What were the best reactions you saw to Banjo being revealed?

What were the best reactions you saw to Banjo being revealed?

Attached: 1560323721484.jpg (1665x1439, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c?t=120
youtube.com/watch?v=pvTa9Sp9D4U
youtube.com/watch?v=74-7rAAwl2g
youtube.com/watch?v=JIDM4SzMwHg
youtube.com/watch?v=XlO52WSp4ag
youtube.com/watch?v=e769_H21NoU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kosajt6Ec8
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
twitch.tv/deetchy/clip/EmpathicOddElkFreakinStinkin
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"sora comes in"
twitter.com/mermorph/status/1138487952840024064
youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw
youtube.com/watch?v=aNS1StuRIB4
youtube.com/watch?v=7aMQF3XL6mA
youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY&t
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=9vdyaKdYXgk
youtube.com/watch?v=XHBzhMaeYKg
youtube.com/watch?v=gZn98IDsUJw
clips.twitch.tv/ToughBusyCobblerSwiftRage
youtu.be/ygr67F5lSwY
twitter.com/6129Bakainu/status/1138505071698878465
youtu.be/RrSTcRvPyhI
youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw&
youtube.com/watch?v=c150iw486n4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY
youtu.be/BPTpGlwh2HU
youtu.be/LIuH9ZKHQa4
youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Co0gfj18
discord.gg/SHb6Hay
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuPdyPBvmU
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=zi-U6hwQRiU
youtube.com/watch?v=OQiMSYTSNA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saw? like who? i watched e3 alone

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c?t=120

Attached: 1560313448885[1].jpg (960x569, 44K)

Vinny's was the most relatable to me. That moment of heart swelling and then just pure happiness for what he's seeing.
Then there's these two Japanese dudes who seemed hype as fuck, and started singing along to the music, even. Fucking wholesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=pvTa9Sp9D4U

Haven't really seen others that didn't outright ignore the Jiggy, which makes me sad because it's such a dead give away if you're even vaguely acquainted with Banjo-Kazooie.

only ones i saw so far was nitro rad who sperged out and zerowondering who missed the jiggie like a retard and only knew it was banjo through reading twitch chat

Attached: 1533417272756.png (332x385, 176K)

#1 Vinny almost fucking crying
#2 Ninkendo throwing his chair to the fucking ground
#3 NitroRad going from one of the most calm, collected and smooth guys to react to the entire direct period turning into a foaming at the mouth sperg
#4 Steveposters screaming NOOOO at the top of their lungs like posted
#5 IntroSpektive looking like his eyes were about to bulge out.

Those Japanese vrchat guys screaming BANKASU and clipping through the table. Wish I still had it.

>reactions
This is not reddit
Get the fuck out

Attached: 20190617_022814.jpg (1920x1080, 771K)

Almost all I've seen recognized the Jiggy right away.

This is 2019 Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (320x180, 130K)

OMG MY FAVOURITE STREAMER REACTED TO THE JIGGY AND YOURS DIDNT X DDD UPMOTE AND SUB PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=74-7rAAwl2g

So many smash youtubers only know banjo from people begging for him to be in and have never actually played or cared about his games. No selling the jiggy means they're a bandwagoner, actually reacting to it means they actually care. Fun litmus test.

jesus... imagine being angry/sad that banjo got in over fucking steve from god damn minecraft
actually made me cringe

Attached: 1552807568351.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

To be fair the Jiggy is a little small and these people are probably splitting their attention between Twitch chat and the video so I'm not surprised they missed it. I didn't, of course, because I was completely focused.

Nitrorad is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIDM4SzMwHg
pretty wholesome desu

brother, why in the ever loving fuck would you look at the chat when a reveal was going on
you would pay attention to that shit AFTER the actual thing was revealed

Cope

vinny

Nintendocaprisun just being super happy and saying "2019 is the best year of my life"

Streamers are just very stupid people. I remember getting linked to a clip of Dyrus playing League of Legends and he stared at a skill description for like a minute straight and still didn't seem to comprehend how it worked. And this guy is supposed to be one of the pros. These people just do not have functioning brains like we do.

I often forget just how old Tim is, i hadn't realized up until that video that his hair is greying.

Vinny seeing the Jiggy and almost choking trying to say "Oh my god"

youtube.com/watch?v=XlO52WSp4ag

>plays Spiral Mountain theme at the start of the presentation
>"Enjoy some unrelated music."

Attached: 1560583128424.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e769_H21NoU

>deconfirm himself
kek

Why are adult nintendo fans so autistic?

KZXcellent being so sleep deprived not recognizing the jiggy and freaking out over the course of the trailer was my favorite one
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kosajt6Ec8

Someone posted this a while ago where this guy actually cried and it's my favorite
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160

Little did Vinny know how hard that statement would come to to bite him in the ass 30 minutes later.

Attached: zzz.jpg (1300x867, 94K)

>no one gives a shit about DQ
Based.

Absolutely fucking kino

I dont even have a switch, i just hated the stevefag spam here

Attached: BDFDC08CBFA74BF58A90DDE9C6C73851.jpg (1024x756, 104K)

>unironically watching reaction channels

twitch.tv/deetchy/clip/EmpathicOddElkFreakinStinkin
Accurate male and female interest represented here

There weren't any, boring character for people hung-up on a single decent n64 game, you fuckers are pathetic.

t. stevefag

I'm a simple man. I see Geno I get click baited.

Attached: 1560749472789.png (1696x846, 84K)

You people actually watch fucking reaction videos?

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4

dab on this hater

Mine
This was my reaction btw

Attached: 1502849644386.gif (236x224, 1.02M)

I appperciate the attempt but it sort of fails apart since both Goku and Freeza knocked themselves out in this fight to take Jiren out, with 17 being the one left in the arena

so this would imply that Master chief made it in

>single
Tooie says hello assblasted stevecuck

This. I agree with LTG. Corny ass characters that make retarded sounds.

get that ass banned

Conker was better

When you think about it, he kind of did.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"sora comes in"

Reminder that this guy was vindicated by Banjo's confirmation.

twitter.com/mermorph/status/1138487952840024064

He's the only one not making the "(8O" face in the thumbnail like every other YouTuber reactions.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-123931_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 909K)

Instead he looks fucking baked out of his skull.

I swear these people are not humans.

this is edited but it was still a banjo reaction

Attached: 1560284523648.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Literally me.

This guy is a sore loser faggot.

no one is actually watching "reaction" channels or videos you dipshits.
videogame announcements and movie trailers are fun to see other peoples thoughts on because it's the world premiere of new stuff being teased, It's not like watching some faggot stare at another persons content. I mean isn't the entire point of having threads for e3 and other big announcements so that Yea Forums users can watch and react to it together, it's inherently a get friends together and get hyped for news on thing you like.

I bet Sakurai has no idea that anyone even thought Steve was in, since he doesn't look at online discussion. Must have been nice to be Sakurai and happily work on Banjo for all these years without having to witness the horrors of Steveposting.

Why do you have to lie when I'm sure you could find a suitable real reaction in the same vein?

Me in the top middle as soon as Banjo came on

How does Banjo de-confirm steve again?

Is it a leak thing?

because he can't act

It's really shocking seeing how many people were genuinely fooled by the Duck Hunt fakeout, even though it's the second fucking time they did the joke. They look legitimately dismayed and let down like they really think the Banjo silhouette was just a prank. It's hard to believe that so many people are that stupid.

t. lard ass

There's no way Steve was ever going to be in a fighting game.

And there's no way they'd have two Microsoft representatives.

>Jesus was an alien from Mars, the fact that we takes shits confirms it. Buy my towel or fuck off.
LTG is literally, unironically mentally ill and will 100% do an Etika this year and/or kill himself.

these retarded threads have made me realize just how out of touch i am with the new generations of posters here. shit is disheartening

It doesn't deconfirm him, but it is highly unlikely they would have two Microsoft characters. They only negotiated for Banjo because of his history with Nintendo and vocal fans.

The people who actually wanted Steve were in the vast minority, and the rest were shitposters, so it's more like a victory against the shitposters than anything.

come on gramps, it's time for your nap

holy shit, a talking raptor

Okay, Boogie.

shut up boomer

>Etika gets released from the mental ward in time to react
>He clearly doesn't give a shit and can't even pretend to care
>His chat somehow thinks he's being genuine

Nigger needs to go back to jail or whatever.

