FUCKIN DOSH, MATE

ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS, IT'S A KILLING FLOOR THREAD. GET IN HERE, OR GET GRABBED BY CLOTS.
>Favorite aspect of each game
>Favorite perk
>Favorite weapon
>Recent fun stuff

Attached: KF_HERO-hero.jpg (940x528, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3BgCtvWZ0tw?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=3wRreoNRGwk
youtube.com/watch?v=OfCNfLXnX8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Played it since the beta, put 900 hours into it, dropped it when Vermintide 2 became my co-op game.
Sometimes I feel tempted to go back.

You and your group surviving against all the odds
>Favorite perk
Support
>Favorite weapon
Double-barrelled shotgun
>Recent fun stuff
Haven't touched the game in a year and a half.

It's just not the same anymore mate...it's just not the same. Britain is dead in reality and fiction.

Attached: 1559456696018.png (900x1042, 90K)

FUCK STEAMPUNK I JUST WANT MY NORMAL SIDESHOW EVENTS BACK

Attached: image0.png (487x475, 332K)

check out deep rock galactic

The gunplay.
>Favorite perk
Medc.
>Favorite weapon
Crossbow.
>Recent fun stuff
>video games
>fun

>Favorite aspect
As if I'm gonna fucking say anything other than the atmosphere for Killing Floor 1. Cheeky Brits and a spooky setting.
Killing Floor 2's gunplay is the tits, and if KF1 and KF2 could have a baby with the former's atmosphere and the latter's gunplay, I'd fucking cream me pants.
>Favorite perk
Support, followed closely by Commando. Popping heads all damn day is fun, but turning a column of clots into giblets and stunlocking Scrakes with your combat shotgun only to pop their heads off with sexy, sexy 00 buck is just too fucking satisfying.
>Favorite weapon
The god damn Benelli M4. Recently started using the Husk Fireball Launcher in KF2 though, and that thing is fucking great fun too.
>Recent fun stuff
Just got out of a couple great suicidal games as a Commando with a bunch of randoms who knew exactly what the fuck they were doing. Best feeling.

Mah Support nigga. VT2 is great. I sometimes feel tempted to get back into that, but I like rooty tooties too much and have an easier time with randoms in KF. I'm only at ~300 hours in KF2, so maybe in a while I'll get back to VT2.

But at least popping heads is still satisfying. Shit like this never gets old in these games, at least for me.

Attached: accurate hipfire.webm (896x504, 2.85M)

>GET IN HERE, OR GET GRABBED BY CLOTS.
I play demo in pubs so this happens to be a lot anyways :(

All the bright, neon shit that's been added is visual aids. I fucking hate it.

Made a thread about the 9mm nerf. Got bombarded by 4 autstics number crunching and walls of text. As a gunslinger main. My excuse was the damage buff wasn't a good trade off for the ammo nerf. The spergs said that 9mm wasn't viable as a main weapon. If you consider the ammo pool count and the fire rate. You could carry them into later rounds with trash cleanup. But with the new "buff". They fall off so early because of less ammo pool. And the damage buff was unnecessary because of the damage threshold on lesser mobs. If base 9mm can one tap trash, why nerf ammo pool for damage when they 1 tap less mobs anyway. And if the buff helps with bigger mobs. Why bother using them when then nerds excuse was "they aren't used for bigger mobs". Hence why it's a nerf.

I know that feel. Wish the 9mm could get another mag or two of max ammo. I just don't start as Demo anymore and instead switch to it when I have enough for RPG + Deagle.

Why the shit does the filesize expand by 10gigs every time I feel the urge to reinstall,

Why are there no good custom maps like in kf1

Attached: zCI0F86.jpg (655x527, 36K)

The damage might make a difference when it comes to Gorefasts, Gorefiends, and Rioter legs, which I still find the 9mm to be useful against depending on the situation. But yeah, a bit of extra 9mm would be really nice. It's great as an economy weapon early on if not outright necessary for people who start as something like Demo. I don't see how another couple magazines worth would really hurt things.

And to add. Pre nerf dualies on gunslinger was OP. You could 3 tap sirens and husks. Now with less ammo and fire rate. They are still stuck clearing trash without the longevity of before. Now you are forced to use the dual revolvers with shit damage, and ammo pool, untill you get 1911s. Which in that case makes both the 9 and revolvers literally fillers untill dualie 1911s. When instead before. Dual 9mm could cArry you INTO later rounds instead of falling so short in the first 2. Forced weapon provisions,. Less viable options,. Fucked economy, fucked enemy spawn ratios to compensate along with dosh adjustments have completely removed any type of play style from any class besides the forced meta. They ruined the game.

The game that adds gigabytes of cache to your computer.

Welcome to twenty fuckin' nineteen

The game cache in your documents is downloaded maps, which you can simply not join.

