I really cannot wait to try Gunbreaker in the new Final Fantasy XIV expansion. Are you going to try it user...

I really cannot wait to try Gunbreaker in the new Final Fantasy XIV expansion. Are you going to try it user? Maybe Dancer is more your speed? Or are you going straight for the new content?

Attached: 1560772561818m.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18185382
may.2chan.net/b/res/647238359.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hgSPr4vAm_8
youtube.com/watch?v=DSD2YxpSBlc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg85Hn3GVPE
youtube.com/watch?v=J-D1mikIS-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FhtHU2V4yRg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=OBLN4O6rZs4
youtube.com/watch?v=dVEWrwV01A8&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c1pxiw/collage_of_me_and_the_guild_enjoying_bfa/
youtu.be/4TOjfMOlGlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me, it's Summoner.

Attached: 1554349843297.jpg (1440x1280, 1.62M)

guns are freaking gay and don't belong in rpgs
anyway what job is going to have the highest dps

I'm going SCH, but I will probably hate it and then get used to the pain, like in 4.0.

Attached: 1306907603694.jpg (876x876, 59K)

Recommend me a better use of $40 now that I'm not buying Shadowbringers Yea Forums.

Attached: ha-ha.gif (498x256, 889K)

>and don't belong in rpgs
Shit opinion discarded.
>what job is going to have the highest dps
BLM as always retard

t. healslut

it's always BLM
BLM, however, brings absolutely zero utility and is a turret and moving at all hurts your dps
a great BLM is a god
a bad one may as well just play SMN

I never understood the appeal of a gun blade. Yes I know it doesn't actually shoot bullets, so that's not my issue.

$40 worth of quality rope to fucking hang yourself you shitposting waste of bones and organs.

thanks bro, I'm rolling BLM then

Yoshida's favorite job.

I don't know what to play so decide for me.
strawpoll.me/18185382

Rule of cool.

For me it's because XIV Gunblade users are basically just magitek spellswords that don't need to waste time channeling spells or using their own aether. Thematically that is cool as fuck.

Also devil may cry memes.

>guns are freaking gay
Faggot or european
>and don't belong in rpgs
Faggot or european

Dancer is going to win because people will want to be your dance partner. Nobody cares about if you play the other jobs man.

MNK BROS

Attached: 1555565178571.jpg (634x479, 38K)

>zero utility
shredding the meters is pretty useful

But user my main was MCH, why would I want to bore myself to death with healing?
I'm free from this game so I don't need to buy any more rope user.Need something practical.

when you buy an expansion do they give you a free fantasia?

>Played the clunkiest most miserable job in the game
>The job that was so fucking insufferable that for the new expansion that had to basically redesign it as a whole new job
>Calls other jobs boring
Lol

Don't worry, Yoshi loved it.

Attached: 1559763101109.png (665x580, 215K)

No. Cough up poorfag.

you get faggots asking what they can do except damage so you gotta pre-empt them
the answer is nothing
you ONLY do damage, you're just good at it

Daily reminder to don't play Shadowbringers the first two weeks or Month.

Every single cat and tranny will make your dungeon in to a 60 minutes shitshow because they are gonna try a class that they never touched before except Healer/Sam/BRD.

Attached: 1550978130805.png (671x593, 490K)

I want to go dancer immediately but my retainer is a 70 DRG, dancer starts at 60 right? if i swap my retainer to it, i only have to relevel 60-80?

No fucking way, did he actually say this shit? MNK is going to be absolutely brain dead.

Attached: 1518795143015.png (943x720, 559K)

>leveling whm through shisui
>ninja dps only uses death blossom to break out of hide and never uses it during 8 enemy aoe pulls
>uses doton against single targets
>he has the mentor icon

Attached: screams.jpg (600x453, 417K)

isn't yoshi's favorite job BLM though? why would him saying this be a bad thing?

It's true. He was asked what his favorite job to update was and he said Monk because it "made them think outside the box".

I thank god every day that the mentor crown exists. It's the biggest red flag Yoshida possibly could have implemented. If I see someone with it, I know immediately that they're going to be pure trash.

I never had any trouble during SB and I power-leveled SAM.

>The Order of the Twin Udders

Attached: 1551059596721.jpg (1600x2256, 3.5M)

The skill previews maxed my hype for smn, but the actual showing of the skills utterly killed it.

Isn't TCJ Doton the strongest way to use it?

I would give anything to nut between these

i had a sprout nin think he had to stand in the orange markers.
never talked, would run towards me to try and get me to heal him, and died three times per boss.
Also never used AOE abilities
this was in the vault.

then later today, a nin in o7n (gaurdian) was the only to die repeatedly throughout the fight, getting hit by every single standard AOE marker in general.

I think there's a pattern here.

I will just use trusts all the way to level 80. GNB leveling won't be an issue either since it's a tank so I won't deal with slow faggots.

Mate, big tits sag over time. You get at LEAST 5 more years out of perky tits

Well, I don't really have an reason to stay in the Flames since Raubahn is gone...

If you hate guns you hate freedom.

>still get an inordinate amount of autistic joy from selling things on the MB

Not even trying to hardcore jew these days since I'm already well off, I just enjoy building and selling shit now moreso than piling up gil. Anyone else know this feel?

You dont have tcj in shisui.

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1533151855447.png (585x844, 684K)

Dude i fucking love guns and despite all the wonkyness of MCH, it's one of the reasons I keep on going with it, I love turrets and guns.

Attached: 1533153927125.jpg (500x553, 56K)

New player here, both the healer and other dps died to the cyclops on my second run boss in the Malboro dungeon and my first run took twice as long because I'm pretty certain the lancer was just spamming heavy strike (the debuff one) and nothing else.

Is this normal?

its a good thing the gunblade isn't actually a gun then

may.2chan.net/b/res/647238359.htm
FFXIV thrad on Futaba

Attached: 1560805087203.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Have you bullied a lala today?

Attached: CUTE CUTE.jpg (833x659, 458K)

Cause guns are cool and so are sword, so a swordgun is ultimate cool. Just imagine slashing and shooting at the same time.
Imagine shooting your party member to fucking HEAL them.

Attached: vroom.gif (480x270, 1.65M)

The way you wrote this post gives me red flags for a certain viral marketing company.

I am the Lala bitch.

When does 5.1 come out? I'm almost done with my Garo achievements.

>11 days

Attached: 1560706648827.png (1902x859, 423K)

It's literally irony just to get fags like you mad.

I HATE THIS ARR FILLER SHIT. WHY DOES IT ALL HAVE TO BE LEVEL 50 AND GIVE NO REWARDS? SAM WITHOUT THE KEK GAUGE IS AGONY.

Now that mch have more gadgets now we can have a proper gunslinger job.

Basé et rougepilulé

>Is this normal?
I want to say no.
I want to.... but I can't.

In my last run through there the party wiped multiple times because the healer never used cooldowns or regen.
When I *strongly suggested* to use regen because it's one of his best healing spells (I'm sparing him all the other shit he isn't doing), he said no because it "uses a lot of mp".

Let's just say that if you played a white mage you'd know how stupid that sounds.

>deprive yourself of a game you're looking forward to because you might get the same idiots you're getting now
No, also, trust system.

I can't be mad, I never purchased this game and I never will. I actually convinced my friends to keep playing LoL with me.