It was never a good game series

Attached: 1529269482785.jpg (340x328, 24K)

these posters are the same age

Banjofags before
Banjofags after

What happened?

Attached: .png (1651x1755, 249K)

People need to learn that he's fake as fuck and calls everyone HIS BOY because chimping out and pretending to be excited is his entire career.

Yeah, that's pretty likely.

>crybaby faggot has shit taste
More news at 11

Why would Etika be excited for a reveal with no waifus? We need some waifus in this game, for Etika's sake.

Wait what? Friezas a good guy now?

imagine you having clearly some kind of drawing skill and still inserting wojak/pepe shit into your drawings

Seriously look at the video. The whole room is white, only a small bed and his chair is in sight with his microphone. Dude barely moves from his chair and has his hands crossed infront of himself in an X shape, barely fidgeting around as he screams "I DUN EVEN KNOW DESE NIGGAS" , are we sure he's not still in the mental ward and this is just his solitary confinement room?

My own because that's the only one that mattered

Granted, if the theory that we'll have two Square Enix characters to make up for Cloud not being DLC like Square wanted him to be pans out, all bets are off. (That said if Microsoft were to also get a second character I see no reason why it wouldn't be Master Chief.)

Damn, he completely lost his shit.

There was a tournament where the fate of the entire universe was at stake so he had to grudgingly team up with Goku or else he would have been erased from existence.

Liking anime swordsmen, rare toons, and Minecraft shit is shit taste.

age had nothing to do with my initial post

Yo what the fuck. I remember hearing NCS's name back when let's plays were becoming A Thing and he sounded super young and dorky at the time.

Just looked and dude looks mid 40/early 50's how old is that guy? I just turned 30 a few months ago and even while being out of shape he made me feel way younger.

Look at this catgirl.

Attached: 1547856989635.jpg (1450x2048, 230K)

I dont like that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw
youtube.com/watch?v=aNS1StuRIB4
youtube.com/watch?v=7aMQF3XL6mA
all reaction to Banjo was great

According to google : Born April 5 1976, so he's 43

HAHA screaming = funny
LOOOL

>twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
>HAHAHAH ONIONS
like on a meta level i get its faggy to cry over a game character reveal. But i wish i played banjo enough to love it so that after 20 years of hoping I could see him in my favorite game

Angry Joe was pretty good

Sounds like the typical Yea Forums shitposter. They’re just shitposting with each other. Still pretty cringey though.

It just occurred to me that there will be a lot more pictures of human Kazooie thanks to Smash. This will be good.

Attached: 1547084096733.png (630x623, 756K)

I AM BOOMER!

>Those souless button eyes

What exactly did he see?

PTSD flashback from his time with microsoft

his release date

Nuts & Bolts, on repeat for 10+ years

America's current president

Rule 34

youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY&t

The guys at DK Vine have always been wonderfully autistic about Banjo, DK and Conker and Star Fox all existing in the same universe together because of Diddy Kong Racing, so this was pretty wholesome

Attached: dkumap.jpg (1050x700, 324K)

How exactly does Diddy Kong Racing relate to Star Fox?

They both feature a ceratopsian character named Tricky, of course

Dinosaur Planet was originally intended to be some kind of sequel to DKR, and the Tricky in DP/SFA was intended to be one and the same with the Tricky in DKR at some point

Attached: Tricky.jpg (640x466, 59K)

Banjo would vote for Trump.

What do you mean? I don't watch videos of people reacting to video games because I'm not a retarded faggot

Attached: 1544112236640.jpg (616x112, 22K)

>BASED
>BASED
>BASED
god everyone from this board is a fucking faggot

Oh, right. I remember hearing somewhere that Prince Tricky is actually the son of Tricky from DKR, in canon.

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Attached: 1560560401616.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Agreed, but that's why I don't waste my time on shitty threads created by other people. I only post in my own threads.

I was also about to post this so I'm glad someone else did.

>Warren will win
Time to build a bunker and buy supplies, World War 3 is coming.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=9vdyaKdYXgk

Posted this, then immediately after scrolled through the thread and watched a few different reaction videos, sooooo...

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

I actually know one of the fuckers screaming in this shit. He mains Blue Yoshi and he's the most annoying faggot I've ever seen in my goddamn life.

Me after I realized that Banjodrones will have to shut the fuck up now

Shh, Stevie’s are trying to cope.

>What exactly did he see?

Attached: Banjo's Rarebro Violated.jpg (633x423, 47K)

>That hand Holding

Attached: gayyy.jpg (1212x682, 74K)

Stay mad faggots.

Attached: 08AE7598-9BB4-4495-AA85-14761308C0AC.png (560x560, 94K)

Easy Allies always have good reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=XHBzhMaeYKg

I was at work talking to my Manager about the Direct that day speculating who could the next fighters be. He got a message from a friend telling him Banjo got in, and was ecstatic. We watched the trailer wide eyed and grinning. Talking about the moveset, and the reference to the first game's ending.

what the hell were they thinking?

Some of these are great to watch, like Vinny and others. But a lot of these other ones really make me see why people make memes about people screaming and flapping their hands around. I was excited as fuck, and you know your boy audibly gasped even though he tends to be a quietfag when he's online, but some of these people man, really make me see the other side of the fence with the wojack posting and "BANJOOOOOO" and all that

youtube.com/watch?v=gZn98IDsUJw

Attached: yes.gif (288x162, 1021K)

stevey stevey cope and seethey

yeah, real humans don't enjoy things, they just blindly hate anything that other people enjoy

How did they not get the Banjo Tooie reference in the end? It's such an early game reference.

>Yea Forums unironically siding with this tryhard lolcow

Attached: 1559728233361.jpg (1916x945, 223K)

Mine.

This is elite.

Attached: Comfy.jpg (604x453, 61K)

zoomers are pathetic

Attached: anger.png (1093x862, 481K)

That's an apple.

lol same

Why did you save a collage of your own Wojack posts?

While you could say that there'd then be precedence for that, wouldn't it also make sense to not have another company get two reps as DLC? Because that's already limiting your picks in 5 slots.
If that theory is true though, here's hoping it's Geno, as it's the only way he'd be getting in at this point without more DLC being announced.

>IT WAS ALL YOU!!

Oh Stevie...

Attached: Funky Cranberry.jpg (879x563, 90K)

Niggy niggy,
Fear the jiggy!

The discoveries about the group (mainly derived from their shitty leaked Discords) shows that it wasn't mere shitposting for many of them. A lot of them took it seriously. For some it was genuine investment in the specific character war driving them crazy, and for others it was just the autistic nearly year-long commitment to the gag.

I misunderstood your post, sorry. Banjo is my second most wanted character, seeing stevefags get btfo so hard that Yea Forums literally crashed had me laughing harder than I had in weeks.

who the fuck is vinny

Attached: 7928731D-9008-450D-A895-C96ACE5612D6.jpg (1024x619, 49K)

Yeah, I had to save all of those passive aggressive reactions, seeing them go from an original meme to s󠛡o󠛡y wojaks is so pathetic, I'm still building my collection

Won't this character just be another duck hunt dog?

Boomers: 1
Zoomers: 0

Attached: 1558102602409.png (367x407, 140K)

>Vinny got out-japed
The age of japes is over.

Mine
clips.twitch.tv/ToughBusyCobblerSwiftRage
I still can't believe it's real

Now I'm starting to feel sorry for them

Attached: jackson.jpg (284x177, 8K)

>That singing along
Cute!

I like how we now have about 13 playable guest characters on super smash bros ultimate.

>showed disinterest and cynicism a towards all the reveals except the banjo one

What a sőyed creature. Didn't like this one at all.

I'm 25 and never heard of banjo kazooie before the smash spam on Yea Forums

This Japanese velociraptor imitating Banjo-Kazooie voices made my day.

>Yea Forums will unironically defend this FGC clown because he's a contrarian
for fuck's sake guys

If the next two DLC characters aren't guest characters, it'll seem pretty underwhelming. I think all the Nintendo-owned franchises are adequately represented.

Japanese reactions were great

youtu.be/ygr67F5lSwY

So outside of the video in how did t
the server handle the announcement?

