youtube.com/watch?v=0XofhpYmaEU&t
sullygnome.com/channel/risingsuperstream/longtermstats
youtu.be/MIqUYbrfVKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxdj-Ko90Bk
mobile.twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/1135711369817395200
youtube.com/watch?v=vQJvwoWzkJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=8lOXT_GVr-k
youtu.be/KEPGuEu_15A?t=0m50s
twitch.tv/shokio/clip/SnappyCourageousBibimbapPRChase?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
youtube.com/watch?v=4o-JUCpEVP4
youtube.com/watch?v=g0W5lr26f74
youtu.be/_muGpLsaAQk
youtube.com/watch?v=sfHwxu9Ie3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HuV-EpLV8SU
youtube.com/watch?v=CJhwjNfJPs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dropped his channel a while ago.
No good content.

The worst thing about his solo channel is his attitude:
>I don't care if you don't like these boring ass games, my unintelligible, charisma void friends or the shit pacing, it's my channel so fuck you

WHA HAPPUN?

Attached: D50_y_9W0AITENP.jpg (1536x2048, 549K)

You should always prioritize picking games that aren't commonly used for videos online and which have novel things to talk about.

>hate streaming format
>woolies unintelligible friends makes his solo content unbearable
What have you guys been watching to fill the void?

Attached: 1516185751063.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

PLEASE COME BACK

I'M SORRY

I have been playing videogames

>What have you guys been watching to fill the void?
Nothing.

I just mindlessly click through random shit all day. Today I learned how I can make a bow capable of killing a man from $20 worth of PVC pipe, carbon fibre and duct tape from a DIY store.

IT fucking baffles me how someone can be that fucking bad at a game he already beat. I think Boomerang is probably the first time he's ever used a Morph of 50 or more in actual combat. He just keep spamming size 10 morphs and then wonders why he keeps getting consolation prizes.

>Him and liam bumbling through sonic 06 is somehow more entertaining than woolie playing wonderful 101
What fucking timeline do we live in?

That's exactly the type of attitude you should have but only when you aren't making any money? Is he constantly saying this? I could see why it would be annoying then.

>open woolie video
>So uh, minh, *death rattle* how about that uh, thing? [UNINTELLIGIBLE SCREECHING]

fuck this guy

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 93K)

> Woolie and Pat resorted to selling out to Rooster Teeth

I mean I fucking hated these pieces of shit when they started taking ads and shilling out for crap. No amount of self jabbing for selling out whill make me like them for this one. Fuck them both. I want someone to stop Pat from getting twitch donations and lose his house.

>We live in the timeline where Matt is actually more entertaining to watch

BROS WE FUCKED UP
SORRY GULLY GULLY
SORRY FART GAS
SORRY SIMPSONS REFERENCES
PLEASE BRING BACK NIXON

Woolie is a cool guy, but god DAMN he fucked up with his solo channel.

I gave all his new series a try cause I like the guy and his taste in vidya, but everyone he has on is so dull and monotone, and he himself has never been the liveliest guy.

he's not the worst, digibro is much much worse

>WELL ISSA HOW U SAY WOWLEE, ISSA SKIPPABLE YOU WATCH LATER ON UR OWN TIME, OK SO SASUKE HE HATE ETACHI BECUS HE THINK ETACHI NO GOOD

YOU KNOW?

this guy is such a miserable ass these days

He, like several other Youtube analyst types (like Clemps), doesn't really understand the shit he talks about or critical thinking about art. They elaborate for a while on the surface level aspects of things they like, summarize them, throw out a bunch of vague positive phrases, and occasionally make one or two astute observations, and never actually delve into how or why the media is constructed.

Has he learned that sword is a terrible dps weapon yet?

Attached: 1472264159005.jpg (476x456, 22K)

Could you blame him after the channel split

Why won't they just bite the bullet and make a Castle Superbeast lp channel already?

Attached: CSB_iconA[1].jpg (1400x1400, 240K)

what is wrong with him? other than being a fan of cringexcringe

i hate the stupid tone of voice he has while reading every single line. he says the most menial things like his dropping some major insight about fuckall. I bet he's gay.

Rooster Teeth's the fucking worst, but they'll never die.
I would honestly rather suffer the other two.

still better than any of pats awful streams. his donation reading voice is just the worse

>soft-spoken British voice
>all videos play up to tug at your heartstrings
>triggered by little girls in MiA

What a fag

Attached: 1541384346783.png (412x412, 148K)

Don't be sad, this is the future you chose

>A german spy
>That Demon's Souls stream
JUST STOP IT, STOP IT

Attached: 1323476305173.jpg (294x295, 18K)

>Pat is annoying as fuck to listen to these days
>Woolies is too dumb to realize nobody likes his illegal immigrant friends
>CSB is just them circle jerking for 3 hours

Worst timeline

This guy has horrid opinions. He's not Mother's Basment but Christ almighty he's still bad. Decent taste, but terrible outlook.

>Dude HunterxHunter is super deep because it subverts your expectations while still being the exact same formulaic bullshit.
>Dude One Piece is a masterpiece because it had background writing and characterization (ignoring that it went to shit about a decade ago).

I never actually watched these guys until a few weeks before their split, mostly been watching Friday Night Fisticuffs

What's wrong with him? Outside of his voice, which constantly sound like he's on the verge of tears his content is passable.

These tards could have made so much money if they held off on their baby breakup for like 6 months

>RE2
>Sekiro
>DMC5
>Smash
>KH3
>MK11

okay but someone seriously should make Pat loses his money. That smug obnoxious cunt deserves to rot on the street.

I don't think even woolie can handle pat for that long

What the fuck? part 55? Is the game that long? I don't remember it being that long.

>Pat embracing the "angry" meme and shitting on everything even if it's good
Damnit Pat.

He was spamming boomerang with sword since he just unlocked boomerang.

>YouTube algorithm constantly forces him down users' throats
>still get average views
Kek

Nope.
Too busy being hype at every single thing in the game.

>triggered by little girls in MiA
Well he's british, must be resisting what kills british celebrities

I do hate throwing on a video aviur a game I like to hear some critical stuff, or learn more about it just to get a standard plot recap and
>I found this game in a magazine when I was 14 and thought it was cool, little did I know it would be my favorite
Then maybe a minute of behind the scene facts you can find out from a Wikipedia page

Because it's woolie who needs it, not pat. Basically he would need to lower himself to a white gremlin and I don't think he could handle it.

These two dudes became the worst version of themselves ever since their channel exploded. They're barely listenable these days.

>Muh hyper progressive liberal politics are the only standard for human decency and if you don't abide by them you're a backwards, retarded country who needs to get with the CURRENT YEAR
>You listening JAPAN?!?!?!?!

Attached: images.jpg (202x249, 9K)

Pat is pretty insufferable now.

>Guys I'm weird because I do __________

Wow, they seriously missed out on all of that shit.
>Mother's Basment
Quick rundown? All I know is that he's a CR shill

Because Woolie keeps insisting he can make good content without Pat. Seems like he'd rather die on that hill than try to collaborate again.

He's Irish

Do they even finish a single stage per video? They can't, right? It's like 9 operations with 3 stages each, that would be less than 30 videos. How can they not just do one level per video? They're like 30 minutes long, the bosses even shorter.

It still slays me that their break-up happened just as Smash was released.

Attached: QnDBabh.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

It's more like he has pretty decent taste but leans too far towards fawning adoration despite trying to be critical. Less bad opinions, more an inability to assess things in more complicated terms than "amazing" or "bad."

Tbf I imagine it's pat who dosent want to do lps, he makes bank of streaming

No difference

I honest to god think he'd go back to testing video games before he collaborate with pat on a channel. Though I have a theory that RoosterTeeth might fucking force them to do it.

>Mother's Basement

Wasn't he outed as a huge paedophile a while back?

How the fuck did he last beyond that, he's absolutely talentless and has horrific opinions

Listen, I'd love if Rooster Teeth just died. They're a fucking cult that indoctrinates kids to wring them dry. But it just isn't happening.

It's more of constant self irony
>haha I am so smart
It's all so tiresome. Even Hat in Time can't carry his void of charisma. Paige came back and all of a sudden stream is watchable even if it's just "haha dicks and asses".
He is about to get a reality check with FF14 streams.

reminder that people throw away their money to this trash

It happened because of Smash

That'd be fine if he put in some effort.
People weren't mad at him for talking shit. They were mad because he did it in the laziest way possible.

Both Pat and Woolie have insufferable solo content. It's really so fucking bad.

Don't care for his own videos but seeing him getting super salty about Woolie beating him at his childhood game made me laugh.

Digibro is legitimately hilarious.
>Makes videos claiming he's a marketing genius.
>Months later he makes various videos crying because most of his subscribers don't give a shit about him anymore and he can't get new people to watch his videos.

>ecelebs
Unironically kill yourselves.

>liking liam

Attached: 15599997459931[1].jpg (292x716, 100K)

>e-celebs
>e-celebs whose target demographic is 12-year-olds

Attached: 1491429998497.png (915x864, 674K)

Yeah, it's a shame. I'd love to see what someone else thinks about the pacing or construction of a game, or how it attempt to elicit a specific emotion through its art direction, or the way its mechanics interact, but instead you get baby tier essays that spend half their length on a plot recap and then say nothing that you haven't heard before.

>Muh gays
>Muh trannies
>Muh liberal politics
>Muh smug holier than thou attitude
>Muh "if you criticise me you're a troll, if you don't give me money you're not even human in my eyes"
I never thought they'd fall this far

>"Death Note movie is good, you guys are just entitled!"
>"Kakegurui is a terrible anime because it isn't Kaiji"
>"Anime doesn't need good animation!"
It's more of the fact that he genuinely acts like you better listen to him or suffer the consequences. I can understand the last point that I quoted, but he doesn't even present his argument in a good way.

Wow, what a bitch

Whoa which stream is this from?

Raging alcholism

Attached: Matts wrists disappeared with his hair.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

if Pat lost his twitch account, he would have to sell his house.No way Rooster Teeth's giving them enough money for him to maintain his current lifestyle expenses.

w-what happened?

my boy ian in the back there nice

God he fucking types like a tumblr faggot

He had to go dilate.

You just know it was from a Friday Night Fisticuffs of smash that broke the camel's back.

