Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit

>Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit

Why siding with Mr. House is the best choice in New Vegas?

Attached: cyzVmYgyARtNHhTrvgBbwxmrUAJwImHCmbxTcRhI5Y0.png (1024x541, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1kEzGs10Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> DELIVERY OF THE PLATINUM CHIP IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

fallout 4's better.

Independent New Vegas!
No Gods, No masters ONLY courier 6 and his robot army.

Well Mr House is the equivalent of the Institute.
Legion = BoS
Yes Man = Railroad
NCR = Minutemen

>his top lieutenant Benny betrayed him because House said fucking nothing to him for seven years while the battle for Hoover Dam was going on in his backyard
>let the Omertas, the group known for betraying people, be a Family of New Vegas because "muh criminal underbelly"
>has a murderboner for the BoS instead of negotiating with them because they have techdicks as big as his
He's still the best choice along with Yes Man though because New Vegas and the Mojave 's shit belong to the Mojave not the NCR or Legion. His problem is just he has shit people skills but is really smart

>has a murderboner for the BoS instead of negotiating with them because they have techdicks as big as his

You initially were gonna be able to negotiate with them but it got cut because House was already so good already and leaving that in would make him practically flawless

Because the NCR is shit, the Legion is literally just for /pol/boners, and you, the Courier, beat down Mantids in the desert with a baseball bat for a living and are not qualified to run shit

Why was Dead Money so fucking good? Gave me chills

Are we including cutcontent? Because the Think Tank Ending would triumph House and the BoS

It was based of the god tier film Treasure of the Sierra Madre, give it a watch sometime

Whoops, anyway yeah House and BoS would be breddy gud though

Also it gave off a really cool horror vibe and not to forget the best payout in the entire game

Survival Horror to be specific with the limited resources at first, there's one problem with Dead Money and that's the zero replayability value

Yeah your right. But it makes up for it with those 37 gold bars

Anyone too stupid to understand that he represented the old ways that destroyed the world needs to go back to high school where you learn this kind of shit. Read a book.

I always find it outrageously funny when people demand others 'go back to high school' for acceptance of the most rudimentary analysis because that's the furthest their own education went

Your thinking of the NCR buddy

Because he won't deliver on any of it and then tweet that his bigly claims were shot down by his opposition from the NCR even though he's got the platinum chip and an NPC army.

Sinclair?! Sinclair, I'm trapped. Please, oh god, the security systems won't let me out, they're keeping me here.

Attached: SINCLAIR PLEASE.png (306x674, 327K)

House is best put a force of progress moving forever forward but facing the past just like how both NCR and Legion cling to the past. All three of them each can't let go of how thing were and how they are.
>Legion wants the Roman Republic all over via Caesar's manipulation of the Hegelian dialectic
>NCR wants to badly mimic the very institutions that created the Wasteland
>House wants New Vegas as his snowglobe of the past that's all his to control
Hell, even the Brotherhood and Enclave have similar problems
>Brotherhood hoards technological relics of the past without innovating upon them just like Pre-War countries stockpiled them before the bombs
>Enclave wants to kill everything mutated/irradiated to revert the world to how it once was
Clinging to the past is a key part of New Vegas' lore

>>his top lieutenant Benny betrayed him because House said fucking nothing to him for seven years while the battle for Hoover Dam was going on in his backyard
actually Benny betrayed him because, you know, he's Benny

it still fucks me up that Benny is Chandler Bing

Attached: 1557682990768.png (351x351, 185K)

Youre fucking stupid. He was not the old ways. The ncr represented that path. Maybe back when he was a human he was “the old ways.” Since becoming an immortal techno entity he’s just a force that wants to promote growth and forward movement. Nothing like in the past. Dont tell me you bought ulysses’ bullshit

Nah, House straight up admits its partially his fault for neglecting his employee for so long especially since Benny was supposed to be his number one guy

We don't know how a proper Legion ending would look because of all the cut content. But as it stands House is leagues better than everyone else.

Enclave unironically the best.

>don't cling to the past bro
The message is kind of meaningless considering the only things of value left in the nuclear hellscape are relics of the past eg. GECKS, the Dam, etc.

Literally the only people who don't blindly obey Caesar are Vulpes and a Legion aligned Courier, everyone else is practically a slave to Caesar's will from Lanius to the lowest Recruit

Nothing in any amount of cut content would make them a reasonable choice

Fallout Mod Manager or Nexus Mod Manager?

the Caesar's succession crisis was one of the biggest Chekhov's gun I've ever seen in an RPG. I thought for sure there would be an option for the Courier to seize power with his death and reform the Legion.

Okay but how many people got them without cheating?