The Japanese guy literally crying and going "BanKazu" during the whole reveal was 10/10.

Just like Richter Belmont.

Zoomers won though. Both characters are zoomer shit

>all the Nintendo-owned franchises are adequately represented
Unfortunately all the good nintendo characters remaining are assist trophies. Fuck Porky. I won't be surprised if the next DLC are both western characters either

>banjo fags are still crying and obsessing over steve
Damn you rosterfags are gonna fucking seethe for eternity aren't you?

that's also because he found a somewhat attractive fangirl groomed by his youtube fame to fuck him

Wakey wakey stevie

>Simon appears
>"Yo Simon Belmont! I'mma sucha Castlevania fan! Yas!"
>Richter appears
>"Yo who's this guy? An echo?!"
Same shit with Erdrick and the Luminarie
>Calls Luminarie Erdrick
>The real Erdrick appears and every single fucking faggot just keeps silent, not recognizing it and call him Goku

God I never wanted to punch someone this badly till these moments

Attached: 1516581640811_1.gif (250x396, 267K)

Bandana Dee. Dixie Kong.

Bandana Dee's already a Spirit you mook.

Rent free. You legit lost since you aren't able to enjoy your character being added, so the trolls trying to push you off are successful.

You're in this thread cause you cant stop thinking about steve

We all know what it's originally from, faggot

This makes me seethe so hard.
I have more respect for people who just went "Fuck, another sword character" than I do for those disingenuous mega-faggots. Anyone who did that shit unironically is cancer incarnate and should be banned from streaming for the rest of eternity.

Attached: fucking heretic.jpg (499x468, 254K)

Banjo-Kazooie came out in 1998 before zoomers were even born. Zoomers don't even know what Dragon Quest is.
>mfw the same zoomies who called LOTR a "generic white-male fantasy" called the DQ heroes "generic anime swordsmen"

Attached: 1559333298153.gif (498x430, 1.88M)

>Banjo-Kazooie came out in 1998
That's zoomer time you fucking idiot. Are you just underage and dont know how the different generations work? I bet you think you're a boomer cause you were born in 96.

I can't take anyone's reaction seriously when everyone knew it was going to happen since it got leaked a week earlier

The next DLC characters will be Sora from Kingdom Hearts and Solaire of Astora

Attached: 71O+z0RbCwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1124x1500, 202K)

Are you pretending that ANYBODY knows what dragon quest is? The best selling game in the west is DQ11. So that means that future trunks is the most popular character, and hes zoomer trash

Reaction videos are fake garbage pandering to second-hand excitement.

I got goosebumps. BK is one of my favourite games from the N64 era. I don't have a Switch but who cares, they deserve love and Rare recognition for the great games they used to make.

I was born in 98, so yes I'm a boomer you fucking idiot zoomer.

Get fucked. Us boomer Chad's won

They started posting hourly threads about people not recognizing the jiffy (which is a lie) to reinforce their weird narrative that people who want Banjo haven’t actually played it. They do that with any character they fee is threatening le Minecraft Man.

Leffen looking for an excuse to hate Hero to the point calling Kamikaze a counter was far more legit because he knows shit about DQ is more respectable than these faggots

>Boomers screaming in joys for two literal whos in a game

Maybe I'm young but I see no point in adding them other than nostalgic factor and slot waster.

What a fucking waste

>a kid born in 1996 could play an N64 when it was still relevant
Some of us are legitimately 30-year-old boomer oldfags who have waited 20 fucking years for BK to be in Smash. Not all of us are zoomies who hopped on the e-celeb bandwagon hype for the characters.

Attached: 1559925062078.jpg (640x343, 37K)

That’s right Stevie, just keep saying it and it will eventually come true.

You sure do seem to know a lot about discord or whatever. Time to go back

>Jiffy
>Jiff
>Jif
Oh shit next character confirmed

Attached: pp.jpg (355x606, 40K)

Are you ok?

>plays Spiral Mountain theme at the start of the presentation
Where? There is no music at the beginning?

A lot of Westerners still know what Dragon Quest is even though we didn't really grow up with it, since it's so influential in Japan. Pokemon was based on it.

You're in a hilariously pathetic minority if you're genuinely over 30 and still using Yea Forums.

>who have waited 20 fucking years for BK to be in Smash
Lmao you havent been actively waiting 20 years

A FromSoftware character actually seems pretty likely. It would probably be Sekiro though imo

>Maybe I'm young but I see no point in adding them other than nostalgic factor and slot waster.
Maybe you zoomies should tell Sakurai to remove Mr. Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, and Duck Hunt to fit in some of your gay Fortnite characters.

Attached: 1558654878671.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Pokemon was based on it
funnily enough it was also based on Megami Tensei (already has a rep in smash) which is also based on Dragon Quest. Zelda has taken a shitton of inspiration from it too and everyone knows about Zelda

>Banjo, Kazooie, we're home
ffffffFUCK

>all this Stevefag butthurt

Attached: 1558467822946.jpg (533x400, 45K)

>reaction videos
Your life sucks, you do the wrong things. Stop doing it before you become ashamed of yourself.

>Lmao you havent been actively waiting 20 years
Banjo-Kazooie: 1998
Super Smash Bros: 1999
So yes, 20 years. Get fucked underagefags. Go back to playing Fortnite. Smash is not for you.

Attached: 1560310228929.jpg (372x248, 24K)

Sounds good, user, thanks for the suggestion I think I'm gonna start doing some wojak/pepe art

>a-are you o-ok haha...
That it’s it buddy keep it up. Revising history went so well for you guys in the past.

Attached: 82233F32-B65D-473A-9B1C-BF05FA799CEF.png (1330x758, 220K)

Which paid actors that tried to shill the game with Banjo? The one with tits I guess.

Attached: Smug.jpg (539x566, 29K)

>you sure do know a lot about what we’re doing lol
Everyone does because you faggots lacked any form of subtly Andy were spamming threads non stop for a year, people aren’t just going to forget 2 days after Banjo is confirmed.

Attached: 73DFC169-0BF2-4F75-AF79-50B676491430.png (1440x1136, 144K)

>You're in a hilariously pathetic minority if you're genuinely over 30 and still using Yea Forums.
>t.29

Ah fuck, I almost forgot about this from the sticky. Music to my ears

>watermarking your epic memeimages
lmoaing hard@whoever does this

Attached: 1547733874610.jpg (1024x756, 145K)

>”BK is zoomer shit!”
>zoomers weren’t alive for it though, you have to be 25-30 to have been around when it was relevant
>”y-you don’t belong on Yea Forums! Get out!”
Stop moving the goalposts and just admit that you faggots lost. Telling people that have been wanting Banjo in Forbes longer than you’ve been alive are “zoomers” was always a doomed argument from the start, it’s worse than your “genofags havn’t player SMRPG” angle.

Attached: 4FA7E49D-A822-4BE1-943E-D0E579647676.jpg (731x465, 99K)

this one hands down

twitter.com/6129Bakainu/status/1138505071698878465

Huh. So strange to think he's just recently in his 40s. I remember watching him a decade ago and thinking he was on the older side.

IF CLICK-CLOCK WOODS CYCLING THROUGH SEASONS ISN'T IN THE BANJO MUSIC I'M GONNA RIOT
AND IF IT IS I'M GONNA JAM THE FUCK OUT

Man, how much can you get from nintendo by doing that kind of stuff? Seems like everyone is getting a piece of the cake.

>LTG is literally, unironically mentally ill and will 100% do an Etika this year and/or kill himself.
"do an Etika"? What did I miss?

the theme is here, listen for yourself:
youtu.be/RrSTcRvPyhI

>stevefags are real

Attached: 1533739701850.png (881x495, 589K)

I don't get why people act so sensational about video games. I don't see the need for any sort of reaction to video game announcements besides "hey, that looks cool, I cant wait to play it" like why the fuck to people scream and jump up and down and piss their pants over it? Especially since this isn't even a game, just a dlc.

Attached: 1560268214600.gif (500x375, 847K)

YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
DOES HALF A BAR OF MELODY SOUND LIKE "CLICK-CLOCK WOODS CYCLING THROUGH SEASONS" TO YOU?

Boomers with entitled sense of nostalgia

The flood.
He's in.