Are they being series or do they really believe it?

the best class in any rpg is the one based on dubs guy in equilibrium. if your class system doesn't have that class there's a 90% chance it's shit.

Im disappointed they added gunblades instead of muskets with bayonets

>game introduces lalabully
>dies a patch later

Attached: ffxiv_02092018_145827.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

gun kata is fucking retarded and that movie is shit

>will never get dyeable sick ass weeb garlean uniform
What a shame.

how do I pick the little icon that shows up next to people's names? like the mentor crown/sprout/rp etc?

Fuck off. That board is for tranny avatarfags.

What? You get one as part of the MSQ.

Target yourself then bring up the menu for Search Information.

tfw your lala will never be lovingly bullied

It's not dyeable.

while i'm not a fan of the graha theorists, they have had characters appear in the story who you could meet in side-content or other class quests first who later become important.

prime example is estinien, you never had to play dragoon to meet him, but you would have met him before Heavensward if you did, it also changes a few lines of dialogue.

If you never did the crystal tower raids and never met him then i'm assuming they'll just change a few lines of dialogue if it is graha.

ty

>dyeable
Big brain user.

You don't see shit like this on WoW.

People being shit is ultra normal.
Of the active population only 62% are actually max level.
Of that max level population, only 85% were current on the story.
Of that max level, current on story population, only 3% (1% of total pop) actually has completed (relevant) savage raids.
This is a bit outdated because I can't be assed to actually recompile the stats in a nice way.
I don't know what most people play it for, but it sure doesn't feel like it's for the combat.

>not a fan of the g'raha theorists
The character model in the 4.56 questline when you get yeeted out of your body is a catboy, look at the face.

It's literally one fucking sentence post and you still somehow managed to speedread it.

Already pre-ordered and I'm still going through Stormblood content so I don't give a fuck anyways.

Best faction.

Attached: ffxiv_07222018_130505.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

What didn't you like about it?

Attached: 1553196596430.png (787x751, 78K)

Here is your final boss for the 24-man

Attached: 1445785583819.png (265x379, 166K)

where you and your shit general belong

>Another plate of oysters

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

I can think of no practical use for attaching a revolver to a sword instead of simply using a saber and gun in each hand. I guess it could be like a shark knife where pulling the trigger essentially blasts through grooves on the blade and causes a minor explosion, but that'd fit a gunspear more since you don't really stab with a gunblade. The force of a round probably wouldn't impart any considerable momentum to a swing, and having it project shrapnel like a shotgun would damage the blade fast and be dangerous to the wielder and everyone around them.

It's the epitome of everything I hate about Japanese design and I'm going to play a GNB anyway.

>WoL rhyme with murder!

Attached: tumblr_inline_oo9kfc5QjM1ugcea6_540.png (500x530, 236K)

It just shoots explosions that shred armor while you slash

Make us, cuck.

random question as a returning player. When I hit shift while moving it, for some reason, stops my movement, like my character just stops. How the fuck do I disable this? I have shift+1 as a hotbar command and it sucks it stops me

This is my wife!

Attached: 1560266321352.jpg (728x1034, 71K)

>but that'd fit a gunspear more since you don't really stab with a gunblade
The last part of continuation attack is literally called Eye Gouge and have you stabbing fools with it.

My FC is just going to do all the dungeons together, I'll literally never have to touch public queue. I suggest everyone do the same, when you do a dungeon with someone good, add them to your friends list and continue to do dungeons with them. Don't subject yourself to bads.

Remember, bad players would go away if you killed the ability for them to be carried in the dungeon finder. It's up to you to group up with good players to prevent bad players from being carried.

Attached: 9fe9696cf1614d6e91c75f6fffed239f.png (626x417, 259K)

It's just the gunblade from FF8 transported to XIV. It's not something that shoots bullets, it has an explosive cartridge (in XIV it runs off aether cartridges because aether is codeword for who fucking knows) with a trigger system so you can activate it when needed.

Garleans have actual gun blades.

Proud to be one

Attached: 1494857803167.jpg (710x1000, 108K)

who /hrothgar/ here

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-06-16_19-21-57.jpg (931x974, 458K)

Daily reminder to play whatever class you have fun with, metafags and cuckshed posters deserve the rope

Attached: dissatisfaction.jpg (250x214, 8K)

That fucking sword is twice her size.

Would if they had more customization options that weren't covered up by wearing a chestpiece.

The only thing I don't like about MCH, beyond everything that is, is the animations make you look like a spaz. I'd rather have them be weighty like you were struggling to control the weapon and bracing yourself for every shot or just make all the guns handguns and go back to the non-heated animations.

I'll be playing with friends.

Somone post more of the lewd ass shit the NPCs say in this game. It's hilarious to me.

Firebird is a copy paste of demi-b with a different model.
The skill preview made me think your temp summons would be based upon which pet you had out, so bahamut would be garuda, and firebird would be ifrit.
As it stands firebird is just a second set of aether like how trance was in HW, except it has the issue that demi-b has, if you die you get punted back a entire minute or longer.

It is the direction I hoped they would go with the temp summon demi-b, but it's just a linear can't have to think about what pet, what skills you use thing.
Though my greater issue is shb seems to be even more 'streamlined' with every classes skills being pruned or changed to fit one single target rotation and one aoe rotation so most classes will end up being mostly visually different.

she's further away

You are retarded. The weapon doesn't have a barrel and doesn't fire rounds.

Squall's gunblade has explosive rounds that when triggered, cause the weapon to vibrate violently causing critical damage on impact. (Kinda lame)

Ours has aether cartridges in place of explosive rounds. When you pull the trigger the hammer strikes a round, releasing this aether. We then utilize it to perform a wide range of magical effects ranging from shields, heals, explosions, ranged attacks, and other forms of augmented weapon strikes. Gunbreakers are glorified spellswords. And if you don't think that's cool? Your taste is shit.

>Face #2
so its not G'raha then case solved

Why the fuck is PLD AF3 so fashionable?

Attached: b14.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Squall's gunblade explodes but ours does not. See: as this user summed it up nicely.

This user knows what's up.

No really who is Alphinauld and why did he show up out of nowhere?

Oh boy, I can't wait to stand in a place and push three to five buttons in sequence over and over, before moving outside a hot zone to resume pushing five buttons in sequence over and over, and then pushing one button when a meter fills up

You act like any MMO has a better system

Attached: savage_tongue.png (212x82, 29K)

a bayoneted rifle is literally a sword attached to a gun

What about samurai?

>guns don't belong in a game with fish-finned bipedal tanks and giant airships

Second highest if you're lucky.

i legit wasn't sold on them until the benchmark. I can't wait to fantasia.

webm unrelated to hrothgar, but it's the only ffxiv one i have handy

Attached: hildebrand grace.webm (960x540, 2.63M)

>Emperor's New [Chestpiece]
>Talisman

Everything is going to chance so much that I have no idea what is fun anymore desu

Wake up, Samurai. We got a shadow to bring.

Attached: FFXIV_media_tour2019_07_samurai-768x1024.png (768x1024, 624K)

Go to bed, Ethys.

Sylph on drugs

Attached: sylph.png (673x191, 143K)

i just noticed now noticed that hildibrand is the only highlander with eyebrows

>have to dress like a slut to show off customizations
They clearly knew the audience they were appealing to.

