What age to quit gaming?

IMO stop gaming age 23

marraige by 25
Children by age 26
high salary job by 28
first sports car + sports boat + mistress by age 29

Attached: mature-skin-1.jpg (300x300, 10K)

And die at 35 don't wanna draw on any of that retirement like a good goyim

Attached: 1527154317096.jpg (540x720, 39K)

After being promoted a couple of times, I started playing less and less videogames, even though I am still interested in them. It’s just that time becomes more and more scarse. 1 year ago I bought a switch for the work flight trips, but even In those, I just end up working or sleeping. Shame because I still love the medium

if you're lucky by age 35 your rebellious teen son will behead you with a chainsaw in sacrifice to Wiccan Gods with Death Metal playing in the background.

Stop Gaming never. Its cheap and fun.
Marriage age 30
Children age 31
High salary age 35
Mistress never, dont cheat.

>Mistress never, dont cheat.

if only you knew how intensely i am reprogramming my brain to cheat on my long term gf you would not sleep at night

Attached: downloait]pyuid (5).jpg (348x145, 17K)

Be ant
Do ant things
Die
Planet dies

I unironically suck cock on a regular basis. Not a virgin, and not an incel either. There is literally NOTHING you can say or do to make me give even HALF a fuck about disgusting oozing axe wounds (artificial or otherwise) or wasting my time and money on insufferable children. I'm going to keep riding hard dick and playing vidya (sometimes simultaneously) FOREVER, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. NEVER fuck roasties, NEVER fuck trannies and FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1560288788142.jpg (235x195, 13K)

OP here . i am straight BUT i agree that vaginas look like shit

This. Underrated.

35. Still gaming.
I just keep fucking 20-year olds.

not true

Attached: 1560493793896.jpg (2048x1471, 453K)

You are 100% an incel.

It's true. Playing in shitty college bands in a university and working out has yielded an unending supply of pussy for 17 years.

>wah you aren't shoving that cock in a pus pocket like mine so it doesn't count as real sex WAAAAH
Dial8.

Attached: 1560636835466.gif (386x404, 1.68M)

>marraige by 25
>Children by age 26
May as well commit suicide, life is over.

You are definitely an incel because you're absolutely furious.

Fun fact: post-reassignment transgender individuals have their rate of suicide drop to only 20%. Queers like you have a 21% rate.

If only it were that easy. Mandatory military service sucks ass.

>keep playing vidya
>keep fucking onaholes
>keep watching wagecucks and soihusbands get BTFO by shitty lives

Attached: 1546007138033.jpg (1213x921, 203K)

But why?

Is it worth it in your opinion, sacrificing your free time for more money?

because i live in a religious shithole....if i dump long term gf to fuck roasts I have no guarantee of weekly sex...

I dont want to cheat BUT i will cheat (i already did on a small scale a few years ago - no remorse or anything)

Attached: download dasas(5).jpg (291x173, 7K)

>marraige by 25
Skip this shit.

When your life turns to shit, you definitely will regret it. I have yet to see someone cheat, get caught, and be happy with the end result if they are married.

Not that user but fuck no. Modern employers are ungrateful niggers and work is incredibly unfulfilling even if you're well paid.
I'd rather live on welfare with just enough for bills and play pirated shit than work for any amount of money.

Im finishing phd in physics, 1 year till wizardhood, never had job before, just scholarship.

Go fuck yourself with your shitty predictions, OP.

It’s a weird balance. The money is indeed great (biopharma), and the work ends up helping people. But my true passions lie elsewhere, and for the last few years i have been very conflicted if his is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am sacrificing my time for money (and the security that comes with it) but if I am happy is another story.

I still don't understand your reasoning. You plan to dump your long term gf to chase after some random thots that you claim will not guarantee that you'll get laid anyway. I don't understand you in the slightest.

Lol nobody cares about your cope, smelly NEET, we wanna hear from airplane man

You're a good wizard, like Hagrid. A magic research wizard. You're not an evil bitter wizard... a-are you?

>being furious makes you an incel
Well, going by your new definition, I guess I am. Fuck you and any sack of shit like you who tries to take advantage of otherwise perfectly healthy gay men who are peer pressured into "becoming women" because they are scared of being made fun of and because "masculinity bad". Hang yourself. You are poisonous to gays, and you are not an ally, you are the enemy. I'd trust my kind with Muslims before I'd trust them with you, because at least they know that we are supposed to be men and appreciate the "toxic masculinity" you loathe so deeply. I'll take a long fall off of a tall roof if it means your kind get wiped out too.