Lmao Liam's starting to lose hair.

But honestly, Matt's doing pretty decent. Patreon + his videos getting good amount of views. It's Liam and Woolie that are struggling to be relevant.

He's a leech who lectures people on how bad they are as human beings on twitter, shills incessantly for streaming services, and generally does all the good-boy-points shit he can. He went from a milquetoast nerd playing up the "haha I'm a douche" thing for his channel's joke to an actual piece of shit who will do anything to get forward in life.

>>"Anime doesn't need good animation!"
It doesn't. How is that controversial?

I used to think Matt and Woolie were the worst duo because of how their LPs would turn into the most incompetent and hyper-defensive shit possible, but something similar started to happen with Pat as well.
The dynamic usually goes
>Woolie says something terminally wrong
>Pat tells him that the chat is calling him an idiot, Woolie asks why
>Pat either singles out the one wrong message, or comes up with his own completely wrong reason as to why people are dogging on them
>Woolie SIGHS and tries to make it look like he's being reasonable

>Literally seething because someone else is doing well.
I like how Matt and Liam have utterly thrown Woolie under the bus just because he didn't choose a side.

You can just tell that Woolie is the type of person who'd disable comments if it didn't make him look like a huge asshole.

>he genuinely acts like you better listen to him or suffer the consequences
Pretty much sums it up. Like how in his Goblin Slayer video(s?) he pays lip service to the idea that you don't have to think the same thing as him about it, while simultaneously saying you "have to" accept what he's saying and there's something wrong with you if you don't.

liam isn't struggling, his shit died months ago, barely anyone watches him and he even loses followers

my favourite thing about his existence is people posting his wifes nudes in reply to his tweets

>People are angry at me for shitting on Animal Crossing.
People were angry because you lazily sighed at and ignored the entire conference when you promised entertainment, you ass.

are you actually retarded

are they good?

How many viewers does he get on average now? I stopped watching his shit after about a week.

Anime doesn't need good animation. That's too broad of a statement.

You gonna link us to this bow crafting site or what?

i cant remember and they get deleted. its really the best move against any kind of onions individual though, get their girls nudes and post them when they cry about piracy or something. especially pro-feminist posts.

The post supported your point there, he just said he sucked shit at arguing it

first of all can you define a "bad" animation?

Nah, Pat's an insufferable faggot these days but that Nintendo conference was fucking lame as shit.

It didn't deserve any hype at all, it was what everyone expected and wasn't the least bit surprising.

Remember when Woolie and Pat hyped up that they would be playing RE2make? And how pat was on his phone like the whole stream, shitting on his fans unless they give him money?

The best part was how they didnt even touch the game for months after the first stream lmao

Attached: 1518071148811.jpg (290x290, 30K)

He's down to the 1-3K range even on new stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XofhpYmaEU&t

his twitch got to 87 average viewers for may
sullygnome.com/channel/risingsuperstream/longtermstats
but many people still tune in when he restreams press conferences.

There's a difference between putting effort into your content and jumping up and down screaming NINTENDO YESSS AAAAAA.
The dude almost missed that Seiken Densetsu 3 was coming out because he was so dedicated to his shtick. He wasn't even trying, he was just playing it up for the controversy donations/replies.

Moving that tissue box was great though.

Next time make sure you read the rest of the post before responding you fucking moron.

I can honestly see why people got tired of Pat, hell even I get annoyed when I watch him sometimes and I don't even have to interact with him. It's especially bad when he's tired and talks in broken english

I was keeping up with this playthrough but I fell behind by 10 episodes and climbing back up to date is painful because their commentary has become so dry and uninteresting, it really feels like they're experience some serious fatigue with this game.
I mainly enjoyed the series because of Reggie telling his stories but he hasn't been doing any of that lately.

Attached: 1528391056281.png (500x500, 132K)

Matt realized he is AWFUL at coming up with shit on the spot bit can hold himself when its reading from a script.

Matt's scripted content ends up being his best work while the ad libbed shit feels incredible painful to watch.

>GIVE ME MONEY YOU SUBHUMAN FILTH
>REEEE IF YOU DON'T PAY ME THEN YOU'RE FUCKING HUMAN FECES, YOU'RE THE SHIT CRUST ON MY ASS
>DON'T TELL ME TO PLAY THE GAME, DON'T TELL ME TO STOP READING DONATIONS, I'M GONNA SIT HERE FOR 30 MINUTES TO SPITE YOU NOW
>PAIGE STOP FUCKING OTHER GUYS AND HELP ME PUT ON MY RESPIRATOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>DON'T CRITICISE ME YOU FUCKING TROLLS, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE ME MONEY

Attached: 3d7.jpg (470x470, 25K)

i still like to listen to some of the podcast shit but that's mostly for pat being a turboautist

This.

It's pretty telling that Castle Suberbeast does OK and his playthrough of DMCV with Pat commentary did almost SBFP numbers but everything with his other friends or solo gets zero goddamn views

Wise up, Woolie, people like you as a mellow counterbalance to Pat's crazy ginger wackiness.

Without Woolie, Pat's just a neverending stream of OH GOD MY CAT MY SANDWICH MY PEACHY GONNA TALK WITH CHAT FOR TWO HOURS

Without Pat, Woolie's boring as shit.

Also I tried watching the W101 playthrough but despite claiming to adore the game Woolie has no idea what he's doing in combat. I don't think I've seen him use the X button to send out wonderful to stun enemies for juggles fucking ever, nor does he use the wonder liner and attack charge to get back battery

When did they sell out?

Because Woolie insists on these fucking 20 minute video lengths.
Half his Dragon Marked for Death quick look is just him in the hub talking to npcs for like 40 minutes.

I hopped on OneyPlays because I wanted a KH LP since Woolie and Matt left theirs unfinished
Now I'm just rewatching old SBFP LPs and it's amazing how much Pat is only bearable in a group. Can't stand any of his solo stuff

Jesus Christ. I wonder if he regrets leaving. At least he'd have some comfort being partnered with RT.

>Woolie who worries about optimal uplaod length and time of day gets less views than pat who just throws up full unedited streams

Kinda sad desu but neither of them are really tolerable to watch

Neither Woolie nor Pat were ever as good at fighting games or character action games as their fanboy ranting would have lead you to believe.

Woolie and Pat wanted to partner with RoosterTeeth, Matt wanted to keep the channel just to them with no outside involvement, shit went south between Pat and Matt (and likely Woolie and Matt to some extent too), and here we are.

That's what happened.

Woolie's channel peaked with his first video
youtu.be/MIqUYbrfVKI

On Woolie's defense I think he would go mad if he had to interact with Pat for that amount of time. He has become twice as lazy and his OCD shit has just turned worse since people enabled him since "Its weird and quirky!"

Woolie already looks like he cant deal with Pat's shit in some days of the podcast. I imagine having to do every LP with him would lead to a.massive burnout

he's alright, it's just the fucking pretentious way he talks that kills it for me
>And that's why... Wrestling... Is... Art
fucking hell

>wasn't the least bit surprising
>got BotW2

>Pat just constantly groaning and whining the whole E3
How does anyone still watch this baby

I tried listening to their podcast and managed a few episodes but especially lately it just feels like completely tired and obligatory shit, I get the impression Woolie and Pat don't talk to one another and probably don't want to outside of it. I give it a year tops before something breaks.

Same as SBF really, channel died the moment he stopped doing stupid IRL shit.
They had creativity but I guess they got older.

im suprised they are up for half the podcast vids. the one where they misunderstand persona 4 characters despite screaming all the time about how they love persona and smt was fucking painful to watch especially with how they were called out for it in the comments so hard

how the fuck can anyone watch woolie LPs? He gets so much wrong and is awful at games where a stream would be much more suited so people can backseat him

I'd say early DBS, especially some of the Golden Frieza shit.

I'm still amazed he has no concept of left and right, it's baffling.

>Woolie nor Pat were ever as good at fighting games or character action games
God this applies so hard with Woolie and fighting games, with how he follows them and talks about them you'd think he was at least decent, but whenever I watch him play he's just so...mediocre

I'm more than sure he's autistic but he has gigachad proportions and probably has cosplay babes all over his dick.

Attached: 59307703_2221556474579483_5201239635157445285_n.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

Imagine telling a grown-ass man to turn Left/Right and he has to spend 3 seconds processing which way is which.

>Podcast is better than ever (with timestamp skipping)
>Matt solo is better than he was in the group
>Pat's streams are worse than ever
>Woolie's channel is unremarkable
All in all, turned out pretty well

Around the same time the channel exploded actually.

Hi Matt.

>that honker
>giga had proportions
Lol

Yes, and?

BotW was insanely popular, a sequel was expected.

It's because he barely practices or plays in his spare time. He doesn't seem to go into any more depth with anything he's a fan of beyond what you see or what he talks about.

>tries to pull that he misunderstood what someone was saying or that he wasn't listening to properly

Imagine him having actually played football.
>Alright Woolie you're gonna do a Power 0 to the right side
>Gotcha coach
>He proceeds to hurdle the moment he gets the ball and dives diagonally backwards and causes a loss of yards
>Goddamit Woolie
Pat's streams are at least hit or miss, sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad, really depends on what he plays. But yeah, Woolie's shit is only good if Pat is involved and even then it's ok at best, Matt is doing pretty good honestly surprisingly.

>ECELEB THREADS ARE CANCER!
>e-except for muh based Best Friends and Giant Bomb tho...
all of you kys yourselfs

>phoneposting

LOL

I never heard of Rooster Teeth before Pat and Woolie became affiliated with them. What the hell are they and what do they do and why do people seem to hate them?

>going on a mongolian basket-weaving forum to defend yourself/your e-eceleb

Attached: 1503098436993.jpg (211x211, 14K)

are you talking about the time they started to "harhahhar look snarky ad reading, we're totally actually still fuck the maaaaan group of dudes" or when Woolie announced the rooster teeth blowjob a couple of month ago on twitter?

CSB along with Pat and Woolie got signed up by rooster teeth, someone told Liam and he had a bitch fit in the chat.

Go look around the time that Woolie/Pat announced it.

have you ever thought that Yea Forums might be more than one person?

Woolie probably got kicked off the team because he can't tell left from right, how does a grown ass man not know directions?