I'm saying I DON'T want to play a nakey-jakey kitty man and that it sucks that the customization that replaces hairstyles is covered up by wearing a chestpiece.

>males going topless
>"slut"
have you ever been to a pool or a beach?
Oh I see.

>using the homo magnet talisman
I guess it makes sense, it's the fur/bara race after all.

I dont care about metas. I dont even raid. Im going to enjoy GNB and DRK.

what do you mean?

Attached: 1552267861971.jpg (1041x1041, 115K)

>using the homo magnet talisman
I guess it makes sense, it's the fur/bara race after all.

Attached: culquest.jpg (567x438, 169K)

Luckily no one would fuck a cabbage.
R-Right?

Attached: Sweating Bear.jpg (349x305, 22K)

>Journeys still not uploaded
I can't handle it bros I need that escape x crystal tower mix

They are so like us, its like looking into a mirror.

Attached: strong milk.jpg (795x376, 59K)

Noraxia...

>no music video trailer for 5.0
Kinda disappointed.
The theme better be as awesome as Soken claimed.

Attached: 1557106983563.png (400x400, 209K)

And it's used to stab things that get close, originally as a defense against cavalry and eventually adapted to shorter blades used for trench warfare and other dense environments. It's a secondary armament that serves a practical purpose.

If you're going to use a pistol sword, you might as well forego the trouble in engineering a weapon that's stable enough to accommodate both and just use two separate ones, or you might as well enhance the more effective of the two (the gun) and reduce the blade.

This is the only decent explanation I've heard for a gunblade, the fact that the "bullets" are simply prepared spells and the whole rig simply functions as a spellblade. THAT'S actually a reasonable and logical line of development for a fantasy world since it's essentially taking the ability to imbue certain objects (Potions, scrolls, etc) with magic and putting it towards a direct combat use.

fuck you it's awesome and the movie was greatyoutube.com/watch?v=hgSPr4vAm_8

Do the new jobs start at 50 or 60?

Attached: 1560745467786.jpg (697x317, 36K)

>Wait 15 minutes for a dps queue.
>Get Copperbell

Attached: 1qkcaj.jpg (298x403, 94K)

Yeah user, yeah.

But on an unrelated note, I remember an old saying "What happens in the Black Shroud and no one sees it, stays in the Black Shroud"

>no fun allowed

>femlala says she loves being pressed

Fucking hell Koji

I want to play WAR / GNB / DRG so I like having lots of armor to play around with. Maybe if I were a WHM or something I'd just dress willy-nilly.

I know it's not technically the theme but that western-ass guitar in the cinematic trailer where the WoL job swaps harder than a FOTM player really gets my gourd going.

Attached: 1370057919335.png (691x597, 16K)

Is that the theme that played in second portion of 5.0 job action trailer?

I'm really curious how trusts will compare to players. Just got off a roulette with a healer dying to every boss against their longest, most telegraphed attacks

yeah, those are retarded too

no, only dps

>Queue leveling with friends, we're all 60+
>Get fucking Satsasha three times in a row.

So if youshi wants people to resub, then why player housing is still a thing?

femlalas are literally the lewdest race.

Attached: lewd lala.jpg (3015x2401, 1.02M)

You do not master your darkside at all anymore, in gameplay terms. The first job quest tried to weave mastery of the Dark Arts in with actual gameplay. I frankly don't give a shit about what happened in the 50-60 storyline because that's not what I was talking about. The player's later accomplishments should not retroactively delete Dark Arts or make new DRK players "masters". The existence of level 70 DRK players should not somehow be a lore justification to delete DRKs previous skillset. That makes no sense.

Attached: getinhere.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Attached: huh.png (652x167, 125K)

>Lowest DPS
>Still lowest DPS after the e3 build which we know from SB and HW is the final build.

Feels good to be a WAR.

>paladin instant cast holy spirit in shb
way to ruin the most fun part of the job, and any skill/finesse in properly moving while holy spiriting

Attached: Dnk3QUeUcAEeG4u.jpg (769x1024, 75K)

I thought gunblades were cool until I read that they don't actually shoot bullets. that just makes them a gayer verion of pile bunkers.

That's not really lewd though

Dumb cutscene skipper.

I've stopped playing for the next 10 days (might log on on Tuesday and unsync a bunch of WT stuff) but from what I saw of Yoshi's little excursion, they won't be any worse than your average leveling / roulette 4mans. Last dungeon I did was Ghymlit and the healer managed to facetank almost every avoidable AoE from the magitek golem's slash to the exploding barrels on the Scissor Sisters. Had the same problem when I went to farm some normal i380 omega gear, every healer was busy netflix and chlling with themselves and couldn't do simple mechanics like run opposite directions on Chaos. I kinda got off track, but man, I hope the healer changes encourage healer mains to have to actually fucking heal.

If you're on Crystal or any EU data center, their performance will be slightly slower with much better performance and reliability. If you're on a JP server they're utterly pointless unless you're just trying to skip queue times as a dps.

It's not in there, dumbass.

Attached: lewd.png (671x173, 117K)

I honestly don't like Holy Spirit at all, making it instant makes me dislike it slightly less, but I didn't like the whole tank/cast turret shit.

when, yoshi?

Attached: 1559018930998.jpg (2304x2880, 462K)

haven't got a picture, but there's a femlala sleeping in a room at Camp Drybone. Hang around long enough she says something like
>Take me, Raubahn. I am your sultana.

People lost their shit over this lore book entry but the whole "femlala lusting for tall dick" joke was in the game long before this shit was ever a thing. I can think of at least four in game examples right now.

That's not a female Lala.

>group manages to wipe on mustadio

I thought Aether was the god tier player datacenter

Bro, that's a shotafell

Literally never, kill yourself immediately.

Based on how some of those solo duty npcs reacted to shit, like actively stepping out of aoe circles and such, they will be a lot better than some duty finder retards.

>femlala
Hahahahahaha

Private housing was a mistake. Housing was supposed to be a community content for FCs.
Apartments was a good solution but it was too late at that point, so the auto-demolish system was inevitable.

>all players I know who are swapping to hrothgar are neither gay nor furries
>meanwhile Yea Forums seems sure literally every hrothgar will be a gay furry
>Yea Forums is also chock full of pedos and trannies
Hrmmm...

Attached: 1553633981061.jpg (690x862, 82K)

No, Aether has been filled with wannabe raiders who are actually trash since 3.0

>tfw got a Wind-up Khloe from 2 lines the other day
Sell it for the 600k it's going for or keep it?

>inb4 the WoDs come back somehow and she aims her unmatronly affections at the WoL

I don't even know what to say.
It's funnier but what the fuck, Koji

Attached: 1553058711574.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Oh my god

Catboi will still be faggot magnet race.
Nothing will change.

This is what they should have gone with.

Attached: 1554084897539.jpg (1599x927, 152K)

I dont have any screen shots of it, but theres that continual storyline of those side characters in the Scions, the red head and the two Roe brothers, and how she is horrendously thirsty for some Roe dick and is kept awake at night by dreams of her getting double teamed by the brothers.

The freakout over this would have been even bigger than not getting them at all. It would have been fucking glorious.

>implying it's not projection and all the gay furries on Yea Forums are OwO UwU'ing the days until they can be a fuwwy bawa cat boy OwO

Keep it to show off

Here you go

Attached: lala sultana.png (800x646, 441K)

I don't mind smalls being only for private housing, but mansions should be FC only, the fuck does a single person need to be owning an entire huge ass mansion for.