Attached: 1560641685266.png (680x662, 420K)

You just can't live without fucking other women huh? And you've lived a religious life so you would just date and break up with women at a rapid pace so you could move on to the next one?

>You plan to dump your long term gf

d opposite. i plan to keep long term gf and fuck roasts on the side

in my experience roasts fuck a few times and ghost you

BOOMER

Way too ambitious of a lifeplan for a McDonald's employee

If it's not a bait thread OP is probably underage
It's kinda sad and funny watching zoomers plan this shit early on

that shit always catches up with you.
You are a dirtbag btw

Ai is gonna save us bros, god I wish I was born 30 years later to reap the benefits

>date and break up with women at a rapid pace

where i live you dont date for fun BUT for marraige

Both of these are sad but in different ways

pretending to be happy is the single thing i always see people doing and i cant see how i would endure this. in your skin i would probably just explode and admit im not religious, im not happy with my gf and everything, even because i'd be financially independent already

good luck i guess

And yet you don’t believe in polygamy? You can always fuck your horse user.

>being a wageslave

I'm supposed to have a job interview for a software engineer position on Thursday but I think I'll intentionally sabotage myself because not having a job is so much better. I'm happier with the small amount of money I get from odd jobs and freelancing than I'll be when I have an 80K salary but have to spend 8 hours at work and constantly stress over the latest projects.

Not him, but I quit my job to write a book at 32 over the last year. I've spent all my savings on living, editing, and paying for concept art. It's chaos, but I'm also at the end and maybe I'll turn out to be a failure... but, I'm going to try.

gigacope

>marraige
Stopped reading right here.

you see these eyes. they express my exact resolve to cheat.

ive been reading tips like this
www.rooshv.com/girlfriend-cheating-tips

i have to overcome the influence of my gf on my mind to stop cheating- she put extreme pressure on me to not cheat

Attached: downloaityuid (5).jpg (348x145, 8K)

You will find someone that will want to break up your relationship to be with you because they think you love them. That, or you get one pregnant. Either way, you will get caught.

Haha remember to marry and breed kids!

Attached: Video Games.webm (608x1080, 696K)

Ive spent the last three years practicing art so I can make hentai so I can live off patreon bux

Ummm hello zoomer, here's what you're actually supposed to do
marriage by 18
children by 19
high salary job by 23
first sports car + sports boat + mistress by age 26
retire and play video games starting at 30
And guess what, I just hit 30 *sips*

Leave your son's computer alone and go to bed boomer.

I’m not touching this one

You're 100% right, but morons will say otherwise and wallow in their own shit instead of doing something to better their terrible lives.

GIGA based

You will have plenty of time to play vidya. I work an average of 10 to 12 hours and still play lots of games, despite having a family. Just learn to manage your time.

You should never start "gaming" to begin with.

Some people work their asses off and still don’t get anywhere that’s called reality and it’s a harsh truth.

Now THATS good bait

Attached: 2835.png (446x430, 202K)

I quit my office job to pursue my PhD abroad. It's risky, but sometimes you gotta take a chance. I would have regretted it forever if I didn't. Even if you and me fail, at least we fucking tried. I have friends who play it safe and never do anything out of the ordinary and never try anything outside of their comfort zones. I pity them.

>y-you don't understand how TERRIBLE it is to have fun
>give all you money to a roastie and work 9 to 5 instead, that's a REAL life
Lmao get lost roast, you have no power here

Stop. Cheating is backstabbing and is extremely selfish and immoral. Cheaters from either sex are the worst type of people. How would you feel if she cheated on you?

what, how old are you son?

I never considered that all the roastie posting was mad faggots.

Die by age 30

LARPing is fun

lol who the fuck gets married at 26

>I pity them
I bet you do. I bet you cling to that feeling because it's the only thing you have. You HAVE to be better than them, you worked so hard after all, it CAN'T be pointless. There's NO WAY they're happier than you. Guess what though, they don't even remember you exist.

I don't know what your definition of anywhere is, but I think it's exceedingly rare for someone to genuinely work hard and not at least be able to make average salary.

