I love games

I love games

Attached: 80FA0511-5E89-4E6A-9DC2-7B98F4DB43FE.png (1294x735, 951K)

what race is this thing

>#general - Discord

Attached: out.jpg (500x369, 34K)

Wtf? She has has a Kirkwall symbol tattoo, but im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing.

Attached: 1557246922294.png (1800x1600, 1.2M)

What is wrong with her? Is this heterochromia or whatever the fuck it's called? Or was she wearing contacts? Was she cosplaying something? I'm so confused. She legit looks like she has some medical disorder.

what was wrong with this girl? how are her eyes like that?

i love raping games

Attached: dr.png (976x827, 950K)

>Cool me too

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1024x1024, 231K)

>legs look like they're bolted on like a doll
>shitty jawline on two of them
>small bulges
Like 7.5/10 Chads

Why are there so many mentally ill white people? What's the matter with them?

Caucasian, it seems.

>He doesn't know about the adonis belt
Motherfucker, that is what peak human sculpting looks like.

I'm sorry you want to look like a dollar store action figure, user.

stop stop stop STOP STOP STOP

Attached: 1550367605499.jpg (1199x813, 89K)

why do conservatives claim to love freedom while also being furious at the sight or thought of anyone actually embracing that idea?
it's like they literally only care about "freedom" when it comes to gun ownership and beyond that, forget it, you better look, think and act a specific way or we're going to be mad as fuck

Every cuckservative will reply with BUT THE LEFT WANT EVERYONE TO BE THE SAME, THEY'RE THE REAL NAZIS etc but you're right, and that's been the central irony and hypocrisy of the right, especially the american right, forever

They want everyone to be free, but also only behave in one extremely specific way - like them.

>video game industry is so desperate for money, they would openly cater and defend these literal mutants

Is this the "Discord Tranny" I have heard tell about?

I literally don't get what the hubbub is about, she's gorgeous! If you're reading this cutie, not all of us are like this!

who is this

You 2 are in high school aren't you?

isn't that the wolfenstein logo?

>small bulges

Stop looking for bulges

Yea Forums is a right wing website, delete these posts

How the fuck do you come up with this bullshit to defend literal guys demanding that you call them a girl? That's not "embracing freedom" you dick sucking faggots

Then what is freedom?

Exactly, why can't they just be normal?

it's not forcing people to participate in a delusion