KF1: Patriarch's goofy John Lennon looking ass design. It's silly but memorable. Miles better than his KF2 design.
KF2: Music, gore, gunplay. Overall better gameplay.

>Favorite perk
I love both Support and Gunslinger, but if I have to pick one it's gotta be Slinger. Insane damage, increased speed, can quickly bash zeds with pistols at any time, and the nailbomb's low damage can be useful when you're getting ganged up so you can throw it to your feet and survive the explotion.

>Favorite weapon
Single 1911 with speedloader. Just shoot away, reload in half a second, then keep shooting.

>Recent fun stuff
Playing on 20+ player servers, endless mode, in vanilla maps: everything gets so cluttered with zeds and just nailbombing/bashing through a horde and speeding away with gunslinger is always hype as fuck.

Because to compensate, they raised the damage output. But if you're going for body shots and not headshots with gunslinger and sharpshooter. Then the ammo pool really helps. Even with GS and SS it would have been beneficial. But they forced it to be nothing but a short early game gun. Or nothing but a secondary. When it really was viable to use a primary.

>But if you're going for body shots and not headshots with gunslinger and sharpshooter.
>body shots
>not headshots
>gunslinger and sharpshooter
U wot m8

Attached: 1515326225146.jpg (184x184, 7K)

File size increases by 1 MB every time someone bitches about teleporting zeds on the Steam forums.
Where is the Surv redesign, TWI?
>it's done on paper, guys
>out of the door in 12-24 months we promise
It's like they don't even remember how they made this game and are just releasing maps and cosmetics. The game will be long dead before they deliver.

>It's been more than a year since Gunslinger received a new perk weapon
>Demo gets his third next update
Suffering.

At least they gave us the Killerwat, which seemed so insanely strong the one time I used it that I couldn't stop giggling while melting things. But yeah, Surv rework needs to hurry the fuck up. It doesn't seem like it should be that complicated.

typo. If you're not using gunslinger or SS and not going for headshot and body shots instead. Then the ammo pool still outweighs the damage debuff, because they fall so short, they will be replaced. SS and GS are nothing but headshots.

>KF1: atmosphere
>KF2: practical ways to level up
>Favorite perk
I really like SWAT but I've been enjoying Firebug lately too. Such a misunderstood class.
>Favorite weapon
MP7, I'm even happy to find one offperk early waves
>Recent fun stuff
Berserker heavy team and I was responsible for ZED time

I think Gunslinger getting 9mm bonuses as a skill would make sense if they want to play a low econ game. I think it's okay otherwise. The problem is a good 9mm means everyone has a reliable trash clear, even if trash clear is supposed to be their weakness. I actually enjoy having roles to play in a team game otherwise I just play solo.

>>Favorite aspect of each game
Teamwork makes the dream work, but one good player can make all the difference.
>>Favorite perk
In KF1 I was all about the Medic. In 2 I really enjoy the Commando in group play, but the gunslinger is fun solo
>>Favorite weapon
The M4 with the grenade launcher feels so good to use
>>Recent fun stuff
Not really recent, but my Bros and I had so much fun when the mace and shield came out. We just circled up and beat Scrakes and Fleshpounds while yelling "Stop resisting!"

WHY DID THEY MAKE FIREBUG SO SHIT?????????

I mean, you should be going for headshots as any class when you're using regular guns.

>We just circled up and beat Scrakes and Fleshpounds while yelling "Stop resisting!"
kek. Reminds me of a few games in KF1 where everyone would grab a chainsaw for Patty.

When did they make it shit? Last I heard, ground fire was fucking insane trash clear, and the Husk Cannon got buffed recently.

WANKER

>shoot zed in the head with 9mm
>entire thing explodes and turns into a blood fountain
>the trailer that sold me on the game explicitly included clots taking fatal head damage and having unique damage models based on where they were hit
I love KF2 but that tiny gripe pisses me off to an unreasonable degree.

My granny shoots better than you
Fucking Tripwire. Insult Players in KF2 when?

I AM WELDIN THIS DOAH

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Here is that monthly killing floor thread

Didnt you hear? Friendly jabs are cancelled, you're only allowed to suck their dick with voice commands now.

they're never going to add new voicelines because they'd have call in VAs for every single alternate language dub

DB Shotgun
Fire once
Still reloads two shells

FUCKING
STOP

That was in the Early access version before they announced the PS4 version of the game. The Gore detail was overall decreased to save on CPU performance.

The sounds, the music, the maps, the perks, the cooperation and general gameplay.
>Favorite perk
Commando
>Favorite Weapon
Boomstick
>Recent fun stuff
Playing Controlled Difficulty with the boys

Attached: yes.png (653x611, 447K)

>TWO bloody great 'and fulls
>Drug dealer/Jihadi
>Anton
>FUCK teleporting zeds FUCK TWI and FUCK faggots who pick Rey

>tfw KF1 remaster but it's EGS exclusive

Attached: 1540182863491.png (216x230, 101K)

Shut your whore mouth.

