Instead of Goku being the playable character in the new dragon ball game it should've been Gohan

Instead of Goku being the playable character in the new dragon ball game it should've been Gohan.

Attached: Mystic_gohan_by_drozdoo-d3dxa17.png (443x480, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDs8YgH7gTg
youtube.com/watch?v=8RpoBzTqlk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Instead of Goku being the protagonist of Dragon Ball after the Cell saga it should've been Gohan.

Gohan sucks

This but unironically.
Or Kuririn. Or Yamcha.
Or how about a different arc?
How many times do they expect us to play through the fucking Saiyan Arc?

>redraw official art
>make it look even worse than DB super did

for what purpose

Instead of Goku being the protagonist of GT and Super, it should have been Uub.

fuck off spic

>reach buu saga
>game is over

CHADFORCE, ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1499802806346.jpg (736x337, 345K)

Ubb was pretty cool not gonna lie.

Attached: 1552414168950.png (1192x660, 757K)

Morocco CHADhan reporting in

Attached: غوهان.jpg (368x367, 53K)

>sequel is Dragon Ball Z: Vegeta

Why does everyone love Gohan so much in the U.S? In Japan he wasn't popular enough thus why Goku came back. I was always eh on him myself.

There needs to be a spin off with Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, and Roshi. It's a shame Dragon Ball became the Saiyan show. Though I will say I am liking the direction Super has taken with galactic shit.

Nigga, you just got Gohan, Goku, and 17. What more do you want?

Attached: 3243853134_1_9_GYyi9uGS.gif (320x180, 2.81M)

>2 minutes later

Attached: 1558936237790.png (715x391, 373K)

Why on earth would anyone want that weakling... the real rep choice for Smash is obvious.

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 884K)

I want to play as mystico gohan ultimato blanco

Attached: 1507627896788.png (1280x1554, 728K)

>watch Dragon Ball as a kid
>Dragon Ball is ultimate power fantasy
>kid character is said to have the most potential
>is also the son of the guy who always shows up to save the day
>is said to be even better than him

Probably a degree of self-insertion from childhood, to be honest. Everyone wanted to be that super strong kid when they were young.

And then he got reduced to the role of Toriyama's whipping boy.

Attached: giphy.gif (520x293, 1.96M)

I'm proud of Gohan, He ignored his fightan monkey instincts to become a family man.

>no Future Gohan with one arm to play as
Fuck this gay ass world

What's your favorite fight? Mine is SSG Goku vs Beerus.

Attached: Fgh.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

At least Gohan was semi relevant for a while, Goten on the other hand...

>continuing to post images from earlier in the fight

worst character ever nobody likes him and he was annoying as a kid

yeah, I don't get why toei wants to force feed us goku so much. no one likes him

he could have done both. Gohan fighting is infinitely more valuable to the universe than his studies. Chi chi was a fucking retard

Attached: 1538136266880.jpg (680x510, 54K)

Gohan teaches the people of Earth how to control Ki

Gohan is already ssb tier when super comes around. cope

Attached: 8H2CKCz.png (331x294, 128K)

>as soon as gotenks defuses buu gets BTFO

>gets the hottest girl in the series par Launch
vegetabros... we can't compete...

God DAMN, Videl!

If Gohan was the main character nothing would happen. His character has to react to the story. He wouldn’t go out and start fighting or want to.

Vegeta is only there because Bulma is ridiculously rich so he don't have to get a job and focus on training, if she was average I doubt Vegeta would really be there at all.

Regardless of that he actually cares about his family unlike that retard Goku, so ok.

CHADhan always wins, baby

Attached: 1499738230815.png (1300x1000, 1.4M)

bulma will forever be the best girl and the only thing she ever needed since the beginning was a good dicking. Yamcha was fucking stupid

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-203252_Chrome.jpg (824x700, 283K)

>these gook hacks will never make a story focused on vegeta

>wanting a story focusing on the jobber

this isn't kefla

Attached: 1554709171233.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

gohan is literally the spics favorite character retard

It should have been FUCKING KID GOKU HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU MAKE AN OPEN WORLD ADVENTURE AND NOT USE OG DRAGON BALL THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT

Umm when's the last time goku beat anyone on his own?

Attached: 1543704696408m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

But other characters are playable in Kakarot game, that has been confirmed. Or did you think they would skip half of namek saga with Vegeta fucking around and Krillin & Gohan travelling around Namek?

Because the build up with "Z" was Gohan being the special one. For a 5 year old kid he did fucking great in namek and he changed a lot the moment Piccolo sacrificed for him

But more of Piccolo, Ten, Krillin and motherfucking Roshi? Sure, give me that.

Piccolo vs 17, Goku vs Piccolo Jr, Goku vs Jackie Chun, Tenshinhan vs Jackie Chun, Tenshinhan vs Goku round 2(the 23rd tournament), Trunks vs Tenshinhan, Goku vs Cell.

That's not what we were discussing.

That's not what I remember happening.

When was the last time Vegata had to get his assbeat to get humbled?

