Cyberpunk 2077

>teaser released on jan 11, 2013
>trailer released on jun 10, 2018
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!!?!?

Attached: i1dhqeoym5231.jpg (1280x671, 159K)

Development of the Witcher 3.

they made another game, they said that they first planned on making both cyberpunk and the witcher 3 at the same time. but then realized that using all their resources on one game would work better.

The game wasn't being worked on until after the release of the last Witcher 3 DLC. The teaser was there just to let people know they have plans for this game in the future

The teaser was just to let people know they have plans for that game in the future

BLACK HOLES
LIVING IN THE SIDE OF YOUR FACE
RAZOR WIRE SPINNING AROUND YOUR
AROUND YOUR
AROUND YOUR
AROUND YOUR (BLISTERING SKY)

BULLETS ARE THE BEAUTY OF THE BLISTERING SKY
BULLETS ARE THE BEAUTY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
BULLETS ARE THE BEAUTY OF THE BLISTERING SKY
BULLETS ARE THE BEAUTY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

There are five threads on this game on the board. Stop shitposting please.

I heard they put it out knowing it would attract a shitton of people and pulled a swticharoo and made all the newcomers work on TW3.

CDPR puts time and effort into their releases. They're more or less the last AAA studio left that does.

Attached: hjdxD7q.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>If you venture outside the booming metropolis of Night City in Cyberpunk 2077, you’ll find yourself in the Badlands.

>The Badlands are the remnants of the past, buildings buried in the arid dirt. It’s what keeps the Californian Night City boxed in, and you’ll be able to explore it on-foot, by car, and by motorcycle. Expect a more off-road experience here than in the rest of Night City.

>“The Badlands are the surrounding district around the Night City,” lead quest designer Pawel Sasko explained during our E3 chat. “Players can leave Night City and just explore that area – an area that is mostly sort of destroyed basically after all the droughts and everything that happened in the 50 years from 2020 to ‘77. And you can explore that, there are specific quests prepared for that, also open world content, so that’s definitely covered. It’s not only the city that you’re visiting.”

>As well as supporting a range of quests and exploration opportunities, the Badlands are also the home of the Nomads, a roving gang that lives out of their vehicles and roams the wastes. It’s Mad Max with arm blades.

>“You can be one of the nomads as a player and you can start there, being part of a family of the Nomads,” Sasko explained. “You could call them a tribe that is living in cars and they’re just driving over Badlands. They’re doing various jobs for fixers, and for people in the city, and doing various deals – I don’t want to disclose too much because not to spoil the story.”

KINO

Release: When it's ready.
Couldn't you read in 2013 ?

PERSONAL. RESPONSIBILITY.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
PERSONALRESPONSIBILITY
PERSONALRESPONSINSANITY
PERSONAL RESPONSE INSANITY

Games are getting announced too early and it doesn't get called out nearly enough. Unless you have a realistic idea of when you'll be able to release, you shouldn't announce your game. As a matter of fact I believe that between a games announcement and its release should never be more than two years. If you don't have any substantial work done on it, don't announce it. Simple as.

So are the nomads the redneck looking dude in the last trailer?

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Ignorant, man. Plenty of games get announced with less than a year before launch. Just this E3 there was Borderlands 3, watch dogs trashcan, whatever that new cawadooty is, and some other I can't recall. More and more are moving that way. It's perfectly fine for a studio to announce they're starting work on a project that has a lot of implication and past reputation, especially when they state upfront that it's "ready when it's ready" so it'll be a long time.

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Yup.

The scope and vision for the game obviously changed which isn't unheard of for games, the problem is they released a teaser 5 fucking years beforehand then pretty much went quite about it till last years e3. I think the new one still looks fine but nobody would have complained about this if it wasn't for them releasing that teaser so early.
TLDR; Don't fucking talk about the game until you've actually decided on what your making and know you can and want to do it.

Attached: 1560772270922.jpg (599x398, 35K)

There was a minor changed compared to last year demo, in the character creation screen V is no longer "naked" both are using underwear now

Fuck that I dont want to be some trailer trash, I'd rather be some street orphan.

they saw gta v

Not everyone in the sticks is grotesquely obese, user. That guy might be the starting area boss that you take out to cap off the nomad quest line. You and your caravan will probably look Mad Max-esque.

Attached: settlers.jpg (1040x527, 74K)

Thanks Snoy.

these things, they take time