This, muties ain't human.

his "old ways" saved new vegas, faggot

But it's not the tech that's the problem, it's the guys who keep repeating the mistakes of the very same people who built them, you follow? Like the Followers of the Apocalypse are all about that exactly, learning to not repeat the Pre-War world's failings

Historically, reforming a bunch of warmongering clans into anything else has never worked at minimum under the guidance of a single person in a single generation. Literally all of your interactions with them is about enslaving or killing people, it's not like there's any hidden 'good seeds' within the ranks

Ringadingding, baby.

>get a request to deliver a parcel
>no warning as to people possibly wanting to steal it
>get shot in the head because of houses incompetence
>live anyways
>take my revenge on the guy that shot me
>take his valuables, including the chip
>house thinks it's his when he's the reason it got stole and I'm the reason I got it back
>house insists on throwing his imaginary weight around despite clearly being at my mercy
House was never going to accomplish what he wanted. He was too human, and was too obsessed with how people saw him.

>Who the fuck is Genghis Khan

At this point I just want to side with the Enclave. Considering what the wasteland has to offer, they're less wrong the further the timeline goes.

There's a finite amount of ghouls, and the instances of newly created ghouls will continually dwindle. Super mutants are limited by lack of new ones being forcibly created, unless Bethesda just invents several new Vault 87's. Then you've got crazy shit like the mutated wildlife and haywire robots in the Midwest.

Enclave for life. Remember the Rig. Remember Navarro.

>based heavily on a guy known for completely losing his shit in later years
>dude we'll definitely go to mars and terraform it I'll build a rocket out of rusted corrugated metal

Problem is the Enclave classifies mutants as "literally any wastelander not born in a vault or the Enclave." If they would relax their stance on that then they would be the best option, considering the Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel is either noncanon or dead.

>one generation
can you read

considering Genghis Khan toppled the old mongolian tribal system and built the largest contiguous land empire then yeah, I think he was successful.
There's potential in the Legion, but its held back by its slaving and radical brainletism stance towards technology.

>caravans passing through Legion territory are safer than passing through NCR territory
Still funny

building a land empire =/= getting the Huns to knock off the raping/pillaging/slave trade in an exact homage to what the Legion does. Ironically the Khans act less like the Huns than the Legion.

>Genghis Khan
>Huns
Nevermind, you're just a fucking retard. No point then.

Huns and Mongols are the fucking same, didn't you see Mulan?

Based Benny

The Legion only made new recruits not use technology to make them sufficient enough to survive in the wasteland on their own.

Caesar explains all that, we just never see or hear about it anywhere else because cut content.

>>has a murderboner for the BoS instead of negotiating with them
You don't negotiate with the BoS

fuck the institute and fuck Mr House. fuck robots

I did by blowing myself up and past through the forcefield

>House's incompetence

He hired five other people to deliver trash to him because he knew that people were after the chip and wanted to throw them off. And don't act like being a courier is some completely safe job either, in which you never get robbed, when caravans have to hire bodyguards to move from town to town. Your complaints are fucking trash.

But he already "lost" his shit, before the war started tabloids were already depicting him as some lunatic while in actuality he was preparing for the war

heavily based post

Attached: 1559175838169.jpg (1000x1000, 271K)

mod organizer 2

>no warning as to people possibly wanting to steal it
You're a courier in a post-nuclear wasteland, the assumption should be people are going to want to take your stuff regardless of whatever it might be

You forgot
>so smug his plan was perfect he didnt bother to finish his obituary

youre not necessarily a courier or houses client after the prologue house can get fucked

You chose to take a job with the stipulation that the delivery is your responsibility until it's actually been delivered, so yes you're still a courier until the job is done or you or House are dead

True, but legally speaking, the chip still belongs to House. Just because you took it off someone's corpse doesn't automatically make it yours, regardless of if you're a courier or not.

Enclave and BoS are the technically correct, overzealous factions that you're automatically having to butt heads with out of pure self-preservation. Every wasteland faction is shit, but they're all you've got.

At least until the BoS became sympathetic pussies. Now they're more laughable idiots.

fallout 4 is fucking garbage what are you talking about the plot is completely nonsensical

Plot is about the last problem that Fallout 4 has. Fallout 4 is a list of incompetence and problems, with the occasional unneeded solution to an invented problem.

Got it on sale not too long ago and I was wondering during the whole early game why the fuck I would stop to fill out some random assholes home shopping list when my infant son was missing in a hostile wasteland.

It's all empty talk. The world is a nuclear crater that would take 100s of more years to get out of and the best solution was obviously NCR, even for their flaws.

Attached: 1555583302381.jpg (641x556, 52K)

Why should I believe him?