Attached: directions.jpg (1280x2160, 863K)

wtf

>seething over another faggot being insulted
LOL

they didn't teach him that in church

>WoolieVs could have been shitpost/video essay channel featuring more videos like his history of reboot video
>we get another let's play channel putting his incompetence with games on full display with less charismatic co-hosts instead
>The channels most viewed videos are clips from the podcast
What a shame.

Attached: 1515363208529.png (760x839, 760K)

Tons of Zelda games were insanely popular, not all of them got sequels. Nobody expected a BotW2, they expected a new Zelda sure, but not a direct sequel.

There were some good bits sprinkled around the beginning of the channel
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxdj-Ko90Bk

She's a patreon funded cosplay model that does nudes. I personally find her body nauseating but you can find them on panda. Tenlied I think

Ever since he got bodied by Daigo he doesn't seem to participate in anything truly anymore and has just turned into a commentator.
I don't even remember his faulty reasoning from his childhood honestly.
Nah, I went to church as a wee lad, not hard to differentiate the two.

Woolie has Boom Knuckles level intelligence?

When the fuck was that time.

Phoneposters will always be the biggest blight on this board, don't even deny it faggotron

>Woolie already looks like he cant deal with Pat's shit in some days of the podcast
I can see that, but I also can't relate because to me it always looks like Pat exaggerating and doing what are clearly bits he's been thinking out and Woolie just fucking sad sacks his way through it as if Pat's 100% genuine

Yea Forums is a fucking shitty garbage hivemind

right, good animation is just as vital as acting, direction,cinematography, pacing, music,etc. With shit animation it distracts you from the story and and takes you out of the experience.

I can't enjoy anime that constantly have off-model characters, cheap movement tha fails to sell the impact and shit like full screen fake blur effect to mask lack of animation frames.

They started out as a gaming channel and became a weird media company that puts out stuff like RWBY.
They encourage and perpetuate a "fanbase" of teenagers who peer pressure other teenagers into not criticizing them and convince the kids that the "stars" of RoosterTeeth are their friends and need help because you don't want your FRIENDS to not be able to pay their rent, RIGHT??

Is Pat trying to kill his channel and stream or something?
>shits on his fans
>groans at Platinum's new game
>shits on everyone's E3
>threw a massive tantrum because he couldn't figure out how to work a phone app and then started whining at the people laughing at it

Defending e-celebs, especially Faggot Wolf, is worse and you should consider suicide.

Attached: 1515422399592.gif (200x200, 121K)

>mediocre
that's being awfully generous

>>threw a massive tantrum because he couldn't figure out how to work a phone app and then started whining at the people laughing at it
Oh, I didn't see this one.

You're literally defending a retard who just talks about anime

Pat is the reason the channel broke up solely, it's pretty clear that as he gets more popular among the group, that his ego has been boosted to insane levels, especially as people in turn tired of Woolie and Matt. Pat's taken his gimmick of being an angry twat and just turned it into insufferable twat, meanwhile Woolie is just slowly becoming the next Liam, and Matt seems genuinely happy he doesn't have to deal with all the shit anymore which makes his content better.

Such an odd timeline.

his Wha happun vid aren't that great either. It fills with just him being condescending and snarky to bad things happening instead of actually researching as to what actually happened. "so this guy left this company, the guy that supposedly replaces him lasts for like 6 months before he came back to finish the product. oh lawd this shit's crazy" great research, I would've like to know what happened there, I could've easily read this up online myself.

>groans at Astral Chain
But why?

Red vs. Blue, AchievementHunter, and RWBY. That's RoosterTeeth.
AchievementHunter is generally the only good part of RT, and only because they're just a bunch of dudes who couldn't give any fucks about the rest of the company in any way anymore.

executing a man just because he used cocaine a few times is fucked up man. I mean, you don't hate people like bon jovi right?

>Their Tokyo Mirage Sessions LP was so bad they made a meme about it and called the people that actually watched it the #THE13000FE Club cause nobody watched it
>Woolie's videos cant even retain half the people that would watch anything on the channel no matter how bad it would be
Adapt or die they say

Attached: 1545162877645.png (804x874, 435K)

Oh fuck off, you smelly fate goblin. Pat's insufferable but you're arguably worse.

I wanted to be on board with Wha Happun but Defunctland has me spoiled as far as YT docuseries go

The only things that have gotten views are RE2make and DMC5, which DMC5 was a pretty solid LP honestly, RE2make, could be better. Not that it's bad, but it's amazing how someone can be so bad at it.

The bought out ScrewAttack and made them DeathBattle channel. That's all I know. I miss SA.

We're hitting shit levels I didn't expect to hit, and I know why - without their inhibitions, Pat is careening towards schizo path, while Woolie is in desperate need of a funny man to his straight/occasional hype personality, yet Pat is really not the best match for him full-time.
I also thought Pat was just an angry goblin, but he's a massive fucking petulant child. He knows this and goes out of his way to hate on things he doesn't even give a shit about, in vain hopes that it will bring him more attention. I mentally fucking checked out during their Death Stranding talk.
Who the fuck cares about american and canadian customs, you fucking leaves? Nobody cares about pride month, especially not Japan, ESPECIALLY since the trailer dropped at the end of May. "Homo Demons/Demens" is proper nomenclature where "Homo" denotes "Man", not actual fucking homos, jesus christ.
Every fucking time they try to bring up something not related to current events its trannyshit or absolutely horrid fucking opinions, and Wollie won't stop that ginger basketball, because Woolie is as soft as damp pillow.

Fucking terrible content all around.

Attached: 1560236231757.jpg (1000x997, 176K)

He decided early in to make it a whole bit where he sighs and moans and doesn't pay attention. There were a couple things he admitted he liked later, but he was just being a bitch for attention and latched on hard once he found a fanbase that started barking back loud enough. (Animal Crossing)
The fact that he couldn't even completely separate his intentional trolling from his own emotions is sad. Like, if you're falseflagging for attention, you really shouldn't get worked up at all by people biting at your bait.

He's Canadian, its in his blood. Seeing anything politically incorrect regarding race or LGBT literally gives him a cringe headache, and he will repeatedly try to erase the statement to no avail. His reaction to Snatcher considering transsexualism a negative is staggering

>YOU STUPID FUCKS! YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID WHAT ARE YOU A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS? PAIGE! PAIGE LOOK AT ALL THESE DUMB FUCKS THEY GOT SOMETHING WRONG GIMME MONEY FINAL FANTASY 14 DON'T SHILL AT ME YOU FUCKS!

Attached: D421CZJWAAACiS5.jpg (1200x890, 124K)

Nah, if it were Pat's fault then Woolie would've sided with Matt.

It'll stay shrouded in mystery forever, just like Jon's unceremonious departure from Grumps, but similarly there are little hints.

Woolie seemed utterly blindsided and both he and Pat apparently stopped being friends with Matt, and Matt was the owner of the channel itself.

Since they aren't using that channel anymore, Woolie was blindsided, and Woolie and Pat are still friends, the most logical explanation is that due to some argument between Pat and Matt, Matt blew up the channel. Took his ball and went home.

Nice insult Pat. Stop being so angry at everything and maybe you'll get more money.

>>threw a massive tantrum because he couldn't figure out how to work a phone app and then started whining at the people laughing at it

When was this?

Cow Chop is the only good RT associated thing.

W101 is my favourite game but his LP is almost nuzlocke or danganronpa tier. There's a lot of great material and awesome combat to be had but he's bad at the game and rarely varies or shows anything off (probably because he keeps playing for like an hour and then takes a week long break to forget everything), and to top it all off it's a fucking long-ass game. I knew there was going to be a problem before episode 10 and I also knew it was going to be like 60 fucking episodes.

Reggie almost immediately burned through all the history and trivia you could talk about for the game way too fast and ended up with nothing to do but react to the game, which started being pointless. I liked him in Katamari and JSR and wouldn't mind him and his fact-checker gimmick for future LPs but boy is he just adding nothing but a thick accent to the commentary on this one.

Attached: 1560721530992.webm (640x580, 973K)

Guys seriously who do I replace SBF with now I’m getting desperate all I watch is Forgotten Weapons, Ian seems like a really cool dork. Glory to Rhodesia!

ScrewAttack was the Death Battle channel even before Rooster Teeth.

For me, it's Supermega

Pat tried to play this Japanese game that wasn't released in the West. He spent like 30 seconds trying to find it on the Western app store, couldn't, and started screaming at people. It's pretty funny because it takes like 10 seconds to find any Asian/ Japanese app store on google.

Little while before E3. Pat tried to play a Japanese app without reading any instructions beforehand and then started fighting with the fans of the game.

>shits on his fans
his retards of a fanbase was built from day one that he is a piece of shit that is amusing and somehow aspiring. and he keeps at it because they keep paying his bills and then some.

Rooster Teeth are best known as the creators of Red vs Blue, the webshow that invented Machina as a genre. They kind of rode the coattails of that and produced one season flop after one season flop to fill the void until one of the founders founded Achievement Hunter. What was originally meant to be guides and gameplay of how to get achievements, turned into a bigger budget let's play group that helped prop them up enough to get bought out by time warner. Just before this, one of the fight animators for red vs blue decided he would try to make his own original 3d anime, on a budget of 7 dollars. He made it through two seasons but died to American medical care. It's now on season 7 I think and the people he had as retard handlers for the writing have taken it in what everyone assumes to be a worse direction than the original intention. So obviously it's one of the biggest web series right now. The success of those 6 seasons of animated garbage plus time warner money meant they bought out everyone they could. The guys from inside gaming are now funhaus, they bought the creatures who broke up shortly after, they bought sugar pine 7 who broke up shortly after, and a bunch of other people I don't even remember. On top of them pushing everyone they bought to make content obsessively until burn out, they also decided that behaviour was best shared by the animators. So they decided to give any member of talent a chance to have their own animated show. You've got Grey, the assistant director of RWBY, doing a mecha show that shows he fails to understand the basics of them, staring Micheal b Jordan and Dakota Fanning. You've got the creative lead making an animated show about summer camp. You've got some random guy who did fanart doing a magical western. All done by the same animators and writers so they never get off time between projects.

aris

Woolie didn't side with Matt because it was Pat's suggestion to join RoosterTeeth because he felt the channel was failing, Woolie agreed, and they had it out and they decided to each go their separate ways. Matt wanted to keep the channel between the three of them without involving anymore sponsors and things than needed, Pat wasn't having it and had an explosion over it, Woolie just happened to agree, and here we are.