From what I can tell they're all going to be straight, normie tank mains.

Any story leaks?

Attached: 1545820615833.png (970x664, 1.13M)

>levelling roulette
>placed in to Ifrit normal with 3 other level 70s
>none of us queued for it regularly
>mfw

Attached: 1500587605487.gif (500x374, 1.89M)

who cares, I want the western garlean officers uniform.

>its real
wew

Attached: ffxiv_06172019_225738_873.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

SMN / GNB / WHM here.

>get this but queued leveling roulette for EXP
>literal waste of time

>wanting story leak instead of actually fucking experience it first hand
Fucking WHY?

Clean your inventory user

Just like kingdom hearts 3 I want my expectations destroyed only to find out leakerbro lied on purpose just to surprise me

kill yourself

Vauthry impregnated Alphinaud with Sin Eater semen and Titania is the baby.

>literal waste of time
It's literally the most efficient exp/time-spent option you could've gotten from leveling roulette.

don't bully the gay lala

you were the shadowbringer the whole time

Let him laugh at poorfag plebs

How long before everyone fantas back to cat girl/lizard after they realize that Viera are shit

Attached: bb0c3a7c-daaa-4c19-964c-9898bf0a2db1.jpg (908x908, 64K)

Castrum was taking ~40 minutes for DPS queues to pop and I needed a quarter of a level, so I still had to queue for something.

So, jannies are letting us talk about this game again? Are they all sleeping?

Attached: 1535395461366.jpg (640x659, 40K)

>Going to have to spend the whole first day power grinding GNB to 70 in HoH
Who else here?

Attached: marlboromaniniraq.jpg (549x396, 42K)

>adding worlds on eu
>so all the servers need to be shut down
???

No, just like with sb and hw they will start deleting threads two days after release

they're logging the ips of everyone who posted in this thread so they can ban us later
it's too late to escape their clever trap

Same but for DNC

Attached: 1549076265901.webm (1280x664, 2.1M)

It's always some butthurt Blizzcuck janny that's active in the afternoon, in the mornings and evenings the threads are usually safe

SAM or DRG for fun per hour?

Attached: 1408236895013.jpg (960x660, 111K)

Falalalalala

Attached: 1558230520055.png (1352x749, 1.77M)

Lizards also have awful customization options compared to ARR races and I still get dozen of these fuckers in my roulettes.
It's kinda funny how new races only got worse and more limited features compared to the vanilla races, while new jobs (animation/sound-design-wise) keep getting better and better.

I'm not bullying, i want to BE the gay lala!

Alisaie is captured by Vauthry and forced to be her slave much like Leia/Jabba. You save her from his degenerate clutches in a dungeon.

You're the only one that comes back to the source alive

When is he coming back?

Attached: 1550964705306.png (329x729, 244K)

Yes

That's awesome. Gunblades are impractical and rad as fuck just like spellblades are impractical and rad as fuck.
I don't play MMOs but I support this.

>fat horns is the only good lizard face
>it's also the least popular one

Meanwhile alien fish lizards are everywhere

Will we get to see a hypnotized Alisaie and Minfilia worshipping Vauthry's cock?

Attached: 1559660455466.jpg (1192x673, 330K)

Odds lalafell
Even viera

please help me choose user i cant decide

I hope so, that's my fetish.

Yeah.

im tempted to do leveling roulette to find horror stories
only shit iv seen in years of playing was a tank being upset because a DPS went ahead of him

Attached: literally early puller.jpg (430x466, 133K)

we'll all switch to GNB, the one tank that will have a rotation beyond one combo. I always hated holy spirit though, why am I casting gay snowflake nukes as a paladin? it doesn't look or sound like holy magic at all.

Me, though it probably won't take the whole day. Planning to get 61 done quickly and then bumrush HoH with a premade.

I wish SE added a more fun way to level outside of dungeons. Maybe the ability to re-do quests with different jobs. Spamming FATEs or dungeons burns me out so fast.

it's apparently an actual mod and not a janny
anyway it's a really good idea to leave the decision of what is and isn't a long running thread up to Yea Forums's famously active and consistent moderation, hi i'm moot google please hire my big brain

Alisaie is dead

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS Launch Trailer (00_03_13.500) 0002.png (1920x1080, 970K)

You walk into that meeting with Alphinaud, but you won't be walking out with him.

Attached: 1556158184249.jpg (565x669, 154K)

>Played the starter edition years ago
>Had fun but didn't want to fork over a subscription cause poorfag
>Squeenix gave me a free copy of Heavensward
>Been having fun with the 7 day free period
Fuck, do I give in and sub? Gunbreaker and edgebringer looks neat. Shit's different now so I can afford a regular sub now.
Also, will the new expansion have Stormblood included like what they did with Heavensward? Not gonna lie Samurai and Red Mage actually caught my interest before this but being a poorfag I couldn't really do much.

woah, don't stretch that armor there buddy

I'd be fine with it if it had an impactful SFX like Fire IV but it just feels like shit.

early puller is a notorious moron
i remember him from pugging o3s at the beginning of the xpac

Fuck

Merely napping

Attached: 1551464474849.jpg (1045x955, 366K)

>you can't earn MGP from mahjong

Attached: soysauce.png (644x740, 83K)

I mean if you're having fun, sure. Also yes the new expansion will come with Stormblood.

The tank was kind of a dick in how he said it, but he was completely right. If you want to set the pace of the dungeon, roll fucking Tank instead of DPS and alleviate the tank shortage, DPS faggots. You'll have faster queues AND you'll get to pull as fast as you want and you don't even have to worry about positional shit anymore.
Otherwise, shut the fuck up and get behind my glorious Astral Wings of Protection like the beta bitch nigga you are.

yeah, it comes with all previous expansions, but you only get access when shad actually releases on the 2nd

Today I will remind them.

Attached: my-image (2).png (1216x281, 240K)

If 12.99 burgerdollars are something you need to think over there are other, single payment or free time sinks you can consider.

>2 more weeks of this guy posting his shitty fetish in every thread

Attached: 65.jpg (799x830, 313K)

>Do i give in and sub
Up to you buddy.
>Will the new expansion have stormblood included
Yep, Heavensward too if you missed out on grabbing it in time.

>Facing the boss at the party
As expected of a paladin. Probably a Tia, too.

Attached: 1532586096952.jpg (645x589, 69K)

what the fuck

Attached: ffxiv_06112019_152320_509.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Which one?

Attached: 1560572131015.png (602x563, 474K)

I'm curious how he is in control of the Light monsters. Is it just that he feeds them so they hang out, or is it similar to Ascians who can control the monsters of darkness.

I'm pretty sure it's just shitposting but I'm afraid of the moment when Poe's Law kicks into effect.

Mahjong is for people who actually want to play Mahjong.
There are other more time-efficient venues for earning MGP so go do those instead.

It's just so they don't spoil who the villain is.

japanese gambling laws or some shit, same reason why you can't convert mgp into gil if i remember right

The real shadownigga.

probably made some kind of magical pact with them like people do with voidsent, since there practically the same thing

>WAR
>Not Meta
I'll believe this when they finally nerf holmgang.