Attached: 1263987253862.jpg (2000x2000, 894K)

I thought it was a cute reveal and I am happy for fans of banjo kazooie and smash even though I do not play any of those games.

>treasure trove cove
>freezeezy peak
>gruntilda's lair
>gobi's valley
>rusty bucket bay
CLICK-CLOCK WOODS ISN'T EVEN IN THERE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF
DOUBLE NIGGER

thank you, user. Banjo & Kazooie is a comfy addition to the series.

Attached: unknown.png (157x120, 38K)

Are you talking to me or the composer? I sent you the music to find out for yourself. No need to shoot the messenger.

that's not what user was saying. user just gave you the theme posted and told you to listen for it yourself and see if it's in.

Why in the flying fuck would you care about anyone's feeling on it but your own? Are you a fucking child? Do you actually watch react youtubers or something?

I never said it was. I sent you banjo's smash theme and told you to listen for yourself.

>saying based, cringe, and cope unironically in real life

So that's what the idiots that post that shit here are like. Christ how obnoxious. I bet they have pepe and wojak folders too.

Attached: Pyra Reaction 1.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

can't expect trippleniggers like yourself have any reading comprehension

I'M TALKING TO YOU
I'M SHOOTING THE MESSENGER FOR MESSAGING THE WRONG FUCKING THING
I ASKED FOR A PORSCHE WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME A CAR CALAOGUE
WITH NO PORSCHES IN IT

why would anyone do anything ever for you? Fuck off.

Stevecucks on suicide watch

Attached: 1529062651541.png (2207x2027, 2.25M)

>the theme is here, listen for yourself
>I never said it was
DON'T GO LYING TO MY FACE WHEN THE TRUTH IS LESS THAN TWENTY POSTS UP YOU FUCKING HACK
AND YOU CAN STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING AT ME IT WON'T MAKE YOU ANY LESS WRONG

My thoughts were it's about fucking time they stopped whacking off to the 80's material and started putting in SNES and N64 stars as well. Especially given that Ice Climber was "only" 16 years old when Melee happened. Although I guess there's almost no point in Chrono now that Hero is in.

Attached: 1502768579991.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I didn't mean to samefag, I just thought I need to be clear on how much of a nigger you are, which I forgot to add into the first reply.

When I saw that jiggy bounce across the floor I realized what a hypocrite I was for making fun of this guy. I felt bad, and you should too.

Attached: soiiii.jpg (1080x550, 42K)

EITHER GIVE ME WHAT I ASK FOR
OR GIVE ME NOTHING
DON'T GIVE ME THE WRONG THING, CLAIM IT'S WHAT I ASK FOR, AND THEN LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID IN A TEXT BASED FORUM
I CAN READ YOUR PAST POSTS
>the theme is here
THESE ARE YOUR OWN WORDS

Yeah, didn't record my face, but if I had I can't imagine it would have looked much different

It's not even just boomers and nostalgiafags though, last Game Awards I was watching with this black guy zoomer that lives across the hall from me and he was literally jumping around my appartment when Joker was announced and so was my friend who had never even played a Persona game. I just sat there confused.

He's saying meme words. He's a Banjofag

NICE BACKPEDALING
FAGGOT

by theme I meant banjo's theme from smash

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-17 at 8.46.20 AM.png (758x169, 21K)

What kind of redditor draws this shit

>AWWWWW SHIIIIIIIT MY BOY BANJO IS IN
>I NEVER PLAYED THE GAMES THOUGH

Attached: 1539063934528.png (476x345, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw&

SHOW ME WHERE I ASKED FOR A CLICK-CLOCK WOODS REFERENCE IN GRANT KIRKHOPE'S 10/10 SMASH BROS REMIX OF SPIRAL MOUNTAIN

>the theme
>the theme for the character
>the theme that was playing in the trailer
>listen for yourself
>listen and decide to see if you hear it being cuck cuck wood
>waaaaah you're triggering me rrreeeeee

I was the samefag. I just forgot to add tripplenigger to my first post now user is reeeeing all over the place
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>zoomers weren’t alive for it though, you have to be 25-30 to have been around when it was relevant
So zoomers WERE alive for it. What the fuck do you think Zoomer means?
>you faggots lost
Ah you're a reddit troll. Reminder that no real Yea Forums user has ever treated smash with a "character vs character I win you lose" mindset.

I take you were against the following inclusions:
Mr. Game & Watch, and Ice Climbers in Melee
Pit, and R.O.B. in Brawl
Duck Hunt in 4
Ridley, Simon & Richter Belmont, and King K. Rool in Ultimate

Lmao you got BTFO

Well the difference is that Star Wars hasn't been good since Disney bought it, and them bringing back Palpatine and Lando while blatantly lying that they intended for them to be in the sequel trilogy all along is just a clear attempt to resuscitate their floundering $4 billion investment.

Smash Bros, on the other hand, is one of the best-selling games on one of the best-selling consoles of all time, and them bringing back Banjo-Kazooie is a signal that these long-neglected characters might finally be making a comeback.

And 19 of those years were spent not even thinking about Smash Bros.

Smash isn't for you. So feel free to find a new hobby. It's made for kids.

I'll samefag as much as I want. It makes you cry.

Attached: accused of samefagging.jpg (995x215, 31K)

You didn't but if you think you're going to get more than that single piece of music in the Banjo DLC you're going to be sorely disappointed

Gonna say Nitro Rad going from even-keeled to AWDATGYHHHNM on a dime. Reaction of the Direct though goes to Max breaking out the Homer screams when he realized Panzer Dragoon was back.

>Smash isn't for you if you're underage
>The baby game isn't for children
I wish we could ban people for being fucking retarded

Attached: gross.jpg (294x313, 12K)

>cuck
Stopped reading there. Neck yourself.

Well thanks for owning up to it, takes a big man to own up to samefagging

Correct. You boomers have no taste at all

It is genuinely pathetic that these people need to huddle together in discord chats, legitimately discussing how to shitpost. I actually feel sorry for these people

>posts dab
>says you need to be a mature gamer to enjoy mature games such as super smelly bros
>Calls OTHER PEOPLE zoomer when he admits to being born in 98

I guess you're right, one is like eating the same generic slop out of a pig's trough and openly weeping out of joy, the other is getting closure after nearly 20 years of Rare being separated from Nintendo

>I-It's made for kids like me, so that's why Sakurai should put in my favorite Roblox characters instead of the characters from a flagship N64 game!

Attached: 1558104826393.png (258x544, 105K)

>No OOH sound when Steve dies

Fucking ruined

I'm sure Grant Kirkhope would let them use the entire OST if they wanted.

>Smash is a baby game!
Which is why you're so mad your gay Minecraft shit isn't in it?

Attached: 1557712191651.png (933x720, 585K)

>Why are some people excited about things but I feel nothing
I think this is unironically a sign of autism user

>not wanting fun characters based on "taste"

Attached: tenryu genichiro.jpg (631x461, 20K)

I was at work so I couldn't react out loud but I was texting my friend about it

Attached: 08CF70F5-12AB-4C6F-B505-448E9EB3E92B.jpg (750x1146, 377K)

>frogposter
>complains about things kids like getting into a kids game
>unironically uses dab images and words like "zoomer"
Yikes

Attached: Bubble Bass1.jpg (640x486, 69K)

You guys REALLY need to check this out. These are the guys fron the Kongversation podcast who run DK Vine. They are probably the biggest Donkey Kong /Rare fans on youtube who know everything from obscure Banjo lore and who exactly made what for which game. They talk about their reaction to the Smash shit at E3 in great detail and it's genuinely fun to see them so happy and passionate about the characters making it in. Not only that but there's a surprising amount of funny shit they say. I know the video is long but I urge you to watch it because it's actually really good

youtube.com/watch?v=c150iw486n4
And here is their live reaction to Banjo.
youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY

It really makes the reaction 50x more enjoyable after watching their post-E3 talk because it's one thing to be excited about game characters you played as 20 years ago, but these guys never stopped and continued to talk about it. They even get excited about the DK/K. Rool/Diddy moments in the trailer and obsess over the little things and callbacks. The main twink host guy is a bit faggy but it doesn't bring the video down and the other guys really make up for it. I also recommend Vinesauce Vinny who probably had the best live reaction for Banjo.

