What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Nothing-did.png (780x439, 253K)

Laurence forgetting the adage.

Second half of the game post-Rom

No shields

The lack of weapon choices. Luckily the DLC saved it.

The fact that it's exclusive to the soistation 4 and thus can't run at more than 20-30fps

Nothing. Game of the Gen / Decade and makes pc fags seethe six fucking years later

Ds3 has better bosses bois

Loading times but other than that pretty much nothing

Not released on PC

Attached: 1521597703764.jpg (894x894, 111K)

Snoy bribing FromSoft for exclusivity. Snoy can't develop a good game themselves to save their life. Literally the only way they got one was pumping money into a studio they didn't have creative control over.

Nothing. The game is dope. Only contrarians dislike the game.

You're a fucking cunt memeposter but aren't entirely wrong. Bloodborne would benefit greatly from a boost in graphics and fps.

That was the best part though, are you both seriously AND unironically trying to tell me that Unseen Village and Nightmare of Mensis aren't the tightest shit around?

Attached: GRANT US EYES.png (542x520, 97K)

Obsessed.

you dint git gud

This, both the lack and placement was the biggest flaw with Bloodborne.

>He needs to hide safely behind protection to enjoy the game

Attached: Wooden Shield.png (702x322, 416K)

The lack of a sequel

Guess you just got baited lol

combat is worse than ds2
everything is the same color

Cope. Sony had one (1) good game this generation, and they didn't even make it themselves. Their only contribution was the shitty hardware that struggles to even run the game at 30fps half the time.

No option to breed the doll.

Attached: 9019BE62-7A5E-4427-BB85-581EE3607E32.jpg (1000x1000, 238K)

Answer me this actionfags. What is the artistic meaning behind dodging and attacking enemies? What is the artistic meaning of all these power fantasies? Videogames like Devil May Cry, Bloodborne and God of War are all just mindless drivel with no real thought behind the mechanics beyond "it feels good".

Yeah
>pretty much the only weapons you find earlygame are your 3 weapon choices, 2 gun choices and the saw spear
>compared to the massive breadth of weapons you can find earlygame in, say, DaS
Still a good game though, but hurts replay value.

What wrong with something feeling good? I like cumming and I'm not about to overthink it

user you need to bait harder

repetitive fights, chalice dungeons, and lack of build variety, but the builds are unique and fun and the content is generally pretty good.

>no shields
>there's actually like 4 shields

Ps4 exclusive.
Inb4 seething, exclusives are dumb and pc probably wouldve found a way to fix the game's shit multiplayer.

Attached: 1538001129563.jpg (460x460, 50K)

>mfw ps5 has full backwards compat with ps4
>>>mfw bloodborne at 60 fps may finally happen

SEETHING

Based. Fuck consoles, fuck exclusives, fuck Commiefornia, and fuck SNOY.

>chalice dungeons
>bad
People still play the PvE to this day thanks to the endless variety.

It looks fucking badass and if you're telling me there isn't any artistic value in coolness whatsoever then you can suck every last drop of cum out of my balls and swallow it all in one gulp like the faggot you are

It's a good game.

CRINGE

Attached: average pc player.gif (480x270, 302K)

this is probably bait, but chalice dungeons become a repetitive slog even in the first playthrough.
procedurally generated content is almost always mediocre at best.

Nice.

Either you dont know what mfw means or this post is some kind of elaborate jab at snoy.
Die

Attached: 1530990206174.jpg (350x396, 36K)

>decide I wanna start a game
>haven't played Dark Souls II in a few years
>never did the Ivory King DLC, either
>boot it up
>get to Majula on a new character
>the music hits
>get extreme nostalgia
Dark Souls II is a pretty good game.

I cant decide if like the boss fights better in bb or ds3 or sekiro

Sekiro's bosses have an intended way to beat them, since it's not really an RPG, but I love them.