Why would you buy a sports car or a sports boat or cheat? That shit is dumb af.

>biopharma
kike

Forget it user he’s likely from some middle eastern country.

You have some unresolved emotional issues.

Fuck look at his eyes, he means it. He's gonna do it.

Gay men are basically trans because they take the female role during sex. Prove me wrong.

Getting married in your 20s made sense when our life spans were shorter. Now that the average life span is 80+ years you have to be an absolute idiot to throw your 20s away for marriage

no, it increases by 20% and retards that hop the fence often hop back AND THEN commit suicide.

stop trying to make someone feel bad for cheating. you cant teach people to not be assholes

Attached: 1539193677094.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>marriage at 25
you must think marriage is just having pussy at home.
for the rest of your life you will earn money for a bitch that will turn into a goblin and kids that will hate you for things you wont understand
holy fucking shit it boils my blood to see someone would want to get married at all, let alone at the age of 25

Stop posting any time.

Attached: 1558960413493.png (719x465, 64K)

Holy schizophrenia batman

I’ve seen people put an incredible amount of effort into things that are taking them nowhere. It’s possible to throw your energy and time at a wall and not realize it. Tunnel vision is scary stuff.

This is literally the mindset of niggers.

Because it's fun. The sports car and boat part, cheating is for idiots.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

I don't pity them at all.
My 9-5 friends are the ones encouraging me to finish the manuscript. Everyone has their own struggle.

>Don't want to marry
>Yet want a kid
What do?

>Married at 25
>getting married at all

Attached: 1544741645186s.jpg (239x250, 7K)

Yes you can. It's called shame and it's the only reason like 30% of people have their shit together.
Waste of money. If I had millions I still wouldn't have either.

I cannot wrap my head around the idea that you'd force yourself to just stop having fun.

>high salary job by 28
>first sports car + sports boat + mistress by age 29
Are you a time traveler checking out the future or something? Because I'm 28 and looking over my classmates, this only applies to a maximum of 3, of which 2 were heirs to already very successful businesses.

Not even memeing but I haven’t worked a job in 8 months, my wife pays the bills. I just offer emotional support, cook, and work out a few times a week. Marriage is pretty good here friend. It’s hard work to maintain a healthy and balanced relationship but it’s great all the same.

GIGA PUDDING

I knew a Brazilian that I was friends with online for several years, and he went completely berserk, tried to kill me in the game and had a childish fit and blocked me forever, all because I was accidentally standing in his way when he tried to run away and heal in a completely fair 1v1 match with some random guy. 3rd worlders are like another species entirely, I've given up on trying to understand how they think.

There is no "one" guys who cheat don't get punished, karma doesn't exist. You are not "not like other guys" but will not get sex because you act like that, if you do expect to be some pussy provider while "the one" rations out sex to you and openly disdains you until she finds a better prospect and steals your livelyhood while you work a dead end job to pay alimoney.

I have no sympathy for loser like you who swallow current year gynocentric zeitgeist, stupidity begets a stupid life.

Enjoy dying in mediocrity.

>Waste of money

That's your opinion. In my opinion, the things that you like spending money on are a waste of money. See how that works?

Nah mate. Not everyone who makes a bit of money is a kike

its like saying one of the lesbians takes the role of the male during sex

enjoy dying alone

Have you ever driven a sports car before, user?

It’s not karma it’s your girlfriend. Humans have learned to detect bullshit over thousands of years, especially women. She will eventually figure it out. It’s not a matter of if it’s a matter of when. Just be prepared for that day.

Yeah but you'll definitely suffer because you have a big mouth.

Your problem is that you put having sex at the center of your life
It controls everything you do and how you plan your life

?
Calm down nigga

Yeah, rotting away and achieving nothing, getting fatter, lazier and dumber is definitely worth it. It'd be great to hit 40 and look back on the last 15 years and not remember any single event because they didn't do or try anything. What a great life.

They aren't assholes, you're just not true to your genetic programming. Women ain't shit.
>Yes you can. It's called shame and it's the only reason like 30% of people have their shit together.
People who can cheat don't give a shit about what some mindwashed pussy like yourself thinks. Women in current year don't get shamed for anything, they're actively praised for doing the most horrible shit on the planet, but you're more concerned about brow beating some stud getting his than fixing your life or actively shaming the people who deserve it most, women.