Attached: 1560683109189.jpg (1440x2640, 294K)

It might have been KZ for me, I just like the guy

>mincraft minecraft minecraft steve STEVIE steve smash minecraft disgusting steve images steve steve goooood morning Yea Forums steve steve minecraft steve in smash steve smash minecraft
Goddamn dude are you just super in love with minecraft? It seems to be living in your head.

>Calls OTHER PEOPLE zoomer when he admits to being born in 98
I said we had been waiting since 98/99, not that we were born in those years, faggot.

I also like how the zoomies ITT are coping by calling Smash a kids game because the Japs didn't include fucking Minecraft of all things. How fucking brain damaged and in denial of reality do you have to be to think that the default skin from a FTP game that went paid to bilk parents out of their money would ever be in Smash Bros?

Attached: 1557516995532.jpg (182x268, 9K)

>animeposter
>frogposter
You need to go back

>There is unironically a group of grown and underage men crowding in a discord server trying to plan how to spam an anonymous image board with pictures of minecraft guy
>They failed miserably trying to fight literally every single character that actually is important an has history in videogames
>Their emotions are REAL
>Their rage is REAL
>The shit posts are REAL

Attached: laworderlogo.jpg (681x383, 14K)

It sounds like 90% of the people are just having a laugh with intentional over the top ree’ing
Maybe a few of the true social autists at the end get confused by this and think they’re actually supposed to be mad, but for the most part it just sounds like they’re leaning into the joke and having fun. It’s not like anyone was actually looking forward to the Minecraft playermodel being in smash unironically

This is the most "pot calling the kettle black" post I've seen in a while
>lol Smash is a baby game I just enter these threads and post all the time because I'm not obsessed

Who said I feel nothing? I wasn't excited for that particular announcement there's plenty if stuff I'm excited for. I just don't see why people choose to show it by acting like children.

>buzzwords out the ass like zoomer and cope
>admits again to being one of these buzzwords by saying he born in 98
>Then anti-fags by claiming that MY PERSONAL MADE UP RULES will stop any character from ever being added
Bro if you think that any character can't get in at this point then you're a lost cause

>complains about things kids like getting into a kids game
Except you Stevefags didn't get what you wanted, we Boomers did. Just quit the thread instead of desperately backpeddling by claiming you knew all along that a game made by Nintendo was actually a kids game, and that you're too busy playing mature games like Fortnite while all the Smashfags are busy sucking dicks.

Attached: 1559320144476.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

>YOU JUST WANT STEVE!!!!
>dude you're pretty obsessed with minecra-
>NO NO NO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT ACTUALLY YOU DON'T PLAY SMASH AT ALL YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE IT!! PLEASE FORGET MY LAST INSULT PLEASE LET THIS ONE WORK!!!
lmao come on dude at least make your shitposting consistent. Do I like smash or not?

>Who said I feel nothing?
Well, you heavily implied it by saying
>I just sat there confused.
You see that's how language works, user

He said good Nintendo characters you idiot. Dixie is alright though.

Do you know where you are?

>You're all obsessed with Smash, it's a baby game!
>Then why are you in this thread?
>LOL ALL OF YOU ARE OBSESSED NOT ME
lol

>Except you Stevefags didn't get what you wanted
proof?
>we Boomers did
Boomers haven't gotten a single DLC fighter. Unless you think Plant is somehow boomer...?

Smash is a game for small children. Why does the eventuality of modern era children games getting in upset you?

>Bro if you think that any character can't get in at this point then you're a lost cause
Is the fact that there are only a limited number of DLC slots, and that there are several characters more likely/deserving to get in than Minecraft Man lost on you?

Or you know, they were just playing along or annoyed they didn't get to immediately see Banjo.

>You're all obsessed with Smash
Why are you lying about what I said? user I've already told you: Keep your shitposting CONSISTENT

Thank you for reminding me that Fortnite was at the height of its popularity back when the DLC plan was drafted and actually has a chance to get some kind of fighter DLC.

>Why are you lying about what I said?
It's exactly what you said. And it's hilarious how hypocritical you are about it.
>You're all obsessed with Smash! I just hang out in these threads because of how not obsessed I am
lol

>Is the fact that there are only a limited number of DLC slots
And? There will always be a next Smash game. Smash will never die, and Smash will never stop needing newcomers. EVERYONE will have a turn.
>there are several characters more likely/deserving to get in than Minecraft Man
Well thats not true, since there is no thing as a deserving character. Sakurai adds who he wants + 1 forced pokemon. There is no such thing as a "deserving" character

>Smash is a game for small children.
Yes zoomie, we are all aware that Nintendo makes games that are friendly for all ages. Minecraft still isn't getting in. Smash is a Nintendo crossover game, not your personal childhood nostalgia simulator.

I liked Nintendocaprisun's reaction.

The one guy gets emotional almost immediately.

>MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT
Damn you're obsessed
>Smash is a Nintendo crossover game, not your personal childhood nostalgia simulator.
I love how neither of these things are true. You're gonna say that Cloud Strife, Solid Snake, and Joker fighting is a Nintendo crossover? You're gonna say that Banjo and K.Rool aren't nostalgia simulating?

>466830646
So can you explain why you're lying about what I said? user this inconsistency isn't even enough to earn a (You)! You're gonna starve at this rate!

I think I get why people watch sports now.

What's the best way to play BK nowadays anyhow?

The confusion is from the magnitude of the excitement, not the excitement itself. People who react like youtu.be/BPTpGlwh2HU for example make sense because they're playing it up for the camera, but when that isn't the case it's strange to see people act like that over something so small.

Isn't Etika a schizo?

I could see Kazooie voting for him, Banjo yelling "KAZOOIE!!!" and then not actually doing anything about it.

>There is no such thing as a "deserving" character
All the guest characters that have made it in either had some sort of relationship/past rivalry with Nintendo (Sonic, Banjo, Dragon Quest, Street Fighter, Castlevania), are timeless and well-known in Japan (Pac-Man, Mega Man, Cloud), or the characters' creators begged for them to be included (Snake, Banjo). The only exception would probably be Joker, who was included more as a promotional character for Persona 5. People who actually think Minecraft will ever be in Smash are just as retarded as the people who think Master Chief should get in.

who the fuck is warren

Joker got in because Sakurai is a fan of good UI and P5 has the best UI I've ever seen in a game. You can see the love Sakurai has for it through the final smash and the win screen

>All the guest characters that have made it in either had some sort of relationship/past rivalry with Nintendo
99% of games apply to this. Almost every single IP in the industry had at least ONE game in a Nintendo system.
>People who actually think Minecraft will ever be in Smash are just as retarded as the people who think Master Chief should get in.
You do know Minecraft and Nintendo had official cross promotion media right? A bunch of mario shit is in the Nintendo version of the game. There. There's your pretend and very worthless """special relationship""" bullshit.

Anyone can get in. The fact that you think Smash is arbitrarily limited to YOUR PERSONAL CHILDHOOD is laughable

>MY MAKE BELIEVE RULES!!!

>the bloodspray is replaced with sparkles
MORTAL KOMBAT BOYS, GET HYYYYYYYPE. WE HAVE A CHANCE!

Where can I find a high res version of the updated mural ?

Attached: 67a5d306abdb0fb7bf83a1d467cefaff.jpg (2048x379, 275K)

>watching other people's "reaction"

Basedest thing you can possibly do other than donating to them.

Attached: images.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>there are no rules
>lists rules

Attached: cat03.png (685x555, 548K)

You expected anything less from banjo zoomers?

>You do know Minecraft and Nintendo had official cross promotion media right? A bunch of mario shit is in the Nintendo version of the game. There. There's your pretend and very worthless """special relationship""" bullshit.
Yes comparing DLC skins on a cross-platform game to full-fledged exclusive games that directly contributed to Nintendo's success 20-30 years ago is totally logical.
>Anyone can get in. The fact that you think Smash is arbitrarily limited to YOUR PERSONAL CHILDHOOD is laughable
Ok, yes, Sakurai could theoretically include Spongebob Squarepants if he wanted. I'm just telling you which characters are MOST LIKELY to make it in, and Minecraft isn't one of them. Sorry zoomie. The only people who think that Smash should cater to their own personal childhoods are the Stevefags.

Say that's a nice fake screenshot. Since you know what discord looks like, how about you go back?