Except the BoS wouldn't negotiate. They'd strip House of all his major technology, since their code is built upon safeguarding that shit from people that could start a second armageddon.

Attached: 1554318455351.jpg (1079x884, 92K)

I thought they were just Nazis who killed robots for no good reason.

it isn't the best choice. he doesn't have twenty years.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1kEzGs10Zc

That's the problem with most RPGs. People want you to do menial tasks while at the same time the world is at stake. I can't think of many RPGs where the plot was a slow boil instead of you needing to save the world from day one. Morrowind is a good example I guess, since it literally tells you to fuck off and go do sidequests for a while

Wrong,
you don't need warnings, that's already part of the jobdescribtion. All important caravans have guards for that exact reason. The courier doesn't have guards because he is supposed to look like he is delivering trash.
Getting something stolen from you doesn't mean the thief or the guy that got it back is the new owner.

What was Brotherhood of Steel even like? Has anyone played it?

>replayability

watch your autosuggestion, it clearly were playability

That's bullshit. He had 200 years yet Vegas looks just like the rest of the wasteland.

>siding with donald trump
lol

He's only been active for 7 years you mong

>Side with Mr. House in NV
>Side with the Institute in FO4
I don't even know what the other story-lines are like

Attached: 1558973001225.png (382x390, 142K)

both true but for house its either bargain w the courier for the chip or email the ncr to get them to enforce the contract. in the end he just gets killed by the courier like a hoe

Attached: 18lsz6s6kgm04jpg.jpg (585x441, 34K)

Under the laws of maritime salvage that chip is the courier's property. You may argue that it was not maritime salvage because the courier was not a ship captain nor at sea, but I posit that riding ED-E around like a pony disqualifies that concern.

So have anyone heard of Fallout 4 new vegas?
Do you think it will be good?

God why couldn't Cyberpunk just be like this?

Corpos, nomads and hack-people competing for control over districs. The PC either helps one out or goes his own way. Each district could be staffed by a faction which you can exterminate or win to your side.

FUCK YOU CDPROJEKT YOU POLISH HACKS

so long as it actually gets mostly finished and dosnt reek of fangame i bet it will be extremely good

Attached: haas_04.jpg (673x1000, 280K)

Because Cyberpunk 2020 wasn't like that so why would 2077 be?

Because it's a video game not a tabletop

>implying 2077 will be similar to 2020 anyway

Enjoy your *whistles for magic car*.

Yeah a self driving car is totally beyond suspension of disbelief in a cyberpunk game.

Attached: IMG_20190618_120500.jpg (1079x1050, 250K)

House is wrong but the reason it was stolen is because Benny is smart, not that House is incompetent.

>has no idea what the Chip is or does
>steals it anyway
>could never have used it even if he made it into the Securiton vault

"Smart"

Sounds awful

The game spells it out to you that house only cares for his piece of land and no one else(ffs it even makes you collect snowglobes to shove it in your face). It's already considered a pain in the ass to get in the strip. Imagine how much it will be when he has a working rocket, It will be Disney on roids
Wanna know how little he cares? Just ask the people of freeside

Attached: 1560733756339.jpg (1164x423, 46K)

>House can't do anything to help Freeside because he has no resources to help them
>NCR, who has all the resources to help them, won't help them
>NCR, who caused the problem in the first place with their squatters, won't help them
>but dude house hates freeside lmao

Attached: chipoutofluck.jpg (1024x640, 121K)

>Give me 20 years and I might just pay you for all the work you've done for me. 50 years and it might just pay for all the furniture in your room.

Attached: 1506359408921.jpg (800x600, 156K)

>Earth is perfectly livable
>Both House and the Enclave want to skeddadle and terraform some shitty planet over thousands of years, that is centuries away
What did they mean by this.

>tfw no Legion Locations
>tfw no Legion NPC's
>tfw no Legion content at all
>tfw no Legion bf

Attached: 59990881_p0.jpg (960x1204, 821K)

>siding with NCR

Attached: D1fQqQAU8AEZ06S.jpg (638x960, 136K)

Christ.

Attached: 1560855917353.jpg (642x666, 80K)

It's actually the complete opposite you mongoloid. You're describing the dignified raiders faction aka the NCR.

House is in a shit situation. He managed to pull himself out of a coma just in time to unite some tribes to stop NCR from steamrolling the Strip, and has been in a precarious spot since. He cant expand because of the NCR, and they can't do anything against him because of the Legion. He has no opportunity to try to help the Mojave because of the NCR breathing down his neck.

Bruh

fuck ayn rand desu

Look at this dude.

Well since my playthrough is canon it all worked out for him in the end so he's pretty much perfect