>Pat tried to play this Japanese game that wasn't released in the West. He spent like 30 seconds trying to find it on the Western app store, couldn't, and started screaming at people. It's pretty funny because it takes like 10 seconds to find any Asian/ Japanese app store on google.
Link, I gotta see this shit.

>Cow Chop is the only good RT associated thing.
Not him but I never understand how people liked them or KindaFunny, especially KindaFunny. It seems like the most random ass and cringe shit I would have at 12, then it's just painful to even watch snippets of at times.

oh my god, is that matt and ryan from supermega?

[citation needed]

Doesn't he waste all his money on lootboxes and virtual cosmetics?

>had W101 installed on my homebrewed Wii U
>connect it to the wifi at a friends house for a party
>auto updates, wipes everything
>will probably never get to play W101 now because I don't even have my Wii U anymore
Here's hoping CEMU becomes more than a BOTW emulator.

mobile.twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/1135711369817395200

Also I just realized that the TMS videos were 30+ mins long and over 80 parts whereas these videos are shorter and dont have as many parts, I wonder how low it could go since long LPs always lose views over time, anyone know how far they are in?

Aww, I wanted to see a video of him screaming at his chat telling him to insert money into the gacha.

You can see he's a bubble boy at heart because he actually thinks people don't know he's depressed because he's jealous. This is a lot like when he said he wanted people to know he blamed Pat for the breakup but didn't want people to ask about it. Since he left and went to his bubble stream, he has been consistently trying to negotiate social deals that are simply not possible. He lashes out against something and then tells people to literally avoid reacting in ways he doesnt like.

It's that shitty fate mobile game, typical gacha shit. he may have had trouble finding it, but why anyone would willingly look for a log of shit is beyond me

There's a pretty hilarious stream clip of him buying a shitload of warframe currency on sale, and then Paige calls him because she noticed the massive transaction on their card, and he sits there trying to justify his waste of money by going "but it was on huge sale I got like 500 dollars worth of currency for 200 bucks"

Pat Stares At. Not even watching the streams, just the VODS.
Pat + Paige is better than Matt/Liam + anyone else. Pat + Woolie is the dream team, but they're too lazy/scared to LP together.

He barely could even get the game working and refused to read the wiki.

>they're so stupid they assumed Homo Demons meant Homosexual Demons.

You CAN'T make this shit up!

Attached: 1478206208010.gif (400x458, 309K)

This seems like the case, a little bit before this Pat/Woolie had traveled to Austin for a RoosterTeeth meeting and did a small collab with AchievementHunter while they were there too. I think it was about a month later the channel exploded and a week or so after that they were partnered.

I'd say it was something to do with RT honestly for sure.

"a sequel" was expected.
The announcement of said sequel so soon wasn't, and the tone of the announcement was also peculiar.

they can't even be bothered to get together and restream e3, not to mention that they still didn't finish re2 after how many months? I don't see why I should bother with those lazy faggots

what kind of gay mobile game needs a wiki? whats even on the wiki, instructions on where to insert credit card numbers so smelly weebs can get their 6 star titty waifu?

He did it because he knew stupid kids would pay it back instantly.

Which is funny because it's clear who runs that household by far.
Matt/Liam have been doing pretty good as of late actually. Paige is the good part of Pat because she shits on him half the time and he just gets pissy about it. Woolie is just getting tired of Pat himself.

They didn't, stop believing everything you read on 4chins.

>because she noticed the massive transaction on their card

Correction, she was already watching the stream before he bought anything. She was telling him not to do it.

Attached: really.jpg (1140x393, 56K)

Most mobile games, why do you think people call them garbage?

>lazy
uh, excuse me user, how dare you call them lazy? they're providing FREE content you cant criticize that!

It's worse, user. They know (or at least I get the impression) what "Homo Sapiens" means, but since it was pride month and Pat said "homo", he just had to make fun of "Wow wacky Kojima".
They literally "jokingly" blamed people for not stopping Kojima from calling his made up "race" "Homo Demons" because it was Pride month in Canada/US.

At least he's got a big dick, sad that it's the only reason she stays with him, and her weird fetish of bald midgets.

It's not a mobile game apparently, it's a PC/ browser game that can be played on mobile.

I hope that's some smug mutual disdain for his lack of nuanced opinions. One Piece was my favorite comic as a kid, but it's been a shitshow since a bit before the timeskip. The crew's character dynamics are mostly fucking dead.

TBFP desperately needed a competent editor to trim down all the dull parts that just dragged on and on. Their LPs would end up going on forever because they NEVER edited anything. There would be a couple of funny or entertaining moments throughout, but you'd have to wade through so much trash to maybe get to one of them.
The same thing is going on with woolie's solo channel.

They just thought "homo" was in poor taste, you fucking donut. In actuality though, they were upset it was homo and not ho-less. Turns out you CAN make this shit up. Faggot.

Fucking kill yourself.

Pat's streams are consistently bad. He's not witty, there's a ton of dead air, he does long dramatic pauses for something like 40 seconds, he's awful at video games, he'll cheat with console commands if an enemy is too hard, he's short tempered and dismissive of his viewers and any time he's confused about an objective for longer than 30 seconds he'll glance at the chat so they can tell him exactly what to do.

Unironically worse than modern DSP.

Low fucking bar

>(with timestamp skipping)
I used to cut Woolie some slack for not putting timestamps because I assumed there was some reason behind that, but honestly EVERY OTHER PODCAST I've listened to had at least vague timestamps. It's nice that they found somebody to give them some of the best timestamps I've seen, but they always come too late and you need to go to a separate page to see them.

Remember when Matt and Patt did the Binary Domain lp and times were good? Feels just like yesterday, but yesterday keeps getting farther and farther away. Make it stop bros, make it stop...

Hi Liam

Holy shit Pat's E3 streams were embarassing

>They just thought "homo" was in poor taste
THERE IS NO POOR FUCKING TASTE IN CALLING A NEW TYPE OF SPECIES OF MAN "HOMO ".
THAT'S HOW IT FUCKING WORKS LINGUISTICALLY ACCORDING TO YEARS AND YEARS OF ANTHROPOLOGY.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION OF TASTE JUST BECAUSE SOME CANADIANS WERE BUSY SUCKING GAY DICKS

Attached: 530-90_5112d21fcbd0f.jpg (530x530, 47K)

Guys wouldn't it be really epic if I was really petty and doubled down when I'm wrong
but its okay because im ironic and call myself an asshole

hey woolie *voice pitch slowly increases* don't you know that [SOMETHING ABSURD AND OUTRAGEOUS]
*silence*
*WHEEZE LAUGH AT OWN JOKE*
oh my god I am so silly guys, and chat called me out! This is the beeest!

I can forgive somebody who is LPing or streaming or whatever being unfocused while playing a 3D game or whatever, but at one point during the podcast they were talking about The Messenger he was describing the game and he said "you run towards the left, like your classical sidescrolling Nintendo game".

Thanks for letting me know they're out there. Always thought his gf was hot

Nintendo was the only conference along with Square that actually delivered and they had multiple surprises like Trails of Mana, BOTW2, and the Smash reveals.

you're not wrong but you're a total fucking loser for typing all that out. I bet your keyboard is smoking lmao

It's amazing how shit he really has gotten, he didn't used to be that bad honestly. The fact that he can't play games without looking everything up anymore is astounding, especially when he looks shit up and then acts like he's some magic wizard who just guessed it.

I imagine people watch him anymore just to troll and shit on him and laugh about it, very much like DSP actually. Kinda of funny that Pat turned into that over Matt, whose always accepted he was bad and a bumblefuck at things and just embraces it and tries to have fun without being a depressed alcoholic because all his friends are asshole and his wife is a bitch.

loved his first Videos but it became pretty clear that he is a one trick pony very fast.
All he really has going for him is overly emotional bullshit. He has no idea of film, manga or video games. he's video man, the very essence of a "content creator" and has by definition nothing meaningful to say. It's just agravating that he seems to think he's the most soulfull critic on the fucking globe.

>part 55

Attached: 1546809135011.jpg (258x196, 20K)

Dan was 100% just buff Adam Sandler and I'm glad they acknowledged the comments about it

>he didn't used to be that bad honestly.

Remember how he gloated about cheating in Baldur's Gate? Ginger faggot only wants to win and nothing else.

I'd say if it's anyone it's Matt at this point considering we've had several posts conveniently bringing up RoosterTeeth and the downfall.
Streaming is acceptable since you're also interacting with a chat at the same time, but pre-recorded material isn't an excuse. I've sat in rooms with friends for hours and never been that blind, bad, or whatever at video games.

The TMS LP was hilarious BECAUSE of how bad it was. It was like watching Rifftrax tear apart Birdemic. Grade A background noise, just make sure you're not actually doing nothing but watching it.

Lol sorry nigga he's boring

this was the moment I stopped liking Pat. my hatred of his retard fanbase that justifes and enables this bullshit including Paige is why i just want to see him lose his house.

If that shit surprised and excited you then you're clearly under the age of 20. I'm old, I've seen it all, hardly anything is surprising anymore.

Just copy it to text file and delete all the garbage topics beforehand so you know when to skip. You end up with a better podcast which is half as long.

At least my keyboard will stop smoking in a few moments, but the fact of you being a faggot and them being a bunch of virtue-signaling leafs with no new tricks will not.

Attached: that-s-how-it-is-on-this-bitch-of-an-37430766.png (500x522, 75K)

I literally hate all of the people he brings on to do videos. They're all insufferable faggots.

Oh I remember, like I said, he didn't used to be as bad as he is now.
It's because all he plays are fighting games, he only knows forward, back, up, and down.

>The TMS LP was hilarious BECAUSE of how bad it was.
This is why the channel died. Because it was so epic to be bad and not improve, because ITS FINE LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=vQJvwoWzkJ4

Attached: atpspiner.png (112x112, 20K)

Paige doesn't enable it, she flips her shit on him quite a bit. Fanbase just loves watching him be a retard and pissing him off.

