Why yes, I prefer turn based combat. I enjoy using strategy and tactics to overcome my foes, rather than brute force...

>Why yes, I prefer turn based combat. I enjoy using strategy and tactics to overcome my foes, rather than brute force. Thank you for noticing.

Attached: 1560689503316.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

>pic related is literally "brute force" the image
based retard

Chad does not use force. He acquires mass to reduce the chance of conflict.

took you quite a while to come up with that come back

Have sex.

Have kids

>niggers
Into the trash this meme goes.

Turn based combat doesn't have any strategy or tactics though. It's all based on statistics.

Why would you want someone you call a "retard" to have kids? Seems kind of like a recipe for disaster.

Imagine being this prejudiced.

Do you have a pic with weed chad only?

Actually true

Is it really intelligent if you're given plenty of time? It requires far more intelligence to come up with a solution within a shorter period of time.
Just think about the most simple of problems. Who's the smarter one: the person who can figure out the sum of all the numbers between 1 and 100 in 10 minutes, or the one who can do it in 10 seconds?

Is it really intelligent if you're given plenty of time? It requires far more intelligence to come up with a solution within a shorter period of time.
Just think about the most simple of problems. Who's the smarter one: the person who can figure out the sum of all the numbers between 1 and 100 in 10 minutes, or the one who can do it in 10 seconds?

user, this post has been a bit of a disaster. I think you should just give up.

OH MY GOD

Attached: JYOU.png (1154x1062, 819K)

Retard. Leave.

actually all that muscle mass leaves him practically immobile, requiring his five heads to come together and use strategy and intellect to achieve their goals

Attached: 41447183-c723-4bb8-a03e-96fcc8501cab..jpg (480x480, 23K)

The way of the Chad is the way of harmony, Virgins will never understand. Have sex.

based

I dont get these type of posts but I'm horny now friend

seething ARPG tranny

>Mashing default attack on every character in your party every turn
Most turn based games have almost no strategy or tactics to them and end up just being boring. Especially JRPG's.