How can one man be so based

I just started playing to see if id like Keanu's new game and i didnt expect to actually enjoy this game. Its one of the only rpg's that I actually enjoy playing. normally during these types of games I get bored and mod the shit out of halfway through.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>He skipped 1 and 2

replaying it for the 3rd time right now since i upgraded my pc and its still great, yeah. i havent tried any mods yet though. anyone got recommendations?

Brutal face so Geralt doesn't look like a faggot

>He skipped the books

There's a lot more to go if you just started, be sure to save Blood and Wine until you beat the main story.

Now go play a real RPG.

I wish I had. The short stories are the good stuff, the books just get progressively worse the longer Yennefer or Ciri are around.

are 1 & 2 even worth playing after this?

It's not an RPG. It's an open world action adventure game.

If you're not a faggot who thinks playing one game in a series somehow devalues the others, sure.

2 should still be good enough for your zoomer brain desu

>Keanu

>Witcher
>RPG

Attached: 15586679561560.gif (452x371, 59K)

So unless im a wheezing faggot its not worth it? got it.

Yeah. I finished Witcher 1 and now I am playing 2 and after that I go Witcher 3.
These games are like gothic 1 and 2, once you start playing, you don't want to stop.

I hope cyberpunk will be the same.

For immersion, i installed "Mod Scabbards", "No Fall Damage", "Weak and Fearful Guards", "Witcher Eyes" and "Darker Nights"

imho The Witcher 2 still holds up, but the first one is hard to get into if you never played it and there's no nostalgia involved.

I just want a game with the most based character in The Witcher series.

Attached: 0DC4D556-1F30-4A81-8E26-C470452894A4.jpg (1920x1562, 478K)

>I just started playing
>I get bored halfway through

Well, you will in this one too

Is that Bonhart? Was he even mentioned in the games?

Once in a dialogue in the first witcher. The worst part is that cdpr is done with witcher so there’s only the netflix witcher left. And god knows what they’ll do to his character.

Fuck Bonhart. That would be satisfying to kill him though.

They are better if anything. The draw of 3 is sheer size (especially with dlc).
The games play very differently though. The writing is also miles better (w3 dialogue was done by the 'additional dialogue' guy of the first two).