But it is Gohan

Attached: son-gohan.jpg (480x368, 130K)

the game looks like shit anyway. there hasn't been a good dragonball game since ps2

la broly femenina pertenece al pico de CHADhan

CHADly is in

Attached: a474d9641981255aa7b8a6318163ab2950fe999c_hq.gif (348x422, 1.42M)

Vegeta is clearly the best Saiyan, he trains harder than anyone else and earned all the power he has, he deserves the spotlight, he should be the one to defeat El Cabron.

>SSS-EX tier
Based CHADhan con Espada

You retard

Super confirmed that the saiyans love bossy women. Even Gohan's half saiyans triggered with tomboy Videl.

Shame that saiyans, other than Goku, never met blondie Launch because she is the epitome of what the saiyans want for a woman.

Dragon Ball Sai, I think thats the name. And Super has been about Vegeta changing a lot, more in the manga

>he trains harder
>training

Attached: 3c5ac992-faa9-4972-8950-c4946bd6e8fb.gif (268x400, 1.47M)

>tfw Buu will get the win on El Cabron
It's not fair, Vegetabros!

Attached: Bt1qm_QCYAAUb5D.jpg (231x210, 16K)

Goku is seen as the main character of Dragonball, and Japan is too autsitic to understand that Goku doesn't have to be the central focus of the story for an arc to work.

The US loves Gohan because there's less focus on fighting and more focus on character interactions or fun adventures. He's clearly strong enough to hold his own in battle, but not really that strong to bullshit his way thru a fight like Goku. Gohan has a better dynamic with practically everyone, except maybe Yamcha.

>JOBly
Which one would that be?

Attached: merged-zamasu-dog.png (424x277, 46K)

>fan fiction
fuck off

What a DBZ ripoff

Broly best boy, I wonder how unstoppable he would be if he gets proper training.

I like Vegeta better when he's ruthless and cunning like in the Frieza arc. He sucks when he's all about Pride and Strength.

Then he could become as powerful as Jiren.

Attached: 1556885667195.jpg (1024x904, 553K)

>I can hear him calling me a retard
Vegetabros, get the janny I can't stand this post

>cuckly
>as strong as jiren

Attached: 1550253895642.gif (478x266, 73K)

>be Goku
>realize in the Cell saga that training with gravity fucks up your body
>be Vegeta
>keep doing that without stopping for almost 2 decades
>that part where in the android saga the Briefs gravity room didnt do shit because of SS boost power, but Toriyama forgets and keeps the same 400gravity level shit

And instead of training his body he should train his mind and ki, because he is making that same mistake over and over.

>Shitmazu
weaker than base Goku

who's the strongest out of the 3?

Attached: f3d5ef4c8606cb6a5e45fde4f53112b4.jpg (720x1265, 226K)

Thread theme bros

youtube.com/watch?v=uDs8YgH7gTg

Dedicated to all the CHADhans out there

Jiren would get his shit pushed in by Gogeta blue.
Gogeta blue would get his shit pushed in by a trained Broly.

But that would ruin both characters as Gogeta is meant to be the ultimate triumph card and Broly is meant to be a berserker psycho but training would make him too nice and too overpowered since he would most likely be trained by Whis anyways.

>Shitrenmong trying to bring SHITren into the convo
Imagine being this desperate!

The more he fights, the stronger he gets!! The fearsome monster Broly!!!

Broly fights one fight after another in this latest movie!!
Besides Goku and Vegeta, it seems he’ll bare his fangs against Freeza too!! What’s more, he powers up each time he fights. He goes through super-fast transcendent evolution that truly personifies the Saiyans!!

The blazing flames of battle
The awakening Saiyan instincts!!!

The “strongest enemy in history” appears in the first DBS movie—Broly shakes the world!!

What? Vegeta goes Super Saiyan God!!

Although it appeared in the Dragon Ball Super manga drawn by Toyotaro-sensei, this is its first appearance in the anime!! Keep your eyes peeled as Vegeta transforms into “Red” and “Blue”.

Attached: Broly strongest enemy in history.jpg (1385x2048, 3.25M)

Minoru Maeda's key art was clean.

True, and after Z, super should have focused on Goten

I wonder...

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

>Buu Saga didn't focus on Gohan training Trunks and Goten
I daydream about this shit all the time.

pic unrelated?

Kale and Caulifla are in!

Attached: 1560738648820.gif (540x303, 1.97M)

broly by a wide margin, hence the need to fuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RpoBzTqlk8
Best ending theme reward for those that get around 90 to 100 points for how close they beat each saga like the manga

People only like gohan because it was cool when he took on cell, and they found him more relatable given that he was scared about fighting and he was near their age. That's all there is to it, and why people hoped/expected more from him as an adult.

>CHADhan chingo eso
There's no point in living anymore, vegetabros... get the nooses

>the more he fights, the stronger he gets
I remember this. Oh right, Kid Goku was like that but Toriyama forgot, as he forgot the training Goku had with Kami & MrPopo and now they are redoing it with Whis, or how saiyans were stronger with tails and weaker when cut off

DBZK is obviously made for zoomers who are growing up with Super. It seems so kiddy to me.