It's user.

hahaha, what a fag

Probably just like void mages. He thinks he's in charge because he offers them aether but they're plotting to fuck him when it's convenient for them.

Alright good to know. I'll probably grab it after this free session is up.

It's more like 20 leafbucks here because fuck you, but it's a non issue now.

MYSTERY NIGGAS

People who run ahead of me as tank are annoying but letting them die out of spite just traps me in the dungeon with them longer so I always just grab whatever they pull and go with it. Besides, it rarely ever happens anyway because I know what the fuck I'm doing in dungeons.

FUCK YOU I JUST FUCKING FAPPED GODAMMNITTTT NOW I HAVE TO UNZIP AGAIN AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: EXCEED.jpg (631x658, 43K)

It's the murderer in every Detective Conan case.

He's being gorged on food so he becomes bloated with aether. So then when they flood him with light, he turns into the biggest Sin Eater chad of them all.

Attached: 1552694948237.png (1440x811, 1.81M)

That doesn't even make sense, gambling laws don't come into play precisely because MGP aren't transferable, and there's lots of other gambling games in there.

Fuck that, I want to play mahjong AND gain some dosh

If you think they're keeping Holmgang as is despite WAR getting 20% damage down bonus and nu-RI then I've got some bad news for you.

listen man i didn't make the laws, blame the yakuza or something

Add Transformation and Reverse Corruption to those list of tags, I guess

I hit average item level 360 on my paladin today. 390 weapon and shield, 360 two random items, rest 355 dungeon gear. Should I farm that newest dungeon for item level 375 gear to have an easier time leveling in new expansion, or would that be a waste of time? Is it known what's going to be entry level item level for new expansion's max level dungeons, just out of curiosity? Thanks.

Since playing BLM lately I just have not been enjoying SMN as much. Something about having to be cucked every 30 seconds unless you key absolutely perfect timing with your tanks pulling is fucking horrible.

"Look at that fat fuck thinking he's in charge, can't wait to suck the aether right outta him."

>Something about having to be cucked every 30 seconds unless you key absolutely perfect timing with your tanks pulling is fucking horrible.
That is going away in 5.0 by the way, along with every other pre-pull cuckery horseshit.

Getting into Stormblood. The Garleans are superHitlernazis who are supposed to be an irredeemable enemy, but why does a snippet of their anthem play when you complete a quest?

God I love dfo
Crimson rose > raven though

You'll probably want at least 375.

You'll find out at the end. Actual spoilers if you don't care to wait: Emperor Solus is a liberal arts major and he loved the Ala Mhigan anthem, so he let the region keep it but changed the lyrics to be acceptable for a Garlean state.

It's Ala Mhigger's anthem. Garlean just repurposed it.

cope furfag

It's not their anthem, they took the Ala Mhigan anthem and changed the lyrics to praise Garlemald

they're going to add some vendor that sells (probably around) 380 nq gear, and the current 390 gear and its upgrade materials will be sold for poetics
anyway i'd start hoarding poetics and maybe running the ivalice 24 mans for coins so you can get/upgrade your scaevan stuff, it'll probably last you til 74-75

I skip cutscenes because I don't care about MMO stories but I'll watch other games' cutscenes.

Attached: Dabbing Mario.png (1592x1968, 1.98M)

Because it's not actually their anthem, it's the Ala Mhigan anthem. When the Garleans took over they took their national anthem and made it Garlean themed as a way of subjugation and integration.

I won't read it, but I'll keep the twist in mind. Thanks for putting the actual spoilers in tags.

>The Garleans are superHitlernazis who are supposed to be an irredeemable enemy

Attached: 1543060231855.png (452x437, 252K)

it's taking the piss outta a "shadow figure" trope.

I skip scenes and then watch them at an inn.

How will pirateniggers ever recover?

Its not the song's fault the Galeans are so bad. Dont talk shit about the song.

oh he'll get there, though he should already have seen the issues with the eorzean city states by now, pretty sure they've come up before.

Why 100 irregular tomestones for fucking earrings?

Might want to do the Ivalice questline once at least and gear as required for that. You should be fine otherwise since if you need gear in ShB you can just work on it at that point or buy something on the marketboard.

Entry level will be 380. 390 tomestone gear will get you to 74/75, while augmenting your tomestone gear to 400 (or getting savage gear) will last you until 76/77.

They will add a vendor that sells 380 NQ gear, which will be roughly the same as your dungeon 375 gear, slightly worse than the tomestone 380 gear.

At the very least, I would suggest running the dungeon to get more 375 pieces, and using the tomestones to buy more 390 gear. Run the alliance raid to get tokens to upgrade your tomestone gear, or supplement some pieces with the 390 gear from there.

Grinding away in PVP to get Wolf Seals before the Garo shit is gone, kinda boring not gonna lie

It's not the Garleans fault they're so bad. Plot armor is real.

aint nothing like watching someone get casually pulled off their high horse is there?

Because it's literally the only thing unique to the event.

How did she think she could get away with that bullshit? Im surprised the whole table didn't laugh at her.

wtf ligmabros we can't let him get away with this!

>dealing with an inconvenience is fun
Unironically neck yourself.

Attached: 654748.jpg (670x316, 44K)

Anyone on Primal would be willing to give away 1 Synthetic Resin?

The desire sensor has been fucking with me for weeks...

Attached: FUUUUUUCK.jpg (316x352, 37K)

The french fries thing you get from Voyage? My FC has literally 100 of those sitting in storage.

Blue mage is fucking gay.

BASED

Still rolling through astrologian. I'm at lvl 66 now. Just 4 more levels of this shit grind until I can go back to the msq where I left off and easily get the ilvl I need without having to sit in a 40 minute que just for a few tokens.

each of the eorzean nations has some uncomfortable history that kinda shits on their high horse complaints, they were probably just thankful they didn't put themselves in the crosshairs instead of her.

Yeah, I want to make a house and I'm just missing one but our airships are pretty shit and take like 36hours for a single voyage and I can't get one at all in the reward.
Think your FC leads would be willing to give away 1 to me?

so are u

>irredeemable enemy
user you missed some story up until now didn't you. They're extreme maybe but most Garleans aren't some wolfenstein natzee fanfic. Regula storyline is easy to miss I guess but, you saw Gaius and his crew as irredeemable? I think you talked to Varis in heanvsward briefly too. They're just a bit extreme in their methods. Anyway. Have fun in Stormblood. I can't really go into details without spoiling things.

I'm not on Primal, sorry.

she only got 18 int

Attached: dumb ogres.jpg (1658x211, 87K)

Attached: OTL.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Attached: 1560329382484.jpg (866x1000, 205K)

Anyone uploaded Journeys yet?

uWu whos this :0

Attached: ffxiv_06172019_233532_491.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

So do Raubahn and Lyse.

And it shows, really.

>that time when our whole party shittalked the tank into leaving
The guy couldn't keep aggro and spammed all the CD before the pull

Attached: 1535241637356.jpg (1440x810, 274K)

>before the Garo shit is gone,
I find it so weird that it's ending in 5.1, when that'll be around the same time the new Garo movie comes out.

oh shit SHADOWNIGGER is back

Attached: ffxiv_06172019_233710_015.png (1920x1080, 960K)

Raubahn was smart enough to buy himself out of slavery and become one of the six richest people in Eorzea in the process.