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Scorpion or Sub-zero actually got in. Maybe Sub-zero because we already have chain and whippy bois

>to full-fledged exclusive games
Lmao what? What exclusives do the third party characters in smash even have? Bayo 2 and... maybe like 1 castlevania game that they forgot to port to everything else cause there were 500000 castlevanias on the nes and snes?

> What were the best reactions you saw to Banjo being revealed?
You came here from reddit?
Fucking smash fags...

I don't understand a reaction like this to something that was confirmed a long time in advance to be happening. We knew we were getting three movies to begin with before the first one was even out.

>Yes comparing DLC skins on a cross-platform game to full-fledged exclusive games that directly contributed to Nintendo's success 20-30 years ago is totally logical.
IT DOESN'T MEET MY IMPOSSIBLE STANDARDS BECAUSE I DIDN'T GROW UP WITH IT!!!!1!!

>The only people who think that Smash should cater to their own personal childhoods are the Stevefags.
Well no Banjofags were the main source of that.

>I'm just telling you which characters are MOST LIKELY to make it in
Oh boy it's a good thing a fat shut in virgin somehow knows who the multi-billion dollar company considers worthy of smash. Yessir.

You're just upset because you think it's illegal for Smash do add anyone not based on your childhood

>all the steve fags pretending it was all ironic when you can clearly hears people going "are you FUCKING serious?" in a serious/pissed off manner
One or two of them were along for a laugh, the rest were unironically mad.

Dragon Quest, Castlevania, the home console release of Street Fighter II, and Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie were all originally exclusive to Nintendo consoles, zoomie.

Attached: 1553589669053.png (800x1000, 143K)

Look at the face he's making in the thumbnail. Of course he is.

>indulging reddit style BTFO shitposting
stop. I say this as a Banjofag. Just fucking stop being cringe about peoples desires

>i-its fake!
I don’t have a discord account, I saved that screen shot from another user. Since this thread is mostly dying anyway I’m gonna dump the rest of them for anons to laugh at.

Attached: 5607E5EA-C954-49F9-B022-C113C3591DCC.png (437x125, 19K)

>being this mad about Minecraft not being in Smash
Good Lord you zoomies are pathetic.

Why did you list a bunch of games that are NOT exclusive? I asked you to like exclusive games. I guess as an underage you don't know what exclusive means? Must be why you used a reddit term like zoomer

No he had like a standoff with the cops where he wouldn't open the door and threatening to kill himself

So why are you posting fake posts from your own discord? Why are you even here, discord user?

>stop making fun of us!
You brought it on yourselves, no one forced you to shit up Yea Forums for months on end.

Attached: 680634AF-0CB4-4832-986C-09E2C4E3B7FB.jpg (1024x517, 40K)

>stating my opinion is "cringe"
Ok retard. You can literally hear the anger in some of their voices and I already said some were obviously there for a laugh. Backpedal harder.

But he's absolutely right. Just becuase you dont want to get shit on doesnt take away the fact that a lot of those autists seemed legitimately upset

Namecalling is not an argument

Are you silly in the head? Those games were exclusive to the NES, SNES, and N64 upon their release. Yes, we're all aware that they were ported to modern consoles decades later, or did you think that Banjo-Kazooie was originally an Xbox One game?

>be a discordfag
>spam Yea Forums for 8 months straight 24/7
>get called out for it every step of the way
>always resort to “yeah well you’re the real discordfag!” when backed into a corner
Seeing you guys seeth at E3 was hilarious

Attached: 3C4173E0-2BEC-4699-A4B6-4677C7F3AC82.jpg (1024x688, 42K)

>People aren't allowed to discuss characters and want characters without scorn because I don't personally want them
You are legit the reason the rest of the site considers smash fans to be a cesspool of autism.
You don't play smash, do you? You're just trying to shitpost and stir the pot

But neither is shooting the messenger who tells you that there are a plethora of other characters who are much more likely to be the final two DLC fighters than Minecraft Man.

why do the ice climbers look so shitty

Hey I created these images. I made them in paint to use as anti-steve posting before Banjo got in.

But there never was a messenger of any official capacity who said such a thing. Only a sperg that doesn't know anything about how the roster is selected

This one isn’t probably my favorite, I always wondered if they actually played or not. If nothing else it explains why Stevefags always seemed to be against Nintendo characters being in.

Attached: FD37C24E-4102-4D46-9604-4665F80EEE5A.jpg (640x537, 146K)

>I ask you to list exclusives
>You list games that ARE NOT exclusives
Uhhhhhh so when is that exclusives list coming?

>Discord fags think they're accepted on my Yea Forums
Get the fuck out

Attached: Isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

>”quick, someone claim to be a Banjoke larping as a Stevebro!”
Yeah that’ll work kid. Also:
>Steve discord thinks 2 years is a long time to wait for a character
That might explain why they were so shocked when he didn’t get in after a whopping one year of asking. Did they think it only took ridleyfags one ear to meme Ridley in and not over a decade?

Attached: DB2B8FAB-4D2B-4065-80A3-0FDBA5742BBD.jpg (640x211, 63K)

This is your post. You're actually admitting that you never played smash. I fucking knew Banjofags didn't own switches

What the fuck are you even saying? I said that Stevefags were MAD about it being Banjo and not Steve. I contested the fact that a bunch of other fags were claiming that the entire video was all just a big le ruse because you can clearly hear anger in many of the voices outside of the more obnoxious memeing ones. The point is that all of the Steveposting wasnt all behind 7 layers of irony, there were legitimate people that wanted it. Stop fucking pretending otherwise and stop trying to hide behind IT WAS ALL IRONIC LMAO just because you dont want to be scorned.

user we already know that created them. Why are you still roleplaying?

Here’s one of them discussing future Minecraft fetish porn and weird bdsm shit

Attached: 12358047-C018-4CE0-B6FC-2B5D6E30D616.jpg (1024x484, 35K)

You've had terrible reading comprehension this entire thread. First you claimed that people who wanted BK in Smash were born in the year that game released, and now you don't understand that several of the guest characters were originally exclusive to Nintendo?

>Stop making fun of them! I-It was all just ironic shitposting!
No. Steveniggers shitposted for fucking months straight, fuck off apologist faggot.

>”shit they’re not falling for it, try again! Say your a Banjoke again it hasn’t to work eventually!”

Attached: 360C652A-63DC-4870-A866-50C1F37618F7.jpg (1024x742, 64K)

>Stevefags seething this much
Fucking glorious

Attached: DD3823AC-729F-4E7A-9B87-F39297F0B295.jpg (896x1024, 154K)

>I said that Stevefags
Yes see? That. The "[character]fags I don't allign with are bad!!" shit. You aren't a Smash fan if you're forcing our discussion to be political bullshit where you think we need to squat in camps and try and sabotage one another.

You only came here when the ballot was announced and you've shat the place up ever since. You're Smash's equivalent to an electionfag.

We don't exist in fucking character camps. We're a goddamn internet forum were tons of people have different variety of characters that they like and enjoy. Opposing that in any way makes you an outsider

>Only a sperg that doesn't know anything about how the roster is selected
I know as much as everyone else does. I'm not the one living in denial of reality thinking that Minecraft stands a chance of making it in before Kingdom Hearts, Dark Souls, or even Doom.

Attached: 66728B90-FC76-481A-947E-BB50B529C7E1.jpg (389x1058, 35K)

>FANS OF [CHARACTER] I DON'T LIKE BAD!!

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

>valuing reactions to smash reveal
So gay.

>minecraft is my childhood
>mfw the latest banjo game is more older that minecraft.

Attached: 1560621870786.png (1280x960, 281K)

>Stevefags are the "anime sword fighter" posters

all these were made by me

Sorry I'm an actual homosexual. Would you feel better if I spammed more of my fake discord screenshots?

>Yea Forums

>Xfags shit up threads for a fucking year
>when its revealed he isnt in, they start pretending its ironic despite evidence otherwise
>You cant even insinuate that people may have been ACTUALLY UPSET otherwise you arent a reeeeeeel smush fan
>muh politics???
How about you accept the fucking fact that the people in the video were upset. Jesus christ.

>”stop bullying! All we did was throw our shit around the board for almost a year straight, don’t be so mean about!”
Are you going to finally kill yourselves if we make fun of you enough?

