you. Who need psychological help and talk about his social issues instead of game.

MSQ Roulette is great for xp. You can easily just do something else while sleepwalking through either of the dungeons.

IRE, FURY BORN

Great for tomes too. Anyone who says MSQ roulette should be changed or removed is a fucking idiot. The content is optional. Let sprouts have their cutscenes.

Absolutely this, Castrum needs to be equalized already so the gains on both are worth it since it's a 50-50 chance.
But nooo, all anyone ever does is go BAAAWWW when Praetorium comes up cause "eww icky cutscenes" when they don't even have the balls to skip when no bonus. They just love Castrum cause "yay the shorter one :D" when it doesn't even make that much of a fucking difference.

Because they are retarded.
MSQ Roulette is good because getting Praet gives you a fuckload of exp for like 5 minutes of required playtime while you can just afk for 40 minutes. If you happen to get Castrum it's pretty much the other way around, you have to play the game for 25 minutes and can barely afk for rather lackluster exp, even leveling dungeons have less required playtime for a higher exp gain.
Castrum is absolutely awful and quite a lot of people just leave if they happen to roll it since they'd rather just take the penalty.

They give the same number of tomes.

BOW DOWN OVERDWELLAH
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLAH
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLAH
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLAH
UNDER THE WEIGHT

Clearly you never went there, people with legitimate problems get shitposted on or get called a tranny, there is no help to be found there

You are forgetting that they give THE SAME TOMES which is all max level characters care about. Castrum is better to get if tomes is all you want.

I've been getting Castrum almost every time I do the roulette and I've never seen someone leave it immediately.

Absolutely nobody does MSQ Roulette for Tomestones.
It's one of the worst ways to grind currencies in the game.

what server

/vg/ is a shithole either way.

The only people who is getting called tranny is the people who actually plays the fucking game instead of ERPing like a fucking faggot

I could give a fuck less about tomes, I'm talking about experience. It's not even that much of a time difference, so does it even matter? They may as well be the same in that regard.

What legitimate problems?

can someone tell me what the meta dps comp is going to be this expansion so I can choose a job? thanks

Light

DNC/SAM/MNK/RDM

DNC
NIN
BLM
DRG

>People still do it. Apparently the rewards are good enough to suffer through it
So you would shove toenails into your urethra if it gave enough tomestones? And for your argument I don't do the MSQ roulette.
Castrum has been shat on since the fucking release of ARR because it was one of the only 2 sources of tomes for the whole of 2.0 until 2.1 and it was a constant shitfest. The fact that even years later they have to put a bigger and bigger carrot to force people through it is a testament on how shitty it is.

It's literally the Diadem of dungeons, you do it only because the carrot is unavailable anywhere else and then hope you'll never have to touch it again. I'd rather have a new relic that forces me to go through hundreds of Blayflox Hard again than having to do Castrum and Prae.

Just put the rewards on better content, it's not like they need to limit the amount of poetics you get from other sources since it's now used for mostly irrelevant content.

Retard.

See

DNC/MNK/SMN/NIN

DNC/DNC/DNC/DNC

Retard.

Castrum gives you illusion of rewards. No one even notice lack of actual rewards.
Isn't most people run MSQ roulette for exp? Also you can skip cutscenes with log-off trick

RDM/MNK/MCH/BLM

Ask them to dump it, promise blowjobs and shit if you have to

You said that "quite a lot of people" leave it, yet I've never seen anyone leave it. Is there a survey or something?

>BLM with saber dance, tether, and litany while the boss has vulnerability up
uaaahhhhhh I'm cumming...!

If Warriors are the Power Rangers/Sentai, what does that make Kamen Riders then?

Attached: BatEngine.png (636x1257, 233K)

No idea. I'm not him but I leave Castrum too.

I don't mind personal housing, but I think housing should have some sort of upkeep requirement, even if it is something easy like simply accruing a certain amount of (non-afk) playtime. There's a lot of people that literally log in for 10 minutes every month to keep their house and that's it.