>woolie
>playing fighting games

Oneyplays and Avoiding the Puddle.

PAT HAS A HUGE COCK AND A BUTTERFACE GF SO FUCK YOU Yea Forums

oh fuck you, luigi

For me it was when he went ham on Overwatch look boxes.

I will never understand what you faggots see in Aris and his entire DUDE WEED LMAO schtick

Don't know anything about Digibro except he is a fucking legend for doing this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8lOXT_GVr-k

He did once upon a time, until Daigo shit on him so hard he did a huge backdown forever.
Paige has a manjaw and a weird face. Also she spends her time in weird skeevy middle aged bars chugging bottles of mustard in a bright red dress for gauwkers.

Someone from giantbomb shit on Pat from doing on twitter and she jumped on it defending him with her "my man can do whatever he wants with his money" crap.

There's a line between loving to watch and actively giving the person money, enabling them to be a piece of shit.

Oneyplays is actual factual garbage. You like the funny screams and gibberish, though. Like, 27 year old men making goofy noises and fart jokes. But they were cool animators once. So was Arin, and he's shit now too.

How would that imply Matt over Liam?

Yeah, Digibro is an extremely annoying faggot.

Honestly I just watch FunHaus anymore. Everything else has become a clusterfuck of what they once were.

>middle aged bars chugging bottles of mustard in a bright red dress for gauwkers.
*holds up spork*
MUUUUSSSTARD DUMPSTER TRAAAYSSHH XD

Additionally, he'll break immersion for himself and the viewer whenever possible and when the game is over he has a muted reaction and barely says a word about it or states his opinion.
He subverts all the reasons you'd want to see another person play a game.

And you’re a homo demon lmao

hey alright

I didn’t even bother with them. I even skipped all of the GB coverage for the first time ever. Word is they didn’t even have Johnny V on, and AB/DL were just put on with a bunch of shmucks and a tranny in a regular segment.

Seemed a tad too personal at times considering. We've had Liam here before, he talks like a dipshit and cries a lot when called out.

>video length: 3 minutes

There was this thread in her subreddit basically going "stop drinking red bull it's gonna kill you" and she flipped her shit ranting about how he's in the best shape in his life and stop bullying her midget bf. Fuck Paige she isn't even funny

Hey alright

His girlfriend is a fat patreon camwhore and you can go stare at her vagina online.
Super Bunnyhop is worse.

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

He only ever talked about fighting games so much because he was the black guy in a group of gamer friends. He was contractually obligated to like fighting games, even if he was bad at them, because of the culture.

A Plague Tale bothered me super hard in that aspect. Fantastic game honestly for what it is, but it's amazing how bad he was at simple mechanics and how easily he somehow got lost. Speaking of the immersion thing, I don't know a single person who didn't try to fight those Archers away from Rodrik, and he just said "Nah fuck it, Idc."

SHUT UP IT'S BANTZ
*read donations for 6 hours*

He's not nearly as obnoxious as Digibro or Mother's Basement at least. I mean he is obnoxious with how melodramatic he is with his videos, but he doesn't have an ear piercing snarky american voice like those other two who are constantly ontop of twelve layers of irony and cynicism.

Pat cheats in console commands and gets pride out of lying to people amd being a sneak, he brags about it every day in his showing somehow. Dont you ever think he's not above asking for his employer Warframe to give him free game money to to promote their game so he can pocket the donations meant to buy game money, or lying that he doesnt get paid by Square, or asking Paige to tell the chat she'll be mad at him unless they make up for his spending with donations.

IF I COULD FIND A WAY~

>Fantastic game
Kill yourself

Nah, but stay mad.

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

Attached: 53684578.jpg (480x360, 28K)

How is it even possible for someone, let alone two people, who played through all of persona 4 (some multiple times) to misinterpret two of its characters so greatly?
It's like they didn't actually play and just glanced at some shoddy wiki's summary.

Attached: 1503789141147.jpg (851x761, 100K)

and then there’s woolie needing to compare everything to a fighting game when he’s pretty mediocre at them.

Based chad triggering the entire thread.

Daily Reminder
>CHINK CHONK CHINK CHONK

Attached: chink.png (574x154, 104K)

He used to be so good, but like all youtube personalities once patreon was in the picture he completely fell off the grind. Guy is a shell of himself content-wise, just wants to do his stupid podcast and journalism that would be more appropriate if nearly his entire subscriber base weren't more interested in just hearing him talk about games.

Square sure as shit couldn't give any fucks about Pat, Warframe probably does because he's the biggest shill for that ever. Square probably shrugs and goes about their day.

They're not very funny at all anymore are they? I dont think i've cracked a smile once listening or watching any of there content in like 3 years. Why am i still watching this?

Why does he always have to sound like he's about to fuckunv cry? Such a sanctimonious faggot, he is.

Based incel not reading the replies and seeing that most people agree with him.

i blame canada

Progressivism is a hell of a drug. Nobody had any trouble "getting" Kanji or Naoto back in 2008/9

oh god you just remind me. yeah. fuck that guy, fuck his fans, fuck his girlfriend.

Listen to Pat talk about Persona 3 and 5, his opinions on those and some of the character's and their personalities are some of the wildest shit ever.

>Pat spends a shit ton of money durrning sales of anything
>his justifications is "THEYRE PAYING ME TO BUY THEIR THINGS IM LITERALLY STEALLING FROM THEM THOSE IDIOTS!"
Honestly glad he didnt get into granblue. Just imagine his justification for sparking with actual money.

Attached: 1559312174387.jpg (524x587, 76K)

They're more fans of being Persona fans than Persona.

>EPIC STORE IS THE WORST THING EVER THEY ARE DESTROYING THE INDUSTRY WITH BLIND CORPORATE BULLYING TACTICS TO CONTROL MARKET SHARE
>proceeds to spends hundreds of dollars on preorders on the Epic Store

Yeah, nah, you’re a cunt.

Based retard not having reading comprehension. I’m talking about SEW, not the user. Fucking lel.

your sense of humor just changed, i rewatched a compilation of their revengeance playthrough not so long ago and i just didn't find it funny anymore even though i loved it before

Attached: 1549376356476.gif (206x214, 198K)

nah man the heroes of the storm shit was way worse

since all the ecelebs are all shit, which ones should I watch now?

>a-actually I meant
lmao shut the fuck up bitch

You're basically losing money buying them user. It's literally free money

*chugs a keg of red bull*

Why does my heart hurt

That's actually a really good way to describe their attitude in general.

i do that but i don't even try to justify it anymore help

Attached: 1542571985042.jpg (597x519, 13K)

>Digibro
youtu.be/KEPGuEu_15A?t=0m50s

Who do you guys watch to fill the 3 dad shaped hole?

I just keep watching their old LPs but it's getting boring after the third time

Attached: b4b25bd.png (500x498, 379K)

I dont think its that my sense of humour has changed because i still find sleepycast funny and ive been listening to that for 5 years.

nah user the real issue is that there wasn't a shopping cart so he could spend those hundreds of dollars in once transaction and instead had to buy them separate. life is hard for pat.

Why would anybody want to be a fan of persona?
Instead of a SMT fan?

Got banned from their subreddit for saying that I felt Woolie's shitty attitude about Pat trying new things like Gacha Games in this week's podcast was getting tiring and feeling toxic.

Only reason I didn't watch that playthrough was cause I beat the game and knew I'd be sitting through hours worth of attack animations on repeat.

Aren't they both like not even 30 years old? How is one already bald and the other is already in the process of losing hair?

>pat's reaction to people shitting on him during e3 was to be combative and say "no, it is you, the fan, who is wrong"
>doesn't realise that this is a major red flag people are starting to get sick of his attitude and that he should take a moment reevaluate himself
>doesn't realise that his dwindling group of paypigs wont be able to pay off his mortgage one day
OH NO NO NO NO

but that's fucking stupid. why go out of your way to play what sound like almost all smt games in pat's case if you're not going to pay attention.
based.

Pfft, you call that raging alcoholism? That’s casual, the guy can’t even stomach a sip of beer.

Too much testosterone.

I hope Pat and Paige get married and he neglects to take his CPAP machine on the honeymoon.

>tfw the only ecelebs you watch are all in their mid-late 30s
>tfw they're gonna quit this shit in the next 10 years and you won't have any more companionship simulators

Attached: 1550597312219.gif (500x375, 388K)

I'm not mad, I'm just disgusted by your trash standards and taste. It's not a game.

When the fuck did Pat get so toxic?

Look at this retard and laugh. I fucking hate Summer

QUICK SCREAM AT YOUR BUTTERFACE GIRLFRIEND TO SAVE VIEWS

>Get Into Fighting Games has the hypest intro ever even if it does run a little long
>The actual videos feel like soulless slogs and the couch cam looks like it's using a 2006 webcam

Attached: dan_collapses.jpg (492x412, 103K)

Because Persona is popular nowadays.

Isn't that how Ryan Davis died?

Pottery.

>if I spout 4chanism maybe I'll fit in

Get out of here, Super Eyepatch Wolf.

cop, have sex AND dilate

It's surreal how Woolie can be a fan of stuff like Danganronpa, Persona and old point and click games, and at the same time act like such a fighting/action game junkie that he completely fails to understand the appeal of anything that isn't Cool Combos: the game.

the animal crossing one was probably the worst considering how much people actually like the games.
>pat says he doesn't understand why people waste their time earning nothing in a video game
>proceeds to shill ff14 an mmo which has you waste your time to earn nothing in a video game
>"but nah that has a story and muh ROEZ!"

Pat is a wikifag in all things and follows the bamdwagon

w-w-what? You mean its not enough to pay my artist friends to make intros and I need to put effort in to the actual videos???

It's for the best. Even though SMT got a little casualized it would be so much worse if it was Persona famous. I'm assuming they're gonna roll back the worse parts of apocalypse

NAOTO IS JUST TRYING TO ROCK THE BOAT BY NOT ROCKING THE BOAT MAN.

God don't even get me started on them talking about Kanji and Naoto. Let alone them somehow forgetting in a matter of days how the entirety of the Calling Card and Palace system worked in P5 and the concept of Rebelling, or their general dislike of Confidants (which to be fair is ok in some cases, some of them do suck balls).

Just wait for FFXIV, he will quickly realize that he cant carry shit.