You are scum, and you will live like scum until you die.

So you're fine with your girlfriend cheating on you because you're not her "one" anyway? Like a previous user said this is literally nigger mentality

Being alpha male used to mean being the provider and being able to fend off attackers I guess nowadays it means looking up YouTube videos on manliness and telling yourself you’re awesome. Good luck kid lmao Jesus Christ good luck to you.

it was about your career not your income
kike

No. No one reasonable could consider the gym a waste of money.
Not a car guy, driving different cars is all the same to me. It's a way to get from A to B and I can't wait for automated cars.
Cheaters of either gender are subhuman. I would rat a friend out in a heartbeat if I caught them cheating.

ITT: people suffer from deadly sins

>but I think it's exceedingly rare for someone to genuinely work hard and not at least be able to make average salary.
You can genuinely be a hard worker in Eastern Europe and still get fucked in every possible way regardless. The average is a fucking lie, most people make barely over the minimum wage and that's already pretty damn bad by default.

I don't know what the fuck this thread is but I like it

?
My life is great. I just pound hoes and play video.

For me, it's sloth

Kids aren't for breeding

>inferiority complex ad infinitum

>brazil
>middle eastern country
ive seen some people have these fits too. its 100% from your personality

have sex

This nigger made me genuinely happy that I'm a virgin
Is whis what happens to your brain once the sex has been had

For me it's Envy.

I should hope not, I would think you nurture them!

That's just what they want you to think

The gym is a waste of money because making a small gym area in your home is a much better investment and running down a street is better than running on a treadmill.

user I'm starting to think every single sexual encounter you could have with a woman is just a massive wave of hatesex. Forget plug A into slot B, you're getting this whole thing dead wrong.

For me it’s finishing

Home gym is fine if you do it right. Pavement isn't great for your joints.

I didn't
That's why I'm posing on a fucking vidya board
If you don't play games just fuck off

>video game discussions on Yea Forums
found the newfag

What the fuck is this thread

Attached: TzF9Ady.png (496x508, 156K)

It’s greedy business, but at the end of the day you cannot count on the government to do proper, well structured health research.

It's alright if you just walk. It's not great for muscle building but it's good for your cardio

His sentiment isn't wrong. If we could ban everyone who hasn't played a game in a week even the off topic shit would be better.

its not about greed its about morals, i guarantee you are a kike or had no childhood when you were younger, only evil people take that career willingly

get cancero

>fun fact
No, thats bullshit you literally just made up.

Is that Durgesh?

Attached: 6b550e85bcf11387d565668978bd5665a90f388477e95e03ce0c507f1fcb2b81.jpg (538x4046, 370K)

Nah. Sometimes it's just that odd feeling of being very intimate, where you feel almost bothered by how exposed and open you are and yet as soon as you feel your partner's arms around you, hear your partner's heartbeat and that barely restrained half-loud, half-hushed voice calling your name, urging you to keep going, that can easily carry on as a memory you'll always think back fondly on.

If you can get any real cardio benefit from walking you're way the fuck out of shape.

You just don’t get it, you stupid dumb fucks. They say genius is often misunderstood well fuck me they’re right. I will cheat on my girlfriend and you can not stop me, my eyes reveal my determination, if you and I were to lock eyes on the street you would turn away and blush like a pussy you could not handle my gaze because you know I am a real man and you are a bitch. No man can stare into my eyes without looking the other direction. No matter where I go they all avert their eyes! I am king! You are all just scum on my boot! Fuck you all!!!!

your genetic programming brought us to this society user. if in your alternate universe you'd not be true to your SO you'd be killing other beings with your own hands for food

I guess. I still cincerely believe if you could block phonefags and IPs that have accessed reddit it would remove a good chunk of the braindead scum most filters take care of

Why doesn't she want me anymore bros

Attached: C5S187HWIAANd8k.png (731x540, 450K)

>Posted by Xx_SSJGODOZILLA_xX 49 seconds ago.

Sheep boomer life.

>stop gaming
Never, kek
>marraige
>Children
>high salary
>first sports car + sports boat + mistress 30

because you're an eceleb worshipping loser

>high paying job two years after first child
Impossible. You'll be exhausted from sleep derivation and spending most of your money on that child
>mistress by 29
Ahh yes, and divorced by 30 with alimony and child support payments. Buh bye sports car
Absolutely incellion

This reads like an Indian Facebook post.

