When does this kurwa shit become interesting?

when does this kurwa shit become interesting?
I still have to kill the gryphon and Im fucking falling asleep
what a fucking dull boring snorefest
its more boring than fucking skyrim and I am not even joking
how did this piece of literal shit get GOTY?

Attached: c77e7653-ad1c-4470-87b1-9b9a81ab6926.png._CB280325971_.png (730x400, 499K)

It doesn't

so incels play it and praise it just because the game shows you a little bit of ass and cleavage?
thats fucking it?

I bet you jumped right into 3 without playing the other ones you fucking nigger.

>how did this piece of literal shit get GOTY
Graphic. That's it. And sex.

this

What a weirdly hostile assumption. What the fuck is wrong with you?

i bet you jumped in witcher 1 without even reading novels you fucking nigger.

DLC is kinda good and doesn't have filler snorefest like base game, but that's it.

It's an RPG for people who can't handle real RPGs. Like if Bioware still had some talent. CDPR basically filled Bioware's role.

I read the novels. It was seriously worth it

>not building a PC for Witcher 2 and upgrading it for Witcher 3
You'll never know that invested feel

thats right I fucking did

grafics dont even look that good imo
>and sex
I have a gf to have sex with already I dont need to watch it in videogames

not him but I did I think I put 20 or 30 hours or so in but I got kinda bored from the side quest grind, and I was too weak for the main quest. I accidentally deleted my saves so I don't think I'll ever be able to play it again (no way in hell I'm regrinding all that again), which sucks because I wanted to give it another shot.

why the fuck do I visit this site

Wow what a objectively SHIT game. I can't believe people were stupid enought to buy it instead of Dragon Age™ Inquisition™ - which is a perfect RPG for the modern era.

This thread made me lose brain cells. Thanks, I don't have many left.

Not op but i did, coz i don't have pc or xbox 360

Witcher 1 and 2 are objectively shitty games from a gameplay standpoint. 3 is barely passable. Just face it, this franchise's only saving grace is its story and dialogue. Might as well be a Netflix show.

No, the game is good, you just have shitty taste in games.

>so incels play it and praise it
normalfags play and praise it, incels hate it

Game for incels who like to RP a Gary Stu badass donut steel mc who gets to fuuuck every hot bitch he meets, kick anyones ass 1v1 or 1v20, is best friend/rival to every "cool but not as cool as geralt" character in the world, and is all around awesome in every regard who's only flaw is that he has to choose between which hot bitch to fuuuck.

I dont remember the part where i fuck Geralt?
Geralt is GILF as fuck

it was GOTY because there were no better games
there are still no better games. you are just a pleb

It's a mature game, OP
Back to csgo you go

Attached: Zoomer.png (364x330, 31K)

the game is garbage for shit eating faggots. skyrim is genuinely thousand times better. its just sjw faggot shit with strong independent female protagonist and other strong females and theres even tranny npcs in witcher. its fkn absolute disgrace ppl associate this shit trash garbage with slavic settings. dropped it after playing for 15 mins, cause the combat is just a fkn joke spam moouse and roll around , even on most difficult setting its easy as shit, u cant kill civillians u cant do cool medieval type stuff, its fukin gay drama movie like broke back mountain, its fucking GARBAGE. it doesnt play like gothic, it doesnt feel like gothic, it doesnt feel like badass medieval setting, its just shit trash for zoomers and trannys

Attached: 15523921712310.png (539x660, 859K)

Im 30 years old and have a wife, retard.
is this shit supposed to classify as 'mature' just because it lets you peek a little bit of ass and tits?
omg sooooo mature
fucking kys trash garbage

>no mention of atmosphere, characters or world building
Yeah it's another shitty zoomer thread.

Have sex

Stop playing it brainlet

Don’t

>30 years old
>wife
>call a kid retard
>telling a kid to kys
yep, it's a zoomer alright.