>Keepers and Raen have the same STR as Lalas

The fuck are they even doing

too bad this got shafted for hildy. I liked the hildibrand story after it got its third part, but i was hoping for a lot from this.

>ilberd is the only highlander with 19 int, and he tricked an entire nation into going to war
it makes sense now

>arr had postmoogle
>hw had this
>sb had nothing
we're gonna lose shit in shb, aren't we?

I haven't played in a while, but I do remember some bits about Eorzeans being extremely dangerous and how primal summoning is killing the planet. So it's not as if the Garelans trying to put a stop to that and bring some order to the world is a bad ideal, but it would be hard for them to do it in a worse way.

That's him! That's user... jannies he must be stopped else he'll make a thread on Yea Forums... about video games!

>>hw had this
haha
fuck you

Will she finally show up again for the NieR raid?

Attached: Accord.png (685x1084, 800K)

If they ever add PUP or BST, what are the chances they're ruined by being made limited jobs like BLU?

They're both my favorite jobs and I don't want to see them get anally raped like BLU friends did.

Attached: Puppetmaster.jpg (788x896, 458K)

a short quest line is more than absolute nothing

I always play with two others, so if a DPS or healer are being a faggot, I just vote kick them and there's nothing they can do about it. I've never been warned on it either, and I've kicked at least a dozen players right after the second boss for being bitches early on.

Nothing worse than to sit 25 minutes in queue as a DPS, think you're done with your leveling daily through Satsasha in 5 minutes, then find you have to do it all again because you were a fag. Hopefully these players just fucking stop doing queues altogether, or at least reflect on what they're doing.

Shut the fuck up Lulu. Androids have no rights.

Attached: [anon] Hugtto! Precure - 29.mkv_snapshot_23.44_[2018.09.06_14.50.19].png (1280x720, 1.74M)

Yoshi already fucking stated that if those jobs were to get added in they will be limited jobs.
He specifically singled out just those two too.

When BLU was revealed they mentioned BST and PUP by name as future limited jobs.

they mentioned them specifically when they talked about limited jobs, so 99%

I wouldn't even be mad

>PUP
>BST

Bro...

I kinda like this aspect of the story. Nobody has a clean history, everyone does some fucked shit. It's gucci.

Something to that effect, yeah. As said I can't really go into detail but while Lyse can be skipped Garlean cutscenes never should be if it's the first time you see them. They're interesting and seem to foreshadow a lot since day one. As Varis said in Heavensward. It comes down to a difference in opinion/method but not so much the goal.

>but it would be hard for them to do it in a worse way
Gaius had a good method of conquest, if horribly inefficient. He uses subterfuge to minimize loss of life, which is why he just sat in Ala Mhigo for 20 years trying to find a peaceful way to take Eorzea instead of just bombing the hell out of them. Even the Ultima Weapon was just supposed to scare them into a peaceful surrender while also acting as an anti-primal measure, because he also wasn't willing to send his men to die against the primals.

>game keeps getting bigger
>yoshida keeps putting out less content
defend this yoshi drones

The best part is that anons have been talking shit about it since forever, but it took until Solus to actually called them out on it in the game (I guess Gaius did a bit too).

What do you mean? Size is a minor part of strength in the setting. It's there, as you can see, but ultimately aether flows through people in different ways.

right after Rune Knight

final boss

Attached: sb.jpg (1226x1091, 262K)

Good god, Gaius was so based.
Can't believe Cid is still so butthurt about his surrogate daddy while being all chill with prick like Nero.

>open this thread
>people are actually talking about the game
b-bros? I thought we got to make threads because this place was shit?

>Talking about a video game is the same as the discord/erp/waifufagging/namefagging OWO generals
Kill yourself.

>that feel when dumb highlander
>Dress like a shirtless redneck with a mullet and ride around in the regalia everywhere

It is neat knowing we beat out Roes in STR though.

Fucking christ almighty, maybe I need to actually watch more of these interviews. Thanks for the answers, now I'm depressed.

Attached: 1549788940390.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Attached: ffxiv_06162019_182131_421.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

There's always the slight chance that 5.1's BLU """"content"""" is such an absolute failure that they scrap the limited job system and actually put some effort into incorporating those jobs.

That can't be a cat. There's no cathouse around.

Attached: Doghouse.jpg (640x480, 170K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DSD2YxpSBlc

Man I really get the "land slowly dying with a whimper, not a bang" feel from this theme, Soken has achieved a new level from what we've heard so far in this expansion.

buy squad

HW Hildy was pretty good, everyone kept shittalking it but I thought it was on par with ARR

Attached: 1556770515810.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

I really can't understand why he's so spiteful toward Gaius. Gaius called him a traitor, but then practically begged him to come back by his side. His conqueror persona obviously isn't how he actually feels about Cid, but Cid seems to genuinely hate him for some reason.

thanks you utterly ruined them

see

BREHS

I hated it so much with its first two segments that I didn't even pick it up again until like 4.4
And I regret it because after those segments it was great and I was laughing the whole time.

>middies are as strong as roegadyn and still have brains and looks
Highland mhiggers would've all been on suicide watch if they could read.

>whore makeup

Fucking kill yourself you blush abusing fucksticks.

Soken's piano work is always godlike.

>No berserker DPS job that uses MRD weapons
>No PLD DPS job that uses 2H swords or hammers
>No MNK tank job that has a super fists of earth
>No SCH that plays like a BRD, buffing everyone to do more damage.
>No tank SAM

Attached: 1556225321427.gif (497x373, 489K)

W-wew, what mod is this?

I can only dream...

it's either that or nothing, unfortunately
the one time titan egi was actually useful as a tank it got immediately nerfed, they really don't want a pet based tank class

I keep going ultra lazy on the hildibrand quests so much.
Haven't even gotten up to the HW part even though they did make me laugh.

HW Hildy's highs were just as good as ARR Hildy's, however its lows were much lower than ARR. I think shorter length, and lack of its own unique instanced trial, also soured peoples' opinions of it. Gigi's story was better executed than some of the main story's and job quests' character arcs.

IIRC, wasn't it also delayed, or was that SB's Hildy?

It's just shitposting bro, no need to be all "BUT MUH AETHER" autistic about it. No fun allowed.

Attached: IMG_0455.png (526x471, 330K)

>Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood was filmed in front of a live studio audience

Attached: 1560828761869.jpg (895x1200, 338K)

They are responsible for timelines so it's a possibility

>Scheduled 6 to 10 AM day of early access

Attached: 1522804419770.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

Do you think they'll ever bring back the Regalia to get again? Do they ever do event reruns?

Maybe it's just petty tantrum.
I don't really know how their relationship pre-1.0 was like, but it seems they were on rather good term right?

we jrpg music now
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg85Hn3GVPE

>Multispec jobs
>Unmoving Earth tank
>Raging Fire DPS
>Flowing Wind Support
I could really go for a punch tank, I won't lie

Nah, Y'shtola in the ARR MSQ told Merlwyb straight to her face that situation with the Titan is their fault because they've violated the treaties put in place and attacked the kobolds first.

I'd rather nothing if it's similar to how they handled BLU. Having a half assed version of something, just to have it, is worse than never having the real thing at all. Why the fuck would anyone want to settle for garbage.

Attached: download_20190618_115153.jpg (902x860, 115K)

Wait until the original jobs without job crystals get reworked and get branching storylines (temporarily). Arcanist becomes the ruinmage. SMN becomes smn. Marauder dual wielding axes, dps. Gladiator for swords. Archer becomes pure archery and so forth. Imagine!