>tripfag
Opinion discarded.

Sure, phones especially. Tbh I use reddit for porn all the time.

Literally and unironically based

sincerely
but yes, removing phoneposters would drastically improve the quality of this board

user, if your gf puts up with you talking shit retarded all the time, she's a keeper

I am sorry friends I am just very horny my penis, I wanted to cheat on my gf but I am sorry I cummed big and now I regret. It is just hard living here bloody bastard shit in the street for fuck sake. No I love my girlfriend I promise I to never cheat on her I love her. My eyes reveal my love I will nevertheless cheat on her ever now I must go clean my hands

This is either a troll or a pajeet

Do people actually waste free time on 4ch? I literally ONLY phone post and use my real free time do play games and do productive shit.

I want to believe.

Stop user I’m dying

Is reddit even good for porn, I'm still burnt after they killed it on tumblr

Masturbating to lolis is not productive, user.

Well, a good number of their porn links direct you to tumblr, so that's a loss for everyone.

Attached: V8T7PCX_d.jpg (640x359, 13K)

ITT: /pol/ invades Yea Forums with everything they had left

Attached: 1556658012357.gif (267x320, 452K)

Edgy mate. If I get cancer, I am thankful my work and the work of my peers has helped in the progress and development of new treatments. It’s amazing how some cancers nowadays are highly treatable due to the work of pharmaceutical companies, and not to the work of blokes who deem pharma the evil of the world.

Defo, literally all I do in my free time is browse, be that youtube or Yea Forums or whatever
Doing nothing is one of my favourite pastimes

Only problem is that I use 4G to ban evade not atm, jannies and scrcpy to effectively use my phone as a virtual desktop in a seperate window

This thread would be way dumber on /pol/

It's probably just vanilla shit. Twitter has a better source for porn.

>IMO stop gaming age 23
31 yo, turbo virgin here and I have a huge backlog to go throw just from games released this year. if it wasn't for the occasional existential dread I'd say life is good.

Attached: 1526008949813.png (640x360, 83K)

You're literally projecting your insecurity user

>women are trash
nah it would fit just fine there

This thread feels more like Indian shitposting more than anything else.

There is quite literally not a single thing i hate more in this world than children
t. have practically raise 2 baby brothers constantly as a teen

Masturbating to lolis is not productive, user.

>he thinks pharma wants people to be cured or is lying because he knows his boss will find out

curing the sick is not profitable, you are evil for pushing the idea that ceos and pharma workers care about the sick
i genuinely hope you get cancer or if you eventually get a gf your child is stillborn or she miscarries

I have such big cums bros, girls must see it to believe they call me milk man when I cum incredible big amount you would not understand your small brain. A pity.

/pol/ would agree with OP they don't even like games

>marry a woman into her 30s
>she gives birth to a retard because women biologically aren't supposed to bear children past 25
>you ruin your lives because abortion is illegal and/or she doesn't wanna do it
epic advice bro

I don't think you have been on /pol/ or even Yea Forums for very long to make this assumption.

whenever the fuck you want, you dense bugman
think for yourself

>have a job interview tomorrow
>prematurely quit my hard labor job as soon as I got the interview
I hope it works out. I can go back to my old job if I kiss enough ass, but my arms back and knees cant handle it any more.

Attached: 1557677732233.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

>Eliott Pattel Roger

I'm thinking of becoming a university professor. How much time will I have to play vidya?

Attached: istockphoto-905256646-612x612.jpg (612x395, 37K)

I can't say I've ever done it user. And you're speaking from experience

Filthy dumb, roasty scum

Attached: Man-the-harpoons.jpg (570x327, 31K)

Yes. It gets incredibly specific depending on the subreddit. Easy to find fetishes.

>/pol/ invades Yea Forums

Your newfaggotry is showing.

My Aunt just gave birth to a completely healthy baby at age 36. You can test the baby for any defects soon after the pregnancy starts. Get a brain.

/pol/ hates Boomers. OP would piss them off more than anything else. Everytime when someone starts shitposting they are either very young or a Leftist. I have never seen this evil /pol/ monster every child keeps yelling about despite being here for over 12 years.

