Say something nice about him Yea Forums

Say something nice about him Yea Forums

Attached: TobyFox.png (378x320, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfiwU2f-ts4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well for starters I have no idea who he is. Toby Fucks?

he's more musically creative and successful than i could ever hope to be

Literally who

guy who made Undertale

I like Undertale a lot. Say what you will about the stupid fanbase. All fanbases are stupid. Undertale is fine.

He made a game

Attached: file.png (615x541, 62K)

The fuck cares lol.

He wrote a pretty nifty rock opera
youtube.com/watch?v=gfiwU2f-ts4

Attached: 1460520942182.gif (650x600, 28K)

Hell, this probably IS Toby Fox.

Hey Toby, if this is you, good job on Undertale. I'm about to make a video game that is going to change the world too. If you want to be a part of it, please do say something in this thread.

It's going to be something of a spiritual antagonist to Undertale. Where Undertale makes the overarching game mechanic say "the point of the game is to kill, however you end up coerced into not killing", my game will say "the point of the game is to not kill, however you are coerced into killing."

I wish I could be as talented as him.

Sinjared

Attached: 1560755970148.gif (498x372, 518K)

cringe

why do you keep making multiple of these Todd Howard threads every day

Managed to make bank off of tumblr and completely dodged the political wasteland that has corrupted all of vidya. I'd say he's doing fine.

FRED FUCKS?

he has made more video games than I have

Had the right starting fandom to boost his mediocre game with a mediocre borrowed soundtrack into meme relevancy.

kys

He's pretty funny, not his fault his games caught on an autistic fanbase.

Another 6 years and 8 months

he’s richer than everyone on this board combined

He's never going to finish deltarune though, I honestly doubt he can manage to finish another game, undertale was falling apart visually in the areas made late into development.

His best OST was YIIK's. Really made playing the game exciting.

you won't believe how many Saudia oil sultan browse this site.

Been following him since Starmen.net back when he was radiation, and he's always been a courteous and talented guy.

he's friends with all of the la danger hairs. he can employ them to shit out your power of friendship game

Then you're already starting on the wrong foot. In undertake, the point is to not kill anyone, but you're forced into doing so by the NPCs and by years of conditioning that its how you interact with Vidya. Doing the opposite, the point is to kill but you're forced to not kill is what you're looking for.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Deltarune fucking sucked

OMG Isnt that the son of Sakurai, Toby "Toby Fox" Sakurai? Sad that he left the west so early, but I guess Japan is his home.

Through Homestuck and Undertale he's made it extremely easy to filter out worthless human beings in my general vicinity

But notch posts here.

TAKE THAT BACK FAGGOT

Attached: 1560715535850.gif (128x123, 35K)