Hard to say
for me maybe bloodborne a little bit due to how damn cool the Great Ones are but they're all phenomenal games with amazing bosses

:thinking:

>5 weapons
>only leather coat armor
>boring sickdark setting
>no covenants
>dumb anime slide instead of practical dodge rolls
>only dex builds
>every enemy is a dog
>insight is worthless
>worse world layout than DS2
>0 replayablity
>0 waifus

God I wish B team and development hell hadn't fucked everything up.

Attached: 1557972939538.webm (640x360, 2.39M)

ehh if you are talking about deflect as the intended way, i can say BB has an intended way of beating bosses and thats side stepping and dodging. Besides, call me a shitter, but i wasn't good at deflecting until i had to fight isshin and fought many bosses using dodges and roll in sekiro, especially ape and shinobi owl

Is it really bait if you're just being blatantly incorrect?

Come on dude. This is bait or you are a stupid.

>environments all looked and felt the same
>not enough build variety
>you have practically unlimited heals going through areas as most enemies drop vials
>bosses are easy as piss until you get to the DLC
>30 fps
>sony exclusive
I think that about covers it.

bait or not, its fuckin hillarious

>24fps

>tfw people are going to fall for this bait
Everytime Yea Forums

>there are far more and they each have two forms
>that's the aesthetic, yes
>amazing gothic/lovecraftian setting
>different game
>seething
>it's a fast paced game
>dilate
>cope
>completely false
>again, nonsense
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cringe

Don't know why you're replying to me with that. I absolutely adore DS2 for what it is.
The B-Team did nothing wrong. Yui had to salvage a shitty product with half the development time. Yui was able to make the DLC from the ground up, and it's some of the best content in the series. If DS2 was made by Yui from the start, with the quality of the DLC throughout, it'd honestly be the best Souls game in my eyes.
I've always wanted to know what the original vision for DS2 was that got scrapped halfway into development. We have so little details. All we know is that it was apparently a lot more story-focused.

Attached: 1427934027-dark-souls-ii-scholar-of-the-first-sin_yz88.jpg (1920x1080, 837K)

I like bb's better. sekiro kinda breaks down a bit when you try things that are a bit out of the box.
you have a bit of leeway, but there's virtually no reward for the risk. it's doable, but I just didn't find it satisfying.

Guys I think I'm gonna be sick.

I got bored around when you fight the giant spider. Think I just got burnt out on the Dark Souls style.

based

I wonder if the doll would be willing to cuddle with my middle aged female hunter who has major RBF.

Literally everything in this post is incorrect. If you're going to shitpost at least try.

Real talk about the aesthetic, I love gothic and all that shit, but the game DID have way to much grey in it.
Also the weapons are great but alot of them are just way to far into the game to really insentavise playing with them.
Also STILL no dodge roll out of run is kind of inexcusable.

Attached: 1534360786428.png (120x111, 18K)

I love playing it on acid

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (960x540, 95K)

Great question.

>shitty vial farm system
>30 fps
>no pro patch
>From making their best game Sony exclusive even though Sony didn't even care about DeS initially should have made DS2 exclusive lol

You are a scrub if you need to farm vials.

I needed to farm vials once, after BSB kicked my shit in until I gave up and watched some dude on YouTube beat it. Then I took it out on my very next try.

Not "bait", fuck off with that shit just for not holding a hivemind opinion. The layouts are somewhat repetitive but the enemy variety isn't, which is the important thing. There's a huge amount of enemies you won't see in the main game. People just shitpost chalice dungeons because they're different.

>Sony exclusive
>Vial farming
>chalice dungeons are slow and boring
>have to fight through chalice dungeons to get the beast claw
>game released with slow and unfinished loading screens
Still one of the most based FromSoft games, and my personal favorite.

Attached: 9FE0FC87-E508-4750-8D91-7C05F47CCCB8.png (1315x732, 169K)

Tell em' user.
Chalices are great and the only reason people shitpost them is because they dont seed or actually understand how they work.
Albeit a few more secret bosses wouldve been great.