They actually did have single rerun of certain collabs, like XIII, Youkai Watch, and DQ.

they've done 13 twice and one of the 11 events twice, but that was before they started adding seasonal stuff to the mogstation
i wouldn't get your hopes up

That picture is disgusting.

Yeah, Gaius took Cid in after his real father went nutty (got tempered by Bahamut). During 1.0 Gaius even knew he could trust Cid and coordinated with him to try and stop Nael.

Love the idea of this.

Have your fun, I just thought you were genuinely asking a question. Don't throw insults about.

Almost certainly going to be a mogshop item at some point. It's what they did for the FFXIII event, but it took them until HW to do it.

I still have the fucking Bohemian's Gloves but nothing else and it makes me sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-D1mikIS-Y

Too complicated for the XIV playerbase, as per Yoshida.

That, and some bullshit about how players will just find the most optimal builds and only run with those set ups, which is true to an extent, but also I've played with way more people that don't give a flying fuck what I'm playing as than ones that do, so fuck him basically.

Going monk because that's the class of my retainer.

I'll level a dancer after.

wut

she's involved in timeline shit so yeah

K y s 8 yr old faggot

>multispec
Not a fan. It gets bloated and always gradually leads to the job itself getting less and less special and then we get wow. No thanks. I'd rather they branch the original classes into some other variant with the original theme (repurposed) Marauder, Gladiator using maiming gear perhaps alongside dual-wielding.

I'm gonna try Dancer, I have MCH at 70 and BRD at 67, I feel a Ranged DPS job that has more of a support focus is exactly what I want. The real issue is coming up with a glamour that looks good and isn't slutty.

I just fucking love the idea of a buff pugilist putting himself between the mobs and his party, bobbing and weaving through attacks and soaking hits through sheer willpower.

I always wanted them to follow up on split roles, but Yoshi said it'd never be a thing because they're entirely focused on making sure the jobs play as functional as possible for their roles and because SCH and SMN were headaches to balance with lots of things that don't flow right for either. Best we'll ever get are new jobs that use the weapons of others.

Hope they actually interact in Shadowbringers so maybe Cid can finally get over his butthurt for him, since he quite readily forgave Nero and all.

>he plays as a cat or au ra

Attached: wew.jpg (256x398, 39K)

if it's any consolation some shit's probably going to be broken for like the first half of the first day
like i'm still getting up at whatever awful hour it's scheduled to go up, but i'm dumb and deserve to suffer

>We'll never again see games like Guild Wars 1 that managed to balance dual classing near perfectly in pvp and pve both

I really miss my tank build for Pugilist in 1.0. Featherfoot and Keen Flurry to guarantee either a dodge+counter or parry+counter for every attack. It felt so fucking fun.

If only Lyse's tits were as great IG as they are in any artwork.

>wanting to choose how to play

Woah, fuck right off retard. You're going to be told how to play by the god Yoshida himself, and you're going to like it!

>t. Mr "Retard" Happy

>he plays

Attached: Jack kill urself my man.png (459x459, 43K)

>he gets mad when he sees people playing other races instead of being happy people have races they enjoy playing, male or female
ouchie

>bored
>still a week and a half until SHB

Attached: 1552829398520.jpg (500x419, 46K)

You can choose how to play, it's called switching jobs

What's your favourite faction/region in the game? Ishgard is pretty comfy but i'm a little more fond of Doma thanks to the Ruby Sea.

>capped out on gearsets while making GNB glams
>have materials prepped to make a weapon for each individual one on launch day
June 28th cant come soon enough holy shit

Attached: 20190617_215426.jpg (787x601, 266K)

How long before they retcon tempering into reversible condition because MUH GABU WAS TOTALLY FORESHADOWING IT?

It would be fine if Cats weren't a sure sign of morbid obesity and Au Ra a sure sign of mental illness.

I don't know what the fuck happened bros but I got a 3 day suspension for using third party software when I only have a VPN open, and customer support wont tell me what's up.

Has this happened to anyone else? Kinda scared to keep playing.

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

>roll a midlander male
>four years later, still a midlander male
I want to play a fantasy race but they're all shitfucked in some way. Au Ra have birthing hips and Elezen run like stick bugs. Roe are 200% ogre.

i do not like several things in this image

>tfw this dumb tranny game is the reason 8.2 has been in limbo for weeks

Attached: 1560230936269.png (1830x1984, 1.11M)

ok

I am here for you

Attached: jhw1hbvni0031.jpg (750x937, 40K)

>He plays highlander, roe or hrotghar

Attached: 1553977501441.png (800x1200, 471K)

Night time ruby sea is comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=FhtHU2V4yRg&t

Order of false advertising.

I'm pretty sure Blizzard is going to regret holding that shit back, even WoWfags can't be willing to forgive this shit

wet wet wet

This is fantastic.

sauce

Attached: 1546378249521.png (735x633, 215K)

Don't worry you can go home soon.

Attached: 1560810050107.jpg (720x819, 40K)

They've been forgiving mistreatment for over a decade, my man.

what does Chadevoix mean by this

Attached: ffxiv_06182019_000245_329.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

That's really Yoshida's goal on jobs, he wants to primarily make sure each one is useful in raid to similar extents as others and is a concise and well designed package. I can certainly see the logic in the path they're taking.

My only complaint with that is that it also eventually leads to the logical conclusion that every role must be functionally identical and simply play a little different or at worst, just have different special effects and visuals. It pushes the game squarely into "game" territory where everything else takes a backseat to the gameplay and leads to a stagnant design. What's worse is that unless things literally ARE identical, a meta still develops anyway even over a couple of percents difference between jobs, so there still gets to be groups only accepting certain roles over others and that idea getting pushed out to groups that have no business considering such things.

Far better would it be to simply bite the bullet and accept certain jobs may not be in demand in higher end raid guilds and that a job can be functional and fine without being completely optimal for a given situation. When you realize that a meta will exist, you can start working to shake up the meta by adjusting the content you make to bring more jobs into the spotlight rather than adjusting the jobs to fit the content.

>tfw no random ass soccer episode with my wife.

Attached: 435345435435354.gif (400x300, 1M)

it's such a weird thing to try to do anyway, i can't imagine the game has a lot of crossover players who will be tempted one way or the other by a simultaneous release

>it's 14's fault that blizzard waits for other games' release dates before determining their own

Dravania forelands
youtube.com/watch?v=OBLN4O6rZs4
Koi to uso
it's kuso

Every time I go to Azim Steppe for hunts or whatever I have to run on foot everywhere, its such a beautiful zone. The music is amazing too.

I WANT TO FUCK FAT CAT SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP HER LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF HER FAT ASS I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN HER RUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FAT CAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO HER LITTLE CAT WOMB I WANT TO GLAZE HER LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK HER CAT BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF HER BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK FAT CAT I WANT TO FUCK FAT CAT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE TO FUCK FAT CAT I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HER CAT PUSSYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE FAT CAT I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK FAT CAT I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT FAT CAT HELP ME FUCK FAT CAT SO HORNY FOR CAT ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OH MY FUCKING GOD IMAGINE BEING Warrior of Light AND FEELING HER FAT BUTT AND THIGHS BOUNCING AGAINST YOUR BACK I WOULD BE STRINGING CUMS SHOOTING FAT Hydaelyn-attuned ROPES EVERY TIME I FELT HER AGAINST ME FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCK FAT CAT I WANT TO FUCK FAT CAT

Attached: 1.png (1638x2206, 3.1M)

dont tell anybody you are using the stuff and nobody can report you for using it, kinda the rule of thumb with this game

>tfw no moon
it hurts

Attached: 1546755511812.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

What does Alisaie see in him lads?