>""""""""""""""""CHAD"""""""""""""""""hanbros got bullied off of Yea Forums so they shit up Yea Forums

Attached: ssg laugh.jpg (400x389, 33K)

Only minorites like Gohan, because they can relate to an absent father. Gohanfans = non-white

SSJ2 Gohan was fucking badass.

>Gohanfans = non-white
God I love being a GODhanbro and not wh*te.

He wasn't badass, he was an arrogant idiot that got both Goku and Trunks killed because he didn't finish Cell off when he had the chance.

There's another one? why

>Death
>Mattering in DB
Not even Goku cares anymore.

I hope i can give doses to Vegeta

Attached: I+own+a+few+figures+but+i+didnt+buy+any+_f3aef9e88d222e3854fcf97bdf8225a4.jpg (1000x981, 295K)

Badass was that Gohan that charged a huge ki ball full of rage against Freeza, that made Freeza shit his tail off.

But he was badass, Gohan always go smug and then jobs right away.

Truth is that it wasn't his fault, if Goku knew that Cell was that fucking dangerous he would just finish him off himself instead of telling Gohan to do it.

>J

Why is DB/a/ so autistic?

Dragon Ball prints money. It still pulls in huge ratings, sales and box office.
>The virgin Saiyan
>The Chad Namekian

BROS WHEN THE FUCK IS ATTACK OF THE SAIYANS GETTING A SEQUEL

Keketatards obsessed with CHADku, Keketa and jobhantacos obsessed with CHADly.

Overconfidence isn't badass.

You may think you typed words, but I can assure you that is 100% gibberish

>Fusions 2 will never exist
This is true pain.

Toriyama doesnt have the talent or the balls to kill any of the main cast in a fair and brutal way. None of that self sacrifice shit.

That's why DB villains suck ass since Freiza

I agree. But people's expectation that he would keep building on his power as a teen and be a Goku like figure as an adult (meaning the most powerful good guy chad who everyone else expects to save the day), stems just from that relatability I described rather than it being the right call to develop his character in such a direction. He doesn't have nearly the inclination to fight as Goku and Vegeta, that was his whole shtick was his reluctance and that Goku saw his potential when his righteous rage is really ticked off. But that's already been explored as an arc (why would it be more captivating to do a second time?), and Goku and Vegeta are still better top-chad material than him overall.

>Toriyama doesnt have the talent or the balls to kill any of the main cast in a fair and brutal way.
>That's why DB villains suck ass since Freiza
Breh Cell was a sadistic fuck who murdered Trunks. TWICE

Didn't Zamasu pretty much killed Goku and Goku's family in a brutal fashion?

A literal who at the time with not much character development.

I'm talking about Piccolo,Gohan,Goku,Vegeta,ChiChi, Etc...

I know its GT, but seeing Goku absolutely lose it when Eis shenron was about to hurt Pan was good. Now imagine if that was someone way closer who was along the entire ride from OG DB.

Off screen wasnt it?

The rule of killing died the moment both earth and namekian balls had such power.

And you are forgetting how scary was Imperfect Cell sucking the life of people like that. Or Fat Bu that transformed people into candy, those people still being able to think while being eaten. Or Super Buu that squashed Chichi as an egg, or how the killed everyone in one attack because he didnt wanted to wait.
The problem is that we are in the 2010s, so shit like this is a "no no" for Dragon Ball and current kids. For some reason characters dont bleed anymore and just "puke" water

on screen

Oh right, this happened with Black telling Goku while stabbing him. As Future Bulma been erased like dust.

oh boy what a fun game I sure do wonder the possibilities for him in Z!
>get angry at Radditz
>Piccolo training
>going Ape on Vegeta
>uh.... crying alot and making faces on Namek?
>literally nothing except training with Goku before fighting Cell
you know I'm starting to think Gohan doesn't really have potential. For a big project he only fills like 5 boss fights from the start of Z to the end

>Off screen wasn't it?
It was still pretty brutal, to kill them with Goku's body and then tell Goku what he did.

@Jiren and brolyfags, go back to Yea Forums you cunts

Attached: 1516809170658.png (1325x729, 981K)

I don't remember Gohan having women tits.

S-STOP

Attached: 1560791134996.jpg (2453x1240, 1.04M)

>crying a lot
He stopped crying every damn time the moment Piccolo sacrificed. In Namek Saga he was scared because of the Ginyu squad(as Krillin and Vegeta were) and Freeza's transformations, but almost every other time he was serious and even wanted to face Vegeta off alone. His rage moments were great in that saga
The one that cried and was a pussy 90% of the time against Freeza was Vegeta. He seemed a middle age housewife going through age crisis "oh no! Freeza too strong! oh no! this kid is stronger than me! oh no! this green alien is stronger than me! oh no! Freeza transformed again and again! HAHA i AM A SUPA SA- Oh no! Freeza is still stronger than me... and I give up daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad am sorry"

In terms of strength, Broly then Vegeta
Gokue beats them all with technique though

>UI Jobku
>beating Legendary Super Chadyan Broly
LMAO