Attached: 1514255642617.gif (500x374, 752K)

chalice dungeon are shit dude. grinding the same the fucking areas with a left instead of a right does not make it even close to decent.
I think the game is great, chalice dungeons are just one big turd though.

>grinding
The hell do you have to grind for?

BASED

Attached: 1513007404435.jpg (1842x998, 227K)

gems you fool

Just seed then.
And do you REALLY need the absolute BEST gems to play the game? Not like youre gonna be playing PvP are you?

>And do you REALLY need the absolute BEST gems to play the game?
you don't REALLY need to clear chalice dungeons period, but they're part of the game and they're a shitty part of the game.
like I said a lot of the game is great, but chalice dungeons are lazy to say the least.

bloodborne is literally about actionfags seeking out mindless drivel because it feels good.
but man, that smell. it's enough to make a man sick

not him, but there's something in between grinding for a rare drop, and not playing at all.

>What went wrong?
nothing it's literally the greatest game in the last 10 years

This. I love getting lit and slashing shit up

Nothing
But Sekiro BTFO it
Wondering what setting the sequel will use
canon ending is clearly Homecomming and who knows how far in the west Sekiro and his loli waifu traveled, and for how long considering they are still both immortals to return the Dragon's Heritage

Same problem as all Souls games, development was rushed and so areas felt either too short or unfinished (Byrgenworth, Forsaken Castle). And of of course the worst of it was the fact that it was held back by the hardware so visuals had to be dialed back and the framerate also suffered.

Nothing. I've actually tried picking up DS2 and DS3 since playing Bloodborne. The combat just isn't as good. I much prefer the shuffle foward to the rolling, and fuck using shields for anything.

>24 weapons
>One playstyle
>No equip load
>No roll tiers
>no poise
>Only six stats
>Gutted character-building
>Very short

I mean its a great game its just watered-down compared to the Souls games, it almost forgot it was an RPG

Bloodvials are the only problem I have with the game. Would've much preferred an estus-like system.

They didn't even bother making a Pro patch.

Attached: 1542181238552.png (423x468, 154K)

>>>>mfw bloodborne at 60 fps may finally happen
No. They would have to patch the game otherwise the pro would have run at 60fps.

DS3's were the most memorable for me.

not even 30 fps
everything is grey and blurry
piss easy base game with no good fights
parries are ranged and have huge windows so you rarely ever get punished for missing
infinite dodges with huge iframe windows
chalices are boring and repetitive
no good fights or fun weapons until DLC

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!

Attached: 76457.jpg (480x480, 31K)

how does it hurt replay value, retard?
If you find the weapons later on you can spend time in ng+ with them

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Not getting enough items to upgrade 2-3 weapons at same time unless you play dungeons

Not having eyes on the inside was a mistake

I found Ludwig's Holy Blade pretty early on. It's a good weapon, too.

underrated

seeth for another half a decade

Attached: 1554738254402.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>you can literally get soft banned for fixing DS2's busted controls
It's baffling to me that people unironically play this piece of shit and defend it on here

He obviously is referring to doing another ng
A lot if people seem to prefer this to ng+ for some reason

Theyd just rerelease it at that point user

>What went wrong?
The prospects of a potential sequel has been squandered, because Hackizaki decided to squeeze every bit of juice the souls formula had, and directed wasted efforts on Shit Souls 3 and Kekiro. Even if I wanted a sequel, they'll barely change anything, and it will be a DaS3 tier rehash.

Attached: 1556414122716.png (388x413, 5K)

how do you even play games on acid, every time i try i cant process/react to anything happening on screen unless I'm only just coming up and not tripping yet.

not just that but i feel so stupid sitting in front of a screen and realising how abstract the experience is

I can't believe that he's actually teaming up with George RR Martin to do their next game. I haven't played Sekiro, but BB, DeS, and DaS 1-3 all tell their stories in a very passive way, and it works well. I have no clue why they would involve someone who spends an entire page describing a door to their game.

Nothing. I don't even regret buying a fagstation 4 only for this game.