OH NONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 1560840767121.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

A Nintendo 64 tree and a PS2 tree. When will we see an Xbox 360 tree?

soul
soulless

>SWSH
>Soul

Attached: 1525711288933.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

NINTENDO

Fucking hell man. Botw looks ugly as fuck but are they even trying with the pokeshit one?

The Pokemon tree actually looks like a PS2 tree though.

Soul was removed from SwSh for balancing reasons. Please understand.

The Pokemon Tree is the n64 one, dumb ass. There are actual N64 games with better looking trees than that.

I hear a lot of people claiming the reason for this is because Nintendo is giving gamefreak a small budget for this?
Is this true?

Attached: 1560839108251.jpg (1200x628, 77K)

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Fuck no, in fact the one with the budget should be GF, not Nintendo
It looks like shit because GF is using its secondary team making it, the primary team is making Town, that shitty game that hasnt appeared since last year and that nobody cares about.

Soul was removed from pkmn years ago and not for balancing reasons.

It's mostly just the damn green fog filter they insisted on including for some reason

Attached: 1524318471722.jpg (3840x2160, 1.55M)

far better than the pokemon one

Soul was last seen in SoulSilver

>botw
>ugly
Your taste is absolute shit

Does the Cemu version fix the pop in issues that the game has?

you can mod out the fog filter though

I couldn't imagine playing this on anything but cemu, but even though the game is cpu bound and I have a 1080 I had to turn it down to 1440 to maintain 60fps.

BotW is pretty fucking ugly as far as texture quality is concerned, its propped up by its art style. Also

you can set your LOD higher than normal, yes

There's still pop-in but far less. Pretty damn good considering it's a WiiU port

Jesus Christ what the fuck, I'm not exaggerating when I say I thought the one on the right was OoT for a minute there.

Can you mod BOTW on CEMU so weapons don’t break?

I don't think anyone can truly claim to know what the hell is going on with GameFreak + Nintendo + TPCI behind closed doors, but it is true that GameFreak's development staff is shockingly small for how huge and profitable Pokemon is, and that small team is further split between stuff like Town.
What I want to know is why the hell GF still hasn't expanded their staff despite them clearly needing it. It's just greed, isn't it?

You must be retarded, stop pretending

Left I mean, please be patient I am retarded.

I think my BOTW settings are fairly good

Attached: Untitled (1).jpg (1920x1062, 1.85M)

user, thats Pokemon Sword and Shield tree, not Oot tree

Not every studio has to ruthlessly expand and create bigger games every fucking year.
It would be best for the industry if every game studio created games for the 60$ pricepoint by lowering the scope and keeping the same small team over the years, instead of needing their games to sell twice as many copies each time just to break even.
It's not sustainable.

man the switch is such a fucking joke

yes but why would you

Yes, checked both relevant "I want to be comfy" options under cheats.

Attached: 1546951225837.png (561x1009, 36K)

If thats a joke I wanna see when Nintendo gets serious then. That shit is gonna be better than NASA's computers

man pokemon fanboys will accept any old trash huh

This. How come it's games don't even look as good as botw on Wii u.

No, the last pokemon game I played was gold and I got bored fast.
Fuck scope creep, rapid expansion and all the shit that comes with them.

>muh graphics
You have to be 18 or older to post in this site

Haven't you been paying attention? The fanboys have been fucking furious since finding out that you just flat-out won't be able to use Pokemon that aren't in the regional dex, even if you transfer them from the paid service meant specifically to do so. Only casuals are the least bit interested in SS at this point.

Does art style not contribute to a games beauty?

kek phrasing and terminology

should set LOD bias to high and turn on TCG's clarity mod

also play on master unless you're a fag

not an argument, friendo

10 years ago

Attached: uncharted-3-ps3-texture-screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

That looks like shit

How original lol

>reading comprehension

I have a reason for not having LOD bias checked and I don't remember why. Also the clarity shit makes dark areas way too fucking dark. In my opinion, that fact alone makes it worse than not having it on at all. I still haven't beat it yet so I'm not worried about master. I haven't played in a year but just updated Cemu the other day since I felt like playing some more.

redpill me lads, why can't nintendo just make a regular powerful console? What the fuck is their problem? I know graphics aren't everything but come on

Wii U was decent for 2012, but
>32GB internal

the thing with Zelda is it needs lower quality graphics so the world can load without any frame dips, it's completely open you know. Pokemon areas are secluded enough that the graphics could be way better they just don't give a shit.