Attached: 1560141038173.jpg (500x500, 20K)

>inb4 this actually happens
That'd be the first time I'd actually be mad about EGS fuckery.

>Favorite aspect of KF1
The atmosphere, the gameplay (especially prior to the big rebalance update that contained the first medic gun), having a good server browser.
>Favorite aspect of KF2
The matchmaking sending me into empty servers with high ping, elite crawlers, trash mobs blocking their heads. All lovely additions to the game.
More seriously, the animations and overall feeling of the guns is great.
>Favorite perk
Sharpshooter
>Favorite weapon
EBR having to prestige to get the kf1 skin is shameful and I'm not going to do it
>Recent fun stuff
Nothing recently

doesnt the doomstick have an animation for reloading with 2 shells left in it? Why do it for the doomstick but not fix the DB?
I fucking hate consoles so goddamn much. Why the fuck cany they be competent devs and leave them in on the pc version instead of being fucking fags?

FP ADASDSSSSSSSSSSSADDASDADAD

>M14+FAL loadout
>shit on big zeds all you want
>can still take care of trash if you need to
I haven't touched the Xbow in this one, even as an offperk for medic (is it even good as a Medic offperk in KF2?), and I continually forget the M99 and Railgun exist.

Attached: 1556562569865.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

Attached: 1513380067360.gif (489x417, 1.17M)

FAL is a pretty based weapon. Using it on Commando is actually fucking cheating.
>Med-AR for infinite trash clear
>FAL obliterates every scrake or fleshpound that dares enter your line of sight
Shit's way too good.

Attached: 1450933992131.png (1474x1212, 203K)

That's exactly what I've been using on my Commando, although I just waited for other people to initiate with Scrakes 'cause I'm not used to its recoil yet.

Attached: KF2 is fucking nuts m8.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

oops
meant for

Not as many hours but I still love this game to bits.
Favorite Aspect:
>Gunplay and gun feel, nothing quite like the punch of a deagle.
Favorite Perk
>Gunslinger, always been a massive fan of handgun only and now I get to live it.
Favorite gun:
>The dual barrel M1911
Recent fun stuff:
>Learned the lever actions are pretty good and have a new build using both.

May I suggest using concussion rounds if you aren't already? With concussion rounds large takedowns are a lot safer with Med-AR/AK and a breeze with the FAL.

Oh, for sure. I use the same perk on Support too past wave 3. Makes for such easy SC kills with the M4 since like the second or third headshot will stun them.

You're right. ESPCIALLY with GS and SS. But when 9mm was used as a viable primary low cost, high effective, proactive weapon for 2 classes. And that's taken away. And no one really benefits espcially Id you didnt use them at all. Then that's a nerf.

God I love how meaty the FAL is. I haven't had a proper one in any game for quite some time so to see one that has semi auto AND full is NUT worthy. Despite the DB shotty having a wonky reload with the two shells I love the reload animations they did in KF2. Found it quite funny how they casually throw shade at their contemporaries like COD for speeding up reload animations. I really enjoy how they have different animations for faster reloads. Thas it really

Attached: image.jpg (750x737, 84K)

Why the fuck does Ms. Foster cost money
Not even free for deluxe edition buyers what the actual fuck shitwire

Attached: 1488090656407.jpg (5181x3456, 989K)

As opposed to what the previous poster said, you can turn the gore detail back to max on PC in the settings. The models still gib based on where they were damaged. It's even more obvious with big zeds since parts of the head and skull start to break off even before fatal damage, indicating how close you are to the kill.

Did the upgrade system actually change anything meta? Last time I played online was before then.

Attached: 1505100181892.png (939x926, 1.43M)

Firebug is top tier m8 what are you on about

blah blah she has a unique voice blah blah gibe monies pls

it makes every gun potentially very strong

not really, it was pretty fun doing meme builds like upgrading the m9s to the max and using them through the entire 10 waves but then they patched that

I have them up and flex set to max, I know the gore is top tier, I'm talking about the clot/alpha zed head damage models. In the early gameplay their head didnt just explode, chunks would fly off and there would be gore in the area of the head that got hit, only larger caliber weapons made the head explode and they even left the bottom of the jaw sometimes if you got them in the dome.

Friendly reminder that parrying can save your life.

Attached: And it was at this moment he knew, he fucked up.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

It allows you to use your favorite gun up to the boss wave, no matter how low tier. Some are even better against bosses than the final tier weapons.

Why would you need a remaster? Just play it.

and here is the interview where they mention the head gore.

youtu.be/3BgCtvWZ0tw?t=115

Did they fix melee yet?

