Are you ready for the Nier 3?

Are you ready for the Nier 3?

Attached: nier.png (1279x439, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag3hZuo_s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck is this guy?

Holy fuck, what? Who is this, is he credible in any way? Stop playing with my heart

Only if they double the size of next protags ass.

>Believing in rumors
>Believing in "leakers"

I hope the gameplay is worse than it's ever been before.

Don't you need a Nier Automata 2 before a 3?

Nier Automata is nier 2

But, there isn't a "2" in the name? It would have been "Nier Au2mata," or something.

Automata is the first game though

what would nier 3 even be about? what's left to explore in the nier universe?

The Nier multiverse?

No, Drakengard is

Alien world that the rocket lands on and is then ruined by being introduced to humanity.

Also the alien world is one of cute catgirl aliens.

Alien prequel

why is this a surrpise you think they're going to stop after success of automata lmao?

All games (except 2) follow one long narrative from 3-1-Nier-Automata.

What's left is a prequel for how the city in 3 appeared. An interquel filling in some spaces. A sequel following the machine spacecraft that left Earth. A sequel on Earth where the machine android peace is broken for some reason.

Given Square's retardation, literally nothing would surprise me.

Bullshit, Yoko Taro is too busy eating tacos

Attached: tacos.png (1440x692, 112K)

Anyone who likes Nier and Yoko Taro are pieces of shit with taste lower than trash. I hope Yoko Taro gets hit by a bus and die soon.

Attached: stop liking.jpg (400x350, 43K)

>stop telling me to eat shit goo goo ga ga

What games do you like, user?

Please be a Drakengard 4 instead. Automata was the perfect close to the NieR line of games.

So I think we can ALL agree that Nier 3 should be a prequel set during the downfall of humanity, right?

Attached: fasg.png (1703x1080, 1.89M)

Just imagine Nier 3 starting like this
>Game starts on the streets of Tokyo
>Destruction everywhere
>Weird bells come out of nowhere and suddenly a giant, white figure descends from the sky

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag3hZuo_s0

shachou des

Does it really serve as a good conclusion? Am making my way through 9S' route rn, I hope I enjoy it more, 2B's story was kinda eh

9S and 2B have more or less the same story. The opening credits don't appear until you're in your third run.

>believing "insiders"
cringe

It's true, while they just started working on it very little ago it will come out soon, it's going to be called NieR:Dark Apocalypse

Yoko should Explore timeline B from Drakengard.

Attached: Drakengard- Ending B- flowers for the Broken Spirit.webm (768x432, 1.83M)

I want a new Taro game but I'm deeply worried that Square-Enix will meddle like FUCK this time around. One of the big reasons Automata worked is that SE thought it would fail, so the management left it alone. Ironically enough SE meddles more if they think a project will be lucrative.

wow, good job spoiling that amazing moment for him there, user

Monkey's paw, NieR 3 is real but it's gonna be based off the fish ending

In my shitty opinion, yeah. I will say though that if I never played Gestalt first Automata would probably be a bit less impactful.

Sounds like a Shin Megami Tensei game.

I was ready for it at E3 ffs

Thats a really stupid and on the nose name.
Try harder

watch it be an epic games store exclusive on PC

(And that'd be a good thing)

You have to eat all the tacos

Yoko taro should die

I imagine he will eventually.

Probably like that fag said it’s a brand. It’s completely different game with little relation to the past game. Honestly we should get a drankegard 4.

They’re absolute the worst fucking ironic fags

The only good Drakengard was the first (and it still wasn't very good).

I want a game about that group of relicants and androids that took out Red Eye for good desu

I doubt it yoko taro is just a character at this point

Story wise it did something unique but gameplay wise it all bad a combination of pamzer dragon and dynasty warriors.

This. Except it should happen 40 hours into the game with the first 40 hours being all regular Tokyo slice of life highschool simulator visual novel.

And music wise it intended to make you feel like you were going insane. I felt that it succeeded.

>all
Was*
Why do i even bother

Human theme -> Android theme -> Gods/Aliens theme

Now that sounds like a yoko taro game alright.

>MC is child soldier Weiss, pre-grimoire

Attached: hqdefault.png (480x360, 182K)

First official image
What do we think?

Attached: Yorha.png (1377x742, 1.64M)

That was the Final Fantasy XIV artwork. It's an expansion pack.

This is the FFXIV NieR raid, shoo

I want him to direct his own shmup already.

Attached: master Yoko.png (624x480, 290K)

>people are expecting a legit sequel to NieR:A when Taro will make something entirely different to piss them of

Attached: 1529565701080.jpg (598x304, 36K)

I really really want a Drakengard remake with better combat. Keep literally everything else the same but just make the combat more enjoyable. Get the C-team at Platinum to do it or something. It doesn't have to be amazing. It would easily becomw one of my favorite games of all time.

I'd prefer a NieR remake to a D1 remake.

And I will love him for it.

Attached: 1477850942301.png (806x524, 484K)

I would be fine with either. I just prefer the batshit insanity of Drakengards story over Nier's more sentimental narrative.

I want it

That's essentially what he did to people who liked any of his other games. N:A isn't as batshit as D1, isn't very emotional like NieR, and isn't absolute garbage like D3.

>Game set immediately after the fall of the red dragon never ever

You fucking retard that's the FFXIV collab

What the fuck do you mean?
It could be about pretty much literally anything, Automata didn't follow logically from the original Nier in any way except in terms of theme.

There's few options considering humanity is already wiped out during Gestalt and like 12000 years passed between that game and Automata,where nothing of importance happened. The only real option would be to do a prequel

No. There are several plot potentials available post Automata.

Gotta remember that somehow, Tokyo wound up in Europe during the time of Drakengard. They gotta explain that, as well as what caused the black flower to get sealed inside the chamber in that city (a piece of it broke out, which infected Zero in D3, setting everything into motion).

We are pretty clearly dealing with a time loop, and we still don't know how the loop occurs, so there's post-Automata plot to be covered.

Like fucking what? Aliens are dead, robots are dead, Yorha is fucking dead there is dead, 2B is dead, all of humanity is dead. There is literally nothing left past automata

Well, wherever that Ark thing went.

Attached: __yorha_type_a_no_2_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_lingear__d08c73205f30aa3035a3237fbdd6ede0 (4224x2085, 1.54M)

>he didn't get the good ending

>I want to believe

You mean the good ending in which everybody is still fucking dead

First, Robots aren't dead. There are still both androids and machines at the end.
Second, Adam and Eve are still alive with N2 and 9S on a giant space ship that can travel to any alien planet imaginable.
Third, the aliens aren't all dead, just the ones that arrived on Earth and killed by the machines. Presumably they still have their homeworld.
Fourth, 2B isn't dead either along with A1 and 9S on Earth and their floatbots. And having become more human the two races of androids and robots achieving humanity can attract the eyes of The Watchers back onto the universe from the outside.

Jesus Christ user, did you even play the game?

So this is... The power of.. Secondary niggers..

Don't forget Emil and all his copies.

Probably something stupid like Revenge of the Credits where legions of floating Text Block names invade Earth.

Retard, there is literally already a sequel which features all the characters still alive after the good ending.

No, I want Drakengard 4 or a remake of the first one.

Anyone surprised by this is a huge fucking moron.

Do you remember the fucking time traveling androids from Drakengard 3?
There's like a bajillion unsolved plot-threads, not to mention that there's nothing obligating it to actually be set after Automata temporally

9S didn’t fly with the ark in the novel. You need to be gay to choose it in the game either.

Marketing and sales guy with a generally good track record that got bullied off RetardERA for daring to express his moderate political opinions.