Do you still play minecraft, even once in a while?

Do you still play minecraft, even once in a while?

Attached: __creeper_and_yuzuki_yukari_minecraft_and_etc_drawn_by_tosura_ayato__sample-1781b057f83a6663ddd0a883 (850x632, 91K)

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

OP: AM I ThE OnlY PerSoN TO PlaY MineCrafT???

Attached: 1538242286115.jpg (979x874, 70K)

Attached: maxresdefault (29844).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Thaumcraft development canned
Can't give a fuck anymore

I was just thinking about playing the other day, but no I haven't played it in years.

you have to go back

nice reddit meme

Yes

Good game and have lots of memories with it but I played far too much already.

Is this a raid

Attached: 1397999934772.jpg (840x700, 96K)

About once a year I get into a several-month long kick, but then I'm done until the urge hits the next year.

>tfw you will never play with a cute chibi model

Attached: latest.png (203x285, 7K)

i do every other day. mods are really fun, especially when you're new to them and have to figure out like fifty mods at once

it's just one retard looking for (you)'s, come back in an hour

Watch, right now you’re going to see a lot of anons shit on this. But in a few weeks they will start using it and pretending it’s was always funny bants I.e. have sex

Attached: 1484398421485.png (800x600, 22K)

Every day at work, sometimes for the entire 8 hours.

>Nobody:
So nobody said anything?
>Absolutely nobody:
Absolutely nobody said anything?
>Not a single soul:
Not a single person said anything.
>(you): [insert statement here]
Only the person being replied to, OP in this case, said anything. But the first 3 lines are completely superfluous and adds nothing.
So no one is being quoted with nothing? That is in no way the same as someone being quoted with nothing.
If the idea is that no one would think to say something like that, and that only OP would be silly enough to do so, then that's not what is being conveyed at all. It'd be more like

Well adjusted individuals:
Shut-in nerds:
Everyone:
(You): YES I DiFFeR FroM All tHE AboVE!!

Quoting no one with no nothing is the same as having said nothing. It says nothing. No one never says anything, it's the only thing someone who doesn't exist can do. But if you quote everyone, then even if you quote them with nothing it'll mean something because people typically say things. If everyone said nothing that'd be quite noteworthy. But nobody saying nothing is nothing and has no effect on the quote of the person being replied to.
What the fuck is this meme even and why is it being posted ll over the place all of a sudden? What is it even trying to say?

I love yukari!

I play with my seven year old brother with the Pocket Edition and Windows10 crossplay from time to time

Leave this place and take your unfunny twitter shit with you.

Attached: 1531852365915.png (310x454, 176K)

I hate that fucking meme format. That shit is all over youtube. God why does my brain forces me to scroll down

piss off you fucking reddit fanny

more like Yea Forumsedditors false flagging for attention

I know it's dumb because it's not like games age or that single player games are like a multiplayer game with no more playerbase, but I never played Minecraft and I sorta feel like I missed the boat on it. Like if I were to start playing it now I wouldn't get what made it such a sensation when it was relevant

i think it's still fun even without the "everyone's playing it so i gotta, too" aspect. and if it's not fun, or not enough fun, there's always mods

Attached: nigga stole my watermelon.png (1366x706, 401K)

when I need to relax I play peaceful Minecraft and just wander around, gathering items. I haven't even done anything with what I've found, I'm just traveling for the sake of traveling.

Some browsers have an extension you can download that will remove the comments section. Try looking into one for yours.

Stevefags nearly killed all my feelings towards the game,but it’s still comfy as fuck
so yea I play it pretty much often now

Yeah, still play 4craft events and 2b2t.

I tried until some guy started to act like a complete utter faggot blaming me for his shit getting stolen when I have less than an hour even logged into the server

Nah, I really got bored of it, my sister loves tho and tells me to play it with her all the time, I usually just tell her "let's play something else" and she gives up, but I'm running out of coop games to play

I've been playing Hardcore the past week, it's been pretty comfy despite having some close calls. Making automatic farms and shit is also pretty satisfying even if it looks pretty shit lmao.

Attached: hardcore.png (1774x919, 1.7M)

Guh