Attached: alichub.jpg (320x320, 24K)

If he were smart, he would just accept that there's always going to be a meta. But he could design encounters so that they favored different jobs while not completely screwing others.

Are you saying blizzard actually held back their patch so it comes out the same time as XIV expac launch? Just like HW and SB?
What does pointless petty action like this accomplish?

Truly Ishgard is a den of debauchery
Unhinged cathedral priest did nothing wrong

Attached: 235434567.jpg (1440x900, 192K)

>tfw i want to go to bed but Ruby Dragon is spawning in an hour

Attached: 1556291170914.png (337x372, 17K)

Not much except proving they fear ffxiv

Cute fat

Cid looks like an old man but he's actually young, Gaius looks like a young man but he's actually old.

yes, if they moved their release date sooner or later blizz wouldn't be timing it alongside their release

an A rank hunt mark

Attached: 1543974213502.png (625x953, 983K)

>t. futa cat nigger

>fell asleep so last minute frontline for weekly log
>it still hasn't popped
>"plz logout before the maintenence teehee" reset in 3 hours but the maintenence is in 1. What the FUCK -2k- awoo seals this is not okay. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Those white beard and hair certainly didn't help.

FOREVER THE BEST
youtube.com/watch?v=dVEWrwV01A8&feature=youtu.be

Remember to dab on the WoWfugees, the trannies, Viera, Balmung fags and Koji posters.

Attached: 1480079608103.jpg (1538x710, 165K)

That's what I don't get. People are literally sitting here right now, with entire theses with illustrated graphs and mathematical formulas as to why Direct Hit is 0.00001% better than Determination. it doesn't matter how "equal" they try to make the game. Unless it's truly sameface across the board, a meta will always form.

And honestly, there's nothing wrong with having jobs that fall in and out of favor with the meta. How long have BLM and SMN been trading that 4th dps slot in savage raids? Hell, there's a nonzero amount of people that derive satisfaction and accomplishment for completing content that they have a disadvantage in, in other games.

Played the shit out of it at E3 and now I can't wait. It's definitely the kind of Tank I've been waiting for. Sorry PLD, WAR, and DRK. I finally found my calling.

Spotted him with Gaius in the trailer. Fingers crossed for Gaius/Estinien/Zenos tag team.

They always do it, no one knows why. It's especially laughable with how fucking bad BfA has been for them and this is coming from someone who played at the beginning of the expac, quit and have been loosely checking up on it. Hell, this is a popular post from today reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c1pxiw/collage_of_me_and_the_guild_enjoying_bfa/

And now I fuck my greentext up. What is this hell.

Attached: 1528560458789.gif (300x200, 2.44M)

GNBros... I'm not gonna make it...

Attached: 1558504716857.jpg (761x1051, 217K)

>Mor Dhona get's purple gloom due the corrupted aether
>Lakelands get purple plants due the light corruption
pottery
>t. Hardgay M roe

Attached: Lakeland_concept_art1.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Did you try DNC e3 user? How was it?

Yoshi's problem is he doesn't want Johnny "only has MNK at cap" to be excluded from raids for having the wrong class because it's not meta, despite this hardly mattering since so many people in raids just plain suck anyways.

Sure, hindsight is 20/20, but I think a non-traditional "dualclassing" could've been done really easy in this game.

>Starting out has you level a generic class that's really just a role and nothing else (IE, fighter is a tank, lancer is a melee, archer a ranged, etc).
>Every class that shares a common role also shares a common pool of abilities that are the most basic things said role needs to actually preform its job.
>At 30, you get your job extension of your role-class, which adds unique job actions that change how you play.
>The catch is you can append any job to any role, so you can have a tank SCH, a healer WAR, etc.
>You retain the basic toolkit of the role but get unique abilities for it based on your job along with the job's specific weapon to use.

It'd be a fuck ton of work because you'd be adding five mini-jobs every time you made a new one, but it'd be cool as fuck.

Guys what do I level next while I wait for ShB?

Attached: Capture.png (354x417, 75K)

youtu.be/4TOjfMOlGlg
OHNONONONO WOW BROS THE TRANNY SIM IS STEALING OUR SUBSCRIBERS IMEAN OUR BROS.

Attached: 1486258719123.jpg (224x223, 23K)

Attached: DSGT45.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

That's a lot of effort when I could just pretend all of that doesn't exist and just play the game.

considering nighttime doesn't exist anymore on the first the vegetation must be out of control anywhere it hasn't been straight up scorched into a barren white wasteland.

That's not estinien, user.

everything, what the fuck are you doing with so many sub-50 classes?
the best part of having everything at 70 is knowing I will never set foot in potd ever again.

Do your DRK 60-70, it's good

>frogposter
>eceleb

based

drk, so you can get mad like everyone else when they change it again

everything

Attached: all70.png (706x413, 222K)

It's literally Estinien

why did they cut this guy, hes way better than memebrand

Attached: ffxiv_06182019_001524_093.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Oddly enough, Lakeland looks less lush than Mor Dhona did before Middy slam dunked the Agrius.

Attached: 1533477110148.jpg (2000x1125, 1.53M)

dilate tranny

user, you replied to this post and didn't even bother to look at the picture and realize it's not Estinien

I did not. I really wanted too, but go figure, everybody is a DPS main. Literally everytime I lined up to play, we had 0 healers and tanks.

So I figured I'd just try to master GNB. I did watch a few others and fiddled with it in warmup. The only really complex mechanic is dancing and buff juggling and I use complex loosely. If you enjoyed FFXIV in heavensward, you'll do just fine.

Reddit didn't like it.
No, I'm serious.

I'm gonna fuck this cat.

He saw Stormblood then turned 360 degrees and walked away.

The whole point of having unrestricted access to any and all jobs was to prevent situations like that where Johnny "Too Stupid to Get a 2nd Job Stone" is bitching no one wants to run with his 8th percentile MNK. And honestly, if he even cared beyond petty "raids should be for everyone (but mostly me)" bullshit, he'd find a group that would let him play as MNK, even if it wasn't optimal.

Less aether running through it

If everything on the First outside Eorzea is light-bleached you're missing like 80% of the planet's aether

The reason he doesn't design the content to be better for some jobs over others is because he doesn't want a situation where a raid group feels like they have to switch to different jobs because their current one is not optimal. It's the same reason he got rid of the need to level up a second class to unlock your job or certain abilities like swiftcast, it was seen as an unneccicary burden.

Instead of that line of reasoning, it would've been better to simply design the MSQ and content around expecting players to have three jobs at max level so they can swap them out as needed. If players were expected to have more options available to them, they could make more wildly designed encounters, such as a trial that had a no tank, all ranged DPS and healers requirement (Say, something that took place where you had to engage targets that wouldn't be coming into melee range).

Blizzard will try anything to remain on top except for actually listening to the playerbase to see what they want.