Why on earth would you do that? Even if you hate it it's still a safety net in case you fuck up.

I'm usually here while at work.

nihilism is pleb tier philosophy
why dont you just kill yourself if everything is so worthless

You are a huge newfag and you are not even trying. I just want to let you know that.

Nice zoomer imagination you got. If i’m lucky I’ll have a wife a house and a good job by 40-45. Why stop playing games if you like it?

I'm an idiot and my body is tired. After 3 years of running freight, I just dont really care anymore.

>marriage
I want children but I would never get married. I'll just wait for artificial wombs or something.

>marry a woman into her 30s

Why would you do that!?

If you whine about politics on other boards you're /pol/ by default.

Sure, go tell that to Gilead. Cures rates of up to 97% for hepatitis C with sobusfuvir. Sales are eroding every year as the company is curing patients of hepatitis c, thus losing profits. But pharma companies really don’t want to cure nobody right? And let’s keep ignoring that a single cure for cancer is incredibly hard because there are a huge number of cancer types, each with their own specificities and phenotypes, but companies nonetheless keep moving closer to cures for some of the hardest types of cancer.

>high salary job after having children

dont forget to take credit good goy
>Children by age 26
pffffffffffffff nice waste of life

Well good luck I guess

I have an okay job now but I kinda just want to stay at home all day playing games and live off my patreonbucks
Maybe I'll get fired soon enough anyways for underperforming

>hep c
>relevant to anyone besides junkie fuck
>using this as an argument that pharma cares about human life
YOU DELUSIONAL EVIL FUCK
get in a car accident

It’s not your gf “programming”. It’s your own humanity faggot.

Underrated.

Men can wait till their late 30's to have kids as long as their spouse is still in her 20's. For the health of the offspring.

Never, after a work day I will go home and play vidya.
I'd delay marriage and children to 35~ it's where the fun ends desu
Get a job ASAP, money is always good for literally everything else including finding another job, part-time or not it doesn't matter.

Based faggot

I hope you see the irony of your post.

Frotting is something you can never do with a woman and there are no "roles". Also I find it better than anal personally desu.

Nah don't stop gaming but regulate your time so that it won't interfere with your professional or social life.
Marry at 30 when you have money, first kid at 32 or so and second at 34. Never cheat because that's haram and fucks everything up for pure hedonism. Ofcourse marry a girl who is 25 or so, she'll be done with school and if she has her. priorities straight she'll want to start a family.

Ahah. When you get sick or something, I am sure you go the the herbal store, your local tribe healer, or take a trusty supplement off the shelf. Non researched shit works everytime, trust me.

>my hard labor job
which was ?

You don't quit gaming. You stop gaming organically. At 32 I simply don't have any fucking time to play vidya. Even if I do eke out some free time, I'd rather do something less taxing than play through a 40 hour campaign in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
I guess that's a cutoff point for me.

For me, it's Wrath

imagine defending trillion dollar corps on Yea Forums for free

>a bloo bloo bloo you take da drugs man
kill yourself for comparing basic illness to curing cancer and lying about it

Fuck having a wife and a job.

But also fuck playing video games.

Prom date by 17
Ugly sack of shit by 40
Fuck yoooouuuuu by 1200 years old

My dad did this and mom still cheated on him. Women are all sluts.

How the fuck do people who are focused on forming families still exist? Why not be selfish and enjoy your life doing whatever the hell you please? The idea of dedicating so much of your time to marriage and obligations blows my fucking mind in this current day and age.

Attached: 1535516953544.png (960x540, 759K)

>marriage 25
>high salary job by 28
Hmm... getting married before the high salary job.
>mistress by age 29
Eh, I guess that works.

actually BASED

I guess ALL Leftist libshits are /pol/ then. We both know that is not the case when people scream /pol/.

Took up a job at management level despite knowing I would hate the responsibility, would be working late constantly with little added pay, and would not enjoy the work itself. Three years in I was just numb to things, I think it was depression but with minimal suicidal ideation, but I stuck it out for anither year and a half. I saved every penny I could while doing this and lived with my parents, got a modest mortgage, and bought a nice apartment (common where I'm from, very few own houses)

I immediately applied to transfer to another division near where I lived in a lower paid position. I earn 30% less but I work from 8-4 with a thirty minute commute and plenty of paid holidays, and I've not been this happy since college.

