Any other vidya

>any other vidya
>dedicates 20-30 mins tops mostly reading off the webpages and posting someone else's footage
>kojimboo stuff
>over an hour of in depth personal commentary and self made video content
Yeah we get it bro, you don't even bother except for your god.

Attached: 436e4zhe5zhr56zed46ew4.png (653x660, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9U-f-vtXkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s chink, but think he’s somehow related to japanese lol
Stupid fucking weeb

Can you chill with the racism, sister fucker?

>moves to LA to pursue voice acting career
>doesn't have any contacts or work lined up in LA

youtube.com/watch?v=_9U-f-vtXkQ

rofl

>rofl
Roflcopter

He sucks Polish and Kojimbo cocks

And makes obese Yea Forumsincels seethe just by existing.

whats the problem ?

it started as a metal gear channel, all non kojima stuff is just filler material

That too lol
Still waiting on his 7684 eon long Death Stranding trailer analysis

>spend a year doing the same thing, but adding more commentary
>no video over 5,000 views

How did he do it?

Why voice acting? I get his voice is distinctive, but it is just distinctively monotonous. Lets face it, he is what you put on when you want to rage about F76 but you also want to sleep.

Hehe lmao xD rawr

Yongyea is Cool, he gets paid to say what Yea Forums fucking says all the time, also he informs the normalfags about bad business practices in the industry so he’s alright in my book. He is a CDPR drone though and a Kojima fan girl

There’s a TON of other guys who do the same job.

he looks like he fucks white girls

Reactionary content

Voice acting gigs are mostly commercial work
Did he think he'd get into video game voice acting when he built his channel off shit talking every studio?

Then he’ll just get work from the good ones that don’t use PREDATORY PRACTICES;)
oh wait wtf why they pay me too little!? >:(

But he does it without going full gamergate, something most others can't pull off. Then you have dipshits like bellular that decided to go full shill by just defending companies.

Based Jeremy doesn't get the same amount of views, sadly. So you have to rely on YONNGGGG OUT to inform normalfags about stuffs

He could still work as a voice actor maybe...
But not in video games
Cartoons and anime is hard since you have to be one of the 8 people who are in everything to get work

He seems to have some range.
Still not a good idea to just up and leave like that though. Especially to a place like LA. I highly doubt he has a good VA career ahead of him.

having a huge youtube backlog must be like a dream

just get passive paychecks every month for not doing shit

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because Jeremy is a faggot. I have yet to watch even one video of his that needs to be even half the length it is and all he does for the most part is discuss celebrity drama.

It's hilarious how he pretends to be a journalist yet he hasn't covered any E3 news save for Cyberpunk and Sony.

Other gaming journalists tried their best to go to each events.

He is literally the mundane matt of vidya reactionary commentary.
In a few years we'll find out he was in on the fallout 5 scam or something

I watched a few.
He just focuses on appealing to people who use pepe, wojack and onions posting
shit that’s years old like “are your almonds activated guys?” With the most monotonoe voice possible

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck you

Attached: images (3).jpg (480x360, 21K)

NG OUT

>autistic metal music starts playing

This is like being annoyed that water is wet. he started as a MGS channel.

Michael Jackson is to him what Hackjima is to YYYOOONG OOOUT

this. that's the reason i watch it i could care less about fucking smash or whatever fucking bullshit FotM

>not being contrarian just to dab on the normies

coooooooool

at least its not
>loud 1 minute intro
>2 minutes of talking about a sponsor
>1 minute about a giveaway
>another minute of reminding you to click like and subscribe, bell icon, twitter, facebook, instagram
>"without further ado, heres my patreon"
>1 minute about the actual topic
>the rest of the video is a reminder to SMASH that like and subscribe

personally, i prefer lamón gamön, they make shitty jokes and doesnt afraid of anything.

Is there someone who does his thing but doesn't play jewtube's game and pad their content to be 10 minutes when it could be done in 5?

YEOOOOOOOOONG OUUUUHT

>late 30s
>act like your rebellious teenage phase never ended
A fate worse than death.

They wouldn’t last long.

Wow.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-220749_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 904K)

user, I'm starting to get worried about you. I know you want some of that Yong long dong, but that just ain't happening. At best you can get one them bad dragons and cream your butt hole while imagining Yong whispering into your ear: "Yoooooooooooooooong out."