>toxic
I'm glad you got banned you fucking tumblr tier faggot.

A grown man using the word toxic to describe people is a gigantic faggot.

MMOs usually have you earn shit to serve the gameplay loop while AC is all about collection for its own sake, I can see the distinction.

How the FUCK did Woolie take 200+ hours to finish this game? How is he taking so long in W101? Why is he so slow in all things?

>implying
Your culprit is here, bozo

Oh god. Any examples?

Pic. Woolie took 200 hours to beat P4

Attached: 3eee2f4f-63aa-4c47-b5cd-dc7621d70d1d.jpg (1163x1476, 391K)

The whole part about the game being about rebelling and then letting shitty adults fix Japan (the cops. who were corrupt as hell and caused this shit in the first place) was shit though

I just don't get it either senpai

Attached: 1560284743906.jpg (640x450, 43K)

whats the point of anime youtubers

>using reddit unironically
Honestly kill yourself, you might as well chug lighter fluid.

but user their is a gameplay loop in animal crossing with house bullshit. maybe a better example is warframe? pat even says he plays it just to own everything in it

I do understand that to some degree myself. I love Animal Crossing, but it gets tiresome and in some games I'd rather collect certain other things I view as cooler than say furniture and stuff. I'm super excited for a new AC though.

I hope they incorporate some of the VC stuff into it like the original, but highly doubtful. Man I can't wait to collect some bugs and fish again.

Sseth, Accursed Farms. . . the list could go on!

Everything you just said disgusts me.

This is actually easy to work out because he explained it. He spoke to every single NPC possible, every single in game day, just in case their dialogue had changed.

I think that he's the only anituber who is legitimately not a secret scumbag and he's generally fine aside from being unable to let the whole HxH thing with Woolie. He's most likely in for a rude awakening considering how stubborn Woolie is and how insufferable his new gloomy attitude is.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

>its another 'woolie sighs and explains he's depressed and wings it' video

I know he hates Junpei, no one who actually played the game to completion can hate da man

Attached: 1560703329509.png (850x1131, 272K)

sauce me user i wanna hear him hate someone great and like the cunts
doesn't he hate junpei?

>I want the same level of content without people being paid
Mannnnn I can't wait for Bernie, he'll solve all this capitalistic bullshit

Ok I know how to improve Animal Crossing for Pat and everyone. PAY REAL MONEY TO ROLL LOOTBOXES FOR FURNITURE. BETTER BUY A SUBCRIPTION FOR ACCESS TO THE PREMIUM NOOK STORE user

Didn't one of the SMT games get called the Dark Souls of Persona by one reviewer?

I hate this fucking shit where people call the most unmasculine basedboys 'dad'
The only thing worse is calling a tranny 'mom'

Theres just no good LPers anymore

They literally hate any character who doesn't ride the player cock 24/7. Junpei was doomed when he started giving door-kun shit for a while in that one arc

Imagine, in America she might be convinced she can become a man, and then instead of accepting her self and welcomeness within society, she would get a surgery where they cut flesh out of her arm and fashioned it into a penis while giving her pills that give her stubble

pat would buy 200!

Chugga is still the best.

Attached: 1493429215501.jpg (629x590, 18K)

I think the worst thing you could do for Pat's personality type is give him influence and dominion over people. He's often needlessly and sincerely rude to people who obsess over him.

There's just no good anymore

We really don’t lmao

>Digibro is legitimately hilarious.
This, his life is like an amazing tv show
>Moves to a state where weed is legalized
>Finds out that weed gets super expensive when its legal and almost bankrupts himself spending thousands a month on it for him and his NEET gf

Based.

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

I'm not gonna disagree on that, but you're also missing the point. Just because you rebel doesn't mean you can fix everything. Even in their rebellion they had to hope on the adult and the change of heart, and for the Police/Adults to actually do something in regards to it. It wasn't about just rebellion, it was rebellion for the sake of being one's true self, without having to wear a mask and be another bystander/NPC that just drudges along. Persona has this theming of one's true self in all of it's games. It's what Pat and Woolie can't understanding.

Hell the fact that they dismiss Naoto entirely as "rocking the boat" rather than a woman trying to be a detective in a male dominant society of Japan and a work force so much that she begins to have gender doubts deep down, despite never wanting to actually transition, says a lot about her character, that she knows she's a woman and that's her problem, she has to hide who she is because of the things around her. But no, this is "rocking the boat" only rather than an actual characterization, let alone their asinine comments on Kanji worrying over being attracted to her despite thinking she was a man.

Napoleon complex simple

I wish the best friends were still together

He is currently doing a sonic 06 lp why not do turok 2 instead?

>Organise woolies channel by popularity
How can he not look at this and learn?
Its like he's got this massive pile of cash on the table and he ignored it to play with the ESL brigade.

Attached: Goddamn.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

This part genuinely sickened me.
I know it shouldn't, but he bitches and begs for money so much and then next podcast it's "GUYS I BOUGHT A THOUASND FUCKING LOOT BOXES"
Like holy shit, thank fuck he hasn't gotten into gacha mobile games or he would sell his house.

Who /podcastonly/ here?

>toxic
Stop.

You're an adult male, not a little girl. Stop calling people toxic like it means anything. If he acts like a cunt, call him a cunt. If you call someone toxic again, I'll punch you in the throat.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 398K)

They tried this actually with Animal Crossing Camp on Mobile and it failed miserably after like a week or two.
FunHaus is good, it's basically just Yea Forums shitposting and rambling without carrying about the actual gameplay or being drunk assholes.

No, this is America and you literally have to destroy society and gas authority figures to be a valid story about youth

There has to be something genuinely wrong with pats brain. His behavior does not make sense and no normal person partakes in mental gymnastics as thoroughly or as often as he does.

Attached: kenny-the-walking-dead-the-game-2.48.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Is this true? So fart gas was the hero all along.

I wish that Matt would leave the channel and Pat and Woolie start their own podcast!

Attached: 1548699026967.jpg (1000x541, 161K)

I thought it was just some guy from something like gamefaqs?

Attached: hard game.jpg (1280x1138, 297K)

Because he's just as stubborn as Pat. He just bottles it up. He'd rather die in his hole than climb out of it.

Theres just no anymore

to be fair, actively trying keep humans from playing Granblue Fantasy is a good thing. Fuck waifubaits, fuck Cygames and fuck anyone who ever spent a dime on that crap.

The LPs were only watchable when they were considered the main content and the jokes and "lore" would carry over into other things they do. With no real interaction outside the podcast and their individual content not being entertaining in their own right I feel like podcast only is the only way it could be.

Pats streams are fucking awful these days.

At first I thought he could make it by himself but him sitting there not saying a lot and when he does speak its him moaning at his chat or being snarky and dismissive to his paypigs is just fucking boring and unpleasant to watch.

He's unironically the second worst of the group at this point, beaten only by baby liam. I never thought I'd say this but Matt is unironically better.

Ok great but literally nothing has changed and the same corrupt institutions still stand in the world of Persona 5. I'm glad they can the phantom theives found a community they can be happy in but there's gonna still be Kamoshidas. Shidos and police icing people. Hell I'm not even sure the phantom thieves even really lessened it. We were just given vague metaphysical bullshit about how the world's heart was changed. Fuck kinda weak rebellion was that?

Conroy?
I looked up his xenoblade playthrough a long time ago and remember him being so annoying with explaining the game and bragging about how much he knew about it

I think he'd be more of an asshole if he was tall honestly.

Because they understand it perfectly. Pat has gone on record stating that it was a story about Naoto going through a phase.

The braindead idiot trannies who follow him don't understand. And will publicly crucify them if they do not repeat the 'correct' interpretation for everyone to hear.

It's like how they were "conflicted" over catherine full-body possibly being censored. They weren't conflicted, but if they said anything that went against the majority of their fanbase: there would be hell to pay and they're too spineless to own up to it themselves. So instead they give a half-hearted "Y-yeah t-they sure did that character dirty a-and I hope our wonderful l-localization teams f-fix that nasty japanese storyline in that japanese game."

Their actual opinions have been disconnected from their work for ages.

Attached: 1402968583265.jpg (600x399, 32K)

I think that entire portion on Animal Crossing got me the most mad. Instead of just saying he doesn't like it and moving on he proceeds to shit all over it and the fans and then acts like a petty man-child on twitter trying to act like he's the only right voice in a sea of wrong. I really hoped that after the breakup Pat and Woolie would learn from their mistakes and try to better themselves, but when both of them surround themselves with hugbox echochambers everything can only get worse and it has. All I have left is the podcast and even that is waning in quality.

Attached: 1551120456242.jpg (601x695, 30K)

Sounds like a seasoned Kiseki player.

Kanji was attracted to boy Nao BECAYSE he's straight, and both Kanji and Naoto were made confused by society's own sexual insecurity.
This is canon, straight kids rule.

Probably, it all did happen around the same time.

>woolie makes some high effort kirby video with a dumb gimmick
>sort of popular for a bit
>some random youtuber makes a video summing up all the kirby lore with no gimmicks and gets picked up by the alogrithim and destroys woolie's views
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>I have an interview at 1 and have to miss like half of it today
Feels bad

Attached: 1560328610504.jpg (358x355, 18K)

No it's actually really easy to understand why Pat hates Kenny. Kenny was mean to Lee/Pat during some parts so he's FUCKING SCUM DIE KENNY

the only time he isn't bitching is when he's playing his shill game and even then shits on everyone saying 'if you don't watch the game I want to play then I take the thing I want to do away from you dumb shits"

Haha woah there fella we're not trying to destroy Japan over here okay?

hey, at least he embraced it and ditched the hat

I've gotten really into Vinny. I like the ways he feels about stuff.

There's just anymore

this it's not hard.
>kanji likes girly shit
>think that makes him gay
>get's told it doesn't
>oh cool i'm not gay then lets go look at tits and shit

SuperGreatFriend is pretty good. He can be a little boneheaded sometimes but he's generally self-aware enough to recognize it and improve. Great sense of humor too.

Neither of them make good solo content, so yeah. I have no idea how Pat seems to be getting more popular despite his streams being nigh unwatchable.

