Sequel when?

Sequel when?

Attached: 0C6991C3-6E24-444C-A74D-18E3D692D913.jpg (250x225, 21K)

On mobile

game was so fucking good. HOOOLY

There was a sequel, on 3DS, but it was during the period where Square Enix killed Dragon Quest in the West.

Attached: 197423-rs1.jpg (620x248, 56K)

Only in Japan

>no fan translation
JUST

Supposedly there's one in the works. The DQ Monsters 1 remake and Joker 3 got patches already, DQM2 has had some problems though.

D: It looks so good. If someone streams i'll translate slowly

>been waiting for the localization for 8 years now

Attached: 1363886378861.jpg (582x329, 20K)

I used to see this everywhere on game stores, only because they are overstocked with it and nobody wants to buy it, besides, I'd rather play DQM: Joker.

This is my first time seeing a thread about Rocket Slime.

It's a great game, you should check it out.

As much as I would have loved to get the other two games in English, Rocket Slime is the best of the 3 so it’s not a huge loss.

What's wrong with 1 and 3?

It’s a great game, especially if you have a friend to battle after you finish the story.

Nothing big. 2 is just a direct upgrade on 1 and also added tank battles, while 3’s graphics are kind of ugly in comparison to the old pure 2D style.

*presses button*

Attached: C4B461D3-CFBA-44D6-B27E-4AA15371C506.jpg (211x239, 10K)

>tossing my crewmen into the canons to take the hits

Attached: 1364114205165.jpg (1024x821, 187K)

im in a discord with a lot of game translators and localizers and they've been working on the game forever, every few months they will post a small update with very little progress...
one day it'll be done....
one day...
pic is related, something from the channel

Attached: file.png (400x240, 137K)

>not throwing yourself in

too much of a dakka loss, not worth it unless its a last resort

>Go into enemy tank
>Camp the canons
>Win every tank battle
Even easier if you have a slime knight or a golem. I still love the game but learning this tactic makes it impossible to lose any match where you have crew shooting from the canons.

It's not fair.

Attached: 61.jpg (445x469, 39K)

I wish an indiefag would make a successor to these games

Attached: 45-T06.png (512x384, 26K)

Genuinely one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played, I wish 3 was translated. No idea what 1 was like.

Attached: the pants shitting fury of a quintillion searing neutron stars.jpg (200x279, 12K)

Attached: g9o7qi8mc0911.jpg (471x463, 80K)

fuck no
look at what happened to war groove

I've played this because I'm Japanese. The Japanese in that game is just Kana. grade schoolers can play it. You probably don't need long time of studying to play it. If I learned English you can learn grade school Japanese to play this.

Guys...this game is practically purely just Hiragana and Katakana. You need not even a year of studying to play this shit. Like seriously.

Attached: easy.jpg (400x480, 69K)

I took 5 years of Japanese in middle school and high school and failed two classes, but I've remembered jack shit. If I really tried I probably could make my way through the game without studying but I'd rather just play in English if there's a patch already the works.

>A whole year to learn Hiragana and Katakana.

Are you literally retarded, learning hiragana and katakana takes 30 days tops.

Buy “remembering the Kanji” and you’ll be a moon master in 1 year!

No...user. I'm saying you need not even a year of studying period. Not learning Kana. That's like a day or a weekend.

is it the same for all DQ games or just rocket slime? I need some good games for reading practice.

Just rocket. However IX has furigana. Just don't rely on it too much. You'll never learn t hat way.

Werent there 3 of rhese games?
The first was just the slime gameplay
SEcond added tanks (which is the DS one)
And the 3DS one was even better, I heard

>pirate shits
YES
>customizable pirate ships
YESSS
>2.5D RPG
MY FETISH

>spend hours getting goodybag
>he's shit
goddammit