Why the FUCK did Yea Forums recommend this game? It has so many problems

Why the FUCK did Yea Forums recommend this game? It has so many problems

>No indication of where roads lead
>No hint to what enemies are weak to
>No hint of when enemies are alone or in groups
>No warning to avoid status effects
>No clue to which items are masterworks

Avoid this game like the fucking plague, jesus christ.

Attached: 1546245678665.png (616x353, 495K)

>inb4 retards missing the point again and telling OP to git gud

but...
theyre masterworks all, you cant go wrong

Baserino

Git Gud

Attached: 1558825251234.jpg (960x720, 271K)

git gud

You just convinced me to give this game a go.

Never played this game but you're telling me it has a minimal amount of hand holding?

the opposite

How can someone be this retarded
has to be a zoomer
has to be

No, you retard. The joke is that pawns point out all the shit to you.

>How can someone be this retarded
You missed the joke, so you're the living proof of it

Haha get rekt peasant. DD is an example of a gem that needed some polish. Unlike the charcoal that devs polish to no end.

i'm convinced most of the replies are counterbait

THEY HOLD THE ADVANTAGE

>no hint no clue no hint
read the wiki or something you dumb retard
get good idiot

Naught but the finest of threads OP.

Attached: naughtbutthefinestwares.jpg (2499x1263, 1.13M)

>you'll never play this game for the first time in hard mode and reaching level 30 before you reach Gran Soren because fucking everything kills you in 2 hits

Brainlet pls go

Attached: 1558848244604.jpg (400x400, 24K)

what the FUCK do goblins ill like??

Attached: DD Maddy.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

I just found it boring and stupid. It's a Japanese person's idea of European-style high fantasy and the cultural differences are glaring.

It suffers from major story inconsistencies and continuity errors, like most other Japanese games. I remember one part where you're in a military camp and a dragon comes out of nowhere and wreaks havoc, you kill it, and in the next cutscene it's disappeared and everyone's acting like nothing happened. They're all "Hey what's for dinner", rather than "Jesus fucking christ guys I can't believe we just survived that, it was crazy, did you see that shit, that guy was crawling all over the dragon like a spider, wtf, who is he even".

The story itself is just dumb, and the idea of "pawns"(basically soulless slaves) is ridiculous and uninspired. I would probably have actually enjoyed the game if the slaves were monsters and not humans, not to mention the story would have made a lot more sense.

Instead of a boring humanoid that spams annoying voice lines at you every 30 seconds, you could create your own weird demon creature to share online with other players. That would have made it bearable if not GOTY material.

Attached: 1543397856666.png (410x547, 313K)

who gives a shit about the story when the gameplay is so good

So many newfags lately, I swear smash must've brought all the kids out or something

Also, SEQUEL WHEN itsuno

Attached: 1379482395244.png (300x300, 136K)

>SEQUEL WHEN
He's already working on it. Give the man some time!

give me Vergil DLC then give me a seuqel capcom you cunts

Attached: 20170903180706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

But it's not good at all. The climbing mechanic was broken and the rest of the game tried to be like Dark Souls but failed. The NPC companion AI is garbage and they are annoying as fuck.

>no indication of where roads lead

The games pretty fucking linear. Pretty much every large road takes you to that main hub city.

I like how subtle this thread is.

Amazing how many people missed the point.

This. Literally shit game.
>no sign of who holds the advantage
>no warning if they are armed

Attached: 1526350908401.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>he doesn't know you can tailor pawn AI to your liking

Wait, so every road leads to Gran Soren? Why doesn't the game ever bother to tell you that?

Begone Thot!

Cunts hunt in bunks, arisen

>doesn't ever tell you the hunting habits of wolves
Nani the fuck is this shit.

IT BEARS THE HEAD OF A COCK

Yeah, and there’s only like 5 or 6 main ones. Honestly the Duke could stand to commission some new ones.

BONES
WALKING BONES

Attached: 20180711230400_1.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

I agree 100%.
Specially the pawns part. What a terrible excuse to make companions with zero personality. If at least you could have more than one and they had more combat interaction... But they're just meh. The fact that the vast majority praise this game and everything about it explains why the bar is so low for videogames in general.

On a sidenote, Chaos Legion is a little bit similar to what you describe. As in you summon monsters instead of having a pawn follow you. But it's more similar to DMC I guess.

I mean. The last one kinda gave it away.

TIS WEAK TO FIRE
THEIR KIND HATES ICE AND FIRE BOTH
I got this cheap for the ps4, the store said I didn't need a psn subscription. Haven't played it on the ps4 yet. Is this true or did I get jewed?

Came here to post this.

You get offline pawns which oftentimes are better equipped and trained than low level human pawns. You suffer because you won't get the BEST pawns that are micromanaged by humans. But honestly the game can be finished pretty easily solo or with 1 pawn so long as you cover the physical and magical spectrum together.

You don't need PS+ to access the pawn server

I once made a dwarf pawn, taking care to have him in the right category (calculated by weight and height, according to the guide). What kind of Arisen/pawn should I make for a complete run? What's the best Arisen/main pawn class combo? I heard fighter classes are less fun to play. I remember having lots of fun as a ranger and also as an assassin. I never actually finished it before.
>Dwarf fighter
>Human knight to mystic fighter
>Qt femstrider to ranger/assassin
>Wise bearded mage

It's been seven year and people still get baited by such an obvious joke. The only reason I can think of is that there are fags who never played the game replying to it.

Attached: 1560186567850.jpg (369x373, 30K)

Okay nevermind what I said here:

Attached: 20161203130101_1.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

>No hint to what enemies are weak to
>"It's weak to fire!"
>"It hates fire!"
>"Fire works well!"

Does anyone have the image macro of the user talking about the different ways a pawn can adapt or be affected by size with screenshots accompanying each scenario? Like the pawn getting doused in water for being too short or getting carried off.

this one?

Attached: 1471687519810.jpg (1250x4999, 1.59M)

while im here

Attached: 1530774314639.png (661x716, 346K)

That's the one, thanks a million.

>People actually didn't get the OP
I am gonna assume it's some kind of meta-meta where people are pretending to not get that OP is pretending to be retarded.

Is the pawn community still active on PC? I started playing this, and got about 30 hours in, then for reasons I don't remember, I stopped playing. That was about three years ago. I don't think I can just jump back in to where I left off, so I was going to just start from the beginning.

I reread the OP after your post, and now I see he knew exactly what he was doing.

literally every pawn on PC is a loli
no shit, every single one

that's.... the .....joke.... autist

All roads lead to Gran Soren, baka OP

no john, you are the retards

I like it when the game tells me where to go and what to do
I just don’t wanna think too hard playing a video game

>DD in RE engine
Imagine

Attached: 1558370838653.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

no one on Yea Forums actually plays any of the games they run their mouth about, do they?

Obviously, since retarded niggers like you miss the point of such posts after not playing those games

All of them. You can't go wrong.

>>No clue to which items are masterworks
My pawn's tits are.

IT BEARS THE HEAD OF A COCK!

aught