REAL GAMER HOURS

What are you guys playing?

Attached: stupudding.jpg (600x432, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBdqoMIHD9w
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
amp.reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/8h9v5g/zelda_botw_pack_w_15_update_and_dlc/
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZQsqNB82M
drive.google.com/file/d/1nONU6vB79XJWUNz4ieCew3D8N3rkHvUz/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its 3:48am

Trying to study for a diffyQ test in 4 hours.

Depression and loneliness

>can't even make a proper 4am thread
You're no gamboy

Attached: 1548325152855.jpg (1483x1483, 445K)

>13 minutes off

Attached: 1378136300761.jpg (406x364, 118K)

Not playing bidya but drawing some stuff.

Attached: 15608450233011509386524602807621.jpg (4128x2322, 3.12M)

Playing a romhack of Pokemon Platinum. Pretty fun, desu. Gonna go through Victory Road in a bit.

Thread theme
youtu.be/fBdqoMIHD9w

Attached: 1517019814881.gif (500x500, 971K)

Pathologic 2 with breaks of Dragon Ball Super in between.

In waiting for the motherfucking dlc to drop for JWE. Assholes making me wait when it’s been June 18th for and hour here already.

Playing Dragon Quest I and Symphony of the Night at tbe moment, both are really fun.

I keep being told to find a job and it's killing me. I'm not totally oppose to getting one but everything sounds so soulless. I don't want to deal with people that treat me like shit. Even worse is that next year I'm expected to decide my major and I still have no idea what tbe fuck I want to do. I feel like I'm going to settle and trap myself into doing something I hate.

Attached: ce59271b-73ba-49d5-9009-b5b562d2336c.jpg (1200x662, 70K)

>those brapper clappers

Attached: 1525505809123.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Trying to discuss VIDEO GAMES

Attached: BD70F9FC-F0A4-4616-BE78-E75FDBE29397.jpg (570x428, 137K)

Damn, that's good

I just got frustrated with Prey so I'm downloading and switching to Raft.

Fes at the moment

Attached: Dj9K6XnVAAEviM2.jpg (800x450, 66K)

Its 9am in the uk.
I'm going to the gym at 10 with my dad.

Listening to the Hypnospace Outlaw OST while relaxing. I fucked up my sleep schedule so I'm just waiting it out now.

Nice discord filename, fagmaster.

>dicks
>dicks everywhere

I haven’t seen that meme in a loooooong time

Courage the cowardly dog was unironically one of the best shows ever made

looks like applefag filenames to me

i keep buying new games, but i never find the will to play them. i turn on my switch, but i only ever want to play smash.

Was playing Division 2, but it's going through maintenance. Now I'm on Yea Forums.

Can't sleep so I was thinking about jerking off.

I just got home from work. This is awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

Attached: 420am.jpg (1000x750, 184K)

Attached: 1560837289570.gif (200x150, 1.51M)

You don't need to add the ironically part.

Anyone who grew up watching cartoons knows Courage was some good shit. It did it's own thing and it did it damn well.

I've finally gotten around to playing The Count of Lucanor which has been sitting in my library for years, it has a surprisingly comfortable atmosphere considering it's a horror game
I've also started playing A Hat in Time which is bringing me a lot of smiles, god it's so fun just to move around in that game
right now I'm still deciding what platform I'm gonna get CTR Nitro-Fueled on

Attached: 1550575344906.gif (500x333, 1.65M)

yea and
good luck mate
sounds not fun. Play a game mate or watch AoT
who?
yea and?
oh shit post more
Maximum comfy, post team.
why have you don this
How is path 2?
what JWE?
you could always put gaming on hold for a few months and join the military. Great for putting you life on hold.
what was so frustrating with prey?
fez seems like a snoozer. Is it not?
same
than play smash until you want to play a game
At least you are actually playing something
its not so bad man. Life usually gets better.

Attached: 1560410024775.jpg (398x356, 47K)

Factorio. I have *almost* made my perfect chemical plant design.

TCoL seems like a Horror zelda/chips challenge in medieval germany, is that wrong?
also is AHiT good?

Breath of the wild on PC actually runs like a dream and I recommend anyone suffer through the hour setting it up for it to work.

Trying to finish my PSP and DS backlog but that is gonna take a while since most are RPGs. Currently playing YGO Over the Nexus.

Bayonetta, trying to platinum every chapter

What specs do you need?

>TCoL seems like a Horror zelda/chips challenge in medieval germany, is that wrong?
I haven't completed it yet but that description seems pretty apt, there isn't any combat but the puzzles are Zelda-like I suppose. It's set in medieval... somewhere and has a lot of creepy fairy tail shit in it. I'm certainly enjoying it.
>also is AHiT good?
YES. I love this game, they nailed the platforming controls and it's absolutely oozing with charm. If there's one thing I could complain about it's that it's slightly buggy, especially in the bonus levels. If you like 3D platformers you need this game.

>what JWE
Jurassic world evolution. New dlc today with your trucks and shit

mid-high to high end
For instance Im running an
1070 non ti
16gb ram
i7 6700k
on an HDD and following guides I get 60fps and its never dipped for me. Just remember you need a shader catch or your game will stutter at the start but only wile its building shaders.

How do you think an i5-4760K GTX970 and 16GB RAM would handle it?

nothing, i finished DMC and bayonetta and just jerked off to sims 4

Attached: 1558445110699.png (303x243, 3K)

Honestly fine. Just not in 4k or such. Only one way to find out it only took me an hour to set it up.
Not including download

amp.reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/8h9v5g/zelda_botw_pack_w_15_update_and_dlc/

youtube.com/watch?v=lWZQsqNB82M

drive.google.com/file/d/1nONU6vB79XJWUNz4ieCew3D8N3rkHvUz/view

I think that last one is the shader cache i used but if not you might need to do some googling.

You might need to look up more videos for more info. Just remember if you have an issue it can be googled.

is it fun?
I wish I was as focused to clear my backlog
What a champ
Link?

Nothing, just trying to figure out why I spontaneously started crying
Probably the creeping realization that I have wasted my whole life and I will never be able to experience it or something like that
I can't even speak to people anymore
Maybe there is hope but I don't know

>who
Too new

Attached: 1452591325739.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Uh not really its like an old mmo or a grindy RPG at this point. A time waster.

I want to sit down and play something for a few hours but I just can't. As soon as I pick it up I get the nagging guilt, the feeling that I should be doing something better with my time.

Replaying Deus Ex.
My parents lied about their life before I was born and I'm basically a mistake as my Dad has a ton of issues from his overseas travels and my mom was a whore. I also have a ton of health problems.
I'm alone, a virgin, and considering just giving up.