Do what you must to get by but as soon as you can afford to bail out and try to find something you can be happy in.

>high salary job after marriage & children
you're in for a bad time my son.

Attached: 1539683437929.png (613x855, 421K)

I just love laughing at conspiracy theory retards lol

Have sex

You can't prevent someone from cheating user, your dad just happened to marry a whore.

Jews, literally.

Wew lad, well in my case my dad cheated on my mom. Last time I saw him it was like 5 years ago, can't say I miss him honestly. How is your relation woth your mom now?

>high salary job
>sports car + boat
yes
>marraige
>children
>mistress
absolutely not

Google Car-T and the remission rates In hematology cancers. Next, read about the progress trying to be made on solid tumors with the technology. Checkpoint inhibitors too, as well as bi specific T cell engagers should provide you with some good reading. But companies are really doing their best not to come up with a cure right?

look at the opiod crisis
its caused by pharmaceutical companies not caring about the welfare of other people so they give doctors kickbacks to overprescribe them

none of what i said is a conspiracy theory but good job at attempting to gaslight

Leftist libshits are outnumbered 20:1 by /pol/tards on pretty much every board. If I had to eliminate one, I'd eliminate /pol/tards just due to their sheer numbers.

A life without purpose or without goals is not worth living. If you aren't religious the only objective purpose a human could have is procreation.

having children should not even be considered until you are well into your career and have enough money in reserve that there is little to no chance of financial failure.

Not that user but how the fuck can someone be this clueless and bluepilled? Next you're gonna say Israel is our ally.

Relation with both is fine, though thanks to my mom I've not been able to trust women at all since it happened. Still straight though.

>Leftist libshits are outnumbered 20:1 by /pol/tards on pretty much every board
What reality do you live on?

t. anime posting incel
>google non peer reviewed studies published by corporations
i almost feel bad for you at this point, i hope you or a loved one gets cancer and you have to see it is not designed to help

This is facebook normalfag tier internet retardation

good shit dude

If they have a strapon then yes they do.
There are absolutely roles. That's why "role reversal" is a term.

How did you react when you found out. I was too young when it happened with my parents so I couldn't say or do much about it so I'm wondering.

They should be doing their bitching on /pol/ so yes they're just lost /pol/ posters.

If you were talking about cosplay on every board people would rightly tell you to fuck off back to /cgl/

I'm not saying pharmaceutical companies are heavenly forces that are fighting the good fight. However, you conspiracy retards always see the world in black and white while in reality it's grey. Incredibly powerful, rich people die from the same diseases that all of us die from. Do you honestly think they wouldn't cure themselves if they had some secret medicine stored away from the public? Also, do you honestly think that every single scientist, doctor, pharmacists working in this industry is some shceming jew rubbing his hands together? Do you think thew entire industry is devoid of people who genuinely want to find cures for the biggest diseases plaguaging humanity? Do you think modern medicine hasn't had a positive impact on the life of humans? Believing that every single person in this industry is some mustache twirling cartoon villain is just the height of naive delusion.

Procreation is fucking worthless too as well as religion. Get your head out of your ass.

>the only objective purpose a human could have is procreation.
Wrong.

You don't ever need to stop playing games. You just need to stop being obsessed over them after a while so you can lead a successful life.

Enjoy depression.

Attached: 1560710795822.jpg (500x667, 35K)

Real reality.
Way to prove me wrong lmao

rich people don't die from cancer unless they are delusional like steve jobs

keep defending a trillion dollar industry for free you pathetic cretin

This is a pretty pathetic post.

having kids in this economy is a mistake

it will make your quality of life worse

and their lives will be pretty shit relative to how you grew up

You are either a kid or a fucking psycho. Don't reply to me anymore.

Procreation is worthless in the end but religion isn't. After all the retarded atheist fuckery religion stays as the only purpose of humanity. From Allah we came and to him we will return you faggot.

I still very clearly remember the day it happened. I was playing RA2 when my dad and mom went to the garden (we had a big garden) to talk. My dad came back crying (I had NEVER seen him cry before). When I asked what happened he only said "Mom lied to me." Everything after that is a blur, like I was in shock for a week. The next thing I remember is moving out to a new house with my mom and her new boyfriend. The impression that never left me was, this can happen to anyone, no matter how good of a person you are (my dad is a bit crude but has a heart of gold and always provided plenty to the family). My mom is also a good person, which is why nobody saw this coming.

