Hey

Hey.
Hey.
How are you?
Good.
That's good.

Attached: 1510183161_C-CM4nlXoAQC1xn.jpg (889x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o2sAPAYB91M
nypost.com/2019/05/09/why-the-average-american-hasnt-made-a-new-friend-in-5-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"hey"
>user offline 0 minutes ago

>messaging someone when you have nothing to talk about
>wondering why your conversations die

Attached: 1544503890850.png (1000x1000, 514K)

Literally my exact passing conversation with the front office lady at my work every single day, wish I could just wave instead.

maybe ask something other than how are you moron

>So what are you doing?

>That's nice.

why is her tummy exposed?

This.
Better stay silent in that case.

Attached: yep.jpg (645x773, 49K)

uguuu!

Why not?

>How's your day? What's up?

dilate

why would you have friends in 2019 lmao

>that one guy who always appears offline
That's me

Even worse is.
"Hey"
"Yo"
"(Question about series you're into I'm not really interested in but I'll shoot it out so I can segue the conversation so I can ramble about something I care about for the next hour)"
People who try to force conversation about shit you're obviously not enthusiastic about are the fucking worst, especially if they think pre empting it with a question that has a one word answer is some sort of equivalent exchange

Attached: 1556544303724.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Same. I’m not sure I’ll ever come online again or add people

see you in a few days online, you spineless cuck

smart akko poster

Attached: 1509720337064.png (188x264, 77K)

>tfw snide cynicism is not a personality outside of Yea Forums but it's all I got

Attached: 1559785850519.jpg (500x500, 103K)

>mfw I stopped using steam 4 years ago to go full pirate.

I can finally enjoy video games to the fullest, free from the tyranny of trannies autists and weirdos. FUCK steam and FUCK "social gayming".

Attached: minimum_betta_tank_size.webm (520x360, 2.78M)

youtu.be/o2sAPAYB91M

At least somebody bother to reply you.

How come I'm very talkative in person and find talking to anyone very easy but when I play online I am very quiet and find it difficult to talk?

yep, not everyone cares to talk if you don't have something interesting to say

Why are your friends autists and tranny weirdos?

>Go to twitter
>"I make girl voices on the internet"
>Oh so it's a dude?
>Curiouscat
>"Ah okay let me che-"
>Have you ever regretted taking hrt? nah

Attached: 1555850662111.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>Lose an eye to a disease
>There's a chance i might lose the other one
>Seriously think if i go blind i should just off myself and don't be a burden to my family
>Tell this to 2 friends, no one of my family
>They keep buggering me everyday about "how do you feel?" and wanting to go out with them

I sound like an ungrateful bastard but im being logical, i graduated already and everything i do requires using eyesight, i haven't been working for months now because of it and it's starting to get into my nerves. If i go blind and can't get money, what's the point of keep being alive and suffer in poverty?

>implying you ever had to interact with them to begin with
>letting them get in your head to the point they dictate your life
lmao

I like playing a game on Omegle where you start and then try to keep a dead conversation about nothing going until the other person disconnects.
Best I've managed is about 10 minutes.
Or like, you start roleplaying or acting increasingly crazy and seeing how long until they get uncomfortable and leave.
Or even another good one here, pretend you're already in a conversation with someone else and make them think the servers messed up.

>picture isn't cropped

Attached: excuse me what.png (247x251, 62K)

what's the name of the disease, user?

Attached: 1473716532554.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

what disease?

Attached: 1537217903966.jpg (960x960, 111K)

>If i go blind and can't get money
Bro if you live in any place worth a damp shit you'll get government assistance.
If they can give it to shaniqua and her 7 kids someone that actually can't get a job deserves it, as a matter of fact Shaniqua should be required to get a job to get assistance but she won't

Yeah. Just move somewhere with better social care if you can user.
Just remember to bring a stick with you as you travel.
(Sorry. I couldn't resist. But actually its genuine advice too. Accidentally lift a few skirts with the stick walking past and get a good look with the remainder of your vision. All the best user)

I don't remember the name right now, it's some type of retinal degenerative disease, it started with an acute pain in my right eye and i started losing my eyesight until i could only see a blur. Apparently this happened to me over a few months but it never "showed" symptoms which is pretty fucking rare, it's like winning a lottery for a strange disease.
To "keep it from getting worse" i had 3 surgeries and i still need to check twice a year on the doctor if it's starting again.
Which again it's a chance since i don't show symptoms when it's happening and it could be less than 3 months to actually fuck me up.
I live in a shitty country, if i go blind i might get a paycheck but it would be around 200-250 usd per month which is barely what i use for only food when living by myself.

I've been living with my parents ever since i got diagnosed and i know i'm being a burden, thats why i think like this.

imagine being so socially inept that you intentionally forgo getting better at social interaction because it's "hard" or "scary" i used to be like that, but god damn am I happy that i forced myself into the open. id rather die at this point than ever be like that again.faggot

I didn't realize. I never pay attention to you anyway.

You sound like a joyless cunt. Try contributing to the conversation next time. Since you're so interesting, I am sure you'll have no trouble coming up with a topic.

nypost.com/2019/05/09/why-the-average-american-hasnt-made-a-new-friend-in-5-years/

>Forty-five percent of adults say they find it difficult to make new friends, according to new research. A new study into the social dynamics of 2,000 Americans revealed that the average American hasn’t made a new friend in five years. In fact, it seems for many that popularity hits its peak at age 23, and for 36 percent, it peaks even before age 21. The study, conducted by OnePoll in conjunction with Evite, uncovered that one of the reasons 42 percent of adults struggle to make friends is due to introversion or shyness. And the challenge is not just in breaking out of their shell but also breaking into new social situations and circles. The majority of respondents cite friendship-making barriers that include aversion to the bar scene where most people choose to socialize, or the feeling that everyone’s friendship groups have already formed. Other notable reasons Americans can’t seem to make new friends as an adult include commitments to family (29 percent), not having any hobbies that allow them to meet new people (28 percent) and moving to a new city (21 percent).

Stop being a shut in gay who does nothing all day long. You don't have to go outside all that much, just break up your routine and do new things weekly, and TALK. Talk about all the shit that's on your mind to everyone who will listen, because it will eventually stick with someone and you'll make a friend. If there is nothing on your mind to talk about then you're wasting your life.

>Yea Forums is autistic and socially inept
wow gee I never saw this one coming

I work in HR lol

>he tricked himself into thinking Yea Forums is a substitute for social interaction

Attached: 1536038869675.gif (320x240, 1.99M)