Used to like Pat and look forward to the podcast, now I really just feel disdain for him, and the podcast has gone from something I look forward to to something I almost can't bring myself to download. Pat using his internet status to publicly humiliate people and shit on things he legitimately cannot understand is just awful. The one that really got me was back when Sony's censorship shit was new, he said "Look I don't care, that anime shit is gross" and instantly walked it back when he realized it could affect Catherine.

We're not?

They know what it means, they just think it sounds stupid, which it does.

Apparently.
Plenty had changed. They literally stopped a man from essentially destabilizing and destroying an entire country for his own selfish goals, and even went so far as to help other people realize that they don't have to keep being mindless zombies with no thoughts and opinions on their own. That was the point of leaving it in Sae's hands and the other adults at the end, yeah there are still going to be those people, but they aren't Gods themselves, they'd be no better than what they fought against by trying to control everything. Sometimes you have to let others help you out and do things along the way while still trying to help people burst out of their shell too. It's a social/psychological rebellion.

>wearing a shirt that says video games in public

Attached: q5OL30E_d.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Not in Persona. Thats the thing, Persona is an extrenely straightedge pro-community national values game, and some people dont get that

>TUNFRUFNFN THE DFFUUN FT HDIS FFFRRUUNNNNGGGGFFFF
>Well said.

How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

Attached: Confused claire.jpg (310x313, 60K)

Not to mention they completely misinterpreted Persona 5's story and ending. Think it was in their DmC playthrough on SBF, not too sure.

Still the worst.

Attached: 1554596393294.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

You misundersood me. No one should be getting money for doing this shit. Influencers, youtubers,streamers,etc. Youtube was great when it was just filled with people doing videos as hobbies and side projects, and not just a fucking saturated shithole full of people wanting to quit their job to get money by being popular online .They won't do this crap anymore? Let this fucking shitshow end. I don't care if the ""content"" disappears. I can move on with my life.

*whisper voice* Evangelion...is a...classic...in more...ways...than...one; It is a masterclass...in animation and...storytelling....

Not related to Pat but
twitch.tv/shokio/clip/SnappyCourageousBibimbapPRChase?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Attached: 1382903718291.png (520x440, 412K)

Reminder that Woolie thought that his chink friend was on the level of Karl Pilkington

Vinny's the only one I have left now and I barely watch any of his content. His Minecraft streams are actually the best and I hope those two streams weren't the last.

The weird part is that they misunderstand that, but are absolutely right that P5 (and to a lesser extent P4), are shallow, hypocritical and cowardly in terms of character writing, yet also think the games are well written. It's madness.
Bullshit, people argued about Kanji for years before settling on "straight, potentially bisexual for twinks, but projects his fear of stereotypes on to himself." And the maybe bi is only because he crushes on Naoto before he knows she's a girl.
I get where you're coming from, but the game isn't honest with itself. The people writing it don't actually want change, just for scapegoats to be punished. They like the system and had to flip through hoops to try to fit it in the pre-ordained themes and packaging (implying the thieves are in the wrong is a no go according to the marketing department, for example) instead of just writing the things they actually think. It's a game about individuals written by people whose values lie in greater societal order but who can't actually write it that way because that's not what the product is presented as. Compare/contrast with FF14, a game that also has conservative ideas and is allowed to actually directly address them instead of going through hoops.

They insist on enforcing their modern American/Canadian worldview on the foreign games and refuse to try and understand any foreign culture because that's "icky and wrong and problematic". Never mind that Persona 5 is a critique on Japanese culture.

it's the only good thing about them and it also seems to be quiet popular on twitch. last time I checked it was on 4k viewers, guess they could get more when they would play games but that's still pretty good for them.

Sae literally got so twisted she had a palace at one point. And she's one of the good ones and not even the top one in charge.

>Oh hell yeah a podcast without Matt? No more movies and netflix for an hour
>It actually gets worse

I can't even stand that anymore if its not on 1.5x speed and I skip 50% of it because its stupid bullshit.

I haven't watched any FFXIV streams because I couldn't give a fuck about that MMO shite, has he been whinging at people about it?

He doesn't seem to understand how the streaming stuff works, you do things that people like and they watch it, they're not obligated to watch what you want to do. I hope his paypigs gets sick of what a cunt he is and stop giving him money.

There's anymore

How the fuck can you spend thousands on it? It's legal here and buying 80 bucks worth is usually enough to last for a month and a bit.

Theres a big point in Persona about the individual outlook and work ethic mattering, and positive influence on individuals to do their best. Its a shame people dont think you can make a difference unless you uproot the world. The game shows you a million japanese youths united in good faith and progread, yet that gets ignored by those who want the government buildings gone and the perpetrators executed

EXTERIOR COLLISIONS

Good luck user!

ASMR youtuber tells you about anime (tingles, bad opinions, memes)

>Shokio

I haven't watched that guy for years. His brother is still better.

>The game shows you a million japanese youths united in good faith and progread, yet that gets ignored by those who want the government buildings gone and the perpetrators executed

Only with the express permission of god and the police. Otherwise stay the fuck in line kid

But he doesn't know anything about them either so he gets no views AND the videos are bad

Except pat is a deranged mount hunter who wants every single different colored bird or dog.

Oh no no no

Attached: Twitchstats.png (1220x481, 181K)

I'm still enjoying it. There are moments of gold every now and then that proves Oda hasn't lost it.

I was more talking about the sheer scope of the mental gymnastics he did in their WD2 lp where he retroactively tried to make everything kenny's fault and tried to turn every positive thing kenny did into a negative.
But like you said, it's like pat immediately makes a conclusion about something and come hell or high water he's sticking to it.

What a god awful and American-centric interpretation of the game. Grow up a little. Youths inspire eachother to be good. Thats what matters. You dont need to torture cops to make a difference.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK M8

Anyone Maximilian Dood/YoVideogames here?
I've been more into them lately and they're pretty comfy to watch. Rarely catch their streams though.

I'm not gonna disagree with that, but that's more of the writer/marketing's fault that bleeds into the concept and creation of the game, which is a tad ironic honestly with what the game is about too.
She did, and also note that her treasure was never stolen and she still had a change of heart on her own. People are not resigned to their fates, it's up to them. Some are too far gone sure, but you can't control everything. There is a lot going on in the game in terms of social reform and psychological reform, not just from the Phantoms but from those outside of it as well, on top of a lot of nationalistic and culture ideas that need to be maintained and status quo, which is the nature of Japan.

It's even simpler to that. It's not even that kanji is straight or gay. The whole point is to not let society pigeon hole you into something just because of who you are.
Just because he likes "girly" things doesn't mean he HAS to be gay, or that he's less of a man. Whether he's actually gay or not is completely irrelevant.

name a more kino intro than this
youtube.com/watch?v=4o-JUCpEVP4

>its not inspirational unless I kill God and the cops to do it
This is why youre a faithless anti-community American

I'm always amazed how Woolie can be both an absolute inept brainlet at games and yet also a supreme gigachad

Attached: 1558661691607m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Matt was contributing almost nothing to the podcast in SBFP's twilight years. What people really want is prime SBPF back, which is never happening. Maybe things might improve if they got a third person for the podcast, but I can't imagine anyone they frequently collab with who'd be a good fit.

Then he’s a bizarre hypocrite.

FUCK OFF WITH E-CELEB SHIT

Attached: 1496884526714.png (1000x750, 956K)

come the new expansion he was talking about splitting the stream content between ff14 and whatever other game he is playing. its clear that this is what he wants since he spergs out over the game so easily but said that it was up to his viewers to keep watching or the ff14 content would stop making it sound like he was doing it all for them, like it was some kind of favor or something.
>you do things that people like and they watch it
yeah he really doesn't get that much. i get the feeling that people somewhat enjoyed the hat in time stuff and wanted him to do the dlc but nope he's just gonna skip that and probably come back to it if he needs people to watch his shit again.

How did they interpret it?

yfw this showed up in your sub feed

Attached: Super Best Friends (FINAL).jpg (1439x976, 536K)

Plague is the closest fit I can think of, because he isn't afraid to call the other two retards when they do retarded shit.

Why wouldn't the cops and God support the youth if they are right? Why are you so insistent on an authority so stubborn you have to kill it? You changed their hearts at the and.

I love Vinny but I have no idea how he got as popular as he is.
He's largely rejected Twitch culture and somehow became extremely popular despite it.

Attached: 1557355632036.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

He is

Attached: 1552867864814.png (600x713, 341K)

Anyone who thinks Persona 4 had ANYTHING to do with Kanji's sexuality is incorrect. He is only afraid he is gay because his interests (arts and crafts, androgynous women, cute shit) go against the traditional Male Japanese gender roles. Every other time we see him around members of the opposite sex he's always shown to be interested, and his hyper masculinity is only in response to his perceived (and incorrect) lack of traditional masculine traits. Basically some girls teased him one time about liking dolls and he never stopped freaking out about it. He's clearly only straight, nothing else, if it even matters.

Attached: Rogan.jpg (1200x949, 87K)

I like max but hate most of the guys who sit next to him and sperg out

>she still had a change of heart on her own.
Fuck no she didn't. If the supernatural phantom thieves didn't fuck with her mind/heart she most likely would have gotten worse

> but from those outside of it as well, on top of a lot of nationalistic and culture ideas that need to be maintained and status quo, which is the nature of Japan.

Ok if you can answer me these two points I'll change my mind. What did the phaton theives do to prevent more Shidos and worse Sae's from popping up? Especially since they gave up their powers at the end?

Plague on the podcast might be another monkey's paw
He has his own problems

I have no idea whata going on. I just know that sbf broke up around the kh let's play. What am I missing.

This is probably going to sound super weird, but have Michael or Gavin from AchievementHunter in there. Gavin is so retarded and ignorant that he'd play off them well and Michael has no qualms with telling them the fuck off and shutting them down instantly. I know it would never happen but that's our best bets anymore.

Attached: 1533194606285.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Attached: the end.png (525x165, 102K)

Cause this is fucking SMT you casuals and lawfags almost always make shit worse. And I can tell you Sae is no Zelenin and Yaldabaoth is not much better than YHWH you cucks

Well you also gotta realize that Tumblr types and LGBT whatsits seek out, collect, and clamor over gay or whatever characters. They usually never play the game, they just draw the character gay and follow artists who draw them gay.