Attached: D08FD193-6CFC-41A6-8AC4-E412DE29C8DF.jpg (926x1024, 118K)

>I know as much as everyone else does.
So nothing.

I hate that one fucking asshole who's ahead of everyone what a fucking gay bellend

>unironic stevefags sound like kids/teenagers
imagine my shock

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>We live in an age where someone can fucking post a twitter screenshot and not immediately be banned
I hate zoomer era Yea Forums

>stevefag is too stupid to see the irony of using the NPC meme

NO retard. The fags that SHITPOSTED FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT are the ones that are bad. Nobody is saying all fucking Stevetards from other sites are evil or some fucking shit. Stop apologizing for shitty fucking behavior. The faggots that harassed Banjofags happen to laregly be stevefags, and are recognized as such. Stop trying to hide behind fucking semantics

>NONE OF YOU ARE WITTY
>screams the same sentence several times in a row

You're right. Minecraft Steve and Goku are confirmed for the final DLC fighters. No one could logically assume any other characters would be more likely to take the spots based on precedent.

>NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP SHITTING ON THE FAGGOTS THAT LITERALLY MADE A GAY DISCORD SERVER FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SHITTING UP THREADS! STOP IT STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Fuck off you fucking nigger

>Xfags shit up threads for a fucking year
Yes, you ballotfags have relentlessly shat up the threads. That's what I'm saying. It's why you need to shut the fuck up and go back to smashboards.

How about you accept that Smash isn't an autistic political race, and even giving the slightest shit about faggots on youtube MAKES YOU ONE OF THEM. Now go join your kind, youtube trash.

>giving consumers the product that they ask for is illogical now
what the fuck has this world come to

Attached: 1557187816024.png (1147x693, 136K)

>THAT LITERALLY MADE A GAY DISCORD SERVER FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SHITTING UP THREADS!
Since when is Yea Forums infested with underage faggots that fall for anything they read here?

Attached: facts.jpg (207x253, 8K)

>”say it again! They have to believe us!”
Fortunately for you faggots that’s all I have saved. Stay mad that your Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo Kazooie got in despite your autistic discord’s best efforts.

Attached: B02DAEE8-03B1-4447-A110-A0CF19E6A5ED.png (301x261, 169K)

>Stevefags recognize the Jiggy immediately
>"Banjofags" don't
Hmm...

it gets better

Attached: the absolute state of stevefags.jpg (572x585, 238K)

What kind of a faggot watches people react to something?

>i-i-its not stevefags even though there is loads of evidence supporting it! It's all of us, we should all apologize!
Kek

Why are you falseflagging, eric?

Something to this effect

Attached: RaggedUntriedKangaroo-size_restricted.gif (500x280, 910K)

>I AM SILLY!

>MY CAMP GOOD
>OTHER CAMP BAD

So when are political ballot raiders gonna be perma banned?

>everyone perfectly coordinated hundreds of discord edits with no discrepencies you guise, that is definitely more likely than some zoomers actually making a fucking discord to shitpost on a board over run with zoomer shitposters

>eric
Can you at least explain this deflection? Eric hates Nintendo and would love it if someone retarded like Minecraft Man got in because it would annoy Nintendo fans.

>d-dont make fun of my autism

BANKAZU???

>NO IT NEVER HAPPENED IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPP ITS A CONSPIRACY
Lel

People only make fun of him because they're upset that they will never enjoy something like that guy did ever in their lives again.
Yeah, it's Nu-Star Wars, and I feel that The Last Jedi is easily one of the worst movies made in this decade, but it's not a crime to enjoy something. Who am I to take that from him?

>there's loads of evidence supporting that anonymous posters shitposted on Yea Forums
Explain to me your emotional state. Why are you like this? What invented this "big evil steve discord" boogeyman that lives under your bed? Also, why are you not at work on this monday morning?

This is wholesome

For the 3rd time, it’s the fact that your Steve discord was doing constant organized shitposting that was the problem, not that you wanted Steve. If it was Banjo or Erdrick fans behaving that way we would hate them too.

you kind of answered your own question

>Eric hates Nintendo
Yes, Eirc, we know you do. Why else would you falseflag Smash threads. You HATE it when Smash fans have wholesome discussion

Anyone got a gif/webm of the dk crew squinting at duck hunt?

>no proof

>Post yfw the Jiggy bounced

Attached: 1560660597361m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Either there is a discord or a bunch of faggots got together and made a bunch of perfectly coordinated edits with no inconsistencies at all. I choose to believe the likelier option.

>Steve discord
see

unironically cringe. Why are you still on Yea Forums if you're over 30?

I liked the Jontron "reaction" to the BK reveal.

>Obsessed over Steve getting in.
>Banjo gets in.
>"Naw it's no big deal. I never cared!"
>"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!"

Stevefags everybody...the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: 1550643091017.jpg (500x478, 149K)

These "people" are allowed to post on the internet.

Attached: 1334970765866.jpg (248x293, 8K)

DK Vine because they were actually authentic.

>one person making like 6 images is somehow hard to comprehend
So you're telling lies about some discord existing then?

Attached: Freeza Mario What.png (856x652, 373K)

Even before the 15 or so screen shots of the discord conversations started getting posted, everyone knew it was you (and called you on it constantly) because you posted the same threads back to back and made the same “arguments” in the same exact manner, using the same phrasing every time. When one person says “people that want Banjo haven’t played Banjo,” you think it’s just some retard. When the same handful of people repeat it in the same words over and over again for days, weeks, months on end you know it’s a raid.

Attached: yukari smirk.png (583x1033, 1002K)

>[character]fags
Nice bait, eric.

I'm 28 but I actually played Minecraft before Banjo-Kazooie. On N64 I played Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Conker, and DK64 but for some reason never touched BK1 and 2.
Still, Banjo is way more deserving than Steve. Supports classic Rare as a whole along with his DK cousins.

>It's you it's all you
>Even though we know the discord images are fake I know its real
>it's real it's real it's real
>they all out to get me!!!
Wow look at all of this mental instability. And without a single scrap of proof

In still getting your angle but it wouldn’t be the first time, you guys are hilarious when you’ve run out of weird non arguments.

Attached: 477A76B2-36B0-42A1-8FB1-5A073B1A7B85.png (454x448, 164K)

Attached: 1558648090161.jpg (661x614, 20K)

Even the people at Rare or working with Rare miss Nintendo.

Attached: freedom.jpg (621x290, 164K)

Just keep playing dumb, it’s worked so we’ll since October when you guys started this shit.

>thinking Master Chief would make it in over Doomguy

Attached: 1533679066814.png (300x300, 154K)

>posting a fucking Banjo wojak
Absolute fucking cancer. I hope you burn in reddit hell for all eternity. Never fucking associate my golden child with your 9gag trash

Attached: disgusting.jpg (441x463, 27K)

>this thing is almost certainly true when using basic fucking reasoning
>lol but because you cant irrefutably prove it, it cant possibly be true xD
You and me are the same person. You have been arguing with yourself in a pre-orchestrated argument, posting from both your computer and your phone. Because you cant prove me (You) wrong with absolute irrefutable evidence, everyone must now believe this and are not allowed to apply basic logic to this situation. Because believing that someone would be bat shit enough to do all of what I described is totally just as legitimate as being exactly what it appears to be: two fags arguing.

I accept your concessions because (You) are now me, so you lost and won the argument until you absolutely, objectively prove that I'm not you. Because FUCK reasoning and common sense, humans dont need that.

See Occasm's Razor.

Attached: aba.jpg (458x583, 30K)

The fact that the Steveposting just explodes in a thread is proof enough that the discord existed for raiding purposes. Now that everyone is laughing at the blockheads, they are desperate to save face and appear above it all. Banjofags took the bullshit, held their ground and are now basking in the tears of Seethy Salty Steveies.

Also, Fuck you Paddypoop. Shame I can't drag my balls over your face.

Attached: 1554580504695.png (720x781, 97K)

>posts wojak
Ugh typical Eric...

>they're upset that they will never enjoy something like that guy did ever in their lives again.
I was a huge Star Wars fan like him when I was a kid, but Disney has ruined it. It's amazing, really. Star Wars was a franchise everyone always assumed would print money, so it's a testament to female incompetence that Kathleen Kennedy could destroy it so thoroughly.