>do you honestly think that every single scientist, doctor, pharmacists working in this industry is some shceming jew rubbing his hands together?
>Do you think thew entire industry is devoid of people who genuinely want to find cures for the biggest diseases plaguaging humanity?

Attached: comment_LkUuwwqZnVeagJ9nqaWLUeVcENQ0CaOg.jpg (985x1150, 442K)

What is it then?
>inb4 there is no purpose

That doesn't make it better in any way.

>/pol/tard calling others kids

Ah the ironing. In a few years you'll look back and realize what a dumb fuck you were. I was 15 once too, you know. I understand, user.

t. nonwhite trying to encourage whites to get bred out
faggot

Look at those normies

So, that's a yes? Thank you for the confirmation that you're nothing but a deluded tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory retard. Watch out for those chemtrails and mind control radio waves, bro.

Legit spastic normalfag. You haven't said a worthwhile this entire time. Stop trying to fit in, retard

Purpose is user-end. You create your own purpose. Sure, some are better than others. I prefer creating things, not people, nor worship—that is my purpose.

It's not a meme that more money doesn't necessarily make you more happy.
Once you got the basic stuff taken care of (i.e. you can pay your bills, put money away and still spend some money on hobbies) money doesn't make a difference.
I want more, for the security it provides. The more money I have in reserve, the easier I'll find it to say "fuck you" to a situation I'm not enjoying.

At the moment I'm trying to find a way of making income outside of a job. I sort of envy the people who get a genuine sense of purpose from climbing the corporate ladder.

When I got my BJJ blue belt, I realised that I was prouder of that achievement than anything I'd ever done in a work setting (and I wasn't even particularly proud). I get paid much more than I deserve for my level of commitment.

>mom is a fucking cheating cunt
>you still had to live with her and her faggot boyfriend instead of your dad
Let me guess, the faggot courts did that?

Even if whites get bred out you should know that in the end all life will end.

>rich people don't die from cancer

lmao

HOW CAN HE CHEAT?

I want to make as many children as possible, just without a wife.

this is why the bilderbergs want to genocide the poor. Honestly after a lifetime of dealing with scum, I can't say I disagree, I'd jump the fence to their side in a heartbeat.

This is the cringiest kind of cope honestly, be creative at least.

What is your purpose based off?

>If you aren't religious the only objective purpose a human could have is procreation.

wow that was retarded

Attached: 1382197610317.gif (375x209, 1.96M)

underage
great argument, care to provide some anecdotal evidence with logic and reason

Package handling. Unloading and loading freight, 6 days a week.

>m-muh normalfag!
>trying to fit in with the /pol/tard majority
>s-stop trying to f-fit in!!!

As I said, absolutely deluded. Then again, this is a staple of /pol/tards. You're entry level, get back to me once you get past this kiddie /pol/ phase lmao. I was there years ago, friend.

>I was 15 once too, you know
You still are. You are not even trying to assimilate to this website. You need to get banned for underage shitposting, my friend.

The visceral joy of creating things.

>great argument, care to provide some anecdotal evidence with logic and reason

You can do your own googling you fucking retard. The list of rich people that died from cancer is huge, you simply ignoring this fact doesn't change it. I can't rid you of your retard delusion if you like being deluded, which you obviously do.

Come back once you have something new not completely retarded to say

Have you ever read about the heat death of the universe?

>You create your own purpose
Never heard of determinism huh ?

No she wanted that herself. My dad was fine with it since we didn't move very far and my siblings and me could come over anytime.

t. the same pharma fag trying to convince anons on a french intel hyperthreading discussion forum

>assimilate to this website
>being a conformist retard

I knew this was the case even before this post, but the fact that you're explicitly saying how hard you're trying to fit in here is absolutely pathetic. Grow a brain of your own and stop letting Yea Forums think for you you retard

You are fucking retarded and the more you post the more you are outing yourself that you are young and are not from this website.

>I was there years ago

But it seems like /pol/ is still in your head to be honest.

when i was 13 yeah, stop being a pathetic nihilistic underage retard, go read about gamma ray bursts i hope one just slightly hits your house and wipes out your entire country