The current housing situation would be better handled if houses more consistently were changing hands, if players knew they could sell their house and eventually repurchase it when they started playing again, people would be less adverse to doing so. As it stands, if you sell a medium or large, you have no idea when a new one will open up again, and when it does, you wind up having to use external sites most of the time to find a listing to buy one, and if it's a personal house, go through the trouble of relinquishing land and relocating to it after buying a small.

Additionally, I think there should be a one district housing ward (60 plots) for use as rewards in every Feast season, handed out based on placement. It would get more people doing the Feast and ensure if you wanted a house bad enough you could snag one by placing. SE would have to police win trading and botting more though.

PLD/DRK/GNB/WAR/AST/SCH/WHM/free spot for the paying carry

Just play NIN, trick attack bitch will always have a place. Just don't fall for the MNK or BLM memes.

I'm on light too, I can't guarantee we'll be friends but we can meet up if you want

Must be going down the toku branch of weebism.

Anyone saying MNK, RDM, or SAM is a meme'ing retard. This post is the most accurate based on what we know.

I don't know why you replied to my post with something unrelated when it was a specific response to what he said.

>Just don't fall for the MNK or BLM memes.
BLM is good and not emme
MNK is meme now

>Also you can skip cutscenes with log-off trick
Every time I see someone do this, by the time they come back? The cutscene is already over.

Not them, but I wouldn't say "quite a lot of people". It's not uncommon though, you may get the occasional DPS that leaves since it really isn't worth the wait. Some decide to stick it out though.

Don't worry about it. also, you're smart enough to avoid the generals. Honestly your choice is either normalfags in FCs that may blow up if a tranny/braphog feminist decides to sperg out or flying solo/have a fc but not worry too much and having casual chats in dungeons and such until you find people to hang with. I went with the latter personally. Male lala is a fine choice and lalas have their own communities whether lewd or not. Most of the time people online aren't friends either way but you can get good associates. Honestly that's the best advice I can give you. literally "try to not worry too much about it, speak up a bit and have casual chats and enjoy for what it is" maybe join a normalfag FC or two until you find something nice and comfy.
Doesn't exist around here at least, sorry. Try plebbit.

>or BLM memes.
BLM literally has the highest DPS in the game. It will synergize amazingly well with DNC.

MNK is a cuck job tho

I assume you are talking about the Moogle Tomes right now. If you want Moogle Tomes you spam Syrcus Tower or Tam-Tara if you happen to have a premade.
If you are talking about Poetics you get substantially more significantly faster queueing for random Normal mode Raids and Trials.
If you are talking about Mendacity and Genesis you just spam the current Expert dungeons.

You would have to be a gigantic fucking retard to ever do MSQ Roulette for any of them, it's simply not worth your time.

I've been doing MSQ Roulette daily to level for the past month or so since it lets me do other stuff while afk'ing, it's not uncommon to see 2-4 people leave, sometimes they clearly use the packet sniffer to see what instance the roulette pops, other times they just drop right after zoning in.

That's just really odd since I've never personally seen people leaving, I can't even think of one time it has happened, especially recently.

No they are cool.

They must be real fucking slow then cause it actually works, or they're skipping ones that are too short to justify, like the one after Colossus and after Gaius.

It must be something that just doesn't happen that much on my Data Center or all of my runs have been outliers for that, then.

BLU suicide run is best for Moogle Tomes now

Do one for PvE as well.

>Leveling roulette no longer awards clusters, gives a coin or some other token, but only when solo queuing as adventurer in need.
>Coins can be used to bid on a new housing district at the end of every month, whoever bids the most coins gets the housing plot.
>Have to pay coins in upkeep on your house every month in order to keep it.

Bam, even when GNB and DNC are brand new, you'll have healers rushing to farm coins off of their leveling so they can buy land. Queue times would be near instant for everyone at that point.

Please never apply to videogames.

I wonder how effective a DNC circlejerk would actually be