Here
Liam was actually decent for the podcast in that he and pat would argue
Matt became lame after getting married and in the last year barely did anything
Woolie improved over time as his tastes spread out more
pat has also gotten worse but I still enjoy his lunacy

youtube.com/watch?v=g0W5lr26f74

I was in the thread laughing at Matt for leaving the group and then people started posting the link to this and I got more upset than I realized. I followed them since the downpour LP and it was always nice to have them on in the background. I miss the days of Homecoming and Deadly Premonition.

Attached: 1452113988174.png (1280x720, 930K)

>being this upset

Attached: 1531671924915.gif (481x481, 126K)

It fucking sucks too because I was there when his streams were on ustream and it was big deal if they hit 100 views.

Chat use to be max comfy but its filled with Twitch garbage now.

Attached: ChIigio.png (400x465, 207K)

Paige fucked Clemps and Woolie disbanded SBFP over it and Matt leaking fart gas all over the office

We've entered the darkest timeline, without the (apparently) moderating influence of Matt, Woolie and Pat have let their eceleb fame get to their heads and they're degenerating.

>The game shows you a million japanese youths united in good faith and progread
For a single day to fight a dumb god they won't remember. And then they go back to their lives and do nothing different because nothing has been systematically changed.

>SBF breaks up
>Yea Forums's favourites start their own podcast without the one Yea Forums hated
>seems like its going to be kino and the best possible outcome
>Pat and woolie reveal themselves to be completely insufferable and obnoxious in a way they never were before
>tranny rights get brought up almost every episode but there are other more video game related issues

They made a difference in their time and inspired a generation. They dont have to become V for fucking Vendetta or Kingdom Come Flash you fucking dictator

>It took them breaking up for people to realize they were all shit

Attached: 1533317534021.jpg (262x263, 9K)

why does he sound so pretentious while talking about childrens cartoon shows

What am I looking at?

How the fuck would you know he's not a secret scumbag, the whole point of being a secret scumbag is that being a scumbag is a secret. He might be the the biggest scumbag and as long as he's a secret scumbag you wouldn't know it cuz it's a secret.
Youtubers arent your friends and dont deserve to be treated like humans or even animals

Attached: C2207807-CB3F-4F73-87C6-0D2A1B101B5A.jpg (537x452, 146K)

Liam a shit, especially now, but this was still one of my favourite podcast moments

youtu.be/_muGpLsaAQk

>Not taking the lawpill
Blind and ignorant

yes, Pat. you are piece of shit and you deserve to fail in life. your sjw virtue signaling doesn't make you a good person.

Everyone lives were changed and the world is saved. You just have to realize Persona is about the moment and isnt as anti-establishment as you are. Remember its Japans actual government they're critiquing, and theyre not trying to restructure it just save the day and prevent a country destroying instance of corruption

>They made a difference in their time and inspired a generation.

Ok what are they gonna do when the next Shido comes around? Protest? Vote? Lol

Also

>Trusting organizations that orphan kids, try to shoot kids, protect rapists and thieves and organized crime.

lmao

>actually want to try and get into fighting games
>see he uploaded videos about it
>decide to click on one
>wow this intro is neat
>20+ minutes of then just talking about random junk
>camera set up like 40 feet away from them
>finally starts playing the game
>commentary is mumbled and near unintelligible
>doesn't actually talk about how to get into fighting games
>just plays the game while making random small talk(I think? again, can't really make out what they're actually saying)

Attached: 1560485245817.png (1167x1681, 749K)

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY PLAY SUPER SMASH BROTHERS ULTIMATE

Attached: 20190427_013450.jpg (1079x1440, 534K)

Actually heartbroken

Attached: c5abebf.jpg (619x800, 48K)

Because he's The streamer to watch if you want to watch a stream of somebody playing video games without any of the usual twitch horseshit. There's like nowhere else to go. Being a fairly funny person and having a lot of luck also play a part, but he's tapping into an audience that has always existed.

It still hurts even knowing they clearly hated collaborating anymore

Persona is a law series, get over it. Its always agents of law stopping corruption of law.

It was a 2 minute joke segment you fucking autists

Mad because you've never been given thousands of dollars by people om the internet to belittle them and not play video games huh?
#stayfreebitch

Attached: 1552177939318.jpg (250x291, 17K)

>something something Devil Trigger something something Gurren Lagann reference something something fighting game super as a metaphor for real life suffering

FUCKING SAME HERE THOUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=sfHwxu9Ie3Q

Its not a game about a Thousand Year Reich and an eternity of authority against corruption, its a teen game to inspire youth to work productively and morally within society

I'm not saying he wasn't shit but he was good in giving pat someone to bounce off of

How long until mods remove this bread to make room for etika/giantbomb?

Plague just likes to gripe, he's Pat, but at least he has some semblance of reason behind his rants.
>Fuck no she didn't. If the supernatural phantom thieves didn't fuck with her mind/heart she most likely would have gotten worse
Yes she did, you can only have a change of heart if you're treasure is stolen, her's never was. Futaba also changed her own heart. You're right that without the PT there to intervene in the first place things never would have changed, but they still were capable of it on their own in the end.
>What did the phaton theives do to prevent more Shidos and worse Sae's from popping up? Especially since they gave up their powers at the end?
Nothing other than allowing people the freedom to choice their own lives rather than be guided by a God and the world damned. You can't control everything user, that's part of the point and it's brought up multiple times in the game whether them fucking with people's heads is even right or whether they're just as bad as the people they're fighting against. Even if they were to keep their powers and keep fighting, there are people outside of Japan they have no influence over and never would have barring Mementos, which is more of a collection of Japan's consciousness rather than the World's in reality. Their ideal and purpose was to try and help people realize their own faults and being people who they aren't. Yeah that in turn does help create more Shidos, more Kamoshidas, more Saes, etc. but it's also better than the alternative of being nothing and having no desires or willpower and not being one's true self. Like I said, it's not a rebellion in the traditional sense, it's more psychological and social.

what did the RT partnership even bring them? Is it only Machinima tier background stuff + eventual convetion organization or are we going to see anything like collabs ?

your days are numbered Pat. better start finding spots to sleep on that shitty street you live.

In almost every entry they are basically vigilantes who are sometimes impeded by the law what the fuck are you on about?

Wow, I wasn't expecting that to hurt as much as it did

Attached: 1557950770729.jpg (209x211, 7K)

I think full lps ruined the channel by burning them out
Short single video lps like on machinima were the shit.

Remember Command Mission?
Remember Danganronpa?

>why dont Persona games have more mass political purges and protagonists who hold on to power over people's souls out of fear?
You didnt get the series

>everyones lives were changed
They were not. They dint even remember any of that shit it meant nothing
Taking out a single bad actor doesn't do shit when everything is left in place for another to take his place.

He and his gf got addicted really hard, he even had to send his gf to a mental hospital because she took too much weed.

I stopped believe Pat was pulling a character long ago thanks to the streams.

His OCD is way too crazy for it to be just him playing it as exaggerated nor some of the other stuff he does.

I hope I can meet woolie and evo and tell him how fucking shit his channel is and that he deserve to fail

They stole/defeated literally all of humanity's treasure theoretically triggering a worldwide charge of heart.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-103543_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 211K)

>Taking out a single bad actor doesn't do shit when everything is left in place for another to take his place.
yeah bro.. lets just not try and do anything ever because bad things might happen again after we do the good things...
also japan has never had a good prime minister... all politicians are evil...

Liam may have been devil's advocate, but he was a great counter to Pat and shutting him down. Which is what we no longer have, no one to shut the other's down, which let them get in their own heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuV-EpLV8SU

In retrospect I don't think command mission is that bad especially now that you aren't waiting on new episodes

Can I get some examples of pat using his e-fame to humiliate people and whatever SJW shit everyone's always talking about?

I don't stalk these chucklesfucks so I'm curious, they never seemed too "progressive" in videos

Fucking this, it makes them no better than what they were fighting against.
His weird talking of cleanliness and soap is the most baffling thing.

We all knew this was coming years before. It was only a matter of time.

pats ocd is so fucking annoying with how he does stupid bullshit but will call out anyone else or theirs
>OH PAIGE IS EATING MCDONALDS AGAIN SO UNHEALTHY
>HERE LET ME SLURP MY REDBULL AND CLEAN MY CONTROLLER WITH A WETWIPE FOR THE FIFTH TIME TONIGHT

Someone in this thread mentioned how bad Woolies "Get Into Fighting games" vids were and holy shit I cannot believe how bad this is.
I always assumed it would be him and some pro sitting around dissecting footage of fighting games and explaining why certain things make sense and the logic behind decisions. Instead its literally just "Woolie rambles for 10 minutes and then plays fighting games with unintelligible commentary"

Attached: Ginger of disbelief.png (258x188, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CJhwjNfJPs8

How will SBF's version of this go?

Attached: 1560174789778.jpg (994x1024, 113K)

OPEN THE DOOR WOOLIE! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE

See that's where I'm gonna have to just agree to disagree. Taking down bad individuals doesn't really change shit in the long run if you preserved the system that made them, and since we can both agree that more harmful individuals will come. I guess you have to take the game at it's word that "and them systemic oppression was overthrown because youths got inspired sometime in the future offscreen" but meh,

> Like I said, it's not a rebellion in the traditional sense, it's more psychological and social.

Psychological? On a individual level? Yeah sure. Social? I guess? The game gave very vague throwaway lines so I guess we have to take it at it's word

>Getting addicted to weed
How is that even possible to have such low impulse control?

Attached: 1560522686572.jpg (345x336, 214K)

I liked Matt and Liam's liS LP, any other ones decent like that?

>click the video
>first frame is Woolie looking absolutely miserable
Those first few weeks after were rough
"I don't want to choose between my friends"

That's why you have to radically change the system from the top down but you're a faggot who already said hurr durr dont change japans politics wtf u just want to kill cops

user, they literally stole the world's treasure which forced a change of heart in everyone, of course they don't remember it. The point was to not sit around idle and let the world go around you, try to do something, even if it amounts to nothing in the end. They aren't NPCs like the rest.

Liam bangs ladyboys for a living now.

Ok but what does that mean. Evil is forever defeated because a worldwide change of heart? I don't think the game meant that

How is it even possible for me to fuck up that sentence.