Melee is OP as fuck, but if you dont know how to parry you're going to think its shit.

the new rifle is great on large zeds/bosses it is better then the microwave gun.

makes some guns that are not T4/T5 the best in perk and is worthless on others Support M4 at T5 is the best weapon overall for the perk same with M16M203 with commando the system honestly needs to change other values but damage like mag size, firerate, and reload speed.

you can just get many of the ported maps from KF1

The 9mm needs 2 extra mags as a buff it feels like trash past the first wave, the buffs for Swat and Commando are nice but they feel bad on SS and Gunslinger.

They need to stop nerfing shit that is called OP on reddit and the forums it is a Co-op game and should feel good for all the perks.

YEAH, ONE IN EACH HAND

The OG Fleshpounds were so fucking scarier than these. Still great.

I bought the game when it went into EA, played it for a bit and got bored/annoyed at how shit melee felt compared to KF1
It's been a lot longer than I thought it had been since I last played

I hate zed time, that slo motion shit really kills my enjoyment

Why don't you like it? It gives you time to appreciate the gore and make your shots count, i think it adds a lot to the game which is why when i think KF, i think getting zed time right as i need it and becoming a master of gun-fu for just long enough to get out of a bad situation.

For me it just kills the momentum

Oh and I hate when someone else triggers it at times when I'm just walking somewhere, just makes it more tedious

I like it, but that's understandable. There are times where the actino is lining up really well with whatever I'm listening to and then Zed time comes on and kills that.

yeah I find that zed time in KF2 really messes up my "flow" that I get into. It's quite jarring to go from busting grapes on clots and then lining up a shot to suddenly go slo-mo for seemingly no reason

Those aren't fleshpounds, those are quarterpounds.

I mean, I get it because it's one of the staples of the game similarly to how Sniper Elite has theirs so I can see how it's a neat feature. Though in this game it does have practicality behind it in allowing you to line up shots, I'm just personally not a fan.

I just tried what they did in the video (2:40 to 2:48) and it worked exactly the same. Pic related, it's KF2 30 seconds ago.

I think the problem with the earlier webm is the guy's pistol is too stronk and breaks all the layers in a single shot. I went zerker on HoE, killed the clot, pulled out my pistol, and shot at the face.

Attached: Capture.png (1839x1051, 3.42M)

I mean the KF1 Fleshpounds

Tall, strongfit, trembling shapes of hate coming slowly towards you

I really wish they designed the steam fortress map actually for objective mode rather than tacking it on like the other two objective maps. Make them linear and open up to more parts of the map that you progress through like in kf1. Santa's workshop is a better objective map and it's not even considered one what a joke tripwire.

Let's get some music too. Besides the game OST, what do you guys like to listen to while playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=3wRreoNRGwk
youtube.com/watch?v=OfCNfLXnX8c

Yeah I miss the KF1 FP design, although I don't dislike the beefy manlets of 2 either.

Shot the jaw off the one next to it too. 3 shots, just like the video.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1841x1033, 463K)

What difficulty? i usually only play hard because i only play KF when i'm drinking.

They just forgot to put it in the category.
Santa's Workshop was a dip into the water to see if people would attempt an objective based map.
Apparently the response was well enough that they teased the Objective mode alread back during the Cyber Revolt trailer earlier this year.

For some reason KF2 devs take a long time to fix smaller things. There even was a color mismatch on the Cyberpunk Outfit when you bought the re-colors, it took them 3 months to fix it.

HoE. I was guessing that head gore was still there but less obvious on lower difficulties because the guns shoot through too many layers at once. It seems I was correct.

well now i feel like an idiot. Thanks user i guess i'll try the harder difficulties when i'm not killing myself with alcohol.

They were also a lot deadlier and that counts for a lot.

No worries, m8. You should shoot for Suicidal anyways just because that's the lowest difficult where zeds have all of their abilities.

>zedtime hits when you start reloading
>commando extends it
>ends when you're finally done reloading

Attached: 1543633346011.jpg (756x960, 72K)

>Max level sharpshooter with EBR + Commandos
I keep wanting this to happen but I haven't gotten lucky so far.

how do you guys have so many hours in kf2 and vermintide 2? i feel burned out from kf after i maxed out all my perks in 2 and i cant play either game for more than a match same with vermintide 2 cant play more than a match do you guys know any other good co-op shooters? i've been playing a lot of deep rock galactic recently its pretty fun

Attached: 1552003997082.jpg (556x544, 223K)

>2 is better mechanically
>1 is better on a flavour and aesthetic level

The gameplay is good.

yeah i'm playing on suicidal now, actually having more fun than on hard.

Such is life. I'd love to see an alternate KF1 version come out that keeps all the visual and audio stuff intact but adds 2's gunplay and stuff. That's a remaster/reboot I'd actually buy.