>all this fighting over fictional characters

I hate all of you and I love than Banjo is in

Occam's Razor CONFIRMS that it's fake. It's logical to assume a shitposter slapped it together, since people are KNOWN to do that type of shit.

You are now completely accepting that it's fake as you admit that you have no proof, which is admittance to being wrong.

I accept your apology :)

No bro it was secretly a giant conspiracy by banjofags to make Stevefags look like bad guy, secretly Banjofags wanted to be antagonized for months because we all secretly hate Stevefags for an arbitrary reason. Stevefags dindu nuffin, its all Banjofags. Please believe this.

>Noooo why are there oldfags in my seekrit club
Maybe plebbit is more your speed, champ.

>only were supposed to wojack post!
The seething Banjo wojack was funny, I’ll give you that, but you don’t get to pretend to take the high road now, just keep the tears flowing.
Fucking kek, I’ve never seen this one, thanks.

Attached: EEC87692-2646-4B1C-BA42-A24D7984B0A8.jpg (625x415, 52K)

>another fake screenshot with no proof
lmao

Attached: SAME... SHOW!.gif (600x428, 2.16M)

BanjoChad here.
i also complain about the "anime sword fighters", they are just too many.

>The seething Banjo wojack was funny
Ew an underage

some shit

>Admitting to liking wojaks
>uses discord words like seething and kek
Fucking hell I actually found a discord raider.

Nope, you're assuming people arent being genuine and are faking their emotions. That is one more assumption than what I'm making in that Stevefags are just fucking posting what's on their mind. You are assuming that Banjofags are doing some elaborate hoax to antagonize themselves rather than just posting whats on their mind.

Occam's razor dictates you are in the wrong. But you're me anyway because you cant post irrefutable evidence that I'm not you. I accept my concession.

>i-it wasn’t us! It was eric! Shut up!
My fucking sides, are you sure you cleared this angle with the discord before pushing this narrative? You guys are retarded but this is just fucking strange.

Attached: ACE02C61-4818-4CEF-B63D-A1EC3271ED08.png (187x200, 27K)

you can't just use this image every time someone actually enjoys something.

*sad zoomer noises*

youtu.be/LIuH9ZKHQa4

Attached: 7660718D-1428-4FAF-A9B9-12A2AC4D4421.jpg (930x702, 113K)

I loved Halo back in the day, but having Chief in Smash would be as stupid as Minecraft Man. Both are emotionless self-insert characters that the player never actually sees do anything except for a few cutscenes and whatnot. I would rather see a Resident Evil character make it in, except Capcom already has adequate representation.

Occam's Razor CONFIRMS that someone slapped them together quickly in 30 minutes. It's the only logical and reasonable solution so you are now fully commited to admitting that it's fact

>I accept my concession.

I'm glad that you've admitted that you are wrong and I am right. Which means that no boogeyman discord has ever existed

Its more that nintendo keeps shilling the sword lords in Fire Emblem. They could have gone with Hector (axe), Ephriam (lance), Miciah (tome) as lords, but nooo we need to shill fucking Lucina and Chrom

>still attempting to pass the buck
When will you faggots learn that this won’t work? I know we don’t have usernames here but that doesn’t mean people won’t recognize your autism when you spam it around constantly

>mass replies
>posts wojak
>Is obviously Eric
Jesus Christ this is just pathetic.

Nope, you are assuming people arent being genuine while I assume nothing. You're wrong.

Sorry I don't have my wojak translator on me. All I can see is
>I love wojaks and 9gag

>wojakposter thinks ANYBODY is gonna read his posts now

Attached: FELLAS.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

You're assuming people are being genuine when occam's razor says otherwise. The images are fake until you prove them to be real. Wheres the discord link? You should have it if you can prove this discord to be real right?

>if I accuse him of being a 9fag than him and everyone seen will forget about our 78934057 stevethreads! It’s brilliant!
Stay mad Stevie.
>mass replies
Are you sure you’re not thinking of Doug(ACfag)? He’s the one that mass replies
>posts wojack
Neither one of them are known for this that I know of
Does your discord have a Yea Forums hall of fame handbook to use for reference? If so please post it.

Attached: 0F09508D-4BF1-46B4-B4DC-90023EEA5FC5.jpg (640x480, 43K)

still waiting on jontron's reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Co0gfj18

>ok guys we got him this time, just keep mentioning wojack, they’ll forget about the trillion times we posted the Banjo wojack edit for sure

The score is more like 3-0 since we got Ridley and K. Rool too.

Attached: image.jpg (767x698, 93K)

>G-GUYS MY IMAGE IS NORMAL NOW!! I-I-I'M NOT A WOJAK POSTER PLEASE REPLY

Attached: SmugDedede.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Yeah the game is overloaded with Waifu Emblem characters, but Dragon Quest still deserves to be in.

why do white people get so flustered and excited over a game? you are all children

Attached: 1553720599991.jpg (1013x1013, 38K)

I don’t have an account on discord so I don’t know how long links last or if this is even the right one but people used to laugh their asses off as this one when this one would get posted discord.gg/SHb6Hay

>wojak fag has to make two posts to avoid looking like a butthurt mass replyer
lmao

>g-guys we didn’t post wojacks 24/7 for a year I swear there’s no discord

I found this amateurish video, but my gosh the potential.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuPdyPBvmU

>invite invalid
sooo you just typed a random set of numbers and letters and hoped it would look real? Jesus Christ...

I love smash bros it brings my life joy

Attached: A9B5B4C2-5296-4B67-86F1-3CFCC6EB4D28.jpg (429x270, 22K)

Dragon Quest is basically a national institution in Japan. It's stunning DQ didn't get repped sooner.

>discordfag still trying to save face
The laughter hasn’t stopped since E3 and never will, keep crying. I have to go now so make this (you) last until your next thread.

Attached: 1560441729122.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

>NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING R-R-REMEMBER THE DISCORD THAT TOTALLY EXISTS!!!!! STOP CALLING ME WOJAK REEEEEEEEE
lol wojakposters

Attached: smugion.jpg (410x353, 66K)

Where's the japanese dinosaur reaction? that was entertaining

It honestly feels too good to be true. K. Rool, Ridley, Simon Belmont, and Banjo. All in the same Smash game. I'm still not convinced I haven't just dreamed this game's entire existence.

He’s so sad KEK

>I've been blown the fuck out so I'm running away to cry on reddit
lol typical wojakposter

>MY CHARACTER GOOD
>OTHER CHARACTER BAD
Hi ballot raiders

apology for poor english

when were you when bunjo kazooki in smash?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘bunjo in smash’

‘yes’

Attached: 123.jpg (480x360, 31K)

PLEASE post more Banjo salt, this is so cathartic

>wojakposter still mad

>being disappointed in banjo

Attached: 1560626553143.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Press S to spit on Stevefags graves: youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

you're trying too hard to get your reddit screencap, fag

Attached: 1534742348781.jpg (676x858, 51K)

What kind on braindead could really expect a character like Steve to appear in Smash ?

Zoomies are such pathetic brats. I can understand if someone didn't grow up playing Banjo-Kazooie, but why be mad that the characters are in Smash? The whole history of Rare makes their inclusion really significant. Just because I didn't grow up playing Dragon Quest doesn't mean I don't want those characters in the game. Nobody in the West had any idea what Fire Emblem was when Marth and Roy were in Melee. Why are young people so self-absorbed these days?

Attached: giphy.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Goku is slowly corrupting him into a tsundere.

shuddup
youtube.com/watch?v=zi-U6hwQRiU

Attached: james-rolfe-3.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Attached: banjodance.gif (400x388, 2.5M)

Attached: bats.gif (498x342, 672K)

>the guy at 6:25

Attached: KTlw.gif (300x126, 859K)

Attached: fatpointandclick.gif (1024x578, 997K)

The only one who truly knew Banjo was in even after the faked Grinch leak. Towards the end of the video says it all. youtube.com/watch?v=OQiMSYTSNA4

>banho en smas

Attached: enxbvs.jpg (273x267, 17K)

I mean it's easy for me to say this in hindsight but let's be honest, Banjo was going to be in and I always thought he would eventually. Everyone who was rooting for anyone else were the truly schizo/delusional ones. Again, that's obvious now but for people who are/were in touch with reality Banjo didn't come as a big shocker.