They rather do their own thing. They got the most powerful console in the Gamecube era and that didnt pay off, they decided that making quality games and gimmicky consoles is better, and it payed off with the Wii, the 3ds and the Switch

constraint = creativity

the switch could have been so much if it wasn't portable trash for manchildren

Attached: 1560795332730.jpg (350x346, 31K)

Wii-U flopped and handhelds were doing well. Plus Sony / Microsoft has a grip on the home console market.

the switch is supposedly more power than this system by how much?

I think the developers who set the density of the fog in BOTW haven't been in an area, town or whatever without shitty air quality and they think that there is always visible fog within few meters.

Attached: Main-Day.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

>he rather have a linear predictable game instead of a big ass sandbox map to play with at any time
Yikes

Switch is just a portable N64.

Give Pokemon to Monolith Soft.

Nintendo 64 and Gamecube both bombed against "inferior" tech, so there's no real reason to waste that money on what amounts to spinning rims for third parties who don't know how to make a game for a system anymore.

pokemon sword and shield is a linear predictable game

but it doesn't even do 1080p does it? Yet they still get shit like Skyrim and the Witcher ported literally running in 540p, I can't even comprehend why people want that.

Thats GFs fault, not Nintendo's

Nintendo has always found success in differentiating their hardware to compensate for their lack of third party support and smaller company size than the other console manufacturers. In the age where games are selling millions and failing to meet sales expectations because budgets are so high, locking graphics here doesn't seem so unreasonable. They're making bank on something that costs way less.

Yes it does 1080p when docked. 99% of Nintendo made games run at that definition, while portable games go at 720p

what the fuck does that have to do with the switch being less powerful? nintendies deserve a bullet to the head

Attached: 1555964324035.jpg (554x555, 20K)

there isn't a single game that looks as good as uncharted 3 or killzone 2 despite it being much more powerful

And? Only Zoomers care for a game having a 4k definition rather than an acceptable one while having stable FPS

If I only bought 1 console (and still had my PC), I probably would have bought a Nintendo console every single time except for WiiU. WiiU was almost a scam. I don't think Sony or Microsoft consoles are that special despite having better hardware. The exclusives are targeted towards very specific groups usually, which I'm not.

Off the top of my head I'd miss out on Bloodborne. That's the only thing I can think of that I'd care about.

this

Why try when the autistic fanbase will buy it anyway.

That's smart use of a budget. The rest of the industry is failing to meet sales expectations despite selling way better because they pump so much of their budget into the visuals. Nintendo min-max the whole thing by making art styles compensate for lower poly models. Based on the success of games like BOTW and Oddyssey it seems to be working, those games cost way less to produce than Uncharted 3 or Killzone 2 but sold better.

this can't be real

Its not

>but even though the game is cpu bound and I have a 1080 I had to turn it down to 1440 to maintain 60fps
>cpu bound
>1080
Huh?

Uncharted 3 was probably graphically the best game on PS3, by that point Naughty Dog had the optimization perfected

>the N64 tree is actually more detailed

Attached: 1530161710008.jpg (345x378, 45K)

why does he sit like that?

yeah but this can't be real, must be photo mode or a bullshot

Maybe his butt hurts?

Attached: https:--static1.fjcdn.com-comments-Why+does+she+sit+like+that+_05df1e744977c544aedf497d1f27af31.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I'd argue FF13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns, not that Uncharted 3 looked in any shape or form bad.

>Snoyfags are this retarded
No wonder you play trannystation

Are people finally realizing game freak are fucking hacks?

Uncharted 3:
>13 million sold (not including HD release on PS4)

Odyssey
>12 million

BoTW
>10 million

>comparing a game that has been out for more than 10 years over 2 games that came out 2 years ago.
user I...

It is mostly heating issues. It CAN render things better, but it would also put the switch in a meltdown. That's why most switch games has dynamic scaling. That's why XB2 looks amazing sometimes and like shit other times.

Only the old autist fans

Don't. He wouldn't understand.